文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 驯龙记-中英对照剧本

驯龙记-中英对照剧本

驯龙记-中英对照剧本
驯龙记-中英对照剧本

How To Train Your Dragon 驯龙记(2010)

This is Berk.

这里是博克岛

It's 12 days North of hopeless and a few degrees South of freezing to death.

有像北极那样12天绝望的严寒也有南极酷冷的垂死之感

It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery.

岛就坐落在"悲剧子午线"上

My village. In a word: sturdy.

这就是我的家乡简而言之: 一成不变

It's been here for seven generations but every single building is new.

现在这里是第七代人了但是房子都还很新

We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets.

我们打渔打猎还可以欣赏迷人的夕阳

The only problems are the pests.

唯一的问题是害虫

Y ou see, most places have mice or mosquitoes.

一般来说害虫都是老鼠或是蚊子

We have...

但我们的是...

Dragons.

Most people would leave, but not us.

大多数人选择离开但是不是我们

We're Vikings.

我们是维京人

We stubbornness issues.

我们拥有顽强

My name is Hiccup.

我叫Hiccup

Great name, I know. But it's not the worst.

我知道不是什么伟大的名字但是也不是最糟的

Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off Gnomes and T rolls.

父母们相信一个难听的名字可以驱赶地精和恶魔

Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.

好像我们维京勇士的壮举还不如一个名字

----------------------------------1分37秒

What are you doing here? Get inside!

你在这里做什么? 进去!

Get back inside!

快回去!

Hiccup! What is he doing out again... What are you doing out? Get inside!

Hiccup! 你又出来干什么... 你出来干什么? 回去!

That's Stoick the Vast, Chief of the tribe.

这是大块头Stoick部落的首领

They say that when he was a baby he popped a Dragon's head clean off its shoulders. 他们说他还是婴儿的时候他就能把龙头从它的脖子上扭下来

Do I believe it? Y es, I do.

我相信吗? 当然信

What have we got?

有哪些龙?

Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks... Oh, and hordes of Monstruous Nightmares. Gronckles Nadders Zipplebacks...

哦还有凶魇群龙

Any Night Furys?

有没有夜煞?

- None so far. - Good.

- 现在还没有- 很好

Light the torches!

点燃火炬!

Oh, nice of you to join the party. I thought you'd been carried off.

哦很高兴你也来参加这样的晚会我还以为你被抓走了

Who? Me? Nah, come on... I'm way too muscular for their taste.

谁? 我? 得了吧... 我肌肉太多它们不喜欢

They wouldn't know what to do with all... this.

它们不知道怎么吃所有的... 这些

Well, they need toothpicks, don't they?

好吧它们需要牙签是吧?

The meathead with the attitude and interchangeable hands, is Gobber.

那个脾气暴躁还装着义肢的傻瓜叫Gobber

I have been his apprentice ever since I was little.

我从小做他的学徒

Well, littler

嗯比现在小一点

We move to the moor defenses. We'll counterattack with the catapults.

我们去空旷的地方防守用投射器反攻

See? Old village. Lots and lots of new houses.

看见了吗? 老村落却有很多很多新房子

Fire!

着火了!

那是Snotlout

The twins, Ruffnut and T uffnut...

双胞胎Ruffnut和T uffnut... And...

还有...

Astrid.

是Astrid

Aww, their job is so much cooler.

喔他们的工作酷多了

------------------------------ 3分20 秒

Oh, come on. Let me out, please. I need to make my mark!

哦拜托放我出去我要建功!

Oh, you have made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places.

哦你已经做了很多的贡献了但是都是错误的

Please, 2 minutes. I'll kill a dragon. My life will get infinitely better. 就两分钟我会杀了一条龙的我的人生就将从此改变

I might even get a date.

我甚至能去约会

Y ou can't lift a hammer. Y ou can't swing an axe.

你连榔头都举不起连斧头都挥不动

Y ou can't even throw one of these.

甚至这其中一个都扔不出

Okay, fine, but this will throw it for me.

好好但是这个可以帮我扔

See, now this right here is what I'm talking about.

看见了吗就和我说的一样

But it... it's a mild calibration issue.

但是它... 它只要再稍稍校准下

Hiccup, if you ever want to get out there to fight dragons

Hiccup如果你想去和龙战斗

you need to stop all....

你必须改变这些...

this.

这些

But you just pointed to all of me.

但是你指的是我的全身

Y es, that's it.

是就是全身

Stop being all of you.

要脱胎换骨

- Oh... - Oh, yes.

- 哦... - 哦,是

Y ou sir, are playing a dangerous game...

先生您这是在玩一个危险的游戏...

keeping this much raw Vikingness contained.

保持维京人这种原始的特质

- There will be consequences! - I take my chances.

- 后果会很严重! - 我会承担的

Sword, sharpened, now!

去磨剑快走!

One day I'll get out there.

总有一天我会到那里的

Because killing a dragon is everything around here.

因为在这里杀死龙意味着一切

Gronckles are tough.

Gronckles很强硬

T aking down one of those would definitely get me a girlfriend. 打倒一条肯定可以找到一个女朋友

A Zippleback: ...

一条Zippleback: ...

exotic, two heads, twice the status.

不太现实两个头双倍的难度

They found the sheep!

他们找到羊了!

Concentrate fire over the lower bank!

向下面集中火力!

Hurry up!

快!

Fire!

开火!

And then, there's the Monstruous Nightmare.

还有凶魇

Only the best Vikings go after those.

只有最棒的维京人敢挑战它们

They have this nasty habit of setting themselves on fire.

它们有一个讨人厌的坏习惯把自己点燃

Reload!

再次填装!

I'll take care of this.

我可以应付

But the ultimate prize is the dragon no one's ever seen.

但是最让人觊觎的龙还没有人见到过

We call it the...

我们叫它...

- Night Fury! - Get down!

- 夜煞! - 趴下!

Jump!

跳!

