文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 公主日记1中英文台词

公主日记1中英文台词

公主日记1(The Princess Diaries 1)

该上学了!

Time for school!

不要做白日梦了你要迟到了

Stop daydreaming. You'll be late for school. 有时我有些梦想

Sometimes l have dreams.

嘿Louie 起来

Hey, Louie. Come on.

我描绘自己在

l picture myself flyin'

该去上学了

It's time to go to school.

云中穿梭

Through the clouds

搏击长空

High in the sky

征服世界

Conquering the world

带着我的魔法钢琴

With my magic piano

不再害怕

Never being scared

然后我意识到

But then I realize

我有超能力

I'm Supergirl

我要来拯救世界

And I'm here to save the world

但是我想知道

But I wanna know

谁来拯救我?

Who's gonna save me?

感觉有信心吗?

Are you feeling confident?

不太有

Not really.

你就记住演讲的时候...

Now just remember, when you make your speech...

不要看下面的人don't look at the people.

盯住后面墙上的某个地方...

Pick a spot on the back wall...

不要转移视线...

don't take your eyes off of it...

并且声音要放大

and speak loudly.

谢谢妈妈

Thanks, Mom.

再见妈妈

Bye, Mom.

祝你好运

Good luck.

早上好Buttons

Morning, Buttons.

友好点Buttons

Be nice, Buttons.

对不起Robutusen先生

Sorry, Mr. Robutusen.

祝你愉快

Have a nice day.

才怪

I doubt it.

我有超能力

l'm Supergirl

我有超能力

I'm Supergirl

我想知道

What I wanna know

谁来拯救我?

Who's gonna save me?

嘿加油哦加油

Hey, there, ho there

你们好吗?

How do you do?

Grove雄狮向你们问好

This is Grove Lions sayin' hi to you. -我是Lana... -Anna...

-I'm Lana... -Anna...

Fontana

Fontana.

上来雄狮!

Go Lions!

Josh!

Josh!

我有超能力

I'm Supergirl

-Josh! -你在干什么?

-Josh! -What are you doing?

哦他真是爱出风头

Oh, he's such a show-off.

Jeremiah 请从墙上下来

Jeremiah, off the wall, pIease.

快点你应该很清楚

Come on. You know better than that.

早上好Gupta小姐

Good morning, Miss Gupta.

早上好Lilly...

Morning, Lilly...

还有Lilly的朋友

Lilly's friend.

我有超能力

I'm Supergirl

谁来拯救我?

Who's gonna save me?

你知道作为球队的经纪人...

You know, as manager of the team...

我真的认为你应该加入球队

I really think you should be a part of the team. 哦哦! 天哪

Oh, oh! Oops.

对不起我没看见你

I'm sorry, I didn't see you.

我在想...

I was thinking...

又有人坐在我身上了

Somebody sat on me again.

-真的? -真的

-Really? -Yeah.

我不知道怎么回事

l don't know what happened.

我就是坐在那儿练习我的演讲...

l was just sitting there, working on my speech... 教室里鸦雀无声...

It's really a dumb class...

毛骨悚然的景象

Jerk and jerkette sighting.

夏日的轻吻

Soft kisses on a summer's day

驱走我们所有的烦恼

Laughing all our cares away

梦想...

And dream of...

-什么? -什么?

-What? -What?

你没见过两个傻瓜交换口水?

You never saw two idiots exchange saliva before?

哦是啊

Oh. Yeah.

他们太粗鲁了

They're so rude.

好你知道吗有那么一瞬间...

Good. You know, for a second there...

我以为你要离开我加入那些主流人物呢

I thought you were going A-crowd on me.

哦才不会呢

Oh, heh. Negative.

准备好辩论了吗?

Ready for debate?

我永远不会准备好的

l'm never ready for debate.

加油Josh!

Go, Josh!

所以这不是场辩论

So this is not a debate.

而是控制的问题

This is a control issue.

Grove利用教学来控制我们的思想... Grove controls our minds with what they teach

us...

但是你们知道吗?

but you know what?

他们并没有因此而满足

They're not satisfied with that.

我认为Grove应该取消校服...

I think Grove should dump the uniforms... 让我们全年都穿便装!

and we have casual dress all year round! 好了好了

All right, all right.

好姑娘们冷静一下冷静一下

Ok, girls, settle down. Settle down.

这不过是场辩论辩论结束后...

This is a debate, and after it's over...

我希望你们还是穿上校服

I want you back in your school uniform. 嘿老大管你怎么说

Hey, boss, whatever you say.

Josh 坐下

Josh, sit down.

-他太棒了-他是我的

-He's the man. -He's my man.

好了Josh 等会好吗?

OK, Josh. Later, OK?

坐下坐下小子你已经说明了自己的观点

Down, down, boy. You made your point. 好那么我们听到了...

OK, so, now we've all heard...

正方辩手Josh Bryant的观点

from Josh Bryant for the affirmative.

我喜欢这个声音

I love that sound.

我的观点是什么来着?

What's my point again?

你喜欢我们的校服它们代表着平等You like our uniforms. They're equalizers. 现在我们听听来自...

Now we'll hear the rebuttal...

Mia Thermopolis的辩驳...

from Mia Thermopolis...

她将代表反方...

who will present the negative argument... 提出反对的观点

against our proposition.

加油Mia!

Come on, Mia!

呃...我认为...呃...

Um...I th-think...um... 好个卷毛球

What a frizz-ball.

看她的头发

Look at her hair.

我们等着呢

We're waiting.

快说!

Say something!

你们知道呃...我...

You see, um...I...

你们看便服...便服...呃...

See, casual...casual...uh...

你没事吧?

Are you OK?

她要吐了

She's gonna barf.

哦天哪! 她要吐了!

Oh, God! She's gonna hurl!

盖上喇叭!

Cover the tuba!

好了好了都安静下来

OK, OK. Everybody settle down.

学着去飞

Learn how to fly

准备前行

Gotta move on

从心碎的地方开始...

