文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 喜宴中英台词

喜宴中英台词

喜宴中英台词
喜宴中英台词

伟同,好久没给你写信了最近肩膀疼得实在厉害懒得提笔我这是学钱妈妈用录音带把话传给美国的儿子这样你不但可以听到妈妈的声音还可以省好多电话费,是吧! 人家都说这个“五十肩”是进入老年期的开始疼个两年就会过去,但愿如此了爸自从部队退休以后变得好奇怪他过去当师长,手下指挥一万多人现在每天在家里只能管我跟老张两个人变得好敏感,真是越来越难侍候大概是蠢妻跟笨厨比部队还难带吧! 谁晓得,想来是我老了,你爸更老了说正经的,你也老大不小了怎么还没有成家的打算?老爸由大陆一个人到台湾就你这么一个宝贝儿子你也别太性格了,是吧! 我们最近为你报名,加入目前台北一家最高级的择偶俱乐部,他们马上会寄给你一份电脑表格, 询问你选择理想对象的条件, 这个来电俱乐部里的女孩子. 不论是学历、气质, 还是身家教养、相貌保证都是一流的好像过去你看不上的钱妈妈的女儿啦好啦!儿子,你也别太挑剔了吧. 诚如中国的六祖所说:青山本不老,为雪白头绿水本无忧,因风皱面

but because of my shoulder...I find it difficult to lift a pen.So I recorded this cassette for you...my son in America.It will save you lots on phone bills, too. My shoulder has been hurting,since menopause began.They say after two more years, it won't hurt anymore.So, Pa has retired from the Army,and now he's acting strange. Before he was a general...in charge of thousands of troops.Now he's here at home... commanding only me and old Chang...and he's getting very cranky.It's hard for him to run things.Maybe it's because I'm getting old,and he's getting older...

and you're not getting any younger yourself.When will you marry?You know, Pa came from China to Taiwan by himself...and you're his only precious son.So don't be such a snob!Last week we enrolled you into Taipei's best singles club...and they'll send you a computer form...for you to describe your ideal woman. All their girls have impeccable backgrounds.They are well-educated, well brought up...elegant and very attractive...like Mrs. Quian's daughter,the one you refused to marry.Please, son. Don't be so choosy. Relax. Stretch.

那是什么意思?

What's that supposed to mean?

意思是假如你再不放轻松.你的物理治疗师就宰了你

If you don't Zen out, you'll be murdered by your physical therapist.

赛门,电话!

Simon, there's a call for you.

喂!…

Hello.

我给你一块钱你可不可以暂停一下?

If I give you $1, will you stop playing for a minute?

赛门?

Simon?

嗯,你在哪里?

- Yeah, where are you?

在城里,进城来会我,我请你吃晚饭

In the city. Come here and meet me. I'll take you out to dinner.

你还在生气吗?

You're still mad?

我们计划这趟旅行已经这么久了你不去,至少该讲一声…

It's just we've been planning this trip for months. All you had to do was tell me.

可是我又不能控制社区规划委员会开会的时间.我们会再找到时间的,我保证.你回家就是了,稍晚再谈

But I can't control when zoning boards meet .We'll get time together, I promise. Just come home tonight, okay? We'll talk about it later.

好,我先到威堡大楼去一下七点钟到家

Sure. I'm going by the Williamsburg Building first. I'll be home by 7:00.

嘿哇塞!在这里碰到你高伟同

Wai Tung! Wow! What a coincidence!!!

住在布鲁克林哪?我住曼哈顿

You live in Brooklyn? No, in Manhattan.

哇塞!最近忙什么啊?

What are you up to?

多久没看你呀?搞不好有…从我手术以后吧!

Last time I saw you was before my operation.

看,33条铁丝钢筋在里头

They put 33 different wires,

连疤都看不到,不赖吧!

but you can hardly notice...

你看皮肤移植的地方

only the skin graft.

小罗对不起,我赶时间

改天聚聚吧!…改天打电话到我办公室

Sorry, but I'm late. Call me sometime. Yeah, let's get together.

就像从前一样

Just like the old days.

你吃得太快了

You're eating too fast.

我紧张啊

I'm nervous.

假如他们准我改建贺逊大楼我就发了

If they let me convert the Hudson building, I'll make millions.

假如不行我们连去斗六渡假的钱都没了

If not, we couldn't even afford a vacation in the Poconos.

你连休闲时间都没有还谈什么有没有钱渡假?

What's the point of being able to afford a vacation... if you won't even take time off to have one?

讲到渡假,史提夫和安德鲁刚从比利兹回来.他们恨透了那个旅馆

Speaking of which, Steve and Andrew just got back from Belize. They hated the hotel. 是不是原来我们也要住的那一家?

Was that the one we were going to stay in?

是啊,还好我们没有一起去

So I guess it's great we didn't go.

赛门,我真的很抱歉.可是我已经决定了我九月请你到巴黎去玩,就在社区规划的听证会之后.算是你的生日礼物

Simon, I'm really sorry. But I've made up my mind. I'm taking you to Paris in September, right after the zoning hearing. It will be a birthday present.

生日礼物?

You're such a jerk.

喂,兔子,跑到这里来干什么?

Hey, you homo! What are you doing in this neighborhood?

史提夫,别乱开玩笑

Hello. Don't joke about it.

看看那边的威契尔夫妇

You know the Witchells down the street? Check them out.

好可爱!

Cute.

下午两点要不要跟伟同一起来打篮球?

Do you and the mighty Wai want to go shoot

伟同要去威堡大楼处理一些房客的问题,我应该可以去.我打电话给你吧

some hoops later, maybe around 2:00? Wai has to run into Williamsburg and deal with some tenant stuff. I might be able to make it though. I'll call you.

