文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本
生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的

Hey,Leonard,check this out.

莱纳德她又来了

Leonard,she's doing it again.

我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷

I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物

No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it

而不顾还要平均分配的问题时

from the containers without regard

让谢尔顿很郁闷

for its equitable distribution.

这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因

This is essentially why you have famine in India.

你要我吐回去吗

You want me to put it back?

莱纳德

Leonard.

当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷

It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon.

怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们

What's up,my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿

Raj,Sheldon,

我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们

I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette.

你好莱纳德佩妮

Hello.Leonard,Penny,

你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的

you know my girlfriend Bernadette.

-嗯-嗨

-Yeah.-Hey.

伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的

Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles.

我不能这么说

I don't think I can.

我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风

I don't have Howard's street cred.

我希望这没造成问题

I hope it's all right--

我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说

I told my girlfriend Bernadette

她可以跟我们共进晚餐

she could join us for dinner.

当然可以人多乐趣多

Sure.The more,the merrier.

不对这是个错误的对等关系

Wa--no,that's a false equivalency.

人多不等于乐趣多

More does not equal merry.

如果这公寓里现在有两千人

If there were2,000people in this apartment right now,

那我们会很开心吗不我们会窒息而死

would we be celebrating?No,we'd be suffocating.

-谢尔顿-别郁闷我

-Sheldon...-Don't"Sheldon"me.

我们定的是五人份不是六人

We ordered for five people,not six.

来不没事儿的

Oh,come on,it's fine.

我们全部摊在桌上分享就好就像家庭聚餐式的

We'll just put it all on the table,you know,family style.噢那是当我们家庭聚餐时

Oh,sure.And while we're at it,

为什么不把手背到背后

why don't we put our hands behind our backs,

来个老式的进食大赛呢

have an old-fashioned eating contest?

放轻松没事儿的

Relax,it'll be fine.

做吧你们

Sit down,you guys.

别别别

No!No!No!

怎么了

What?!

对了你不能坐那儿

Oh,yeah,you can't sit there.

为什么不能

Why not?

那是谢尔顿的专属座位

That's where Sheldon sits.

他不能坐其他地方吗

He can't sit somewhere else?

不不不你看啊在冬天呢

No,no,no--you see,in the winter,

这个座位与暖气片的距离足够让他保持温暖

that seat is close enough to the radiator so that he's warm,

但又不会太近以至于出汗

yet not so close that he sweats.

而在夏天这个位置又正好处在

In the summer,it's directly in the path of

由这个和那个窗口之间对流所产生的微风之中

a cross-breeze created by opening windows there and there.这儿的角度并不是直接面朝电视

It faces the television at an angle that isn't direct,

所以他还能跟所有人交谈

so he can still talk to everybody,

同时又不会太偏导致画面失真

yet not so wide that the picture looks distorted.

看来你还是有那么点指望的嘛

Perhaps there's hope for you after all.

喔我喜欢你的鞋子

Ooh,I love your shoes.

谢谢

Oh,thanks.

很可爱不是吗

They are cute,aren't they?

-你在哪儿买到的-实惠鞋店

-Where'd you get them?-Shoes for Less.

我正有此意要去那儿

I've been meaning to go over there.

东西很多价格也便宜

Oh,great selection,great prices.

我娘说的对确实有地狱

My mother was right.Hell is real.

别这样谢尔顿

Come on,Sheldon.

让妇女们聊吧

Let the womenfolk chat.

妇女

Womenfolk?

少女

Gals?

妞儿

Chicks?

有子宫的美国人

Utero-Americans?

吃你的饭吧

Just eat your dinner.

别太跟他较真儿

Don't take him too seriously.

他说的很多话本是故意为了幽默一下的

A lot of what he says is intended as humor.

是啊但我一点也不觉得有趣

Yeah,well,I don't think it's very funny.

我也是但是我一笑他就灿烂了

Me neither,but he just lights up when I laugh.

霍华德不能让她跑了

Howard,never let her go.

莱纳德霍华德说你正在进行

So,Leonard,Howard says you're working on

一些量子力学的基本测试

fundamental tests of quantum mechanics.

没错

I am.

你对物理感兴趣吗

Are you interested in physics?

我觉得很很吸引人

Oh,I find it fascinating.

如果我没有选择微生物学的话

If I hadn't gone into microbiology,

我也许就会进军物理了

I probably would have gone into physics.

或者冰舞

Or ice dancing.

事实上我对于阿哈伦诺夫-博姆的

Actually,my tests of the Aharonov-Bohm

量子干涉效应实验已经到达了一个很有趣的阶段quantum interference effect have reached an interesting point.现在我们正在测试基于电势的

Right now,we're testing the phase shift

相位偏移

due to an electric potential.

真是太棒了

That's amazing.

那是莱纳德的工作几乎就跟

Yes.Leonard's work is nearly as amazing

三年级小学生用湿毛巾种青豆一样棒

as third graders growing lima beans in wet paper towels.

虽然我很欣赏你的"喔又损人了"

While I appreciate the"Oh,snap,"

但你那温湿的口气飘进我的耳中令我很不舒服

I'm uncomfortable having your moist breath in my ear.

