文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 新编大学生基础英语综合教程第二册翻译题复习资料

新编大学生基础英语综合教程第二册翻译题复习资料

1、伦敦是个非常国际化的大城市.

London is a very cosmopolitan city.

2、她的母亲是在一个喧嚣的都市环境中长大的。

Her mother grew up in a hectic urban environment.

3、纽约被认为是一个充满旅游特色的城市。

New York is thought of as a touristy city.

4、我几年前住过的那个城市是一个充满活力的城市。

The city where I lived a few years ago was a dynamic one.

5、那班火车非常拥挤。

The train was very crowded.

6、英国人经常喝茶。

The English / British often drink tea.

7、地球围绕太阳转。

The earth moves round the sun.

8、去年我常去那些大学的图书馆。

Last year,I often went to the library of that university.

9、他十分钟前离开了。

He left ten minute ago.

10、昨晚你去哪里了?

Where did you go last night?

11、昨晚是谁打的电话?

Who phoned / called last night?

12、昨晚发生了什么事情?

What happened last night ?

13、你的哥哥是做什么的?

What does your brother do?

14、他正在与谁说话?

Who is he talking with?

15、他们是什么时候离开的?

When did they leave?

16、现在的年轻人都喜欢上网冲浪,获取各种信息。

Nowadays,young people like to surf the net to get all kinds of information.

17、网络是一个大家可以聊天交流的好地方。

The Internet is a good place where people can chat and exchange ideas.

18、这些天来,我一直都在为我的论文寻找资料。

These days I've been looking for materials for my paper.

19、每年人们都举行各种活动庆祝元旦。

Every year,people organize various activities to celebrate New Year's Day.

20、他每件事情都有自己独立做。

He does everything on his own.

21、我正在大街上漫步时遇到了凯西。

As I was walking down the street ,I met Cathy.

22、我们正在吃饭时,叔叔来了。

My uncle arrived while we were having dinner.

23、当他在看信时突然听到有人敲门。

While he was reading the letter,he heard a knock at the door.

24、当我在花园里浇水时,天开始下起雨来。

I was watering the garden when it began to rain.

25、我们正在聚会时,灯熄灭了。

We were having a party when the lights went out.

26、当我还是个孩子时,我就常收集邮票。

I used to collect stamps when I was a child.

27、过去人们通常是坐公交汽车去上班。现在很多人自己开车去。

People used to go by bus , but now many people drive to work.

28、过去我长期玩通过写信和朋友联系,但现在懒了,只是偶尔打打电话而已。

I used to write to contact my friends, but now I am lazy and only make a call.

29、我的家乡曾经是个美丽的地方,但现在空气污染很严重。

My hometown used to a beautiful place, but now it is heavily air-polluted.

30、看见他时,我差点没认出来。他以前很胖。

I hardly recognized him, when I saw him ,he used to be heavy-weighted.

31、我好久没有给他写信了。

I haven’t written to him for a long time.

32、他回来三天了。

He’s been back for three days.

33、汤姆已经开始工作了。

Tom has already started his job.

34、我的爷爷还在世时,我妈妈常带我去看他。

My mother often took me to visit my grandpa when he was alive.

35、我把那本书读了几遍。我是去年暑假开始第一次读它的。

I have read that book several times. I first read it during my summer holiday last year.

36、他专攻化学。

He specializes in chemistry.

37、他们支持民主党总统候选人。

They were in favor of the Democratic candidate.

38、当一名飞行员要具备哪些条件?

What are the qualifications for a pilot?

39、我发现她是一个可靠的证人。

I found her to be a reliable witness.

40、我们需要更有弹性的外交政策。

We need a foreign policy that is more flexible.

41、我们是多年的老朋友了。

We have been friends for years.

42、2000年后我就没有收到过他的来信了。

I haven’t heard from him since 2000.

43、自从他摔伤了腿,他就一直躺在床上。

He’s been in bed since he broke his leg years.