一定要来!

Just show up.

好吧,再见

- See you.

再见

- Bye.

到十点钟这些垃圾不从路边移开我就要吃罚单了

If they're not off the sidewalk by 10:00, I get a ticket.

对不.起!老板

Sorry, boss

对不起?这些罚单一张一百七十五元.再拿一张,就扣你薪水!

You're sorry? Those tickets cost me $175. If I get another one, it's coming out of your salary.

是谁?收房租的地主

Who is it? The nasty landlord.

六楼已经被解放了.小伙子,既然你长得那么帅那就进来吧!

This floor has been liberated... but since you're so handsome, you may come in. 这个不能当房租

This is not rent.

赛门说十年后我一幅画值几十万

Simon says these will be worth a lot some day.

赛门不是你房东,我是我不懂现代艺术

Simon is not the landlord, and I don't know modern art.

可是你喜欢我呀!

But you like me. It's my fate.

我命中老是爱上同性恋的美男子

I always fall for handsome gay men.

你根本不是喜欢我,你是想赖房租

Bullshit! Don't try to trade paintings for rent.

吵死了!

What a racket!

对不起,外面太吵了我没法用心画画

It's to block the noise. I can't concentrate.

你喜欢台湾的流行歌曲啊?

You like Taiwanese music?

这个音乐是用来赶外面噪音的

- Anything to block the noise.

这画的是什么?

What's this painting called?

热!

"Heat."

这暖气一关整幢大楼的房间都会没热水;不要乱动啊!

And if you shut it off, the whole building will be without hot water. Then don't touch it.

伟同,能不能花钱修一下,热死了,真不是人住的地方

Can't you fix it? It's so hot in here.

这儿本来就不该住人我才算你这么便宜啊

How am I to live like this? That's why the rent is so low.

我试过一年多了,打不开的

It's not a living space.I've tried it for a year. It's stuck

这煮什么东西啊?

What's this?

我的沮丧特餐

My depression special.

你真的这么穷啊?

You're really that poor?

没有,只是沮丧

Just depressed.

昨天移民局的人到餐厅来抽查

Immigration showed up at work yesterday.

还好,我迟到了

Luckily I got there late.

老样子

As usual.

是啊!可是他们把艾蜜莉带走了.下次他们捉到我我就可以回上海和艾蜜莉见面了

Yes. They got Emily. If they get me, I'll be meeting Emily in Shanghai.

艾蜜莉是我在这儿最要好的朋友.现在我没有了工作,也没有朋友

Emily was my best friend. Now I've lost my job and my friend.

对不起你在这儿都没有亲戚吗?

I'm sorry. You have no relatives here?

亲戚担保我过来已经是够意思了,我那里还会去麻烦人家呀?那里像你,有钱又是美国公民They sponsored me. I can't trouble them again. I'm not like you, rich... American citizen.

其实我也没有什么钱钱都押在这些烂房子上.

I'm not as rich as you think. All my money is stuck in here.

多谢你在这幢大楼里唯一的投资就在我房里

Then thanks for the extra investment in my loft.

其实我蛮喜欢这张画的,画得不错,可以抵销这个月的房租,连上两月的也一并算了吧Actually, I kind of like this one. It's pretty good. I'll take it as rent... for the last two months also.

谢谢,伟同

Thank you, Wai Tung.

好Okay.…

伟同,什么时候帮我修水管?向赛门问好,他真幸运,有一位又帅又有钱的男朋友,请他帮我也找一个我.就可以付你房租了. 我的理想老婆

When will you fix the sink? Say hi to Simon. Simon's lucky to have a handsome and rich boyfriend. Ask him to get me one, too, then I'll pay the rent. My perfect woman. 什么?又来一份?这些服务不花钱吗?

What? Another one? Don't those things cost a fortune?

是啊!但你叫我怎么跟他们讲不要再花这些钱?

Yes, but how can I tell them to stop paying for them?

你为什么不就跟他们讲明?差劲!

Why don't you just tell them? Shit.

真的,伟同,总有一天我会打电话告诉你爸爸,我就跟我爸讲了,看看你,爸妈寄给你一张表格你就吓得屁滚尿流.你是个大人了,知不知道?事实上,你已经步入中年了…

No, really, Wai. Someday, I'm just going to call your father and tell him myself.

I told mine. Look at yourself. Your parents send you a form in the mail... an d you practically pee your pants. You are an adult. As a matter of fact, you're practically middle-aged.

去你的!

Fuck you!

我看看…教育,对不对?对!

- Let me check this out. Education, right?

嗯,她一定要有一个博士学位

- Yes. - She must have a Ph.D

不对,两个博士

- No, two Ph. Ds.

一个是物理还要会唱歌剧182公分高别太夸张毕竟她还是中国女孩…178公分还要会说五国语言…

One in Physics. And she should be an opera singer. - And 6 feet tall. Let's not go overboard. She's Chinese, after all.5 foot 9 inches. - And she should speak five languages.

好你说得对

Good. You're right.

都是些愚蠢的谎言

It's kind of stupid, all these lies

可是我.已经习惯了

But I'm used to it.

对了,我要送你一个小礼物

I got you a little present.

给我?为什么?

- Me? Why?

别罗嗦,打开就是了

Shut up and open it.

送给日理万机的企业家

For the busy entrepreneur.

来,试试看

Go ahead, try it.

喂!

Hello.

谢谢!

- Thanks.

不客气

- You're welcome.

对,可是假如我卖给他们。他们再重新估价缴税的时候会要我的命!

Yeah. But if I sell it to the S-Corporation... and they reappraise the building, it'll kill me at tax time.

把这个发给赵先生

Fax this to Chow.

