文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 外贸英语900句(全)

外贸英语900句(全)

外贸英语900句(全)
外贸英语900句(全)

《商务英语口语900句》

Unit 1希望与要求

Part 1

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

Part Two

16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let

us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我们期待你们的尽快答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

Unit 2 产品介绍

Part One

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.

此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it? also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.

我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。

33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects . 我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

此机器可以维持使用一年。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

使用这台机器6个月就可收回投资成本。

37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这款自行车可以折叠成一半那么大,便于手提,特别适用与旅行或交通拥挤时。

39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .

这款赛车速度最快可达30公里每小时。

40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure. 此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎使用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用。

42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.

此轮胎可在湿滑路面正常使用。

43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

这种材料便于清洗,且耐用。

44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调经济耐用,适用与公司,企业。

45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格。

Part two

46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.我们的真丝衣物是由上等纯丝为材料,以传统手工技术制成。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.

这类衣物华既丽而且极具鉴赏价值,享誉国内外。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable. 我们的打印机由轻质的硬质合金制成,携带方便,经久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们向您推荐的这款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品种齐全,风格各异,以满足贵国各种人群的不同需要。

50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.

我向您强烈推荐,我们的产品具备您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本产品便宜20%。

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.

这个品牌的真空净化器是目前国际市场上最具有竞争力且销量最好的一款。

52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.

“永久”牌变速赛车在您的市场中一定热销。

53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

鉴于它的高品质和合理的价格,我们的真丝衣物在欧洲市场备受好评,销售很快。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品是亚洲市场上最好的,可以在价格上与日货竞争。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的货物在其他市场上也备受好评。

56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.

由于品质卓越,这款商品经常在一些地区脱销。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.

我们的产品质量好,价格低廉,一定会在您的市场上热销。

58.These items are most sellable in our market.

这些产品在我们的市场中有售。

59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

此类玩具在我们的市场中供货充足稳定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.

我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样件。

Unit three 业务范围介绍

Part I

61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

64) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年

65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于家业产品业务

68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务

69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务

70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务

72) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我们也做各类丝织品生意

75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫

Part two

76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势

77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单

78) We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品

79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

电子产品在我司业务范围内

81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务

82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意

83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场

84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务

85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友

86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司

87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位

88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers? own trade marks or brand names

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年

90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造20余年

Unite four 承诺

91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生

92.We?d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure y ou of our broad attention in handling your future order.

我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意

93.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量

94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what?s samples you saw just now.

我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的

95.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.

我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级

96.Our products are surely of standard quality.

确信我们产品质量一流

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保证付款将不迟于六月末

98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错

99.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.

我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.

我们将重新保证设备维修的保护

Unite Five 询盘

Part One.

101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta.

请把附件中询价单上的货物价格(雅加达,CIF)报给我们。

102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.

请把10吨胡桃肉(CIF,汉堡)的最低价格报给我们。

103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

请把10令白色海报纸(FOB,伦敦)的最低价格报给我们。

104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

为了我们合作圆满,请把最具竞争力的价格报给我们。

105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .

请把肥料的最低价格报给我们。

106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

请把最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。

107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.

请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格(CIF,香港)

108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.

请报给我们价格(FOB,纽约)

109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of this month.

我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。

110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想询问一下这种包的价格。

111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.

如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。

112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.

许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)

113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.

我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF东京)

114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.

我们热切地想得到你们的产品。

115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.

如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。

Part Two.

116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.

我们想知道关于这种米的价格。

117.We …d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.

我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。

118.What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?

你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少?

119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?

请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的?

120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?

你们想订多少这种牌子的领带?

121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?

如果我们订10,000套,你们会提供什么优惠?

122.What?s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.

请问1000KG的白糖的价格是多少?

123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?

请问你们是否能够提供这种质量的,大约每米50%分?

124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?

如果我们的采购量是固定的,你们能降价多少?

125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?

请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到多少折扣?

126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?

请告知我方,你们会给我们什么特殊的优惠?

127.Here is a list of my requirements I …ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.

这张单子是我们的要求,我想知道到纽约的最低CIF价格。

128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.

请把伦敦CIF的最低价格报给我们。

129.We?d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discoun t you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.

如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方多少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。

130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.

请于明天告知我方:最好的价格和装船期。

Unite Six 报盘

Part one

131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。

132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。

133.This offer is firm for 5 days.

该盘的有效期为5天

134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.

我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。

135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午到达。

136.We have the offer ready for you.

我们已准备好给你方的报盘。

137.I?d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don?t hear you by next Monday.

我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。

138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.

该报盘从1月1日起10天内有效。

139.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.

我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方报盘很有信心,但需在5月4日前。

140.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.

自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。

141.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.

这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。

142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.

我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。

143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.

我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。

144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.

我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复

145.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.

