文档库

最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 > 英语函电翻译

英语函电翻译

【1】We have offered the goods at $1000 per metric ton.这是目前最好的价格

We have offered the goods at $1000 per metric ton which is the best at present.

【2】We have quoted you our lowest price.按此价我们已与其他客户做了许多交易

We have quoted you our lowest price at which we have done many businesses with other clients Please reply as soon as possible 说明最早装船期和付款条件

【3】Please reply as soon as possible stating the earliest time of shipment and terms of payment If you are interested, please phone us 说明所需数量

If you are interested, please phone us the quantity required.

【4】We faxed you yesterday 报你5000千克核桃仁,三月船期价格

We faxed you yesterday offering you 5 000 kgs walnut meats for March shipment

【5】Please reply as soon as possible 告知我们必要的详细情况

Please reply as soon as possible and inform us all the necessary details.

【6】We faxed you today 向你订购2000公吨当年产的黄豆

We faxed you today to place with you an order for 2 000 metric tons yellow soybeans this you crop.

【7】We make you this offer , 以5天内复到有效

We make you this offer, subject to you reply reaching here within 5 days.

Owing to the slump in commodity price, 我们可向你们开报下列货物

Owing to the slump in commodity price, we make you the following offer.

【8】You will note that these quotations are open for a week only,由于市场价格波动频繁

You will note that these quotations are open for a week only, because of the frequent of the market price.

【9】存货日见减少, so we suggest that you place your order without delay.

Stocks are getting low, so we suggest that you place your order without delay.

【10】此系特惠报盘and can not be repeated

This is the special offer and can not be repeated.

【11】由于供货充裕, we are able to offer you firm for immediate delivery.

Owing to ample supply, we are able to offer you firm for immediate delivery.

此复5月20日询价, we have the pleasure of quoting you 100 dozen nylon socks at $18 a dozen CIF Singapore.

【12】In reply to your enquiry of May 20th , we have the pleasure of quoting you 100 dozen nylon socks at $18 a dozen CIF Singapore.

为了扩大交易额,故报特低价. we make an exceptionally lower price. We shall be unable to repeat these when our present stock is exhausted.

In order to enlarge the volume of trade, we make an exceptionally lower price. We shall be unable to repeat these when our present stock is exhausted.

【13】我们从驻伦敦的书屋参赞处得知,你公司有兴趣与我们进行交易We learned from the Commercial Counseller’s Office in London that you are interested in doing business with us 【14】为了是你么对我们可供出口的各类纺织品有一个总的概念,随信寄上样本簿和价格单各一份,供你们查阅In order to give you a general idea of our various textiles available for export ,we are enclosing herewith sample books and a copy of price list for your information

【15】本地的中国银行海外部推荐你公司有意与一家中国公司建立贸易关系,以推销你们的轻工业产品The Overseas Department of local Bank of China recommend that you are interested in establishing business relations with a Chinese company so as to push the sales of your light industrial products

【16】搪瓷器皿出口业务属于我公司经营范围The export if enamelware comes within the scope of our business activities

【17】我们希望你方尽最大努力既促进业务又增进友谊

We hope that you will do your best to promote friendship as well as business

【18】我们的一个客户想要购买中国红茶One of our clients is in the market for Chinese Black Tea

【19】我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺的出口商,因此冒昧的写信给你We learned that you are an exporter if Chinese arts and crafts goods , so we take the liberty of writing to you

【20】由于希望与你公司建立业务关系,我们想你们自我介绍,我公司是法国南部各式男女衬衫的进口商As we hope to establish business relations with you ,we make self-introduction as being an importer of various men’s and women’s shirts in south France

【21】你方2月15日函悉,并已转交了上海分公司,他们会直接答复你们,因为你所询问的商品是由他们经营的Your letter of Feb.15 has been received and passed on to Shanghai branch. They will reply directly as the commodities you enquired are handled by them

【22】我们是一家在全世界范围内经营进出口业务的贸易公司We are a trading company doing import and export business all over the world

【23】本报盘5日内有效This offer is firm for 5days

【24】以上报盘月底前有效The above offer is valid by the end of this month

【25】本报盘以收到你方订单时,货未售出为有效This offer is subject to the goods being unsold upon receipt of your order

【26】此报价对我方无约束力This offer is without engagement for us

【27】我方报价如有变动不另通知Our offer is subject to change without notice.