44、我父亲入党五十年了。

My father has been a Party member for fifty years.

45、我们在这条街上住了很长时间了。

We have lived in this street for a long time.

1、你已经完成作业了吗?

Have you finished you homework yet ?

2、他还没有看完这本书。

He hasn't finish reading the book yet.

3、现在才11点,他们已经吃过午饭了。

It is 11 o'clock they have ready had lunch.

4、你装好照相机了吗?

Have you packed your camera yet?

5、是的,我已经把它放入旅行箱了。

Yes,I have already put it in my suitcase.

6、许多年轻人仍在接受失业救济。

Many young people were still on the dole.

7、有30多个人申请这个职业。

More than 30 people applied for this position.

8、他们过去常常每天工作十个小时以上。

They used work more than 10 hours a day.

9、我的医生劝我戒烟。

My doctor advice me to give up smoking

10、毕业后我就开班了自己的公司。

I set up my own business after graduation.

11、1970年,中国成功发射了一颗人造卫星。

In 1970,China successfully launch a man-made satellite.

12、第一家工厂1860年开业。

The first factory came out in 1860.

13、他在一家私人企业工作。

He works in a private enterprise.

14、你明天能和我们一起去吗?

Could you come along with us tomorrow?

15、昨天几乎有六分之一的学生参加了聚会。

About one out of six students took part in the party yesterday.

16、我能举起这块石头。

I can lift up the stone.

17、冬天的时候我们得穿暖和的衣服。

We have to put on wear warm clothing in winter.

18、学生不得在课堂上吃东西。

Student mustn't eat in class.

19、没有空气我们就不能活。

We can't live without air.

20、她没有必要每天早上都洗淋浴。

She don't have to take a shower every morning.

21、明天会下雨。

It will rain tomorrow.

22、我要一杯加奶咖啡和吐司。

I will have a white coffee and toast.

23、你不会搞到看比赛的票的。

You will not get the ticket for the match.

24、我现在就给她打电话。

I will call her now.

25、她会喜欢那个野营地的。

She will like the campsite.

26、祝你赢得了这场比赛!

Congratulations on winning the match.

27、你看过西湖的美景吗?

Have you even seen the beautiful view of West Lake?

28、你可以亲自进到这栋楼里探个究竟。

You can go into this building and explore it by yourself.

29、在回来的路上,我们遇到了史密斯先生。

We meet Mr Smith on our way back.

30、过了一个轻松的夏天,我们现在又回到学校上课了。

After a relaxing summer,we've come back to school now. 31、家长们都认为,电脑游戏对孩子有害无益。

Parent agree that computer games only do harm to children.

32、他作画具有自己的独特风格。

He follow a style in this drawings.

33、大雨昨晚开始下,一直持续到今天下午。

It began to last night and lasted until this afternoon. 34、这些都是典型的好莱坞电影。

They are all typical of Hollywood movies.

35、他想利用假期积累一些工作经验。

He wants to gain some work experience during the vacation.

36、我打算明年出国学习。

I'm going to study abroad next year.

37、我不在,我父母会孤单的。

My parents will be longly without me.

38、别出去,天要下雨了。

Don't go out,it's going to rain.

39、别着急,我马上就回来。

Don't worry,I'll be back right hour.

40、我马上就要乘公共汽车回学校。

I'm taking the bus to school right now.

41、玛丽也许生病了。

Mary might be ill.

42、她也许很快就会来的。

She might come back soon.

43、彼得可能正在打篮球。

Peter might be playing basketball.

44、他们也许在忙于准备外出旅行。

They might be busy getting ready for their trip.

45、他可能不知道那件事情。

He might not know about it.

