文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 夏洛特的网中英文对照台词

夏洛特的网中英文对照台词

夏洛特的网中英文对照台词
夏洛特的网中英文对照台词

夏洛特的网台词There was nothing special about Somerset County.

苏塞特郡没什么与众不同

It was a deeply ordinary place.

是一个非常平凡无奇的地方

No astonishing thing ever happened there.

没有发生过惊天动地的事

The people who lived there were just regular people.

住的都是些凡夫俗子

And the animals...Well, they were just plain old animals.

至于动物们...也是再普通不过的了

They didn't question the order of things

他们从来也不多想什么

So, the days passed, one very much like the other

.生活就这么日复一日年复一年

But, one spring, on a small farm,

然而某个春天在一个小农场里

a little girl did something,

有个小女孩做了一件了不起的事

something that would change everything.

这件事改变了一切

What are you doing?

你要干什么

Fern, go back to bed.

菲恩回去睡觉吧

You're not going to kill it, are you?

你不会是要杀了它吧

It's a runt. Now, go back to bed

这只太瘦小了你快回去睡觉

No, it's not fair! It can't help being born small.

不这不公平它也不想这样的

Careful.小心

If I'd been born small, would you have killed me?

如果我出生时也很瘦小你会杀了我吗

Of course not.当然不会

A little girl is one thing.A runty pig is another.

瘦小的女孩是一回事,瘦小的猪仔是另一回事

There's no difference!This is unfair and unjust.

没有差别这样不公平

How could you be so heartless?

你怎么能这么狠心

I want to show you something.

过来让你看些东西

You see that? You see?

看到了吗

There's 11 pigs and only 10 teats.

有11只小猪但是只有10只乳头

Sow can't feed it, honey.

猪妈妈没法喂养它

Then I will.那我来

27I'll feed you and take care of you and...

我会喂你照顾你而且...

...absolutely will not let you kill him....

绝对不会让你杀了它

- Hey! When did Fern get a pig?

- 嗨菲恩什么时候得到了一头猪

- Avery, it's rude to point. Give me that.

- 艾弗里这样指人是不礼貌的把它给我

Come, sit, eat your breakfast. The bus will be here any minute. 过来坐下吃早饭校车就快到了

Good morning.早上好

Hey, Pop, can I have a pig, too?

嗨爸爸我也能有一头猪吗

No. I only give pigs to early risers.

不行早起的小孩才有猪猪抱

Fern was up before dawn, ridding the world of injustice.

菲恩天没亮就起床抗争不公正的世界

Fern, put that pig downand get to school.

菲恩放下小猪去上学

Avery.艾弗里

-See ya.- Bye, Pop.-

-再见- 爸爸再见

Have a good one, buddy.

过的开心

Says here we're gonna geta lot of rain this month.

据说这个月经常要下雨啊

Fern! Your books!

菲恩你的书

Bye.

再见

Class, these are some of the questions

同学们这里的题目

that you're likely to be askedin the exam this week.

是本周考试题的一部份

So, please take particular noteof every one.

所以你们要详细地记下每一道题

You got to be quiet, okay?You're gonna get me in trouble.

安静一点好吗?不然我会有麻烦的

Drink that.

喝吧

So, it's just a matter offollowing these questions

所以只要理解这些题目

and learning the answers.

而且要知道如何解答

Fern, what's going on?

菲恩发生什么事了

Nothing

没事

Fern, what's in your desk?

菲恩桌子里是什么

-Nothing.- Open it.-

-没什么- 打开桌子

Thank you, Mrs. Arable.

谢谢你

Arable

太太

Fern, you know better.

菲恩你自己知道

It's a pig, okay?It's not a toy, not a doll, not a baby.

这是一只猪,不是玩具不是洋娃娃更不是小孩子

A pig.

是一只猪

And you need to starttreating it like one.

你必须把它当猪对待

This is going too far.

这太离谱了

I know she loves animals,but you have to tell her.

我知道她喜爱动物但是你必须让她知道

-I know. She's just so happy with it.- I know.-

-我知道但是她很开心- 我知道

Doesn't that feel good?

感觉舒服吗

Fern, I'm really sorry, honey,but it's been long enough.

菲恩宝贝我很抱歉但是已经够久了

What?

什么

Look, he's not a baby anymore

.你看它已经不是小猪仔了

I can't have you keeping what will soonbe a 300-pound pet around the house. 我不能让你在家里养一只将会长到300磅的宠物

No.不

Can't he stay in the barn? Please, Dad?

它不能住在谷仓里吗求你了爸爸

-No.- Please?-

-不行- 求你了

No. Fern, look.You know I've been selling the animals

不行菲恩你知道我们一直靠出售牲口

to get the new harvesting equipment.

来购买新的耕种器具

Pretty soon there's gonna be no place in the barn for a pig.

很快谷仓里就放不下猪了

I promised I'd take care of him.

我答应过要照顾它

Well, I'm letting you out of your promise.

我同意你不守承诺

7I didn't promise you. I promised Wilbur.

