文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 《无言有爱(2016)》第二季第十八集完整中英文对照剧本

《无言有爱(2016)》第二季第十八集完整中英文对照剧本

我能告诉他们吗不你告诉他们吧

Can I tell 'em? No, you tell 'em.

这基本上等于

Which basically means

我告诉他们所以我可以告诉他们

I'm telling 'em, so I can tell 'em.

让我告诉他们

Tell me to tell 'em!

我来告诉他们吧

I'll tell them!

你雇错了为JJ说话的人

You hired the wrong person to speak for JJ.

试着击垮我啊金发妹子

Try bringing me down, blondie!

今天不可能因为你正在看着

Not today, 'cause you are looking at...

我能告诉他们吗

Can I tell 'em?

-拜托 -可以

- Oh, come on. - Yes! Yes!

看在上帝的分上

For the love of God!

一位获提名的电影制♥作♥人...an award-nominated filmmaker!

-真的吗 -太棒了

- Are you serious? - That's amazing!

是你申请的电影节之一吗

Was it one of those film festivals you applied to? 哪一个

Which one?

哪几个

Which ones.

他同一个周末有两个电影节

He's got two festivals on the same weekend!

我不能去你的电影节

"I can't go to your festival.

我要去另一个电影节

I've got another festival to go to."

气死你

Burn!

别用那种

Don't look at me with that

"很荣幸被提名"的眼神看我

"It's an honor to be nominated" mess.

骄傲点年轻的黑人电影人得到了承认

Be proud. Recognition for a young, black filmmaker.

-他是黑... -他现在是成功人士

- He's blac--? - He's a success now.

我要把他算我这一边对他是黑人

I'm claiming him. Yes, he's black.

橘子郡恐怖电影节就在隔壁城

So, Orange County Horror Fest -- that's next town over.

或者天啊温哥华

Or...wow! Vancouver?!

两间高档客房♥费用已支付

All expense paid for two first-class accommodations.

选这个只需要几毫秒

Well, this could take milliseconds to decide.

我想去电影节

"I want to go on the trip.

我爱你们所有人但我要带上

And I love you all, but I'm t-taking the person

那个努力奋斗让我人生更美好的女人

who spends her life fighting to make mine better."

亲爱的你要感动哭我了

Darling, you're gonna make me cry.

我希望我能获奖

"And I hope I win

这样我就能告诉全世界你对我的意义

so I can tell the world what you mean to me."

你必须停下我们不这样做

You have to stop. We don't do this.

我们是英国人

We're British.

现在他又是英国人了

So, now he's British --

既然他能当黑人

If he can be black,

他就能当英国人

he can be bloody British!

无言有爱第二季第十八集

我需要这笔贷款我必须买♥♥下我的房♥子

I need this loan. I have to buy my house.

他们要强行卖♥♥了

They're selling it out from under me.

我们三个美丽的孩子他们爱这里

Our three beautiful kids, they love this place.

他们总是用双手丢东西在地上

They're always throwing stuff on the ground with both hands, 但他们很生气他们不想那样做

but they're mad. They don't want to do it.

他们... 我不知道...

They... I don't...

我们其中一个孩子坐着轮椅

One of our children uses a wheelchair!

你能尽快告知我们结果吗谢谢

Will you please let us know as soon as possible. Thank you.

我们周五会失去房♥子我们必须告诉孩子们

We lose the house on Friday. We have to tell the kids.

不不可能

No. No way.

我不会让他们担心这件事的

I am not going to have them worrying about this.

贷款会批下来的

The loan is gonna come through.

孩子们不能知道

The kids can't know.

你也许应该告诉我们院子里的

You might want to tell the neighbor's

邻居的建筑工人

construction workers in our yard.

房♥子周五之前依然是我们的

The house is still ours until Friday!

离开我的院子

Get outta my yard,

你们这群斯堪的纳维亚禽兽

you Scandinavian animals.

宜家宜家

Ikea! Ikea!

滚我说了滚

Git! I said, "Git!"

你在赶什么东西

What are you chasing away?

郊狼

Coyote.

-郊狼吗 -嗯

- A coyote?! - Mnh.

它们吃狗的

They eat dogs.

是的但老爸搞定了

Yes, but Daddy took care of it.

