译林版小学六年级英语下册6B Unit 4单元试卷
( ) 1. Sam is ___ his fish. He’s hungry. A. looking for B. looking after C. looking out
( ) 2. -____does the car stop? -____an old man is crossing the road.
A. What; So
B. Why; Because
C. Why; So
( ) 3. Can you walk through the grass ___?A. safe B. safely C. safety
( ) 4. Follow ____ and listen ______ carefully. A. she; her B. her; to her C. she; to her
( ) 5. Look at the red light. It _______ we _______ cross the road.
A. means; can
B. mean; can’t
C. means; cannot
( ) 6. The boy ___ the right is my brother. A. in B. at C. on
( ) 7. We mustn’t shout ____ run in class. A. and B. or C. with
( ) 8. ___ speak loudly. Keep quiet, please. A. Don’t B. Shouldn’t C. Doesn’t
( ) 9. Helen never ________ the computer games after school. A. play B. plays C. playing ( ) 10. There _______ a lot of sweet food on the table. A. are B. is C. was
1. The teacher can answer the questions __________ (easy).
2. Wei Hua ________ (meet) Yang Ling on River Road this morning.
3. Some _________ (child) run or play on the road.
4. Let’s finish ________ (they) quickly.
5. What must Liu Tao _________ (do) in the library?
6. We should keep _________ (health).
7. You must stay _________ (safe) on the road and cross it _________ (safe).
8. You mustn’t run ___________ (quick) on the road.
9. The bus is _________ (stop) on the road.
1. There are many busy roads in the city.（改为一般疑问句）
2. The children must play football on the road.（改为否定句）
3.You must look for a zebra crossing,（对划线部分提问）
4. keep, desk, tidy, I, must, my, clean, and (.)（连词成句）
Today you must ________ at home and _________ ________ _________ because you __________ ___________.
_______ _____we _______ _______ your home? You can _______ the ______.
3. 你在等谁？Who are you ___________ ___________?
4. 甜食对你的牙齿不好。__________ food is not ________ _________ your __________.
1.In the UK, people drive on ____ of the road.A. the right side B. the left side C. both sides
2. Oh, look! A little cat ____on the road. A. is running B. ran C. runs
3. Twenty days ago, there ____ so many cars on the road. A.weren’t B.were C.aren’t 4．The girl came to help an old man cross the road ____. A.safe B.safely C.safety
5.You ___make your bedroom ___. A.must, mess B.mustn’t, messy C.can’t, mess
6.The old man ________ his wallet on a ________ day.
7.A: Who can go to the teachers’ office ___ me?B: Lucy, Helen ________ I can.
( )8. . The children________ run on the road. A. couldn’t B. must C. mustn’t
9.This question is very ___. I can work out ___.A.easy; easily B.easily; easy C.easily; easily
10.The clouds ___black. It’s going to ___. A.becomes; rains B.becomes; rain C.become; rain
1.How can I get to the cinema? A. It’s great fun.
2.What should I do now? B. Yes, you must.
3.Must I go to the hospital? C. You must not open that door.
4.Does Mike watch TV every evening? E. First, you should buy some eggs.
5.What is Sam going to do next week? F. No, he doesn’t.
6.How can I make a cake? G. He’s going to visit his friend.
7.What must I not do here? H. Pick up the rubbish.
8.How was your holiday last week? I. You can take a bus.
1.杨玲擅长游泳。 Yang Ling is .
The students are English books in the classroom.
3. 他迅速的打开了他的书包。He his schoolbag .
4. 森林里有这么多强壮的动物。 There are so animals in the forest.
5. 雷锋喜欢帮助他人。 Lei Feng likes other people.
Peter was ten years old .He was a cute boy. One day, his friend Paul said to him, “I’m going to have a birthday party on Sunday. Peter. Can you come?”
Peter asked his mother, and she said, “Yes, you can go.” Then she phoned Paul’s mother.
Before Peter went to the party on Sunday afternoon, his mother said to him,” Peter, don’t forget to be polite. Don’t ask for food. Wait until someone gives it to you.”
“All right, Mum,” Peter answered, and he went to Paul’s home by bike.
There were a lot of children at the party. They played together for an hour. Then Paul’s mother gave them some food, but she forget to give Peter some. He waired politely for a few minutes, and then he held his plate up in the air and said loudly, “Does anyone want a nice clean plate?”
1. Whose birthday was on Sunday?
2. What did Peter’s mother say to him before he went to the party?
3. How did Peter go to the party?
4. What did Paul’s mother forget to do?
5. What did Peter do and say after he waited politely for a few minutes?