你会用

Are you going to try

穿隧结合来设定电压吗

to set up the voltages using tunnel junctions?

是的

Yes,I am.

你要看我笔记本上的模拟情况吗

You want to see a simulation on my laptop?

好啊给我看看

Oh,yeah,show me.

在微生物学中我做过的最激动人心的事情

In microbiology,the most exciting thing

也就是跟酵母玩玩

I get to work with is yeast.

霍华德

Howard?

怎么了

Yeah?

你的鞋子真漂亮

Your shoes are delightful.

你在哪儿买的

Where did you get them?

什么

What?

逗你玩儿我才不关心呢

Bazinga.I don't care.

哈吃灰吧你

Ha!Eat my dust,

万年不变的古板水管工

racially stereotypical plumber.

这不公平

That's not fair.

我被一棵树卡住了

I got stuck behind a tree.

外加一只母牛和企鹅

And a cow and a penguin.

认了吧兄弟

Face it,dude,

不管是现实的车还是虚拟的卡通车

whether it's a real car or a virtual cartoon car,

你都不能驾驭

you can't drive.

只需要点练习而已

Just need a little more practice.

你需要的是金手指驾驶技巧和一盏神灯

What you need is cheat codes,motor skills and a magic genie

来帮马里奥赛车小废柴实现愿望

who grants wishes to little boys who suck at Mario Kart.

谢尔顿我能跟你说两句话吗

Hey,Sheldon,can I talk to you for a second?

这跟鞋没关系对吧

It's not about shoes,is it?

我不想再聊鞋子了

I don't think I could go through that again.

跟鞋子无关

It's not about shoes.

那就说吧

Then speak.

我们能私下谈吗

Um,actually,can we do it in private?

好吧

All right.

走开

Go away.

我知道很无礼但她要私下谈

I agree,it's rude,but she asked for privacy.

谢谢拉杰

Thanks,Raj.

事情是这样的

Okay,so here's the thing:

我想请你教我一点物理学

I was wondering if you could maybe teach me a little physics?一点物理学

A little physics?

没有这个说法

There's no such thing.

物理学包含整个宇宙

Physics encompasses the entire universe,

从量子粒子到超新星

from quantum particles to supernovas,

从自旋电子到旋转星系

from spinning electrons to spinning galaxies.

Yeah,okay,cool.

不用说得像广播特别报导一样

I don't need the PBS special.

只要了解到

I just want to know enough

能和莱纳德谈他的工作就行

so I can talk to Leonard about his job.

就像伯纳黛特那样

You know,like Bernadette does.

干嘛不叫莱纳德教你

Why can't Leonard teach you?

我想给他个惊喜

'Cause I want to surprise him.

就不能以其他方式给他惊喜吗

Can't you surprise him in some other way?

比如你要是打扫一下房间

For example,I'm sure he'd be delightfully taken aback

我肯定他又惊又喜

if you cleaned your apartment.

拜托谢尔顿这对我很重要

Come on,Sheldon,this is important to me.

佩妮

Penny,

教你可是艰巨的任务

this would be a massive undertaking,

我的时间既有限又宝贵呢

and my time is both limited and valuable.

你整天都坐着玩电子游戏呢

You're sitting here playing video games all day.

被你说中了

Okay,point.

你学了哪些基础知识

What sort of foundation do you have?

学校教过什么科学课吗

Did you take any science classes in school?

有我做过青蛙的实验

Sure.I did the one with the frogs.

青蛙的实验

The one with the frogs.

对其实挺好玩的

Yeah,actually,it was pretty cool.

很多女生都吐了但我把小青蛙像鹿一样宰了

A lot of the girls threw up,but I gutted that thing like a deer.抱歉佩妮

I'm sorry,Penny.

恕我无能为力

I don't think so.

别这样嘛

Oh,come on!

你这么聪明就当挑战一下

A smart guy like you,it'll be a challenge.

当成实验来做嘛

You can make it like an experiment.

有意思

Interesting.

既然别人能教

I suppose if someone could teach sign language

KoKo大猩猩学手语

to KoKo the gorilla...

我也能教你基本物理学

I could teach you some rudimentary physics.

太好了

Great!

虽然有点侮辱人但很好

It's a little insulting,but great.

我就做KoKo吧

I'll be KoKo.

不见得吧

Not likely.

KoKo学会了超过两千个单词

KoKo learned to understand over2,000words,

没有一个跟鞋子有关呢

not one of which had anything to do with shoes.

伙计们好

Hey,fellas.

这是在下的女友伯纳黛特

This is my girlfriend Bernadette.

在下的女友伯纳黛特

My girlfriend Bernadette.

他们都是谁

Who are all those people?

不知道

Have no idea.

好啊莱纳德

Hey,Leonard.

好瞧瞧

Hi.Hey,look,

这不是霍华德的女友伯纳黛特嘛

it's Howard and his girlfriend Bernadette.

带这位小美人逛逛这老盐矿

Thought I'd give the little woman a tour of the old salt mines.他说的不是盐矿

He doesn't mean salt mines.