From what's breaking your heart...

Mia! 帮Taubman太太攀完...

Mia! Finish up with Mrs. Taubman...

你就可以休息了

and then you can take a break.

Hersh太太又给了大笔小费

Another huge tip from Mrs. Hersh. Taubman太太也给了我小费我们今天一整天都干得不错

I got one from Mrs. Taubman. We're doing all right today.

Walsh先生的绳子缠起来了

Mr. Walsh's ropes are twisted.

Walsh先生别缠了!

Mr. Walsh, stop twisting!

你会被勒死的!

You'll strangle yourself!

嗨妈妈

Hi, Mom.

你吐了是吧?

You threw up, huh?

还跑掉了

And you ran away.

我正试着忘却

l'm trying to forget about it.

我要鞋和粉笔好吗?

Can I have some shoes and chalk, please?

不管怎么样我会和你们辩论老师谈谈... Anyway, I'll go taIk to your debate teacher... -他叫什么? -O'Connell先生

-What's his name? -Mr. O'Connell.

我会把事情解决

And straighten it all out.

妈我永远不会成为一个优秀的演讲者

Mom, I am never going to be a good public speaker.

就跟他说我想演哑剧

Just caII him and tell him I want to be a mime. -这个我能做到-给你

-I can do that. -Here you go.

哦你奶奶打电话来了

Oh, your grandmother called.

什么?

What?

活着的那个

The live one.

住在Genovia的Clarisse.

Who lives in Genovia. Clarisse.

这是她第一次联系我们

This is the first time she's ever contacted us. 她想干什么?

What'd she want?

她就在城里

She's in town.

想喝杯茶

She wants to have tea.

喝茶? 她大老远从欧洲跑来喝茶?

Tea? She came all the way from Europe to have

tea? 我觉得我要爬一下

I think I'm gonna climb a little bit.

接电话

Rocks Around the Clock

不是奶奶使你离婚的吗?

Isn't this the grandmother who made you get a divorce?

嗯她不承认我...

Well, she didn't approve of me...

但是我和Phillipe自己决定...

but Phillipe and I made the decision...

要离婚的

to divorce on our own.

我为什么要去见这个无视我们存在的势

利老太婆?

Why should I go see this snobby lady who ignores

us?

Mia 她是你父亲的母亲

Mia, she's your father's mother.

明天去见她吧

Just go see her tomorrow.

-拜托? -拉紧

-Please? -Tension.

她说你父亲希望...

She said your father hoped...

你们俩有一天能见一面

that you two would meet someday.

好吧我去

All right, I'll go.

好了我说了算

All right, I win.

乐队练习结束了

Band practice is over.

我要在这儿上音乐课出去!

l have a music class here. Out!

第三组试唱一下"摘星"

Let's have the third group try "Catch a Falling".

Charles 你想到前排吗?

Charles, you want to be in the front?

-谢谢-不客气

-Thanks. -No problem.

Michael

Michael.

你确定今天不帮我...

Are you sure you can't help me...

搞拯救猫头鹰的请愿吗?

with my Spotted Owl petition today?

我说过我放学后要去见我奶奶

I've told you I'm meeting my grandmother after

school.

哦那好吧

Oh, right.

抓住流星

Catch a falling star

把它放进衣袋

And put it in your pocket

别让它流逝

Never let it fade away

抓住流星

Catch a falling star

把它放进衣袋

And put it in your pocket

以备不时之需

Save it for a rainy day

爱神会眷顾你

For love may come and

轻拍你的肩膀

Tap you on the shoulder

没有星星的夜晚

Some starless night

星期天是学校参观小姐

School tours are on Saturday, young lady.

我来这儿见我奶奶

I'm here for a meeting with my grandmother. 叫什么?

Name?

Clarisse Renaldi.

Clarisse Renaldi.

哦请到前门来

Oh. Please come to the front door.

非常感谢

Thank you very much.

不要践踏草坪!

Get off the grass!

欢迎Thermopolis小姐Welcome, Miss Thermopolis.

我们一直在等你

We've been expecting you.

哦小心点

Oh, be carefuI.

请别压坏我的幸运豆

Please don't crush my soy nuts.

你的幸运豆很安全

Your soy nuts are safe.

可以了

Ok.

这边走

Right this way.

请自便

Please, make yourseIf comfortable.

...这是为她女儿Marissa准备的

...for their daughter Marissa.

她对花生过敏

She's allergic to peanuts.

我们还要给首相夫人准备新枕头

And we need new pillows for the prime minister's

wife.

她对鹅毛过敏

She's allergic to goose feathers.

你好Amelia

Hello, Amelia.

我是Charlotte Genovian的使馆人员

I'm Charlotte, from the Genovian attachécorps.

嗨幸会

Hi. It's nice to meet you.

呃我这是在哪?

Um, where am I?

Genovian领事馆

The Genovian Consulate.

你们的花里有梨

You've got pears in your flowers.

Genovian梨我们因此著称

Genovian pears. We're famous for them.

那么你先请坐...

Now, if you'll sit down...

她一会儿就到

she'll be with you in a moment.

一会儿也不用我已经在这儿了

No, I don't need a moment. I'm here.

Amelia 我很高兴你能来

Amelia, I'm so glad you couId come.

嗨你们这地方不错

Hi. You've got a great place.

谢谢

Thank you.

嗯让我好好看看你

Well, let me look at you.

你看起来很...年轻

You look so...young.

谢谢

Thank you.

你看起来很...

And you look so...

干净

clean.

Charlotte 你能否到花园看看茶准备好了

没有?

Charlotte, wouId you check on tea in the garden?

请坐

Please, sit.

嗯我妈说你想...

So, my mom said you wanted...

和我谈点事扯吧

to talk to me about something. Shoot.

哦在我"扯"之前...

Oh, before I "shoot"...

我想给你一样东西

I have something I want to give you.

给你

Here.

哦呃谢谢

Oh, um, thank you.

这是Genovian的冠饰

lt's the Genovian crest.

