文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 西餐厅情景对话

西餐厅情景对话

西餐厅情景对话
西餐厅情景对话

w:Good morning.madam.Are you ready to order?Would you to have breakfast buffet or A la carte? 早上好,小姐。您准备好点菜了吗?您要吃早餐自助餐还是散点呢?

G:A la carte,please.I'll choose something form the menu.

散点吧。我会从菜单上挑选餐点。

W:May I take your order now,madam?

现在您要点菜了吗,小姐?

G:Yes.I'd like to have a continental breakfast.

是的,我要欧式早餐。

W:Certainly,madam,would you like Toast,breakfast roolls,croissants or Danish pastries?

好的,小姐。你要多士,早餐软包,牛角包还是丹麦包?

G:Croissants,please.

牛角包。

W: What kind of fruit juice Would you like?

您喜欢哪一种果汁呢?

G:Pineapple juice.

菠萝汁。

W:Coffee or tea,madam?

你要咖啡还是茶,小姐?

G:Black coffee.Please.

清咖啡。

W:So that's Croissants,pineapple juice and black coffee.

那就是牛角包,菠萝汁和清咖啡。

G:That's right.

对的。

W:Thank you.madam.

谢谢,小姐。

1-1:早餐

W:Good morning,May I take your order now?

早上好,您现在点菜吗?

G:Please give me a few minutes.I'm not yet ready.

再给我几分钟,我还没有准备好。

W:Please take your time,sir.

请慢慢挑选,先生。

G:Waiter....I'D like to have a full breakfast.

服务员....我想要美式早餐。

W:Certainly.sir. Which kind of juice would you like?

好的,先生,你要什么果汁?

G:Orange.

橙汁。

W:Would you like sausage,bacon or ham?

您要香肠,烟肉还是火腿?

G:Sausage,please.

W:How would you like your eggs.sir.

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

G:Two fried eggs, fried over.

两个鸡蛋,两面煎。

W:Certainly.Would you like toast,breakfast rolls,croissants or Diansh pastries?

好的,您喜欢多士,早餐软包,牛角包或者丹麦包?

G:Croissants,please.And I'd like to have a black tea.

牛角包。我还要红茶。

W:Certainly,sir.So that's orange juice.sausage and eggs.fried over.Croissant and a black tea. 您点了橙汁,香肠,两面煎的煎蛋,牛角包和一杯红茶。

G:That's right.

对的。

W:Thank you,sir.

谢谢,先生。

2:中午

W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.

How many person are there in your party?

中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?

G:Three.

三位。

W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?

G:Smoking.

吸烟区。

W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

How about this table?

请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?

G:Yes.Thank you.

好的。谢谢。

W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later. would you like something to drink first?

请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?

G:We have three Tsing tao .

给我们来三支青岛。

W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

请稍等。我马上去拿过来。

W:May I take you order now ,sir?

先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?

G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?

好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?

W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?

G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。

W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?

G:Medium well.

七成。

W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?

G:later.

稍候再上。

W:Would you like something else?

请问您还要其它吗?

G:No.That is all.

不了,就这些。

W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。

G:Good.Thank you.

非常好。谢谢。

W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.

不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

3:晚餐

W:Good evening.gentlmen.Have you made a reservation?

晚上好,先生们,请问您有预定吗?

G:No.I'm afraid we haven't.

恐怕没有。

w:Never mind ,sir. A table for two?This way,please.

没关系,先生。是两位吗?请这边走。

G:Can we sit here by the window?

我们可以坐到靠窗的位吗?

W:I'm sorry.Sir.The table has been reserved.there is a sign on it.I'll seat you anther table.

不好意思,先生,这个位已以被预定了,这里是有标志。我给您找另一张桌子吧。

G:Ok,thanks.

可以,谢谢。

W:would you like to have a drink first?

先来点喝的怎么样?

G:Yes.We'll have two beers.

好的,先来两杯啤酒吧。

w:Two beers.Certainly.sir.

当然可以,先生。

G:Can we have the menu.please?

请拿菜单给我们。

w:Here's the menu.sir.I'll back to take your order in minute.

菜单在这里,先生。我稍等会儿再来取您的点菜单。

3:晚餐

W:Good evening,Madam and Sir.Welcome to the parklane restaurant.May I help you?

先生,女士,晚上好。欢迎来到柏丽餐厅,有什么可以帮到您?

G:Yes,please.

