文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 银行常用英语口语100句

银行常用英语口语100句

银行常用英语口语100句
银行常用英语口语100句

银行常用英语口语100句

1.请到1号柜台。

Please go to Counter No.1.

2.您的凭证金额大写填写有误,请您重填一份,因为金额不能涂改。The amount in figure is incorrect. Would you mind filling another one, because the voucher is invalid if altered.

3.你想开哪种帐户?

What kind of accounts do you have in your mind?

4.您的账面余额为5600美元。

The balance on your account is five thousand six hundred US dollars.

5.你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?

Would you like to open a current account?

6.请您把名字签在线上面。

Please sign your name on the dotted line, please.

7.这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。

Here is your passbook. Please bring it with you when you deposit or withdraw money.

8.对不起,这张是假币。

I'm sorry. This note is counterfeit.

~

9.按我国的法规和国际惯例,要没收假币,请您合作。

According to China's regulations and international practices, forged notes must be confiscated, thank you for your cooperation.

10.您在我行有储蓄账户吗?

Do you have a savings account in our bank?

11.开一个账户有什么手续?

What is the procedure for opening an account?

12.您能告诉我如何开户么?

Could you tell me how to open an account?

]

13.我们行的储蓄账户分为活期和定期。

We have demand deposit and time deposit for savings account.

14.我们通常对个人客户提供活期和定期存款。

We normally offer current account and fixed account to individuals.

15.抱歉,我们现在还不能开立个人支票账户。

Sorry, personal checking account is not available yet.

16.你希望在你的户头上存多少?

How much would you like to pay into your account?

|

17.我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。

You may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary

safe-keeping.

18.请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及你的姓名,地址和工作的单位,好吗?Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and employer?

19.我想知道我能否在这兑换支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

20如果透支了怎么办?

What if I overdraw?

[

21.携带大额现金总还是不太安全。

It's not safe to carry large sums of cash.

22.我们目前还不受理远期支票。

We don't handle time checks at the moment.

23.请告诉我你希望怎样支款?

Please tell me how would you like to draw your money.

24.您需要在支票收款人一栏上写上收款人姓名或收款商户名称。

You need to write down the name of the payee, the name of the person or the shop you are going to pay, on the line next to ‘pay to the order of’.

"

25.您需要对支票背书。就是在支票背面签上您的名字。

You need to endorse the check. That is to sign your name on the back of the check.

26.在开支票时,金额要紧贴“人民币”填写,以避免别人涂改金额。It's a good idea to write the amount right next to RMB so that no one can change the amount when you write your check.

27.比如说,要开200元的支票,就要这么写。

For example, you need to write in this way if you want to make a check for two hundred Yuan.

28.您需要在我行开立一个活期账户。

You need to open a current account in our bank.

29.活期账户起存金额为1元,采用存折形式。

}

The starting balance for the current account is only one Yuan. It takes the form of a bankbook.

30.如果开活期账户,您可以随时取款。

You may make withdrawals from the account at any time if it's a current account. 31.请告诉我你要换多少?

Please tell me how much you would like to change.

32.你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

How much of the remittance would you like to convert into Japanese Yen?

33.我们对所有客户提供的个人支票都是免费的。

We offer personal checks free of charge to all our customers.

34.请您记住,我们不受理账户透支的支票,所以您的账户需要有足够的余额。Please make sure you have sufficient balance in your account, because we don’t accept overdraft.

35.如果您选择自动转存,我们可以把它按到期日的同档次利率再转存一次。

If you choose to renew the deposit automatically, we can renew your time deposit once, at a interest rate of the same term applied on the maturity day.

36.请将您的名字、地址、身份证号码、电话号码和要存的金额填入一张存款单。Please fill in this application form with your name, address, identity card number, telephone number and the amount you wish to deposit.

37.您需要出示您的身份证或护照。

\

You need to provide your identity card or passport.

38.这是您的存折,请拿好。

This is your bankbook. Please keep it safe.

39.给您,请拿好您的存单。请拿好。

Here is your certificate of deposit, please keep it safe.

40.请问您想存多少钱?

How much money would you like to deposit?

41.笔和存款单在那边的桌子上。

You can find the pen and the deposit slip on the table over there.

42.能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

I’d like cash out some money, please?

43.为别人代办存款需要您出示两人的身份证或护照。

Since you are depositing for others, you need to provide both parties’ IDs or passports.

44.我想知道能否把这笔兑成美圆。

I'd like to know if you could change this money into U.S. dollars for me. 45.我想把全部汇款换成美圆。

·

I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

46.我想把这张纸币换成硬币。

I'd like some coins for this note.

47.我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。

I'd like to break this 50 dollar note.

48.请给我5张20元和10张一元的。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

49.请给我5元票面的。

*

In fives, please.

50.给我一些小票好吗?

Could you give me some small notes?

51.我清点现金时,请您不要离开柜台。

Please stay at the counter while I count the cash.

52.您的款项有误,请您重新清点一下。

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid the money is not quite the same with the amount you indicated. Would you please double check it?

53.定期存款有以下几种存期:3个月、6个月、一年、两年、三年、五年。There are six kinds of time deposits, three months, six months, one year, two years, three years and five years.