全新版大学英语 综合教程 第二册 Unit1

全新版大学英语综合教程第二册 Unit1 -5 词汇,翻译复习 Unit 1 P14-15 1、 To use the machine, first _____the correct coins, then select the drink you want and press the button.如何使用这种自动售货机,首先要真确插入硬币,然后选则你要的饮料,最后按下按钮。 2、 Professor Smith translated not only from the French but also, ______, from the Polish.Smith教授不仅仅翻译法语,有时候,他也会翻译波兰语。 3、 Food chemists will______ the health food on sale to see if it really does give the benefits claimed.食物学家们将要调查研究市面上出售的保健视频, 来看看是否他们真正含有他们宣传所宣称拥有的营养。 4、_______,itwas the wrong time to open a new data processiong center in this city.回顾往昔,在那个时候在这个城市创立一个新的数据处理中心是个错误的时机。 5、 My ______reaction to the news was relief, but as I thought more about it I began to feel angry.听到这则消息,我起初的反应是放松,不过当我再去想它时,我开始感到气愤了。 6、 A full understanding of mathematics is sufficient to explain a wide variety of natural______ .充分掌握数学,就可以充分解释各种各样的自然界的现象。 7、 Make sure the label is firmly______ to the parcel before you mail it. 当你要寄包裹时,一定要确保标签已经牢牢地粘在包裹上了。 8、 My boyfriend bought me dinner to ______being late the day before. 我男朋友为我买了一顿晚餐,来弥补昨天的迟到。 9、 The committee______ a decision from the head office before it takes any action. 这个委员会在采取行动前,正在等待首席办公室的决定。 10、 The little girl did______ seem to be ______frightened of being left by herself in the house.这个小女孩至少看上去不像怕被一个人留在家里。 11、 The WTO is intended to ______trade among its member states. 世贸组织意图促进各成员国见的贸易。 12、 When the moon______ from behind the clouds I made out a figure moving in the distance.当月亮从云彩后面出现时,我辨认出了远处那个移动的人地身影。 Unit 2 P41-42

新编大学生基础英语综合教程第二册翻译题复习资料

1、伦敦是个非常国际化的大城市. London is a very cosmopolitan city. 2、她的母亲是在一个喧嚣的都市环境中长大的。 Her mother grew up in a hectic urban environment. 3、纽约被认为是一个充满旅游特色的城市。 New York is thought of as a touristy city. 4、我几年前住过的那个城市是一个充满活力的城市。 The city where I lived a few years ago was a dynamic one. 5、那班火车非常拥挤。 The train was very crowded. 6、英国人经常喝茶。 The English / British often drink tea. 7、地球围绕太阳转。 The earth moves round the sun. 8、去年我常去那些大学的图书馆。 Last year,I often went to the library of that university. 9、他十分钟前离开了。 He left ten minute ago. 10、昨晚你去哪里了? Where did you go last night? 11、昨晚是谁打的电话? Who phoned / called last night? 12、昨晚发生了什么事情? What happened last night ? 13、你的哥哥是做什么的? What does your brother do? 14、他正在与谁说话? Who is he talking with? 15、他们是什么时候离开的? When did they leave? 16、现在的年轻人都喜欢上网冲浪,获取各种信息。 Nowadays,young people like to surf the net to get all kinds of information. 17、网络是一个大家可以聊天交流的好地方。 The Internet is a good place where people can chat and exchange ideas. 18、这些天来,我一直都在为我的论文寻找资料。 These days I've been looking for materials for my paper. 19、每年人们都举行各种活动庆祝元旦。 Every year,people organize various activities to celebrate New Year's Day. 20、他每件事情都有自己独立做。 He does everything on his own. 21、我正在大街上漫步时遇到了凯西。 As I was walking down the street ,I met Cathy. 22、我们正在吃饭时,叔叔来了。 My uncle arrived while we were having dinner.

