文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 酒店情景对话

酒店情景对话

Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客进房

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

Making a Reservation 预订客房

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

一、Check in

1.

C : Good afternoon , sir . Welcome to our hotel . May I help you ?

G: Yes. I booked a room one week ago .

C: May I have your name please , sir ?

G: John Smith.

C: Just a moment , sir . While I look through out list. Yes , We do have a reservation for you , Mr. Smith. A city view single room with bath . You’ve paid 2000 Yuan RMB as a deposit . Is that correct ?

G: That’s it .

C: Would you please fill in this registration card , sir ?

G: Sure . Here you are. I think I’ve filled in everything correctly .

C: Let me see …Name , address, nationality, forwarding address , passport number , signature and date of departure . Oh , here , sir . You forget to fill in the date of departure. May I fill it in for you ? You are leaving on…

G: October 24.

C: May I see your passport , please ? Thank you ,sir. Now everything is in order . And here is your key . Mr. Smith . Your room number is 1107. It’s on the 11th floor and your room rate is 500 RMB per night . Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time. You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.

G: Yes, I’ll keep it with care , thank you .

C: I hope you enjoy yours stay with us.

2. C: Good afternoon, madam. Can I help you?

G: Good afternoon, I want a single room, please .

C: Have you made a reservation?

G: No, I haven’t.

C: How long do you want to stay?

G: Three days.

C: I’ll see what we have, madam. Oh, yes. I can offer you a room on the eight floor.

G: Fine.

C: May I see your passport?

G: Of course. Here you are.

C: Thank you. Madam. Could you fill in this form, please?

G: Yes. Here it is.

C: Thank you, Here is your key. It’s Room 808 on the eight floor.

G: Thank you very much. Good night.

二、 Check out

1. C: Good morning. Can I help you?

G: Yes. I would like to check out. Could I have my bill. Please?

C: Certainly, sir, May I know your name and your room number, please ?

G: Dennis black, Room 1108.

C: All right. Here is your bill, Mr. Black. The total is 1800 Yuan.

G: The figure seems right.

C: How would you like to pay, Mr. Black , in cash or by credit card ?

G: In cash. Here is the money.

C: Thank you, Mr. Black . Just a moment, please , I’ll write out a receipt for you .

2.C: Good morning. Can I help you?

G: Yes, I’d like to check out now .

C: Can I have your name and room number, please ?

G: John smith, room 1208 .

C: May I have your room key, please ?

G: Sure. Here you are.

C: Just a moment, please…..Mr. Smith . Here is your bill. Would you like to check it ?

G: I’m sorry . What’s the 20 Yuan for ?

C: That’s for the drinks you ordered from your room .

G: I see .

C: How would you like to make payment , Mr. Smith ?

G: I’d like to pay in cash .

C: That’ll be 2180 Yuan .

G: Here you are .

C: Here’s your change and receipt , Mr. Smith , I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.

G: Thank you .

C: You are welcome , Good-bye .

三、Reservation

1. C: Good morning . This is room reservation . May I help you ?

G: Yes , I’d like to book a room , please .

C: Fine , For which date ?

G: For Oct. 1st .

C: For how many nights ?

G: Two nights.

C: A single room or a double room ?

G: A double room .

C: Could you give me your name , please ?

G: Mr. John Cook .

C: May I have your telephone number , please ?

G: 021-********

C: What time do you expect to arrive , sir ?

G: At about 6.p.m .

C: Fine , Mr. Jone Cook , a double room for Oct .1st and 2nd .

G: That is right . Good-bye .

C: Good-bye and we are looking forward to seeing you .

2. C: Good morning . Room reservation . Can I help you ?

G: I’d like to make a reservation .

C: When for ?

G: For Sept .9th .

C: For how long ?

G: About a week .

C: Could you hold the line , please ? I’ll check….

Thank you for waiting , sir . I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on those days . G: That’s all right .

C: We’re very sorry , sir . We hope you understand

一、预订服务

Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?

早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?What kind of room would you like to reserve ?

您想订哪种类型的房间?

A single room or a double room ?

要单人间还是双人房间?

For which dates do you want to book the rooms ?

您想订哪几天的房间呢?

What time will you be arriving?

您将在何时到达?

May I know your name ?

您能告诉我您的名字吗?

How long will you be staying?

您将要住多久?

I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要确认一下您的预订。

I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况。

You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand .

您应预期付1000美元的定金。

There is a 10 per cent discount .

10%的折扣。

二、接待服务

What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么样的房间?

Have you got a booking?

您预订了吗?

A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night .

双人房的房价是每晚368元。

Breakfast is also included.

早餐也包括在内。

May I see your passport?

我能看一下您的护照吗?

Could you fill in this form, please?

请您填一下这张登记表好吗?

This is your room card and room key?

这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。

Could you sign your name, please?

请您签一下名,好吗?

If you leave after 6:00 p.m , you’ll have to pay the full account.

晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

You’ll have to register individually, please.

请你们分开登记。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.

非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?

您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

Could you keep your room key until you check out ?

请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

三、收银服务

Here is your bill . It’s 2000 Yuan in all.

这是您的账单。总共2000元。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

Please check it and sign here.

请核对一下,在这里签个字。

I will write out a receipt for you .

我给您开一张收据。

May I check the details for you , please?

我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?

Do you have any charges for this morning?

您今天是否挂帐用酒店的服务?

We’ll have to charge you $10 extra.

我们要向您额外收10美元。

Did you make any phone calls from room, sir?

先生,您从房间打过电话吗?

Excuse me , sir , but I don’t think that will be enough.

先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。

I am sorry ,sir ,there has been an error in your bill .Please wait a minute while I correct it .

对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。

Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?

Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.

对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。

四、兑换外币

The rates of exchange are on the board there .

今天的兑换牌价在那里的牌子上。

How much would you like to change?

您要换多少?

It’s 8.10 Yuan RMB for one US dollar?

1美元兑换8.10元人民币。

Dealing with leaving Procedure办理离店手续

Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?

这里是礼宾台,有什么可以帮到您的吗?

Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上来拿行李吗?

BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?

可以的,能告诉我您的房间号码吗?

G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。

BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?

2932房,我们会马上派一名行李员上去,您在房间里等,行吗?

Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.

早上好,先生,我是来帮您出行李的。

G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.

谢谢,你帮我拿这两个行李箱好吗,我拿背包。

B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,两件行李箱是吗?

G: Yes. 是的。

B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?

里面是否有贵重物品或者易碎物品呢?

G: No. 没有。

B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?

这是您的行李标签,我们会将行李放在行李台。您到那儿取行李好吗?

G: Certainly. 好的。

B: Thank you, sir. 谢谢您。

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档