我年轻的时候戴的

It was mine when I was young.

那个是我曾祖母的

And that was my great-grandmother's.

嗯我会好好保管

Heh. I'll keep this safe. 我会把它保存好

I wiII take good care of it.

现在你想和我说什么?

Now, what did you want to tell me?

我认为是一些...

Something that I think will have...

会对你的人生造成重大影响的事

a very big impact upon your life.

我已经有牙套了

I already had braces.

比矫正牙齿要重要

No, it's bigger than orthodontia.

茶好了夫人

The tea is served, ma'am.

Amelia 你有没有听说过...

Amelia, have you ever heard...

Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi?

of Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi? 没有

No.

他曾经是Genovia的王储

He was the crown prince of Genovia.

他怎么了?

What about him?

Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi... Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi... 是你的父亲

was your father.

是好啊

Yeah, sure.

我父亲是Genovia的王子

My father was the prince of Genovia.

嗯哼开玩笑吧

Uh-huh. You're joking.

为什么我要拿这种事开玩笑?

Why would I joke about something like that? 不! 因为如果他真的是王子那我是...

No! Because if he's really a prince, then I... 没错

ExactIy.

你不仅是Amelia Thermopolis

You're not just Amelia Thermopolis.

你是Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi...

You are Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi...

Genovia的公主

Princess of Genovia.

我? 是个公主?

Me? A princess?

闭嘴!

Shut up!

对不起? 闭嘴?

I beg your pardon? Shut up?

陛下在美国...

Your Majesty, in America...

在这儿它不是表示"闭嘴"的意思

it doesn't always mean "Be quiet".

这儿它可能是指"哇" "哦" "神哪"...

Here it could mean, "Wow", "Gee whiz", "Golly"...

哦我明白了谢谢你

Oh, I understand. Thank you.

总之你是公主

Nevertheless, you are the princess.

我是Clarisse Renaldi女王

And I am Queen Clarisse Renaldi.

究竟为什么选我做你们的公主?

Why on earth would you pick me to be your princess?

你父亲死了之后你是Genovia王位... Since your father died, you are the natural heir...

名正言顺的继承人我们的法律规定的

to the throne of Genovia. That's our law.

我是因婚姻而位列皇族

I'm royal by marriage.

你是有真正的皇室血统

You are royal by bIood.

你有统治权

You can rule.

统治? 哦不

Rule? Oh, no.

不行不行不行

Oh, no. No, no, no.

你们真的找错人了

Now you have really got the wrong girI.

我从来没有领导过任何人... I never lead anybody...

无论在蛋糕柜台还是在女童子军中...

not at Brownies, not at Camp Fire Girls... Clarisse女王我生活的追求就是...

Queen Clarisse, my expectation in life...

做个透明人我很擅长这个

is to be invisible, and I'm good at it.

Amelia 我也曾经有过其他追求

Amelia, I had other expectations also.

即使在我最疯狂的梦中...

In my wildest dreams...

我都从来没想到事情会这样

I never expected this to happen.

但你是合法的继承人...

But you are the legal heir...

唯一的...Genovian王位继承人...

the only heir...to the Genovian throne...

而且我们会接受这个挑战...

and we will accept the challenge...

帮助你成为真正的公主

of helping you become the princess that you are.

哦我可以给你书看

Oh, I can give you books.

你将要研习语言历史艺术政治科学

You will study languages, history, art, political science.

我可以教你言谈举止...

I can teach you to walk, talk, sit, stand...

穿着打扮都像个公主

eat, dress like a princess.

而且考虑到时间我想你会发现...

And, given time, I think you'll find... Genovia的皇宫是个很适宜居住的地方

the paIace in Genovia a very pleasant place to live.

-住在Genovia? -那是个很棒的国家

-Live in Genovia? -It's a wonderful country. 哇哇等等...

Whoa, whoa. Just...

倒回去暂停一下

Rewind and freeze.

我不是什么公主

l'm no princess.

我还在等着正常的生长发育

I'm still waiting for normal body parts to arrive.

我拒绝搬家去统治一个国家...

I refuse to move to and rule a country...

而且...你想听另一个原因吗?

and...Do you want another reason?

我不想做公主!

I don't want to be a princess!

哦Amelia...Amelia!

Oh, Amelia...Amelia!

Amelia 回来!

Amelia, come back here!

嗯进展得多顺利啊是吧?

Well, that went well, didn't it?

-也许她需要更多时间-你愿意帮忙吗?

-Perhaps she needs more time. -Will you help

me?

Thermopolis小姐?

Miss Thermopolis?

我是你的安全总管...

I'm the head of your security...

你想让我去做司机和保姆

and you want me to be a chauffeur and baby-sitter.

现在看来这个孩子需要保护

For the time being. The chiId needs protection.

十五年来...

For 15 years...

你就不能抽空...

you couldn't find a spare minute...

告诉我我爸是皇室成员?

to tell me that my father is a royal?

我原以为我这么做是对的

I thought I was doing the right thing.

对谁来说是对的妈?

The right thing for who, Mom?

对我们都是对的

For all of us.

我是说如果我们秘密地离了婚...

l mean, if we secretly divorced...

他就会再找一个妻子... he would be able to find a woman...

能留在Genovia他的身边并给他生个子嗣...

who would stay by his side in Genovia and produce heirs...

我就可以自由地和你一起生活

and I would be free to live my life with you. 我是说拜托! 我们在大学相识!

I mean, please! We met in college!

我还很年轻! 我想画画

I was young! I wanted to paint.

你能想象我在别人身后亦步亦趋地走... Can you see me walking one step behind someone...

这样了此一生?

for the rest of my Iife?

遵从着繁文缛节...

With rules and regulations...

不停地挥手鞠躬刮擦?

and the waving and the bowing and the scraping?

我很害怕!

I was scared!

和一个...

Living with a mother...

欺骗了我15年的母亲生活在一起也让我

很害怕

who lied to me for 15 years scares me.

你去哪儿?

Where are you going?