我不是答应你我答应过威尔伯

What about Homer?

给霍默吧

He has animals.

他养动物的

Uncle Homer?

霍默叔叔

I'm sure he could make room for a pig.

我确定他有地方可以养一头猪

Yeah.

是啊

He'd be right across the road.

他就在路对面

Go to sleep, my little one

睡觉吧,我的小宝贝

The sun has said goodbye for now

太阳已经下山了

The moon shines on your beautiful face

月亮照耀着你美丽的脸盘

My mom used to sing that to meto make me feel safe.

妈妈过去常唱给我听让我觉得安心

Good night,

晚安

Wilbur.

威尔伯

Fern had walked across the road to her uncle's barn hundreds of times before, 菲恩曾经无数次穿过马路去霍默叔叔的谷仓

but it had never felt so far away.

从来没觉得有这么远

It was just a big red barnfull of typical stuff.

这只是一个装满普通杂物的红色大谷仓

Come to think of it, it couldn't have been more ordinary.

它再普通不过了

But sometimes,when you take two ordinary things

但是有时候在适当的时机

and put them together at just the right time,

将两样普通的东西放在一起

there's a chance they'll become two less ordinary things.

可能它们就不会那么普通了

That runty pig, for instance,and that big old smelly barn.

比如说那只瘦小的猪和那个年代久远发臭的大谷仓

One sniff, and you knew it was a place full of living things.

嗅一下你会发现这里住了很多活物

But that didn't necessarily mean it was full of life.

并不是说这里充满生机

It's okay. It's okay.

这里还可以

Nope. For that, this barn needed a pig.

不对因此这里需要一头猪

This isn't so bad.

这里还行

Only no one knew it yet

.只是现在还没谁知道

Don't be afraid.

别害怕

You'll be okay.

你会过得好的

I'll come see you every day.

我会每天都来看你

I'll be around so much you'll be sick of me.

我一直过来直到你腻为止

I love you.

我爱你

Avery, the bus is here!

艾弗里校车来了

-Did you remember your sister's lunch?- Got it!-

-别忘了你姐姐的午饭- 我知道

What the hay?

它在干什么

- What's he doing?- Probably-obably something smart.-

它在干什么- 大概是什么聪明的事吧

-Pigs are smart.- Pigs are not smart!-

-猪是聪明的- 猪才不聪明呢

Apparently, they're as intelligent as dolphins.

显然它们和海豚一样聪明

Advantage dolphin.

聪明的海豚

-He's going to knock himself out.- Yeah! That's using your head!- -他会撞昏自己的- 对啊那可是你的头啊

How many times is he going to try that?

它打算这样试多少次

-Pig's out!- I told you pigs are smart.-

-猪出去了- 我早说了猪是聪明的

That's going to leave a mark.

会留下痕迹的

- Oh, look, Bits. Pig's out.- Sure is out.-

马你看猪出去了- 肯定是出去了

Out of his mind!

它疯了

Homer!

霍默

Lurvy!

乐维

- Pig's out! - Pig's out, pig's out, pig's out! –

猪跑了- 猪跑了猪跑了猪跑了

-How about you walk a little faster? - Wait your turn!- -你不能走快点吗- 你来啊

Wait! Wait! Fern, come back!

等等等等菲恩回来

Just run!

快跑

Run, pig! Be free! I would if I could.

快跑猪你自由了换作我就快点跑

Retreat!

回头

- Retreat!- Don't retreat, pig! Giddyup!-

回头- 不要回头猪快跑

- Oh, no! Not the smokehouse!- No! Not the smokehouse!- 哦不别去熏制室- 别别去熏制室

- Is he looking? - Yeah, he's seen it.-

它在看吗- 对它看到了

-Think he knows what it is? - Of course not.-

-你认为它知道那是哪里吗- 当然不知道

He's a spring pig. He doesn't know anything.

它是春天的猪什么都不懂

Here, pig, pig, pig!

过来

Don't fall for it. You're out.

别上当你已经出去了

And you're back in.

你又回来了

Here you go, piggy.

过来小猪

Attaboy. Eat it up.

好孩子吃吧

Sold out for slop. I'd have been to the county line by now. 给你泔水我本该在去县里的路上了

He'd have made it if you'd have just let me talk.

如果你让我说完它现在肯定就成功了

-Made it to where? He's a pig!- He's a pig.-

-怎么成功? 它不过是头猪- 它是一头猪

Sorry I made such a fuss. Your suggestions were really good,

很抱歉我搞得一团糟你们的建议都很好

but I think I'd better stay here. Fern's going to be back soon, anyway. 但是我觉得最好还是留在这里无论如何菲恩很快就会回来了He's just stupid as a stick, poor thing.

它跟棒子一样笨可怜的孩子

-Should we speak to him?- Certainly not!-

-我们该跟它说话吗- 当然不

Certainly not.

当然不了

Sweetheart, it sounded-ounded almost like you said

亲爱的好像你说

you'd run and be free if you could.

如果你自由了你会跑的

I meant if I were a pig.

我是说如果我是猪

You know what happens to pigs around here.

