文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 外贸函电信用证手册

外贸函电信用证手册

外贸函电信用证手册
外贸函电信用证手册

外贸函电信用证手册

We insist on a letter of credit.

我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

As I've said, we require payment by L/C.

我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

We always require L/C for our exports.

我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

We pay by L/C for our imports.

进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.

请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.

信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

Will you please increase the credit to $1000?

能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.

信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.

你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。

Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.

欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.

我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。

The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.

伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。

When do I have to open the letter of credit?

顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?

When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?

按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?

Please open letter of credit in good time.

请及时开出信用证。

We'll open the letter of credit at sight.

我们会按时开证的。

I agree to use letter of credit at sight.

我同意用即期信用证付款。

Is the credit at sight or after sight?

信用证是即期的还是远期的?

Our letter of credit will be opened early March.

我们在3月初开出信用证。

We'll open the credit one month before shipment.

我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。

Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.

请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。

This letter of credit expires on 15th July.

这张信用证7月15日到期。

The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.

信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。

Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C

No.TD204?

你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?

To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.

这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。

It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.

开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.

这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。

There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.

开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。

A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.

信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。

The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.

卖方要修改信用证。

Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.

请按下述意见修改第205号信用证。

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.

你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

原文来自必克英语 https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0519059796.html,/topic-3322.html

外贸函电

题型: 1.英文信件翻译中文、英文信件改错15 2.报价信20 3.索赔信20 4.邀请信20 5.修改信用证25 第二单元: Dear Sirs, We have obtained your address from the ……of ……in……and are now writing you for the establishment of business relations. It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries for any of the items against which we will send you our lowest quotations. We are looking forward to your favourable and prompt reply. Yours faithfully Your favourable reply will be highly appreciated. Though the courtesy of……, we come to know your name and address.(承蒙……使我们得知你公司的名称和地址) The company you mentioned is an old-established(老字号) one who has been enjoying high reputation. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with a view to building up business relations with your firm.(我们有幸自荐,以期与你公司建立业务关系) We have excellent connections in the trade and are fully experienced with the import business for the type of product.(我方在贸易界有极好的关系,对这类产品的进口有丰富的经验) We are one of the leading exporters of……(product) in……(country of area) and have enjoyed an excellent reputation through 20 years’ successful business experience.We are sure that you will be quite satisfied with the excellent quality of our goods and our services.(本公司是……(国家或地区)……(产品)的首要出口商之一,因20年来的成功经验而享有佳誉。相信贵方对本公司的优质产品和服务会感到满意。) We should be pleased(or:highly appreciate it) if you would respond to our request at your earliest convenience.(如果你方能尽早回复,我们将不胜感激) 第三单元: Please give us detailed information on CIF Guangzhou prices. discounts, and terms of payment.(请报我方CIF广州价,包括折扣和支付条件)

外贸函电商业发票、汇票

附件一:商业发票 HUAWEI TRADING COMPANY GUANGZHOU ,CHINA COMMERCIAL INVOICE To: Invoice No.: Invoice Date: S/C No.: S/C Date: From: To: Letter of Credit No.: Issued By: TOTAL: SAY TOTAL: 凭 Drawn under ROYAL BANK OF NEW YORK (1) 信用证第号 日期年月日

dated JANUARY 16th ,2005 (3) 按 息 付款 Payable with interest @ % per annum 号码 汇 票 金 额 中国 年 月 日 No. 34567 (4) Exchange for (5) CHANGSHU. China 20 见票 日 后(本 汇 票 之 副 本 未 付)付 At **********(6) sight of this FIRST of Exchange (Second of exchange being unpaid) Pay to the order of __________________________________________________________________或其指定人 金 额此致 To ROYAL BANK OF NEW YORK (8) CHANGSHU ABC LEATHER GOODS CO.LTD 张 三 附件一: 凭 Drawn under 信用证 第 号 L/C No. 日期 年 月 日 dated 按 息 付款 Payable with interest @ % per annum 号码 汇 票 金 额 中国 年 月 日 No. Exchange for Guangzhou. China 20 见票 日 后(本 汇 票 之 副 本 未 付)付 At sight of this FIRST of Exchange (Second of exchange being unpaid) Pay to the order

