文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 酒店常用英语汇总

酒店常用英语汇总

酒店常用英语汇总

English for Front Office Dept.前厅部常用英语

1、Good morning/ Good afternoon /Good evening !

早上好/下午好/晚上好!

2、Welcome to Ravi Shinger International Hotel

下午好!欢迎光临诺威香卡国际酒店。

3、How may I help you ?

请问有什么可以帮到您?

4、May I know your name ,please ?

请问贵姓?

5、Do you have a reservation with us?

请问您预订了房间了吗?

6、I’ll check our room availability

我来查一下是否有空房间。

7、Just a moment ,Please

请稍等

8、I'm sorry. We have no record of a booking in your name.

对不起,我们没有以您的名义预订的房间记录。

9、We have standard rooms, single rooms, Garden suite and presidential suite. 我们有标间、单人间、花园套房及总统套房。

10、How long do you plan to stay?

请问您预计住几天?

11、May I see your passport ?

我能看一下您的护照吗?

12、Your room charge for one night is RMB***,sir/madam.

先生/女士,您一晚的房费是***元

13、The room charge is include two breakfast.

房价包含两份早餐。

14、please pay RMB300 as deposit

请支付300元作为押金。

15、How would you like to make the payment, in cash or by credit card?

请问您打算如何付款?现金支付还是信用卡?

16、If you need the room service ,please dial8800.

如果您需要客房送餐,请拨8800.

17、We hope you enjoyed your stay .

希望您在这儿住的愉快。

18、May I have your room key ,please ?

请把房卡给我好吗?

19、J ust a moment ,please .I’ll draw up your bill for you。

请等一下,我帮你您结算账单

20、May I take a print of the card ,please?

请让我划印一下您的信用卡,好吗?

21、Could you please sign here ,please ?

请您在这里签名,好吗?

22、Here is your card and your receipt .

这是您的卡和收据。

23、Have a nice trip .

祝旅途愉快!

24、May I know what is wrong ?

请问有什么问题吗?

25、I beg your pardon .

请再说一次。

26、I will speak to our manager about it.

我会向我们经理报告这件事情。

27、I will check it with the department concerned .Would you mind waiting for a minute ?我跟相关部门联系一下。请你等一分钟好吗?。

28、I will correct your bill.

我来把您的账单改过来。

29、We look forward to serving you again .

我们期待能再次为您服务。

30、Here’s your room, Mr. Johnson .After you .

这是您的房间,约翰逊先生。您先请。

31、It is open from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.

它的营业时间是早上9点到晚上11点。

32、You can call the housekeeping if you need laundry service,the number is 0.

如果您需要洗衣服务,可以打电话给房务中心,号码是“0”。

33、You can call the front desk directly if you need a taxi . the number is 8106.如果您需要出租车,可以直接打电话给前台,号码是8106

34、If there is anything I can do for you , please call me .

如果有什么我能为您效劳的,请给我打电话。

35、Could you hold the line ,please ?

请不要挂断电话,好吗?

36、Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:00, on the first floor

早餐是从上午7点到10点供应,在一楼西餐厅。

37、At what time can we expect you ?

您几点光临呢?

38、I’m afraid another guest is using it .I will bring it to your room as soon as it’s available ,will that be all right ?

恐怕另一位客人正在使用。我会尽快送到您房间去,可以吗?

39、Please dial 8first ,then the room number .

您打房间号码,请在房号前加“8”。

40.Please go through the formalities for extending your stay.

请您办理一下续房手续。

41.Let bellboy lead you to your room.

让行李员送您上去。

42.The room isn't cleaned completely. Please have a rest in sofa.

房间暂时未打扫出来,请您在沙发上休息一会。

43.Do you need bellboy take your baggage?

您需要行李员为您搬运行李吗?

44、May I know your room number?

我可以知道您的房号吗?

45、At what time shall we call you ,sir?

您需要几点钟叫醒呢,先生?

46、For IDD line ,please dial 9 first ,then the country code ,area code and telephone number .

拨打国际长途电话,请先拨9,然后再拨国家代码,区号和电话号码。

47、For IDD line, the charge is RMB8 per minute.

国际长途每分钟8元。

48、For DDD line, the charge is RMB 0.7 per minute .

国内长途每分钟7毛钱。

50、We have sauna/massage /foot massage/ ……service, on the third floor.

我们三楼提供桑拿、按摩、足浴等服务。

51、We offer this service in our hotel.

我们酒店提供此项服务。

52、You can take a sauna bath there.

您可以在那洗桑拿浴。

53、I’m terribly sorry to hear that .

听到这样的事情,我真是非常遗憾。

54、I will contact with engineer to repair it .

我马上联系工程师将它修复。

English for Housekeeping Dept.客房部常用英语

1、You can call the housekeeping if you need laundry service.