【28】如果你方认为这一报盘可以接受,请即来电,以便我方确认

If you think this offer is acceptable , please call us in order to that we can confirm

【28】按照你们的要求,我们报50吨大豆的实盘如下,以自本日起一周之内你方复到为准At the request of you , we offer you firm ,subject to your reply reaching here within one week , 50 metric tons soybeans as follows

【29】兹报实盘,以我方时间10月5日星期四上午10时以前答复为有效

We make a firm offer subject to your reply reaching us by 10 am our time , Thursday, Oct 5th 【30】我们确认卖给你50吨苦杏仁We confirm that we have sold you 50 metric tons Bitter Apricot Kernels.

【31】你方所买的一批洋货,按照商定办法,我们将开除即期汇票向你方索款

As agreed , we will draw on you at sight against your purchase of a sample lot

【32】我们可以从现货中供应你方3000打“天坛”牌男衬衫

We can supply you with 3000 dozen “Tiantan” brand Men’s Shirts from stock

【33】我们相信我们所报的价格会得到你方认可

We feel confident that the price we quoted will meet with your approval.

【34】我们愿请你们注意此事We would like to bring the matter to your attention

【35】此系特惠报盘,我方通常折扣不适用此盘This is the special offer to which the usual discount doesn’t apply.

【36】为了开展双方间的具体业务,我们很高兴向你方报特盘,以我方最后确认为有效

In order to start the concrete business between us , we are glad to make you a special offer, subject to our final confirmation

【37】We can not see our way

a.接受你方9月10日的还价to accept your counter-offer dated Sept.10th

b.接受你方3月份装船建议to accept your proposal for March shipment

c.在尚未获得货源以前,接受大量订货entertain large orders until we have supply sources 【38】Please keep us posted of

a.你们市场的货物供应情况the demand situation in your market

b.你们每月销售皮鞋的数量monthly quantity you need to import

c.你们市场行情的变化developments of your market

d.你们每季度需要进口的数量the quarterly quantity you need to import

【39】We assure you

a.你们的订货将按照合同规定如期装运that your ordered goods will be shipped punctually according to the contract stipulations

b.我方所提供货物价格公道,品质优良that the goods are moderately priced and are if superior quality

c.我们要尽全力既促进又增加友谊that we will make every effort to promote friendship as well as business

【40】Please rest assured

a.我们会把一切必要的事办好that we will arrange everything necessary

b.我们就要准备这些货物that we get these goods ready

c.我们就要准备装运上述货物that we are ready to ship the above goods

【41】Your price is found to be

a.偏高on the high side

b.脱离我处的市场行情out of line with market in our place

c.比日本货要高出30%30% higher than that of Japanese make

【42】若你公司坚持你方价格,那么我们就不能给你一个适当的价格If you insist on your price, we can not make you a suitable offer

【43】我们以较低的价格提供较佳的产品We can supply superior quality goods at a lower price 【44】我们不能按照你公司要求使用特殊包装,但是你公司可随时提示我们采取措施防止包装受损We can not use the special package in compliance with your request. In any case you can call our attention to the fact that we should take measures to prevent the damage to the package 【45】如果你公司能将9月3日的报价单的价格降低3%,则我公司将乐意接受你们的报价If you reduce the price of quotation sheet dated Sept.3 by 3%, we are desirous of accepting your offer

【46】你公司报价货物包装不符合标准,能否使用可防止破损的包装?

The package of your offer is not up to the standard , can you use the package preventing from damage?

【47】收到我公司仓储能力的限制,货物需要分三次分运。不知在这种条件下你公司的报价是否有效Owing to the limit of our storage, the goods should be shipped in three lots. We wonder if your offer is valid under the circumstances.

【48】你公司21日寄来的价目表很完整,但所列的付款不符合我们的贸易习惯

The price list you sent on 21st is found in order but the listed terms of payment don’t conform to our trade practice

【49】我公司对于你公司30日寄来的报价单中的保险事项不甚满意,你公司能否对其重新考虑We are not satisfied with the items of insurance listed in your quotation of 30th . We wonder if you can take if into consideration again.

【50】我们觉得,对于你公司的易腐货物,只适合于用冷藏卡车运输,请立刻告知我公司此办法是否可行We think your perishable goods is suitable for cold storage trunk. Please let us know immediately whether this method is workable or not

【51】考虑到我公司报你之价格已为最低价格,故无法满足你公司的特殊要求Considering that the price we offered you is the lowest price , we are not in a position to meet your special requirements.

