文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 外贸常用英语口语

外贸常用英语口语

外贸常用英语口语
外贸常用英语口语

成千上万人,学洛基英语

外贸英语词汇

Part 1

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

Part Two

16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我们期待你们的尽快答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings. 我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

34.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

35.This product will pay its own way in a year.

该产品一年就可收回成本。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

该机器半年就可收回投资。

37.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour. 这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

40.These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

https://www.wendangku.net/doc/5310730298.html,pared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每英里损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

42.This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.

这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

43.This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.

这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

44.This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

45.Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up. 我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。

46.Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.

我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。

47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great

fame both at home and abroad.

这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.

我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。

50.As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.

我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。

52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。

53.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。

55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。

56.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.

我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

58.These items are most salable in our market.

在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.

我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。

61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年

65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于农业产品业务

68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务

69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务

70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务

72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我们也做各类丝织品生意

75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫

Part two

76 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势

77 We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单

78 We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品

79 Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

80 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

电子产品在我司业务范围内

81 We also do export business of handmade woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务

82 We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意

83 Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场

84 We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务

85 We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions. 我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友

86 Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司

87 As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位

88 We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brandnames.

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

89 We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年

90 We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造20余年

“成千上万人疯狂下载。。。。。。

更多价值连城的绝密英语学习资料,

洛基内部秘密英语,技巧,策略

请在网上申请报名”

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled

And paced upon the mountains overhead

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

The furthest distance in the world

Is not between life and death

But when I stand in front of you

Yet you don't know that

I love you.

The furthest distance in the world

Is not when I stand in front of you

Yet you can't see my love

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both Yet cannot be together.

The furthest distance in the world

Is not being apart while being in love

But when I plainly cannot resist the yearning

Yet pretending you have never been in my heart. The furthest distance in the world

Is not struggling against the tides

But using one's indifferent heart To dig an uncrossable river

For the one who loves you.

常用外贸口语200句

常用外贸口语200句 1、 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在能够先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还能够对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7、 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

国际贸易英语口语

外贸英语专栏-国际贸易英语口语 Unit one Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系 Brief Introduction 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm. 我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business

外贸跟单常用英语口语

跟单口语 1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。4.How many designs?有几个款式? 3 designs .三个款式。 5.How many colors? 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿? 9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品,不能给你。11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。 12. Any discount?有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。 15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set.一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。 20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

外贸英语口语900句:装运方式

外贸英语口语900句:装运方式 Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney? 您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗? Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong? 您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。 We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap. 我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。 Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country. 有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。 So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong. 据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。 In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。 All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price. 所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。 Partial shipment is allowed.

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍 以下是###整理的《外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍》,希望大家喜欢! A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S. A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲 演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。 B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model? B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧 款的好? A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在 新款机种中,我们把画面增大了很多。还有…… B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for: B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订第十七讲签订合同 Signing a contract 备战词汇: Signature ['s?gn?t??] n. 签名,署名,信号 Concession [k?n'se?(?)n] n. 让步 Prepare [pr?'pe?] v. 准备 Clause [kl??z] n. 条款 Condition [k?n'd??(?)n] n. 条件,情况 Previous ['pri?v??s] a. 以前的,早先的 Draft [drɑ?ft] n. 草稿,草图 Modification [,m?d?f?'ke??(?)n] n. 修正

Comply [k?m'pla?] v. 遵守,遵从 Request [r?'kwest] n./v. 请求 Comment ['k?ment] n./v. (发表)意见 Cancel ['k?ns(?)l] v. 撤销,删去 Breach [bri?t?] n./v. 违背,违反 Termination [t??m?'ne??(?)n] n. 结束,终止 Particular [p?'t?kj?l?] a. 特殊的,特别的备战句型:我们现在签协议好吗? —OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字。

—We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签协议,因此双方都要做些让步。 —I’m sorry, the agreement hasn’t been fully prepared. 对不起,协议还没完全准备好。 合同中的主要条款有哪些? —All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous agreement number Fxx. 所有条款与你们过去签的第Fxx 号协议规定的一样。 —The buyer shall open an irrevocable, confirmed and partial shipment letter of credit. 买方需要开除不可撤销的、保兑的、允许分批装运的信用证。 请过目一下协议稿,看是否有需要修改的地方。 —Well, it contains basically all we have agreed upon. 协议基本包括了我们商定的全部内容。

