文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 最新状语从句翻译练习答案--(英语-中文)

最新状语从句翻译练习答案--(英语-中文)

状语从句翻译练习---(英语-中文)

1、时间状语从句

When I came into the room, he was writing a letter.

当我进屋时,他正在写信。

We shall go there whenever we are free.

我们什么时间有空,我们就去那里。

I was walking along the street when suddenly someone patted me on the shoulder from behind. 我正在街上走着,这时忽然有人从后面拍我的肩膀。

While it was raining, they went out.

天下雨的时候,他们出去了。

I stayed while he was away.

他不在的时候我在。

He hurried home, looking behind as he went.

他赶快回家,不时地一边走一边向后看。

Be a pupil before you become a teacher.

先做学生,再做先生。

He arrived after the game started.

比赛开始后,他到了。

We waited till (until)he came back .

我们一直等到他回来。

She didn’t stop working until eleven o’clock .

她到11点钟才停止工作。

Until he had passed out of sight, she stood there.

她站在那里看着,直到看不见他的身影。

Great changes have taken place in China since 1978.

自从1978年以来中国发生了巨大的变化。

As soon as I arrive in Shanghai, I’ll write to you.我一到上海就给你写信。

I had hardly got home when it began to rain.

我刚一到家,就下雨了。=Hardly had I got home when it began to rain.

No sooner had we got to the station than the train left.

我们刚到车站,火车就走了。

Hardly had we begun when we were told to stop.

我们刚开始就被叫停。

Every time I travelled by boat, I got seasick.

我每次乘船都晕船。

The moment I heard the song, I felt cheerful.

我一听到这首歌,就感到很愉快。

Next time you come ,you’ll see him.

下次你来的时候,就会见到他。

2、地点状语从句

Where there is a will, there is a way.

有志者,事竟成。

Where there is water there is life.

哪里有水,哪里就有生命。

You are free to go wherever you like.

你可以随意到你喜欢的任何地方去。

Wherever you go, you must obey the law.

无论你去哪都要遵守法律。

3、原因状语从句

I came back late yesterday because I was on duty.

昨天我回来晚了,因为我值班。

Since everyone is here, let’s begin our meeting.

既然大家都到了,我们开始开会。

As he didn’t know much English, he looked up the word in the dictionary .由于他英语懂得不多,他在字典中查阅这个单词。

Now (that) the weather has cleared up, we can start our journey.

鉴于天气已经晴朗,我们可以启程了。

Seeing (that) he was badly ill, we sent for the doctor.

鉴于他病情严重,我们派人去请医生去了。

4、目的状语从句

I shall write down your telephone number that I may not forget.

我要把你的电话号码记下来,以免忘记。

We’ll tell you the truth so that you can judge for yourself.

我把真实情况告诉你,使你能自己作出判断。

They worked harder than usual in order that they could finish the work ahead of time . 他们比往常更加努力工作,为了能提前完成工作。

Put on more clothes lest (= for fear that ) you should catch cold.

多穿点衣服,以免患感冒。

5、结果状语从句

We turned up the radio, so that everyone heard the news.

我们把收音机的音量放大,大家都听到了新闻。

He was so excited that he couldn’t say a word.

他十分激动,以致一句话都说不出来。

He gave such important reasons that he was excused.

他说出了这么重要的理由,得到大家的谅解。

It is such an interesting novel that all of us want to read it.

It is so interesting a novel that all of us want to read it.

这是一本十分有意思的书,大家都想看。

6、条件状语从句

Difficulties are nothing if we are not afraid of them.

如果我们不怕困难,困难就算不了什么了。

We shall go there tomorrow unless it rains.

除非下雨,我们明天就去那里。

= We shall go there tomorrow if it doesn’t rain.

So/As long as you work hard, you will succeed.

只要你努力工作,你就一定能成功。

In case I forget, please remind me about it .

万一我忘了,请提醒我一下。

So far as I know, the book will be published next month.

据我所知,那本书下月出版。

7、方式状语从句

Draw a cat as I taught you . Do as you are told.

按照我教你的画一只猫。按照人家告诉你做的去做。

She looks as if she is ill. He acted as if (though) nothing had happened. 看上去她好象是生病了。他的行动就好象什么也没有发生。

They treat the black boy as if (though) he were an animal.

他们对待这黑孩子仿佛他是一头牲口。

8、让步状语从句

Although (Though) he was over sixty, (yet) he began to learn French.

虽然他六十多岁了,但仍开始学习法语。

We were not tired though (although) we had worked all day.

虽然我们干了一天活,但并不累。

I’ll go even if (though) it rains tomorrow.

即使明天下雨,我也要去。

Child as he is , he knows a lot .

虽然他是一个孩子,但他懂得很多。

Cold as it is, (= Though it is cold,)the children play outdoors.

虽然天气冷,但孩子们仍在户外玩。

Do it no matter what others say.

不管别人怎么说,尽管干。

No matter how busy he was, he studied English every day.

不管他多忙,他都每天坚持学习英语。

No matter who takes up the matter for me ,I shall be very grateful.

不管谁为我处理这件事,我都将非常感激。

Whatever happens / may happen , we shall not lose heart.

无论发生什么,我们都不要失去信心。

Whoever comes, he will be welcome.

无论谁来,都会受到欢迎。

9、比较状语从句

Mary is as old as my sister.

玛利和我姐姐一样大。

He doesn’t run so (as) fast as Jack (does).

他不如杰克跑得那样快。

His book is the same as mine.

他的书和我的一样。

Henry is not such a good worker as Peter .

享利这个工人不如彼得那样好。

She has made greater progress this year than she did last year. 她今年比去年进步更大。

He bought fewer books than I (did).

他买的书比我买的少。

The more you read, the better you understand.

你看的书越多,你懂得的就越多。

The more tickets you sell, the more money you will get.

你卖的票越多,你的收入也越多。

The harder you work, the greater progress you will make.

你工作越努力,你取得的进步就越大。

The sooner, the better.

越快越好。

The warmer, the better.

越暖和越好。

甲方(被代理人)

法定住址:

法定代表人:

职务:

委托代理人:

身份证号码:

通讯地址:

邮政编码:

电话:

乙方(代理人)

法定住址:

法定代表人:

职务:

委托代理人:

身份证号码:

通讯地址:

邮政编码:

电话:

甲乙双方本着友好自愿、平等、互惠互利、诚实信用的原则,经充分友好协商,就乙方将销售代理甲方_________产品的相关的事宜,订立了以下合同条款,以资共同恪守履行。

一、代理区域

1、乙方的代理的区域为:_________地区。

2、代理区域的扩大或缩小的条件及方法:_________

二、代理产品

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档