我说滚它们讨厌这字

I said, "Git." They hate that.

好但万一它回来了呢

Yeah, but what about when it comes back? 辣椒怎么办

What about Pepper?

亲爱的你不用担心

Darling, you don't have to be worried.

没有郊狼吉米告诉她

There is not coyote. Jimmy, tell her.

妈妈你撒谎时太明显了

Mom, it's so obvious when you lie.

直说吧爸爸

Give it to me straight, Dad.

它会回来的

It will come back.

我会解决它的

And I'll take care of it,

因为我会捕猎和追踪郊狼

because I hunt and track coyotes.

看吧妈妈说真话有这么难吗

See, Mom? Is that so hard?

谢谢吉宝

Thanks, Jimbo.

那是为了她

That was for her.

那谎言让我像个英雄

It was a lie that made me a hero.

告我啊

Sue me.

-滚 -好

- Git. - Okay.

泰勒来了这里

Taylor? Here?

我一定是在做梦

Oh, I must be dreaming.

亲我梦中的泰勒拿回你失而复得的感情

Kiss me, dream Taylor. Come take what's yours.

雷你在干什么

Ray! What are you doing?!

泰勒你不在这里上学啊

Taylor. You don't go to school here.

糟了你有早发性痴呆症吗

Uh-oh. Do you have early onset dementia?

我没有但我的叔叔有那非常艰难

No, but my uncle does. It's been very hard.

非常抱歉祝福和祈祷

So sorry. Thoughts and prayers.

祝福和祈祷

Thoughts and prayers.

我朋友的男友打篮球

My friend's boyfriend plays basketball.

他们在和你们学校打比赛她带我来看

They're playing you guys. She took me to a game.

我彻底迷上了

I got super into it.

那当然

Yeah, totally.

科比·布莱恩特斯伯丁体育用品公♥司♥ Kobe Bryant, the Spalding Company,

一球两分超喜欢

two points per basket, love it all.

那些篮球手真是无所不能

It's amazing what those guys can do.

篮球手令你印象深刻吗

Oh, those guys impress you?

很高兴见到你

It was nice seeing you.

我要走了再见

I've got to go. Bye.

肯尼斯教我打篮球

Kenneth. Teach me basketball.

你好啊大哥大

Hello, bossy.

你要不换个语气再问一遍

Would you like to try that again with a different tone?

肯尼斯请你教我打篮球

Kenneth, will you please teach me basketball?

-不行 -拜托

- No. Oh, - come on!

让我变成运动健将给泰勒留下深刻印象

Make me a jock so I can impress Taylor.

雷那是不可能的

Ray, it's not gonna happen.

你是我见过最没运动细胞的人

You are the least athletic person I know.

这有点夸张吧

That's a bit of exaggeration.

喂我是吉米·迪梅奥

Hi, yeah, this is Jimmy DiMeo.

我打电♥话♥是来同意你给我的贷款

I'm calling to say "Yes" To the loan you offered me.

不我觉得糊弄不过去

No, I didn't think that was gonna work.

好我等

Yeah, I'll hold.

货车装好了 JJ

The van is loaded. JJ!

送你去电影节吧

Let's get you to that festival.

我们很为你自豪兄弟

We're so proud of you, buddy.

JJ 我希望你赢不仅是因为

JJ, I want you to win, and not just because

我们都是詹姆斯·迪梅奥

we're both James DiMeo

而且这样我们名字的第一个谷歌♥搜索结果

and it'll make it so our first Google result is no longer that time 就不再是雷诺因横穿马路采访我

that Leno interviewed me for jaywalking

而我说不出一个州总统或水果了

and I couldn't name a state president or fruit.

我已经赢了他们因为我选了我

"I already won. They picked me for me.

制♥作♥电影终于给了我一种

Making M-O -- movies has finally given me

让别人看到我而不是只看到轮椅的办法

a way for people to see me, not the chair."

真是太美了

That was so beautiful.

如果有人相信我

If someone believed in me,

我也能收到篮球节的邀请

I could be getting invitations to basketball festivals. 不可能的雷送你们上路吧

Not gonna happen, Ray. Let's get you two on the road. 再见 JJ

Bye, JJ.

征服他们哥们

Knock 'em dead, buddy.

投球吧 JJ 投个空心球

Swish it, JJ. Swish it right in the paint.

