文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬

Kites,ho!

风筝嗬

Kites,ho!

不好意思

Excuse me.

你们误用了"嗬"这个词

You're misusing the word "ho."

这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词

It's an interjection used to call attention

而不是物体例如"停下嗬"

to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!"

或者"向西嗬"

Or,uh,"Westward,ho!"

风筝嗬

Kites,ho!

各位好在忙什么

Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'?

出去发现电的存在吗

Going out to discover electricity?

如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果

If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在"

he did not "discover electricity,"

他只是利用风筝证明

he merely used a kite to determine

闪电"带"电

that lightning "consists" of electricity.

他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉

He also invented the Franklin stove,

双光眼镜和灵活导尿管

bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter.

风筝嗬

Kites,ho.

我们准备去斗风筝

We're heading out for some kite fighting.

-斗风筝-对

- "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah.

一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动

It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport.

其实割到喉咙的风险很低

Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实

On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

且经常发生的危险

and ever-present danger.

你想来观战吗

You want to come watch?

天啊

Oh,gee...

听着很不错

Sounds amazing.

不过我有些朋友会过来

But,um,I've got some friends coming over.

没什么大事

Not a big thing-- we're just

只是聚在一起看内布拉斯加比赛

gonna watch the Nebraska game.

橄榄球行

Oh. Football,sure.

猜得好

Good guess.

我本想叫上你但我知道你不是球迷

I would've invited you,but I know you're not a football fan. 对当然很好

No,no,I'm not,so... great.

你能做自己喜欢的事

You've got plans

我也能做自己喜欢的事

doing something you like,I've got plans

这样很好

doing something I like,so it's good.

我们能迟些再聚

Well,maybe we'll hang out later--

等大家都走了

you know,after everybody's gone.

行可以

Yeah,great.

再见

See ya.

太逊了

Well,this sucks.

抱歉我觉得无聊开小差了

I'm sorry,I got bored and drifted off.

什么东西很逊

Where exactly in the interaction did the sucking lie?

莱纳德刚发现佩妮不想带他见朋友

Leonard just realized that Penny's been hiding him

因为莱纳德是个身材矮小

from her friends because he's a tiny,little man

又喜欢放风筝的人

who flies kites.

这当然会很逊

Oh,that certainly would suck.

沃罗威茨想侧翼包围咱们

Wolowitz is trying to outflank us.

你放线飞高点

Let out some string,add altitude

我从下方偷袭割他的线

and I'll go under and cut his line.

为什么佩妮不想让她朋友认识我

Why wouldn't Penny want her friends to meet me? 集中精神比赛莱纳德

Focus,Leonard,focus!

战斗的热浪迎面而来

The heat of battle is upon us.

战争的恶犬已被释放

The dogs of war are unleashed.

或许库萨帕里说得对

Maybe Koothrappali's right.

也许我让她囧了

Maybe I embarrass her.

你现在就让我囧了

You're embarrassing me right now.

一个大男人在放风筝的时候

A grown man worrying about such nonsense

居然担心这种无聊东西

when in the middle of flying kites.

对不起

Sorry.

道歉可打不下对方的风筝

Sorry won't bring their kites down.

被线擦伤痛痛

String burn! String burn!

他们以为我们想侧翼包围

Oh,they think we're flanking.

正中我们下怀

They're playing right into our hands.

我数到三使出绝杀飞剪

On the count of three,we execute the flying scissor. 一二

One,two...

Whoa!

-看到没-什么

- Did you see that? - See what?

那个小妞她冲我笑

That chick-- she smiled at me.

-没有-有

- No,she didn't. - Yes,she did.

快飞剪飞剪

Come on,scissors,scissors!

-帮我拿着-等等

- Hold my line. - Wait.

你去干什么

What are you doing?

我没法单独使出飞剪

I can't scissors by myself!

霍华德回来

Howard! Come back!

胜利

Victory!

狗娘养的

Son of a bitch.

你真是垃圾朋友知道吗

You're a sucky friend,you know that?

比垃圾还垃圾的朋友

A sucky,sucky friend.

我能怎样

What was supposed to do?

她冲我那么诱惑一笑

She gave me that "come-hither" look.

就算她冲你笑那也是笑你很逊

If she gave you any look at all. it was a "you suck" look. 如果没有拉伤大腿我就能追上她

I would've caught up to her if I hadn't pulled a hammy. 拜托你才80磅重

Oh,please,you weigh 80 pounds.

哪有什么大腿肌肉

You don't have a hammy.

佩妮不想带我见朋友

So,Penny doesn't want me around her friends.

我让她囧了有其他可能吗

I embarrass her. What else could it be?

她的行为

Well,her actions

能理解为顾及你的感受

could be out of concern for your feelings

也许她不让你参加聚会

Perhaps she's excluded you from these gatherings

是因为她想物色新配偶

because she's scouting for a new mate

但不想让你看到

and don't want to do it in front of you.

她真贴心

Oh... how kind of her.

同意

Agreed.

大多数灵长类动物没有这种判断力

Most primates don't show that sort of discretion.

