文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 英译汉

英译汉

He can't run 100 yards within 15 seconds, much less within 12 seconds.

他100码都跑不进15秒,更别说跑进12秒了。


2. This type of Chinese music is not familiar to people in America and Europe.

这种类型的中国音乐对大多数欧美人士来说并不熟悉。


3. In some countries no major business is conducted without eye contact, requiring face-to-face conversation.


在有些国家做成大生意都需要目光接触, 需要面对面的交谈。

4. The man's unpleasant familiar behavior angered the girl.
那男人讨厌的放肆行为惹得女孩生了气。



5. His actions are out of character (性格) for him, and I cannot account for them at all.
他的行为有悖他的性格,我完全不知道这是怎么回事。



6. I want you to be at hand during my interview with the police.


在我和警方谈话时,我要你也在我身边。

7. It is really a great honor to have the opportunity of meeting you in person.

能有机会见到您本人,真是我莫大的荣幸。


8. He has rather come to the front lately in the American banking services.
他近来在美国银行界大出风头。



9. The government has failed to deal with the problem of rising prices.

政府没能解决物价上升的问题。


10. I don't know whether he will come to the party or not, nor do I care.
我不知道他是否会来参加聚会, 我也不在乎他来不来



11. His wife always fusses at some unimportant matters and thus embarrasses him sometimes.

他妻子总是为一些无关紧要的事大惊小怪, 有时使他很难堪。


12. Competing with three opponents for the gold medal, I was not nervous at all.

当我和其他三名对手争夺金牌的时候, 我一点都不紧张。


13. I have been telling you to think twice before you leap, but you simply wouldn't hear of it.


我一直告诫你凡事要三思而后行,可你就是不听。

14. We need to work out how much money we'll need to take with us.


我们需要算一算该带多少钱

15. Everyone knows that it is by no means easy to adapt to this new environment.


大家都知道适应新环境决非易事。

16. "Doctor, please come over right away. My husband is in great pain," she said when making an emergency call.


“医生, 请马上过来, 我丈夫痛得厉害,” 她打紧急求救电话说。

17. We had to sleep in wet clothes, which was most uncomfortable.


我们只能穿着湿衣服睡觉, 这非常不舒服。

18. Her heart beat so hard at the sight of the star actor that she could hardly breathe.

看见那位明星演员, 她心跳如此激烈, 几乎透不过气来。


19. The ends of cigarettes are so poisonous that the boiled water from a bunch of them makes an effective insecticide.
香烟

头毒性很大, 把一撮烟头放进开水里就成了很有效的杀虫剂。



20. I took a bath and poured myself a cup of coffee after working in the garden all day.
在花园里工作一天以后, 我洗了个澡, 还给自己冲了杯咖啡。



21. Social scientists say that what you're called can affect your life.


社会科学家认为你叫什么名字会影响你的生活。

22. Some think that my name makes me more qualified to be a baseball player than a lawyer.

有些人认为我的名字使我更适合于做一个棒球运动员而不是律师。


23. If you judge a person only by his name or his appearance, you're very likely to make a mistake.

假如你仅根据名字或外貌判断一个人时, 你很可能犯错误。


24. Undoubtedly, honesty and friendliness can work for you, and even encourage new acquaintances.
毫无疑问, 为人诚实和友好对你是有好处的, 甚至能促进你结交新友。

相关文档