文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 乔布斯演讲Unbroken(坚不可摧)中英文版

乔布斯演讲Unbroken(坚不可摧)中英文版

乔布斯演讲Unbroken(坚不可摧)中英文版
乔布斯演讲Unbroken(坚不可摧)中英文版

Unbroken(坚不可摧)

You can’t connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards.

你无法把点滴与未来联系,这能通过回顾才能看见

So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.

所以你必须相信过去的点滴能串联未来

You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.

你必须有信念,不管那是你的胆识,命运,人生,还是因果报应。

Because believing that the dots will connect down the road, will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it lead you off the well worn path. And that will make all the difference.

因为把过去点滴串联起来,才能有信念忠于自我,即使你的选择和别人的不一样,这会使你与众不同

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.

你的时间是有限的,不要浪费在其他人的生命中。

Don’t be trapped by dogma,which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.

别受教条约束,别活在其他人对你的期望之中,

Don’t let the noise of others’opinions drown out your own inner voice.You’ve got to find what you love.

别让批评抹掉了你内心的声音,你得找到你所爱的东西

And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers.

包括你热爱的事业和你的伴侣

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.

你的工作占据了你的大量时间,相信你做的工作是对的,才能发自内心的得到满足

And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.

只有爱你所做的事业才能成就不凡

If you haven’t found it yet,keep looking, and don’t settle.

如果你还没有找到,继续找,别安逸下来

Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become.

有勇气顺才自己的心和直觉,你的内心早晚就知道你未来的梦想

You’re going to have some ups and you’re goning to have some downs.

但是你不可能一路顺遂

Most people give up on themselves easily. You know the human spirit is powerful?!

大多数人轻易放弃,但你知道人的意志有多坚强吗?

There is nothing as powerful. It’s hard to kill the human spirit!

意志是无可比拟的坚强又富有韧性的!

Anybody can feel good when they have their health, their bills are paid, they have happy relationships.

任何人在财富,感情生活,健康良好的环境中,都能感到幸福,

Anybody can be positive then,anybody can have a larger vision then,anybody can have faith under those kinds of circumstances.

任何人都能自得其满,任何人都能有伟大的理想,任何人在何样的环境下都能有信念The real challenge of growth, mentally, emotionally and spiritually comes when you get knocked down.It takes courage to act.

真正的试验你的信念,信仰和意志,是当你被击倒的时候,其身而行需要有勇气,

Part of being hungry when you have been defeated.

被击到仍能谦虚,

It takes courage to start over again.

需要有勇气放下并重新开始。

Fear kills dreams.

恐惧扼杀梦想

Fear kills hope.Fear, put people in the hospital.

恐惧扼杀希望,恐惧使人一蹶不振

Fear can age you, can hold you back from doing something that you know within yourself that you are capable of doing, but it will paralyze you.

恐惧使你苍老,阻止你去做能做到的任何事,但是他也会使你麻木不仁

At the end of your feelings is nothing, but at the end of every principle is a promise.

每个情绪起伏仍然一事无成,凡是每个原则是自我的承诺。

Behind your little feelings,it might not be absolutely nothing at the end of your little feelings.

你的喜怒哀乐最后可能什么都没有,但是每当下决心就是一种承诺。

But behind every principle is a promise.And some of you in your life, the reason why you not at your goal right now, because you just all about your feelings.

你们有些人至今尚未成功,那是因为你们过于情绪化

All on your feellings, you don’t feel like waking up,so who does?

你被情绪所主导,像是早上不想起床?谁想?

Everyday you say “no”to your dreams, you might be pushing your dreams back a whole six months, a whole year!

每天你不面对自己的梦想你也许会把目标延续六个月,或是一年!

That one single day, that one day you didn’t get up could have pushed your stuff back, I don’t know how long.

就是没有起身鞭策自己的那一瞬间,你不晓得退后了多少

Don’t allow your emotions to control you.

别让你的情感控制你

We are emotional, but what you want to begin to discipline your emotion.

我们是情感的动物,但是你必须管理你的情感

If you don’t dicipline and contain your emotion, they will use you.

你要是不能管理你的情感,你将会被吞噬

You want it , and you are going to go all out to have it.

你想全力以赴,毫不保留

It’s not going to be easy, when you want to change.It’s not easy.

当你要改变的时候,不会那么容易。

If it were in fact easy, everybody would do it.

如果很容易的话,任何人都做到了

But if you’re serious, you’ll go all out.

但是你认真,全力以赴

I’m in control here.

我是主宰者,主导着自我

I’m not going to let this get me down, I’m not going to let this destroy me.