雌性倭黑猩猩会在前配偶面前

A female bonobo will copulate with a new male

与新配偶交配

in front of the old one

根本不会想"你怎么样"

without so much as a "how do you do?"

你老是这样知道吗

You always do this,you know?

抛下我去追没有机会追到的女人

You ditch me for a woman you don't have a shot with. 我完全有机会

I totally had a shot. With a woman

在公园追逐一名女子

you were chasing through a park--

这不叫机会这叫重罪

that's not a shot,that's a felony.

搭上我赢回来的帕唐风筝更罪加一等

What's worse,it cost me my prized Patang fighting kite. 谢尔顿能不能行行好

Sheldon,I don't suppose there's any chance

把风筝还给我

you could give me my kite back?

对不起拉杰空战的规则

I'm sorry,Raj,but the rules of aerial warfare

规定战败的风筝归胜者

dictate at the fallen kite go to the victor.

没有规则比赛就没有意义

And without rules,the competition has no meaning.

没有比赛意义

And without meaning,

下面的动作就只会是个空洞的姿态

the following would be an empty gesture.

你的风筝归我了

I have your kite.

你的橄榄球派对如何

How was your football party?

-很不错我们赢了-哇

- It was pretty good. We won. - Oh,wow.

太棒了

That's excellent.

你不觉得这个比喻很怪吗

It's a weird figure of speech,isn't it

不是我们在玩却说"我们赢了"

"We won" when you weren't actually playing.

当我们看《星球大战》的时候

When we watch Star Wars,

我们不会说"我们打败了帝国"

we don't say,"We defeated the Empire."

很高兴听你这么说

I'm glad to hear it.

对了还有个相关问题

Oh,hey,on a related subject,

我跟你朋友在一起会让你觉得有失颜面吗

Are you embarrassed to have me around your friends? 天呐当然不会

Oh,my god,no.

为什么要这么问

Why would you ask that?

我才发现

Well,you know,I just noticed

我还没见过他们呢

I haven't really met any of them.

你肯定见过

Sure you have.

对我见过你那高大的前男友

Yeah,no,I met the huge ex-boyfriend

还有小一点但还是比我高大的前男友

and the smaller yet still larger than me ex-boyfriend 顺便问一下他们今天来了吗

By the way,were they here today?

-当然没有-当然没有

- Of course not. - Of course not.

为什么要来为什么我会问

Why would they be? Why would I ask?

为什么我这么无厘头为什么你不制止我

Why am I rambling? Why don't you stop me?

莱纳德

Leonard,look,

如果你想见我的朋友当然很好啦

if you want to meet my friends,that would be great. 我只是不想让你觉得太无聊

I just,you know,I didn't want you to be bored.

我才不会觉得无聊呢

I wouldn't be bored.

为什么我会无聊

Why would I be bored?

因为他们不是天才科学家啊

Well,'cause they're not genius scientists.

佩妮我喜欢各种各样的人

Penny,I like all sorts of people.

事实上我最好的一些朋友并不是天才

In fact,some of my best friends aren't geniuses.

比如说

Like who?

好吧我的某些Facebook朋友不是天才

Okay,some of my Facebook friends aren't geniuses. 重点在于如果我们要成为一对

My point is,if we're going to be a couple,

我应该是你朋友的朋友

I should be friends with your friends.

好啊太棒了那你下周六

Okay,great. Well,then why don't you

跟我们一起看橄榄球比赛吧

come over next Saturday and watch the game with us. 又有橄榄球赛吗

Another football game?

橄榄球赛每周都有的

They have them every week.

不知道这回事

Did not know that.

-你想见我的朋友-当然

- You wanted to meet my friends. - Sure.

当然但是我对橄榄球不大了解

Sure,just I don't know much about football.

那没关系很多男生的

Oh,that's okay-- a lot of the guys'

女朋友完全不懂橄榄球

girlfriends don't know football.

她们就只在厨房边喝酒边聊天

They just kind of drink and talk in the kitchen.

"真不错"

Great.

好的成功的传球

Okay,a complete pass.

一档新英格兰

First down,New England.

我觉得我开始有点明白了

I think I'm starting to get this.

真的吗

Really?

过去两小时中我唯一学到的

The only thing I've learned in the last two hours

就是美国男人喜欢喝啤酒

is that American men love drinking beer,

尿太多导致勃起障碍

pee too often and have trouble getting erections.

把精力放比赛上而不是广告拉杰

Focus on the game,not the commercials,Raj.

我只是说如果人们能减少啤酒摄入

I'm just saying,maybe if you people cut back on the beer, 就可以从厕所中解脱出来

you could get out of the bathroom

在不使用医药帮助的情况下满足他的女人

and satisfy your women without pharmaceutical help.

拉杰你在这儿干嘛呢

Raj,what are you doing here?

你本该帮我改装我的小摩托

You were supposed to help me pimp out my Vespa.

对不起

I'm sorry,

你还沉浸在我们仍是朋友的印象中吗

are you under the impression that we're still friends?

别这样

Oh,come on.

你不会还在纠结风筝的事情吧

You're not still grinding on the kite thing,are you?