如果您需要洗衣服务,可以打电话给房务中心。

2、You can call the front desk directly if you need a taxi .

如果您需要出租车,可以直接打电话给前台。

3、Thank you for waiting

让你久等了

4、I will check with my supervisor.

我得请示主管。(常用于回应客人的特殊要求)

5、Could you hold the line ,please ?

请不要挂断电话,好吗?

6、Housekeeping . May I come in ?

我是客房服务员,可以进来吗?

7、May I do your room now ?

我现在可以清理您的房间吗?

8、What time would be better for you ?

您什么时间合适呢?

9、You can call the housekeeping when you want your room done ?

当您需要清理房间时,可以给房务中心打电话。

10、Housekeeping .May I collect your laundry .

客房服务员,我可以收您的送洗衣物了吗?

11、I’m afraid it’s too late for today’s laundry .

现在恐怕已经过了今天的洗衣时间。

12、Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 10:00.

早餐是从上午7点到10点供应。

13、I’m afraid another guest is using it .I will bring it to your room as soon as it’s available ,will that be all right ?

恐怕另一位客人正在使用。我会尽快送到您房间去,可以吗?

14、I will contact with engineer to repair it .

我马上联系工程师将它修复。

15、I’m afraid the line is busy now. Would you like to try again?

电话正占线。你愿意稍等一下,让我再试一次吗?

16、At what time shall we call you ,sir?

您需要几点钟叫醒呢,先生?

17、Please dial 8 first ,then the room number.

请在房间号前加拨8(内线拨打房间).

18、For IDD line ,please dial 9 first ,then the country code ,area code and telephone number .

拨打国际长途电话,请先拨9,然后再拨国家代码,区号和电话号码。

19、Just a moment, I will send an attendant to your room .

请稍等,我将让一个服务去您的房间。

English for Food & Beverage Dept.餐饮部常用英语

1.English of Chinese Restaurant中餐1.How many, please?

请问几位?

2、This way , please .这边请。

3、A waiter /waitress will come soon to take your order .

服务员很快会来为您写菜单。

4、It looks good ,smells good and tastes good .

这道菜色、香、味俱全。

5、Why not try the…….?

要不要试试………呢?

6、Which brand of milk / beer/ cigarettes/wine/…would you prefer ?

你喜欢什么牌子的牛奶/啤酒

7、It may take about 15 minutes

可能需要15分钟。

8、It’s crisp/tasty/tender/clear/strong/spicy/aromatic

它很酥脆/可口/鲜嫩/清淡/浓烈/辣/香味扑鼻。

9、Here is **** for your order, please enjoy it.

这是您点的菜,请慢慢享用。

10、Here is your bill.

这是您的帐单。

English of Western Restaurant西餐:

1、Welcome to our restaurant.

欢迎光临本餐厅。

2、 Do you have a meal voucher / breakfast voucher?

您有早餐券吗?

3、Would you like coffee or tea?

您想要咖啡还是茶?

4、This way please. Would you like sitting by the window?

这边请,您想坐在窗边吗?

5、May I take this plate away?

我可以收掉这个盘子吗?

6、What kind of egg style would you like?

请问您的鸡蛋需要什么样的形式?

7.We have pan-fried egg, scramble egg, boiled egg, poached egg.

我们有煎蛋、炒蛋、煮蛋、荷包蛋。

8.Would you like one side or two sides?您是要单面还是双面?(煎蛋)9、How would you like the steak rare, medium, or well done?

您喜欢几成熟的牛排,是生的,5分熟,还是全熟?

10、What kind of sauce would you like?

您需要配什么汁?

11、Would you like one glass of red wine with your steak?

您的牛排需要配杯红酒吗?

12、Would you like a vegetable salad or a fruit salad?

你要蔬菜沙拉还是水果沙拉?

13、Here is **** for your order, please enjoy it.

这是您点菜,请慢慢享用。

14、We've got a choice of….

我们今天可供选择的有……..

15、How about some refreshments?

来点点心怎么样?

16、I would recommend some….我推荐一些…..

17、It may take about 15 minutes

可能需要15分钟。

18、The food is best eaten while hot. Please enjoy your meal.

这道菜最好趁热吃,请慢用。

19、Would you like to put that on your hotel bill?

您准备把费用记到您的饭店总帐上吗?

20、Here is your bill.

这是您的帐单。

21、I'm going to kitchen to tell the chef to hurry right away.

我马上去厨房催厨师们快一点。

其他

1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What's the price difference?

两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is15dollars Per night.

一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.

我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?

您打算住多久?

6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.

我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.

我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates.

我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10. What is the rate, please?

请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.

现行房费是50美元一天。

12. What services come with that?

这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.

听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。

16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let me have a check again.

让我再看一下。

18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待处就在前面。

19.After you, please.

你先请。

20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

21.There is a shop on the ground floor.

