文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 生活大爆炸第三季S3E19 中英文对照剧本

生活大爆炸第三季S3E19 中英文对照剧本

喘不过气了吗

Having a little trouble catching your breath there?

不不我没事儿

No,no,I'm good.

要是体育老师早告诉我刻苦训练是为了这个

If my P.E.teachers had told me this is what I was training for,我就会试着再努力点

I would have tried a lot harder.

要么去做要么放手没有尝试一说

"Do or do not.There is no try."

你刚引用了星战的台词吗

Did you just quote star wars?

[星战第五部]

我引用的应该是《帝国反击战》的台词

I believe I quoted Empire Strikes Back.

老天爷

Oh,my God.

[尤达:星战人物]

我居然和一个能引用尤达大师的话的美女躺在一起

I'm lying in bed with a beautiful woman who can quote Yoda.我爱你佩妮

I love you,Penny.

谢谢

Thank you.

不客气

You're welcome.

我只是不吐不快而已

I just wanted to put that out there.

不我很高兴

Oh,yeah,no,I-I'm-I'm glad.

那就好

Good.

-高兴就好-嗯

-Glad is good.-Yeah.

没手表

No,no...

呃...已经很晚了

So,it's getting pretty late.

-我们差不多该睡觉吧-对

-We should probably go to sleep.-Yeah.

-对-该睡了

-Okay.-Yeah,probably.

-晚安亲爱的-晚安

-Okay,good night,sweetie.-Good night.

莱纳德你对巨型蚂蚁这个问题持什么立场

Hey,Leonard,where do you come down on giant ants?

谢尔顿说不可能有

Sheldon says impossible.

霍华德和我都觉得不仅可能

Howard and I say not only possible,

[蝙蝠战车:蝙蝠侠的座驾]

而且作为一种交通工具比蝙蝠战车酷多了

but as a mode of transportation,way cooler than a Batmobile.你忽视了平方/立方定律

You are ignoring the square-cube law.

巨型蚂蚁会被

The giant ant would be crushed

自身的骨骼重量压垮

under the weight of its own exoskeleton.

而且准确来说

And for the record,

真正酷的交通工具排名应该是

the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is: [悬滑板引自《回到未来2》传送器引自《星际迷航》]喷射背包悬滑板传送器蝙蝠战车

jet pack,hoverboard,transporter,Batmobile,

然后才是巨型蚂蚁

and then giant ant.

有没有搞错

Seriously?

你们就没别的事干

You have nothing better to do

只能坐在这里聊巨型蚂蚁存在的可能性吗

than sit around and discuss the possibility of giant ants?

他怎么了

What's with him?

估计他到了每月一次的敏感期了

Perhaps he's at a sensitive point in his monthly cycle.

你是说他来大姨夫了[与Menstruating同音]

Are you saying he's man-strating?

不是字面意义上的

Not literally.

但早在十七世纪

But as far back as the17th century,

科学家就发现男性荷尔蒙水平

scientists observed a33-day fluctuation

有个33天的波动周期

in men's hormone levels.

有意思

Interesting.

难怪我每月中旬都会两眼泪汪汪

That might explain my weepy days in the middle of the month.你知道我在说什么

You know what I'm talking about.

[潜台词:别说得这么暧昧...]

算了不说巨型蚂蚁

Okay,forget giant ants.

巨型兔子呢

How about giant rabbits?

不管大小我都不喜欢兔子

Big or small,I don't like rabbits.

兔子总是看似很想说话

They always look like they're about to say something,

但从来不开口

but they never do.

兔子倒是有呼吸系统

Rabbits do have a respiratory system

支撑巨大的体型

that would support great size.

并且兔子是少数哺乳动物中

And on a side note,they are one of the few mammals

阴囊长在阴茎前的

whose scrotum is in front of the penis.

也许这才是他们想谈论的

Maybe that's what they want to talk about.

莱纳德你对巨型兔子和阴囊位置

Leonard,where do you stand on giant rabbits

持啥态度

and scrotal position?

我一点都不在乎

I honestly don't care.

是吗

Really?

每次我们谈到不寻常的动物生殖器

Because every time we've talked about unusual animal genitals,你总会有些有力且富争议性的观点

you've always had some pretty strong and controversial opinions.你想让我说什么

What do you want from me?

我就是不鸟这个

I just don't give a rat's ass.

有没有巨型老鼠屁屁

Would that be a giant rat's ass?

准确来说巨型老鼠是有可能存在的

For the record,giant rats are possible.