他说的是工作地点

He means where he works.

对我知道

Yeah,no,I got it.

你的实验进展如何

So,how's your experiment going?

很顺利

Ah,terrific.

我们正在准备电子加速器

We're getting the electron accelerator set up.后天就能准备好

We should be ready to go day after tomorrow.真想见识一下

Boy,I'd love to see that.

欢迎你来

You're welcome to come.

真的吗太好了

Really?Oh,that'd be great.

多兴奋啊

How exciting is that?

简直就像七月过光明节一样

Like Hanukkah in July.

七月有光明节吗

Do they have that?

没有

No.

又被你糊弄了

You got me again.

这不是脱脂酸奶

This isn't non-fat yogurt.

简直全是脂肪

This is fatty fat fat.

失陪一下

Excuse me.

心肝儿能帮我拿张餐巾吗

Could you grab me another napkin,sweetie? -当然可以-谢谢宝贝

-Sure.-Thanks,honey.

说你打什么如意算盘

All right,what is your deal?

你说什么

Excuse me?

邀请我女朋友

Inviting my girlfriend

去看你的电子加速器

to come see your electron accelerator?

怎么了

Yeah?So?

你真有两下子

You really are a piece of work.

舞会皇后

It's not enough

被你弄到手还不满意

you get the prom queen,you have to get

你还想抢走陪衬头牌呢

the head of the decorating committee,too?你在说什么呢

What are you talking about?

别跟我装无辜

Don't play innocent with me.

用神奇实验设备勾引女人

I practically invented

这招是我发明的

using fancy lab equipment to seduce women.成功过吗

Has it ever worked?

目前没有重点不是这个

Not so far,but that's not the point!

霍华德别紧张

Howard,relax.

我对你女朋友没兴趣

I'm not interested in your girlfriend.

最好如此

I hope not.

你不会想跟我瞎搅和

Because you don't want to mess with me.

我可是疯子

I'm crazy.

我相信你

I believe you.

实验日志第一篇

Research journal,entry one.

我准备开展

I'm about to embark on one of

科学生涯中的巨大挑战之一

the great challenges of my scientific career:教佩妮物理学

teaching Penny physics.

我称之为大猩猩工程

I'm calling it Project Gorilla.

好啊谢尔顿

Hey,Sheldon.

请进坐吧

Come in.Take a seat.

实验目标已到

Subject has arrived.

我亲切地欢迎她

I've extended a friendly casual greeting.

准备好开始了吗

Ready to get started?

稍等

One moment.

目标气色很好也很热情

Subject appears well-rested and enthusiastic.

显然无知是福

Apparently,ignorance is bliss.

好吧我们开始

All right,let us begin.

你的笔记本呢

Where's your notebook?

我没笔记本

Um,I don't have one.

那你咋记笔记

How are you going to take notes without a notebook?还得记笔记吗

I have to take notes?

不然你怎么考试

How else are you gonna study for the tests?

最好还要考试吗

There's gonna be a test?

可不止一次考试

Test-sss.

Here.

这是大学规定

It's college-ruled.

希望没吓着你

I hope that's not too intimidating.

多谢你的体贴

Thank you.

不客气

You're welcome.

现在开始讲物理学入门

Now,Introduction to Physics.

什么是物理

What is physics?

物理这个词来源于古希腊语中的"physika"

Physics comes from the ancient Greek word"physika."

你该记笔记了

It's at this point that you'll want to start taking notes. "Physika"是指自然科学

"Physika"means the science of natural things.

而就在那遥远的古希腊我们的旅程开始了

And it is there,in ancient Greece,that our story begins.

-靠古希腊-嘘

-Ancient Greece?!-Hush.

有问题先举手

If you have questions,raise your hand.

那是在大约公元前600年的一个仲夏夜

It's a warm summer evening,circa600BC.

当你从集市[古希腊圣贤集会所]购物归来

You've finished your shopping at the local market,or Agora...

抬头仰望夜空

...And you look up at the night sky.

突然你发现星星在游弋

There you notice some of the stars seem to move,

于是你将他们命名为"行星"或"漫游者"

So you name them"planetes,"or"wanderer".

佩妮同学有问题吗

Yes,Penny?

这和莱纳德的研究有什么关系

Um,does this have anything to do with Leonard's work?

这是一个历时2600年的旅程

This is the beginning of a2,600-year journey

我们慢慢讲不急

We're going to take together

追溯到古希腊

From the ancient Greeks

从艾萨克·牛顿到尼尔斯·玻尔[原子理论和量子力学的创始人] Through Isaac Newton to Niels Bohr

再到埃尔文·薛定谔[创立波动力学]

To Erwin Schrodinger

再到荷兰研究学派

To the Dutch researchers

莱纳德近来就在重复他们的研究呢

That Leonard is currently ripping off.

居然有2600年

2,600years?

没错可能有些许误差

Yeah,give or take.

正如我之前所说在那遥远的古希腊

As I was saying,it's a warm summer evening

一个氤氲的仲夏夜

In ancient Greece...