This thing never steals food, never shows itself, and...

它从不偷东西从不现身然而...

never misses.

从未失手

No one has ever killed a Night Fury.

没人杀死过夜煞

That's why I'm going to be the first.

这就是我想成为第一个的原因

Mind the fort, Hiccup. They need me out there.

守住阵地Hiccup他们需要我

Stay! Put!

就这里

Y ou know what I mean.

你知道我是什么意思

- Hiccup, what are you doing? - Come back here!

- Hiccup你在干什么? - 回来!

Y eah, I know, Be right back!

我知道马上回来!

Mind yourself!

自己小心!

The devils still have some juice in them.

那些恶魔还有些能量

Come on.

来吧

Give me something to shoot at. Give me something to shoot at. 给我些目标给我目标

Oh! I hit it? Y es, I hit it!

哦! 我击中了? 是的我击中了!

Did anybody see that?

有人看见吗?

Except for you.

除了你

- Do not let them escape! - Right!

- 别让它们跑了! - 好的!

Y ou're all out.

你等死吧

Oh, and there's one more thing you need to know...

哦还有一件事你要知道...

Sorry, Dad.

抱歉爸爸

------------------------------ 7分27秒

Okay, but I hit a Night Fury.

但是我击中了夜煞

It's not like the last few times, Dad!

和上几次不一样爸爸!

I mean, I really actually hit...

我是说我真的击中了...

Y ou guys were busy and I had a very clear shot.

你们正在忙我很漂亮地击中了

It went down just off Raven Point. Let's get a search party out there before...

它掉在黑区快派人过去搜...

Stop!

闭嘴!

Just, stop!

给我闭嘴!

Every time you step outside disaster falls.

你一出门灾难就降临

Can you not see that I have bigger problems?

你没发现我还有更大的麻烦吗?

Winter is almost here and I have an entire village to feed!

冬天临近了我还得喂饱全村人!

Between you and me, the village could do with a little less feeding, don't you think? 看这身材差距如果都不像你们这么硕大村子也可以少负担些口粮?

This isn't a joke, Hiccup!

这不是在开玩笑Hiccup!

Why can't you follow the simplest orders?

你就不能老实一点?

I, I can't stop myself. I see a dragon and I have to just...

我控制不住自己每当我看到龙就想...

kill it. Y ou know, it's who I am, Dad.

杀了它爸爸这就是我

Oh, you are many things, Hiccup, but a dragon killer is not one of them.

哦你可以胜任很多职责但决不是捕龙者Hiccup

Get back to the house. Make sure he gets there.

回到屋子里去确保他回去

I have his mess to clean up.

我还得收拾他的烂摊子

Quite the performance.

演出结束了

I've never seen any one mess up that badly. That helped!

好厉害的败家子啊太帅了!

Thank you. Thank you. I was trying.

谢谢谢谢我一直在努力

- I really did hit one. - Sure, Hiccup.

- 我真的射中了一条- 当然Hiccup

And when he does, it's always with this disappointed scowl

就算信了也满腹牢骚

like someone skimped on the meat in his sandwich.

就好像有人偷吃了他三明治中的肉

Excuse me, barmaid. I'm afraid you brought me the wrong offspring.

不好意思女招待我想你搞错了吧

I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms. Extra guts and glory on the side. 我要的是壮如牛的男孩另外还得有勇气和荣誉感

This here. This is a talking fish bone!

这个你给我的分明是火柴棒!

Now, you're thinking about this all wrong.

不你想错了

It's not so much what you look like. It's what's inside that he can't stand.

他在乎的不是你的外表他看重的是你的灵魂

Thank you for summing that up.

谢谢你的总结

Look, the point is, stop trying so hard to be something you're not.

关键是别强迫自己做力所不能及的事

I just want to be one of you guys.

我只是想和你们大伙一样

Either we face them or they'll finish us.

要么我们赶走那群龙要么它们消灭我们

It's the only way we'll be rid of them.

想要把龙赶走只有一招

If we find the nest and destroy it, the dragons will leave.

如果我们找到并摧毁龙巢它们就会离开

They'll find another home.

它们会去别处定居

One more search, before the ice sets in.

在水面冻结前我们再搜寻一次

Those ships never come back.

以前派出的船都失踪了

We're Vikings. It's an occupational hazard.

我们是维京人冒险是维京人的天职

Now who's with me?

那么谁和我一起去?

Alright... Those who stay will look after Hiccup.

好吧... 留下来的人照看Hiccup

I'll pack my undies.

我去收拾行李了

No, I need you to stay, and train some new recruits.

不我需要你留下来训练新手

Oh, perfect, yeah. And while I'm busy Hiccup can cover the store.

哦太棒了是的我忙时Hiccup可以来帮忙

Molten steel, razor sharp blades, lots of time to himself...

会有什么问题呢?

Oh, what am I going to do with him, Gobber?

我该怎么办呢Gobber?

Put him in training with the others.

让他和其他人一起训练

- No, I'm serious. - So am I.

- 我是认真的- 我也是

He'd be killed before you let the first dragon out of its cage.

在你放出第一条龙之前他就会被吓死

- Oh, you don't know that. - I do know that.

- 你不了解- 我了解

- No,you don't - No, actually, I do.

- 不你不了解- 我了解

- No, you don't. - Listen, you know what he's like.

- 不你不了解- 听我说你知道他是怎样的一个人

From the time he could crawl he's been... different.

从他会爬开始我就发现他... 和别人不一样

He doesn't listen. He has the attention span of a sparrow.

他从来不听我的话他宁可盯着看麻雀

I take him fishing and he goes hunting for... for T rolls!

我带他去捕鱼他却跑去找... 巨魔!

T rolls exist! They steal your socks.

真有巨魔! 它们偷了你的袜子

But only the left ones. What's with that?

但它们只偷左脚的为什么呢?

- When I was a boy... - Oh, here we go.