如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日订单。

146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.

我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。

147.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.

我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。

148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order?

就200打塑料窗帘以45美元。我方还为你方保留订单吗?

149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.

我方给你方的价格是1440美元,FOB芝加哥。

150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.

我们很高兴就1500打男式衬衫给你方报价,每件5元,CIF纽约,即时装运。按之前你方寄来的样品。

151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.

根据你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大镜,每打30美元,CIF旧金山,九月装运。

152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £135 per long tons CNF Shanghai.

我方会给你方提供50长吨,每单10长吨,以非常优惠的价格,每长吨135,CIF上海。

153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.

我们为你方提供1500吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨500英磅。

154. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .

我方的报价是75美元一台打字机,如果海运的话,有10%的折扣。

155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.

我们的平均售价是每个180美元。

156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April.

我方为你公司提供2000吨化学肥料,每长吨150,CIF越南,4月起运。

157. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.

我方可提供15%的质量折扣,但我们准备给20%的折扣,如若你方将全部买下。

158.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.

我这里有我们的FAS船边交货的价格单,这个价格是不容商议的。

159.As prices is steady raising, we?d advise you to place your order without delay.

因为价格正在稳步上升,我方建议你方早日下订单。

160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.

我方产品需求量大,供应有限。因此我方建议你方尽早接受此报盘。

Unite Seven 还盘

Part one

161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.

我方希望贵方能认真考虑我方的还盘,并尽快告知决定。

162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.

我方希望你方重新考虑一下报价,如果能够重新报价,我方可以折中处理

163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

如果接受你方报价,我们将没有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品。

164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.

你方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们只好去其他地方购买

165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.

接受你方的报价将会使我方损失惨重,更别说利润了

166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.

我想指出你方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高

167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?

你方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了

168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.

我方可以以比你方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买商品

169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .

你方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大

170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.

我方希望贵方可以报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他地方下订单

171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.

如果你方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减

172.We didn?t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

我方没有想到你方给的折扣这么低

173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.

你方报价应该基于我方客户的实际状况

174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.

在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价格更低,我方担心很多老顾客会流失

175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.

无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供应商给我们5%折扣

176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.

你方的报价并不比其他报价有优势

177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.

我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价格比其他供应商要高9%

https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0f18389172.html,pared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.

与其他供应商报价相比,你方价格缺乏竞争力

179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.

你方报价对竞争者报价没有优势

180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.

我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理

Part Two

181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.

你的出价比我们想象的要高。

182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。

183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。

184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.

我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。

185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.

我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。

186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.

你提交的报价太高了。

187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。

188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.

你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。

189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。

190.Your price is beyond our expectation.

你方的价格超出了我们的预料。

191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。

192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.

你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。

193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。

194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.

你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。

195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。

196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.

你方的报价根本行不通。

197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.

如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去

198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.

如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。

199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.

按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。

200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.

你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。

Unit Eight 对还盘的反应

Part one.

201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.

你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量

202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.

我们的价格处于合理的水平

203.Our products are modestly priced.

我们产品的价格适中

204.This is the best price we can give you.

这是我报给你的最优价格

205.The price has been reduced to the limit.

价格已经下降到临界点

206.Our price is already on its lowest level.

我们的价格已经是地板价了

207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.

已经没有进一步降价的空间了

208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.

考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了

209.We can not make any further discounts.

我们不能再有任何的折扣了

210.This is our rock bottom price, we can?t make any concessions .

这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步

211.Sorry, we generally don?t quote on a discount basis.

不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价

212.We can?t make any allowance for this lot.

我们不能再做任何让步

213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.

这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价

214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

恐怕没有再议价的空间了

215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣

216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.

恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的

217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can?t do b etter.

我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了

218.We are very much regret to say that we can?t cut the price to the extend you required.

非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求

219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.

我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意

220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.

的确很难回复你降价的要求

Part Two

221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.

与你从其它任何地方获得的报价相比,我敢说我们的报价是最合理的

222.I am afraid you won?t f ind another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.

恐怕你不能从其它公司获得比我司更便宜的报价了

223.What we give you is a good price. We don?t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it?s up to you. 我们给你报了个好价格,我们不想再做任何让步,接受与否,你看着办吧

224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable. 如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的

225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year?s. You must found it very competitive. 我们给你报的皮带的价格比去年低了许多,你一定会发现它是非常有竞争力的

226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.

我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰

227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don?t have to worry about the profit.

当前市场趋势是上升的,所以你不必担心利润

228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.

我们的产品是非常有竞争力的,所以在利润上没有任何问题

229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.

你的还盘似乎有点高,如果这样,我们的利润空间将非常小

230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.

如果你将订单增加到30,000的话,我想我们的单价可降到300,080美金

231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.

如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的折扣

232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.

我们最多能做到的是我们报价降低2%

233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.