整理我的寝宫

To straighten up the royal bedchamber.

离婚之后我们一起讨论过

After the divorce, we all discussed it.

你父亲和你奶奶...

Your father and your grandmother...

都同意和你保持距离...

both agreed to keep that distance...

这样你就能拥有一个正常的童年...

so you would have a chance of a normal childhood...

情感上不受干扰

free of emotional complications.

我们本想等你18岁的时候告诉你...

We were going to tell you when you were 18 years

oId...

但是你父亲一死事情就变了Mia

but when your father died, things changed, Mia.

我们想保护你

We wanted to protect you.

好吧你知道吗?

Ok.You know what?

我没觉得受到了保护

I don't feel protected.

你活了15年...

You try living for 15 years...

认为自己是某个人...

thinking that you're one person...

然后不到5分钟功夫你发现...

and then in five minutes you find out...

你是个公主

that you're a princess.

就是以防...

Just in case...

我还不够像个怪胎...

I'm not enough of a freak already...

还要给我戴上个皇冠!

let's add a tiara!

那好把汤喝了

Well, drink your soup.

我不饿

I'm not really hungry.

好吧

Fine.

晚安亲爱的

Good night, sweetheart.

肥Louie...

Fat Louie...

你多么幸运啊...

You are so Iucky...

你不知道父母是谁

you don't know who your parents are.

我从没坐过豪华轿车...

I've never ridden in a limo...

他苦涩地承认...

he admitted bitterly to himseIf... 当他凭窗眺望...

as he crossed to the open window...

遥看海湾薄雾迫近...

and looked out at the bay, the fog looming... 就像可怜的人生呈现在他面前

like his pathetic life before him.

难以置信我获得了艾美奖

I can't beIieve I won an Emmy.

我有自己最喜欢的Phillipe的照片

I have this favorite photo of Phillipe.

我们的大学时光很愉快

We had so much fun when we were in college. 他充满了生活情趣...

He was so full of joie de vivre...

总是兴高采烈的

always laughing and smiling.

我记得

I remember.

Helen 如果Amelia拒绝继承王位... Helen, if Amelia refuses to accept the throne... Genovia将不复存在就像我们所知道的then Genovia will cease to exist as we know it.

所以汝国的未来...

So the future of your country...

就掌握在我15岁女儿的手里?

is in the hands of my 15-year-old?

在这儿

Here it is.

Phillipe准备好了做国王

Phillipe was ready to be king.

却发生了可怕的意外

Then the terrible accident.

即使我们之间处的不好...

Even though it didn't work out between us... 我还是非常爱你的儿子

I loved your son very much.

谢谢

Thank you.

嗯就像往常一样...

Well, as always...

我还是得这个样子

this is as good as it's gonna get.

我等不到她18岁了

I can't wait until she's 1 8.

哦这是个噩梦

Oh, this is a nightmare.

我回去睡觉吧

I'm going back to bed.

Mia 我们三个得谈谈

Mia, the three of us have to talk.

哦好吧还有什么...

Oh, Ok. Is there something else...

关于我和我的生活的事也许是我想知道的?

about me and my life just maybe I might want to

know about?

你们是不是想带我去个脱口秀节目...

Are you two waiting to take me on a talk show...

告诉我我有一个孪生姐妹是公爵夫人?

to tell me I have a twin sister who's a duchess? 你有个表亲是伯爵夫人

You have a cousin who's a contessa.

叫做Bartholomew

Fondly known as Bartholomew.

实际上我们叫他Pookie

Actually, we call him Pookie.

昨天我们进行地并不顺利

Yesterday did not go well.

请你听你奶奶说好吗?

Will you just listen to your grandmother? Amelia 几个星期之后...

Amelia, in a matter of weeks...

我们有个年度舞会

we have an annual ball.

我本来...我希望借此机会能把你介绍给...

I was...I am hoping that I may present you... 媒体和公众

to the press and the public on that occasion.

然而你迫切需要一些指导

However, you desperately need some instruction.

我代表整个Genovian国会...

I speak for the entire Genovian parliament... 和皇室家族and the royal family.

我代表这个家

And I speak for this family.

对不起...

Excuse me...

我没有你们这样的家庭...

I don't have a family with either one of you... 因为你15年来无视我的存在...

because you ignored me for 15 years...

你骗我

and you lied to me.

家人不做这样的事对吧?

Families don't do stuff like that, Ok?

她去哪儿?

Where is she going?

塔楼

The tower.

Mia 你不能逃避一切!

Mia, you can't run from everything!

她有个塔楼?

She has a tower?

拜托? 从上面下来

Please? Just come down from there.

大多数孩子想要一辆车...

Most kids hope for a car...

来庆祝16岁生日而不是个国家!

for their 16th birthday, not a country!

请别客气

Just make yourself comfortable.

这样解决不了问题!

This is getting us nowhere!

和我谈谈

Talk to me.

我现在不能和你谈

I can't talk to you right now.

我跟法律顾问的约谈要迟到了

I'm late for a meeting with my guidance counselor.

我跟西班牙和葡萄牙的会议也要迟到了

I'm late for a meeting with Spain and Portugal. 我有个想法

l have a thought.

Mia 保证在你的舞会之前...

Mia promises to attend princess lessons...

会参加公主训练课程

until your ball.

嗯那不是我的舞会

Well, it's not my ball.

那是Genovia一年一度的国庆舞会

It's Genovia's annual Independence Day ball. 对不起

I'm sorry.

Mia 保证既不接受也不拒绝...

Mia promises neither to accept nor reject...

你的皇室邀请直到这个盛大舞会开始... your offer to be royal untiI this grand ball...

到时候她再做决定

and then she makes her decision.

现在你们都能接受吧?

Now, can you both live with that?

看起来我别无选择

It seems I have no option.

我也是

If I have to.

但是我希望舞会之前不透露出去一个字

But I want not one word of this until that evening.

够明白了?

Is that understood?

媒体会穷追不舍的

The press would have a field day.