- 我小的时候... - 哦又来了

My father told me to bang my head against a rock, and I did it. 我父亲让我用头去撞石头我照做了

I thought it was crazy, but I didn't question him.

我觉得这很疯狂但是我没问他为什么

And you know what happened?

你猜怎么着了?

- Y ou got a headache. - That rock split in two.

- 你犯头疼病了- 石头裂成了两半

It taught me what a Viking could do, Gobber.

这让我体会到一个维京人的潜力Gobber

He could crush mountains, level forests,

他能撞碎山脉夷平森林

tame seas!

征服大海

Even as a boy I knew what I was, what I had to become...

在我还是个孩子的时候我就知道我会变成什么...

Hiccup is not that boy.

可是Hiccup却不能

I know it seems hopeless, but the truth is you won't always be around to protect him. 我知道这希望渺茫但是你不能总是保护他

He's going to get out there again. He's probably out there now.

他迟早会再出去说不定就是现在

------------------------------ 11分33 秒

Oh, the Gods hate me.

哦上帝不喜欢我

Some people lose their knife or their mug.

有些人会弄丢刀子杯子

No, not me! I managed to lose an entire dragon.

不不应该是我啊! 我弄丢了一条龙

Ow!

嗷!

Oh, wow? I... I did it? Oh, I did it!

哦哇? 这是我... 我干的吗? 哦是我干的!

This fixes everything. Y es!

这玩意儿真是万能的是的!

I have brought down this mighty beast!

我放倒了一头大野兽!

I'm gonna kill you, dragon.

我要杀了你可怜的龙

I'm gonna... I'm gonna cut out your heart and take it to my father. 我会... 我会切出你的心脏交给我爸

I'm a Viking.

我是维京人

I'm a Viking!

我是维京人!

I did this.

是我做的

------------------------------ 15分11 秒

Hiccup.

Hiccup啊

Dad? Uh...

爸爸? 呃...

- I have to talk to you, Dad. - I need to speak with you too, son.

- 我有话和你说爸爸- 儿子我也正想和你说些事

- I think it's time you to learned to fight dragons. - I don't want to fight dragons.

- 我认为你该学习屠龙了- 我不想屠龙

- What? - What?

- 什么? - 什么?

- Uh, you go first. - No, no, you go first.

- 你先说- 还是你先说吧

All right. Y ou got your wish.

好吧你如愿以偿了

Dragon training. Y ou start in the morning.

屠龙训练明早开始

Oh man, I should have gone first.

哦早知道我就先说了

Uh, cause I was thinking. Y ou know, we have a surplus of dragon fighting Vikings but... 呃我一直在想你也知道我们屠龙的人手过剩但是...

do we have enough bread-making Vikings, or small home repair Vikings...

后勤的人手不够...

- Y ou'll need this. - I don't want to fight dragons.

- 你需要这个- 我不想屠龙

- Oh come on, yes you do. - Rephrase. Dad, I can't kill dragons.

- 哦来吧你能行的- 换句话说爸爸我杀不了龙

But you will kill dragons.

但是你会杀死龙的

No, I'm really very extra sure that I won't.

不我很确定我不会

- It's time, Hiccup. - Can you not hear me?

- 是时候了Hiccup- 你没听我说吗?

This is serious, son.

这事很严肃儿子

When you carry this axe, you carry all of us with you.

当你握紧这把战斧你就肩负起了我们整个维京族

Which means: Y ou walk like us. Y ou talk like us. Y ou think like us.

也就是说: 你能像我们一样走路像我们一样讲话像我们一样思考

- No more of... this. - Y ou just gestured to all of me.

- 不再如此... 懦弱- 你只是在对我指手画脚

- Deal? - This conversation is feeling very one-sided.

- 就这么定了? - 一直是你在自言自语

Deal?

就这么定了?

Good.

棒极了

Train hard.

好好训练

I'll be back. Probably.

我会回来的大概吧

And I'll be here, maybe.

我也会在这里等你也许

------------------------------ 16分55 秒

Welcome to dragon training.

欢迎参加训龙课程

No turning back.

没有回头路

I hope I get some serious burns.

我真希望我能被烧伤

I'm hoping for some mauling, like on my shoulder or lower back.

我只希望肩膀或者后背有一些抓伤

Y eah, it's only fun if you get a scar out of it.

是啊伤疤什么的很有意思

Y eah, no kidding, right? Pain, love it.

是啊这不是闹着玩的对吗? 我喜欢疼痛

Oh, great, who let him in?

哦天哪谁让他进来的?

Lets get started. The recruit who does best,

开始吧最棒的那个人

will win the honor of killing his first dragon in front of the entire village.

能得到在全村人面前杀死第一条龙的荣耀!

Hiccup already killed a Night Fury, so does that disqualify him or...?

Hiccup都已经杀了一条夜煞了这点小事对他不过是自降身份罢了吧...?

Can I transfer to the class with the cool Vikings?

我能转到其他的训练班里吗?

Don't worry. Y ou're small and you're weak, That will make you a less of a target. 别担心你又弱又小被龙当成目标的概率也低

They'll see you as sick or insane and go after the more Viking-like teens instead. 和你这样的豆芽菜比起来它们更喜欢一些强壮的维京少年

Behind these doors are just a few of the

微不足道的几种

- The Deadly Nadder. - Speed: 8, Armor: 16.

- 致命Nadder–速度8 防御16

- The Hideous Zippleback. - 11 Stealth times two.

- 丑陋Zippleback- 潜行11速翻倍

- The Monstrous Nightmare. - Fire Power: 15.

- 凶魇–火力15

- The T errible T error. - Attack: 8, V enom: 12.

- 恶龙T error- 8攻12毒

Can you stop that!

给我住嘴!

- And the Gronckle. - Jaw Strength: 8.

- 还有Gronckle- 咬合力8

Woah, woah, wait, aren't you going to teach us first?

喂等一下你不是应该先教我们吗?

I believe in learning on the job.