大学英语综合教程2 Unit7 翻译习题(含答案)

Unit7 1. 他因急性阑尾炎住院治疗,结果连期末考试都没参加。(with the result that) He was hospitalized with acute appendicitis, with the result that he missed the final examination. 2. 前来听讲座的人数远远超出原来的计划,分发给大家的讲义不够了。(go round) As many more people came to the lecture than expected, there were not enough handouts to go round. 3. 不管一天工作有多忙,他在睡觉前总要看一下电子信箱里有没有新邮件。 No matter what a long / busy day he may have, he makes a point of checking his e-mail inbox before going to bed. 4。世界各国都有失业问题,但各国政府处理这个问题的方法不尽相同。(handle)Unemployment is found in all countries in the world, but governments vary in their way to handle the problem. 5。第一次来到异国的人往往会感到自己周围的一切既陌生,又有趣。(be apt to)Anyone who has come to a foreign country for the first time is apt to find everything around him both strange and interesting. 6.球迷们对这场足球比赛中双方球员场上的表现都感到十分失望。(disappointed at ) The football fans were very disappointed at the performance of the players of both teams. 7.他的话,你得好好想一想,千万不要他说什么你就信什么。(take at face value) Never take what he says at face value. Think it over yourself. 8.医生的一番话消除了他对手术的恐惧感。(remove) The doctor’s words removed his fears about the operation.

大学英语综合教程2英语课后练习词汇+翻译+章节练习题

大学英语综合教程2英语课后练习词汇+翻译+章节练习题 1)machine insert插入 2) but also on occasion偶尔,有时 3) Food chemists will investigate调查 4) In retrospect回顾起来,it was the 5) My initial 开始 6) natural phenomena 现象 7) is firmly attached连接的 8) dinner to make up for弥补 9) committee is awaiting等待 10) the little girl not…in the least一点也不 11) intended to promote加强 12) moon emerged浮现 I. 1. 1) which same to abrupt突然的 2)was more emotional情感的 3)God will bless祝福 4)b y normal wear and tear磨损 5) as too dated过时 6)to face the consequences后果 7)However this seemingly表面上看来 8)crash stand in contrast to与…对比 9)Curiosity好奇心is the most powerful 10)she felt a genuine真正的 11) funds come primarily主要地 12)popular sentiments情绪 1)earn is fairly typical 典型的 2)painting almost dumb 哑的 3)after his junior 三年级 4)considered his most glorious 荣誉的

基础英语第二册课后翻译题参考答案

综合教程第二册(Book 2)各单元课后翻译题参考答案 Unit 1 1.动物保护主义者强烈反对用动物做实验。(disapprove of) Key: Animal conservationists strongly disapprove of experimenting on animals. 2.在馆长的严厉的注视下,莎莉走进了博物馆。(stern) Key: Shelly walked into the museum under the stern gaze of the curator. 3.在广告行业干了一阵之后,吉姆去了一家大保险公司。(spell) Key: After a spell in the advertising business, Jim began to work for a large insurance firm. 4.周末期间估计有50000人涌向伦敦观摩英联邦运动会的开幕式。(flood) Key: It was estimated that 50000 people flooded into London over the weekend for the opening of the Commonwealth Games. 5.他冲进了热闹的大街,混入人群中,希望那样警察就认不出他了。(mingle with) Key: He rushed into the busy street and mingled with the crowd, hoping in that way the police would not spot him. 6.他蹑手蹑脚地从房间里走出去,以免吵醒她。(tiptoe) Key: He tiptoed quietly out of the room so as not to wake her up. 7.他买那幅油画是作为一种地位的象征,而并非对艺术有特别的兴趣。( status) Key: He bought the painting as a status symbol, not because he was particularly interested in art. 8.吉姆一直很失望他的儿子不愿子从父业,接管农场。( follow in one’s footsteps) Key: Jim was always disappointed that his son never followed in his footsteps and took over the farm. Unit 2 1.他承认他的失败是因为缺乏信心。(lack of ) Key: He admitted that his failure was caused by his lack of confidence. 2.要求来访者一来到就签名。(require) Key: Visitors are required to sign their names on arrival. 3.我们已邀请他们来参加聚会,但因为孩子病了,只好改期。(put off) Key: We’ve invited them to the party, but we’ll have to put it off because the baby’s sick. 4.我们必须采取措施帮助那些受伤者的家庭。(take steps) Key: We must take steps to help the families of those who were hurt. 5.老师花了很大力气,确保我们每个人都理解课文的内容。(take pains ) Key: The teacher took great pains to make sure that we all understood the text. 6.我们集中讨论无家可归者的问题。(focus on) Key: Today we’re going to focus on the issue of the homeless people. 7.不知道您能否赏光,参加我们的年终聚会。(wonder) Key: We wondered whether you would be so kind as to attend our end-of-the-year party. 8.他向妈妈保证一切都好。(assure) Key: He assured his mother that everything was all right.