我们能不能说点别的

Can we please talk about something else?

比如稍微跟我们生活有关

Maybe something vaguely related

而且是地球上的东西

to life as we know it on this planet?

这个话题怎么样

Okay,how about this for a topic:

为什么莱纳德是个大混蛋

Why is Leonard being a giant douche?

假设大混蛋有可能存在

Assuming giant douches are possible.

当然有

Of course they are.

莱纳德就是一个

Leonard's being one.

说不定他和佩妮发生了"爱爱"口角

Maybe he's having a lover's spat with Penny.

才怪我们没吵架

No,there was no spat.

但确实发生了点状况

Oh,but something happened.

我不想谈这个

I don't want to talk about it.

我觉得你想说我不想听

But I sense you're going to and I don't want to hear about it.失陪

Excuse me.

你干啥了罗密欧

What'd you do,Romeo?

往身上倒枫蜜

You pour maple syrup all over your body

问她有没有性致玩3P

and ask her if she was in the mood for a short stack?

你是不是穿她的内裤跳来跳去取悦她

Did you think it would be funny to put on a pair of her panties 结果把她吓着了

and jump around,but it wound up just creeping her out?

什么没有

What?No.

我只是问问老兄

I'm just asking,dude.

没准儿呢[Raj深受其害]

It happens.

你们参加今晚的保龄球赛吗

You guys still on for bowling tonight?

当然参加

Oh,yes.

我还准备了几句垃圾话呢

In fact,I've prepared some trash talk for the occasion.你打得跟你妈一个水准

You bowl like your mama.

不过如果她打得很好

Unless,of course,she bowls well.

那就是你打得跟你妈大相径庭

In which case,you bowl nothing like her.

哦唉哟

Oh.Ouch.

这就是灼烈言辞的效果

That is what is referred to as a burn on you.

你要求她滴蜡吗

Did you ask her to start waxing?

没有

No.

你滴蜡了

Did you start waxing?

没有

No.

是不是做爱时

While making love,

你不小心拍了自己屁股

did you accidentally spank your own ass

然后大声哭喊"妈咪"

and cry out,"Mommy"?

我懒得理你们

I'm walking away from you now.

他没否定哎

That wasn't a no.

看来我们猜得越来越靠谱儿了

Yeah,I think we're getting close.

你是在跟她上床的时候

Did you take a Benadryl

此药会造成昏昏欲睡

吃了片苯海拉明然后睡着了么

and fall asleep while pleasuring her?

你可能会因此丢了小命儿哎

Because you can die that way.

牡丹花下死做鬼也风流啊

Oh,that would be a good way to go.

-嗨-嗨

-Hi.-Oh,hey.

太好了佩妮

Good,Penny.

友情提示今晚7点保龄之夜

Reminder:bowling tonight at7:00.

噢对保龄

Oh,right,bowling.

你要是不想来也不用勉强

You don't have to come if you don't want to.

不会啊没那回事儿

No,no,it's okay.

说实话没我的话你们指定输得巨惨

I mean,let's face it,you guys would get creamed without me.确实

We would indeed.

就此特殊情况来看

In this particular case,

你纯爷们儿的气质对我们十分有利

your lack of femininity works to our advantage.

跟你聊天总是这么开心谢尔顿

It's always nice chatting with you,Sheldon.

是讽刺吗

Sarcasm?

是毫不掩饰的轻视你

Thinly veiled contempt.

-别忘了7点-知道啦

-Remember:7:00.-Got it.

-是太平洋夏令时-咋着吧

-Pacific Daylight time!-Bite me!

请把这纯爷们儿的气场发挥在赛场上吧

Please reserve that butch spirit for the lanes.

你不是要带自己的保龄球鞋来吗

I thought you were bringing your own bowling shoes.

这双就是我自己的啊

These are my own bowling shoes.

那你还消什么毒啊

Then what's with the disinfectant?

我脚踩过啥地方我知道

I know where my feet have been.

嗨佩妮

Hey,Penny!

还有各位路人

And you guys.

阿尔比诺·鲍勃不能来了

Albino Bob couldn't make it,

所以我带了个替补来

so I brought a substitute.

相信你们中有人认识他

I believe some of you know

威尔·惠顿

Wil Wheaton.

威尔·惠顿《星际迷航》中的演员

嗨谢尔顿近来如何啊

Hi,Sheldon.How's it going?

哎哟哟

Well,well,well.