外贸函电翻译参考答案修订稿

外贸函电翻译参考答案 WEIHUA system office room 【WEIHUA 16H-WEIHUA WEIHUA8Q8-

Lesson 2 1. We avail ourselves of this opportunity to introduce to you as a foreign-invested corporation specializing in arts and crafts. 2. We want to acquaint ourselves with the supply position of steel products。 3 We are enclosing a cope of pricelist. have 28 distributors across the world. 5. We are one of the leading exporters of Chinese industrial products and are desirous of entering into business relations you. Lesson 3 are a dealer in Egypt.。 2. I have?2 years of?follow-up purchase orders and shipping experience 3. We have pictures of sports shoes selling well in UK. 4. We are sending some samples and brochures under separate cover for your reference. 5. We are interested in the electric appliance in your sample. Please kindly send your quotations to us. 6. We’d like to inform that you’ll find our new products are at Stand 16. Lesson 4 1. We are looking for a reliable supplier who can provide us the laptop. 2. I would like to buy computers and computer parts. Please send me a detailed pricelist with min. Order and shipping costs.

外贸函电信用证手册

外贸函电信用证手册 We insist on a letter of credit. 我们坚持用信用证方式付款。 As I've said, we require payment by L/C. 我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。 We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment. 我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。 We always require L/C for our exports. 我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。 L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France. 我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。 We pay by L/C for our imports. 进口我们也采用信用证汇款。 Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit. 我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。 You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee. 你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。 Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit? 信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗? For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight. 我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。 What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P? 百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样? Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately. 请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。 The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing. 信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。 Will you please increase the credit to $1000? 能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆? The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100. 信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。 Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.

外贸函电翻译参考答案完整版

外贸函电翻译参考答案 HEN system office room 【HEN16H-HENS2AHENS8Q8-HENH1688】

Lesson 2 1. We avail ourselves of this opportunity to introduce to you as a foreign-invested corporation specializing in arts and crafts. 2. We want to acquaint ourselves with the supply position of steel products。 3 We are enclosing a cope of pricelist. have 28 distributors across the world. 5. We are one of the leading exporters of Chinese industrial products and are desirous of entering into business relations you. Lesson 3 are a dealer in Egypt.。 2. I have?2 years of?follow-up purchase orders and shipping experience 3. We have pictures of sports shoes selling well in UK. 4. We are sending some samples and brochures under separate cover for your reference. 5. We are interested in the electric appliance in your sample. Please kindly send your quotations to us. 6. We’d like to inform that you’ll find our new products are at Stand 16. Lesson 4 1. We are looking for a reliable supplier who can provide us the laptop.

外贸函电英文信函

建立业务关系 Dear Sirs, Through the courtesy of Mr.Freemen,we are given to understand that you are one of the leading exporters of Chinese light industrial products in your area. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations with you. We are very well connected with all the major dealers of light industrial products in this area . We are confident that we can sell large quantities of Chinese goods if we receive your offers at competitive prices. Please send to us necessary information regarding your products for export. We look forward to receiving your early reply. Y ours sincerely, XXX Dear Sirs, We acknowledge with thanks the receipt of your letter of September 10 ,2009,informing us of your interest in our products. We look forward to establishing positive business relationship with your corporation. We are a state-owned corporation(国有公司) specializing in the export of Chinese light industrial products. We are convinced that our joint business efforts will be to our mutual benefit. As requested, a booklet including a general introduction , the scope of business and other topics are enclosed for your reference . Should you require any further information,please don't hesitate to let us know. Y ours sincerely, XXX 询盘 United Textiles Ltd. Y ork House , Lawton Street ,