哥们够了

Dude, stop!

喂是的

Oh, hi. Hello, yes.

是的听着我只想知道

Yeah, listen. I just need to know

我的贷款周五前能不能批下来

if my loan's gonna be approved by Friday.

请稍等

Please hold.

不别再让我等了

No, don't put me on hold again.

该死

Ugh! Damn it.

怎么了

What was that about?

动物管理局打来的

Oh, uh, dah, animal control.

我一直在打电♥话♥申请捕捉郊狼

I keep calling about my coyote application,

他们总是让我等

and they keep putting me on hold.

我不喜欢看到你这样

I hate seeing you like this.

What are you doing?

你的郊狼捕捉申请刚通过了

Your coyote application just got approved.

我们一起去

We're doing this together.

迪伦不

Dylan, uh, no.

怎么了让我帮你

What? Let me help you.

我确信我的很多雷陷阱对郊狼也管用

I'm sure a lot of my Ray traps would work on a coyote. 亲爱的这不是你的问题

Honey, this is not your problem.

雷陷阱

Ray traps?

我来处理一个人处理

I'm handling it -- alone.

好吧

Oh. Okay.

都听英雄的

What the hero says goes.

雷当心

Ray, look out!

好样的

Whoa. Good move.

你站在那里硬生生接了下来

You just stood there and...took it.

教练你一定要看看这孩子的特长

Hey, coach! You gotta see what this kid can do.

你跟他一对一

Hey, you. Play one-on-one with this guy right here.

实话说我不太会运球

Full disclosure, I don't really dribble.

我会趟泥水[音近]

I "Drabble."

嘘别对别人那样说

Shh. Don't say that to people.

听着把你在走廊里做的事重现一遍好吗

Listen, do exactly what you did out in the hallway, okay? 相信我

好了孩子

Okay, kid.

进攻犯规撞人

Offensive foul. Charging.

他每次都能这样

And he'll do it like that every time.

不管付出什么代价对吗雷

Whatever it takes, right, Ray?

完全对地板上的雷

Oh, totally. Ray on the floor?

拜托了先生

Please, sir,

能再来点吗

may I have some more?

欢迎加入球队

Welcome to the team.

太棒了

Ooh, fantastic.

为什么每个人都盯着我

Why is everyone staring at me?

因为你穿得就像要出席奥斯卡

"Because you're dressed like you're at the Oscars."

你应该看看我在奥斯卡上会穿什么

You should see what I'm gonna wear to those.

JJ·迪梅奥我是文斯·斯托弗电影节主办之一

JJ DiMeo! Vince Stoeffer. One of the festival chairs.

主办[椅子] 轮椅两把椅子

Hey. Chair. Chair. Two chairs.

你为什么认识我我只是寄出了自己的电影

"How do you know me? I just sent my movie."

对我必须承认我没看过你的电影

Right, and I have to admit, I haven't seen the movie per se. 但尽管没看过我也感动流涕

But even without seeing it, it moved me to tears.

电影人接待处那边

Filmmaker's reception? That way.

我们也该去那边吗

Oh, that's where we're going then?

不你们要去

No. You are going to the reception

先锋奖提名人接待处

for the Vanguard Award nominees.

先锋奖提名人

连他都拍了部电影

你还有什么借口

先锋奖到底是什么

And w-what exactly is the Vanguard Award?

所以先锋是"装门面"的加拿大叫法咯

So, Vanguard is Canadian for tokenism, eh?

我不明白

"I don't understand.

他们怎么知道我是残疾人的

How did they even know I'm disabled?"

对啊你的电影没有任何残疾元素

Yeah, your movie didn't have a damn thing about disability. 也没有多才多艺的女主角

Didn't have any well-rounded female characters, either.

我在开玩笑但真的没有

I'm making a joke. But it didn't.

打扰一下这到底是什么

Oh, excuse me. What exactly is this?

我相当确定这很傻

I'm pretty sure it's stupid.

显然去年他们颁了太多奖

Apparently, last year, they gave too many awards

给健全的异性恋白人

to able-bodied, straight white guys.

他们看过你们的电影吗

"Have they even seen your movies?"

但愿没看过我的电影很烂

I hope not. Mine stinks.

什么叫很烂

What do you mean "It stinks?"