我一直坚信实践是最好的学习方法

T oday is about survival. If you get blasted, you're dead.

今天是龙穴生存日如果你被火球喷个正着就会当场毙命Quick! What's the first thing you're going to need?

快! 你们最需要的是什么?

- A doctor? - + 5 Speed?

- 医生? - 加速魔药?

- A shield? - Shield. Go.

- 盾? - 盾牌! 盾牌在那

Y our most important piece of equipment is your shield.

你们最重要的装备就是盾牌

If you must make a choice between a sword or a shield.

如果只能在剑和盾牌里选一样

T ake the shield.

盾牌会是你唯一的选择

- Get your hands off my shield. - There's like a million shields. - 把你的脏手从我的盾牌上拿开! - 那里不是还有一堆吗?

T ake that one. It has a flower on it. Girls like flowers.

拿那一个这个上面画的是一朵花女孩子喜欢

Oops, now this one has blood on it.

哦哦现在倒是又有了点血迹了

T uffnut, Ruffnut, your out.

T uffnut Ruffnut出局

- What? - What?

- 什么? - 什么?

Those shields are good for another thing. Noise.

这个盾牌别有用处噪音

Make lots of it and throw off a dragon's aim.

用武器敲打盾牌发出噪音让龙无法识别目标

How many does a Gronckle have?

一条Gronckle有几个?

- Five? - No, six.

- 5? - 不是6发

Right, six. Thats one for each of you.

没错六发你们每个人都刚好分到那么一下

Fishlegs, out.

Fishlegs出局

Hiccup, get in there!

Hiccup躲回去!

So anyway, I moved into my parent's basement?

对了我把我家的地下室改装成训练室了

Y ou should come by sometimes to work out, Y ou look like you work out. 你应该什么时候过来玩玩你一直都有在锻炼的对不对?

Snotlout, your done.

Snotlout出局

- So I guess it's just you and me. - Nope, just you.

- 我想只剩下你和我了? - 不你还是孤军奋战吧

One shot left.

还剩下一发

Hiccup!

Hiccup啊!

And that's 6. Go back to bed you overgrown sausage.

那么六发都完了你这个大香肠滚回窝里去睡觉吧

Y ou'll get another chance. Don't you worry.

你还会有其他机会的别担心

Remember, a dragon will always...

记住一条龙...

always go for the kill.

只会为杀戮而行动

------------------------------ 20 分00 秒

So why didn't you?

那你为什么没有这么做呢?

Well this was stupid.

哦这真是太蠢了

Why don't you just fly away?

你为什么不飞走呢?

Alright, where did Astrid go wrong in the ring today?

好吧今天Astrid在训练场有什么地方做错了?

I mistimed my sommersault dive. It was sloppy. It threw off my reverse tumble. 我选错了翻跟头的时机没有做好还摔倒了

- Y eah, we noticed. - No, no you were great. That was so Astrid.

- 是我们都看到了- 不不你太优秀了一直这么出类拔萃

She's right. Y ou have to be tough on yourselves. Where did Hiccup go wrong? 她是对的你们都应该对自己更加严格那Hiccup又哪里做错了?

- Uh, he showed up? - He didn't get eaten.

- 呃他就不应该出现- 他该让自己被吃掉

He's never where he should be.

他从来不呆在该呆的地方

Thank you, Astrid. Y ou need to live and breathe this stuff.

谢谢Astrid你们需要把这东西背得滚瓜烂熟

The Dragon Manual... Everything we know about every dragon we know of.

飞龙图鉴... 这上面记载了我们对所有龙的一切知识

No attacks tonight. Hurry up.

今天晚上不会有偷袭了别磨蹭

- Wait? Y ou mean read? - While we're still alive?

- 什么? 你是说我们要读书? - 我们明明还活着却要读书?

Why read words when you can just kill the stuff the words tell you stuff about? 我们明明可以直接把龙杀掉为什么还要读这鬼东西?

Oh, I've read it like 7 times.

哦这本书我读了7遍了

There's this water dragon that sprays boiling water at your face

有一种水龙会把沸水喷你一脸

and there's this other one that buries itself for like a week...

还有这一种有时候会把自己埋起来一个星期...

Y eah, sounds great. There was a chance I was going to read that.

是啊听起来不错曾经我有机会读这个书

But now...

但是现在...

Y ou guys read, I'll go kill something.

你们读吧屠龙的工作交给我就行了

Hey!

喂!

- So I guess we'll share? - Read it.

嗯看来只剩下我一个人了? 好吧嗯呃... 明天见

Dragon Classifications

龙族评级

Strike Class, Fear Class, Mystery Class.

冲击级恐怖级传说级

Thunder Drum. This reclusive dragon inhabits sea caves and dark tide pools.

雷鼓这种神出鬼没的孤傲的龙藏逸在深海的洞窟或者黑暗的潮池里

When startled, the Thunder Drum produces a concussive sound that can kill a man at close range.

一旦被惊动它们就会发出惊天地泣鬼神的咆哮方圆数尺之内全无活口

Extremely dangerous. Kill on sight.

危险度高见者毙命

Timberjack: This gigantic creature has razor-sharp wings that can slice through full-grown trees.

Timberjack: 这种巨型生物的尖锐翅膀能将参天大树拦腰砍断

Extremely dangerous. Kill on sight.

危险度高见者毙命

Skulldren: Sprays scalding water on its victim. Extremely dangerous...

Skulldren: 向敌人乱喷沸水极度危险...

Changeling: Even newly hatch dragons can spray acid. Kill on sight.

Changeling: 哪怕只是刚出生的幼龙也能喷射致命毒液见者毙命

Gronckle, Zippleback, The Skrill,

Gronckle Zippleback还有Skrill

Boneknapper, Whispering Death.

以及Boneknapper和Whispering Death

Burns its victims. Buries its victims. Chokes its victims.

烧死活埋生吞

T urns victims inside out.