我不会让外在事物打击我,摧毁我

I’m coming back!

我重新站起来

And I’ll be stronger and better because of it!

而我会变得更好更加坚强

You have got to make a declaration,that this is what you stand for!

你必须下定决心,这是你的意义

You’re standing up for your dreams, you’re standing up for peace of mind, you’re standing up for health.

如果这是你想要的梦,不论那是健康还是,或是功成名就

Take full responsibility for your life!

对你的人生付完全的责任

Accept where you are and the responsibility that you’re going to take yourself where you want to go.

接受现在的自己,并且做得更好

You can decide that I am going to live each day as if it were my last!

你可以把每一天当做最后一天在过

Live your life with passion!With some drive!

活出你的激情来,拿出你的魄力来

Decided that you are going to push yourself.

每天不断鞭策自己做得更好

The last chapter to your life has not been written yet, and it doen’t matter about what happened yesterday.

人生的最后一张尚未写下

It doesn’t matter about what happened to you, what matter is: what are you going to do about it?

昨日种种的事情比不重要,你发生了什么也没有关系,重要的是,你要怎么做?

This year I will make this goal become a reality.

今年我要是梦想成为现实

I won’t talk about it anymore.I can,I can, I can!

我甚至不想讲了,我可以的,我可以的,我可以的!

To persevere I think is important for everybody, don’t give up, don’t give in.

我觉得坚持对每个人都很重要,不要放弃,不要妥协。

There’s always an answer to everything.

每件事情都有方法

乔布斯2005年在斯坦福大学的演讲稿(中英文)

史蒂夫乔布斯2005年6月在斯坦福大学毕业典礼上的演讲 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says This is the text of the Commencement address by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Com puter and of Pixar Animation Studios, delivered on June 12, 2005. I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. 你必须要找到你所爱的东西 很荣幸和大家一道参加这所世界上最好的一座大学的毕业典礼。我大学没毕业,说实话,这是我第一次离大学毕业典礼这么近。今天我想给大家讲三个我自己的故事,不讲别的,也不讲大道理,就讲三 The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? 第一个故事讲的是点与点之间的关系。我在里德学院(Reed College)只读了六个月就退学了,此后便在学校里旁听,又过了大约一年半,我彻底离开。那么,我为什么退学呢? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college gra duate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly t hat I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. 这得从我出生前讲起。我的生母是一名年轻的未婚在校研究生,她决定将我送给别人收养。她非常希望收养我的是有大学学历的人,所以把一切都安排好了,我一出生就交给一对律师夫妇收养。没想到我落地的霎那间,那对夫妇却决定收养一名女孩。So my parents, who were on a waiting list, g ot a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that

Ted中英对照演讲稿.

Ted中英对照演讲稿 大人能从小孩身上学到什么 Now, I want to start with a question: When was the last time you were called childish? For kids like me, being called childish can be a frequent occurrence. Every time we make irrational demands, exhibit irresponsible behavior, or display any other signs of being normal American citizens, we are called childish, which really bothers me. After all, take a look at these events: Imperialism and colonization, world wars, George W. Bush. Ask yourself: Who's responsible? Adults. 首先我要问大家一个问题:上一回别人说你幼稚是什么时候?像我这样的小孩,可能经常会被 人说成是幼稚。每一次我们提出不合理的要求,做出不负责任的行为,或者展现出有别于普通美 国公民的惯常行为之时,我们就被说成是幼稚。这让我很不服气。首先,让我们来回顾下这些事件:帝国主义和殖民主义,世界大战,小布什。请你们扪心自问下:这些该归咎于谁?是大人。 Now, what have kids done? Well, Anne Frank touched millions with her powerful account of the Holocaust, Ruby Bridges helped end segregation in the United States, and, most recently, Charlie Simpson helped to raise 120,000 pounds for Haiti on his little bike. So, as you can see evidenced by such examples, age has absolutely nothing to do with it. The traits the word childish addresses are seen so often in adults that we should abolish this age-discriminatory word when it comes to criticizing behavior associated with irresponsibility and irrational thinking. 而小孩呢,做了些什么?安妮·弗兰克(Anne Frank)对大屠杀强有力的叙述打动了数百万人的心。鲁比·布里奇斯为美国种族隔离的终结作出了贡献。另外,最近还有一个例子,查理·辛普 森(Charlie Simpson)骑自行车为海地募得 12万英镑。所以,这些例子证明了年龄与行为完 全没有关系。 "幼稚"这个词所对应的特点是常常可以从大人身上看到,由此我们在批评不负责 和非理性的相关行为时,应停止使用这个年龄歧视的词。 (Applause) Thank you. Then again, who's to say that certain types of irrational thinking aren't exactly what the world needs? Maybe you've had grand plans before, but stopped yourself, thinking: That's impossible or that costs too much or that won't