好,如果你这么讲,我就签了

Okay, I'll sign it if you say so.

可是到时候如果要花钱就扣你薪水!

But if it costs me, it's coming out of your salary.

老板,刚刚你上一号的时候

顾威威小姐打电话来说暖气有问题

暖气,

Boss, Miss Wei Wei called complaining about the heat.

什么暖气?

Heat? What heat?

现在是六月天哪

It's June.

儿子啊你一定没想到妈这么快又寄一卷录音带给你。那是因为妈有好消息告诉你。来电俱乐部果然名不虚传。已经为你找到近乎理想的对象,这个女孩175公分高,不过只有一个生物博士学位原来她是专攻歌剧的所以能说五国语言。爸爸跟我商量的结果我们决定送你一个大礼。我们会出钱安排这个女孩飞到纽约一趟。她的名字叫吴仁仁,大家都叫她的小名,毛妹。她大概再过两个礼拜就会到达纽约。她会住在她表姐的家里

我希望无论如何你一定要到机场去接她糟!儿子,你听到这个消息一定会跟我们一样

兴奋,是不是?

Son, you must be surprised to get another cassette so soon. I have good news. Your singles club found a near match for you. She's 5" 8" tall... and although she only has one doctorate degree.. she is also an opera singer... and she speaks five languages. Dad and I are going to give you a surprise. We're flying her to New York so you can meet her. Her name is Wu Ren Ren, but everyone calls her Little Sister Mao. She'll be staying with her cousin in New York... and will arrive in two weeks. Please pick her up at the airport. Aren't you excited? We are.

唉!累死了!高哥哥,不好意思,麻烦你啦!

I'm exhausted. Sorry to put you out.

不会.毛妹,毛妈妈…不,吴伯伯、吴妈妈现在都好吧?

Sister Mao, how's your dad, Mr. Mao... I mean Mr. Wu.

很好啊!谢谢

He's fine, thank you

你有没有带你表姐家的地址?

You have your cousin's address?

我带了!又不是三岁小孩

Of course! I'm not a kid.

对啊!你不是

I know.

毛妹啊,你行李这么多为什么不把大件行李寄到你表姐家呢?

Sister Mao, your luggage is so heavy! Why didn't you use cargo?

我寄了啊!这里有一半是你的东西高妈妈托我带给你的

I did! Half the stuff here is for you from your mother.

哦!那真的不好意思今天晚上应该好好请你吃一顿这些东西真重

I'm sorry. I'll buy you dinner tonight for that. So heavy!

不会呀

你车停在哪儿啊?Where's your car?

你是第一次到美国来吗?

First time in America?

不是,我在旧金山歌剧院驻唱过两年

No. I sang at the San Francisco Opera for two years.

哦,对对对,歌剧…

Opera, yes.

你是歌剧迷吗?

- Are you a fan?

是啊,帕瓦拉蒂!

- Yes. Pavarotti.

嗯?什么?

没什么Nothing.

这儿的服务怎么这么差!

The service here is lousy.

那你见过我爸妈了吧

So, you've met my parents?

只是你妈,你爸他人在医院

Your mom.Your dad was still in the hospital.

医院?他什么时候住院的?

Hospital? When?

大概在两个多礼拜前吧!他发心脏病怎么,你不晓得啊?

About two weeks ago. He had a stroke. Didn't you know?

我没听说啊

No, nobody told me.

对不起,我大嘴巴

I'm sorry. Me and my big mouth.

高妈妈大概是怕你担心不敢让你知道

Your mom probably didn't want you to worry.

哦,不,谢谢你告诉我

No. Thanks for letting me know.

高妈妈她跟我们说当高伯伯躺在救护车里的时候。街上塞车,开了好久都到不了医院。有一阵子他半边身子麻痹了难过得要命。好像松口气就可以走了…还好,他就是有一口气咽不下去,好让他撑到了医院的急诊室

Your mom told me that when they took him in the ambulance... there was a huge traffic jam He was in pain, really suffering. She thought he was going to die... but he hung on... for one last wish.

什么气咽不下去?

What wish?

还没抱孙子哪!

To hold his grandchild.

他很快就会好的,你不要担心

He'll be fine, don't worry.

可以点菜了吗?

May I take your order?

威威!你找到工作啦?

Wei Wei, you got a new job?

找到工作又怎么样?

What's it to you?

威威,这位是吴小姐,刚从台北来。她是唱歌剧的

This is Miss Wu. Just arrived from Taipei. She's an opera singer.

威威是赖在我房子,她是我的房客

Wei Wei is a squatter. A tenant of mine.

你知不知道赛门今天跟我通过电话?

I spoke to Simon on the phone.

赛门?喔!赛门!他最近还好吗?

Simon? How's he doing?

他很喜欢我给你的那幅画。他说你今天出来处理一点儿家务事。这就是你的家务事?!赛门知不知道你在这里干什么?

He likes the painting I gave you. He told me you had some family business to attend to today. Is this it? Does Simon know?

威威,这个不是你想像的那个样子,拜托

It's not what you think.

骗我你是同性恋,我一直相信你

You told me you're gay and I believed you.

你为什么不干脆告诉我,你嫌我?有什么问题吗?可怜的赛门,我同情他你无耻!

喂,等一下

Why didn't you just tell me I'm not your type? Is there some kind of problem here? Poor Simon. I pity him!

妈的!为什么不打完晚餐再辞工! Hey, wait. Shit! Why don't they quit after dinner? 你怎么会加入来电俱乐部的啊?

Why did you join the singles club?

我才没那么无聊呢!是我妈给我报名的啦!我也是跟你一样啊有一个白人男朋友

不敢给我爸妈知道…

I didn't. Like you, my mom did it. I have a white boyfriend, and I don't have the guts to tell them.