这不是威尔·惠顿嘛

If it isn't Wil Wheaton,

我家蜘蛛侠的敌人绿魔

the Green Goblin to my Spider-Man.

我家伽利略的对头教皇保罗五世

the Pope Paul V to my Galileo,

我家火狐的对手IE浏览器

the Internet Explorer to my Firefox.

我上次纸牌锦标赛赢了你

You're not still carrying a grudge

你不会还怀恨在心呢吧

because I beat you at that card tournament,are you?我可是"臭威尔惠顿"

I'm the proud owner

企业网站互联网站和机构网站的所有人

of https://www.wendangku.net/doc/978308378.html,,.net,https://www.wendangku.net/doc/978308378.html,.

知道这说明什么吗

What does that tell you?

这说明你无时无刻都在想着我

It tells me that I am living rent-free right here.

准备好比赛了么

You ready to bowl?

当然准备好了

Oh,I'm ready.

我不知道斯图尔特有没有告诉你

I don't know if Stuart told you

今晚你的对手是谁

what you're up against tonight,

不过站在你面前的人就是

but before you stands the co-captain of the

东德克萨斯州青年基督徒圣保龄同盟会

East Texas Christian Youth Holy Roller Bowling League 冠军队的联盟队长

championship team.

7到12岁参赛组

Seven-to12-year-old division.

佩妮打得也不错

Also,Penny's pretty good.

很好那燃起战火吧

Great.Then it's on.

愚蠢的威尔·惠顿战火就没灭过

Oh,foolish Wil Wheaton,it was never off.

好的

Yes!

常见的补中

A common spare.

保龄赛会上的"特工佳丽"

The Miss Congeniality of the bowling pageant.

在你登陆Twitter

Before you jump on Twitter

然后吹嘘自己那可以无视的成就之前

to tout your modest accomplishment,

看看什么叫真正的高手

watch how it's really done.

吾乃此球

I am the ball.

吾念乃其念

My thoughts are its thoughts.

其洞乃吾洞

Its holes are my holes.

好的

Yes.

推特这个吧推特鸟

Tweet that,Tweety Bird.

我只想跟你说

Hey,I just wanted to tell you

我是你的粉丝

I'm a big fan.

谢了

Oh,thanks.

你肯定被《星际迷航》的问题问得想吐了

I'm sure you're probably sick of Star Trek questions,不过乌比·戈德堡你有没那个啊

but Whoopi Goldberg--you ever hit that?

啤酒啊

Ah,beer.

能让这个可怜害羞的印度男孩

The magic elixir that can turn this poor,shy Indian boy 成为耀眼人物的神奇药剂

into the life of the party.

好耶

Oh,yeah.

吃辣味奶酪薯条吗

Chili cheese fry?

好啊我爱辣味奶酪薯条

Yes.I love chili cheese fries.

真的你爱吃啊

Really?You love them?

是啊怎么了

Yeah,why?

没事啊只是很高兴听到

No reason.I'm just glad to hear

你对表达爱意毫无障碍

you're comfortable saying you love something.

你真的想现在谈这事儿吗

Do you really want to get into this right now?

谈啥事儿

Get into what?

你怎么会不爱吃辣味奶酪薯条呢

Why wouldn't you love the chili cheese fries?

这么多年你一直都在吃

They've been in your life a long time.

它们让你心情大好

They make you happy.

它们应该知道你对它们的爱

They deserve to know.

昨晚我只是被你吓到了

Look,you just caught me by surprise last night.

我不知道说什么好

I didn't know what to say.

好到现在给你的思考时间够久了吧

Okay,well,now you've had some time to think about it.那你想说什么

So,what do you want to say?

我不确定

I'm not sure.

你怎么会不确定

How can you not be sure?

在这谈论这事儿不太合适

Okay,this isn't the place to have this conversation.

对啊合适的地方是在床上

No,the place to have the conversation was in bed

在我说了"我爱你"

after I said,"I love you"

你说"谢谢晚安"之后

and you said,"Thank you.Good night."

别逼我莱纳德

Don't push it,Leonard.

-我没逼你-你逼我了

-I am not pushing anything.-You are.

你没权利决定我什么时候准备好说"我爱你"

You don't get to decide when I'm ready to say"I love you!"原来是过早的告白问题

Ah,the premature"I love you."

我猜的是过"早"的问题算对吗

I guessed"premature."Does that count?

佩妮

Penny.

佩妮

Penny.

佩妮

Penny.