怎么了佩妮同学

Yes,Penny?

我要去洗手间

I have to go to the bathroom.

你就不能憋一下吗

Can't you hold it?

我可憋不了2600年

Not for2,600years.

大猩猩实验日志2

Project Gorilla,entry two.

我被榨干了

I am exhausted.

-霍华德-怎么

-Howard?-Huh?

这个要从前面解开的

It unhooks in the front.

难怪啊

Oh,that explains a lot.

霍华德我回来了

Howard,I'm home!

整栋楼都听到了

Of course.

老年健身取消了

Senior fitness was cancelled.

我发现原来还真会忘了怎么骑车

It turns out you can forget how to ride a bike.

我是没啥但山姆·哈普蒂安摔了个嘴啃泥I'm fine,but,oy,did Sam Harpootian eat gravel.太棒了娘

That's great,Ma!

80多的亚美尼亚老人摔断了半边下巴

What's great about an80-year-old Armenian man 有什么可棒的

With half his chin scraped off?!

我想我得走了

I guess I should go.

不别动

No,no,don't move.

娘晚饭我想吃炖羊肉

Hey,Ma,can I have lamb stew for dinner?

炖羊肉那我还得去超市买

Lamb stew?I'd have to go to the supermarket.

帮帮忙啦

Please?

我真的很想吃嘛

I got a real hankering.

噢我最疼我家小屁脸宝贝了

Oh,I can't say no to my little tushy face.

我很快回来

I'll be back soon.

多谢啦娘

Thanks,Ma.

你要家常豌豆还是拉素豌豆[豌豆的一种]

Do you want the regular peas or the Le Seur?

平时不都是加拉素豌豆的吗

Always Le Seur peas with lamb stew!

好吧你总是说得有理

You're right!When you're right,you're right!

如果拉素豌豆卖完了咋办

What if they're out of the Le Seur?

那就买家常的啊

Then get the regular!

好吧你别冲我吼啊

All right!You don't have to yell!

抱歉

Sorry about that.

我来调成震动

Let me just put that on vibrate.

我早就调好啦

I'm already on vibrate.

这个我可听懂了

You know,that one I got.

霍华德你和莱纳德说起我什么了吗

Howard,did you say something to Leonard about me?什么意思

Uh,what do you mean?

他说我要是明天去看他的实验

He says if I go see his experiment tomorrow

可能你会感觉不好

It might weird you out.

是吗他这样说吗

Really?He said that?

你不是在吃莱纳德的醋吧

You're not jealous of Leonard,are you?

我才没有呢

Me?No.

我只是说在没和别人商量的情况下

I may have mentioned that it's a little inappropriate

邀请别人的女友去看他的实验

To be asking another man's girlfriend to his experiment

这样有点不太合适

Without first discussing it with said man.

你的意思是我和莱纳德一起还要经过同意

Are you saying I need to ask your permission to hang out with Leonard?我可没这么说

I didn't say anything like that.

我是说莱纳德必须经过我同意

I said Leonard has to ask my permission.

拜托我可不想和我娘共进炖羊肉啊

Come on,I don't want to eat lamb stew with my mother.

可恶我差点就解开bra了

Damn,I was this close on the bra.

记住牛顿发现亚里士多德的理论是错的

Now,remember,Newton realized that Aristotle was wrong

运动不需要靠力来维持

And force was not necessary to maintain motion.

所以加上a=9.8平方米每秒

So let's plug in our9.8meters per second squared

我们能得到

As"A"and we get

万有引力乘以质量

Force--Earth gravity-equals mass times9.8meters

等于9.8米每秒的平方

Per second per second.

从而得到ma=mg

So we can see that"ma"equals"mg"

我们可以推算出什么

And what do we know from this?

我们能推算出

Uh,we know that...

牛顿真是个聪明绝顶的小甜饼

...Newton was a really smart cookie.

哇所以才有了牛顿打滚吗[一种点心很像驴打滚]

Oh!Is that where Fig Newtons come from?

不牛顿打滚得名于马萨诸塞州的一个小镇

No,Fig Newtons are named after a small town in Massachusetts.

-别光顾着记这个啊-抱歉

-Don't write that down!-Sorry.

好如果ma=mg我们可以推算出什么

Now,if"ma"equals"mg,"what does that imply?

我不知道

I don't know.

你怎么可以不知道

How can you not know?

我都告诉你了啊

I just told you.

你最近脑子被敲过了吗

Have you suffered a recent blow to the head?

你这也太刻薄了吧

Hey!You don't have to be so mean!

抱歉

I'm sorry.

你最近脑子被敲过了吗

Have you suffered a recent blow to the head?

-你这个老师真是烂透了-是吗

-No,you just suck at teaching.-Really?

你觉得这两种解释哪个更靠谱点呢

Of those two explanations,which one seems the most likely?天哪

Oh,God...

谢尔顿我也很想听懂

Sheldon,I'm trying to understand,

但你说得太快了

but you're going too fast.

能不能倒回去一点

Can you just back up a little bit?

好吧

All right.

在那个古希腊的仲夏夜

It's a warm summer evening in ancient Greece...