把内脏全都挖出来

Extremely dangerous... Extremely dangerous...

危险度超高... 危险度超高...

Kill on sight... Kill on sight... Kill on sight...

见者毙命... 见者毙命... 见者毙命...

Night Fury: Speed unknown. Size unknown.

夜煞: 速度未知大小未知

The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.

闪电与死神的不洁之子

Never engage this dragon.

不要尝试去战斗

Y our only chance: Hide and pray it does not find you.

唯一的选择: 躲藏起来祈祷别被找到

I can almost smell them. They're close.

很近了我几乎能闻到它们了

Steady.

慢慢来

The Hell Hounds gate.

地狱犬之门啊

Hard to port.

左满舵

Hey, you know, I just happened to notice, the book had nothing on Night Furys. 嘿我刚注意到书上没有什么关于夜煞的资料

Is there like another book? or a sequel? Maybe a little Night Fury pamphlet?

还有另外的书呢? 或是续集? 也许是仅仅提到?

Focus Hiccup! Y ou're not even trying.

注意Hiccup! 你在搞什么

T oday is all about attack!

今天学的是攻击!

Nadder's are quick and light on their feet. Y ou be quicker and lighter.

Nadder又轻又快你必须更轻更快

I'm really beginning to question your teaching methods.

我开始怀疑这种教学方法了

Look for its blind spot. Every dragon has one.

找龙的弱点每条龙都有

Find it. Hide in it, and strike.

找到了躲好然后攻击

- Do you ever bathe? - Y ou don't like it, then just get your own blind spot.

- 你洗澡了吗? - 你不喜欢它那就快找到盲点躲起来

How about I give you one?

我给你找一个怎么样?

Blind spot, yes. Death spot, not-so-much.

盲点不错致命弱点还得努力

Hey, hey, so how would one sneak up on a Night Fury?

嘿嘿那么怎么才能接近夜煞呢?

No one's ever met one, and lived to tell the tale. Now, get in there!

甚至没有人见到过活下来做好记录现在快进去!

I know, I know but hypothetically...

我知道我的意思是假设...

Watch out, babe, I'll take care of this.

小心宝贝我能处理

The sun was in my eyes, Astrid.

阳光太刺眼了Astrid

What do you want me to do? Block out the sun?

你想让我做什么? 挡住阳光?

I can do that. I don't have time right now.

我可以但是现在没时间

- Has anyone ever seen one napping? - Hiccup!

- 有人看到过瞌睡龙吗? - Hiccup!

Hiccup!

Hiccup啊!

- Love on the battlefield. - She could do better.

让... 让... 我为什么不让我...

Ow! Ow! Ow!

喔! 喔! 喔!

Well done, Astrid.

干得好Astrid

Is this some kind of a joke to you?

这对你来说又是笑话吗?

Our parent's war is about to become ours. Figure out which side your on.

我们马上要接过父母的武器搞清楚你是哪一边的

Huh? T oothless.

呃? 你没有牙

I could of sworn you have...

我能肯定你有...

teeth.

Uh, uh... no, no... no...

呃不... 不... 不...

I... I don't have anymore.

我... 我没有更多的了

And with one twist, he took my hand and swallowed it whole.

它一扭咬下了我的一只手吞了下去

And I saw the look in his face. I was delicious.

我看到它脸上的表情一定在说美味极了

He must have passed the word, because it wasn't a month

它一定回去大肆宣传了因为不到一个月

before another one of them took my leg.

另一条咬下了我的一条腿

Isn't it weird to think that your hand was inside a dragon?

你的手在龙的肚子里不会感到奇怪吗?

Like, if your mind was still in control of it, you could have killed the dragon from the inside 就好比如果你还能控制你的手你就可以由内攻外

by crushing his heart or something.

通过捏爆它的心脏而取胜

I swear, I'm so angry right now.

我此刻真的非常生气我发誓

I'll avenge your beautiful hand and your beautiful foot.

要为你那优雅的手和美丽的腿复仇

I'll chop of the legs of every dragon I fight... with my face!

我要亲眼目睹自己砍下打的每一条龙的... 腿!

No. It's the wings and the tails you really want.

不要砍下龙的翅膀和尾巴

If it can't fly, it can't get away.

如果它飞不了了它也活不久了

A downed dragon is a dead dragon.

一条不能飞的龙就是临死的龙

Alright, I'm off to bed.

好了我要去睡觉了

Y ou should be too. T omorrow we get to the big boys.

你们也早点休息啊明天还有大玩意儿

Slowly but surely, making our way up to Monstruous Nightmare.

我们慢慢地逼近凶魇

- But who'll win the honor of killing it? - It's gonna be me. It's my destiny. See? - 但是谁能够得到杀死龙的荣耀呢? - 一定是我命中注定的

- Y our mom let you get a tattoo? - It's not a tattoo. It's a birth mark.

- 你妈妈同意你文身? - 这不是文身这是胎记

Okay, I've been stuck with you since birth and that was never there before.

好吧我从出生就和你在一起但是从没有见到过

Y es, it was. Y ou've just never seen me to the left side until now.

是的这是胎记因为你从不看我的左边

Hey, T oothless. I brought breakfast.

嘿无牙我拿早饭来了

I hope... I hope you're hungry.

我希望... 我希望你饥肠辘辘了

Okay, that's disgusting.

好吧这确实很恶心

I got some salmon, some nice Icelandic cod, and a whole smoked eel.

我拿来了一些鲑鱼冰岛鳕鱼还有鳗鱼

No, no, no, no... no... Okay.

不不不不... 不... 好吧

Y eah, I don't really like eel much either.

是我也不喜欢鳗鱼

That's it. That's the good stuff. Aah, don't you mind me.

就是这样这可是好东西别管我

I'll just be back here, minding my own business.

我马上回来忙我自己的事情

It's okay...

没事的...

Okay, okay...

好的好的...

Okay, that's not too bad. It works.

好这不糟糕起作用了

No, no, no, no, no, no...!