这不仅仅是风筝的事情

It's not just the kite thing.

每次我们出去玩你都认为你可以随时

Every time we go some place,you think you can just

把我丢下去追路过的漂亮美眉

dump me whenever someone prettier comes along,

尽管你跟她们完全没可能

even though you don't have a shot with them.

我跟那个跑步的有可能成的

I had a shot with that jogger.

行啊那找她与你一起往你的小绵羊上画绿焰去Fine. Paint green flames on your little scooter with her. 那不是小绵羊

It's not a little scooter.

那是他们造的第二大小摩托

It's the second biggest Vespa they make!

你在看橄榄球

Are you watching football?

没跟你开玩笑

There's no fooling you.

屏幕上的"sacks"数据又是什么

Now,what is this sacks statistic they put up there?

我只知道我妈经常去"Sacks"商店买东西

All I know about Sacks is,my mother shops there. Sacks sacks

Sacks,sacks...

这是个橄榄球术语用于四分卫

It's football nom for when a quarterback is tackled

在启球线之后被擒倒

behind the line of scrimmage.

启球

Scrimmage.

启球线是一条假想的横截线

The line of scrimmage is the imaginary transverse line 用于区分进攻方与防守方

separating the offense from the defense.

谢尔顿懂橄榄球

Sheldon knows football?

很显然他懂

Apparently.

魁地奇他肯定懂橄榄球他也懂?

I mean,Quidditch,sure. But football?

谢尔顿你怎么知道这个

Sheldon,how do you know this stuff?

我可是在德克萨斯长大的

I grew up in Texas.

橄榄球在德克萨斯无处不在

Football is ubiquitous in Texas:

职业橄榄球大学橄榄球

Pro football,college football,

高中橄榄球初中橄榄球

high school football,peewee football...

事实上所有种类的橄榄球都有除了最原始的

In fact,every form of football except the original--

欧式橄榄球

European football.

而大部分德克萨斯人认为这是共产党阴谋

Which most Texans believe to be a Commie plot.

真难以置信

Unbelivable.

如果你感兴趣我还知道所有

If you're interested,I also know all about frying meat 似鸡非鸡的炸肉排的相关知识

that isn't chicken as if it were chicken.

那你能教我吗

So you could teach me?

橄榄球还是炸肉排

Football or chicken-fried meats?

橄榄球

Football.

我周日要去佩妮家

I'm going to Penny's on Saturday

跟她的朋友们看比赛

to watch a game with her friends

我不想自己看上去像个白痴我想融入进去

and I don't want to look lik an idiot. I want to blend in. 如果你想融入佩妮的朋友圈

If you want to blend in with Penny's friends,

我觉得扮作个白痴

I'd think looking like an idiot

会是完美的伪装

would be the perfect camouflage.

别这样谢尔顿教我橄榄球吧

Come on,Sheldon,please teach me about football.

会很有趣的

It'll be fun.

这跟我爸说的完全一样

That's exactly what my father said.

"来看球赛吧去看球赛吧"

"Come to the games. Watch the games."

周复一周的

Week in and week out from the time

从五岁直到我上大学

I was five until I went off to college.

人生当中最漫长的七年

Longest seven years of my life.

求你了这是朋友的请求

Please,I'm asking you as a friend.

你要将这作为一级友情请求吗

Are you making this a tier one friendship request?

是的

Yes.

那好吧

Fine.

-我非常感谢-算了算了

- I really appreciate this. - Yeah,yeah.

那好呆子闭嘴坐下听好

All right,Poindexter,sit down,shut up and listen.

你说啥

I'm sorry?

我老爸每次讲到橄榄球的话题

That's how my father always began

都是这个开场白

our football conversations.

如果你想的话

And if you'd like,

比赛后

after the game,

我还可以带你出去

I'll take you outside and teach you how to shoot

教你射会自己便便的浣熊

Close enough to racoon that craps itself.

你能别再摆弄赛昂吐司了吗(太空堡垒卡拉狄加里的人类天敌) When are you going to stop making Cylon toast?

待我囤积的吐司大军足以毁灭传说中

When I have enough to destroy all the human toast

太空堡垒卡拉狄加上的人类吐司之后

on the battlestar known as Galactica.

你就穿这去佩妮那儿看橄榄球吗

Is that what you're wearing to watch football at Penny's?

这件球衣咋不对劲了

What's wrong with a football jersey?

没啥

Nothing.

只是看上去更像特制橄榄球鸡尾酒

That,however,appears to be a football cocktail dress.

这是最小号的

I's the smallest size they had,

除了狗狗衫以外

except the one for dogs.

难以置信居然还有专门的狗狗衫

I can't believe they had one for dogs.

当然有了

Oh,yes.

犬类球迷在德州司空见惯

Canine football fans are a common sight in Texas.

但是猫咪却不肯穿运动服

Cats,however,refuse to wear sporting apparel.

我姐有过惨痛教训

My sister found that out the hard way.

管他的祝我好运吧

Anyway,wish me luck.

等等莱纳德

Leonard,wait.