你知道这里的猪下场是什么吗

Yes, I do. And it should never, ever be spoken of.

我知道这点谁都不能提

I'm gonna miss you today.

我会想你的

See you when I get back, okay?

回来再来看你好吗

All right, I gotta go, okay? See you later.

好了我该走了好吗晚点见

Bye.

再见

Goodbye, Fern. Hurry back.

再见菲恩早点回来

Hi.

你们好

My name's Wilbur.

我叫威尔伯

Anyone want to play?

要不要一起玩?

Anyone?

有人一起来吗

It's raining, you know. And you know what you get with rain?

你看正在下雨你知道随雨而来的是什么吗

It's raining, you know. And you know what you get with rain?

你看正在下雨你知道随雨而来的是什么吗

- Lightning.- Typhoons.-

闪电- 台风

- Cholera.- Dysentery.-

霍乱- 痢疾

-Frizzy hair.- That sad feeling-

-卷毛- 忧伤

No, mud!

错了是泥泞

What the heck is he doing now?

它现在究竟在干什么

Hey, come on. You wanna join me?Come on! Let's go!

嗨过来你们要加入吗过来一起玩吧

Let's go, let's go, let's go!

一起玩吧一起玩吧一起玩吧

Let's not. How many times must I tell you?

不要要跟你说多少次

Just because we're sheep, it doesn't mean we have to follow. 不能因为我们是羊我们就得人云亦云

- Yourselves. Quite right! - Look at me!

为自己想想

- Yourselves. Quite right! - Look at me!-

自己太多了- 看看我

- No, no, no. Yourselves. - Myself?-

不不不自己- 自己

Hey, kid, this is a barn. We don't play, we work

.嗨孩子这里是谷仓我们不是来玩的是要工作的

-Some of us, anyway.- "Some of us"?-

-至少我们中的一些- 我们中的一些

Are you implying, lke,that we don't work?

阿刻你是不是暗示我们不工作

Because we work bloody hard, thank you!

我们工作非常努力谢谢

Hard? You grow hair!

努力你们就是长毛

"Grow hair." Good one!

长毛说的好

1Excuse me.

对不起

And is that your contribution to society, you gassy rib eyes? 你那气鼓鼓的圆眼睛就是对社会的贡献?

Filthy hairball!

肮脏的毛团

-Rib eyes!- Dirty lintball!-

-圆眼睛- 脏毛球

Zip it.

拉走

-They're at it again.- Rib eyes! Rib eyes!-

-它们又开始了- 圆眼睛圆眼睛

It's really slippery. That's the fun part!

真的很滑这样最好玩了

Little itty-bitty pig,could you come here, please?

小猪你能过来吗

You said your name is Wilbur, right?

你说你叫威尔伯对吗

That's right. What's your name?

对的你叫什么

- Gussy.- Gussy?

- 格西- 格西

- Great name!- Thank you, Wilbur.

- 好名字- 谢谢威尔伯

Now, you're so cute and pink,but you're wasting your time.

你很可爱粉红粉红的不过在白费力气

These animals won't play.

这里动物们不会玩得

- What about you?- Me?

- 那你呢- 我

Well, I have to stay on my eggs.

噢我得孵蛋

Oh, wow! Look at that!

哦看

Otherwise, of course, I'd love to play.

否则我当然想玩

So, why can't you play?

那你为什么不玩呢

Because what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

雌鹅干什么雄鹅也该干什么

What about the rest of you?Don't any of you like to play?

那你们呢没有谁要玩吗

Can't play on three empty stomachs.

饿着肚子不能玩

Well, for us there's this whole smell-of-wet-wool business. Ghastly! 我们得处理湿羊毛的气味问题可怕

See? I'm afraid it's just not a play kind of place.

看到了吧这里不是个玩乐的地方

But you're all friends, right?

不过你们都是朋友对吗

Sure. We've been here together our whole lives.

当然我们一辈子都在这里

I'm not so sure being in the same place is the same as being friends. 我不确定在同一个地方就意味着是朋友

I'm not hungry. I just wanted someone to play with me.

我不饿我只想有谁来陪我玩

What's that?

那是什么

What is...

是什么...

Could it be?

可能是

Slops!

泔水

Oh, joy. It seems the pig slop has brought out the rodent.

真好玩好像猪的泔水引来了老鼠

Moldy cheese. Oh, yeah.

霉干酪噢太棒了

Did I have salami last night?

我昨晚吃了腊肠吗

Yep. I guess I did.

对我想我吃了

- Oh, charming.- Disgusting creature!

- 噢太棒了- 恶心的动物

Hi, there.

Oh, you're a pig.

哦你是一头猪

You're a pig.

你是一头猪

Pig equals slop.

有猪就有泔水

The rat is happy.

老鼠开心了

My name's Wilbur.

我叫威尔伯

Do you have a name? Or is it just "the rat"?

你有名字吗或者只是“老鼠”

Did you say "just the rat"?

你刚是说“只是老鼠”

For your information, pig, the rat rules.