英语励志演讲:乔布斯辞职前最后一次公开演讲

英语励志演讲:乔布斯辞职前最后一次公开演讲 英语励志演讲:乔布斯辞职前最后一次公开演讲 2020-10-13 以下是范文大全小编给大家整理的英语励志演讲:乔布斯辞职前最后一次公开演讲,希望能帮到你! 英语励志演讲:乔布斯辞职前最后一次公开演讲 Cupertino is very famous for Apple Computer. And we are very honor to have Steve Jobs to come here tonight to give us special presentation. Mr. Jobs? 苹果如今变得炙手可热Cupertino也沾光不少,今晚我们荣幸地邀请到乔布斯莅临现场。乔总? Welcome, Mr Jobs: you have a fan club here.. 欢迎你,这里貌似都是你的粉丝。 Thank you. Apple s grown like a weed, and as you know, we ve always been in Cupertino. Started in an office par, eventually, got the buildings, we are in now the corner of the ends of 280.and those buildings hold maybe 2600 or 2800 people. But we ve got almost 12,000 people in the area. So we re renting buildings - not very good buildings, either at an ever-greater radius from our campus and we re putting people in those. It is clear that we need to build new campus, so we just add space.

乔布斯斯坦福大学演讲稿中英版

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. It dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college. And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents' savings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn't see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out I could stop taking the required classes that didn't interest me, and begin dropping in on the ones that looked interesting. It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5¢deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the 7 miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna

乔布斯在斯坦福大学的演讲稿英文原稿

乔布斯在斯坦福大学的演讲稿英文原稿 Thank you. I'm honored to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. Truth be told, I never graduated from college and this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first six months but then stayed around as a drop-in for another eighteen months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife, except that when I popped out, they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking, "We've got an unexpected baby boy. Do you want him?" They said, "Of course." My biological mother found out later that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would go to college. This was the start in my life. And seventeen years later, I did go to college, but I na?vely chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents' savings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn't see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life, and no idea of how college was going to help me figure it out, and here I was, spending all the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back, it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out, I could stop taking the required classes that didn't interest me and begin dropping in on the ones that looked far more interesting. It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms. I returned Coke bottles for the five-cent deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the seven miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple. I loved it. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on. Let me give you one example. Reed College at that time offered perhaps the best calligraphy instruction in the country. Throughout the campus every poster, every label on every drawer was beautifully hand-calligraphed. Because I had dropped out and didn't have to take the normal classes, I decided to take a calligraphy class to learn how to do this. I learned about serif and sans-serif typefaces, about varying the amount of space between different letter combinations, about what makes great typography great. It was beautiful, historical, artistically subtle in a way that science can't capture, and I found it fascinating.

麦当娜致敬Micheal演讲稿--全文中英对照

Michael Jackson was born in August 1958. So was I. Michael Jackson grew up in the suburbs of the Midwest. So did I. Michael Jackson had eight brothers and sisters. So do I. When Michael Jackson was six, he became a superstar, and was perhaps the world's most beloved child. When I was six, my mother died. I think he got the shorter end of the stick. I never had a mother, but he never had a childhood. And when you never get to have something, you become obsessed by it. I spent my childhood searching for my mother’s figures. sometimes I was successful, but how do you recreate your chilidhood when you are under the magnifying glass of the world for your entire life. 迈克尔·杰克逊出生于1958年8月。我也是。迈克尔·杰克逊是在美国中西部的郊区长大的,而我也是。迈克尔·杰克逊有八个兄弟姐妹,我也有。在迈克尔·杰克逊年仅6岁的时候,他便成为了一个超级巨星,或许更是世界上最多人钟爱的小孩。而我6岁的时候,母亲永远离开了我。我从没有拥有过母爱,而他却从来没有享受过童年。当一个人意识到永远得不到某种东西时,他就会对此念念不忘。我耗尽了童年寻找母亲的形象,有时我做到了。但当你的一生都被安置在放大镜下被人关注时,试问你又如何重新找回你的童年? There is no question that Michael Jackson was one of the greatest talents the world has ever known. That when he sang a song at the ripe old age of eight he could make you feel like an experienced adult was squeezing your heart with his words. That when he moved he had the elegance of Fred Astaire and packed the punch of Muhammad Ali. That his music had an extra layer of inexplicable magic that didn’t just make you want to dance but actually made you believe you could fly, dare to dream, be anything that you wanted to be. Because that is what heroes do and Michael Jackson was a hero. 毫无疑问MJ是世界上最伟大的天才之一。当他还是个8岁的小孩时,他的歌声已经让人感觉像个饱经沧桑的成人在述说他的故事,也因此扣人心弦......他的舞台魅力,有着歌舞之王弗雷德·阿斯泰尔(Fred Astaire)的优雅又有着拳王阿里的震撼力。这使得他的音乐有一种难以言喻的魔力,让你不仅仅想随之而舞,更让你相信你可以飞翔,勇于面对自己的梦想,成为任何你想成为的人。因为这就是英雄的影响力!而迈克尔·杰克逊就是个英雄! He performed in soccer stadiums around the world, and sold hundreds of millions of records and dined with prime ministers and presidents. Girls fell in love with him, boys fell in love with him, everyone wanted to dance like him. He seemed otherworldly — but he was a human being.