别倒回那么多

Not that far back!

好吧

Okay!

你到底哪点开始听不懂的

At what point did you begin to feel lost?

我不知道

I don't know.

我们抬头仰望星空是在哪里

Where were we looking up at the night sky?

-希腊-见鬼

-Greece.-Damn it!

用不着灰心

There's no need to get frustrated.

总有人学得快有人学得慢

People learn at different rates.

不像漂浮在真空中的物体在那里

Unlike objects falling in a vacuum,which...?

ma=mg

"ma"equals"mg"...?

平方?

Squared?

不对

No.

亚里斯多德

Aristotle?

不对

No.

等于五

Five?

那我不知道了

Then I don't know.

你哭什么

Why are you crying?

我哭我自己蠢啊

Because I'm stupid!

那也没理由哭啊

That's no reason to cry.

人只有悲伤的时候才该哭

One cries because one is sad.

比如说其他人都太蠢我感到悲伤

For example,I cry because others are stupid

所以我才哭

and it makes me sad.

好了能不能先不扯这些题外话

Okay,can we just please forget about all this extra stuff 就告诉我莱纳德平常在做的那些

and can you just tell me what Leonard does?

好吧

All right.

莱纳德正致力于研究出为何亚原子粒子

Leonard is attempting to learn why sub-atomic particles 会像现在这样运动

move the way they do.

真的就这样

Really?That's it?

这听起来并不是很复杂嘛

Well,that doesn't sound so complicated.

是不复杂

It's not.

所以莱纳德才干这个

That's why Leonard does it.

我只有一个问题

Okay,I just have one question.

亚原子粒子到底是什么

What exactly are sub-atomic particles?

问得好

A good question.

谢谢

Thank you.

要回答这个问题我们首先必须自问

And to answer it,we first must ask ourselves:

物理是什么

"What is physics?"

又绕回来了

Oh,balls.

在那个古希腊的仲夏夜

It's a warm summer evening in ancient Greece...

我有事要找你算账

Okay,I got a bone to pick with you.

这回我又怎么了

What did I do now?

我和伯纳黛特正要做爱做的事被你的短信搅了

I was in bed with Bernadette,and you text-blocked me.

什么

What?!

我们都脱光光了正要水乳交融的时候...

We were completely naked,about to devour each other when,

你发短信告诉她我对她跟你出来有意见

you text her that I have a problem with her hanging out with you.你确实对她跟我出来有意见

You do have a problem with her hanging out with me.

对但你不该对她说的

Yeah,but that's not what you tell her.

那我该跟她怎么说

What was I supposed to tell her?

我不知道说些别让我显得

I don't know.Something that doesn't make me come off

猥琐又吃醋的脑残的话

as a petty,jealous douche.

那该怎么说才好

And what would that be?

拜托我得帮你想好一切吗

Come on,do I have to think of everything?

你好莱纳德

Hey,Leonard.

我来太晚了吗还能看实验不

Am I too late to see the experiment?

你来这干嘛

What are you doing here?

跟你一样

Same thing you're doing here.

来看莱纳德的实验

I came to see Leonard's experiment.

才怪

No,you didn't.

你说过莱纳德的实验很蠢

You said Leonard's experiment was stupid.

你跟她说我的实验很蠢

You told her my experiment was stupid?

我只是复述谢尔顿的话

I was just repeating what Sheldon said.

我们别再转移话题了吧

Let's not get off topic.

伯纳黛特我得跟你道歉

Bernadette,I need to apologize.

我错了不该对你跟谁交友指手划脚的

I was wrong to tell you who you should be friends with.我该留你们俩独处吗

Should I,um,leave you two alone?

不用莱纳德你也该听听

No,Leonard,you should hear this.

好反正我也没想走

Okay,good,'cause I wasn't really gonna go.

我知道我看上去自信满满老于世故但

Look,I know I come off as confident and worldly,but...其实我并不是这样的

the truth is I'm not.

好雷人

We're shocked.

所以我容易感到受到其他人的威胁

Which is why I tend to feel threatened by other guys.

或噪音或围观群众

Or loud noises,clowns and nuns.

但我已经知道这样做有多蠢

But I now realize how foolish that is.

他有次就因为头卡在毛衣里

He had a panic attack once

就恐慌了

when he got his head stuck in a sweater.

那可是件高领套头毛衣

It was a full turtleneck.

你为什么不帮帮我

Why aren't you helping me?

我不知道

I don't know.

也许因为我疯了

Maybe because I'm...crazy?!

伯纳黛特求你再给我一次机会吧

Bernadette,please,I'm asking you to give me another chance.你怎么想莱纳德

What do you think,Leonard?

我该再给他一次机会吗

Should I give him another chance?

你自己做主

It's up to you.

反正他也没说你的实验蠢

He didn't call your experiment stupid.

过来吧屁屁脸

Come here,tushy face.

屁屁脸

"Tushy face."

这话一定得立马推上微博

That is going on Twitter right now.

拉杰你真该去看看莱纳德的实验

Raj,you should've seen Leonard's experiment.