外贸英语900句(全)

《商务英语口语900句》 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。 Part Two 16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。 17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly. 希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。 18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望尽快得到你们的答复。 19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们期待你们的尽快答复。 20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration. 希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。 21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运 Unit 11:Shipment 1 Having settled all the terms of payment,now Mr Joson and Mr Wang get to talk over the question of shipment. J:Now that we have satisfactory with the deal for the question of payment term.I am desired to know if it is possible to effect shipment during April. W:I am sorry we cannot effect shipment in April. J:Then,when is the earliest we can expect the shipment? W:By the middle of May,I think. J:That would be too late.You see,June is the season of this commodity of our market.And we have to find somewhere else for goods retailing.Besides,our customers formality is rather complicated and it will take quite a long time.You must deliver the goods before May.Or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season. W:It is all very well for you to say that.But I must point out that our factorys have a lot of back orders in hand.I am afraid it is very difficult to improve any other on that time. J:Can you find some way for an earlier delivery?It means a lot to us.If we place our goods on the market that time,when all the other importers has sold theirs and its preferable price we should lose out.

外贸英语口语大全(35)

外贸英语口语大全(35) It'sbettertodesignateTangguastheload ingport. 在塘沽装货比较合适。AmanagerofaJapaneseCompanyandastaffmem berofaChinesecorporationholdadiscussio

nontheloadingportatBeijingHotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 We'dbetterhaveabrieftalkabouttheloadin gport. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。YoumaychooseTianjinasportofshipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。HowaboutshippingthemfromHuangpuinstead

ofShantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?YouinsistthatDalianistheloadingport,ri ght? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?NowHuangpuisfineastheloadingport. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。Wearealwayswillingtochoosethebigportsa stheloadingports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港 We'dliketodesignateShanghaiastheloadin gportbecauseitisneartheproducingarea. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。Itmakesnodifferencetoustochangetheload ingportfromShantoutoZhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

外贸英语口语900句:什么是“注意力经济”

外贸英语口语900句:什么是“注意力经济” The Attention Economy is a marketplace where consumers agree to receive services in exchange for their attention. Examples include personalized news, personalized search, alerts and recommendations to buy. Note that the Attention Economy is different from the tradional meaning of an economy, because it isn't about buying and selling - although ultimately those things may occur. 注意力经济是一个消费者以他们的注意力换取服务的市场。例子 包括个性新闻,个性搜索,快讯和购买建议等。要指出的是,注意力 经济有别于传统经济含义,因为不是关于购买和销售,虽然这些行为 最终也有有可能发生。 News feeds illustrate the point well, since they ask for consumers attention in exchange for the opportunity to show them advertising. Search engines also show ads (asking for consumers attention) in exchange for helping users find answers online (a service provided for free in exchange for that attention). News feeds就很好的证明了这点,因为他们要求用消费者的注意 力来交换展示他们广告的机会。搜索引擎也用显示广告(要求消费者 的注意力)来交换协助在网络上找到答案(利用免费服务来交换注意力) A key point is that The Attention Economy is about the consumer having choice - they get to choose where their attention is 'spent'. Another key ingredient in the attention game is relevancy. As long as the consumer sees relevant content, he/she is going to stick around - and that creates more opportunities to sell.

