The school is far from here.
She goes to school by bike.
Eight is a lucky number.
The blind need more help.
There is a pen on the desk.
Predicting the future is interesting.
To be a doctor is my dream.
Mr. Li teaches English.
He can play the piano.
My parents and I are having dinner.
Your pen is on the desk.
He got very angry.
My dream is to have a robot.
2. 与感觉有关的动词look, sound, smell, taste, feel 等
3. 表示状态变化的动词，意为“变得” “变成” 如get, grow, turn等上述两类词作连系动词时要用形容词作表语,千万不能用副词。
I saw a plane in the sky just now.名词做宾语
I want three.数词做宾语
I like going shopping.动名词做宾语
We think predicting the future is hard.宾语从句
有些及物动词除了要有一个宾语之外, 还须加上一个补足语。如果没有补足语(宾补), 有时候句子的意思就不完整。
1. 形容词作宾语补足语The sun keeps us warm.
2. 介词短语作宾语补足语: I found her in the room.
Please let him in.
We made him monitor of the class.
I asked him to come.
(一般放在被修饰语之前,修饰不定代词时放在后面) They have a clever son.
I have something important to tell you.
Is it a color film?
名词作定语一般用单数形式, 如:school bus,ticket office, paper flowers 但也有例外,如: sports meeting, clothes shop man 和woman
修饰的名词如果是复数,它们总以复数的形式作定语,如: men drivers , women doctors
3. 代词作定语: This song is better than that one.
4. 数词作定语: There are only thirty students in our class. 带有数字的复合形容词.当复合形容词用连字号连接时,其中的名词要用单数形式.
a two-day holiday
a three-year-old boy
5. 副词作定语(放在被修饰词之后): Do you know the young man over there?
6. 介词短语作定语(放在被修饰词之后): The students in our class like swimming.
修饰动词,形容词或副词,有的修饰全句, 用以说明地点, 时间, 方式, 程度, 原因, 目的, 结果, 条件, 让步等.
1. 副词作状语: The old man is walking slowly.
The boy is very clever.
I have lived in Shanghai for five years.
I come here to see you.
The teacher came in, holding a book in his hand.
We’ll go shopping if it doesn’t rain tomorrow.
We like our school very much.
2.为了强调状语,可以把它放在句首. I usually get up at six, but this morning I got up at eight.
3. 表频度的副词通常用于句中, 如always, usually, often, hardly, never,
I usually get up early.
He is often late.
一些副词, 如already, once, just, soon, yet, still, nearly, almost, really, suddenly, certainly等用法相似sometimes, now可以位于句首,句中或句末only 在句中的位置比较灵活, 但位置不同, 意义也不同.
The actor only sang a song.
Only the actor sang a song.
The actor sang only one song.
1. 地点状语在前, 时间状语在后. We will have a meeting in Room 202 tomorrow.
Mr. Li lives at 88 Chongwen Rd., Suzhou, Jiangsu.
3. 一个句子有几个不同种类的副词作状语, 其顺序大都是: 程度副词,方式副词, 地点副词, 时间副词
She sang very well at the meeting last night.
Usually I read the newspapers in the morning, but yesterday I read them in the evening.
1. Lily is cleaning the desk now.
2. Her garden is the best in our town.
3. Liu Ming is thirteen years old.
4. I like this book very much.
5. The girl on the blue bike is Jane’s sister.
6. She didn’t come to my party because she was ill.
7. Wang Ping does his homework carefully.
8. We will go to the Children’s Palace once a week.
9. They are in the classroom.
10. It sounds good.
11. His name is Paul.
12. We always go to school early.
①My brother doesn't do his homework.
A B C D
②People all over the world speak English.
A B C D
③You must pay good attention to your pronunciation.
A B C D
④How many new words do you learn ?
A B C D
⑤Some of the students in the school want to go swimming, how about you?
A B C D
1.The old man is feeling very tired.
2.Why is he worried about Jim?
3. The leaves have turned yellow.
4.Soon They all become interested in the subject.
5.She is the first to learn about it.
①They use Mr. Mrs. with the family name.
②What is your given name?
③On the third lap are Class 1 and Class 3.
④I am afraid some people forgot to sweep the floor.
⑤ The man downstairs was trying to sleep.
①She likes the children to read newspapers and books in the reading-room.
②He asks her to take the boy out of school.
③She find it difficult to do the work.
④They call me Lily sometimes.
⑤I saw Mr. Wang get on the bus.
①There is a big smile on her face.
②Every night he heard the noise upstairs.
③He began to learn English when he was eleven.
④The man on the motorbike is travelling to fast.
⑤With the medicine box under her arm, Miss Li hurried off.
(六) 划出句中的直接宾语( )和间接宾语（）
①Please tell us a story.
②My father bought a new bike for me last week.
③Mr. Li is going to teach us history next term.
④Here is a pen. Give it to Tom.
⑤Does he leave any message for me?