文档库

最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 > 英语第二次作业

英语第二次作业

完型填空passage 1

以下短文中共包含5个未完成的句子,针对每个句子中空缺部分,请从A.B.C.D.E五个选项中选出正确选项。

Many people would agree that stress is a major problem in modern life. It is certainly true that worry and quarrel can cause all kinds of illnesses, 1 backache to severe headaches, or even more serious complaints such as high blood pressure.

Many of us think 2 stress as something that other people impose on us. We often complain about how other people put us 3 pressure. But we should try not to let such pressure affect us. We should not forget that we are largely responsible for some of the stress ourselves. We sometimes take 4 more work than our bodies and our minds can handle. We should learn to 5 our limitations. We should be aware of which things are really important and which are not.

题目1

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分

(1)、

选择一项:

a. from

b. under

c. accept

d. of

e. on

反馈

正确答案是:from

题目2

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分

(2)、

选择一项:

a. accept

b. on

c. under

d. of

e. from

反馈

正确答案是:of

题目3

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分(3)、

选择一项:

a. from

b. on

c. of

d. accept

e. under

反馈

正确答案是:under

题目4

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分(4)、

选择一项:

a. accept

b. under

c. of

d. from

e. on

反馈

正确答案是:on

题目5

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分

(5)、

选择一项:

a. of

b. under

c. on

d. from

e. accept

反馈

正确答案是:accept

Modern zoos are very different from zoos that were built fifty years ago. At that time, zoos were places 1 people could go to see animals from many parts of the world. The animals lived in cages that were made 2 concrete with iron bars, cages that were easy to keep clean.

Unfortunately for the animals, the cages were small and impossible to hide in. The zoo environment was anything but natural. 3 the zoo keepers took good care of the animals and fed them well, many of the animals did not thrive; they behaved in strange ways, and they often became ill.

In modern zoos, people can see animals in more natural habitats. The animals are given more 4 in large areas so that they can live more comfortably as they would in nature. Even the appearance of zoos has changed. Trees and grass grow in the cages, and streams of water flow 5 the areas that animals live in.

题目6

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分

(1)、

选择一项:

a. of

b. where

c. freedom

d. Although

e. over

反馈

正确答案是:where

题目7

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分

(2)、

选择一项:

a. over

b. where

c. freedom

d. of

e. Although

正确答案是:of

题目8

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分

(3)、

选择一项:

a. where

b. freedom

c. Although

d. of

e. over

反馈

正确答案是:Although 题目9

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分

(4)、

选择一项:

a. of

b. Although

c. over

d. freedom

e. where

正确答案是:freedom

题目10

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分

(5)、

选择一项:

a. Although

b. over

c. freedom

d. where

e. of

反馈

正确答案是:over

The world is not only hungry; it is also thirsty for water. This may seem strange to you, since nearly 75% of the earth's surface is covered with water. But about 97% of this huge amount is seawater, 1 salt water. Man can only drink and use the other 3% of the fresh water that comes from rivers, lakes, underground, and other 2 .

And we can't even use all of that, because some of it is in the form of icebergs and glaciers. Even worse, some of it has been polluted.

However, as things stand today, this small amount of fresh water,which is constantly being replaced by rainfall, is still enough for us. But our need 3 water is increasing rapidly - almost day by day. We all have to learn how to stop wasting our previous water. One of the first steps we should 4 is to develop ways of reusing it.

Experiments have already been done in this 5 , but only on a small scale. The systems that have been worked out resemble those used in spacecraft.

题目11

正确

(1)、

选择一项:

a. take

b. or

c. sources

d. case

e. for

反馈

正确答案是:or

题目12

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分

(2)、

选择一项:

a. case

b. or

c. sources

d. take

e. for

反馈

正确答案是:sources 题目13

正确

(3)、

选择一项:

a. sources

b. or

c. case

d. for

e. take

反馈

正确答案是:for

题目14

正确

获得1.00分中的1.00分

(4)、

选择一项:

a. or

b. case

c. for

d. take

e. sources

反馈

正确答案是:take

题目15

正确

题干

(5)、

选择一项:

a. take

b. sources

c. or

d. case

e. for

正确答案是:case