你是想通过结交佩妮的朋友

Am I correct in assuming that your attempt to be accepted 来维持你俩间的性爱关系

by Penny's pair to ensure

我这么假设没错吧

your continuing mating privileges with her?

对我来说不尽然如此

Well,I wouldn't put it exactly that way

那到底是怎样

How would you put it?

好吧其实就是你说的那样

Yeah,okay,like you said.

看来要经历一段性关系

Huh. Seems like an awful lot of trouble

还真是麻烦得要命

to go through for intercourse.

你就不能花钱找个妓女吗

Don't you have access to women who will do it for money? 顺便

By the way.

在这种语境下也可以"嗬"一声

Another accepted usage for the term "ho."

再见谢尔顿

Good-bye,Sheldon.

等下

Hold on

我认为按照社会传统规定

I believe that social convention

你可不能两手空空地上门

dictate you not arriving empty-handed.

带些赛昂吐司吧

Would you like to bring some Cylon toast?

不带我想融入其中才不想被嘲笑

Yeah,no,I'm trying to fit in,not get laughed at.

赛昂吐司有啥好笑

What's funny about Cylon toast?

门没锁

It's open.

好啊哥们儿

Hey,pal.

你来干嘛

What do you want?

我给你带了件小礼物

I brought you a little gift.

一只新风筝

New kite.

你害我输掉的那只可是正宗的帕唐风筝

The kite you made me lose was an authentic Patang, 是我兄弟从新德里给我寄来的

Indian fighting kite

印度战斗风筝

that my brother sent to me from New Delhi.

我组装了一整天两天用来上色

It took me a day to put together and two days to paint. 而这是Hello Kitty

This is Hello Kitty.

没错但这可附带一只零钱袋呢

Yeah,but it comes with a little coin purse.

帕唐风筝有吗

Does a Patang?

你还是不懂是吗

Wow,you just don't get it,do you?

就算你给我买什么可爱的小玩意

Buying me something pretty isn't going

也不能解决问题

to make our problem just go away.

听我说我有时候的确

Look,I admit I haven't always been

不是一个绝佳好友

the best friend I could be.

你根本就是超级烂友烂到极点

Y've been a sucky friend,a sucky,sucky friend.

没说错

Stipulated.

你一直都这样

And you do it all the time.

上周在Radio Shack商场(美国电子产品零售商) Last week in the mall at Radio Shack,we were looking 我们在帮你妈找一部超大号码键的电话

for a phone with giant numbers for your mother,

而我一转眼你居然就不见了

and I suddenly realize you're not even there.

-我知道-你去哪儿了

- I know,I know... - And Where were you?

被HDOS快餐店的一个女孩儿勾走了

Getting shot down by the girl at Hot Dog on a Stick. 听我解释她实在很火辣嘛

But in my defense,she was gorgeous!

一边用榨汁机做柠檬汁

And working that squeezer to make the lemonade,

一边上下扭腰摆臀的

going and down and up and down.

简直就是在美食天地中

It was like a free pole dance

免费欣赏钢管舞嘛

right in the middle of the food court.

你真是不可理喻

You're impossible.

至少我不用喝醉酒

Hey,at least I can talk to women

就能和女人交谈自如

without being drunk.

不好意思我这是选择性缄默症

Excuse me,I have selective mutism,

被鉴定为是生理疾病

a recognized medical disorder.

你呢你不过是个脑残

You're just a douche.

不知道吗

No. You know what?

也许这才是原因

Maybe that's what this whole thing's about.

你不是在生我的气

You're not mad at me,

而是气你自己

you're mad at yourself.

不我就是生你的气

No,I'm mad at you.

我是讨厌自己但我还是生你的气

I hate myself,but I'm mad at you.

好吧你生我气我明白

Fine. You're mad at me. I get it.

何不今天咱一起过

How about we go spend the day together?

就我们俩

Just the two of us.

你想去哪儿都成

We'll go anywhere you want.

我不知道

I don't know.

别这样嘛

Come on.

我带你去好玩的地方

Let me take you someplace nice.

我很喜欢沥青坑博物馆(展出动物化石的公园) I-I do enjoy the La Brea Tar Pits.

现在去那交通和停车问题

Really,now? With the traffic and the parking?

管他的走

Okay,fine.

沥青坑我们来啦

The Tar Pits. Let's go.

我怎么就对你没辙呢

Oh,why can't I stay mad at you?

上啊上啊

Go! Go! Go!

快上太好了

Go-go-go-go! Yes!

你们没看到吗

Are you people watching this?

这真是太棒了

Is this amazing or what?

亲爱的现在放的是

Sweetie,that's a highlight

98年冠军赛的比赛集锦

from the '98 championship game.

我不知道

Oh. Did not know that.

-你喝了多少-没喝怎么

- How much beer have you had? - None,why?

没啥我只是希望你喝醉了

Oh. I was just kind of hoping you were drunk.

-现在回到现场直播了-好

- Now we're back live. - Okay,yeah.

我能看出跟之前的差别

I can see the difference.

怎么不掷黄旗那绝对是故意出界

Oh,where's the flag? That's intentional grounding.