那么不要让西班牙和葡萄牙等着了Well. Let's not keep Spain and Portugal waiting.

今天我就要16岁了...

I'll be 16 this year...

我妈卖掉了两幅画给我买了辆1966年产

的野马跑车

and my mom traded two paintings for a 1966 Mustang.

你知道野马是什么吧?

You do know what a Mustang is, right?

我养了几匹

I raise mustangs.

对公主来说那种车不合适

That is not a sensible car for a princess.

它对谁都不合适它根本动不了

It isn't sensible for anyone. It doesn't run. 我想我可以我可以赞助一下这辆车

I suppose I could donate something to this vehicle.

早上好Robutusen先生

Good morning, Mr. Robutusen.

这位绅士是谁?

Who is this gentleman?

哦他是我的邻居...

Oh, he's my neighbor...

但是你不会想见他

but you wouldn't want to meet him.

他不太有礼貌

He doesn't have very nice manners.

早上好

Good morning.

我想让你见一个人

There's someone I want you to meet.

好哦

Ok. Whoa.

你有两辆豪华轿车?

You have two limousines?

一个是你的

One is yours.

你也养豪华轿车吗?

You raise limousines, too?

不Amelia 这是Joseph

No. Amelia, this is Joseph.

嗨幸会

Hi. Nice to meet you.

这个优雅的欧洲女子没留下来喝茶...

The elegant European woman didn't stay for tea...

谢谢

Thanks.

但是明天兴许会有可能

But the promise of tomorrow hung in the air. 呃公主?

Uh, Princess?

公主容我说一句...

Princess, may I point out...

不管你按多少次...

that no matter how many times you push it... 它还是一样的上上下下

it will go up and down the same way.

Joseph 我们能把那些旗子放下来吗? 拜托?

Joseph, can we eighty-six the flags? Please? 不行

No.

那些旗子可以让我在任何地方停车

The flags allow me to park anywhere.

我们得留着旗子

We keep the flags.

对不起Joseph

Sorry, Joseph.

你可以叫我Joe

You can call me Joe.

Joey?

Joey?

嘿嘿嘿嘿

Heh heh heh heh.

不Joe

No. Joe.

我错过什么了吗?

Did I miss something?

我们要去参加婚礼吗?

Are we going to a wedding?

哦不去上学

Uh, no. School.

不是这是一趟惊喜之旅

No, this is the surprise ride.

这是Joe

This is Joe.

Joe Lilly Lilly Joe

Joe, Lilly. Lilly, Joe.

嗨幸会

Hi, it's nice to meet you.

你知道吗你就像个柱子?

You know you look like Shaft?

是的抱歉

Yes. Excuse me.

-你想兜风吗? -是非常想

-You want a ride, right? -Yeah, totally.

嘿我来

Hey, I got it.

当然可以

Of course.

-好-哦太棒了! -Ok. -Oh, my word!

请系上安全带小姐

Please fasten your seat belts, ladies.

你妈和一个送葬者约会了?

ls your mother dating an undertaker?

哦不是

Uh, no.

那个一直杳无音讯的奶奶出现了...

This long-lost grandmother showed up...

她想让我用

and she wants me to use it.

-然后呢? -我...我不知道

-And? -I...I don't know.

我猜她是想示好...

I guess she's just trying to be nice...

好让我喜欢她

to get me to like her.

嘿Joe?

Hey, Joe?

你能在离学校一个街区的地方停车吗? Can you please park a block away from school?

我不想因为这辆灵车引起骚乱

I don't want to cause a riot with this hearse.

这不是一辆灵车

This is a non-riot hearse.

就算它是灵车...

And if it were a hearse...

后座应该是很安静的

there would be silence in the back seat.

嘿加油哦加油

Hey there, ho there

你们好吗?

How do you do?

Grove雄狮向你们问好

This is Grove Lions sayin' hi to you.

加油雄狮! 哇!

Go Lions! Rowr!

在此提醒大家

This is a reminder.

作业敷衍了事恐怕...

Virtual homework may not be submitted...

得不到分数

for actual credit.

告诉我Mia

Tell me, Mia.

你演讲的事是真的?

Is it true about your speech?

你真的在暴食大会上演讲过吗?

Are you really speaking at the Bulimic Convention?

所以你能边说边吐?

So you can speak and barf at the same time? 好球

Good.

好球Michael 就是这样

Good glove, Michael. Way to go.

我打空这一球Mia 试着接住

I'll let this one go, Mia. Try catching.

你确定吗?

Are you sure?

这是慢速的别担心

It's slow-pitch. Don't worry about it.

捡起来把它扔给投手

Now get it and throw it back to the pitcher.

-好-快

-Ok. -Come on.

-真对不起-嗯

-I am so sorry. -Mm.

-我真的...嗯

-I'm really...Mm.

-我不是有意要...嗯

-I didn't mean to...Mm.

-需要帮忙吗? -冰给我冰

-Can I help you? -Ice. Get me ice.

我快成疯子了...

I'm on the verge of becoming a nutcase...

我父母认为我需要调整一下态度

and my parents think I need an attitude adjustment.

哇哇哇!

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

对不起嗯所以我爸今晚想...

Sorry. Yeah, so my dad wants...

带我出去吃饭就我们俩

to take me to dinner tonight, just the two of us. 从我8岁开始我们就无话可说了

We ran out of things to talk about when I was 8.

至少你爸还活着

At Ieast your dad's still alive.

我以为你已经忘却了

I thought you'd gotten over that.

都两个月了

It's been two months.

我知道我知道

I know, I know.

但是毕竟他是我爸

But, after all, he was my dad.

血缘上是这样但是你从来没见过他Biologically, yes, but you never met the man. 15年来只是生日时送你的不错的卡片和

礼物?

Just a nice card and gift on your birthday for 15

years?

公正点那些礼物很不错

Be fair. They were beautiful presents.

还记得他送我的那个Fabergé(俄国著名

珠宝商)旋转木马吗?