是这样子啊以前声乐是在哪学的?

Really? Where did you learn to sing?

东吴音乐系

Dong Wu University.

你讲话的声音听起来不像是唱歌剧的嘛!

You don't speak like a singer.

讲话跟唱歌的声音是不一样的啊

One doesn't speak like one sings.

这样子啊!

Is that so?

你真的喜欢听歌剧吗?

- Are you really an opera fan?

不喜欢- No

我想也是.可惜啊Thought so. Pity.

还有几多级?What is it, three more flights?

真难为情You must forgive me. I'm so ashamed.

赛门跟我讲了你的故事之后,我真恨不得跳下布鲁克林大桥

When Simon told me the story... I felt like jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge. 不,该道歉的是我你的麻烦这么多了我想到的只是逼你付房租

No, it's for me to apologize. You've been having so many troubles, and all I do is pressure you for rent.

你看,我送你一台冷气机

Here. I brought you an air conditioner.

可是电费…现在我又丢了工作都怪我自己没出色又奢望你会喜欢我,真傻

伟同跟我想请你吃个晚饭也好,算是我的道别晚餐

But the electricity costs? Out of work again. I'm such a fool. Always hoping you'll like me. nyway, Wai and I would like to invite you out to dinner.

It will be my farewell dinner

你的什么?Your what?

我再也撑不下去了没钱、没工作,又没有绿卡…没有一个愚蠢的老美会跟我假结婚

Really. I can't last any longer. No money, no job, no green card. No stupid American will marry me.

不是有一个波瑞斯的要娶你吗?

What about Boris?

I thought he was gonna marry you.

是啊,可是他要五千美金He was. But he wanted $5,000.

真的吗?上回你见的那个叫安德鲁的呢?

What! What about Andre,

他也想娶我,可是结果我发现他是一个自己也没有绿卡的阿尔巴尼亚人我真是个白痴! that guy you were seeing? He wanted to marry me, too, but it turns out he's Albanian.. and doesn't have a green card himself. I'm such an idiot.

嘿!

我说过了,不要! I said forget about it.

可是你看,这样子的话威威可以留在美国画画你也可以给你爸妈一个交代

Don't you see This way Wei Wei can stay here and paint... and you can finallyget your parents off your back.

不要嘛! Forget about it.

我们可以先把她搬到地下室住直到通过移民局抽查为止,再拍些照片,寄给你爸妈,太完美了

We can move her into the basementuntil the immigration exam.Take some photos, send them backto your mom and dad, and perfect!

不要! Forget it.

再说,结婚的人,税都可以少缴好多

And as a married couple,you'll be able to take a big tax break.

伟同的衣服、衬衫、内衣裤…平常穿三角裤不过睡觉时穿四角裤…这里都是他妈寄来的东西全是尼龙料,可是他当宝收藏沙发是他的小小世界这里,全是没空看的杂志世界贸易、财富…十足的雅痞这电话他打起来跟猪一样叫个没完这么多的垫子他常常窝在里面就睡着了有时候我硬是把他抱上床去,他都是早上淋浴,否则直接去健身房当那天心情不好,或是我们吵架他不抽烟不喝酒除非是我们吵架或是心情不好他不吃零嘴。除非是你们吵架或是他心情不好,在他的右边?不对,胎记在右边,痣在左边

Got it?We'll back up. Wai Tung's clothes. Shirts, underwear.He wears Jockey, but he sleeps in boxers.And here, all the stuff he gets from his parents.Mega polyester, but he saves the shit religiously The couch is his own little world.Here, piles of unread magazines.World Trade, Advocate, UW, and Fortune.He's such a disgusting yuppie.And, of course, the phone,which he hogs like a total pig.Extra pillows, 'cause he likes to drop off to sleep here.Sometimes I have to practically carry him up to bed.He showers in the morning unless he goes right to the gym... which is usually if he's in a bad moodor we've been fighting.He doesn't smoke or drink,unless we've been fighting or he's in a bad mood.No junk food either. Unless you've been fighting or he's in bad mood.On his right side?The birthmark is on his right side,the mole is on his left side.

抽查的问题真的会这么隐私吗?

Do the questions really get this personal?

当然会,如果你通不过的话…

- Yes, they do, and if you don't pass...

我一定会通过的。我来看,今天是星期五你穿的是蓝色内裤

- Oh, I'll pass.Let's see, today's Friday.You're wearing blue Jockey shorts. 哈罗,妈,是你啊

嗯,爸,你们都好吧?

How's Pa?

那你们收到我的信啦?

You got my letter?

我在信上不都写得很清楚了吗?

Like I've told you,

顾威威是大陆来的.我们交往了两年,一直到最近感情才真的稳定下来,在这之前,我一直都不敢告诉你们怕你和妈会不赞成

She's from the mainland,

and we've decided to settle down together.

I didn't tell you because I was afraid

you wouldn't approve.

什么?!你们要来?就这个月十五号的飞机!

What! You're coming here? The 15th?

我当然不是不欢迎你们来主持婚礼.

To arrange the wedding?No. Of course I want you to do it.

我知道这是件大事.

It's only once in a lifetime...

我信上不是说得很清楚了吗?爸,你血压高,又才刚出院.

but with Pa's health,

千万不要跑这么远来万一你又累坏了,

he shouldn't make such a long trip.

What if...

爸!你千万不要说这种话.

Don't say that.

你当然活得到抱孙子,

Of course you'll see your grandchild.

我不会让你失望的,

I won't disappoint you.

我只是说形式不重要嘛.

I was just concerned.

妈!妈,你去劝劝他好不好?

Ma, talk to him.

请他别那么敏感…

Tell him not to be so sensitive.