-绝对的-那完全就是个向前传球

- Totally. - That completely was a forward pass,

也就是说他们故意传球不成功

Which they threw intentionally incomplete

以免被罚码数或为了节省时间

To avoid loss of yardage or to conserve time

我真不敢相信裁判甚至不

I can't believe they're not

罚掉他们失去一次进攻机会

Being penalized with the loss of a down

并将启球线

And by having to move the line of scrimmage

移回到犯规的地方重新开始进攻

Back to the spot of the foul.

来吃块披萨亲爱的

Here,have some pizza,sweetie.

佩妮你知道我有乳糖不耐症的

Penny,you know I'm lactose intolerant.

我知道我只想让你别说话

I know. I just need you stop talking.

佩妮佩妮佩妮

Penny. Penny. Penny.

-谢尔顿进来吧-谢谢

- Sheldon,come in. - Thank you.

我想做三明治但没面包了

I'd like to make a sandwich,but I'm out of bread.

冰箱里有

There's some in the fridge.

你不该把面包放冰箱里的

You shouldn't keep your bread in the refrigerator.

淀粉分子间的结晶作用会让面包变硬

Staleness is caused by crystallization of the starch molecules, 在低温条件下这一过程会加速

Which occurs faster at cool temperatures.

在地球上我们都说"谢谢"

On Earth,we say "thank you."

莱纳德鹦鹉学舌得怎么样

So Leonard,how goes the mimesis?

鹦鹉学舌

"Mimesis"?

你知道的鹦鹉学舌

You know. Mimesis.

就是鹦鹉学着某个特定的目标或人物

An action in which the mimic takes on the properties

模仿他们的行为

of a specific object or organism.

鹦鹉学舌

Mimesis.

你到底在说什么啊

What the hell are you talking about?

我是在跟你交流

I'm attempting to communicate with you

又不想让你周围的人明白

Without my meaning becoming apparent to those around you. 我再试一次好了

Let me try again.

这几个"本地物种"

Have the indigenous fauna

接受你为他们中一员了吗

Accepted you as one of their own?

咯吱咯吱使使眼色

Nudge,nudge,wink,wink.

我想是吧

Oh,I guess so.

很好顺便提醒你

Good. Oh,FYI.

我吃完三明治之后我就带库萨帕里的

After I eat my sandwich,I'm taking Koothrappali's

帕唐风筝出去试飞一下

Patang kite out for a test run.

你想带着你的三角翼猛禽跟我一起去吗

Would you like to get your delta-wing raptor and join me?

谢尔顿我不想去放风筝

I don't want to fly kites,Sheldon.

我们正看球赛呢

We're watching football here.

我看得出来

I can see that.

只是给你另外一个选择而已

I was providing you with an alternative.

而且是之前从未在类似情况下提供过的恩惠

A courtesy I was never offered in similar circumstances.

快看

Oh,look at that.

俄克拉荷马的主教练掷红旗

The Oklahoma coach throw down a red flag

表明他对场上裁决表示异议

Indicating he's challenging the ruling on the field.

希望他是对的不然的话

I hope he's right,'cause if he'not,

他就要付出三次暂停中的一次作为代价了

It'll cost him one of his three time-outs.

莱纳德亲爱的

You know,Leonard,honey,

你想跟谢尔顿出去斗风筝的话我不介意的

I wouldn't mind if you wanted to go fly kites with Sheldon. 不我想看完这比赛

No,I'll watch the end of the game.

再说反正也就剩三分钟了

Besides,there's only three minutes left.

上半场剩三分钟

Until halftime.

才到上半场结束

This is justalf?

都几个小时了

We've been here for hours.

还得再有几个小时

And you're gonna be here for a couple more.

-你开什么玩笑-没开玩笑

- Oh,you're kidding me. - No.

很高兴见到各位

Nice meeting all of you.

是啊那啥那就是我男朋友

So,yeah,anyway,that's my boyfriend.

他真的很聪明

He is really smart.

这剑齿猫[即剑齿虎]我真的很喜欢

I really like my saber-toothed cat.

谢谢你

Thank you.

别客气

My pleasure.

也许午饭后我们还可以去圣安东尼奥餐厅

Maybe after lunch,we can go to Marie Callender's

吃几个派

And have some pie.

我很想去

I'd like it.

这真是一个完美的周六

This is turning out to be a perfect Saturday.

很好我很荣幸

Good.I'm glad.

兄弟看到她怎么对我笑了吗

Oh,man. Did you see the way she smiled at me?

好吧你去好了

Fine. Go ahead.

不行今儿就我们俩过

No. This is our day.

想去追的话就去吧

If you want to chase after her,chase after her.

开什么玩笑那样的女孩我一点机会都没有的

Ah,who am I kidding? I wouldn't have a shot with a girl like that. 别这么妄自菲薄

Don't put yourself down.

你还是很有吸引力的

You're a very attractive man.

-你真这么想-对

- You think so? - Yeah.

当然虽然我不会强迫你跟我去上

Absolutely. It wouldn't kill you

普拉提锻炼肌肉

To take a Pilates class with me now and then,

但你的竹竿身材还是有点吸引力的

But you have a certain wiry appeal

是啊都无所谓了

Yeah,well,it doesn't matter

因为她又没真的对我笑

'cause she wasn't really smiling at me.