干嘛

What?

给你的

This is for you.

冰淇淋

Ice cream?

我通过研读连环画《凯西》[一部讲述女人生活的漫画] I've been familiarizing myself with female emotional crises.努力想要熟悉雌性生物的感情危机

by studying the comic strip Cathy.

她一沮丧就会说"日"然后吃冰淇淋

When she's upset,she says,"Ack!"and eats ice cream.

日啊

Ack!

你要是只猫我就给你带千层面了

If you were a cat,I would have brought you a lasagna.

是莱纳德让你来的吗

Did Leonard send you over here?

不自从你昨晚突然离开

No,we haven't spoken

我们还没说过话

since your abrupt departure last night

害得我们昨天输给斯图尔特

caused us to forfeit to Stuart

和他那卑鄙邪恶的不法参赛者威尔·惠顿

and his dastardly ringer Wil Wheaton.

为此我很抱歉

Yeah,I'm sorry about that.

我毫不自豪地承认昨天我是哭着睡着的

I'm not too proud to admit that I cried myself to sleep.再次说声抱歉

Again,I'm sorry.

让我来告诉你吧

And let me tell you,sleep did not

有莱纳德在隔壁嘶吼摇滚歌手莫莉莎的歌

come easily with Leonard in the next room

你就很难睡着了

singing along with Alanis Morrisette.

你开玩笑吧

You're kidding.

不很显然某位来大姨夫的也急需冰淇淋来解闷No.Clearly another woman in dire need of ice cream.好吧谢尔顿

All right,Sheldon,what part of this

有没有什么安慰点的消息

is supposed to make me feel better?

关于这一点

The part where I tell you

我自行决定了来一场复赛

I've engineered a rematch

今晚重新对战斯图尔特他们

with Stuart's team for tonight.

亲爱的我不知道

Oh,honey,I don't know.

现在和莱纳德在一起感觉怪怪的

Things are a little weird with Leonard right now.

你想让我把他踢出去吗

You want me to remove him from the team?

我是队长我说了算

I'm the captain.I can do that.

不没关系

No,no,that's okay.

我去和他谈谈回来再找你吧

Just let me talk to him,and I'll get back to you.

你准备什么时候找他谈

When are you going to talk to him?

不知道

I don't know.

他在洗衣房现在去正好

He's in the laundry room now.Now would be a good time.我不去你就一直烦我烦到死对吧

You're n gonna leave me alone until I do it,are you?

哎呀这还用问吗

Oh,I think we both know the answer to that question.

我觉得我们应该谈谈

I think we should talk now.

什么不没事

Wha...?No,it's okay.

我们不用谈也没什么可谈

We don't have to talk'cause there's nothing to talk about.

一切都好

Everything's good.

真的吗

Really?

那你生气不是因为

So,you didn't get all snarky

我对一碗辣味薯条说了句好话

'cause I said something nice to a bowl of chili fries?

好吧也许我反应过激了

All right,maybe I overreacted.

我们俩感情上不太同步那又如何

So we're in two different places emotionally.So what?

或许我比你快了一点没关系

And maybe I'm a little ahead of you.That's fine.

其实很合理面对现实

In fact,it makes sense,'cause let's face it,

我爱你比你爱我多了整整两年

I've been in this relationship two years longer than you.

莱纳德你要知道我很在乎你

Look,Leonard,you have to know how much I care about you.可我以前就是太早说"爱你"

It's just that I've said the"L"word

结果都不欢而散

too soon before,and it didn't work out very well.

是吗

Really?

不知道那是什么情形

I wouldn't know what that's like.

对不起

I'm sorry.

但你明白我的意思

You know what I'm talking about,though.

我明白

Yeah,I do.

我们和好了吗

So,we're good?

对我就是这个意思

Yes,that's what I'm telling you.

我们很好好得不得了

We are good.We are great.

太好了栅栏已补误会已清

All right!Fence mended,problem swept under the rug.

去打保龄球吧

Time to bowl!

对我刚刚在偷听

Yes,I was eavesdropping.

因为赌注太大了

There's a lot at stake here.

注意选手们

Attention,all bowlers:

我强制要求穿这个参加我们的复赛

I've taken the liberty of having these made for our rematch. "卫斯理·柯洛夏斯"

"The Wesley Crushers"?

不是指卫斯理·柯洛夏斯

No,not The Wesley Crushers.

而是卫斯理碾碎者

The Wesley Crushers.

我不明白

I don't get it.