是的。

W:Do you have a reservation?

请问您有预定吗?

G:Yes,I reserved a table for two yesterday afternoon,in the name of Mr,white.

是的,我昨天下午以怀特先生的名义预定了一张台。

W:Just a moment,please. I'll have a look at our reservation book.

请稍候,我查一下我们的预定记录。

W:Oh,yes,Mr,white.We're expecting you.We have a window seat reserved for you.This way please .Will this table be fine?

哦,是的,怀特先生,我们下恭候您的光临。我们给您留了一张靠窗的位子,请这边走。这张桌子可以吗?

G:That's ok.

可以。

W:Please take a seat. Here is the menu. I'll take your order a moment later.

would you like to have a drink first?two beers?

请坐。这是菜单。我一会儿为您点菜。先来点喝的怎么样?两杯啤酒吗?

G:All right.Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

W:You are welcome.It's our pleasure to service you.

不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

酒店英语情景对话精编版

日常用语(句子): 酒店常用英语 Restaurant 酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以 B&B 家庭式酒店 Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村 King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房 Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾 Receptionist 前台接待 Reception/Front desk 前台 Coach 旅游大巴 Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房门童 Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员 Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务 Ground 花园 Tip 小费 Service charge 服务费 Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车 Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign 请收拾房间牌 check-out 退房 check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂 Owner response: 业主回复 基本信息 23.May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓? 10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out? 请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房? 59.What time do you expect to arrive, Sir? 请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生? 46.What time will the guest be arriving? 客人大概什么到达酒店? 11.How long will you stay in our hotel? 请问您打算逗留多长时间? 36.Could you h old the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days. 麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。 37.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation. 麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。 73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you. 麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。 41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record. 麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。 72.How many people are there in your party? 与您同行有多少人? 50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK? 我那天早点到,可以吗?

客人打电话取消预定-酒店电话英语情景对话

客人打电话取消预定-酒店电话英语情景对话 有预定就会有取消,下面这段酒店电话英语情景对话中,客人打电话到客房部取消已经预定好的酒店。 C: Room Reservations.May i help you,madam? 客房预定。需要我帮忙吗,夫人? G: I'd like to cancel a reservation. 我想取消预订。 C: In whose name was the reservation? 是用谁的名字预定的? G: Jack Bruder. 杰克布鲁德尔 C: How do you spell that,please? 怎么拼写呢? G: B-r-u-d-e-r. B-r-u-d-e-r.

C: What was the date of the reservation? 预订的日期是什么呢? G: From October 2nd for 3 nights. 从10月2日开始起,3晚 C: Excuse me, but is the reservation for you? 对不起,是为您预定的? G: No,it's for my friend. 不,是给我朋友订的 C: May i have your name and phone number ,please? 能告诉我你的名字和电话吗? G: Yes,it's Mary Calson and my number is 365-7071.恩,我叫玛丽,我的电话是365-7071 C: Thank you ,ma'am.I'll cancel Mr.Bruder's reservation fromOctober 2nd for 3 nights.My name is Jason and we look forwardto another chance to serve you.

英语情景对话专项练习题

英语情景对话专项练习题 一、情景对话 1、同学之间互相打招呼时可以说:() A. Hello! B. Goodbye! 2、向别人作自我介绍时说:() A. I’m Sarah. B. Hello! 3、家里来了客人,要礼貌地说:() A. What’s your name? B. Welcome! 4、老师问你的名字,你回答:() A. What’s your name? B. My name is Chen Jie. 5、早上见到老师可以说:() A. Good morning! B. Good afternoon! 6、当你的同学把他的兄弟John介绍给你认识时,你对John说:() A. This is John. B. Nice to meet you. 7、你想把你的好朋友Mike介绍给你妈妈时可以说:() A. This is Mike. B. Hi! Mike 8、你想邀请你的同学和你一起去上学,你说:() A. This is my school. B. Let’s go to school. 9、问候你的朋友可以说:() A. How are you? B. Nice to meet you. 10、别人对你说:How are you?时,你回答说:() A. Fine, thank you. B. I’m nine. 11、你想知道新同学的名字,可以问他:() A. What’s your name? B. Welcome! 12、想跟人家道别,可以说:() A. Welcome! B. Goodbye. 13、问别人的红铅笔在哪,应该说:() A. Where is your red pencil? B. Where is your black pencil? 14、别人帮你的忙,你应该说:() A. Thank you! B. You’re welcome. 15、别人向你道谢,你应该说:() A. Thank you! B. You’re welcome. 16、你想告诉别人你喜欢红色时,你说:()