你所在的区域有这么多富人,对他们而言,高价格意味着产品高品质

234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.

如果你坚持你的还盘而不做任何让步的话,我们的生意也许泡汤了

235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.

你的报价明显出乎了当前市场主流价格

236.We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.

根据你的还盘,我们很遗憾不能接受你的订单

237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.

我们的台布价格适中,并且适于在贵司的市场上销售

238.We don?t think that this price can be consider high in your market.

我们不认为这个价格在贵司的市场上有点高

239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.

我们认为你的还盘不合理,因为这种材料的价格目前呈上升趋势

240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.

根据你的价格,我们处于不能做成生意的处境,因为它远远低于我们的成本价

Unit Nine 要求优惠

Part One

241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?

你所有的报价为FOB Vancouver,我想问的是能否有点折扣

242.Isn?t it possible to give us a little more discount?

能否多给我们一些折扣

243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing a order for 10,000 dozens.

如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下10,000打的订单

244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.

你会降些价吗,这样我们将会成交

245.If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

如果我让你看一下比你更低的报价,你能终止那个价格交易吗

246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?

如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降多少

247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

我们可以建议你能在报价上做些折扣吗

248.If we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?

如果我们下2,000打的订单,你能给我们一个特别的折扣吗

249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?

如果我们的订单超过10,000公吨,你能否给我们一个6%的额外佣金

250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

我们希望我们购买6,000打时能给我们一些折扣

251.We?ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大

252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价

253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

我们希望能获得关于自行车的最佳报价

254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.

我们希望获得最低价格的报价

255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗

Part Two

256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

如果你能降价2%,我们可订20公吨

257.If possible we?d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.

如果可能的话,我们要求第公吨降5,000.50

258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

如果你能降5%,我们将订5,000打

259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

法国产的粮已经卖到每长吨98美金,如果你能降价8%,我们可能会成交

260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.

如果你能降价15% ,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应商

261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.

这么不合理的高价没有人能够做生意,恐怕你要降价10%

262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.

如果你能给我5%佣金的话,我们可以先下个试单

263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.

只有降价10%以上顾客才能被诱导购买你们的产品

264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.

如果我们的订单每季超过2,500单位,我们要求降价10%

265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.

如果订单超过10,000套,我们希望你能给我们特别的2%折扣

266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.

请给我们目录上价格5%的折扣

267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.

我们希望你们报价至少降低5%,否则生意将无法进展

268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.

我们能接受产品合同价格降低的20%价格

269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.

若你们能够降价5%,生意还是有希望的

270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.

若价格低于每公吨1200磅,我们将向你下订单

Unit 10 给与优惠

271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.

订单为100件或更多,我们将给你1.5%的特别折扣

272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.

若每一规格的数量超过1000分的话,5%的折扣可能被允许

273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.

如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣

274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.

对于订单为100打或更多,我们乐意给予5%的折扣

275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.

如果你将订单增加到50,000件的话,我们乐意给你所要求的5%的折扣

276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy..

对你七月份购买的任何产品,我们有权力给你10%的折扣

277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.

十二月底前你们可获得订单15%的特别折扣

278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.

如果你的订单足够大,我们准备给你降价5%

279. There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.

若你的订单庞大,可有10%的折扣

280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.

如果订单格外大,我们准备增加折扣

281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

若你能一次买一整套或更多,我们同意在价格上给你8%的折扣

282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .

为帮你销售我们的产品,我们额外给你5%的特别折扣

283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.

为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价5%

284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.

为了成交,我们将进一步降价5%

285.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?

为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机降价,降6%如何

286.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.

为帮助你在该行业开展业务,我们准备给你5%的折扣

287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

为了和你加强联系,我们已经在原来的报价上降价3%

288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.

经过认真考虑,我们决定每套降到420美金

289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.

我们正准备对我司计算机给你15%的特别折扣

290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.

我们的报价还需再加上5%的佣金

Unite Eleven 双方让步

291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.

鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格

292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.

作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格

293.It?s seams there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.

似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选

294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.

会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交

295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.

我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交

296.Business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.

若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的

297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.

如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款

298.We?d like to reduce the original offer slight ly as a compromise.

我们稍降原始报价,以示让步

299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.

我们可以在价格上做些让步

300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.

为了促成生意,我们准备降价

301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.

如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步

302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.

为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣

303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.

经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘

304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.

考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待

305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece. 既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求

306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.

由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣

307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.

为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例

308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .

我们准备将价格降到7.21美金

309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.

尽管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你8%的折扣

310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.

作为一个特例,我们同意你方的D/P付款条件,但仅有一次

Unit 12.订货及确认

Part one

311. We are please to give you a order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.

根据你方报价,我们向你下了3,000台库存计算机的订单

312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.

我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单

313.We are pleased to place with you a order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.