卫斯理·柯洛夏是

Wesley Crusher was

威尔·惠顿在《星际迷航》里扮演的角色

Wil Wheaton's character on Star Trek.

还是不明白

Still don't get it.

这是个极其巧妙的双关语

It's a blindingly clever play on words.

在他所饰演的角色名后面加个复数

By appropriating his character's name and adding the S,暗示着我们将是彻底终结卫斯理的人

we imply that we we'll be the crushers of Wesley.

好吧抱歉亲爱的

Okay,I'm sorry,honey,

但你这样写看起来就好像有好多粉丝

but The Wesley Crushers sounds like a bunch of people 喜欢卫斯理·柯洛夏

who like Wesley Crusher.

不再次强调不是卫斯理·柯洛夏粉丝群

No!Again,it's not the Wesley Crushers.

而是卫斯理·柯洛夏终结者

It's the Wesley Crushers.

如果你想表示你将彻底打败卫斯理

No,if you want it to mean you're crushing Wesley,

就该直接写打倒卫斯理·柯洛夏

it'd be the Wesley Crushers.

听听你们说的什么胡话

Do you people even hear yourselves?

这不是什么卫斯理·柯洛夏斯

It's not The Wesley Crushers.

也不是卫斯理粉丝群

It's not The Wesley Crushers.

而是卫斯理终结者

It's The Wesley Crushers.

看哪

Hey,look.

他们那队是以我名字命名的

They named their team after me.

不这才不是...

No,it's not the...

算了

Never mind.

好了都清楚打赌内容和赌注了

So,we're all clear on the bet and the stakes?

当然输的一方将接受公开羞辱

Oh,yes.The losers will be publicly humiliated

具体方式由胜者选定

in a fashion to be chosen by the victor.

告诉你我准备让你们发表篇科学论文

FYI:I plan on having you publish a scientific paper

指Immanuel Velikovsky关于金星大气的假设

详细说明维利科夫斯基那荒谬的假设

expounding the discredited Velikovsky hypothesis.

再次唉哟

Ouch again.

你好谢尔顿

Hey,Sheldon,

我只想告诉你

I just wanted you to know

我热切期盼着打得你一败涂地

that I'm really looking forward to wiping the floor with you.

真的吗

Oh,yes?

回应你之前我先问你个问题

Well,before I respond,let me a you a question.

你妈妈保龄球打得好不好

Is your mother a good or poor bowler?

你先

After you.

不你先

No,after you...

因为我们准备终结你卫斯理

as we are currently crushing you,Wesley.

右边球道的选手先投这是种习惯

It's customary for the player on the right-hand lane to bowl first.好吧

All right.

只是种习惯并非规则

It's a custom,not a rule.

我真鄙视你

I so loathe you.

就是这样谢尔顿

That's right,Sheldon.

要学会接受社会阴暗面

Embrace the dark side.

你根本没权利跟我这么说

That's not even from your franchise!

我想让你知道

I,um,I want you to know that

即使我们是对立一方

even though we're on opposite sides,

我始终对你并无恶意

I,I bear you no ill will.

谢谢斯图尔特很高兴知道这点

Thank you,Stuart.It's nice to know.

对立双方的人

People from opposite sides

往往都关系非常好

often have good relationships.

比如罗密欧与朱丽叶

You know,Romeo and Juliet...

《西区故事》里的托尼和玛利亚

Tony and Maria from West Side Story,

《阿凡达》里那个谁和那大蓝妞

what's-his-name and the big blue chick in Avatar.

我要去掷球了

I'm gonna bowl now.

人球合一霍华德

Be the ball,Howard.

别烦我谢尔顿

Leave me alone,Sheldon.

你没做到人球合一

You weren't the ball.

谢谢

Hey,thanks.

很好玩是吧

This is fun,huh?

对呀

Yeah.

很高兴我们能出来来点体育锻炼

It's good that we got out and did something physical.能分散下注意力

Gets us out of our heads.

人一旦纠结什么事

You get in your head,

很容易就会想多钻牛角尖心神不宁还烦恼you start to overthink,overanalyze,obsess,you worry.但今晚咱不这样

That's not what we're doing tonight.

今晚咱就专心玩保龄球

Tonight we're just throwing a ball at some pins.

对就是这样

Yeah,that's right.

也许有一天未来的某一天

and someday--we don't know when--

你也会爱回我

maybe you'll love me back.

唔该我了

Ooh,I'm up.