好啦!明天我打过去.我们明天再谈,明儿见! Okay, I'll call tomorrow.

听得懂吗?

Did you understand any of that?

大概懂

Unfortunately, I think so.

这都是你出的鬼点子

This was your big idea.

他们想待多久?

How long are they coming for?

很短,两个礼拜

Just a short visit. Two weeks!

晚安

Good night.

紧张死了,怎么办?

God, I'm so nervous.

别紧张,丑媳妇总要见公婆的嘛

Relax. The in-laws want to meet

even an ugly bride.

那丑女婿呢?

How about an ugly son-in-law?

来了!

Here they come

哎啊,伟同,好想你啊!

Wai Tung! I missed you so much!

累不累?

Are you tired?

一路睡过来,没有时差

Slept all the way

我可没有那么好福气

I'm not as lucky.

不过看见你精神就来了

But I feel better now that I see you.

你们都瘦了好多不过看来气色很好嘛! Pa, you're so thin!You look good.

老了

威威没来啊?

Where's Wei Wei?

她在那儿

Over there.

高伯伯、高妈妈,你们好

Pleased to meet you.

比照片还漂亮,

You're prettier in person.

头发怎么剪短了?

You cut your hair?

剪了好啊,清爽

Short hair is nicer.

谢谢你照顾我们伟同啊!

Thanks for caring for our son.

那里!是他照顾我

He takes care of me.

好啦!我们别在这儿挡路了,走吧!

We're blocking traffic. Let's leave.

我来背

Allow me.

伟同啊!你在哪儿找这么漂亮的老婆?

Where did you find such a beauty?

登报找的啊!两年前我们的房子登报招租

I placed an ad for an apartment

two years ago.

结果二十几个人来看房子我挑了威威

Twenty people answered.Wei Wei was one of them.

好,总算我的投资没有白费

Good. My investment paid off.

哎,你觉得怎么样?

What do you think?

好,能生能养啐!

She'll make lots of babies.

威威,来美国多久啦?

How long are you here?

三年多了,还没回去过呢!

Over three years. Never been back.

家里还有些什么人哪?

And your family?

爸爸、妈妈,还有一个读高中的弟弟

I have my mom, dad,

and a kid brother in school.

那爸爸、妈妈是…

What do they do?

她爸爸在医院做事

妈妈在中学教美术

Her Pa works at a hospital

and her mom teaches art.

好好!

Good

按礼数,我们该提四色礼物

It's traditional that we bring

the Gift of Four Colors...

到你们家提亲才对

to formally propose to your parents.

我爸妈人都很随和的!

My parents are happy.

他们看过伟同的照片

They've seen pictures of Wai Tung...

也常听我在信里提起他!

and I talk about him all the time,

他们都很喜欢伟同…

and they like him...

只是大陆上出来不太方便

but it's impossible for them to come here from the mainland 那就不好勉强了

Too bad.

Hi.

爸、妈,这位就是赛门

我的室友兼房东

This is Simon, my roommate and landlord.

高伯伯、高妈妈,久仰,久仰

It is pleasure, Mr. And Mrs. Gao

欢迎,欢迎

Welcome, my home.

你会说中文!

You speak Chinese!

谢谢你照顾伟同

Thank you for caring for our son

这次又让我们住你的房子

and letting us stay here.

爸,他听不懂啦

Pa, he doesn't understand.

不懂?

No?

懂点皮毛而已

A little.

那你告诉他,说他的家好漂亮!

tell him his home is beautiful.

要不要我帮你们把行李搬到房间?

Shall we help you up to your room?

会舒服点的

That'd be great.

伟同啊你为什么每个月租赛门的房子

而不住你自己的房子呢?

How come you rent from Simon

and don't live in your own building?

唉,妈,我的房子都是些破烂的旧房子

根本不能住人的

he building is a dump. You can't live there. 不过威威跟我在找新房

We are looking for a new home.

等结了婚再搬开

We'll move after the wedding.

这里环境不错

Nice place.

嗯!这儿空气好

Yeah, the air is fresh.

伟同啊,你要结婚了

Now that you're getting married,

爸爸有件事情要告诉你…

I've got something to tell you.

你知道爸爸当初为什么从军吗?

You know why I went into the Army?

不是为了抗战的时候

响应蒋公的十万青年十万军的号召吗?

Because you wanted to fight

with General Chiang against the Japanese.

不是,

No.

爸是…嗯?

为了逃家从军嘛

爷爷为我安排了一件婚事

我一赌气卷了个包包离家从军了

I had to run away, so I joined the Army. Your grandpa arranged a marriage.

I got angry and just took off.

后来紧接着抗战、剿匪

We fought the Japs and the Communists...

到民国四十年

and then I went to Taiwan.

家乡有人逃出来,

One day, a relative escaped

爷爷托信告诉我

and brought a letter from grandpa..

老家全完了

that said the Gao family was gone...

叫我自己在海外生根立足

and it was up to me

延续高家的香火…

to continue the family name.

今天爸爸能够参加你的婚礼

真的是感触良多啊!

I can't tell you how I feel...about being at your wedding!

你实在是应该留在家里好好再休养一阵子

You should have stayed home and rested.

爸,吃饭之前要不要先洗个澡松活一下?

You want to take a bath before dinner?

等一下把苦汁滤掉,再煮

Stir-fry it a little bit longer

and then drain the juice.

威威,辛苦你了!

Thanks for cooking.

那里!

It's nothing.

洗个澡是不是舒服一点儿?

Feeling better?

是啊!

Yes!

爸呢?菜快好

Where's Pa? Dinner is ready.

他马上就洗好了

He's coming.

我看,我帮你摆碗筷吧!

-I'll set the table.

喔,在那儿

They're over there.