8、外贸函电之信用证付款

外贸函电之信用证付款 信用证付款PaymentByL/C International Sports Equipment Ltd. 375 Jiefang Street, Tianjing 30000, China Tel:(020) 200000 Fax: 2000001 September 12, 200# Norseman Vehicle Building Ltd. 12 Nobel Street Stockholm, Sweden Dear Sirs: We spoke to your representative, Mr. Bergman, at the international Automobile Expo in Tokyo last week, and he showed us a number of snowmobiles which you produce, and informed us of your terms and conditions. We were impressed with the vehicles, and have decided to place a trial order for ten of them, your Cat. No SM18. The enclosed order, No.98918, is for prompt dilivery as the winter season is only a few weeks away. As Mr. Bergman assured us that you could meet any order from stock, we have instructed our bank, Bank of China, Tianjing Branch, to open a confirmed irrevocable letter of credit for USD 108,000 in your favor, valid until December 1, 200#. Our bank informs us that credit will be confirmed by their agents, Scandinavian Bank, Strindberg Street, Stockholm, once you have contacted them, and they will also supply us with a certificate of quality once you have informed them that the order has been made up and they have checked it. You may draw on the agents for the full amount of the invoice at 60 days, and your draft should be presented with the following documents: Six copiesof the bill of lading Five copies of the commercial invoice, c,i,f. Tianjin Insurance Certificate for USD 118,800(A. R.) Certificate of origin Certificate of quality}

国际商务英语函电答案.doc

国际商务英语函电答案【篇一:世纪商务英语外贸函电(第二版)课后习题答案】 letter 1.at, of, with, in, for letter 2.from, into, with, of, to p40 https://www.wendangku.net/doc/0519059796.html,rming, interesting, dealing, sample, details, quality, prices, applied, items, inquiry unit 3 p55 letter 1.from, for, by, with, on letter 2.with, in, of, in, from p56 2.referring, established, cost, quality, opinion, responsibility, part, satisfied, information, decision unit 4 p71 letter 1. to, of, at, in, by letter 2.with, in, with, for, with p73 2.advertisement, leading, interested, details, dealers, line, market, replying, over, item unit 5 p88 letter 1.for, with, at, by, to letter 2.for, for, by, at, by/under p89 2.inquiring, quotation, receipt, subject, confirmation, discount, catalogue, brochure, separate, appreciate unit 6 p105 letter 1.of, on, in, with, to letter 2.of, in, by, for, at p106 2.offer, regret, price, sold, level, difference, transaction, counter-offer, samples, acceptance unit 7 p122 letter 1.to, of, of, in, for,

自考外贸函电历年真题 并附答案

2002年4月全国高教自考外贸函电试题 一、单项选择题(本大题共20小题,每小题1分,共20分)在每小题列出的四个选项中只有一个选项是符合题目要求的,请将正确选项前的字母填在题后的括号内。 1. Fifty cases of Green Tea you sent us were found to be badly damaged. This was apparently attributable to _____ packing.( ) A. inferior B. superior C. faulty D. mistake 2. We trust you will do your best to have this matter _____ right away.( ) A. settle B. to settle C. settling D. settled 3. By joint efforts we can _____ both friendship and business.( ) A. increase B .promoted C .expand D. extend 4. We _____ you for the special offer you send us.( ) A. thank B. appreciate C. be grateful D. beindebted 5. We are looking forward to _____ your L/C for Order No 123.( ) A .receive B. receiveing C. be received D. be receiving 6. This is our best price, _____ which we have concluded many orders with other buyers in your city.( ) A. on B. for C. by D. at 7. As it involves only a small _____, we hope you will have no difficulty on promotion.( ) A. quality B .figure C. quantity D. number 8.Our payment terms(付款方式)are _____, irrevocable letter of credit for the full invoice value.( )