我们向贵司下2,000台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应

314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.

根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单

315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.

感谢你5月250日的报价,这是我们10只宫灯的正式订单

316.We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we?d like to order 4 of the items.

很高兴通知你我们对贵司的样品感到满意,我们向你下这类中4款的订单

317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.

若质量达到我们的期望,我们将在最近向你下新订单

318.We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a order for the items on this sheet.

我们发现贵司产品在价格和质量上能使我们的客户满意,我们给你下该表格中此类别的订单

319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.

如果贵司能够接受编号3003的咖啡订单,我们将很高兴

320.We?d like to place a order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB Shanghai.

我们将向你订购编号77和100各1000件,单价分别为5美金和6美金,FOB上海

321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.

贵司产品的最小订货量是多少

322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.

我们确认订购100台缝纫机,价格为每台250美金

323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.

这是我们500台计算的正式订单

324.We need iron nails of all sizes.

我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉

325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we …d like to place the order with you now .

若你们能迅速供应5000条领带的话,我们现在就下订单给你

326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer?s design and measur ement.

我们希望贵司能够接受买方设计和尺寸的订单

327.Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.

既然贵司衷心放心我们的订单,我们可以下订单给你

328.We will send you the order very soon ,please hurry on the execution of the order.

我们将很快下订单给你,请赶紧完成订单

329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we will place more orders.

若我们对产品满意,我想我们会下更多的订单

330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.

该订单急需,我们要求你必须尽早的运出

Part Two

331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.

我们现在确认订购500套床垫和枕头

332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.

我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受

333.This is the confirmation of your order place last week.

这是上周你方订单的确认书

334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.

这是关于你方4月10日编号26的销售确认书

335.We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.

我们已经登记你方的编号267光学仪器的订单

336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.

我们已经接受6月10日300台打印机的订单

337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.

我们确认你方5月5日100台180页的摩托车的订单

338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.

不顾货源紧张,我们已经决定接受你方的订单

339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.

我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证

340.We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.

感谢你方5月20日向你方供应编号235的2,000条领带的订单

341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.

你也许知道我们将尽最大努力完成这个订单以使你方满意

342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.

我们承诺将尽我方最佳状态以完成你方的订单

343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.

很遗憾因为库存不足我们不能完成你方订单

344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.

非常遗憾我们不再供应订单上的货物,因为生产已于八月停止

345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.

向你方供应所需的数量是很困难的

346.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.

在现有时间里向你供应3,000套是不可能的

347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.

目前由于原材料的不确定性,我们不能承诺保证你方的订单

348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked. 因为订单已满,我们很遗憾在这个时间里不能满足你方要求

349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.

很遗憾通知你我们在此时不能供应这些产品

350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.

我们因衷于诚信而无法供应新鲜产品

Unit Thirteen 请求代理并说明代理理由及代理能力

Part One.

351. We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.

我们想知道贵司能否指定我们作为贵司绿茶销售的代理

352. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

如果贵司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵司的独家代理

353.We should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.

我们想担任贵司在我国的指定代理

354.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic slippers. 如果贵司考虑我司担任贵司塑料拖鞋的销售代理的申请,我司将不甚感激

355.If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.

如果你们在伦敦还有没有代表的话,我们乐意做你们的独家代理

356.As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.

从我们的顾客Harry先生那里荻悉,贵司想在我们的市场拓展业务,且贵司目前还没有代表。我们很乐意推荐我司作为贵司产品的最合适的代理商

357.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.

担任贵司的独家代理,我们优势明显

358.We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.

我们要求做贵司精密仪器在我们市场的代理

359.We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.

我们希望贵司愿意指定我司作为贵司在日本的独家经销商

360.You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.

你们可以委托我司作为贵司衬衫在我国的独家代理商

361.We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.

我们要求成为贵司钟表在我们国家的独家代理商

362.We?d appreciated very much if you could give us th e opportunity to act for you in this city.

如果贵司能提供机会让我们担任贵司在该城市的代理的话,我们将不胜感激。

363.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.

若贵司同意,我们能代理贵司的化学产品

364.We?d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.

我们很乐意在销售贵司冰箱方面尽绵薄之力

365.We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.

若担任贵司产品在中国的独家代理,我们将非常高兴

Part Two

366.We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide connections.

我们能够胜任担当贵司的独家,因为我们有本土化和广泛关系的优势

367.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.

我们能够胜任代理,因为我们有一支训练有互的销售队伍

368.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory . No doubts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.

如果我们能够担任贵司手工品在我们区域中的独家代理,拓展我们双方的贸易例如领带将没有任何问题

369.If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.

如果和我们签订独家代理协议的话,将会使销售额翻番

370.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your products.

如果贵司让我们做贵司在中国代理的话,我们将尽最大努力来推进和宣传贵司的产品

371.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.