伟同命好啊

Wai Tung is lucky.

这个年头还能找到这么会做菜的女孩儿

He found a girl who can cook.

可真不容易啊

Today that's rare.

那里!

这幅字我什么时候写的?

When did I write this?

爸,这是你前年三月寄来的

Two years ago.

是我最喜欢的一幅,所以挂在客厅

It's my favorite,that's why it's in the living room.

这幅字写得好

This is very good.

全篇写下来没有一个败笔

很不容易

Not one bad stroke. Not easy to do.

爸,菜好了,吃饭吧!

Pa, dinner is ready.

爸!尝尝看我们这手艺比家里老张怎么样?

See how this compares

to Old Chang's cooking.

爸!这是您写给伟同的字里面

我最喜欢的一幅,真是好

Of all your scrolls, this is my favorite.

It's really great art.

How so?

怎么个好法?

王羲之的行书讲究的是平和自然含蓄有味

The Wang Hsi Zhi school

emphasizes harmony and nature.

您写的王体字不论用笔或者是结构呢

都有一种经过精心推敲却又浑然天成的美

Your Wang style of calligraphy

reflects a beautiful structure...

combined with unrefined purity.

而且气韵跟这一首白居易的诗浑然呵成一体

Bei Qu Yi's poem and your writing

flow naturally.

这是艺术里面非常高的境界

That art is not often attained.

而且您看这幅字全篇从头到尾没有一个败笔

这是神闲气足,长寿之征啊!

And every stroke is perfect.

That shows your steadiness,It's a sign of longevity.

伟同啊!威威比你内行哦!

She's more expert than you, son.

她是科班学美术的嘛!

Of course. She's an art student.

菜凉罗!吃饭吧!

Food is getting cold. Let's eat.

威威啊!我们来劳累你了!

Wei Wei, we're so much trouble.

那里!应该的

Not at all. It's something I want to do.

爸,您尝这干丝,看看火候怎么样?

Pa, taste the shredded tofu,see if you like it?

怦然心动--台词-中英文对照版

我只希望朱莉?贝克能离我远点All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone. 故事始于一年级暑假年的夏天It all began in the summer of , before the start of second grade. 于我而言这意味着我从此步入了For me, it was the beginning of what would be长达五年的不安与逃避生涯more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort. 显然这姑娘也太不识趣了It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint. 咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧不要紧啊It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind. 毫无自知之明我们一起推吧? Of any kind. You wanna push this one together? 布莱斯你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧? Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother? 是啊是啊Oh, yeah. 我真是拿她没辙I mean, nothing would stop her. 我终于忍无可忍这时候诡异的事情却发生了I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened. 我真是难以置信I couldn't believe it. 我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手There I was holding hands with this strange girl. 我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀How did I get into this mess? Well, hello. 看来你已经认识我儿子了I see you've met my son我不得

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人 跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖 赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为 正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~ 多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边, 让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

情归巴黎(中英文台词对照)

片名:新龙凤配 从前在长岛的北滩Once upon a time,on the north shore of Long Island... 离纽约不远not far from New York... 有座深宅大院,像是座城堡there was a very, very large mansion almost a castle-- 其中住着赖瑞毕一家人where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. 宅内有仆人,宅外也有仆人There were servants inside the mansion and servants outside the mansion. 船夫看管游艇Boatmen to tend the boats and six crews of gardeners六组园丁照顾花园 two for the solarium...两组负责后庭,其他负责园地the rest for the grounds... 其中还有名树医and a tree surgeon on retainer. 还有专人打理室内网球场There were specialists for the indoor tennis courts... and the outdoor tennis courts...室外网球场 室外游泳池和室内游泳池the outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool. And over the garage... 车房住着姓费契的司机there lived a chauffeur by the name of Fairchild... 多年前从英国进口imported from England years ago together with a Rolls-Royce带着一辆劳斯莱斯and a daughter named Sabrina.还有一个女儿,名叫莎宾娜 In the moonlight When the shadows play When the thought of what could happen Takes your breath away Sighs and whispers Quiet laughter in the air Can make it seem that love is everywhere 赖家举办的舞会盛名远播Among other things the Larrabees were noted for the parties they gave.现在很少有这么好的派对Few people anymore give parties the way they did. 赖家派对从不曾下雨It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party.The Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.赖家绝不允许In the half-light Can we trust-- There was Maude Larrabee... 当她丈夫在高球场上去世后 who inherited the Larrabee Corporation... when her husband died on the 1 3th hole at Pebble Beach. 摩蒂赖瑞毕便继承赖氏公司 甜心,跟莫主教聊聊天Sweetheart, go talk to Colonel Morgan. 他看来很无聊He looks bored. Senator! 议员,我要你见… Have I got somebody I want you to meet. 摩蒂曾上过“财富”杂志封面Maude was on the cover of Fortune. 赖家长子莱纳斯There was Linus, the older son... 十九岁即从耶鲁大学毕业who graduated from Yale at 1 9... 将赖氏公司开上光纤高速公路and took his mother and the company for a ride... on the fiber-optic highway... 把上亿的家产扩展到天文数字and turned a hundred-million-dollar family business... into some serious money. 今年我不想再收购电视网I just don't feel like buying any more networks this year. 老是没有好节目There's never anything good on. 十点是最后时限,十点零八分了I said the offer expired at 1 0:00. It's 1 0:08, Robert. 莱纳斯上过“时代”杂志封面Linus was on the cover of Time.