事实上这次我觉得她确实有

Actually,in this case,I think she was.

真的

Really?

-真的-回见

- Yeah. - Bye.

真是个傻瓜

What a douche.

生活大爆炸第四季 第一集 台词整理

Howard: And now the Kung Pao Chicken. 这是宫保鸡丁。 -Leonard: Ah, yeah. Wow. 啊,好,哇。 -Raj: Smooth. 厉害。 -Howard: And finally, my Moo Shu Pork. 最后,是我的木须肉。 -Raj: Whoo-hoo! 哇塞! -Howard: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.好了,先生们,你们都看到了机器人已经把所有饭菜取出来了。-Raj: And it only took 28 minutes. 仅仅花了28分钟时间。 -Sheldon: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 真不错啊,不过我们得小心点。 -Howard: Why? 为什么? -Sheldon: Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot. Tomorrow, it travels back in time and tries to kill Sarah Connor. 今天,这是个中餐传递机器人,明天,它会及时地穿越时空,回去谋杀Sarah Connor(终结者外传女主人公)。 -Leonard: I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon. Sheldon 我可不相信会发生这样的事情。 -Sheldon: No one ever does. That's why it happens.。没人相信所以才会发生啊。 -Penny: Hey. Is the food here? Ooh. What's that? 嘿,外卖都到了? 哇,那是什么? -Howard: That, dear lady, is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand, designed

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

莱纳德看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up, my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿 Raj, Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello. Leonard, Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 - Yeah. - Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的 Hey,Leonard,check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard,she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up,my nerdizzles? 拉杰谢尔顿 Raj,Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello.Leonard,Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 -Yeah.-Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的 Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本14

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting. 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 I usually just have coffee. 你彻夜未眠吗 You've been up all night? 早上了吗 Is it morning? 是的 Yes. 那我就是彻夜未眠了 Then I've been up all night. 你卡壳了 And you're stuck? 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? 真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 he just runs around the apartment. 现在又是在干嘛 What is he doing now? 他要不是在分解公式的项 Hmm,he's either isolating the terms 一一检验的话 of his formula and examining them individually, 就是在... or... 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 after Peter Pan cut it off. 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, 不是短吻鳄 not an alligator.

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E10

Series 4 Episode 10 – The Alien Parasite Hypothesis Scene: The apartment. Sheldon:Clarify something for me. Isn’t the point of a communal meal the exchange of ideas and opinions? An opportunity to consider important issues of the day? Leonard: It is. You just kind of put a damper on things when you said, the next person I see talking with food in their mouth will be put to death. Sheldon: Well, we could argue about who said what all night long, but to set things back on course, I will propose a new topic of conversation. Leonard: Great. Sheldon: What is the best number? By the way, there’s only one correct answer. Raj: Five million, three hundred eighteen thousand and eight? Sheldon: Wrong. The best number is 73. You’re probably wondering why. Leonard: No. Howard: Uh-uh. Raj: We’re good. Sheldon: 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, seven and three. Eh? Eh? Did I lie? Leonard: We get it. 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers. Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one which backwards is one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is Sirron Kcuhc. Raj: Just for the record, when you enter five million three hundred eighteen thousand and eight in a calculator, upside-down it spells boobies. Leonard: Remember when you were wondering why the girls didn’t want to eat with us tonight? Howard: Yeah, I get it now. Scene: A bar. Penny: I love your little heart locket, Bernadette. Bernadette: Oh, thanks. Howard gave it to me. It’s the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewellery. Amy: Did you know that the iconic Valentine’s heart shape is not actuall y based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over? Penny: Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I’s with little asses? Cool. Zack: Hey, Penny, how’s it going? Penny: Hey, Zack, what are you doing here? Zack: My dad’s company prints the menus for this place. I’m just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes ‘em easier to clean if people throw up on ‘em. Guess how I got the idea? Penny: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy. Bernadette: Hi. Zack: Hey. Amy: Hoo. Zack: Okay, well, it was good to see you. Penny: Yeah, you, too. Bernadette: He’s really cute. How do you know him? Penny: Oh, we went out a couple of times. Amy: I’m often flummoxed by current slang. Does went out mean had intercourse? Bernadette: Yes. Penny: No, no. But in this case, yes.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E15

嗯我也想你了亲爱的 Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie. 我得挂了晚上见吧 Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight? 好的 Okay. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 不你先挂嘛 No,you hang up first. 喂 Hello? 老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴 Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend, 但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面 but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗 in front of those of us who don't? 事实上他也许该当如此 Actually,he might have to. 在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品 There's an economic concept known as a positional good 它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值 in which an object is only valued by the possessor 因为其他人无法拥有 because it's not possessed by others. 这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年 The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch 用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽] to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢 That's not true. 我的快乐不是建立于 My happiness is not dependent 挚友的杯具与孤独之上的 on my best friend being miserable and alone. 谢谢 Thank you. 当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了 Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