给你长点知识猪我们老鼠是老大

We were here long before your kind, and we'll be here long after. 早在你们之前就来了我们待的也比你们久

So, you just keep that in mind

所以你记好了

next time you feel like reducing me to "just the rat."

尤其当你想叫我“只是老鼠”的时候

You called yourself "the rat."

你自己说是“老鼠”

I can call me that. You can't.

我能这么说但你不能

So you don't have a name?

那么你没有名字

Of course I do. It's Templeton.

当然有我叫鄧普頓

Templeton? Great name!

鄧普頓好名字

- Oh, gee, thanks.- Hey! You want to play, Templeton?

- 噢谢谢- 嗨鄧普頓你想来玩吗

For so many reasons, no.

出于许多原因不

See, I don't play.

知道吗我从不玩乐

I gnaw, I spy, I eat, I hide.Me in a nutshell.

我啃咬侦查吃躲藏就像在坚果壳里

Couldn't you just stay and chat?

你就不能留下来聊聊吗

Chat? Let me see.

聊天让我想想

Gnaw, spy, eat, hide.

啃咬侦查吃躲藏

Nope, "chat" ain't on the list.

不行聊天不在清单上

The rat is handsome.

老鼠真帅

Tonight I dream of slop!

我晚上会梦到泔水的

Fern, you are not going to see that pig again. It's too late.

菲恩你不会又想去看那头猪吧太晚了

But he's expecting me!

但是它在等我

And I'm expecting you to finish your homework and go straight to bed. 我也在等你完成作业上床睡觉

But, Mom, I always tell him good night!

但是妈妈我一直都跟它说晚安的

- Not tonight.- He can't sleep if I don't.

- 今晚不行- 我不去的话会失眠的

Good night.

晚安

Good night.

晚安

Good night!

晚安

Good night.

晚安

Huh? Who said that?

恩谁在说话

Who are you?

你是谁

Where are you? Are you invisible?

你在哪里你是隐形的吗

No, I'm nocturnal,

不我是夜间动物

which means I work at night,when you should be sleeping.

你晚上睡觉的时候我出来工作

Now, I need to concentrate, so, good night.

现在我要集中精力所以晚安了

But I can't sleep now! Please, tell me who you are.

但是我睡不着告诉我你是谁

I'm just really lonely.

我只是很孤单

So I've seen.

看出来了

Look, you seem like a very nice pig, so I'll tell you what.

你看上去是只很好的小猪所以我跟你说

If you go to sleep right nowand let me work,

如果你现在就睡觉让我可以专心工作

we can converse tomorrow.

我们明早可以谈谈

- Converse?- I think your word was "chat."

- 谈谈- 就是聊天

Oh. Great! All right.

哦太好了

Good night. Good night. Good night.

晚安晚安晚安

Good night.

晚安

Okay, he still hasn't moved.

他还是没有动

We've been here one, wait, two...

我们已经在这儿一,等等,是二...

We've been here a long time, Elwyn, and that guy ain't moving! 爱文我们已经在这里很久了他一直没动

He's like a freak of nature.

他真是怪人

I'm dying, man.I've got to get some corn!

老兄我累了我要去吃点玉米

I know, Brooksie. Just be patient.

我了解布鲁克斯耐心点

Come on.

来啊

Come on.

来啊

Just a little further.

再过来一点

Okay, it's morning!

好了到早上了

- Hey, Bits, I wasn't drooling, was I?- Suck it up, Bets.

- 嘿马兄我又没有流口水呀- 吸你的口水贝特

Would whoever addressed me last night kindly make yourself known? 昨晚跟我说话的能出来吗

What luck! An early riser, and he has things he needs to say.

天啊他这么早就起床了还有事情要说

Yeah, loud things.

对的很吵

I'm speaking to whoever spoke to me last night.

我在跟昨晚说话的那位说话

I suppose that would be me.

我想你是指是我吧

Okay.

好了

- I can't see you.- Up here, in the corner.

- 我看不见你- 上面在角落里

The other corner.

另一边

I'm sorry. I still can't see you.

对不起我还是看不到

Move a little closer. I'll come down.

靠近一点我下来了

Hi. You're a...

你好你是...

Look, I've got a long day ahead of me and I'm trying to get a little... 我已经累了一整天了我只是想...

Spider! Spider! Get it away from me!

蜘蛛蜘蛛离我远点

Get it away! Get it away!

赶走它赶走它

All right, keep your distance there.

好吧待在那里保持距离

- That thing is creepy.- Golly! You're not being rude, are you?

- 它真恐怖- 天哪别这么不礼貌

No, no, no. I meant "creepy" in a nice way. You know, creepy good. 不不不我是说爬行的好的那种爬行动物

Disgusting!

太恶心了

-They eat their menfolk, you know.- I know

-!- 知道吗它们会吃了自己老公- 我知道

Well? Still want to chat, or are you gonna join them?

这样你还想聊聊吗还是跟它们一样?

I've never met a spider before.

我从没见过蜘蛛

Did you make that?

网是你织的吗

Is that what you were concentrating on last night?