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

酒店英语情景对话经典

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁,糕点,各种茶点等等,应有尽有. B: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁. A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥. A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点. A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的. A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that's enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了.谢谢. Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don't. 没有. A: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了.约要等30分钟才会有空桌.你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? B: No,thanks. We'll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢.我们等一会儿再来.请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以.请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window? 布鲁斯.顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗? A: We'll try to arrange it but I can't guarantee, sir. 我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生. B: That's fine. 我们明白了. (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.) 半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了. A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way. 你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太.请往这边走. Dialogue 3 A: Waiter, a table for two, please. 服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子. B: Yes, this way please. 好的,请跟我来. A: Can we see the menu, please? 能让我们看一看菜单吗? B: Here you are. 给您. A: What's good today? 今天有什么好吃的? B: I recommand crispy and fried duck. 我推荐香酥鸭. A: We don't want that. Well, perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips. 我们不想吃香酥鸭.或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片. B: Do you want any dessert? 要甜品吗? C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee. 不,谢谢. 咖啡就行了. (After a few minutes.) 过了一会儿.

点餐英语情景对话

餐厅英语情景对话 A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么? B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么? A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything. 水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。 B: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生? B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。 A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗? B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。 A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做? B: Fried, please. 煎的。

1 / 29 A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生? B: No, that's enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。 Dialogue 2 (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant) (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座) A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太? B: No, I am afraid we don't. 没有。 A: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗? A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓?

小升初英语情景对话练习试题

xx英语情景对话练习试题 情景选择 1.同学之间互相打招呼时可以说:( ) A. Hello! B. Goodbye! 2.向别人作自我介绍时说:( ) A. I’m Sarah. B. Hello! 3.家里来了客人,要礼貌地说:( ) A. What’s your name? B. Welcome! 4.老师问你的名字,你回答:( ) A. What’s your name? B. My name is Chen Jie. 5.早上见到老师可以说:( ) A. Good morning! B. Good afternoon! 6.当你的同学把他的兄弟John介绍给你认识时,你对John说: ( ) A. This is John. B. Nice to meet you. 7.你想把你的好朋友Mike介绍给你妈妈时可以说:( ) A. This is Mike. B. Hi! Mike 8.你想邀请你的同学和你一起去上学,你说:( ) A. This is my school. B. Let’s go to school. 9.问候你的朋友可以说:( ) A. How are you? B. Nice to meet you.

10.别人对你说:How are you?时,你回答说:( ) A. Fine, thank you. B. I’m nine. 11.你想知道新同学的名字,可以问他:( ) A. What’s your name? B. Welcome! 12.想跟人家道别,可以说:( ) A. Welcome~ B. Goodbye. 13.问别人的红铅笔在哪,应该说:( ) A. Where is your red pencil? B. Where is your black pencil? 14.别人帮你的忙,你应该说:( ) A. Thank you! B. You’re welcome. 15.别人向你xx,你应该说:( ) A. Thank you! B. You’re welcome. 16.你想告诉别人你喜欢红色时,你说:( ) A. I like green. B. I like red. 17.请别人看你时,你说:( ) A. This is me. B. Look at me. 18.你的同学向你提议一起去上学,你同意了说:( ) A. Hi! B. OK! 19.人家问Where is your book?你指着书说:( ) A. This is my book. B. Here it is. 20.Mike对你说I like white你也喜欢,你可以说:( )

酒店情景对话(英语·前台·入住)

English Drama of Hotel Management English英语话剧酒店管理英语 Service Counter (A:Receptionist/the waitress B:Guest) A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Qingdao Sea-view Garden Hotel. Can I help you, sir? B: Well, I’m~~~ from `````. I’d like to check in, please. A: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir? B: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ? A: Wait a moment, please。 We have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need? B :what’s the price for standard double room? A:oh,sir。the price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。 B: What! Why is so expensive? A:yes,sir。Our hotel is an international 5-star chain hotel,and adopts international standard price。triple room is 476 yuan, is 288 yuan, and standard single room is 136 yuan. all the room has TV, AC (air conditioner), free internet access and breakfast. Oh, excuse me ,the dinning room locates at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am. B:OK, I know now。i’d like to check in a standard double room. A: All right. how many days are you planning to stay? B: oh, I want to stay here for 3 days. A: one moment, please. Sir,please show your ID ,just like driver's license, passport or ID card。 B:here you are。 A:wait a moment ,please。 Could you please fill in the registration card? B: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right? A: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. the check-out time is 1pm of forth day later。 B: Thank you. A:you’re welcome。Good luck。