生活大爆炸剧本

站住 Hold. 干嘛 What? 解释你为什么打喷嚏 Explain your sneeze. 什么 I'm sorry? -你有过敏症吗-没有 - Do you have allergies? - No. 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 Is there too much pepper on your salad? 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 I don't put pepper on salads. 够了坐那边去 I've heard enough. Sit over there. 别这样我不想一个人坐 Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself. [美国伤寒带菌者] 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 That's what Typhoid Mary said, 显然她朋友让步了所以都病了 And clearly,her friends buckled. 伙计们帮帮我 Guys,help me. 谢尔顿别这样 Sheldon,come on. 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 Yeah,it's just one sneeze. -自个坐去吧-再见兄弟 - You're on your own. - See you,buddy. 莱纳德我有东西给你看 Oh,Leonard,I have something for you. 根据室友协议 Per our roommate agreement,this is 这是提前24小时通知 Your 24-hour notice that I will be having 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. 你说的无血缘关系的女性 When you say "non-related female," 应该指人类吧 You still mean human,right? 当然

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3中英文对照台词

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演. 台词: -Leonard: How about an acetylene torch? acetylene torch: 乙炔焊炬 用乙炔焊炬怎么样? -Howard: Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud. loud: 响亮地,大声地 我真不敢相信我要大声说出来, No pulling, no saws, no torches. 不要拉,不要锯,不要焊炬。 -Leonard: Well, then what do you want us to do? 好吧,那你要我们怎么做? -Woman: Howard, I made cookies for you cookies: 饼干

Howard我给你和你的小朋友们 and your little friends! 做了饼干。 -Howard: That's great, Mom, thanks! 那太好了,妈妈,谢谢。 -Woman: I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch! Hawaiian punch: 夏威夷混合果汁 我会把它们和夏威夷鸡尾酒一起送去。 -Howard: Don't come up here! 不要上来! -Woman: Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?! be ashamed of: 难为情,对…感到羞耻 为什么不?! 你以你妈为耻?! -Howard: Yes, but that's not the point! 是的,但那不是重点! Get me out of here. 把我从这里弄走。 -Leonard: You have any ideas, Raj? 你有什么主意吗,Raj? -Raj: Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch. 现在,我能想到的只有饼干和夏威夷鸡尾酒。

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 不好意思 Excuse me. 你们误用了"嗬"这个词 You're misusing the word "ho." 这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词 It's an interjection used to call attention 而不是物体例如"停下嗬" to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!" 或者"向西嗬" Or,uh,"Westward,ho!" 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 各位好在忙什么 Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'? 出去发现电的存在吗 Going out to discover electricity? 如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果 If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在" he did not "discover electricity," 他只是利用风筝证明 he merely used a kite to determine 闪电"带"电 that lightning "consists" of electricity. 他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉 He also invented the Franklin stove, 双光眼镜和灵活导尿管 bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter. 风筝嗬 Kites,ho. 我们准备去斗风筝 We're heading out for some kite fighting. -斗风筝-对 - "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah. 一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动 It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport. 其实割到喉咙的风险很低 Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实 On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好 Okay-dokay. 每次看这部电影我都很困惑 This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思 What do you mean? 指南说得一清二楚 The instructions are very clear: 午夜后别喂魔怪 "don't feed the gremlins after midnight." 别弄湿魔怪 "don't get the gremlins wet." 这能有多难 How hard is that? 伙计们好啊 Hi,guys. 好啊亲爱的 Hi,honey. 好 Hey. 都已经是"亲爱的"啦 Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系 Yes. Since their relationship become carnal, 佩妮就升级了对他的爱称 Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment, 跟她称为"甜心"的人区分 Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," 通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意 Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult. 别这么无聊"甜心" You're boring people,"sweetie". 但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺 Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely. 你们在干什么 So,what are you guys doing? 庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日 Celebrating Columbus day. 我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》 We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品 They're all written by Chris Columbus. 好啊 Okay.

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

'cause you know I'll do it! 搞定激光接上电源了 Ok,we've got the power to the laser. 我应该带把伞来的 I should've brought an umbrella. 作甚啊又不会下雨 What for? It's not gonna rain. 我知道 I know that. 但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的 But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility. 这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧 That's a "Bazinga," Right? 我的巅峰之作你觉得呢 One of my best,don't you think? 霍华德你要不要再检查一下 Howard,do you want to double-check 激光上的赤道仪装置 the equatorial mount on the laser? 我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上[月面某部名称] We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility. 没问题

You got it. 天拉杰别这样 Oh,Raj,no. 人们花了无数美元发明了英特网 Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet 并在上面发了无数艳照 and filling it with pictures of naked women, 就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊 so we don't have to peep through windows. 我才没有呢 It's not like that. 我只不过在看别人的电视而已 I'm watching someone's TV. 正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢 The Good Wife is on. 告诉你这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》 I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy. 莱纳德莱纳德 Leonard,Leonard. 那是啥那是啥 What is that? What is that? 别紧张不就是只脏袜子嘛