【52】很遗憾,我们无法满足你公司对我们30日所寄报价单中有关包装事项的特殊要求We very much regret that we are unable to satisfy your special request your special requirements for items if packing in out quotation sheet dated 30.

【53】考虑到阁下将开除大量订单,对于我们最近的报价单,将允许一定的折扣

In consideration if your lager orders we well allow discount to the certain extent on the recent quotations.

【54】我公司的装运部门准备依从贵公司对运输路线的特殊要求,特此通知We hereby inform you that the forwarding department will comply with your special request for transport route. 【55】非常抱歉,我们无法依从你对有关包装的特殊要求,但愿意提供如下的特价报价Much to our regret that we can not comply with your special request for packing but we are willing to make an exceptional offer as follows

【56】尽管我公司无法满足你的特殊要求,但我们扔给你方寄去另一份报价单

Although we are not in a position to satisfy your special requirements ,we still send you another copy of our price list

【57】We are given to understand that

你公司是经营化工产品的国营公司You are a state-owned corporation handling chemical products

你公司有意在平等互利的基础上与我公司建立业务关系you intend to establish business relations with us on the basis of equality and mutual benefit

【58】We are desirous of

获得你方最近供应出口的商品目录本Obtaining your catalogue of goods available for export

把你的新产品介绍给我方的客户introducing your new products to out clients

【59】Please do not hesitate to write us

关于推销中国水果和干果的任何建议As for any proposals for pushing the sales of Chinese fruit and dried fruit

当你方需要订购中国缝纫机的时候When you are prepared to place an order for Chinese Sewing Machines

【60】As you know

许多外国商人渴望和我们进行贸易Many foreign merchants are desirous of trading with us

我们是信誉良好的照相机进口商,希望与你们建立商务关系We are a well-established camera importer and are willing to enter into business relations with you

【61】我们已经和世界上100多个国家商号建立了贸易关系We have already established business relations with more than 100 firms in the world on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

【62】We are appreciative of

你方有和我公司建立贸易关系的意图Your intention of establishing business relations with us 你公司希望到广交会来谈判业务Your willing to negotiate business in Guangzhou Fair

【64】We hope you can provide us with

中国象牙雕刻的照片2张2 photos of Chinese ivory carvings

【65】承蒙伊斯威尔的布朗公司告知你公司地址,现我们想了解Brown Co, Eswle informed us of your address and now we want to know

【66】从ABC公司处得知你公司现能提供水果和干果We learned from ABC Co that you are in a position to supply fruit and dried fuit

【67】你们在本月《中国对外贸易》上所刊登的广告,我们很感兴趣,现请告知该商品的详细情况We are very much interested in the advertisement in this month issue of “Chi na Foreign Trade”. Please inform us the details of this company

【68】我们有意获得你方刺绣亚麻品的商品目录及价目单We are interested in obtaining the catalogue and price list of your embroidered linen products

【69】这笔交易不是根据样品成交的This business is not done on basis of sample.

【70】正如你们所知,我们是经营此类商品多年的国营公司As you know we are a state-owned company handling this kind of items for many years

【71】易碎物品须小心装卸Fragile goods should be handled carefully

【72】如果你们第一步运动的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订If your first order turns out to our satisfaction large repeat orders will follow

【73】你们的价格与当前这里的市场价一致Your price is in line with the prevailing market here 【74】买主要求卖方在一周内装运1万公吨的磷酸岩The buyer demands of the seller to ship 10000 metric tons Phosphate Rock within one week

【75】我们已经收到日本一客户的询价,他们需要13公吨的标题糖、We have received an enquiry from one of the Japanese clients who is in the market for 130000 metric tons captioned sugar

【76】一旦收到你方具体询盘,我们将立即给你们报最优惠的拉各斯到岸价As soon as we receive your specific enquiries we will make you best offer on CIF Lagos basis

【77】关于支付条件,我们需要凭即汇票支付的信用证As for terms of payment , we need L/C payable by draft at sight

【78】我们过去通常由美国进口自行车,但现在转向其他国家购买We used to import bicycles from USA but now we divert our buying to other contries

【79】随函附上根据你方第15号询价单所开的报价单,期待你方确认We enclose a quotation sheet against your Enquiry N0.15 and look forward to your confirmation。