在担任贵司独家代理方面我司具有多面的优势

372.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.

我们有充分的调研能力来做贵司的独家代理

373. We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.

我们有足够的积极的经验来担任贵司的独家代理

374.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.

我们自信我们在国际贸易市场的经历能够取得贵司的信任

375.We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.

我们相信我们多年的国际贸易经验能够毫无疑问地符合贵司的要求

376.The salesman in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience .

我司的销售人员训练有素,有丰富的调研经验

377.It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability you will consider according us the exclusive selling right for your portable cassette recorders.

知道我们的销售能力后,我们希望贵司可以根据我们独有的销售能力来考虑贵司的便携式卡带机

378. We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe that we could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.

我们有30年的代理经验,我们相信在推进贵司产品方面能够让贵司满意

379. We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.

我们让你确信我们在这个行业经验丰富

380. Which our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.

基于我们对贵司产品在我们市场上的丰富市场经验,我们有能力将营业额做到50,000美金

Unit 14.对代理请求的回应

Part one

381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.

很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售

382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.

我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理

383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.

你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商

384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.

我们倾向你做我们产品的代理

385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议

386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

经过对你的提议及对你商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理

387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理

388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了

389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.

我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商

390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售

391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.

我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商

392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.

你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑,如果可能的话,我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销售

393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.

我想我们不得不认真考虑你担任我司的代理的提议

394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.

请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论

395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.

你方独家代理的建议将很快纳入我们的认真研究之中

Part Two

396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.

我们不倾向考虑关于代理的任何问题

397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.

我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商

398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present

目前我们不考虑在你方区域进行独家销售

399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.

目前我们还没准备讨论代理的问题

400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.

由于我对市场情况不了解,故现在我们不将任何独家代理问题纳入考虑之中

401.As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won? t consider the question of agency. 由于贵司所做业务的量不够大,我们不考虑代理问题

402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.

我们认为对我们而言目前讨论代理问题还不成熟

403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.

讨论代理的时机还未成熟

404.We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.

由于彼此还不甚了解,我们认为我们之间初始阶段的关于代理的协议似乎还不充分

405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.

恐怕在你方市场推广我司产品还不是好时机

406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.

我们认为此时讨论独家代理问题不妥

407.We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.

由于我们之间业务还未开展,很遗憾我们终止你方代理的请求

408.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.

关于代理的问题我们仍在考虑之中,希望你方在现阶段仍需努力推广我司产品的销售

409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.

我们还不指定你方为我司的独家代理,直到你们的成绩证明我们可以这么做

410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?

当你方市场情况变好时我们再讨论代理事宜可以吗

Unit Fifteen 代理条件和要求

Part one

411. We can?t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the sli ghtest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.

如果没有贵司任何关于市场销售额的计划,我们不能给你整个欧洲市场的独家代理权

412. Before we know your sales volume, your plan for promotion and import license?s conditions, it is rather difficult for us to consider your proposal.

在知道贵司销售额、推广计划和进口许可前,我们兑现你的提议是很困难的

413.We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.

我们已经知道你方担任我司在你方区域代理的请求,但在此事进一步之前,我们想知道更多你方市场的情况414.To enable us to make further study of your proposal, would you please let us know as early as possible the sales prospects of the item in your market ,your program in detail, your business organizations in various districts and their activities.

为了进一步研究你方的建议,能否尽早告诉我们在你们市场关于我们该产品的销售前景、你们的详细计划,你们在各种区域及活动的各种商业组织?

415.Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.

除非你增加你们的销售额,否则我们很难指定你作为我司的独家代理

416.If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month we may appoint you as our agent.

如果你们在六个月中促使生意成功的话,我们可能指定你们作为我们的代理

417.We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you done more business with us.

我们感觉当你同我们有更多生意后再讨论代理事宜更佳

418.To be our agent you need to increase your annual turnover.

要做我们的代理,需要增加你们的销售额

419.To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.

外贸英语900句(全)

《商务英语口语900句》 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。 Part Two 16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。 17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly. 希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。 18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望尽快得到你们的答复。 19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们期待你们的尽快答复。 20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration. 希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。 21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

外贸英语翻译之价格篇

外贸英语翻译之价格篇(一) Business is closed at this price. 交易就按此价敲定。 Your price inacceptable (unacceptable). 你方价格可以(不可以)接受。 Your price is feasible (infeasible). 你方价格是可行(不可行)的。 Your price is workable. 你们出价可行。 Your price is realistic (unrealistic). 你方价格合乎实际(不现实)。 Your price is reasonable (unreasonable). 你方价格合理(不合理)。 Your price is practicable (impracticable). 你方价格是行得通的(行不通)。 Your price is attractive (not attractive). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。 Your price is inducing (not inducing). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。 Your price is convincing (not convincing). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。 Your price is competitive (not competitive). 你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。 The goods are (not) competitively priced. 此货的定价有(无)竞争力。 Words and Phrases price 价格,定价,开价 priced 已标价的,有定价的 pricing 定价,标价 priced catalogue 定价目录 price of commodities 物价 pricing cost 定价成本 price card 价格目录 pricing method 定价方法 price list 定价政策,价格目录,价格单 pricing policy 定价政策 price format 价格目录,价格表 price tag 价格标签,标价条 price current (p.c.) 市价表 (二) Price is turning high(low). 价格上涨(下跌)。 Price is high(low). 价格高(低)。 Price is rising (falling). 价格上升(下降)。