(完整版)日常交际用语及情境对话练习题.doc

小学英语日常交际用语及情境对话练习题 一、日常问候和答语 1. Hello/ Hi 你好。 3.Good morning/ afternoon/evening. 早上 /下午 /晚上好。 4.How are you(this morning/afternoon/evening)? 你今天早晨 /下午 /晚上好吗? 5.Fine, thank you/ thanks. 我很好,谢谢。 6.Not bad, thank you. 不错,谢谢。 7.How do you do? 你好。 8.Nice to meet /see you. 很高兴认识 /见到你。 二、告别、祝福和答语 1.Goodbye/Bye . 再见 2.See you! (See you later!)再见,回头见。 3.Good night. 晚安。 4. Happy birthday! 生日快乐!Thank you!谢谢! 5.Happy New Year! 新年快乐! Happy New Year!/ The same to you!(大家共同的节日 ) 6.Happy Children ’ s Day!Happy Women’ s Day! 7.Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! 三、介绍和谈论人物 1. My name is/ I’我m的名字是/ 我名叫 2.This is Miss/ Mr/ Mrs这位是小姐/先生/女士。 3.This is my friend. 这是我的朋友。 4. He/ She is他是/她是 四、询问人: 1)姓名 1. What ’ s your name, please?你的名字是什 么 ? My name is 2. What ’his/her/its name? 她/他/它叫什么名字?Her/His/Its name is 2)年龄 1.How old are you? 你多大了? I ’ m 2. How old is he/she/it? 她 /他/它多大? She /He/ It is 3)生日 st 1.When is your /his/her birthday? It ’ s July. 1 4)出处 1. Where is/ are.from?你/她 /他来自哪里? She is from American. 她来自美国。 2.Where do/does come from?你 /她/他来自哪里? She is from American. 她来自美国。 5)人物 1. Who is he ? 她/他是谁? He is my brother. 他是我弟弟。 She is my sister她.是我姐姐。 6)职业 1.What is he? He is a doctor. 他是医生。 2.What does he do? He is a doctor. 3.What ’ s hisob?j He is a doctor. 7)外貌 1.What is he like? 他是一个什么样的人? He is short and thin. 他很矮很瘦。 8) 喜好

预定酒店英语对话阅读预定酒店的英语对话

预定酒店英语对话阅读预定酒店的英语对话英语对话课教学是实现英语学习的最终目标——交际的最好手段。了预定酒店英语对话,欢迎阅读! A:Royal Hotel, can I help you? 皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗? B:Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies? 我急需一个房间,明晚入住,请问你们还有空房吗? A:Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like? 还有空房。您需要什么样的房间? B:I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please. 我想要一个海景套房。 A:No problem, sir.

没问题,先生。 A:Hello, this is Hilton Hotel. How may I help you? 你好,这里是希尔顿酒店,请问有什么可以帮您? B:Hi. I would like to make a reservation on this Friday. 你好,我想订一间周五的房。 A:OK. What kind of room do you want? We have single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms and suites available on Friday. 好的。请问您需要什么样子的房间?周五有单人间、双人双床间、双人间和套间。 B:I want a single room with ocean view. Do you have one? 我想订一间带海景的单人间,可以吗? A:Let me check. Yes.

酒店电话订房英语对话

酒店电话订房英语对话 如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇一 C:Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir?早上好,这是前台。需要我帮忙吗,先生? G:yes,i'dlike to reserve a room. 是的,我想要订个房间 C:Thank you,Sir.For which date? 谢谢,先生。订哪一点的? G:From November 9th 11月9日起 C:For how many nights? 住几晚? G:For two nights. 两晚 C:How many guests will there be in your party? 有多少人和你一起? G:Just my wife and i 仅仅和我的妻子 C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?