外贸英语函电与单证

外贸英语函电与单证 English for International Business Correspondence & Documents 一、基本信息 课程代码:b02221506 课程学分: 面向专业:电子商务、工商管理、物流管理、国际经济与贸易 课程性质:学科基础必修课 开课院系:商贸系 使用教材:主教材:商务英语函电与单证乐梅编南开大学第1版 辅助教材:外贸函电与单证黄丽威编高等教育第一版 参考教材:国际商务函电惠玲等编对外经济贸易大学第二版 先修课程:国际贸易理论与实务 并修课程: 后续课程: 二、课程简介 《外贸英语函电与单证》以增强学生外贸英语交流能力为主旨,根据现代外贸英语函电的特点,结合外贸业务实际情况和需要,确定课文场景、业务环节,将信文与有关单证的学习合为一体,按照进出口业务各主要环节的顺序,较系统介绍了外贸英语函电、基本单证的写作特点与技巧。通过此课程的学习使学生可以用英文方式描述货物进出口的业务流程、操作,能准确理解客户来电目的,并熟练回复,能够阅读、理解、起草、审核相关业务单证等,提高在国际商务活动中的运用英语进行交流的能力。 三、选课建议 本课程适合对外贸易、商务英语、经济类本科专业学生选修。 四、课程基本要求 通过此课程的学习 1.让学生能读懂并会写进出口业务中常用的英语函电如建立贸易关系、询盘、发盘、还盘、信用证修改、装运、 保险、索赔与理赔函 2.能制作业务相关的单证如合同、发票、箱单、提单、保单、装箱单、产地证等, 3.能用英文商务函电和单证进行国际商务工作 五、课程容 Unit One Business Letter Writing 基本要求:通过本章学习,应准确掌握商务信函的基本格式;了解商务往来中的传真、信函、格式的略微差异并区别运用。 教学容: 1.E-MAIL 2.FAX 3.LETTER Priciples of Business Letter Writing Layout of Business Letters

推销产品信函中英文对照

推销产品信函中英文对照 Gentlemen:Last year we achieved a 25% increase in the sales of our businessmen’s suits.we believed that this happy state of affairs can be attributed to two causes.First,we managed to avoid passing on any part of our increased manufacturing costs.Second,we believe ours are products of the finest materials and the highest techniques and are second to none in design and reliability.And so we are happy to be able to tell you that our new season’s suits are,if anything,more attractive than last year’s and our prices will pare very favorably with those of any of our petitors.We believe that you will agree that our samples prove the truth of our claims.We look forward to an even larger order than the one you favored with last year.Yours truly,中文对照敬启者:我公司的男装销售额去年增加25%,我们认为这有两种原因。第一、我们制作成本虽然增加,但售价未增;第二、本公司的产品原料好、技术高,而且在设计和可靠性方面,是独一无二的。能有机会把我公司季节性服装介绍给贵方,至感欣慰。有的同行产品可能比去年更具诱惑性,但我公司的价格比较便宜。我们确信阁下会同意,我方的样品可以证明我们所说的真实性。我方盼接到贵方比去年更多的订单。×××敬上

外贸函电:信用证付款

读书破万卷,下笔如有神 外贸函电:信用证付款 September 12, 200# Norseman Vehicle Building Ltd. 12 Nobel Street Stockholm, Sweden Dear Sirs: We spoke to your representative, Mr. Bergman, at the international Automobile Expo in Tokyo last week, and he showed us a number of snowmobiles which you produce, and informed us of your terms and conditions. We were impressed with the vehicles, and have decided to place a trial order for ten of them, your Cat. No SM18. The enclosed order, No.98918, is for prompt dilivery as the winter season is only a few weeks away. As Mr. Bergman assured us that you could meet any order from stock, we have instructed our bank, Bank of China, Tianjing Branch, to open a confirmed irrevocable letter of credit for USD 108,000 in your favor, valid until December 1, 200#. Our bank informs us that credit will be confirmed by their agents, Scandinavian Bank, Strindberg Street, Stockholm, once you have contacted them, and they will also supply us with a certificate of quality once you have informed them that the order has been made up and they have checked it. You may draw on the agents for the full amount of the invoice at 60 days, and your draft should be presented with the following documents: Six copiesof the bill of lading 好记性不如烂笔头

外贸函电翻译参考答案

Lesson 2 1. We avail ourselves of this opportunity to introduce to you as a foreign-invested corporation specializing in arts and crafts. 2. We want to acquaint ourselves with the supply position of steel products。 3 We are enclosing a cope of pricelist. have 28 distributors across the world. 5. We are one of the leading exporters of Chinese industrial products and are desirous of entering into business relations you. Lesson 3 are a dealer in Egypt.。 2. I have?2 years of?follow-up purchase orders and shipping experience 3. We have pictures of sports shoes selling well in UK. 4. We are sending some samples and brochures under

separate cover for your reference. 5. We are interested in the electric appliance in your sample. Please kindly send your quotations to us. 6. We'd like to inform that you'll find our new products are at Stand 16. Lesson 4 1. We are looking for a reliable supplier who can provide us the laptop. 2. I would like to buy computers and computer parts. Please send me a detailed pricelist with min. Order and shipping costs. 3 Regarding the model we attached here, our target price is for our market. 4. We allow you a discount of 3% for quantity over 1000 pieces of the offered item. 5. As regards our financial standing, please refer to the Bank of China, Shanghai Branch. Lesson 5