外贸合同中英文1-1

编号:_______________本资料为word版本,可以直接编辑和打印,感谢您的下载 外贸合同中英文1-1 甲方:___________________ 乙方:___________________ 日期:___________________

C O N T R A C T 合同号: CONTRACT NO: 签字地点: PLACE OF SIGNING : 签字日期: DATE OF SIGNING : 买方: 电话:0086-10-65005503 传真:0086-10-65072384 TEL: 0086-10-65005503 FAX : 0086-10-65072384 卖方: THE SELLERS : 地址: ADDRESS : 电话:传真: TEL :FAX : 兹经买卖双方同意按照以下条款由买方购进卖方售出以下商品: This Contract is made by and between the Buyers and the Sellers, whereby the Buyers agree to buy and the Seller agree to sell the under-mentioned commodity according to the terms and conditions stipulated below: 1.商品名称、规格、数量和单价 COMMODITY . SPECIFICATIONS. QUANTITY AND UNIT PRICE: 2.总价: TOTAL VALUE : 3.生产国家和制造商: COUNTRY OF ORIGIN AND MANUFACTURES: 4.包装 PACKING: 货物包装在适于长途运输的木箱内,要防潮,防碰撞,防腐蚀及野蛮装运。由于卖方不适当包装原因而造成的货损,生锈等损害,卖方应当负责。

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句 一) Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

英文版外贸合同(中英文对照版).

英文版外贸合同 Contract( sales confirmation 合同编号(Contract No.: _______________ 签订日期(Date :___________ 签订地点(Signed at :___________ 买方:__________________________The Buyer:________________________ 地址:__________________________Address: _________________________ 电话(Tel:___________传真(Fax:__________ 电子邮箱(E-mail:______________________卖方:___________________________The Seller:_________________________地址:___________________________Address: __________________________电话(Tel:_________传真(Fax:___________ 电子邮箱(E-mail:______________________买卖双方同意按照下列条款签订本合同:

The Seller and the Buyer agree to conclude this Contract subject to the terms and conditions stated below: 1. 货物名称、规格和质量(Name, Specifications and Quality of Commodity): 2. 数量(Quantity ): 允许____的溢短装(___% more or less allowed) 3. 单价(Unit Price): 4. 总值(Total Amount): 5. 交货条件(Terms of Delivery FOB/CFR/CIF_______ 6. 原产地国与制造商 (Country of Origin and Manufacturers: 7. 包装及标准(Packing ): 货物应具有防潮、防锈蚀、防震并适合于远洋运输的包装,由于货物包装不良而造成的货物残损、灭失应由卖方负责。卖方应在每个包装箱上用不褪色的颜色标明尺码、包装箱号码、毛重、净重及“此端向上”、“防潮”、“小心轻放”等标记。 The packing of the goods shall be preventive from dampness, rust, moisture, erosion and shock, and shall be suitable for ocean transportation/ multiple transportation. The Seller shall be liable for any damage and loss of the goods attributable to the inadequate or improper packing. The measurement, gross weight, net weight and the cautions such as "Do not stack up side down", "Keep away from moisture", "Handle with care" shall be stenciled on the surface of each package with fadeless pigment. 8. 唛头(Shipping Marks):

外贸英语900句之数量Quantity

外贸英语900句之数量 Quantity (一) Let's talk about the problem of quantity. 我们谈谈数量的问题吧。 You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight. 你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。 The package number and quantity are identical with each other. 包装号与商品数量相吻合。 Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it? 数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗? We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively. 我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。 The quantity you ordered is considerable. 你们订的数量还可以。 We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise. 对此商品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。 I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract. 我将按合同规定通知农场小麦的数量。 If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract,the importer will refuse to accept the goods. 如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。 Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China? 从中国进口的棉布有数量限制吗? You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight. 你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。 Words and Phrases quantity 数量 quantification 定量 quantitative 数量的,定量的 matter 重要,要紧(主要用于疑问句、否定句和条件句中) to be identical with, to conform to 与……相符,与……相吻合 (二) For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it. 数目如此之大,我们将予以重视。 For such a big sum, we shouldn't be frightened by this trouble. 这么大款项,我们不能怕麻烦。 They always buy in large quantities. 他们总是大量购买。 Useful quantities have changed hands. 较大的数量已经转手。 Quantities of Black Tea have been exported. 已经有大批红茶出口。 This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.