《新编大学英语》第三版第二册课后翻译答案

《新编大学英语》第三版第二册课后翻译答案 Unit 1 1.3000 多辆汽车因刹车问题昨日被召回 ( because of ;recall ) 1. More than 3000 cars were recalled yesterday because of a brake problem. 2. 他尽管病得很重,但还是来参加会议了。(despite) 2. He came to the meeting despite his serious illness. 3. 要确保同样得错误今后不再发生了。 (see it that) 3. See to it that the same mistakes won't happen again. 4. 现在他们之间的了解多了一些,他们相处得就好些了。(now that) 4. Now that they've got to know more about each othe,r they get along better. 5. 此时我发现自己被五六个男孩子围住了。( find oneself ) 5. Then I found myself surrounded by half a dozen boys. 6. 在这幸福的时刻,我向你致以最美好的祝愿。( on occasion) 6. I send you my best wishes on this happy occasion. Unit 2 1 昨天我去牙科医生那儿将我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了。 (pull out) 1 I went to the dentist yesterday to have a bad/decayed tooth pulled out. 2. 由于教育背景和工作经验不同,员工的薪水也大不相同。( depend on) 2. Salary varies significantly ,depending on the employee's educational backgrounds and work experience. 3 信息技术的使用可以给发展中国家带来巨大进步。 ( lead to) 3. The use of information technology could lead major progress for developing countries. 4. 你解决问题的方式不对。 ( in a ?manner)

全新版大学英语(第二版)综合教程2习题翻译

全新版大学英语(第二版)综合教程2习题翻译

英语翻译2 1、背离传统需要极大的勇气。(departure,enormous) 1.It takes an enormous amount of courage to make a departure from the tradition. 2、汤姆过去很腼腆,但这次却非常勇敢能在大庭广众面前上台表演了。(performance,bold) 2.Tom used to be very shy, but this time he was bold enough to give a performance in front of a large audience. 3、很多教育家认为从小培养孩子的创新精神是很可取的。(creative,desirable) 3.Many educators think it desirable to foster the creative spirit in the child at an early age. 4、假设(assume)那幅画确实是名作(masterpiece),你觉得值得购买吗?(worthwhile) 4.Assuming that this painting really is a masterpiece, do you think it’s worthwhile to buy it? 5、如果这些数据统计上是站得住脚的,那它会帮助我们认识正在调查的问题。(throw light on,investigate,valid) If the data is tenable, it will help us to understand the problem under investigation