罗密欧与朱丽叶经典台词中英对照精编版

罗密欧:朱丽叶,凭着这一轮皎洁的月亮,它的银光涂染着这些果树的梢端,我发誓—— Romeo: juliet, With this round of bringing a moon, it's silver cov er these fruit tree's top, i promiss 朱丽叶:啊!不要指着月亮起誓,它是变化无常的,每个月都有盈亏圆缺;你要是指着它起誓,也许你的爱情也会像它一样无常。 juliet: oh, dont swear with the moon, it change often, every mon th has it's own wax and wane; if you swear with it, your love wil l be like it perhaps? 罗密欧:那么我指着什么起誓呢? Remeo: then what should i swear with?? 朱丽叶:不用起誓吧;或者要是你愿意的话,就凭着你优美的自身起誓,那是我所崇拜的偶像,我一定会相信你的。 Juliet: no need to sear; or if u wish, then swear with your own g raceful, that's the idol i adore, i will believe in you for sure. 罗密欧:要是我的出自深心的爱情—— Romeo: i swear from the bottom of my heart 朱丽叶:哦,好了,别起誓啦。我虽然喜欢你,却不喜欢今天晚上的密约;它太仓卒太轻率、太出人意外了,正像一闪电光,等不及人家开一声口,已经消隐了下去。好人,再会吧!这一朵爱的蓓蕾,靠着夏天的暖风的吹拂,也许会在我们下次相见的时候,开出鲜艳的花来。晚安,晚安!但愿恬静的安息同样降临到你我两人的心头! Juliet: oh, forget it, don't swear, althought i love you, but didn't like tonight's date; its too rush and surprised, it's like a bolt of li ghtning, cant even wait before i say something, its already gone. goodbye love! this is a love's bud, with the warm wind blow of summer, perhaps next time when we meet, it will bloom a colour

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

了不起的盖茨比 中英文台词对照

1、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. 2、人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。 A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth. 3、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on. 4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. 5、他理解体谅地笑了——这笑比理解和体谅有的含义。这是那种不多见的使你忐忑不安的情绪能很快地平静下来的笑,这种笑容人的一生中顶多能碰上四五次。它先是再一刹那间面对——或者说似乎在面对——整个外部世界,然后他就全副心神地倾注到你的身上,对你充满一种不可抵御的偏爱之情。它对你的理解恰是你想被人理解的那么多,它对你的信任恰像你平时愿意对自己所信任到的那种程度,它叫你确信它对你的印象恰是你所希望造成的那么多。He smiled understandingly——much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, which you may come across four or five times in life. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it h ad precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hope to convey. 7、世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired. 8、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

《致青春》经典台词 (中英文对照)

《致青春》经典台词(中英文对照) Love really is like a cup of coffee. Bitter...sweet...fragrant. 爱情真的就像一杯咖啡,有苦,有甜,却又芳香四溢。 I knew you were the kind of person who changes mind every three seconds, that's why you never get anywhere. 我就知道你这种人,做什么都是朝三暮四,注定一事无成。 My life is like a building which can be put up only once. I always neead to be precise. Can't afford a single centimeter's error. 我的人生是一栋只能建造一次的楼房。我必须让它精确无比,不能有一厘米的差池。

Damn it! Just my luck to make an enemy right off! 靠,冤家路窄! To travel with someone is good fortune. To sleep on the same bed with someone is great fortune. 百年修得同船渡,千年修得共枕眠。 I've had a crush on a boy for ages...but he doesn't even notice me. 我一直暗恋一个男生,可他都没正眼看过我。 I don't have big dreams, not really. I'm not hankering for the good life, I just want to be comfortable. 我没有什么远大的理想,不求最好,只求安逸。 The presence of a dragon makes any river sacred. (Or: A lake needn't be deep; It has supernatural power so long as there is a dragon in it. ) 水不在深,有龙则灵。 Any student who dares to skip my classes...clearly doesn't know my reputation. 我的课都敢翘,也不打听打听我是谁。 My biggest dream is to stay young forever.

经典电影台词(中英文对照)

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating arou nd accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO.2 The Lion King 狮子王 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking fo r trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 NO.3 Gone with The Wind 飘 https://www.wendangku.net/doc/3d16980233.html,nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because i t’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

《狮子王》经典台词(中英文对照)

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在 微妙的平衡中生。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个 世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。 5.It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对, 过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而 战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信 你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本

冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本 Ice Age ★片名冰河世纪 Why not call it the Big Chill or the Nippy era? ★为什么不管这叫“大寒”或者“冷冻时代” I'm just saying, how do we know it's an ice age? ★我是说我们怎么知道这是“冰川时代”? Because of all the ice. ★因为四周全是冰! Well, things just got a little chillier. ★就连说话也冷冰冰的 Help. Help. ★救命 Come on, kids, let's go. The traffic's moving. ★来吧,孩子,我们走大伙儿都在走呢! But, but, but, Dad. ★可是,可是,可是,爸爸 No buts. Y ou can play extinction later. ★别说“可是”,还轮不到你绝种呢 OK. Come on, guys. ★噢,OK,走吧,伙计们 So, where's Eddie? ★我说…艾迪在哪儿? He said he was on the verge of an evolutionary breakthrough. ★啊,他说他马上就要出现一个“进化上的突破”了 Really? ★是吗? I'm flying. ★噢,我飞了! Some breakthrough. ★好一个突破 - Look out. - Y ou're going the wrong way. ★- 小心!- 你走错方向了! Crazy mammoth. ★你这长毛象疯子! Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road. ★嘿!你就帮个忙吧!别挡着道妨碍交通! If my trunk was that small, I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal. ★如果我也是短鼻子我就不会那么抢眼了,老弟! Give me a break. We've been waddling all day. ★别臭我了,我们…都挪了一整天了 Go ahead. Follow the crowd. ★那就接着走吧,随大流吧 It'll be quieter when you're gone. ★你们走了就清静了 Come on. If he wants to freeze to death, let him. ★走吧,他要冻死就随他去 I'm up. I'm up. ★嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了 Rise and shine, everybody. Huh? Zak? Marshall? ★大家都快起来吧!呃?扎克?马歇尔? Bertie? Uncle Fungus? ★伯蒂?“真菌”叔叔? Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we're gonna miss the migration. ★大家都去哪儿了?来吧,伙计们我们该迁…该迁…该迁… They left without me. They do this every year. ★扔下我就走了,他们每年…都这么干! Why? Doesn't anyone love me? ★为什么?谁都不爱我了吗? Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth? ★难道谁都不关心我这可怜的树懒希德了吗? All right, I'll just go by myself. ★好吧,那我就自己走 Sick. ★噢,恶心! Wide body, curb it next time. ★嘿,哥们!别随地大小便! Oh, jeez. Yuck. ★噢,天,噢,唉唷!噢! I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens. Frank, where did you ever...? ★真不敢相信,新鲜绿叶菜弗兰克,你在哪儿找到的? - I thought the frost wiped 'em all out. - All but one. ★- 还以为都被冻死了- 就剩下这一棵 It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck. ★唷,唷,这实在让我太我要咬他的…啊 This has definitely not been my day. Y ou know what I'm saying, buddy? ★我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了我的意思你应该懂吧? What a mess. Y ou rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that? ★简直一团糟,你们犀牛的脑袋实在是小,你们知道吗? It's just a fact. No offense. Y ou probably didn't even know what I'm talking about. ★这是事实,我没有恶意