谢尔顿谢尔顿谢尔顿加油

Shel-don!Shel-don!Shel-don!Shel-don!

不好意思

Excuse me.

真不知道你们是在为谁加油我现在可是球哦

I don't know who you're chanting for as I am currently the ball.球球加油

The ball!The ball!

球球加油

The ball!The ball!The ball!The ball!

感谢上帝

Thank you,Jesus!

我妈肯定会这么说

As my mother would say.

很高兴你跟你男友言归于好了

I'm glad you patched things up with your boyfriend.

是呀我也是

Oh,yeah,me,too.

在你毫无准备的时候面对突如其来的示爱

It's always tough when the"L"bomb gets dropped

一向都很难处理的

and you're not ready for it.

说来听听

Tell me about it.

我就跟这么个女孩约会过

I dated this one girl,

我跟她示爱的时候

and I told her that I loved her,

她说她还不确定[自己感情的归属]

and she said she wasn't sure.

然后跟我藕断丝连将近两年时间

And she strung me along for almost two years.

那实在太残忍了

It was brutal.

太遗憾了

Oh,I'm sorry.

谢谢安慰

Thanks.

宁愿她当场就跟我痛快分手

I wish she had just broken up with me right there,

长痛不如短痛

and put me out of my misery.

真的

Really?

对那样反而好

Yeah,would have been kinder.

威尔到你了

Wil,you're up.

该我了

Oh,that's me.

你刚让威尔·惠顿给你洗脑了

Did you let Wil Wheaton get in your head?

你在说什么呀

What are you talking about?

他是个魔鬼最擅长邪恶的心理战

He's evil.He plays evil mind games.

他是不是跟你说他祖母去世了

Did he tell you his grandmother died?

参见S03E05谢尔顿的悲惨受骗遭遇

没有

No!

他要是这么说千万别信

Well,if he does,don't believe it.

他说不定就会骗你他祖母去世博同情

He's not above playing the dead meemaw card.

太棒了

Yes!

好好享受这一时的欢呼吧威尔·惠顿

Enjoy the accolades now,Wil Wheaton,

但正如你在《星际迷航:下一代》那角色一样命运but like your time on Star Trek:Next Generation,

你这种自鸣得意注定只能是一时的

your smug self-satisfaction will be short-lived.

佩妮该你了

Penny,you're up.

好了记住他奶奶还活着

All right,remember,his meemaw's alive

还有人球合一

and be the ball.

好明白

Yeah,I got it.

我们必须要打出个全中啊

We really need a strike here.

我知道

I know.

所以慢慢来集中注意力

So just take your time and concentrate.

莱纳德别再给我施压了

Leonard,stop pressuring me.

我没在给你施压

I'm not pressuring you.

你就是在给我让开

Yeah,you are!Just back off!

好吧抱歉

Okay,I'm sorry.

我这就闭嘴

I'll shut up.

我没想让你闭嘴

I didn't mean"shut up."

好告诉我该怎么说我照做就是了Fine.Just tell me what to do,and I'll do it.

No...

莱纳德这对你不公平我很抱歉

This isn't fair to you,Leonard.I'm sorry.

等等你这是去哪

Wait!Where are you going?

佩妮快回来

Penny,come back!

我再给你买冰激凌

I'll get you ice cream!

别让她走吧

No,let her go.

你疯了吗

Are you insane?

她要是走了就完啦

If she leaves,it's over!

我很确定我们已经完了[情侣关系]

I'm pretty sure it's already over.

谢尔顿运气不佳嘛

Tough luck,Sheldon.

是你干的是不是

You did this,didn't you?

你真以为就为了赢一场保龄球比赛

Do you think I would really break up a couple 我会拆散一对情侣

just to win a bowling match?

不我想不会吧

No,I suppose not.

很好你就继续这么想吧

Good.Keep thinking that.

对的我跟你说

Mm-hmm,mm-hmm,yeah,I'm telling you, https://www.wendangku.net/doc/978308378.html,上的妞比eHarmony上的更好泡

the https://www.wendangku.net/doc/978308378.html, chicks are much looser than on eHarmony. https://www.wendangku.net/doc/978308378.html,和eHarmony均为婚恋交友网站

好了我回头再打给你

You know,I-I gotta call you back.

我打赢了个赌该验收成果了

I won a bet,and it's time to collect.

[分别为蝙蝠女侠女超人神奇女侠猫女]

不知道你们感觉如何我觉得自己无比强大

I don't know about you,but I feel empowered.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档