你昨晚一直在织网吗

- Yes.- It's amazing.

- 对的- 好棒啊

Think you could teach me how to make one of those?

你能教我吗

Hold that thought, please.

你等等

- What are you doing?- Making breakfast.-

你在干什么- 做早餐

- Oh, boy.- Relax.

- 噢老兄- 放松点

First, I give him a little nip to anesthetize him,

我先麻醉它

so he'll be more comfortable.

使它感觉舒服点

It's a little service I throw in.

这算我提供的小服务吧

Then I wrap him up.

然后裹住它

Then I just say grace because, well, that's always nice,

接着就很棒了因为它们向来美味

and he'll make a perfectly delicious meal.

它就成了一份完美的餐点

So, you eat flies?

你吃飞虫

No, no, no.

不不不

I drink their blood.

我喝它们的血

- Lying down on the job, eh?- Fainted like a girl.

- 它吓昏了- 真像个女孩

That's disgusting.

真恶心

Well, that's easy for you to say.

你说的真轻松

You have all your meals brought to you in a pail.

有人用桶提给你食物

I don't get that kind of royal treatment.

我可没有这么高级的待遇

I am a trapper.

我是猎手

I have to catch my food. Which is why I make my home near you. 我必须捕捉食物所以我才在你附近安家

- Please don't hurt me.- Well, since you said "please."

- 求你别伤害我- 还好你说了“求”

And just imagine how many bugs there would be in this barn, 想象一下这个谷仓里有那么多飞虫

no, actually, in the world,

事实上是在这个世界上

if spiders didn't catch them.

如果蜘蛛不去捉它们

Insects would take over the planet!

飞虫会占领整个星球

The way I see it, I'm doing everyone a favor.

依我看我帮了所有人的忙

Except for the fly.

除了飞虫们

Yes. Except for the fly.

对除飞虫以外

I think now is the time for me to say salutations.

我想我该打个招呼

What?

什么

Salutations.

打招呼

Okay. I'll leave.

好吧我走了

No, Wilbur.

不威尔伯

"Salutations" is just a fancy way of saying hello.

“打招呼”是说“你好”的一种方式

Oh! Hello.

哦你好

Hey, you know my name! What's yours?

嗨你知道了我的名字那你的呢

My name?

我的名字

My name is Charlotte. Charlotte A. Cavatica.

我叫夏洛特夏洛特A 卡维特

Charlotte. Great name!

夏洛特好名字

Thank you. I've always thought so.

谢谢我也一直这么认为的

Hey, since you've said...

嗨既然你说了“打...”

You know, that word,

你知道的那个词

does that mean we're friends?

那意味着我们是朋友吗

I suppose it does.

我想是吧

Yeah!

太好了

Golly, go see what's going-oing on over there.

天哪看看发生什么了

What's going-oing...Hey, kid, what's going on over here?

怎么回事...嗨孩子怎么回事

Oh, sorry.I just made a new friend, that's all.

哦抱歉我只是刚刚交了个新朋友

The spider. Oh, yeah. Good choice.

蜘蛛哦对不错的选择

Yeah, perfect.

对太完美了

You picked someone even more despised than me.

你选了一个比我还受鄙视的家伙

Why would anyone despise Charlotte?

为什么大家都鄙视夏洛特

She made that amazing web, and she keeps bugs out of the barn. 她织了那么出色的网它赶走谷仓里的虫子

Look at her. I mean, don't you think she's a little...

看看它你不觉得它是一个小...

What's the word?

那词是什么来着

I think she's beautiful.

我觉得它很漂亮

I beg your pardon. She is hideous!

你说什么她那么丑恶

Are we even seeing the same ruddy creature?

我们是在说同一个红色的家伙吗

I guess not.

我想不是

Hopeless.

没救了

What a sorry little friendship that's going to be.

那将是一段令人遗憾的短暂友谊

There's an old expression that says that ignorance is bliss,

古语有云不知者无过

and I'm inclined to believe it's true,

我有点开始相信了

because, on that late spring day,

因为在晚春的那一天

Wilbur was as happy as a pig could be.

威尔伯像一只猪般快乐

And those spring days rolled into summer days,

从春天到夏天

days filled with endless conversation

每天都是无止尽的交谈

between the two unlikeliest of friends.

在这对最不可能的朋友之间

Charlotte, what's a spring pig?

夏洛特什么是春天的猪

A pig who was born in the spring.

出生在春天的猪

Oh. And I thought it meant bouncy.

哦我原来以为是指生机勃勃

That would be a springy pig.

那应该是春天般的猪

"After Mrs. Mallard had laid eight eggs in the nest,

“野鸭太太自从在窝里下了8个蛋”

"she couldn't go to visit Michael anymore,

“她就再也不能去拜访麦克了”

"because she had to sit on the eggs to keep them warm.

“因为她必须一直坐在蛋上来保持温度”

"She moved off the nest only to get a drink of water, or to have her lunch, “她只有喝水或吃饭的时候才会离开”

"or to count the eggs and make sure they were all there.