Remember that Fabergémerry-go-round he sent

me?

那很不错

That was nice.

而且他还给我付学费

And he paid for my school tuition.

-也许吧-Lilly 我得走了

-I guess so. -Lilly, I gotta run.

我要找你弟弟看我的宝贝去

I gotta see your brother about my baby.

好吧但是明天我们要坐豪华轿车

Ok, but let's take the limo tomorrow.

我受不了这些上坡了

These hills are kiIIing me.

没问题

You got it.

他会修车会弹吉他...

He fixes cars, he plays guitar...

还会唱歌

and he can sing.

-他太迷人了! -他太可爱了

-He is so hot! -He is wicked sweet.

喂大点声这有乐队在排练

Hello. Talk loud, I got a band rehearsing.

你正在欣赏的是捕蝇纸乐队的演出

You've been listening to the sounds of Flypaper.

我们飞向远方

We're flying away now.

好了别吼了他们唱完了

All right, stop yelling. They're finished.

嘿那个...唱的很不错

Hey, that's...It's sounding really good.

你知道Ned简直是在哀号

You know, Ned is really wailing.

你好Mia

Hello, Mia.

嗨博士

Hey, Doc.

那么我的宝贝是怎么回事?

So, what's the diagnosis for my baby?

四百美元

Four hundred dollars.

是我知道耍酷是要付出代价的对吧? Yeah, I know. It costs to be cool, huh?

今天我真不走运

This is not my day.

我提供免费服务

I'll do some labor free.

谢谢但是我得和我奶奶谈谈

Thanks, but l'll talk to my grandma about it.

没事的

It'll be great.

回头见吧我得去个地方

I'll see you guys later. I gotta be somewhere. 哦"我提供免费服务"

Ooh. "I'll do some Iabor free".

嘿你爱上她了?

Heh. You are sweet on her?

她是我姐最好的朋友!

She's my sister's best friend!

是啊这是最难办的地方

Yeah, that's the hardest place to be.

做朋友还是更进一步呢?

Between friend and friendlier, huh? 我试图找到一个出路

l'm tryin' to find a way

我试图踏上旅途...

l'm tryin' to find a ride...

陛下外交包裹到了...

Your Majesty, the diplomatic pouch has arrived...

她也到了

and she's here.

让她进来

Send her in.

是夫人

Yes, ma'am.

我需要更多玫瑰...

l need more roses...

红的白的紫的紫的!

red, white, mauve. Mauve!

-Amelia 欢迎-你好

-Miss Amelia, welcome. -Hi.

向左边直走

Straight ahead to your left.

女王陛下在图书馆等你

Her Majesty is ready for you in the library. Charlotte 做记录好吗?

Charlotte, take notes, will you?

Amelia 慢慢地转个身...

Amelia, circle slowly...

好让我看看要做些什么

so I can evaluate the work to be done. Amelia!

Amelia!

你恶劣的姿势影响到你的听力了吗?

Does your bad posture affect your hearing?

-转过来-哦对不起

-Turn. -Oh, sorry.

不不不慢慢地转

No, no, no. Slowly, turn.

慢一点谢谢

Slowly. Thank you.

嗯姿态很明显发型

Well, carriage, obviously. Hairstyle.

气色...

Complexion...

停!

Stop!

眼睛...很可爱...

Eyes...lovely...

但是却被野人一样的眉毛遮盖住了

but hidden beneath bushman eyebrows.

脖子还行

The neck is seemly.

耳朵...

Ears...

像她的父亲

like her father.

真的吗? 像吗?

Really? They are?

哦天哪! 谁的指甲是这个样子?

Oh, my! Who has nails like these?

大家都这样

Everybody.

明天我要见到干净的手指

Tomorrow I would like to see clean fingers.

你要穿上长袜

And you will wear stockings.

不要穿紧身裤或短袜

Not tights, not socks.

我也再不想见到这双鞋了

And I never want to see those shoes again.

走在人群中...

When walking in a crowd...

你会随时处在大家的审视中

one is under scrutiny all the time.

所以我们不能像这样弯腰驼背

So we don't shlump, like this.

我们肩膀放松...

We drop the shoulders...

我们高人一等...

we think tall...

我们微微前倾把体重...

we tuck under and transfer the weight...

从一只脚转移到...

from one foot to...

不对公主从不在公众场合叠着腿

No. Princesses never cross their legs in public. 为什么不把一个脚跟放在另一个后面... Why don't you just tuck one ankle behind the other... 然后把双手优雅地放在膝盖上

and place the hands gracefully on the knees. Charlotte 该到喝茶的时间了

Charlotte, I think it's time for tea.

告诉我我妈是如何...

Tell me, how does my mother...

或者说真的任何人在那种情况下...

or, really, any person, for that matter...

参加一个家长会...

go into a parent-teacher conference...

最后却和老师约会?

and come out with a date?

Mia O'Connell先生还没结婚...

Mia, Mr. O'Connell is not married...

没和任何人同居...

he's not living with anyone...

而且他没有穿耳洞没有纹身没有植发plus he's not pierced, tattooed, or hair-plugged.

你知道这种人在市场街南部是多么难找吗?

Do you realize how rare that is south of Market

Street?

你知道会发生什么...

Did it ever occur to you...

如果你和我的老师约会...

that if you dated one of my teachers...

就会让其他同学...

it would give the other kids...

有机会嘲笑我一辈子?

license to mock me for the rest of my life?

没有你是对的我没想到对不起

No, you're right. I didn't, and I'm sorry.

只是那个Patrick...

It's just that Patrick...

O'Connell先生...实在是个好人

Mr. O'Connell...is such a nice man.

他是个真正的绅士...

He's a real gentleman...

而且我很长很长时间都没遇到过这样的

人了

and I haven't met one of those in a long, long time.

好吧这...无所谓

Ok. It's...it's fine.

我做什么都不对是吗?

I just can't do anything right anymore, can I? 加油! 进球!

Come on! Go for it!

-加油躲过她! -单刀直入!

