文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 冰雪奇缘--中英台词

冰雪奇缘--中英台词

1?Born of cold and Winter air And mountain rain combining,?天上甘露凝成雪,山中泉水聚成冰2?This icy force both foul and fair.?冰雪严寒只等闲

3?Has a frozen heart worth mining.?誓破坚冰续奇缘

4?Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear.?劈开冰块冷又坚

5?Strike for love And Strike for fear.?战胜恐惧求真爱

6?See the beauty Sharp and Sheer.?冰雪美人冷艳又危险

7?Split the ice apart.?掘开寒冰勇向前

8 ?And break the frozen heart.?用爱融化冰封的心!

9?Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!?嘿!嗬!踏歌行,随心去

10 ?Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!?嘿!嗬!踏歌行,随心去

11?Beautiful! Powerful!?美丽又强大!

12?Dangerous! Cold!?寒冷又危险!

13?Ice has a magic Can't be controlled.?冰雪的魔力难驾驭

14?Stronger than one, Stronger than ten.?一当十一当百

15?Stronger than a hundred men!?谁人能挡寒冬至?

16?Born of cold and winter air And mountain rain combining.?天上甘露凝成雪,山中泉水聚成冰17?This icy force both Foul and Fair.?冰雪严寒只等闲

18 ?Has a frozen heart worth mining.?誓破坚冰续奇缘

19?Cut through the heart, Cold and Clear.?劈开冰块冷又坚

20?Strike for love and strike for fear.?战胜恐惧求真爱

21?There's beauty and there's Danger here.?冰雪美人冷艳又危险

22 ?Split the ice apart!?掘开寒冰勇向前

23?Beware the frozen heart.?用爱融化冰封的心!

24Come on, Sven!快跟上斯特!

25 Elsa. Psst艾莎喂

26 Elsa!艾莎!

27Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.快醒醒快醒醒

28Anna, go back to sleep.安娜快回去睡觉

29I just can't. The sky's awake, so I'm awake,我睡不着天还醒着我也醒着

30so we have to play.快起来陪我玩吧

31.Go play by yourself.自己玩去吧

32Do you want to build a snowman?你想不想堆个雪人?

33Come on, come on, come on, come on.快!快!姐姐快!

34Do the magic! Do the magic!快用你的魔法!用魔法!

35Ready? - Uhhm...准备好哦!- 喔...

36This is amazing!哇!好神奇!

37Watch this!看好了!

38Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.嗨!我叫雪宝,喜欢热情的拥抱!

39I love you, Olaf.我爱你雪宝

40Al'right. Catch me! - Gotcha!接住我!-接住啦!

41Again! Wait!再来一次!-等下!

42Slow down!慢一点!

43Anna!安娜!

44Anna?安娜?

45Mama! Papa!妈妈!爸爸!

46You Ok, Anna. I Got you.没事的安娜姐姐抱

47Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!艾莎你做了什么?你又乱用魔法了!48It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna.都是我不小心对不起安娜

49- She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go.她浑身冰凉!-我知道怎样救她

50Ice?雪?

51Faster, Sven!快点斯特!

52Sven!斯特!

53Please... Help!请帮帮我们!

54My daughter!救救我的女儿!

55He is the King!哦!是国王!

56Trolls...?地精?

57Shush. I'm trying to listen.嘘听听他们在说什么

58Cuties. I'm gonna keep you.小可爱干脆留下来别走了

590Your Majesty!陛下!

60Born with the powers or cursed?她的魔力是天生的还是受到了诅咒?

61Born. And they're getting stronger.天生的而且越来越强了

62You are lucky it wasn't her heart.好在没有击中她的心脏

63The heart is not so easily changed,冰封的心很难融化

64But the head can be persuaded.打在头上,我还有办法

65Do what you must.快救救她吧

66I recommend we remove all magic,我会消除魔法的效果

67even memories of magic to be safe...还有关于魔法的记忆,也一同抹去

68But don't worry, I'll leave the fun.别担心我会留下快乐的记忆

69She will be okay.她会好的

70But she won't remember I have powers?她会忘记我有魔法?