(完整word版)乔布斯2005年斯坦福大学毕业演讲中英文对照版

乔布斯2005年斯坦福大学毕业演讲中英文完整版 直面死亡+勇气 Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish 求知若饥,虚心若愚 'You've got to find what you love, 你必须要找到你所爱的东 I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. 很荣幸和大家一道参加这所世界上最好的一座大学的毕业典礼。我大学没毕业,说实话,这是我第一次离大学毕业典礼这么近。今天我想给大家讲三个我自己的故事,不讲别的,也不讲大道理,就讲三个故事。 The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? 第一个故事讲的是点与点之间的关系。我在里德学院(Reed College)只读了六个月就退学了,此后便在学校里旁听,又过了大约一年半,我彻底离开。那么,我为什么退学呢? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college. 这得从我出生前讲起。我的生母是一名年轻的未婚在校研究生,她决定将我送给别人收养。她非常希望收养我的是有大学学历的人,所以把一切都安排好了,我一出生就交给一对

名人演讲稿中英文

竭诚为您提供优质文档/双击可除 名人演讲稿中英文 篇一:名人演讲中英文对照 释放你的创造力 比尔盖茨 IvebeenanoptimistandIsupposedthatisrootedinmybelief thatthepowerofcreativityandintelligencecanmakethewo rldabetterplace. ForaslongasIcanremember,Ivelovedlearningnewthingsan dsolvingproblems.sowhenIsatdownatacomputerforthefir sttimeinseventhgrade,Iwashooked.Itswasaclunkyandtel etypemachinethatbarelydoanythingcomparedtothecomput erwehavetoday.butitchangedmylife. whenmyfriendpaulAllenandIstaredmicrosoft30yearsago, wehadavisionof"acomputeroneverydeskandineveryhome,"

whichprobablysoundedalittletoooptimisticatatimewhen mostcomputerswerethesizeofrefrigerators.butwebeliev ethatpersonalcomputerwouldchangetheworld.Andtheyhav e. Andafter30years,IstillinspiredbycomputersasIwasback inseventhgrade. 我天生乐观,坚信人类凭创造力和聪明才智可以让世界日益美妙,这一设想一直根植于我的内心深处。 自从记事起,我就热衷于接触新事物、挑战难题。可想而知,我上七年级时第一次坐在计算机前是何等着迷,如入无我之境。那是一台锵锵作响的旧牌机器,和我们今天拥有的计算机相比,它相当逊色几乎一无所用,但正是它改变了我的生活。 30年前,我和朋友保罗·艾伦创办微软时,我们幻想实现"在每个家庭、在每张办公桌上都有一台计算机",这在大多数的计算机体积如同冰箱的尺寸的年代,听起来有点异想天开。但是我们相信个人电脑将改变世界。今天看来果真如此。30年后,我仍然象上七年级的时候那样为计算机而狂热着迷。 Ibelievethatcomputersarethemostincredibletoolwecanu

乔布斯斯坦福大学演讲 - 中英文完整版

This is the text of the Commencement address by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, delivered on June 12, 2005. Thank you. I’m honored to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. Truth be told, I never graduated from college, and this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That’s it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: “We have an unexpected baby boy, do you want him?” They said: “Of course.” My biological mother found out later that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would go to college. This was the start in my life. And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents’ savings were being spent on my college tuit ion. After six months, I couldn’t see the value in it. I had no idea

乔布斯_斯坦福演讲_《Stay_Foolish,_Stay_Hungry》演讲稿1

I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That’s it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: ―We have a n unexpected baby boy; do you want him?‖ They said: ―Of course.‖ My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college. And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents’ sa vings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn’t see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out I could stop taking the required cl asses that didn’t interest me, and begin dropping in on the ones that looked interesting.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档