绿皮书中英对照台词

绿皮书 Hello New York! I'm Bobby Rydell. And I'm glad to be here. 纽约你好我是鲍比·莱德尔很高兴来到这里 Thank you all for coming to see us tonight. It's Saturday night at the Copa! 感谢大家今晚的光临来到科帕的周六晚场 We think you're gonna have a great time tonight. 希望大家今晚玩得尽兴 We're gonna do our best to make sure of that. 我们会尽力给您带来美好的一晚 As always a very special thanks to Mr. Jules Podell for having us out. 再次感谢朱尔斯·波戴尔先生给我们上台的机会 Let's get started. 开始吧 Hello sweetheart. 亲爱的你好 Here is my coat. 大衣在这 And you see this here hat? 然后这顶帽子 I want you to guard it with your life. 你一定要好好保管 - it was a gift from My mother. - Yes, Mr. Loscudo. - 是我母亲送给我的- 好的罗斯古德先生 Yeah. That's for you. 好这你收下 Thank you sir. 谢谢您 Gio! 吉奥 Hey Carmine!How are you pal? - Good to see you. - 卡迈恩怎么样啊- 见到你真好 Oh thank you! That's unnecessary. 太谢谢了不必客气的 Come on! Let's go. On the album. 不说了进去这张唱片啊 I saw this kid Bobby Rydell two and a half years ago 鲍比·莱德尔这小子我两年半前 in South Philly. Nobody knew who he was. 在南费城就听过了那时还没人知道他 They know him now. 现在他可出名了 Hey! 嘿 Gimme Loscudo's hat. 罗斯古德的帽子给我 - But he said to guard it... - I know, I heard. Give it to me. A'right? - 但他说了要好好…- 知道我听见了交给我好吧? Tony Lip! 托尼·利普 You put your hands on me, you punk? 你也敢动我你个小瘪三 Do yourself a favor. Go home with your friends. 你别找麻烦了带上朋友回家吧 You don't tell me where to go! Do you know who I am?! I'm goin' back in there! 还轮不到你指挥我你知道我是谁吗我要进去 You tell Julely Podell. If I don't get my hat I'm gonna burn this joint down. You hear me?! 告诉朱利·波戴尔我要是找不到帽子就把这地方一把火烧了 I swear to God it's gonna turn up. 会找到的我保证肯定会找到 Really? You tell that fat Jew bastard I don't get my hat, I'll burn the Copa down! 是吗告诉那个死犹太肥佬帽子没了我就把科帕烧了 I'm gonna have to go back to driving garbage trucks. 看来我要回去开垃圾车了 Jesus Christ! 老天啊 'scudo's out of his mind. 罗斯古德真是疯了 We earned our money tonight. 我们今晚钱没白挣

【超能陆战队】台词中英对照

起来起来 Get up! Get up! 赢家诞生完胜对手 The winner! By total annihilation. 催命阎王 Yama! 谁是下一个谁还有胆量在赛场上一决雌雄Who's next? Where's the guts to stop me in the ring? 挑战我的小阎王 With little Yama! 我能试试吗 Can I try? 我有个机器人是我自己造的 I have a robot. I built it myself. 算了吧小子这儿有规矩交钱才能入场Beat it kid! House Rules: You gotta pay to play. 这些够了吗 Oh, Is this enough? 你叫什么小朋友 What's your name, little boy? 我叫小宏滨田宏 Hiro, Hiro Hamada. 准备好你的机器人小虫 Prepare your bot, Zero... 两方对垒决一死战 Two bots enter... One might leaves. 准备好了吗 Fighters ready? 开战 Fight! 这是我第一次参赛能再试一次吗 That was my first fight. Can I try again? 没人喜欢输不起的人小朋友 No one likes a sore loser little boy. 回家吧 Go home. 我还有钱 I've got more money... 准备好了吗 Fighters ready? 开战 Fight! 磁力神 Megabot! 灭了他 Destroy. - 再见了小阎王 - 什么 - Not more "Little Yama". - But what? 这怎么可能 This is not possible! 我也没想到也许是新手运气好吧 Hey, I'm as surprised as you are. Beginner's luck. 你还想再来一次吗 Do you wanna go again? 阎王 Yama? #NAME?

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档