71- It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa,这样才安全- 听着艾莎

72your power will only grow.你的魔力只会越来越强大

73There is beauty in it...它会带来幸福

74But also great danger.也会带来灾难

75You must learn to control it.一定要学会掌控你的魔力

76Fear will be your enemy.记住,恐惧是你的敌人

77No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.不我们会保护她她能做到的相信我78Until then,在那之前

79we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff.我们会锁上城门削减人手

80We will limit her contact with people减少她与外界的交往

81and keep her powers hidden from everyone...她的魔力决不能被别人知道

82including Anna.包括安娜

83Elsa?艾莎?

84?Do you want to build a snowman??你想不想堆个雪人?

85?Come on let's go and play.?快来我们一起玩

86?I never see you anymore. Come out the door.?好久没有见到你了出来吧

87?It's like you've gone away.?你就像消失了一样

88?We used to be best buddies.?我们曾是最好的伙伴

89?And now we're not. I wish you would tell me why.?现在你却不理我你能告诉我原因吗90?Do you want to build a snowman??你想不想堆个雪人?

91?It doesn't have to be a snowman.?玩什么都可以呀

92?Go away, Anna.?走开安娜

93...?Okay bye.?好吧拜

94The gloves will help. See...这幅手套可以控制你的魔力...

95- Conceal it. - Don't feel it.隐藏好-别去想

96Don't let it show.别让别人发现

97?Do you want to build a snowman??你想不想堆个雪人?

98?Or ride our bike around the hall??还是在城堡里骑车?

99?I think some company is overdue...?我一个人烦闷又无聊..

100?I've started talking to the pictures on the walls.?每天跟墙上的画像讲话

101?Hang in there, Joan.?坚持住贞德

102?It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms.?这些房子空得让人好寂寞

103?Just watching the hours tick by.?只能盯着钟表数着一秒一秒

104I'm scared. It's getting stronger.我很害怕我的魔力越来越强大了

105Getting upset only makes it worse.你越害怕就越难控制它

106Calm down.冷静下来

107No. Don't touch me. Please. I don't want to hurt you.别碰我我怕伤着你

108See you in two weeks.两周后见

109- Do you have to go? - You'll be fine, Elsa.你们真的要去吗?-你会没事的艾莎

110Elsa?艾莎?

111?Please, I know you're in there.?艾莎我知道你在里面

112?People are asking where you've been,?大家都在问你去哪了

113?They say have courage and I'm trying to...?他们叫我要坚强我会的

114?I'm right out here for you. Just let me in.?我在外面等你让我进来吧

115?We only have each other.?现在只剩我和你

116?It's just you and me.?姐妹相依为命

117?What are we gonna do??我们该怎么办?

118?Do you want to build a snowman??你想不想堆个雪人?

119(三年后)

120Welcome to Arendelle! Thank you, Sir!欢迎来到阿伦戴尔欢迎!

121Watch your Steps please. The Gates Will opening Soon.注意脚下大门马上要打开了122Why do I have to wear this?我一定要穿这个吗?

123Because the Queen has come of age.今天城门就要打开了

124It's Coronation Day!女王的加冕日!

125That's not my fault.跟我有什么关系

126- What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack!你想要什么斯特? -给我点吃的!

127What's the magic word? Please!先说口令!-求你了!

128A..a... a... a! Share!喂!给我留点!

129I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!真不敢相信,城门终于打开了!

130And for a whole day!而且打开一整天哦!

131Faster, Persi!快亲爱的!

132Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.阿伦戴尔我们最神秘的贸易伙伴

133Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets打开大门,让我揭开你的秘密

134and exploit your riches.榨干你的财富

135...Did I just say that out loud?我是不是说的太大声了?

136Oh, me sore eyes can't wait to.我已经等不急要进去了

137See the Queen and the Princess.拜见女王和公主!

138I bet they're absolutely lovely.我打赌她们一定可爱极了

139I bet they are beautiful.她们一定是大美女

140Princess Anna...?安娜公主?

141...Huh? Yeah?恩?

142- Sorry to wake you, ma'am but... - No, no, no. You didn't.很抱歉叫醒您-哦,没,没事143I've been up for hours.我早就起来了...呵欠

144Who is it?嗯?谁在外面?

145It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon.呃,还是我,城门马上就要打开了

146Time to get ready. Of course!您该起床做准备了!-哦,当然!

147Ready for what?准备什么?