外贸函电与单证课程诊改报告(彭俊)

2018至2019 学年I 学期 《外贸函电与单证》课程质量诊改报告 课程代码:2002009 课程负责人:彭俊 一、课程教学概况 2018年下学期本课程教学任务为关于《外贸函电与单证》的理实一体化教学,教学班级外贸1701-02,主讲教师彭俊老师,教学课时72,教学周18周,具体见下表所示。 通过本期学习,学生应掌握有关函电与单证的基本知识,如掌握外贸业务处理中各类信函的结构、格式和写作原则,外贸业务处理的常用商务词汇、术语及句式,外贸合同的格式、内容和订单处理流程,外贸中货款结算、运输、保险及争端解决中的英语表达,国际贸易中客户业态分类相关的业务知识,词汇,术语,外贸合同的履行过程,了解合同履行各环节所涉及的单证,识记外贸合同的条款及表达方式,信用证的性质、特点及作用,熟悉信用证的流转程序,掌握信用证的类型,明确信用证审核与修改的要点,货运方式及特点,掌握托运单证的内容和制作要点,明确托运单证的流程,出境货物报检、报关的含义,熟悉出境货物报检、报关的程序,明确报检单证、报关单证的内容,掌握出口保险单证的种类及内容,了解出口信用保险,提单的种类和其他各种出口运输单据,掌握海运提单的内容,汇票、产地证、装运通知、受益人证明等其他常用结汇单证的内容,了解海关发票、船公司证明等辅助性结汇单证,出口收汇核销和出口

退(免)税的基本知识,掌握其工作流程及相关单证的内容,开证申请书的内容,进口单证的审核要点,单证流转的要点,现实业务中制单软件的操作模式。 在教学的过程中,在泛雅平台上同步公开与本期教学内容相关知识点以及拓展教学资源。 二、目标达成度 (一)课程教学目标 通过本课程的学习,学生掌握国际贸易知识,学会外贸函电写作以及单证的审核与缮制,具备用商务(函电)英语进行书面沟通、缮制外贸单据、拟定合同的技能,具有良好的职业素质和较强的可持续发展能力。 完成情况:根据教学安排,本学期担任了外贸1701-02班的《外贸函电与单证》课程教学任务。授课时学生1节课进行理论讲授,1节课进行写作与单证训练。课程教学过程中以任务为指引,先讲解完成任务所需要的知识点,步骤,然后再进行实际操作,在操作前强调相关的知识要求。学生以小组为单位完成实际操作任务,教师考核与总结。学生最后的成绩评定由两部分组成,分别为平时成绩和期末考试成绩,平时成绩主要是包括每次任务考核的成绩、学生的学习态度、综合素养等,由于本课程是理实一体的课程,看重学生平时实际操作的成绩,所以平时成绩占比较高,为60%。期末考试利用传统试卷考试,题型主要是单选、翻译、写作、单据缮制四种类型,共计100分。学生在90分钟内完成。班级共有73人。理论考试最高分是98分,最低分是32分,不及格学生39人。由此看出大部分学生基本上掌握了本课程所要求的知识点,但是对知识的迁移和应用能力不强。平时成绩90分及以上的学生有6人,占8%;76分以上,90分以下的学生有10人,占14%;76分以下,60及以上的学生有18人,占25%。