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句 一) Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

外贸跟单员考试跟单常用英语集锦汇编

跟单必备,外贸英语常用词 FOB (free on board) 离岸价 C&F (cost and freight) 成本加运费价 CIF (cost, insurance and freight) 到岸价 freight 运费 wharfage 码头费 landing charges 卸货费 customs duty 关税, port dues 港口税 import surcharge 进口附加税 import variable duties 进口差价税 commission 佣金 return commission 回佣,回扣 price including commission 含佣价 net price 净价, wholesale price 批发价 discount / allowance 折扣 retail price 零售价 spot price 现货价格 current price 现行价格/ 时价 indicative price 参考价格 customs valuation 海关估价 price list 价目表 total value 总值 贸易保险术语 All Risks 一切险 F.P.A. (Free from Particular Average) 平安险 W.A. / W.P.A (With Average or With Particular Average) 水渍险War Risk 战争险 F.W.R.D. (Fresh Water Rain Damage) 淡水雨淋险 Risk of Intermixture and Contamination 混杂、玷污险 Risk of Leakage 渗漏险 Risk of Odor 串味险 Risk of Rust 锈蚀险 Shortage Risk 短缺险 T.P.N.D. ( Theft, Pilferage & Non-delivery) 偷窃提货不着险Strikes Risk 罢工险 贸易机构词汇

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

外贸英语口语常用句

外贸英语口语常用句 2006-10-1 for/from want of 由于缺少…… The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 Some of the wounded soldiers died for want of medicine. 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 for the use of 供……使用的 This parking lot is for the use of employees only. 这个停车场只供员工使用。 This dining hall is for the use of teachers. 这个饭堂是供教师使用的。 in support of 为了支持……,为了拥护…… He spoke at the meeting in support of my idea. 他在会上讲话支持我的想法。 They decided to stay in support of the new leadership. 为了支持新的领导班子,他们决定留下来。 so as to 为了(做)……,以便(做)…… They made a lot of lively programs so sas to attract more children. 为了吸引更多的孩子,他们制作了很多生动活泼的节目。 I left home at 5:00 in the morning so as to be there on time. 我早上5点钟就出门,以便准时到达那里。 in search of 为了寻找……,为了寻求…… He went to the south in search of better prospects. 他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。 She immigrated to New Zealand in search of a quiet life. 她为了过上平静的生活移民到新西兰去。 for the sake of/for one's sake 为……起见,为了…… His family moved to the countryside for the sake of his son's health. 他一家为了他儿子的健康搬到乡下去。 He betrayed his friend for money's sake. 他为了钱而出卖自己的朋友。

外贸跟单英语

1. We’d like to order your products. We’ll send our official order today. 我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。 2. Did you get our order for your telephones? 你是否收到了我们订电话机的订单? 3. We’ve noticed that your orders have been falling off lately,haven’t you? 我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗? 4. That’s because we have switched to made-up goods market. 那是因为我们转向成衣生意的缘故。 5. Is there anything I can book for you now? 目前有什么我可以代您订购的吗? 6. What we can order from you right now are cotton goods.en] 现在我们能向你订购的只有棉织品。 [en]7. Can you let me have the name and quantities? 你可以告诉我货名和数量吗? 8. Unless you order in March,we won’t be able to deliver in June. 除非你方三月订货,否则我们无法6月送货。 9. I’m ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods areconfined to Finland. 我准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是,货物只限卖给芬兰的公司。 10. Advanced samples must arrive in London before the end of August; otherwise the goods are useless. 前寄样品必须在8月底以前到达伦敦,否则所订货物都将无效。 11. Can we make a change on order No. 29734? 我们可以修改一下29734号订单吗? 12. We want to increase the number of AR-26s on order No. 99725. 我们想增加99725号订单上AR-26的数量。 货款结算英语 Settlement of the payment 货款结算 Payment currency支付货币 Depreciate / Appreciate贬/升值 Evaluation currency估价货币 Convertible currency可转化货币 Hard / Soft currency硬币/软币 Operative Instruments:有效票据 A Bill of Exchange; Bill / Draft汇票 B Promissory note本票 C Check支票 Banker’s draft银行汇票 Commercial draft商业汇票 Clean draft光票汇票 Documentary draft跟单汇票 Sight / Demand draft即期汇票 Time / Usance draft远期汇票 Commercial acceptance draft商业承兑汇票

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单 A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list. A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单 B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side. B:谢谢你们给3%勺优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高 A: This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction . A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了 B: If so.we find it different for us to go with our talks. B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。 A: Then ,what's your countr-offer. A:那么你方的还价是多少呢? B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great. B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差别太大。 B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market. B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的

外贸英语口语

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下曰程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。l 10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。 13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档