“或者数蛋看蛋又没有少的时候”

"One day, the ducklings hatched out. First came Jack, then Kack..."

“有一天小鸭子们孵出来了首先是杰克然后是凯克...”

Yeah! Yeah! This is going to be great!

太棒了这样真棒

- Wilbur, what on earth are you doing?- You'll see.

- 威尔伯你到底在干嘛- 你来看看

That feels marvelous!

感觉不可思议

Yes, over to the left a bit. Ah, yes.

对往左边一点对

Is that a breeze I feel? I'm 10 pounds lighter!

感觉就像一阵微风我轻了10磅

- I'm next!- I'm next!-

下一个是我- 下一个是我

- I'm next!- I'm next, too!-

下一个是我- 下一个是我

-Looking pretty good, huh?- Sure is.-

-看起来很棒是吗- 当然是

Hi, there. Are you new to the barn?I'm Wilbur.

嗨你是新来的吗我是威尔伯

Wilbur, it's me.

威尔伯是我

Me? Great name!

我好名字

No, me. Me! Samuel! The sheep!

不是我塞缪尔那只羊

Wow! What happened to you?

哇你怎么啦

The world's first pig web! Ta-da!

世界上第一个猪织的网嗒嗒

I think you'd better leave the web-spinning to me.

我想织网的事儿还是交给我吧

After weeks and weeks,

一周又一周过去了

and I'm talking about some long weeks of waiting and expecting,

我说的是那样充满等待和期盼的日子

all the hard work has finally paid off.

所有的努力工作都有了回报

Wow! Look at them! They were eggs,

哇看看那些蛋

and now they're... They're just...Look at them!

它们变成了... 它们变成了...看看它们

Wow, Gussy, you did a really terrific job!

哇鹅你太棒了

They don't call me Mother Goose for nothing.

鹅妈妈可不是叫着玩的

Congratulations.

恭喜你

Would you look at that!

你想看看吗

Yes, thank you, thank you!

谢谢谢谢

It wasn't easy, but I managed.

虽然很不容易我还是成功了

You managed?

你成功了

I'm kidding, honey. We managed.

开玩笑的亲爱的是我们成功了

Six, seven. Weren't there eight eggs?

6 7 不是有8个蛋吗

Could this be a dud?

这个蛋没用吗

Golly! Golly!

天哪天哪

- Golly!- Whoa!

- 天哪- 喔

Whoa, there, Father Goose! I'm just trying to help the happy couple. 喔那儿鹅爸爸我只是想帮助你们这对开心的夫妻

What do you want with a rotten egg, anyway?

你为什么要一个没用的蛋

I want a rotten egg

我想要一个没用的蛋

for the simple reason that...You never know.

只是因为... 你不知道的

This one didn't make it.

这只没孵出来

I think we have to let it go.

我想我们该让它走

Oh, take it!

哦你拿走吧

And add it to that nasty-asty collection of yours.

把它加到你那堆肮脏的收集品里吧

Last one out is a rotten egg!

最新的是一只没用的蛋

- Well, I thought it was funny.- I should have pecked him!

- 我觉得很有趣- 我本该琢它的

Don't you break that egg, rat.

老鼠别把蛋弄破

A broken rotten egg would make this barn stink to high heaven. 一个破蛋会让谷仓里臭不可遏

That would be a change.

这有点难度

Why are you laughing, Bits? He just said we stink.

马兄你在笑什么它刚说我们有臭味

Oh, yeah. This is good. This will come in handy.

哦这样很好就快好了

You really are a handsome devil.

你真是个帅气的魔鬼

Oh, boy.

哦老兄

Egg-xactly!

蛋准确无误

Saw a big old spider in the doorway! Gonna go catch it!

看到门口有一只又大又老的蜘蛛了吗我要去抓它

No, Avery! Come back here!

不艾弗里回来

- Here, spidey-spidey.- You can't do that!

- 过来- 你不能这么做

Stop!

停下来

- Gotcha!- No, no, Avery!

- 抓到了- 不不艾弗里

Wilbur, no! Come on, Wilbur, get off!

威尔伯不别这样威尔伯走开

Wilbur, Wilbur, why did you do that?

威尔伯威尔伯你为什么这么做

Avery! No!

艾弗里不要

That stinks!

好臭啊

Oh, that is gross.

哦真恶心

Man, is that you?

老兄是你吗

No. I smell a smell, though. Think it's scary guy?

不是不过我也闻到臭味了是那个恐怖的家伙吗

- He's trying to stink us away from the...- Corn!

- 他想用臭味熏得我们离开...- 玉米

Guess the yolk's on me.

弄得我浑身都是蛋黄

That is one ripe egg.

那是一只成熟的蛋

That stinks good!

味道真好

That is disgusting!

真恶心

- We told you not to break that egg.- Now look what you've done, rat! - 我们跟你说过不要弄破那个蛋

- 看看你干的好事

It saved Charlotte, didn't it?

它救了夏洛特是吗

Yeah, ingrates. I saved the leggy lady's life.