一楼有个商店。

22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?

也可以买到纪念品吗?

24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you perfer 我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

今天我想尝尝中国菜。

28.I want a double room with a bath.

我要一间有浴室的双人房。

29.How much a day do you charge

每天收费多少?

30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

31.It's quite reasonable.收费十分合理。

32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?

您准备住多久?

33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?

你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?

34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?

我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。

35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.请填好并预付一百元钱。

36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.

这是预付款收据,请收好。

37.Have you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?

旅馆里有空余房间吗?

38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.

对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。

39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me?

下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?

40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.

有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。

41.I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.

我要寄一封航空信到美国。

42.How much do I have to pay for you?

我要付多少钱?

43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.

通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。

44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?

请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?

47.I'll put in the room number for you later on.

过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.

您忘了填写离店日期了。

49.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.

给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.

房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。51. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.请务必随时带着它。

52. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。

53. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

54.I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.

我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。

55.I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.

很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

56. But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.

不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

57. We have already let your room to another gentleman.

我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。

58. That's no problem at all.

没问题。

59.Is this everything, sir?

这是全部东西吗,先生?

60.Here's the light switch.

这是电灯开关。

61.Here's the closet and there's the bathroom.

这儿是壁柜。这儿是洗澡间。

62. Will there be anything else, sir?

还有什么事吗,先生?

63. Well,if you need anything else,please call room service.

噢,如果你有什么事,请叫房间服务。

64. Let me help you with your luggage.

我来帮您拿行李。

65.It's very kind of you to do so.

你这样做使我很感激。

66.What's your room number, please?

请问您的房间号码?

67. And by the way, could I have a look at your room card?

顺便问一句,我可以看一下您的房卡吗?

68.How do you like this room?

您觉得这个房间怎么样?

69.It's also quite spacious.

房间也很宽敞。

70. Do you mind if I put your luggage by the wardrobe?

我把您的行李搁在衣柜旁边好吗?

71.By the way, could you tell me about your hotel service?

顺便问问,你能不能给我讲一下宾馆服务的情况?

72.Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse our-selves?

旅馆里有娱乐场所吗?

73.If you want to take a walk, you can go to the garden.

如果您想散步,可以去花园。

74.There is a recreation centre on the ground floor.

在一楼有个娱乐中心。

75. You can play billiards,table tennis,bridge,and go bowl-ing.

您可以去打打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。

76.Is there a place where we can listen to some music?

有听音乐的地方吗?

77. There is a music teahouse where you can enjoy both classical music such as Beethoven,Mozart,Liszt,and mode rnmusic,while having some Chinese tea or other soft drinks.

有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和现代音乐,一边品尝中国茶和软饮料。

78. Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?

请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗?

79.From 7∶00 a.m.till 10∶00 p.m.nearly serving all day long.

从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天供应。

80. When will the bar and cafe open?

酒吧和咖啡馆什么时间开放?

81.From 3∶00 p.m.till midnight.

从下午三点到晚上十二点。

82.Does the guest house offer any other service?

宾馆里还有哪些服务项目?

83.We have a barber shop, a laundry, a store, post and telegram services,a newspaper stand,a billiard,table tennis, video games and so on.

我们有理发室、洗衣房、小卖部、邮电服务、报刊供应柜、弹子房、乒乓球和电子游戏。84.It's jolly good!

这太好了!

85.And where can I have my laundry done?

脏衣服送到哪里去洗?

86.Madam.What can I do for you?

夫人。我能为您做些什么?

87.I'm looking for a man whose name is John.

我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫约翰。

88.Could you tell me his room number, please?

请问他的房间号码是多少?

89.I suppose it is 735.

我想他的房间号码是735号。

90.By the way, please show me where the lift is?

顺便请指点我电梯在什么地方?

91.I need some information about touring Hangzhou.

我想了解关于游览杭州的情况。

92. There are two trains going to Hangzhou every morning,No.49 and No.79.

每天早晨有两列火车到杭州,49次列车和79次列车。

93.What time does this train leave?

这列火车什么时间发车?

94. Could you get me two tickets for tomorrow here?

你能否在这儿卖给我两张明天的车票?

95.I'm looking for a friend, Mr.Brown. Could you tell me if he is in the hotel?我在找一位朋友,布朗先生。你能告诉我他是住在这个饭店吗?

96.Just a minute,please.I'll see if he is registered.

请稍等片刻,我看看他是否登记了。

97.They are in suite 705. Let me phone him

他们住在705号套房,我来给他打电话。

98.Mr.Brown said he's waiting for you in his room.

布朗先生说他在房间里等您。

99.Housekeeping.May I come in?

我是客房的,可以进来吗?

100.When would you like me to do your room,sir?

您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?

101.You can do it now if you like.

如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。

102.I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.

我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。

103.I'm sorry that your flask is empty.

相关文档