-Come on, get her! -In your face!

哇哇哇!

Aah, aah, aah!

加油加油!

Come on, come on!

哪怕挡住一个Mia!

Just block one, Mia!

我做不来我是个女生

I can't do this. I'm a girl.

我是什么鸭子吗?

What am I, a duck?

不是! 我是说...你是运动型的

No! I mean...You're an athletic girl.

我会水上芭蕾瑜伽...

I am a synchronized swimming, yoga-doing... 骑马攀岩

horseback-riding, wall-climbing-type girI.

我的手眼协调能力为零

My hand-eye coordination is zero.

好吧你过会儿再上吧

All right, you can go again later.

Josh! 过来

Josh! Get in here.

好吧我来了

Yeah, I'm in.

嗯我刚才看见你练了...

So, I was watching you earlier...

你非常紧张

and you're way tense.

你明白我在说什么吧?

You know what I'm saying?

夏日的轻吻...

Soft kisses on a summer's day...

你应该像球一样思考把自己变成球

You gotta think like the ball. Be the ball.

你应该挡住它明白我的意思吧?

You gotta stop it, know what I mean? -嗯哼? -嗯哼

-Heh? -Heh.

发球过来

Bring it on.

-嘿Joe? -嗯?

-Hey, Joe? -Mm-hmm?

我想把后座变成一个更衣室...

I'm turning the back seat into a dressing room...

这样我就能衣着得体地去见我奶奶

so I can change into a proper outfit for madame.

好可以别忘了你的鞋

Yes, well, don't forget your shoes.

哦谢谢

Oh, thanks.

旧金山是个奇怪的城市

Strange town, San Francisco.

我去买舞鞋...

When I purchased the pumps...

他们问我要包上...

they asked if I wanted them wrapped...

还是直接穿

or if I wanted to wear them.

好吧关上了

All right, closing.

啊哦啊哦

Ah ah bop bop ba dop

啊哦啊哦

Oh oh bop bop ba dop

上坡

Going up.

哦可爱的小家伙

Oh little bitty pretty one

来吧和我谈谈

Come on and talk to me

让我抓紧你亲爱的

Let me grab you lovely one

你还好吧?

You aII right?

是...哦...我很好

Yeah...oh...I'm fine.

-下坡-哦!

-Going down. -Whoo!

啊哦啊哦

Oh oh bop bop ba dop

啊哦啊哦

Oh oh bop bop ba dop

啊哦啊哦

Oh oh bop bop ba dop

我从没穿过裤袜但是听起来好像很危

I've never put on pantyhose, but it sounds dangerous.

奶奶? Genovia是不是有...

Grandma? Is it customary in Genovia...

用Hermeez围巾拘禁客人的传统?

to imprison your dinner guests with Hermeez scarves?

那是Hermés牌(法国服装品牌其围巾尤

为著名)的

lt's Hermés.

围巾只是个训练工具

The scarf is merely a training tool.

最后你会学会没有它...

Eventually you will learn to sit...

也能恰当地就座和用餐

and eat properly without it.

礼仪很重要

Manners matter.

今天的礼仪训练已经够多了

But enough etiquette for the day.

现在Genovia和西班牙贸易往来很多... Now, Genovia does a lot of trade with Spain... 所以我们要为此做好准备

so we prepare for that.

和他们打成一片最快的方法是跳舞

The quickest way to a Spanish heart is dance. 可以吗?

Shall we?

现在告诉我你一般跳哪种舞?

Now tell me, what kind of dancing do you do? 跳舞? 就是最常见的那种

Dancing? Just the normal kind.

你知道像这样...

You know, like...

蹦嚓嚓

Bom chicka bom bom 蹦嚓嚓

Bom tss um bom

我知道了

I see.

我们有Genovian的舞蹈

We have a Genovian alternative.

好了今天的舞蹈是很安静的... Now, the dances here are very sedate... 以臀部为准卡好位

right from the hips. In place.

头请别乱动

No bobbing of the head, please.

你不是车上的摇头狗

It's not a doggy on a dashboard.

挺直了

Straight up.

我们在这儿练习一下

Let's practice this here.

那么这个舞蹈是...

Now, this dance is...

介于华尔兹和探戈之间的看到了? between a waltz and a tango, you see? 是华尔戈吗?

It's a wango?

不是

No.

好吧来转出去...

All right, here we go. Spin out...

转向我转向...哦!

and spin into me. Spin into...Uhh!

-没关系

Ok.

我...不不不不

I...No, no, no, no.

再来一次再转一次

Try again. One more spin.

快一点现在转出去

Very quickly, now pull away.

就这样很好

That's it. Good.

姿态不错转回来

Good attitude. Spin in.

-好-我做到了?

-Good. -I did it?

奶奶我没伤到人!

Grandma, I spun without hurting anyone!

好消息

That's very good news.

转转转好完成

Spin, spin, spin. Yes, done.

好多了有进步

Better. It's coming along.

现在你可以回家了

Now you may go home.

谢谢! 明天见!

Thank you! See you tomorrow!

谢谢你Joseph

Thank you, Joseph.

你压抑太久了

You've been wearing black too long.

我是Harbula教练

This is Coach Harbula.

你们现在可以报名参加沙滩面包聚会

You can sign up now for the Baker Beach Party.

哦! 对不起对不起

Oh! Sorry. Sorry.

嘿Bobby Bad!

Hey, Bobby Bad!

对不起

Sorry.

Mia! 准备好了吗?

Mia! Are you ready?

哦嘿真的很抱歉...

Oh, hey. I'm really sorry...

但是我今天不行我和奶奶有约

but I can't do it today. I've got a Grandma thing.

我会给你电话再见

I'll call you. Bye.

什么? 你奶奶变成大灰狼了吗?

What? Has your grandma turned into the big bad

wolf?

快变

Shazam.

很可爱Jeremiah 但是要赢得女孩的心... Cute, Jeremiah, but a way to a girl's heart... 不是把她当成自动贩卖机

is not by treating her like a vending machine. 不许践踏草坪!