烂就是差劲的意思

Stinks. Like, it's bad.

就像我为那个艺术大赛提交的那个雕塑

Like, the sculpture I entered in that art contest.

亲爱的我那次获了什么奖

Honey, what award did I win for that?

是先驱者吗

Was I a Pioneer?

开拓者

Trailblazer.

对对开拓者

Yeah, yeah. Trailblazer.

我开拓了一条去扯蛋城的路

I blazed a trail right to Sucktown.

你接受这点吗

"And you're okay with that?"

接受那坨东西为我赢了五百美元Okay? That lump won me 500 bucks.

是什么来着亲爱的马吗

What was it, honey? It was a horse?

不像我见过的任何马

Didn't look like any horse I've ever seen. 他们在利用我们我们应该离开

"They're using us. We should leave!"

你说的对我们都应该走让他们尝尝颜色You're right. Let's all go. That'll show 'em. 你会留下的

You're going to stay.

-然后必定赢得一千美元吗 -不会的

- And definitely win a grand? - Nah!

我要走了

"Well, I'm leaving.

有人走吗

Anyone coming?"

好吧祝你们好运

"Okay, then. Good luck."

给他们点颜色瞧瞧孩子

Yeah, you tell 'em, kid.

也留下你的欢迎礼品袋

Hey, leave your Welcome bag, too.

让他们知道厉害

That'll show 'em!

爸爸快点来

Dad! Come quick!

Oh, no.

我就知道不是你看见的那只

I knew it. Not the one you saw, is it?

这只不怕"滚"字

This guy was not afraid of "Git."

迪伦你做了什么

Oh, Dylan, what have you done?

我知道你想自己抓住郊狼

I know you wanted to catch the coyote yourself,

但我无法忍♥受你那么担心

but I couldn't stand how worried it was making you. 所以你的郊狼依然逍遥法外

So, your guy's still out there?

你想当诱饵吗

Hey, you wanna be bait?

不迪伦我没在捕捉郊狼

No, Dylan, I'm -- I'm not hunting coyotes.

什么

What?

我们违反了租约

We violated our lease,

所以我一直在想办法筹钱买♥♥下我们家so I've been trying to find money to buy our house

在房♥东驱逐我们之前

before our landlord evicts us...

就是明天

tomorrow.

我编了郊狼的谎

I just went along with the coyote thing

是因为我不想要你担心

because I didn't want you to worry.

你撒谎了我不敢相信你

You lied? I can't believe you.

好像你是个好爸爸一样

Oh, like you're such a great father.

快中场休息了你知道该做什么

Okay, it's almost halftime. You know what to do.

海蛞蝓

Sea slugs!

进攻犯规

Offensive foul!

撞人

Da-da-da-da-da-dah! Charge!

进攻犯规

Offensive foul!

犯规犯规犯规

Foul! Foul! Foul!

我喜欢这奇怪的规定

I love this weird rule!

亲爱的你决定离开以及有肚量

Darling, I am so impressed by your decision to leave 将三天的送餐服务变成一顿丰盛早餐

and also your ability to stuff three days' worth

真是让我印象深刻

of room service into one giant breakfast.

谁告诉了他们我是残疾人

"Who told them I was disabled?

真希望我知道

I wish I knew."

好啊惊喜哟

Yo, there! Surprise!

我开了一晚上的车

I drove all night.

我记得加州和华盛顿

I remember California and Washington,

但我觉得经过俄勒冈州时我睡了

but I think I slept through Oregon.

哎呀

Yikes!

总之我不会错过看着

Anyway, I wasn't gonna miss seeing

我最爱的学生获得荣誉

my favorite student honored.

是你告诉了他们我是残疾

"You told them I am disabled."

不是我我发誓

No, I didn't. I swear.

我没法撒谎太明显了

I can't lie. I have too many tells.

瞧我爱我的学生

Watch. I like my students.

我起到了作用我的生活很重要

I make a difference and my life matters.

我们信你了别抽搐了

Yeah, we believe you. Stop twitching.

我在努力但不是我

I'm trying! But it wasn't me.

听起来像是我是我吗

It sounds like me. Oh, was it me?!

不是我我告诉了他们

No, it was me. It was me. I told them.

我写了一封信发了照片

I-I wrote a letter. I sent a picture.