最新全新版大学英语综合教程2课后翻译答案

1.该公司否认其捐款有商业目的。 2.The company denied that its donations had a commercial purpose. 3.每当她生气的时候,他说话就有一点结巴。 4.Whenever he was angry, he would begin to stammer slightly. 5.教育是我们家庭最看重的传统,这就是为什么我父母从不带我到昂贵的饭店吃饭,却送 我到最好的私立学校上学。 https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0919464252.html,cation is the most cherished tradition in our family. That’s why my parents never took me to dinner at expensive restaurants, but sent me to the best private school. 7.手术康复后不久,他失业了,因此经历了人生的又一个困难阶段。 8.Shortly after he recovered from the surgery, he lost his job and thus had to go through another difficult phase of his life. 9.与我们的富裕邻居相比,我们的父母相当穷了,但是他们总是努力满足我们最起码的要 求。 10.In contrast to our affluent neighbors, my parents are rather poor, but they have always tried hard to meet our minimal needs. 11. 随着捐款源源不断的进来,我校明年的财务状况会好很多了。这样我们就能集中应对我们作为教育工作者必须承担的最重要的任务:鼓励学而生实现他们的学业目标,培养他们成为有责任感、靠得住的人,使他们对将来的生活有所准备,并在他们追求物质及精神满足的过程中给于指导。 With more and more donations coming in, our university will be much better off financially next year. We will thus be able to focus on the most important task that we, educators, must take on: to encourage students to attain their scholarly/academic goals, to train them to be dependable and responsible individuals, to prepare them for the life ahead, and to guide them in their pursuit of spiritual as well as material satisfaction. 12.他这人说话不多,但要说玩电脑那他就太机灵了,同学们都不是她的对手。 13.He is a man of few words, but when it comes to playing a computer games, he is far too clever for his classmates. 14.无知的孩子们可能认为这些动物很可爱并开始跟他们玩起来。 15.Children who don’t know any better may think these animals are pretty cute and start playing with them 16.没有办法获得贷款,所以,要购买新设备,我只得咬紧牙关,卖掉我的混合型动力汽车。 17.There is no way to obtain a loan, so to buy the new equipment, I will just have to grit my teeth and sell my hybrid car. 18.如果猎人没有看到一群象朝他的营地走来,他就不会开枪。

新编大学英语第二册第三版课后翻译参考答案

新编大学英语第二册第三版课后翻译参考答案 Unit 1 1.3000多辆汽车因刹车问题昨日被召回(because of ;recall) More than 3000 cars were recalled yesterday because of a brake problem. 2. 他尽管病得很重,但还是来参加会议了。(despite) He came to the meeting despite his serious illness. 3. 要确保同样的错误今后不再发生了。(see it that) See to it that the same mistake won't happen again. 4. 现在他们之间的了解多了一些,他们相处得就好些了。(now that) Now that they've got to know more about each other,they get along better. 5. 此时我发现自己被五六个男孩子围住了。(find oneself) Then I found myself surrounded by five or six boys. 6. 在这幸福的时刻,我向你致以最美好的祝愿。(on occasion) I send you my best wishes on this happy occasion. Further Development 1.他从来不抱怨肩负的经济负担。 He never complains about the financial burden on his shoulders. 2. 她有一颗金子般的心,而且热爱周围的人。 She has a golden heart and loves people around her. 3. 我父亲从来不给弟弟和我买糖果和玩具,但是我知道他很爱我们。 My father has never bought any candies or toys for my younger brother and me, but I know he loves us. 4. 我父母尽最大努力满足我们的需求,而且总是信守诺言。 My parents do their best to meet our needs and always keep their promise. Unit 2 1 昨天我去牙科医生那儿将我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了。(pull out) I went to the dentist yesterday to have a bad/decayed tooth pulled out. 2.由于教育背景和工作经验不同,员工的薪水也大不相同。(depend on) Salary varies significantly depending on the employees’ educational backgrounds and work experience. 3 信息技术的使用可以给发展中国家带来巨大进步。(lead to) The use of information technology could lead to major progress for developing countries. 4. 你解决问题的方式不对。(in a …manner) You are not dealing with the problem in the right manner. 5. 科学家认为,人类即将找到战胜癌症的有效方法。(on the verge of) Scientists believe that humans are on the verge of finding an effective way to cure cancer. 6. 离婚可不是儿戏/离婚这档子事可不能等闲视之。(take…lightly) Divorce cannot be taken lightly. Further Development 1. 误解在日常生活中十分普遍。它会带来许多问题和不必要的麻烦,如伤害友情,带来不幸。Misunderstandings are very common in our daily lives. They will cause problems and unnecessary troubles, like ruining friendships and bringing misery. 2. 要避免误解有许多办法 There are a variety of ways to avoid misunderstandings. A 不使用还有歧义的语言 Do not use words that may have double/ambiguous meanings; B 思想表达清楚,发音清晰 Express ideas and pronounce words clearly; C 突出重点 Emphasize the main points; D 不要不懂装懂 Don’t pretend to understand when you don’t; E 意思不清楚时要问明白 Ask for clarification when not clear about the meaning; F 明白交际方面的性别差异 Be aware of the gender differences in communication.