电子束发射后产生的干涉图样

The interference pattern was so cool

实在太酷了

when the electron beam was on.

很高兴你喜欢

Glad you enjoyed it.

多数人对我的工作都不那么感兴趣

Most people aren't that interested in what I do.

莱纳德其实你这么说不对

Actually,that's not true,Leonard.

生活大爆炸第四季 第一集 台词整理

Howard: And now the Kung Pao Chicken. 这是宫保鸡丁。 -Leonard: Ah, yeah. Wow. 啊,好,哇。 -Raj: Smooth. 厉害。 -Howard: And finally, my Moo Shu Pork. 最后,是我的木须肉。 -Raj: Whoo-hoo! 哇塞! -Howard: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.好了,先生们,你们都看到了机器人已经把所有饭菜取出来了。-Raj: And it only took 28 minutes. 仅仅花了28分钟时间。 -Sheldon: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 真不错啊,不过我们得小心点。 -Howard: Why? 为什么? -Sheldon: Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot. Tomorrow, it travels back in time and tries to kill Sarah Connor. 今天,这是个中餐传递机器人,明天,它会及时地穿越时空,回去谋杀Sarah Connor(终结者外传女主人公)。 -Leonard: I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon. Sheldon 我可不相信会发生这样的事情。 -Sheldon: No one ever does. That's why it happens.。没人相信所以才会发生啊。 -Penny: Hey. Is the food here? Ooh. What's that? 嘿,外卖都到了? 哇,那是什么? -Howard: That, dear lady, is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand, designed

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

莱纳德看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up, my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿 Raj, Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello. Leonard, Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 - Yeah. - Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的 Hey,Leonard,check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard,she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up,my nerdizzles? 拉杰谢尔顿 Raj,Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello.Leonard,Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 -Yeah.-Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的 Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本14

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting. 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 I usually just have coffee. 你彻夜未眠吗 You've been up all night? 早上了吗 Is it morning? 是的 Yes. 那我就是彻夜未眠了 Then I've been up all night. 你卡壳了 And you're stuck? 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? 真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 he just runs around the apartment. 现在又是在干嘛 What is he doing now? 他要不是在分解公式的项 Hmm,he's either isolating the terms 一一检验的话 of his formula and examining them individually, 就是在... or... 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 after Peter Pan cut it off. 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, 不是短吻鳄 not an alligator.

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E10

Series 4 Episode 10 – The Alien Parasite Hypothesis Scene: The apartment. Sheldon:Clarify something for me. Isn’t the point of a communal meal the exchange of ideas and opinions? An opportunity to consider important issues of the day? Leonard: It is. You just kind of put a damper on things when you said, the next person I see talking with food in their mouth will be put to death. Sheldon: Well, we could argue about who said what all night long, but to set things back on course, I will propose a new topic of conversation. Leonard: Great. Sheldon: What is the best number? By the way, there’s only one correct answer. Raj: Five million, three hundred eighteen thousand and eight? Sheldon: Wrong. The best number is 73. You’re probably wondering why. Leonard: No. Howard: Uh-uh. Raj: We’re good. Sheldon: 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, seven and three. Eh? Eh? Did I lie? Leonard: We get it. 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers. Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one which backwards is one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is Sirron Kcuhc. Raj: Just for the record, when you enter five million three hundred eighteen thousand and eight in a calculator, upside-down it spells boobies. Leonard: Remember when you were wondering why the girls didn’t want to eat with us tonight? Howard: Yeah, I get it now. Scene: A bar. Penny: I love your little heart locket, Bernadette. Bernadette: Oh, thanks. Howard gave it to me. It’s the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewellery. Amy: Did you know that the iconic Valentine’s heart shape is not actuall y based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over? Penny: Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I’s with little asses? Cool. Zack: Hey, Penny, how’s it going? Penny: Hey, Zack, what are you doing here? Zack: My dad’s company prints the menus for this place. I’m just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes ‘em easier to clean if people throw up on ‘em. Guess how I got the idea? Penny: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy. Bernadette: Hi. Zack: Hey. Amy: Hoo. Zack: Okay, well, it was good to see you. Penny: Yeah, you, too. Bernadette: He’s really cute. How do you know him? Penny: Oh, we went out a couple of times. Amy: I’m often flummoxed by current slang. Does went out mean had intercourse? Bernadette: Yes. Penny: No, no. But in this case, yes.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E15

嗯我也想你了亲爱的 Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie. 我得挂了晚上见吧 Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight? 好的 Okay. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 不你先挂嘛 No,you hang up first. 喂 Hello? 老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴 Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend, 但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面 but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗 in front of those of us who don't? 事实上他也许该当如此 Actually,he might have to. 在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品 There's an economic concept known as a positional good 它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值 in which an object is only valued by the possessor 因为其他人无法拥有 because it's not possessed by others. 这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年 The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch 用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽] to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢 That's not true. 我的快乐不是建立于 My happiness is not dependent 挚友的杯具与孤独之上的 on my best friend being miserable and alone. 谢谢 Thank you. 当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了 Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