外贸英语中英翻译之 保险

外贸英语中英翻译之保险 F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average". FPA代表平安险。 W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average". WPA代表水渍险。 I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average. 我将为货物投保平安险。 I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods. 我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。 I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A.. 我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。 Free from Particular Average is good enough. 只保平安险就可以了。 The goods are to be insured F.P.A. 这批货需投保平安险。 What you've covered is Leakage. 你所投保的是渗漏险。 Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage? 您为什么不想投保破碎险呢? W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND. 针对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。 Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage? 您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗? Not every breakage is a particular average. 并不是所有的破碎险都属于单独海损。 The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage. 投保的险别为水渍险加破碎险。 Well, obviously you won't want All Risks cover. 显然,你不想保综合险。 An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn't it? 一份综合险保单保所有的险,是吗? We'd like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks. 我们想为这批瓷器投保综合险。 Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks. 请将这批货物投保综合险人民币5000元。 We've cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks. 我们已经将这些货物按发票金额加百分之十投保综合险。

(完整版)外贸合同模板(中英文)

编号:_____________ 外贸合同 买方:________________________________________________ 卖方:___________________________ 签订日期:_______年______月______日 第1 页共5 页

THE BUYER: 买方: THE SELLER: 卖方: This contract is made by and only works between the buyer and seller, which means the buyer agrees to buy and the seller agrees to sell the product according to the terms and conditions stipulated below: 买方与卖方就以下条款达成协议: 1. COMMODITY: Please refer to the detailed breakdown as attached.(as in the appendix) 详见清单.(附页) 名称及规单平均单数总 Amount QtUniDescriptionAverage unit price (JPY) FOB PORT TOTAL VALUE FOB OSAKA PORT OR KOBE PORT 2. PACKING: The commodity is supposed to be packed with infrangible Export standard packaging that suitable for long distance ocean and land transportation and well protected against dampness, moisture, shock, rust and rough handling. The Sellers shall be liable for any damage or rust damage to the goods that caused by improper packing, and pay for all cost and loss caused by the damage. 包装:必须采用坚固的出口标准包装, 适合于长途海运和陆运,防潮、防震、防锈、耐粗暴搬运。由于包装不良所发生的损失 , 由于未采用充分,或不妥善的防护措施而造成的任何锈损, 卖方应负担由此而产生的一切费用和/或损失。 3. SHIPPING MARK: The Sellers shall mark on each package with fadeless paint the package number, gross weight, net weight, measurement and the wordings: KEEP AWAY FROM MOISTURE HANDLE WITH CARE THIS SIDE UP etc. and the shipping mark: 第2 页共5 页 唛头:卖方应用不褪色的颜料在每个箱子外部 刷上箱号、毛重、净重、尺寸,并注明“防潮”、

外贸英语对话十八篇

外贸英语对话十八篇 最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!太帄洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0f18389172.html, Inquiries 询价 Tom: I'm glad to have the chance to visit your corporation. I hope to conclude some substantial b usiness with you. Chen: It's great pleasure. Mr Tom, to have the opportunity of meeting you. I bilieve you have see n the exhibits in the show room. May I know what particular items you are intersted in? Tom: I'm interested in your hardware, I have seen the exhibits and studied your catalogs. I think some of the items will find a ready market in Holland. Here is a list of my requirements. for whic h I'd like to have your lowest quotations, CIF Sydney. Chen: Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us t o work out the offers? Tom: I'll do that. Meanwhile, would you give me an indication of price? Chen: Here are our FOB price lists. All the prices in the lists are subject to our confirmation. Tom: What about the commission: From European suppliers I usually get a 3 to 5 percent commi ssion for my imports. It's the general practice. Chen: As a rule we do not allow any commission. But if the order is large enough, we'll consider i t. Tom: You see, I do business on commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easi er for me to promote sales. Even a 2 or 3 percent would help. Chen: We'll discuss this when you place your order with us. 汤姆:我感到很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司。希望能同你们做成几笔大生意。 陈:汤姆先生,有机会见到你很高兴。相信你已在样品间参观了展品,对哪几种产品感兴趣啊? 汤姆:我对你们的小五金有兴趣。看了展品和商品目录,我看有些东西在荷兰很好销。这是购货单,希望你们报成本加运费保险费到悉尼的最低价。 陈:多谢你们询价。为方便我们报价,告诉我们你所要的数量好吗? 汤姆:好的。同时,你可以给我一个估计价格吗? 陈:这是我们的装运港船上交货价的价格单,所有价格以我们最后确认为准。 汤姆:那佣金呢?从欧洲进口,我一般得到3%-5%的佣金。这是惯例。 陈:我们通常是不给佣金的。但是订货如果数量大,我们可以考虑。