不仅是这个电影节我告诉了所有电影节

Not just this festival. I told all the festivals.

抱歉但你想获奖的

I'm sorry, but you wanted to win.

你值得获奖

You deserve to win.

你值得拥有优势

You deserve to have every advantage.

但是这事的整个重点就是

But the whole point was for people

让人们看见轮椅之外的他

to see him apart from the chair.

我现在知道了鲍尔斯老师

Well, I bloody know that now, Mr. Powers!

但你说完后我才知道

But I didn't know until you said it.

我应该知道的但我不知道

I mean, I should've, but I didn't.

我本该立刻告诉你的

And I should've told you right away,

但我想帮你获奖我知道世道是怎么样的

but I wanted to help you win. I know how the world works. 你说得对我真是疯了居然会认为

"You're right. I was crazy to think anyone

有人能看到除了轮椅之外的我

could see past the chair ever."

亲爱的别沮丧

Oh, darling, don't get down.

拜托就对我生气吧这样好玩多了

Please, please. Just stay mad at me. It's much more fun.

你知道这是真的

"You know it's T-R-- true.

你一直为我抗争因为你必须如此

You fight for me all the time because you have to.

别人看到的只是轮椅

All anyone sees is the chair."

我觉得这不算什么大事

You know what, I don't think that this is a big deal.

你见到了迪伦吗

Hey, have you seen Dylan?

我在忙着看别的东西

I'm busy seeing other things

像是跟泰勒重归于好

like glory, a reunion with Taylor,

体育馆的顶棚

the ceiling of the gymnasium.

我不赞同

I don't approve of this.

但这很酷你是家里的聪明孩子

But it is cool how you're the smart one

同时也是明星运动员

in the family and also the star athlete.

他才不是厉害

No, he's no-- Oh! Well played.

这里像是《纳尼亚传奇》而我完全不知道

You got a full-blown Narnia situation I had no idea about. 那个系列其实是寓言

You know, the whole series is actually an allegory...

我们要被赶走了你居然不告诉我

We're getting evicted, and you didn't tell me.

对不起

I'm sorry.

你觉得我没法应对事实吗

Do you think I can't handle the truth?

你觉得我还是个孩子吗

Do you think I'm a baby?

不迪伦

No, Dylan...

你觉得我蠢吗

You think I'm dumb?

是啊大部分事情上你都很聪明

Yeah. You're very smart about most things,

但出于很幸运的原因你是个笨蛋

but for some lucky reason, you're a magic sort of dumb 居然认为我是个英雄

that allows you to believe that I'm a hero.

我不想失去这点

I didn't want to let that go.

关于保护你的事我撒谎了

I lied about protecting you.

我想保护的不是你

You're not the one I was trying to protect.

任何人都可以看出你是英雄

Look, anyone can see you're a hero.

你能应对一切但我不再是小孩了

You can handle anything. But I'm not so little anymore. 我也能应对事情

I can handle things, too.

我也许没法帮你但我能聆听

I may not be able to help you, but I can listen,

就像你一直听我说一样

the way you've always listened to me.

好吧

Okay.

我不喜欢我的工作

I don't like my job.

我挂了两科

I'm failing two classes.

我们明天要被赶走了

We're getting evicted tomorrow,

我不知道该如何阻止

and I have no idea how to stop it.

我在储物柜里弄赌注登录

I'm running a bookmaking operation out of my locker. 天啊分享这些感觉真好

Oh, man! It feels so good to share that.

雷你受伤了吗

Ray? Are you hurt?

不我没事

No, no. I'm fine.

雷不能吃药

Ray, no pills!

婴儿用阿司匹林吗

Baby aspirin?

大男孩也能吃

They're for big boys, too.

够了不要再站着被撞了

That's it. No more charges.

我知道这是我挑起的但我要叫停

I know I started this, but I'm shutting it down.

但是泰勒

But Taylor...

忘掉泰勒吧

Just forget Taylor for a second.

泰勒

Taylor, hey!

雷我是来看你打球的

Ray, I came to see you play.

你在球场上成名了啊

You're making quite a name for yourself on the court. "撞"到我了

Guilty as...charged.

祝你好运

Well, good luck out there.

Ray...

我要去摔倒在地板上了

I've got a floor to hit.