你想订哪种类型的房间,一张双人床还是两张单人床的? G:A twin,please 两张单人的吧 C:Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer? 能稍等下吗?我将帮你查一下这几天我们的客房供应情况,让你久等了,我们这有一间1000元和1500的,你喜欢哪一种? G:We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan. 我们要1500的那间吧 C:Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please? 好的,先生,请你告诉我你们的姓名吗? G: Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s. 是的,约翰戴维斯,D-a-v-i-s. C:Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please? 戴维斯先生,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗? G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875. 电话是01-5639-1875 C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir? 什么时候到呢,先生?

英语情景对话专项练习题

英语情景对话专项练习 题 -CAL-FENGHAI.-(YICAI)-Company One1

英语情景对话专项练习题 1、同学之间互相打招呼时可以说:() A. Hello! B. Goodbye! 2、向别人作自我介绍时说:() A. I’m Sarah. B. Hello! 3、家里来了客人,要礼貌地说:() A. What’s your name B. Welcome! 4、老师问你的名字,你回答:() A. What’s your name B. My name is Chen Jie. 5、早上见到老师可以说:() A. Good morning! B. Good afternoon! 6、当你的同学把他的兄弟John介绍给你认识时,你对John说:() A. This is John. B. Nice to meet you. 7、你想把你的好朋友Mike介绍给你妈妈时可以说:() A. This is Mike. B. Hi! Mike 8、你想邀请你的同学和你一起去上学,你说:() A. This is my school. B. Let’s go to school. 9、问候你的朋友可以说:() A. How are you B. Nice to meet you. 10、别人对你说:How are you?时,你回答说:() A. Fine, thank you. B. I’m nine. 11、你想知道新同学的名字,可以问他:() A. What’s your name B. Welcome! 12、想跟人家道别,可以说:() A. Welcome! B. Goodbye. 13、问别人的红铅笔在哪,应该说:() A. Where is your red pencil B. Where is your black pencil 14、别人帮你的忙,你应该说:() A. Thank you! B. You’re welcome.

酒店情景对话(双语版)

第一组酒店情景对话 A Hello,this is wanjiali hotel,is there anything I can help you,madam? 你好,这里是万家丽国际大酒店,请问您需要什么服务 B Yes, I'd like to book a room. 我需要预订一间房 A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose? 我们酒店有不同类型的房间,您需要哪种房间呢? B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please? 我不是很确定,你能不能给我做一下简单的介绍? A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we also have special treatment for VIP. 好的,我们酒店提供标准单人间和标准双人间,除此之外还有对贵宾的特殊套房 B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 floor.Well,I need the personnal in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive there.Is that ok? 谢谢,我想预定一间单人标准间,最好是介于4楼到7楼之间的。嗯,我需要你们的工作人员在我到达九点前打开窗户并打扫房间,可以吗? A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your requirements.Now let me check the room on my computer.Well,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else? 好的,先生,我已经记下了你的要求。我先在电脑上查询一下。嗯,6楼的603房间,需要打扫并打开窗户,还有什么要求吗? B Thanks,how much does it cost? 谢谢,房间费用是多少钱 A That is 580 RMB 房费是580元 B Don't your hotel have discount? 你们没有折扣吗? A I'm terribly sorry,sir.If you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days. 非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必须是我们酒店的协议客户,并且至少住三天 B OK,that's alright!

商务英语情景对话100主题真正完整版

Day today Office日常事务 1 Faxes传真 2 Telephone Calls电话 3 Making Telephone Appointments电话预约 4 Memos备忘录 5 Business Correspondence商业信函 6 Placing an Order下订单 Office Talk办公室谈话 7 Coworkers同事 8 Bosses老板 9 Brainstorming集体讨论 10 Commuting乘公交车上下班 11 The Working Lunch工作午餐 Business Trip商务旅行 12 International Business Travel国际商务旅行 13 Dressing for Business商务着装 14 Hotel Situations旅馆情景 15 Negotiating the Subway乘地铁 Client Reception接待客户 16 Receiving Clients接待客户 17 Entertaining Clients招待客户 18 Accommodating Foreign Clients接待国外客户 19 Factory Tours参观工厂 Business Communization商务交流 20 Personal Introductions个人介绍 21 Small Talks聊天 22 Delivering Bad News传达坏消息 23 Polite Questions礼貌提问 24 Farewells道别 Negotiation谈判 25 Clarifying the Stakes说明利害关系 26 Making Concessions做出让步 27 Discussing the Bottom Line讨论底线 28 Accepting and Confirming接受和确认 29 Hard Bargainers VS Soft Bargainers强硬的对手和温和的对手Company Organization公司结构

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档