148Your sister's coronation, ma'am.您姐姐的加冕典礼,殿下

149My sister's cor-neration...我姐姐的加冕...

150It's coronation day!今天是加冕日!

151It's coronation day!今天是加冕日!

152?The window is open! So's that door!?所有的门窗都打开了!

153?I didn't know they did that anymore.?真不敢相信门开了!

154?Who knew we owned 8000 salad plates...??宴会的盘子足有八千个

155?For years I have roamed these empty halls.?空荡荡大厅独徘徊

156?Why have a ballroom with no balls??不举办舞会好寂寞

157?Finally, they're opening up the gates!?今天终于把门打开了!

158?There'll be real, actual people?四方宾客汇聚一堂

159?It'll be totally strange.?这是多么奇妙的事

160?But wow am I so ready for this change!?为了今天的改变,我已准备多时了!

161?For the first time in forever,?这将是我生命里第一次

162?There'll be music, there'll be light.?引吭高歌点亮希望

163?For the first time in forever,?这是我生命里第一次

164?I'll be dancing through the night.?热舞狂欢彻夜不眠

165?Don't know if I'm elated or gassy,?也许我太激动了

166?But I'm somewhere in that zone.?但我真的好开心

167?'Cause for the first time in forever,?因为这将是我生命里第一次

168?I won't be alone. I can't wait to meet everyone...?我不会再寂寞!我已等不及见大家了169?What if I meet "the one"??对了,如果遇到那个"他"?

170?Tonight, imagine me gown and all.?想象今夜穿着新晚装

171?Fetchingly draped against the wall.?优雅妩媚倚着墙

172?The picture of sophisticated Grace.?美丽端庄又大方

173?I suddenly see him standing there,?有个帅哥站一旁

174?a beautiful stranger tall and fair.?身材高大眼睛亮

175?I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!?我心跳加速小鹿撞,想把巧克力全吃光!176?But then we laugh and talk all evening,?我们整晚欢笑聊不停

177?Which is totally bizarre.?这感觉美妙又奇异

178?Nothing like the life I've led so far.?我的生活此刻才开放

179?For the first time in forever,?这将是我生命里第一次

180?There'll be magic, There'll be fun.?感受惊喜充满乐趣

181?For the first time in forever,?这是我生命里第一次

182?I could be noticed by someone.?邂逅爱情不再孤单

183?And I know it is totally crazy.?这种想法也许很疯狂

184?To dream I'd find romance.?幻想就要遇到真爱

185?But for the first time in forever,?但这至少是我第一次

186?At least I've got a chance!?改变人生的好机遇!

187?Don't let them in. Don't let them see.?别让人知道别让人发现

188?Be the good girl You always have to be.?做个好女孩,就像你的从前

189?Conceal. Don't feel.?躲藏收敛

190?Put on a show.?在众人面前

191?Make one wrong move and everyone will know.?一出错会让大家都发现

192?But it's only for today.?但是只有在今天

193?It's only for today! It's agony to wait.?-只有在今天!-跟痛苦说再见

194?It's agony to wait.?-跟痛苦说再见

195?Tell the guards to open up the...?让守卫把大门全打开!

196?The gate!?-打开!

197?For the first time in forever.?

这是我生命里第一次

198?Don't let them in don't let them see?-别让人知道别让人发现

199?I'm getting what I'm dreaming of.?多年梦想终实现

200?Be the good girl you always have to be.?-做个好女孩,就像你的从前

201?A chance to change my Only world.?改变我孤单的世界

202?Conceal. Conceal. Don't feel.?-藏好,别去想

203?- A chance to find true love? ?- Don't See, Don't Feel, Don't Let them know.?

找到真爱的机遇-躲藏收敛不要被发现

204?I know it all ends tomorrow,?明天起一切将结束

205?So it has to be today!?从今天开始改变!

206?'Cause for the first time in forever...?这将是我第一次...

207?For the first time in forever!?这是我生命里第一次!

208?Nothing's in my way!?幸福前路无人挡!

209Hey! -I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?喂!!-对不起!你没事吧?

210Hey!嘿!

211 I-ya, no. No. I'm okay. - Are you sure?哦我...没事-真的吗?

212 Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going.我刚刚走路没看路...

213- But I'm great, actually. - Oh, thank goodness.但是我没事,真的- 哦!谢天谢地

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档