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词02

谢尔顿你错了 Sheldon,you're wrong. 金刚狼出生时没有骨爪 Wolverine was not born with bone claws. 霍华德 Howard, 你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人 you know me to be a very smart man. 我要是错了我能不知道吗 Don't you think if I were wrong,I'd know it? -首先... -算了吧 - Okay,first of all... - Give it up,dude. 别跟疯子争辩了 You're arguing with a crazy person. 我不是疯子 I'm not crazy. 我妈妈带我去检测过 My mother had me tested. -伙计们 -你来这干嘛 - Hey,guys. - What are you doing here? 你说呢今晚是新漫画书之夜啊 What do you mean? It's new comic book night. 鉴于你和佩妮终于勾搭上了 Yeah,but since you and Penny finally hooked up,we thought 我们以为你们会来个光溜溜之夜呢 you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night. 生活并非只有性爱拉杰 There's more to life than sex,Raj. 谁认同"莱佩情24小时内熄火" Okay,who had "Leonard flames out with Penny in less than 24 hours"? 我 I did. 什么都没熄火 Nothing flamed out. 我们没必要夜夜春宵 We don't have to have sex every night,you know. 是没必要但强烈推荐啊 You don't have to,but it's highly recommended. 在机遇之窗猛然关闭之前好好利用这段绝佳时期 Yeah,take advantage of that window of opportunity before it slams shut on your little dinky. 这不是机遇的问题 It's not a matter of opptunity. 我们要了解对方

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E02

S4E02 – The Cruciferous V egetable Amplification Scene: The apartment. Sheldon has a series of whiteboards across the room. Leonard: Whatchadoin’ there? Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner? Sheldon: The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: What I’m doing here is trying to determine when I’m going to die. Leonard: A lot of people are working on that research. So what is all this? Sheldon: My family history factoring in longevity, propensity for disease, et cetera. Leonard: Interesting. Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB. What’s KBB? Sheldon: Killed by badger. Leonard: How’s t hat? Sheldon: It was Thanksgiving. Uncle Carl said, I think there’s a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that flashlight. Those were the last words he ever spoke to us. Leonard: I don’t think you need to worry about death by badgers being hereditary. Sheldon: Not true. The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically. Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family. Who’s to say that I don’t share that flawed DNA? Leonard: You can always get a badger and find out. Sheldon: But seriously, even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor, at best I have 60 years left. Leonard: That long, huh? Sheldon: 60 only takes me to here. I need to get to here. Leonard: What’s there? Sheldon: The earliest estimate of the singularity, when man will be able to transfer his consciousness into machines and achieve immortality. Leonard: So, you’re upset about missing out on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot? Sheldon: By this much. Leonard: Tough break. You want eggs? Sheldon: You don’t get it, Leonard. I’m going to miss so much, the unified field theory,cold fusion, the dogapus. Leonard: What’s a dogapus? Sheldon: A hybrid dog and octopus. Man’s underwater best friend. Leonard: Is somebody working on that? Sheldon: I was going to. I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday. Leonard: Wait a minute. You hate dogs. Sheldon: A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that. Credits sequence. Scene: The apartment. Howard: What do we owe you? Leonard: It came to $28.17. Let’s say six bucks apiece. Howard: Here you go. Leonard: Thank you. Penny: What? Leonard: Never mind. I got it. Penny: Oh, you wanted me to pay.

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

看咱哥俩准备好去奔赴四人约会 Look at us,getting ready for a double date 还是和真正的女人且光明正大的 With actual women who publicly acknowledge 以女朋友身份 They're our girlfriends. 没错真女人最赞 Yes,actual women are the best. 我就不明白了 I don't understand. 难道还有其他种类的女人 What other kind of women are there? 霍华德人造女性是属于你的研究部门的 Howard,artificial women are your department. 你要接这个茬吗 You want to take this? 才不咧那会吓坏他的 No,it would just freak him out. 听着在出发之前 Listen,before we leave, 我要警告你我是个热情的男人 I should warn you,I'm a passionate man 倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情 And I tend towards public displays of affection. 你到底想说什么啊霍华德 What are you trying to tell me,Howard? 我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下 There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant, 而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安 And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable, 所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的 So it would help if you and Penny made out,too. 别担心 Don't worry. 我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧 We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar. 晚上好白种人 Namaste,white people. 好消息 Good news! 我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》 I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.

生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词11.txt 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。 argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值 It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun, establish: 确定 Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6 月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服 十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。 which incinerates any contaminate matter incinerate: 烧成灰 contaminate: 受到污染的 matter: 物质 任何污染物都可以烧掉。 and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh. invulnerable: 不会受伤害的 Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物 unharmed: 没有受伤的 daisy: 极好的【非常的】 fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】 只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。 -Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it? 要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办? -Sheldon:Like what? 比如什么呢? -Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard. mustard: 芥末 不知道,也许氪芥末吧。 -Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed assume: 假定 condiment: 调味品 destroy: 毁坏 我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。 when the planet Krypton exploded. planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸 因为氪星已经爆炸了。 -Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite, turn into: 变成 或者全变成芥末放射物了。 the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth. rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁 这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。 -Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here. serious: 严肃的 Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。 Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian. therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗 超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。 -Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains? pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点 对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档