生活大爆炸剧本

站住 Hold. 干嘛 What? 解释你为什么打喷嚏 Explain your sneeze. 什么 I'm sorry? -你有过敏症吗-没有 - Do you have allergies? - No. 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 Is there too much pepper on your salad? 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 I don't put pepper on salads. 够了坐那边去 I've heard enough. Sit over there. 别这样我不想一个人坐 Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself. [美国伤寒带菌者] 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 That's what Typhoid Mary said, 显然她朋友让步了所以都病了 And clearly,her friends buckled. 伙计们帮帮我 Guys,help me. 谢尔顿别这样 Sheldon,come on. 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 Yeah,it's just one sneeze. -自个坐去吧-再见兄弟 - You're on your own. - See you,buddy. 莱纳德我有东西给你看 Oh,Leonard,I have something for you. 根据室友协议 Per our roommate agreement,this is 这是提前24小时通知 Your 24-hour notice that I will be having 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. 你说的无血缘关系的女性 When you say "non-related female," 应该指人类吧 You still mean human,right? 当然

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3中英文对照台词

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演. 台词: -Leonard: How about an acetylene torch? acetylene torch: 乙炔焊炬 用乙炔焊炬怎么样? -Howard: Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud. loud: 响亮地,大声地 我真不敢相信我要大声说出来, No pulling, no saws, no torches. 不要拉,不要锯,不要焊炬。 -Leonard: Well, then what do you want us to do? 好吧,那你要我们怎么做? -Woman: Howard, I made cookies for you cookies: 饼干

Howard我给你和你的小朋友们 and your little friends! 做了饼干。 -Howard: That's great, Mom, thanks! 那太好了,妈妈,谢谢。 -Woman: I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch! Hawaiian punch: 夏威夷混合果汁 我会把它们和夏威夷鸡尾酒一起送去。 -Howard: Don't come up here! 不要上来! -Woman: Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?! be ashamed of: 难为情,对…感到羞耻 为什么不?! 你以你妈为耻?! -Howard: Yes, but that's not the point! 是的,但那不是重点! Get me out of here. 把我从这里弄走。 -Leonard: You have any ideas, Raj? 你有什么主意吗,Raj? -Raj: Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch. 现在,我能想到的只有饼干和夏威夷鸡尾酒。

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 不好意思 Excuse me. 你们误用了"嗬"这个词 You're misusing the word "ho." 这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词 It's an interjection used to call attention 而不是物体例如"停下嗬" to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!" 或者"向西嗬" Or,uh,"Westward,ho!" 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 各位好在忙什么 Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'? 出去发现电的存在吗 Going out to discover electricity? 如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果 If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在" he did not "discover electricity," 他只是利用风筝证明 he merely used a kite to determine 闪电"带"电 that lightning "consists" of electricity. 他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉 He also invented the Franklin stove, 双光眼镜和灵活导尿管 bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter. 风筝嗬 Kites,ho. 我们准备去斗风筝 We're heading out for some kite fighting. -斗风筝-对 - "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah. 一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动 It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport. 其实割到喉咙的风险很低 Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实 On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好 Okay-dokay. 每次看这部电影我都很困惑 This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思 What do you mean? 指南说得一清二楚 The instructions are very clear: 午夜后别喂魔怪 "don't feed the gremlins after midnight." 别弄湿魔怪 "don't get the gremlins wet." 这能有多难 How hard is that? 伙计们好啊 Hi,guys. 好啊亲爱的 Hi,honey. 好 Hey. 都已经是"亲爱的"啦 Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系 Yes. Since their relationship become carnal, 佩妮就升级了对他的爱称 Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment, 跟她称为"甜心"的人区分 Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," 通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意 Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult. 别这么无聊"甜心" You're boring people,"sweetie". 但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺 Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely. 你们在干什么 So,what are you guys doing? 庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日 Celebrating Columbus day. 我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》 We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品 They're all written by Chris Columbus. 好啊 Okay.

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

'cause you know I'll do it! 搞定激光接上电源了 Ok,we've got the power to the laser. 我应该带把伞来的 I should've brought an umbrella. 作甚啊又不会下雨 What for? It's not gonna rain. 我知道 I know that. 但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的 But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility. 这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧 That's a "Bazinga," Right? 我的巅峰之作你觉得呢 One of my best,don't you think? 霍华德你要不要再检查一下 Howard,do you want to double-check 激光上的赤道仪装置 the equatorial mount on the laser? 我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上[月面某部名称] We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility. 没问题

You got it. 天拉杰别这样 Oh,Raj,no. 人们花了无数美元发明了英特网 Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet 并在上面发了无数艳照 and filling it with pictures of naked women, 就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊 so we don't have to peep through windows. 我才没有呢 It's not like that. 我只不过在看别人的电视而已 I'm watching someone's TV. 正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢 The Good Wife is on. 告诉你这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》 I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy. 莱纳德莱纳德 Leonard,Leonard. 那是啥那是啥 What is that? What is that? 别紧张不就是只脏袜子嘛