没什么比长长的午睡

Oh, nothin' like a good, long nap

更让你觉得你的问题没那么糟糕了

to make you feel like your problems aren't so bad. 这就是一切了

Okay, that's everything.

走吧

Let's go.

不不不

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!

电影节怎么样

So, how was the festival?

现在是平局比赛还剩10秒钟

10 seconds to go in this tied game.

拉斐特需要防守拦截

Lafayette needs defensive stop.

这是脑震荡吗你是我吗

Is this a concussion? Are you me?

我以前是你改变了很多

I used to be. You've changed so much,

我都认不出穿着篮球服的你了

I barely even recognized you in that basketball costume.

我也犯了同样的错误这其实叫球衣

Oh, I made the same mistake. It's actually called a "Jersey."

那个一直带着望远镜和显微镜

What happened to the Ray who always had a telescope and microscope 好从近处和远处观察事物的雷去哪儿了

so he could see things up close and far away?

之后在说望远镜和显微镜的事

There will be a time for scopes later.

现在该让泰勒回到我身边了

Now, it's time to get Taylor back.

为什么

Why?

因为她让我开心

Because she makes me happy.

是吗

Does she?

你跟她在一起的时候

The whole time you were with her,

一直在担心会失去她

you were worried about losing her.

自从你失去她后

And ever since you lost her,

又浪费了所有时间追回她

you've wasted all your time trying to get her back.

好吧就说你有道理

Okay, fine. Let's say you have a point.

我准备靠被撞来赢得比赛的

I'm about to take the game-winning charge.

你想让我怎么做

What do you want me to do?

就做雷吧

Just be Ray.

就做雷吧

Just be Ray.

我讨厌被撞

I hate taking charges!

好吧我知道你们都很生气

Okay, look, I know you're all mad.

但我对自己真诚你们不觉得厉害吗

But can't you be impressed that I was true to myself? 我觉得厉害

I know I am.

来吧伙计

Come on, buddy.

跟运动再见吧雷

Say goodbye to sports, Ray!

再见运动

"Goodbye, sports!"

我觉得现在是时候告诉孩子们我们也许要被赶走了I think it's time to tell the kids we might get evicted. 我是说我不知道我们以为自己是谁

Mnh. I mean, I don't know who we thought we were, 获奖住在里面

winning awards, living inside.

但我得说这布局很不错

Gotta say, though, this layout, it just works.

-是啊动线不错 -很好

- Yeah, good flow. - Really nice.

晚餐吃什么

What's for dinner?

你适应得这么快真是令我郁闷

It bums me out how fast you acclimate to things.

我觉得

"I think it's A-P --

在另一个愚蠢的电影节上现在是开胃菜时刻了appetizer hour at my other dumb festival."

你不想去的

You don't want to go to that.

把JJ·迪梅奥当代币

"You use JJ DiMeo as a token,

用虾付钱

you pay in shrimp."

好我们去吧

Okay, let's do this.

妈妈

Mom?

怎么了我还没在这电影节上亮相呢

What? This festival hasn't seen it.

Ray.

我只是想确保你没事

I just wanted to make sure you were okay.

我知道你有多讨厌被人嘘

I know how much you hate being booed.

拜托我经历过更糟糕的

Oh, please, I've been booed way worse.

我感觉我欠你个道歉

I feel like I owe you an apology.

因为输了吗

What? For losing?

不是因为我为了让你回来做的那些愚蠢的计划No, for all the dumb schemes I tried to win you back. 我觉得我很喜欢你当我女友这个点子

I think I liked the idea of you being my girlfriend

以至于我一开始失去你我

so much that once I started to lose you, I...

我就失去了自己

I lost myself.

你去打篮球

It did seem like kind of a stretch

的确有点太费劲

that you were a basketball star.

我也许还很棒呢

Hey, I may still be great.

我真的从没碰过球

I literally never touched the ball.

你现在要去哪里

So, where are you gonna go now?

如果你昨天问我

Well, if you asked me that yesterday,

我会说看你想去哪里

I would've said, "Wherever you wanna go."

但现在我觉得我得搞懂雷

But now I think I need to figure out Ray...

靠自己一个人

by myself.

不错

Good for you.

回头见雷

I'll see you, Ray.

相关文档