全新版大学英语(第二版)综合教程第二册课后练习英语翻译答案

第一单元 1) It takes an enormous amount of courage to make a departure from the tradition. 背离传统需要极大的勇气 2) Tom used to be very shy, but this time he was bold enough to give a performance in front of a large audience. 汤姆过去很腼腆,但这次却非常英勇的能在大庭广众面前上台表演了3) Many educators think it desirable to foster the creative spirit in the child at an early age. 很多教育家认为从小培养孩子的创新精神是非常可取的 4) Assuming (that) this painting really is a masterpiece, do you think it’s worthwhile to buy/purchase it? 假设那幅画确实是名作,你觉得值得购置吗? 5) If the data is statistically valid, it will throw light on the problem we are investigating. 假设这些数据统计上市站得住脚的,那他将会帮助我们认识正在调查的问题 第二单元1) The company denied that its donations had a commercial purpose. 该公司否认其捐款具有商业意义 2) Whenever he was angry, he would begin to stammer slightly.

英语综合教程第二册翻译答案

1.那部关于古代战争的电影采用了先进的技术,令观众仿佛身临其境。( illusion ) Thanks to modern technology , the film about that ancient battle gives the audience the illusion of being on the battlefield themselves . 2.在那场大火中,整个古城毁于一旦,但是这块石碑却幸运地保存了下来。(devastate) That ancient city was devastated by the fire , but fortunately the stone tablet survived . 3.他们看了那段录像,听了那位妇女的讲述,心里充满了对那位地震孤儿的同情。(fill with) The videotape and the story by the woman filled them with sympathy for the child who had become an orphan in the earthquake . 4.那场大地震中,我们听到过太多太多教师的事迹,他们拒绝离开学生自己逃生,献出了 自己的生命。(leave behind ) In that earthquake , we heard many stories of teachers who had refused to leave their students behind and laid down their lives . 5.豫园的建造始于1558年,但由于资金短缺时建时停,1578年才建成。(off and on ) The construction of the Yu Yuan Garden began in 1558 ,but it was not completed until 1578 because building went off and on for lack of money . 6.1980年我遇到她时,她刚从国外读完硕士回来。(meet up with ) In 1980 , when I met up with her , she had just returned from abroad with a master’s degree . 7.这是我第一次来纽约,但我还是设法找到了那家小公司。(find one’s way to) It was my first visit to New York , but I managed to find my way to the small firm . 8.在电影界要达到顶峰是非常困难的,但是作为一名导演谢晋做到了。( make up ) It is hard to make it to the top in the movie industry , but as a director Xie Jin did it .

《新编大学英语》第三版第二册课后翻译答案

新编大学英语第三版第二册课后翻译参考答案 Unit 1 1.3000多辆汽车因刹车问题昨日被召回(because of ;recall) 2. 他尽管病得很重,但还是来参加会议了。(despite) 3. 要确保同样得错误今后不再发生了。(see it that) 4. 现在他们之间的了解多了一些,他们相处得就好些了。(now that) 5. 此时我发现自己被五六个男孩子围住了。(find oneself) 6. 在这幸福的时刻,我向你致以最美好的祝愿。(on occasion) 1. More than 3000 cars were recalled yesterday because of a brake problem. 2. He came to the meeting despite his serious illness. 3. See to it that the same mistake won't happen again. 4. Now that they've got to know more about each other,they get along better. 5. Then I found myself surrounded by five or six boys. 6. I send you my best wishes on this happy occasion. Unit 2 1 昨天我去牙科医生那儿将我的一颗蛀牙拔掉了。(pull out) 2.由于教育背景和工作经验不同,员工的薪水也大不相同。(depend on) 3 信息技术的使用可以给发展中国家带来巨大进步。(lead to) 4. 你解决问题的方式不对。(in a …manner) 5. 科学家认为,人类即将找到战胜癌症的有效方法。(on the verge of) 6. 离婚可不是儿戏/离婚这档子事可不能等闲视之。(take…lightly) 1 I went to the dentist yesterday to have a bad/decayed tooth pulled out. 2. Salary varies significantly,depending on the employees’educational backgrounds and work experience. 3.The use of information technology could lead to major progress for developing countries. 4. You are not dealing with the problem in the right manner. 5. Scientists believe that humans are on the verge of finding an effective way to cure cancer. 6. Divorce can not be taken lightly.