不不不不不...!

Oh my... It's working!

哦天哪... 成功了!

Y es, yes, I did it.

是的是的我做到了

T oday, is about teamwork.

今天的重点是团队合作

Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire.

怦然心动--台词-中英文对照版

我只希望朱莉?贝克能离我远点All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone. 故事始于一年级暑假年的夏天It all began in the summer of , before the start of second grade. 于我而言这意味着我从此步入了For me, it was the beginning of what would be长达五年的不安与逃避生涯more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort. 显然这姑娘也太不识趣了It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint. 咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧不要紧啊It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind. 毫无自知之明我们一起推吧? Of any kind. You wanna push this one together? 布莱斯你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧? Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother? 是啊是啊Oh, yeah. 我真是拿她没辙I mean, nothing would stop her. 我终于忍无可忍这时候诡异的事情却发生了I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened. 我真是难以置信I couldn't believe it. 我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手There I was holding hands with this strange girl. 我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀How did I get into this mess? Well, hello. 看来你已经认识我儿子了I see you've met my son我不得

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人 跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖 赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为 正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~ 多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边, 让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

情归巴黎(中英文台词对照)

片名:新龙凤配 从前在长岛的北滩Once upon a time,on the north shore of Long Island... 离纽约不远not far from New York... 有座深宅大院,像是座城堡there was a very, very large mansion almost a castle-- 其中住着赖瑞毕一家人where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. 宅内有仆人,宅外也有仆人There were servants inside the mansion and servants outside the mansion. 船夫看管游艇Boatmen to tend the boats and six crews of gardeners六组园丁照顾花园 two for the solarium...两组负责后庭,其他负责园地the rest for the grounds... 其中还有名树医and a tree surgeon on retainer. 还有专人打理室内网球场There were specialists for the indoor tennis courts... and the outdoor tennis courts...室外网球场 室外游泳池和室内游泳池the outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool. And over the garage... 车房住着姓费契的司机there lived a chauffeur by the name of Fairchild... 多年前从英国进口imported from England years ago together with a Rolls-Royce带着一辆劳斯莱斯and a daughter named Sabrina.还有一个女儿,名叫莎宾娜 In the moonlight When the shadows play When the thought of what could happen Takes your breath away Sighs and whispers Quiet laughter in the air Can make it seem that love is everywhere 赖家举办的舞会盛名远播Among other things the Larrabees were noted for the parties they gave.现在很少有这么好的派对Few people anymore give parties the way they did. 赖家派对从不曾下雨It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party.The Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.赖家绝不允许In the half-light Can we trust-- There was Maude Larrabee... 当她丈夫在高球场上去世后 who inherited the Larrabee Corporation... when her husband died on the 1 3th hole at Pebble Beach. 摩蒂赖瑞毕便继承赖氏公司 甜心,跟莫主教聊聊天Sweetheart, go talk to Colonel Morgan. 他看来很无聊He looks bored. Senator! 议员,我要你见… Have I got somebody I want you to meet. 摩蒂曾上过“财富”杂志封面Maude was on the cover of Fortune. 赖家长子莱纳斯There was Linus, the older son... 十九岁即从耶鲁大学毕业who graduated from Yale at 1 9... 将赖氏公司开上光纤高速公路and took his mother and the company for a ride... on the fiber-optic highway... 把上亿的家产扩展到天文数字and turned a hundred-million-dollar family business... into some serious money. 今年我不想再收购电视网I just don't feel like buying any more networks this year. 老是没有好节目There's never anything good on. 十点是最后时限,十点零八分了I said the offer expired at 1 0:00. It's 1 0:08, Robert. 莱纳斯上过“时代”杂志封面Linus was on the cover of Time.

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

《教父》剧本台词中英文对照

你绝对很意外的我能弄到这些很不容易啊 教父经典语录!一、人生与处世 1、生活是这样美丽。 2、一个人只有一个命运。 3、不要让别人知道你的想法。 4、不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么。 5、我们都是伪君子。 6、当你说不时,你要使不听上去象是一样好听。 7、我一生为家族服务,而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶。 8、如果历史教育了我们什么,如果生活教给我们什么,那就是我们可以杀任何人。 9、我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由。 10、把意外当作对个人尊严侮辱的人永远不会再遭遇意外。 11、不要让女人左右你的思维。 12、如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。 13、我只可能被杀害,但永远不可能被捕。 14、如果你认为我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。 15、最好的威胁是不采取行动,一旦采取了行动而没有收到效果,人们就不再怕威胁了。 16、不要让外人知道家族内部的不同意见。 17、女人和小孩可以无忧无虑,男人不行。 18、伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。 19、我相信友谊,并且愿意首先表示出我的友谊。 20、友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线。 21、我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。 22、让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。 23、永远不要恨你的敌人 ,因为这会影响你的判断力。 24、跟朋友要亲密,跟敌人要更亲密。 25、第一个帮你敌人说话的兄弟是叛徒。 26、痛苦不象死亡那样无可挽回! 二、社会的真实 1、巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。 2、政治和犯罪是一样的。 3、金融就是手枪,政治就是知道何时扣动扳机。 4、无法掌控权力的人将被权力毁灭。 5、一个提着公文包的律师所抢到的钱比一千个拿着冲锋枪的抢到的钱还要多。 6、世界上有什么事情能那么肯定?只有一个---复仇。 三、家庭 1、你是我的家人,我爱你。 2、首先,你不能对你所热爱的人说不。 3、爸爸在吃饭时从不谈生意。 4、你花时间和你的家人在一起吗? 不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上是个男人。