"

54.请问您想取多少钱?

How much money would you like to withdraw?

55.您的账户余额不足。

Your balance is not sufficient.

56.您的账户余额只有602元。

You only have six hundred and two Yuan in your account.

57.这是您想取的钱。

Here is the cash you wish to withdraw.

%

58.这是10张10元和10张50元的钞票,共计600元,请清点一下。Here are ten ten-yuan notes and ten fifty-yuan notes for the total amount of six hundred Yuan, please double check it.

59.您可以提前支取定期存款,但利息只能按活期存款利率计算。

You may withdraw your time deposit before the maturity. But the interest would be applied at the rate of current account.

60.办理提前支取时,您必须出示身份证或护照。

You need to provide your ID card or passport to withdraw your time deposit before maturity.

61.您可以部分提前支取。但需要您带上身份证或护照。

You may withdraw part of the deposit before maturity. But need to provide your identity card or passport.

62.部分提前支取只能办理一次。办理后,您如果在到期日前还需要取款,就只能全部取出。利息按活期利率计算。

You can withdraw part of the time deposit before maturity only once. After that, if you still need to withdraw money before maturity, you have to withdraw the rest amount. And the interest would be applied at the rate of current account.

63.请您输入账户密码。

Please enter the pass code of your account.

64.请您再次输入您的密码。

Please re-enter your password.

65.账户密码可以是任意六位的。

The pass code of your account can be any number of six digits.

66.抱歉,您输入的密码不正确。

{

I'm sorry, the pass code you entered does not match the one you regist ered.

67.密码不正确您就无法取款。

I'm afraid you can not withdraw the money if the pass code is not corr ect.

68.您是不是输错密码了?请不要着急,再试一次。

Maybe you entered a wrong number. Don't worry, have another try.

69.我们看不到您的密码,而且也无法查询。如果您真的忘了密码,就只能办理密码挂失。

We cannot see your password on the screen and we cannot make inqui ry of it. If you do forget your code, you have to report for a loss of your code.

70.如果您的存折丢了,您必须马上挂失。

|

If you lost your bankbook, you have to report a loss as soon as possibl e.

71.您如果确实无法提供账号,我们只能先按您的证件号码进行查询。If yo u really cannot provide your account number, we can inquire about it accor ding to your identity card or passport.

72.您需要提供账户的有关要素信息,例如账户余额、开户日期等。

But you have to provide us some basic information about your account, such as the account balance or the opening date.

73.查询会需要一段时间,请您耐心等待。

The inquiry may take some time, please bear with me.

74.请告诉我人民币的现价。

Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.

75.电话银行也可以进行账户的临时挂失。

You may also report the temporary loss by using our telephone banking service.

76.你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?

What's your selling rate for RMB Yuan in notes today?

77.美圆今天的售价是多少?

What's the dollar going for today?

78.我们100美圆的现钞买入价是790元。

Our buying rate for notes is 523 Yuan for 100 dollars.

\

79.美圆现钞买入价是100美圆付780元。

The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 780 Yuan per hundred dollars.

80.换成日本币是多少?

And how much will it be in Japanese currency?

81.300日圆可兑换多少钱?

How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?

82.你们提供的兑换率是多少?

What rate are you giving?

83.今天的兑换率是多少?

What's the exchange rate today?

84.请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱?

Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.

85.请等一会儿,我查一下兑换率。

If you'll wait a moment, I'll find out the rates of exchange.

86.请问您想汇多少钱?

How much money would you like to remit?

87.对方也在中国建设银行的网点开活期账户了么?

Have the other party opened a current account in China Construction Ba nk as well?

88.您需要准确无误地知道对方的账号和户名。

You need to know precisely the account number and the account name of the other party.

89.请您填写个人电子汇款申请表。

Please fill out this application form of personal electronic remittance.

90.请等一会儿,我查一下美圆对人民币的兑换率。

Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dolla rs and RMB.

91.我们要收取汇款金额1%的手续费。

We will charge you a handling fee of one percent of the amount you w ish to remit.

92.手续费最低1元,最高50元。也就是说,如果您汇5000元以上,我们只收50元。

The minimum amount for handling fee is one Yuan, and the maximum a mount is fifty Yuan. That is to say, we only charge you fifty Yuan for whate ver remittance whose amount is greater than five thousand Yuan.

93.请问您想汇多少钱?

How much would you like to remit?

94.在给您兑换之前,您能让我看一下护照吗?

Would you mind showing me your passport before I exchange the mone y?

95.请您在兑换水单的右下角签名?

Please sign your name on the right side of the memo.

96.当您填表的时候,我会为您准备好美元。

I will get your dollars while you are filling this out.

97.请等一下,我给您出具外汇兑换水单.

Please wait a moment. I will fill out the exchange memo for you.

98.我想把钱汇往巴黎,在哪里办理?

Where can I remit some money to Paris?

99.请留下您的电话号码,款项一到账我就给您打电话。

Would you like to leave your telephone number with us so that I can gi ve you a call as soon as the money arrives?

100.请您在取款单上签名,我们会直接从您的账户上扣除费用。

Please sign your name on this withdrawal slip, we will debit your accou nt directly for fees.

相关文档