综合英语第二册课后题翻译答案

综合英语第二册课后题翻译答案 Unit1 1.对有些人来说,生死攸关的是此时此刻他们所在的位置——不仅是哪幢楼,哪一层,更重要的是大楼的哪个角落。 2.周围噪声震耳,烟雾弥漫,火星四溅,梅布勒姆没有意识到,他的朋友朱虹始终就在他身后的楼梯井里。 3.她一点一点拼出了哈里逃生的场景:飞机撞击时,他正在87层楼。 4.但是,尽管他绞尽了脑汁,问了无数问题,她想象的场景还是在第36层上逐渐模糊了II. 1.那部关于古代战争的电影采用了先进的技术,令观众仿佛身临其境。 1.Thanks to advanced technology, the film about the ancient battle gives the audience the illusion of being on the battlefield themselves. 2.2.在那场大火中,整个古城毁于一旦,但是这块石碑却幸运地保存了下来。(devastate)That ancient city was devastated by the fire, but fortunately the stone tablet survived. 3.他们看了那段录像,听了那位妇女的讲述,心里充满了对那位地震孤儿的同情。 3.The videotape and the story by the woman filled them with sympathy for the child who had become an orphan in the earthquake. 4.那场大地震中,我们听到过太多太多教师的事迹,他们拒绝离开学生自己逃生,献出了自己的生命。(leave behind) In that earthquake, we heard many stories of teachers who had refused to leave their students behind and laid down their lives. 5.豫园的建造始于1558年,但由于资金短缺时建时停,1578年

全新版大学英语综合教程2课后翻译试题

英语复习 Unit 1 Translation 1.背离传统需要很大的勇气(departure,enormous) 1)It takes an enormous (巨大的)amount of courage to make a departure(背离)from the tradition. 2.tom过去很腼腆,但这次却非常勇敢的能在大庭广众面前表演了.(performance,bold) 2) Tom used to be very shy, but this time he was bold (勇敢的)enough to give a performance(表演)in front of a large audience。 3.很多教育家认为从小培养孩子的创新精神是很可取的(creative,desirable) 3) Many educators think it desirable(可取的)to foster(培养) the creative spirit in the child at an early age. 4。假设那幅画的确是名作,你觉得值得购买吗?(worthwhile)

4)Assuming (that) this painting really is a masterpiece(名作),do you think it’s worthwhile to buy/ purchase it? 5.如果这些在数据统计上是站的住脚的,那他将会帮助我们认识正在调查的问题(throw light on,investigate,valid) 5) If the data is statistically(统计上的)valid(有效的), it will throw light on(提供线索) the problem we are investigating(调查). To improve our English, it is critical(关键的,严重的,极重要的)to do more reading,writing, listening and speaking. Besides, learning by heart as many well-written essays(随笔)as possible is also very important. Without an enormous (巨大的)store of good English writing in your head you cannot express yourself freely in English. It is also helpful to summarize(总结,概述)our experience as we go along, for in so doing(因为这样做),we can figure out which way of learning is more effective and will produce the most desirable(可取的)result. As long as we keep working hard on it, we will in due course(到一定的时候,没过多久)accomplish the task of mastering English.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档