文档库

最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 > 大二下学习21世纪大学英语书后英译汉汉译英答案

大二下学习21世纪大学英语书后英译汉汉译英答案

翻译:(汉译英)限量版咯咯!

1. 这座房子在地震中损毁严重,汤姆花了不少钱来修它。

The house was badly damaged in the earthquake, and Tom spent a lot of money

renovating it.

2. 正如史蒂夫·乔布斯所指出的,不断摸索一直都是苹果模式的一部分。

As Steve Jobs noted, trial and error has always been part of the Apple model.

3. 如果你总是无所事事,最后结果会怎样呢?当然是失败

If you are idling around all the time, what will you wind up with? Of course, failure.

4. 别犯错———现在可是关键时刻,谨慎是永远不会错的

Don’t make a blunder—it is a critical time now, and caution will never be wrong.

5. 你不要为难自己,毕竟你是个新手。

You shouldn’t beat yourself up; after all, you are a green hand.

1.政府正努力改善公众的住房条件。

The government is striving for improvements in public housing.

2. 这五个圆环被认为象征了五大洲:欧洲、亚洲、非洲、大洋洲以及美洲。

The five rings are thought to symbolize the five continents: Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and America.

3.他父亲淡淡地一笑,试图要他放心,一切都安然无恙。

His father smiled weakly in an attempt to reassure him that everything was all right.

4. 他的沉默实际就是拒绝。

His silence is in effect a refusal.

5. 我开始调查,试图发现他们解雇她的原因。

I begin to probe and try to find out why they have dismissed her.

1.他指责老板不守信,欺骗了他。

He accused the boss of having broken his word and cheated him.

2.使我吃惊的是,那汉子毫不费劲地把石头举了起来。

To my astonishment, the man lifted the rock effortlessly.

3.我肯定他在赌博中输掉了所有的钱。

I bet that he’s lost all his money in the gamble.

4.为了挽救妻子的性命,任何辛苦的工作他都愿意干。

In order to save his wife’s life, he is willing to do any hard work.

5.听到这悲痛的消息,我们不禁潸然泪下。

We could not but weep at the sad news.

1. 当地报纸披露了这起谋杀案的细节。

Details of the murder were revealed by the local newspaper.

2. 你可能不喜欢他,但你不得不佩服他那种坚韧不拔的精神。

You may not like him, but you have to admire his persistence.

3. 我不知道他们究竟为什么结婚,他们完全合不来。