外贸函电常见名词英译汉

1. 申请人applicant 2. 实盘firm offer 3. 装运日期Time of shipment/delivery(date of shipment/delivery) 4. 航空货运单air waybill 5. 即期汇票sight draft 6. 合法持有人bona fide holder 7. 通知银行advising bank 8. 检验报告survey report 9. 到岸价CIF/cost, insurance and freight 10. 信用证修改书amendment to letter of credit 11. 中国对外贸易运输公司China National Foreign Trade Transportation Corporation 12. 代收银行,汇付行collecting bank 13. 订舱book shipping space 14. 运费率Freight rate 15.钩损险Hook Damage Risk 16.包装不良Improper packing 17. 支付条款Payment terms/terms of payment 18. 汇票draft 19. 装运港port of loading 20. 品质检验证书Inspection Certificate of Quality 21. 资信状况credit standing 22 信用证letter of credit

23. 销售确认书sales confirmation 24. 电汇telegraphic transfer 25. 仲裁Arbitration 26. 付款交单document(s) against payment 27. 水渍险With particular average/WPA 28. 提单bill of lading 29. 离岸价FOB/free on board 30. 贸易条款terms and conditions 31. 装箱单packing list 32. 原产地证明certificate of origin 33. 开证行Issuing/opening bank 34. 装运单据shipping documents 35. 综合险All Risks 36. 有关信用证the relevant letter of credit 37. 销售合同Sales Contract 38. 保险单Insurance Policy 39. 租船契约Charter Party 40. 索赔Lodge a claim (againt)…/claim 41.商业发票Commercial Invoice 42. 中国商检局China Commodity Inspection Bureau 43. 装船通知shipping advice/notice 44.目的港port of destination

外贸函电实训报告-格式doc

湖南女子学院 外贸函电实训报告 (2014年下学期) 院系经济与管理系 专业国际经济与贸易班级国贸三班 姓名范燕 学号2011111307 指导教师周念云 成绩 2014年10 月

一、引言 实训是对自我学习的一个实践性检验过程,是认识自我、评估自我最直观的方式。通过外贸函电的实训教育,在我们巩固理论知识的同时,也了解到了今后步入工作中需要注意的方向,也提高了我们的实践操作能力和解决问题的能力。 国际结算这一模拟软件,是以实际操作为模型,主要从建立业务关系、询价、报盘、还盘、订货、支付、包装、装运、保险、索赔等磋商环节进行实际操作,通过这一实践操作,学生能更全面、更清晰的了解外贸函电的内容及流程。其中,软件中不仅包括函电邮件的填写,也包括一系列外贸函电中所涉及到的专业名词及句子翻译的提醒,更有利于学生对知识的把握和专业素养的提升。外贸函电软件可自行对同学的作业进行实时评分,这不仅加快了效率,减轻了老师的负担,也让学生得到了自我锻炼的目的,初步理解了所学课程在现实中的应用。 二、实训目的 通过国际商务环境模拟,业务角色扮演和大量的案例、实例使学生熟练掌握外贸业务中往来信函、邮件的格式与结构、写作特点、专业术语、常用专业词汇、相关句型和常见表达方式等,加深学生对进出口业务环节的理解,掌握外贸英文函电的撰写能力,培养外贸业务能力、组织活动能力、英语应用能力等,起到理论联系实践的桥梁作用,使学生在外贸模拟交易过程中初步具备函电谈判的能力。 三、实训时间:2014年9月-10月 四、实训地点:湖南女子学院实训楼504 五、实训内容 实训主要是在理论的基础上,根据相关的外贸公司的实际业务范围和需求,要求学生能够以进出口商的角色,用正确格式撰写外贸业务环节的各类信函。具体实训内容是根据教材《实用外贸英语函电教程》的各章节理论教学内容并结合南京步惊云软件公司设计的商贸函电实训软件让学生各自上机操作和指导老师随堂帮助相结合的方式来实施训练的,包括相关术语练习、相关句型盘练、相关业务环境下的信函练习等。 具体包括: 任务一:Establishing the business 建立贸易业务关系 任务目的:使学生了解寻找客户的途径,重点是在互联网,(各种交易展览会对学生来说不现实)。提高学生信息搜索、获取和整理能力。使学生根据互联网、报纸、使馆、商会、交易会提供的信息,按照潜在客户的需求,结合本公司的业务范围和发展需要,写一些建立业务关系的信函,掌握此类信函的写作方法。 实训具体内容:

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档