对你这个忘恩负义的家伙我救了那位长腿女士

- You mean that as a good thing, right? - Of course.

- 那是一件好事对吗- 当然

I do have a few eyes, you know,

我也看到了不少

and I think Wilbur did most of the saving.

我觉得很大程度是威尔伯救了我

I know. Ironic, isn't it?

我知道很讽刺对吗

He's saving you, and they're saving him for Christmas.

它救了你他们却把它留作圣诞大餐

Templeton!

鄧普頓

What's Christmas

?什么是圣诞

The day you'll be cured.

人们腌制你的那天

But I'm not sick.

可是我没有病

I didn't say you were sick.

我没说你有病

- Uh-oh. That was a mistake.- Yep. Typical rat.

- 啊哦这是一个错误- 对真不愧是个老鼠

What? You're going to lie to the future football here? Okay.

什么你们打算欺骗这个将来会变成肉球的家伙是吗

怦然心动--台词-中英文对照版

我只希望朱莉?贝克能离我远点All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone. 故事始于一年级暑假年的夏天It all began in the summer of , before the start of second grade. 于我而言这意味着我从此步入了For me, it was the beginning of what would be长达五年的不安与逃避生涯more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort. 显然这姑娘也太不识趣了It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint. 咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧不要紧啊It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind. 毫无自知之明我们一起推吧? Of any kind. You wanna push this one together? 布莱斯你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧? Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother? 是啊是啊Oh, yeah. 我真是拿她没辙I mean, nothing would stop her. 我终于忍无可忍这时候诡异的事情却发生了I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened. 我真是难以置信I couldn't believe it. 我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手There I was holding hands with this strange girl. 我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀How did I get into this mess? Well, hello. 看来你已经认识我儿子了I see you've met my son我不得

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人 跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖 赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为 正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~ 多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边, 让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

决定人生高度的10句经典台词

决定人生高度的10句经典台词 在这个世界上,有两种人:一种是小人物,另一种是大人物。小人物安于现状,不思进取;大人物雄心壮志,永不言败。事实上,造成这种区别的主要原因就是,人们思考问题的深度或者质量不同。下面的十句经典电影台词给了你思考问题的线索,be somebody or nobody, the choice is yours。 1、"There is no certainty, only opportunity."V for Vendetta (2005) - V (Hugo Weaving) 没有一定会怎样,只有可能会怎样。--《V字仇杀队》,V(雨果?威明) 2、"A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow." Wag the Dog (1997) - Conrad Brean (Robert De Niro) 今天的好计划胜过明天的完美计划。--《摇尾狗》,康拉德?布瑞恩(罗伯特?德?尼罗) 3、"Failure is never quite so frightening as regret." The Dish (2000) - Cliff Buxton (Sam Neill) 比失败更令人恐惧的是懊悔。--《天线》,克里夫?巴克顿(山姆?内尔) 4、"It's what you do right now that makes a difference." Black Hawk Down (2001) - Jeff Struecker (Brian Van Holt) 你现在所做的是改变现状的关键。--《黑鹰降落》,杰夫?(布莱恩?范?霍尔特) 5、"No point in punching things you can't see." Cinderella Man (2005) - James Braddock (Russell Crowe) 打击那些你看不到的东西没有意义。--《铁拳男人》,詹姆斯?布拉德克(拉塞尔?克劳) 6、"instantly talking isn't necessarily communicating." Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) - Joel Barrish (Jim Carrey) 说个不停不一定是交流。--《美丽心灵的永恒阳光》,乔尔?巴瑞士(金?凯瑞) 7、"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."Batman Begins (2005) - Rachel Dawes (Katie Holmes)

情归巴黎(中英文台词对照)

片名:新龙凤配 从前在长岛的北滩Once upon a time,on the north shore of Long Island... 离纽约不远not far from New York... 有座深宅大院,像是座城堡there was a very, very large mansion almost a castle-- 其中住着赖瑞毕一家人where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. 宅内有仆人,宅外也有仆人There were servants inside the mansion and servants outside the mansion. 船夫看管游艇Boatmen to tend the boats and six crews of gardeners六组园丁照顾花园 two for the solarium...两组负责后庭,其他负责园地the rest for the grounds... 其中还有名树医and a tree surgeon on retainer. 还有专人打理室内网球场There were specialists for the indoor tennis courts... and the outdoor tennis courts...室外网球场 室外游泳池和室内游泳池the outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool. And over the garage... 车房住着姓费契的司机there lived a chauffeur by the name of Fairchild... 多年前从英国进口imported from England years ago together with a Rolls-Royce带着一辆劳斯莱斯and a daughter named Sabrina.还有一个女儿,名叫莎宾娜 In the moonlight When the shadows play When the thought of what could happen Takes your breath away Sighs and whispers Quiet laughter in the air Can make it seem that love is everywhere 赖家举办的舞会盛名远播Among other things the Larrabees were noted for the parties they gave.现在很少有这么好的派对Few people anymore give parties the way they did. 赖家派对从不曾下雨It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party.The Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.赖家绝不允许In the half-light Can we trust-- There was Maude Larrabee... 当她丈夫在高球场上去世后 who inherited the Larrabee Corporation... when her husband died on the 1 3th hole at Pebble Beach. 摩蒂赖瑞毕便继承赖氏公司 甜心,跟莫主教聊聊天Sweetheart, go talk to Colonel Morgan. 他看来很无聊He looks bored. Senator! 议员,我要你见… Have I got somebody I want you to meet. 摩蒂曾上过“财富”杂志封面Maude was on the cover of Fortune. 赖家长子莱纳斯There was Linus, the older son... 十九岁即从耶鲁大学毕业who graduated from Yale at 1 9... 将赖氏公司开上光纤高速公路and took his mother and the company for a ride... on the fiber-optic highway... 把上亿的家产扩展到天文数字and turned a hundred-million-dollar family business... into some serious money. 今年我不想再收购电视网I just don't feel like buying any more networks this year. 老是没有好节目There's never anything good on. 十点是最后时限,十点零八分了I said the offer expired at 1 0:00. It's 1 0:08, Robert. 莱纳斯上过“时代”杂志封面Linus was on the cover of Time.