了不起的盖茨比 中英文台词对照

1、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. 2、人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。 A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth. 3、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on. 4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. 5、他理解体谅地笑了——这笑比理解和体谅有的含义。这是那种不多见的使你忐忑不安的情绪能很快地平静下来的笑,这种笑容人的一生中顶多能碰上四五次。它先是再一刹那间面对——或者说似乎在面对——整个外部世界,然后他就全副心神地倾注到你的身上,对你充满一种不可抵御的偏爱之情。它对你的理解恰是你想被人理解的那么多,它对你的信任恰像你平时愿意对自己所信任到的那种程度,它叫你确信它对你的印象恰是你所希望造成的那么多。He smiled understandingly——much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, which you may come across four or five times in life. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it h ad precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hope to convey. 7、世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired. 8、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

爱丽丝梦游仙境话剧中英文剧本

爱丽丝梦游仙境话剧中英文剧本 角色: 爱丽丝Alice、兔子Rabbit 、公爵夫人Duchess、皇后Queen 、國王King、貓cat、爱丽丝姐姐Alice sister Scene 1 场景1: N: It was a nice sunny day. Alice and her sister were reading a book. 阳光明媚。爱丽丝和姐姐在看书。 ALS: (困) What?s the use of the book without pictures or conversations? 爱丽丝:没有插图和对话的书有什么用呢? N: When they were talking about the book ,suddenly,a rabbit came out…. 当他们在讨论那本书的时候,突然有只兔子跑出来… Rabbit: Oh dear! I shall be late!(然后开始跑了) 兔子:天啊!我会迟到的! ALS: Wow·What?s that? What?s that? A rabbit with a watch? It?s nice! 爱丽丝:哇!那是什么?那是什么?带表的兔子?它很漂亮! N: Then Alice followed the rabbit to a hole of the big tree and she got into a rabbit-hole car elessly. It went deep into the ground. Alice couldn?t stop herself falling. It?s amazing. 爱丽丝跟着兔子到了一个树洞,她不小心掉进了一个兔子洞。洞通到地下深处。爱丽丝无法控制地跌落下去。太神奇了. ALS: Well!well....help me ... After a falling like this, I can fall anywhere! Where am I now ? 爱丽丝:哎呀!哎呀!救我…经历这样的跌落,我可以落到任何地方了!我现在在哪里啦?Scene 2 Big and Small 场景2:大和小 N: Would she ever stop falling? Suddenly, she was sitting on the ground. She stood up and sa

经典电影台词(中英文对照)

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating arou nd accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO.2 The Lion King 狮子王 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking fo r trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 NO.3 Gone with The Wind 飘 https://www.wendangku.net/doc/3618811973.html,nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because i t’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

《致青春》经典台词 (中英文对照)

《致青春》经典台词(中英文对照) Love really is like a cup of coffee. Bitter...sweet...fragrant. 爱情真的就像一杯咖啡,有苦,有甜,却又芳香四溢。 I knew you were the kind of person who changes mind every three seconds, that's why you never get anywhere. 我就知道你这种人,做什么都是朝三暮四,注定一事无成。 My life is like a building which can be put up only once. I always neead to be precise. Can't afford a single centimeter's error. 我的人生是一栋只能建造一次的楼房。我必须让它精确无比,不能有一厘米的差池。

Damn it! Just my luck to make an enemy right off! 靠,冤家路窄! To travel with someone is good fortune. To sleep on the same bed with someone is great fortune. 百年修得同船渡,千年修得共枕眠。 I've had a crush on a boy for ages...but he doesn't even notice me. 我一直暗恋一个男生,可他都没正眼看过我。 I don't have big dreams, not really. I'm not hankering for the good life, I just want to be comfortable. 我没有什么远大的理想,不求最好,只求安逸。 The presence of a dragon makes any river sacred. (Or: A lake needn't be deep; It has supernatural power so long as there is a dragon in it. ) 水不在深,有龙则灵。 Any student who dares to skip my classes...clearly doesn't know my reputation. 我的课都敢翘,也不打听打听我是谁。 My biggest dream is to stay young forever.

冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本

冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本 Ice Age ★片名冰河世纪 Why not call it the Big Chill or the Nippy era? ★为什么不管这叫“大寒”或者“冷冻时代” I'm just saying, how do we know it's an ice age? ★我是说我们怎么知道这是“冰川时代”? Because of all the ice. ★因为四周全是冰! Well, things just got a little chillier. ★就连说话也冷冰冰的 Help. Help. ★救命 Come on, kids, let's go. The traffic's moving. ★来吧,孩子,我们走大伙儿都在走呢! But, but, but, Dad. ★可是,可是,可是,爸爸 No buts. Y ou can play extinction later. ★别说“可是”,还轮不到你绝种呢 OK. Come on, guys. ★噢,OK,走吧,伙计们 So, where's Eddie? ★我说…艾迪在哪儿? He said he was on the verge of an evolutionary breakthrough. ★啊,他说他马上就要出现一个“进化上的突破”了 Really? ★是吗? I'm flying. ★噢,我飞了! Some breakthrough. ★好一个突破 - Look out. - Y ou're going the wrong way. ★- 小心!- 你走错方向了! Crazy mammoth. ★你这长毛象疯子! Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road. ★嘿!你就帮个忙吧!别挡着道妨碍交通! If my trunk was that small, I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal. ★如果我也是短鼻子我就不会那么抢眼了,老弟! Give me a break. We've been waddling all day. ★别臭我了,我们…都挪了一整天了 Go ahead. Follow the crowd. ★那就接着走吧,随大流吧 It'll be quieter when you're gone. ★你们走了就清静了 Come on. If he wants to freeze to death, let him. ★走吧,他要冻死就随他去 I'm up. I'm up. ★嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了 Rise and shine, everybody. Huh? Zak? Marshall? ★大家都快起来吧!呃?扎克?马歇尔? Bertie? Uncle Fungus? ★伯蒂?“真菌”叔叔? Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we're gonna miss the migration. ★大家都去哪儿了?来吧,伙计们我们该迁…该迁…该迁… They left without me. They do this every year. ★扔下我就走了,他们每年…都这么干! Why? Doesn't anyone love me? ★为什么?谁都不爱我了吗? Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth? ★难道谁都不关心我这可怜的树懒希德了吗? All right, I'll just go by myself. ★好吧,那我就自己走 Sick. ★噢,恶心! Wide body, curb it next time. ★嘿,哥们!别随地大小便! Oh, jeez. Yuck. ★噢,天,噢,唉唷!噢! I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens. Frank, where did you ever...? ★真不敢相信,新鲜绿叶菜弗兰克,你在哪儿找到的? - I thought the frost wiped 'em all out. - All but one. ★- 还以为都被冻死了- 就剩下这一棵 It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck. ★唷,唷,这实在让我太我要咬他的…啊 This has definitely not been my day. Y ou know what I'm saying, buddy? ★我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了我的意思你应该懂吧? What a mess. Y ou rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that? ★简直一团糟,你们犀牛的脑袋实在是小,你们知道吗? It's just a fact. No offense. Y ou probably didn't even know what I'm talking about. ★这是事实,我没有恶意