Get off the grass!

嗨Adolpho! 我迟到了!

Hi, Adolpho! I'm late!

她迟到了

She's late.

-你迟到了-我知道

-You're late. -I know.

对此我非常抱歉...

I'm really sorry about it...

-Paolo哪去了? -让Paolo进来

-And where is Paolo? -Send in Paolo.

啊! 随叫随到

Ah! Always prompt.

女王

Regina Mia. Buon giorno.

我的助手Gretchen和Helga.

My assistant, Gretchen and Helga.

下午好

Good afternoon.

我们很高兴你能有空来这儿

We're so pleased you could make yourseIf available to be here.

女王陛下

Your Majesty.

闲言少叙开始工作吧

We won't waste time. Let the work begin.

哦当然了

Ah. Of course.

美女在哪儿?

Where is the beautiful girl?

我的孙女Amelia

My granddaughter Amelia.

惊为天人让我离近看看

She is gorgeous. Let us take a closer look. Paolo 距离国宴...

Paolo, we have a limited number of days... 没有几天了

before the state dinner.

卷毛有的忙了头晕

Frizzy, busy, dizzy.

我是褒义

In the best sense.

哦我希望你的助手...

Oh, I would like it if your ladies...

也能在我们的保密协议上签字

would also sign our confidentiality agreement. 陛下她们知道保密嗯?

Majesty, they know what is a secret, eh?

对不起陛下

Excuse me, Your Majesty.

Genovian新闻部长在等你的电话

The Genovian press secretary's waiting for your

call.

哦对当然

Oh, yes, of course.

好吧我恐怕得走了...

Well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave...

希望回来时能大吃一惊

and come back and be surprised.

Charlotte 给我盯紧他

Charlotte, watch him like a hawk.

Buerste Helga!

Buerste, Helga!

谢谢

Danke.

开始吧公主嗯?

So we begin, Principessa, eh?

在Paolo的手上记住...

In Paolo's hands, remember...

你会变成天仙

you will be beautiful.

你的头发好厚啊

You have thick hair.

就向狼一样

Like a wolf.

好了嘿嘿嘿

Is all right. Heh heh heh.

你戴隐形眼镜吗?

Do you wear contact Ienses?

嗯我有...

Well, I have them...

但是我不喜欢经常戴

but I don't really like to wear them that much. 现在你得经常戴了Now you do.

你毁了我的眼镜!

You broke my glasses!

你毁了我的梳子

You broke my brush.

Gretchen! Helga! 动手!

Gretchen! Helga! Attack!

我喜欢你的眉毛

l love your eyebrows.

我们称它为"Frida"和"Kahlo"

We'll call them "Frida" and "Kahlo".

如果Brooke Shields(波姬小丝)嫁给Groucho Marx...

lf Brooke Shields married Groucho Marx...

生出来的孩子会有你这样的眉毛

that child would have your eyebrows.

想知道一个大秘密吗?

Do you want to know a big secret?

-告诉我-黄瓜没用

-Tell me. -The cucumber does nothing.

嘿嘿嘿这是我们编造出来的

Heh heh heh. This is something we make up. 陛下Paolo精疲力尽了...

Majesty, Paolo is exhausted...

因为陛下只有Paolo能解决掉这个... because, Majesty, only Paolo can take this... 和这个...给您造就...

and this...and give you...

一个公主

A princess.

好多了好很多

Better. Much better.

谢谢

Mille grazie.

为什么不喝杯好茶呢?

Why don't we go and have a wonderful cup of tea?

好吧?

S?.

来吧Mia

Come, Mia.

Lilly 车来了!

Lilly, the car's here!

来了!

l'm coming!

谢谢您载我们谢谢

Thanks for the ride. Thank you.

怎么了?

What?

Michael 不要以为你总能蹭我们的车Michael, don't always think you can get a ride with us.

谁把你毁了?

Who destroyed you?

哦你觉得看起来很糟糕吗?

Oh. You think it looks that bad?

你看起来太可笑了你应该投诉

You look ridiculous. You should sue.

这样嗯...

Well, um...

我知道直了点短了点...

I know it's a little straighter and shorter...

奇怪了点!

Weirder!

很迷人

An attractive weirder.

不不迷人

No. lt's not attractive.

请系上安全带

Seat belts, please.

我真的不明白...

What l really can't understand...

你昨天把我甩了...

you ditched me again yesterday...

当我需要你帮忙做绿色和平组织请愿书

的时候

when l needed your help on the Greenpeace petition.

这个包! 你有一个这种包?

This bag! You have one of these bags?

你知道我们应该当了它...

You know we could hock that...

去帮助一个第三世界国家?

and feed a whole Third World country?

对不对?

Am I right?

不对

No. 如果没有其他乘客了...

If there are no more passengers...

我想应该把门关上

I think we should close the door.

你过去关心的是...

You used to care more about...

心灵美而非外表美

what was inside your head instead of on it.

拜托Mia 承认吧

Come on, Mia. Fess up.

我不知道你这些天在哪儿...

l don't know where you are these days...

现在你又想成为主流人群中的一员?

and now you're turning into an A-crowd wannabe?

你就要变成和她们一样了!

You're morphing into one of them!

谁知道呢下个星期...

And who knows, next week...

你也许就会用机关枪对我扫射了

you could be waving pom-poms in my face.

你背叛了我!

You sold out!

是我的后视镜起雾了...

Was my rear-view mirror fogging up...

还是有人哭了?

or was someone tearing back there?

我没事

I'm fine.

好吧那我去见你奶奶了

Very wel. Then I'll go meet your grandmother. 但是你必须明白...

But you should know that...

未经你的同意没人能让你觉得自卑

no one can make you feel inferior without your

consent.

Eleanor Roosevelt说过

Eleanor Roosevelt said that.

是的和你一样的特殊女性

Yes. Another special lady like yourself.

我三点回来

I'll be back at 3:00.

谢谢

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档