(完整版)中英文外贸合同范本

中英文外贸合同范本 外贸合同是国际贸易中的重要文件,也是一种必不可少的法律依据,而商务英语正是从事国际贸易专业人员不可或缺的语言,也是外贸合同中的主要语言。随着经济全球化的快速发展,国际间的贸易活动与日俱增,外贸合同的涉及面越来越广泛,内容越来越复杂,要想保障国际贸易中合同签订双方的合法权利,就必须准确的理解、翻译外贸合同。以下是小编为大家精心准备的:中英文外贸合同相关范本。欢迎参考阅读! 中英文外贸合同范本一 合同编号:_________________ contract no:_______________ 签订日期:_________________ date:______________________ 签订地点:_________________ signed at : _______________ 电话:____________________ tel: ______________________

传真:____________________ fax:_______________________ 电报:____________________ cable: ____________________ 电传:____________________ telex: ____________________ 电话:____________________ tel: ______________________ 传真:____________________ fax:_______________________ 电报:_____________________

外贸英语口语900句:常用询盘英语Inquiry全攻略

外贸英语口语900句:常用询盘英语Inquiry全攻略 (一) Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。 Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous. 对地毯的询盘日益增加。 Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases. 询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。 Enquiries are dwindling. 询盘正在减少。 Enquiries are dried up. 询盘正在绝迹。 They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations. 他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司 Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers. 询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation. 贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司实行询价。 We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。 In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers. 在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。 To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit. 为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。 We cannot take care of your enquiry at present. 我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。 Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you. 你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。 Now that we’’ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible? 既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复? China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company. 中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。 Thank you for your inquiry.

外贸英语口语 保险(续) 篇精品文档9页

外贸英语保险(续) Insurance (四) F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average". FPA代表平安险。 W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average". WPA 代表水渍险。 I'll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average. 我将为货物投保平安险。 I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods. 我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。 I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A.. 我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。 Free from Particular Average is good enough. 只保平安险就可以了。 The goods are to be insured F.P.A. 这批货需投保平安险。 What you've covered is Leakage. 你所投保的是渗漏险。 Why don't you wish to cover Risk of Breakage? 您为什么不想投保破 碎险呢? W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND. 针对这种性质的货物只保水渍 险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不成险。 Don't you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage? 您不想保水渍险和附加破碎险吗?

(完整word版)外贸合同中英文版

SALES AND PURCHASE CONTRACT Granular Sulphur in Bulk DRAFT CONTRACT NUMBER: 100901 Offer subject to Seller’s final review, confirmation and approval. This agreement made and entered into on September 2, 2010 by and between: Seller: E-MAIL: ………………………………………. Phone: ____________________________ Hereinaf ter called the “Seller” and Herein Buyer: Address: Tel: E-mail:__________________________ Hereinafter called the “Buyer” and Whereas:Seller and Buyer, each with full corporate authority, certifies, represents and warrants that each can fulfill the requirements of this agreement and respectively provides the products and the funds referred to herein, on time and under the terms agreed to hereafter.

外贸英语句

外贸英语900句It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. 如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。 Your price is 25% higher than that of last year. 你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year. 您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。 You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months. 您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market. 这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。Shall we fix a time for a talk? 我们能定个时间谈谈吗? All right. 可以。 I'm a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation. 我是中国纺织品进出口公司的业务员。 I was assigned to negotiate business with you. 公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。 Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White. 我先给您介绍一下,这位是怀特先生。 Not too bad. Thank you. 还可以。 You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow. 今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。Fine. 好的。 Aren't you Mr. Smith from the U.S.? 您是从美国来的史密斯先生吧?。 Yes, I am. 是的。 Yes, I am. 我就是。 I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation. 我在中国机械进出口公司工作。 What's your name, please? 您贵姓?

外贸常用英语口语:保险 Insurance

外贸常用英语口语:保险 Insurance (一) I'm looking for insurance from your company. 我是到贵公司来投保的。 Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China. 张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。 After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured. 装船后,我到保险公司去投保。 When should I go and have the tea insured? 我什么时候将这批茶叶投保? All right. Let's leave insurance now. 好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。 I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance. 我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。 I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance. 我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。 This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.

这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。 The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover. 只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。 The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us. 损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。 The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause. 保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。 Please fill in the application form. 请填写一下投保单。 Words and Phrases insure 保险;投保;保证 insurance 保险;保险费;保险金额 underwriters 保险商(指专保水险的保险商)保险承运人 insurance company 保险公司 insurer 保险人 insurance broker 保险经纪人 insurance underwriter 保险承保人 insurance applicant 投保人 insurant, the insured 被保险人,受保人

相关文档