绿皮书中英对照台词

绿皮书 Hello New York! I'm Bobby Rydell. And I'm glad to be here. 纽约你好我是鲍比·莱德尔很高兴来到这里 Thank you all for coming to see us tonight. It's Saturday night at the Copa! 感谢大家今晚的光临来到科帕的周六晚场 We think you're gonna have a great time tonight. 希望大家今晚玩得尽兴 We're gonna do our best to make sure of that. 我们会尽力给您带来美好的一晚 As always a very special thanks to Mr. Jules Podell for having us out. 再次感谢朱尔斯·波戴尔先生给我们上台的机会 Let's get started. 开始吧 Hello sweetheart. 亲爱的你好 Here is my coat. 大衣在这 And you see this here hat? 然后这顶帽子 I want you to guard it with your life. 你一定要好好保管 - it was a gift from My mother. - Yes, Mr. Loscudo. - 是我母亲送给我的- 好的罗斯古德先生 Yeah. That's for you. 好这你收下 Thank you sir. 谢谢您 Gio! 吉奥 Hey Carmine!How are you pal? - Good to see you. - 卡迈恩怎么样啊- 见到你真好 Oh thank you! That's unnecessary. 太谢谢了不必客气的 Come on! Let's go. On the album. 不说了进去这张唱片啊 I saw this kid Bobby Rydell two and a half years ago 鲍比·莱德尔这小子我两年半前 in South Philly. Nobody knew who he was. 在南费城就听过了那时还没人知道他 They know him now. 现在他可出名了 Hey! 嘿 Gimme Loscudo's hat. 罗斯古德的帽子给我 - But he said to guard it... - I know, I heard. Give it to me. A'right? - 但他说了要好好…- 知道我听见了交给我好吧? Tony Lip! 托尼·利普 You put your hands on me, you punk? 你也敢动我你个小瘪三 Do yourself a favor. Go home with your friends. 你别找麻烦了带上朋友回家吧 You don't tell me where to go! Do you know who I am?! I'm goin' back in there! 还轮不到你指挥我你知道我是谁吗我要进去 You tell Julely Podell. If I don't get my hat I'm gonna burn this joint down. You hear me?! 告诉朱利·波戴尔我要是找不到帽子就把这地方一把火烧了 I swear to God it's gonna turn up. 会找到的我保证肯定会找到 Really? You tell that fat Jew bastard I don't get my hat, I'll burn the Copa down! 是吗告诉那个死犹太肥佬帽子没了我就把科帕烧了 I'm gonna have to go back to driving garbage trucks. 看来我要回去开垃圾车了 Jesus Christ! 老天啊 'scudo's out of his mind. 罗斯古德真是疯了 We earned our money tonight. 我们今晚钱没白挣

泰坦尼克号中英文对照剧本

Titanic 中英文剧本 第一幕: - (Music Box Playing Tune) - (Knock At Door) (Door Opens) 罗斯男友:I know you've been melancholy. 我知道你心情不好 罗斯男友:I don't pretend to know why. 我也不会假装知道原因 罗斯男友:I intended to save this 原本想等到… 罗斯男友:until the engagement gala next week.下星期的订婚宴会才拿出来罗斯男友:But I thought tonight. 但我觉得…今天晚上… 罗斯:Good gracious. 我的天啊! 罗斯男友:Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you. 让你知道我对你的真心 罗斯:- Is it a... 这是… 罗斯男友:- Diamond Yes. 对,是钻石 罗斯男友:56 carats to be exact. 五十六克拉 罗斯男友:It was worn by Louis XVI and they called it "Le Coeur DeLa Mer. "原属于路易十六世,他们称它为“海洋之星” 罗斯:The Heart of the Ocean. “海洋之星” 罗斯男友:Yes. 罗斯:It's over whelming. 好贵重 罗斯:Well, it's for royalty. 这是为皇室做的 罗斯男友:We are royalty, Rose. 我们就是皇室

罗斯男友:You know, there's nothing I couldn't give you. 我什么都能给你罗斯男友:There's nothing I'd deny you 我什么都愿意给你 罗斯男友: if you would not deny me. 只要你接受我 罗斯男友:Now open your heart to me, Rose. 用心来爱我,萝丝 第二幕: 旁白:I saw my whole life as if l'd already lived it-- 我当时觉得自己的生活了无生趣 an endless parade of parties and cotillions 不是餐会就是舞会 yachts and polo matches 游艇赛、马球赛 always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. 老是跟同一批思想狭隘的人 永远言不及义 Ifelt likel was standing at a great precipice 我仿佛站在悬崖上 with no one to pull me back 没人要拉我一把 no one who cared or even noticed. 没人关心或甚至注意到我 - (Woman Grunts) - (Rose Sobbing) (Running Feet And Sobbing) (Taking Short, Anxious Breaths) 杰克:Don't do it. 别跳 罗斯:Stay back. 退回去 罗斯:Don't come any closer. 别靠近 杰克:Come on. Just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over. 手伸出

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档