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词02

谢尔顿你错了 Sheldon,you're wrong. 金刚狼出生时没有骨爪 Wolverine was not born with bone claws. 霍华德 Howard, 你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人 you know me to be a very smart man. 我要是错了我能不知道吗 Don't you think if I were wrong,I'd know it? -首先... -算了吧 - Okay,first of all... - Give it up,dude. 别跟疯子争辩了 You're arguing with a crazy person. 我不是疯子 I'm not crazy. 我妈妈带我去检测过 My mother had me tested. -伙计们 -你来这干嘛 - Hey,guys. - What are you doing here? 你说呢今晚是新漫画书之夜啊 What do you mean? It's new comic book night. 鉴于你和佩妮终于勾搭上了 Yeah,but since you and Penny finally hooked up,we thought 我们以为你们会来个光溜溜之夜呢 you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night. 生活并非只有性爱拉杰 There's more to life than sex,Raj. 谁认同"莱佩情24小时内熄火" Okay,who had "Leonard flames out with Penny in less than 24 hours"? 我 I did. 什么都没熄火 Nothing flamed out. 我们没必要夜夜春宵 We don't have to have sex every night,you know. 是没必要但强烈推荐啊 You don't have to,but it's highly recommended. 在机遇之窗猛然关闭之前好好利用这段绝佳时期 Yeah,take advantage of that window of opportunity before it slams shut on your little dinky. 这不是机遇的问题 It's not a matter of opptunity. 我们要了解对方

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E02

S4E02 – The Cruciferous V egetable Amplification Scene: The apartment. Sheldon has a series of whiteboards across the room. Leonard: Whatchadoin’ there? Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner? Sheldon: The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: What I’m doing here is trying to determine when I’m going to die. Leonard: A lot of people are working on that research. So what is all this? Sheldon: My family history factoring in longevity, propensity for disease, et cetera. Leonard: Interesting. Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB. What’s KBB? Sheldon: Killed by badger. Leonard: How’s t hat? Sheldon: It was Thanksgiving. Uncle Carl said, I think there’s a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that flashlight. Those were the last words he ever spoke to us. Leonard: I don’t think you need to worry about death by badgers being hereditary. Sheldon: Not true. The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically. Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family. Who’s to say that I don’t share that flawed DNA? Leonard: You can always get a badger and find out. Sheldon: But seriously, even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor, at best I have 60 years left. Leonard: That long, huh? Sheldon: 60 only takes me to here. I need to get to here. Leonard: What’s there? Sheldon: The earliest estimate of the singularity, when man will be able to transfer his consciousness into machines and achieve immortality. Leonard: So, you’re upset about missing out on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot? Sheldon: By this much. Leonard: Tough break. You want eggs? Sheldon: You don’t get it, Leonard. I’m going to miss so much, the unified field theory,cold fusion, the dogapus. Leonard: What’s a dogapus? Sheldon: A hybrid dog and octopus. Man’s underwater best friend. Leonard: Is somebody working on that? Sheldon: I was going to. I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday. Leonard: Wait a minute. You hate dogs. Sheldon: A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that. Credits sequence. Scene: The apartment. Howard: What do we owe you? Leonard: It came to $28.17. Let’s say six bucks apiece. Howard: Here you go. Leonard: Thank you. Penny: What? Leonard: Never mind. I got it. Penny: Oh, you wanted me to pay.

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

看咱哥俩准备好去奔赴四人约会 Look at us,getting ready for a double date 还是和真正的女人且光明正大的 With actual women who publicly acknowledge 以女朋友身份 They're our girlfriends. 没错真女人最赞 Yes,actual women are the best. 我就不明白了 I don't understand. 难道还有其他种类的女人 What other kind of women are there? 霍华德人造女性是属于你的研究部门的 Howard,artificial women are your department. 你要接这个茬吗 You want to take this? 才不咧那会吓坏他的 No,it would just freak him out. 听着在出发之前 Listen,before we leave, 我要警告你我是个热情的男人 I should warn you,I'm a passionate man 倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情 And I tend towards public displays of affection. 你到底想说什么啊霍华德 What are you trying to tell me,Howard? 我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下 There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant, 而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安 And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable, 所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的 So it would help if you and Penny made out,too. 别担心 Don't worry. 我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧 We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar. 晚上好白种人 Namaste,white people. 好消息 Good news! 我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》 I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.

生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词11.txt 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。 argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值 It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun, establish: 确定 Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6 月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服 十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。 which incinerates any contaminate matter incinerate: 烧成灰 contaminate: 受到污染的 matter: 物质 任何污染物都可以烧掉。 and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh. invulnerable: 不会受伤害的 Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物 unharmed: 没有受伤的 daisy: 极好的【非常的】 fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】 只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。 -Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it? 要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办? -Sheldon:Like what? 比如什么呢? -Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard. mustard: 芥末 不知道,也许氪芥末吧。 -Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed assume: 假定 condiment: 调味品 destroy: 毁坏 我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。 when the planet Krypton exploded. planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸 因为氪星已经爆炸了。 -Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite, turn into: 变成 或者全变成芥末放射物了。 the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth. rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁 这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。 -Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here. serious: 严肃的 Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。 Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian. therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗 超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。 -Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains? pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点 对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档