罗密欧与朱丽叶经典台词中英对照精编版

罗密欧:朱丽叶,凭着这一轮皎洁的月亮,它的银光涂染着这些果树的梢端,我发誓—— Romeo: juliet, With this round of bringing a moon, it's silver cov er these fruit tree's top, i promiss 朱丽叶:啊!不要指着月亮起誓,它是变化无常的,每个月都有盈亏圆缺;你要是指着它起誓,也许你的爱情也会像它一样无常。 juliet: oh, dont swear with the moon, it change often, every mon th has it's own wax and wane; if you swear with it, your love wil l be like it perhaps? 罗密欧:那么我指着什么起誓呢? Remeo: then what should i swear with?? 朱丽叶:不用起誓吧;或者要是你愿意的话,就凭着你优美的自身起誓,那是我所崇拜的偶像,我一定会相信你的。 Juliet: no need to sear; or if u wish, then swear with your own g raceful, that's the idol i adore, i will believe in you for sure. 罗密欧:要是我的出自深心的爱情—— Romeo: i swear from the bottom of my heart 朱丽叶:哦,好了,别起誓啦。我虽然喜欢你,却不喜欢今天晚上的密约;它太仓卒太轻率、太出人意外了,正像一闪电光,等不及人家开一声口,已经消隐了下去。好人,再会吧!这一朵爱的蓓蕾,靠着夏天的暖风的吹拂,也许会在我们下次相见的时候,开出鲜艳的花来。晚安,晚安!但愿恬静的安息同样降临到你我两人的心头! Juliet: oh, forget it, don't swear, althought i love you, but didn't like tonight's date; its too rush and surprised, it's like a bolt of li ghtning, cant even wait before i say something, its already gone. goodbye love! this is a love's bud, with the warm wind blow of summer, perhaps next time when we meet, it will bloom a colour

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

了不起的盖茨比 中英文台词对照

1、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. 2、人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。 A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth. 3、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on. 4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. 5、他理解体谅地笑了——这笑比理解和体谅有的含义。这是那种不多见的使你忐忑不安的情绪能很快地平静下来的笑,这种笑容人的一生中顶多能碰上四五次。它先是再一刹那间面对——或者说似乎在面对——整个外部世界,然后他就全副心神地倾注到你的身上,对你充满一种不可抵御的偏爱之情。它对你的理解恰是你想被人理解的那么多,它对你的信任恰像你平时愿意对自己所信任到的那种程度,它叫你确信它对你的印象恰是你所希望造成的那么多。He smiled understandingly——much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, which you may come across four or five times in life. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it h ad precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hope to convey. 7、世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired. 8、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

《致青春》经典台词 (中英文对照)

《致青春》经典台词(中英文对照) Love really is like a cup of coffee. Bitter...sweet...fragrant. 爱情真的就像一杯咖啡,有苦,有甜,却又芳香四溢。 I knew you were the kind of person who changes mind every three seconds, that's why you never get anywhere. 我就知道你这种人,做什么都是朝三暮四,注定一事无成。 My life is like a building which can be put up only once. I always neead to be precise. Can't afford a single centimeter's error. 我的人生是一栋只能建造一次的楼房。我必须让它精确无比,不能有一厘米的差池。

Damn it! Just my luck to make an enemy right off! 靠,冤家路窄! To travel with someone is good fortune. To sleep on the same bed with someone is great fortune. 百年修得同船渡,千年修得共枕眠。 I've had a crush on a boy for ages...but he doesn't even notice me. 我一直暗恋一个男生,可他都没正眼看过我。 I don't have big dreams, not really. I'm not hankering for the good life, I just want to be comfortable. 我没有什么远大的理想,不求最好,只求安逸。 The presence of a dragon makes any river sacred. (Or: A lake needn't be deep; It has supernatural power so long as there is a dragon in it. ) 水不在深,有龙则灵。 Any student who dares to skip my classes...clearly doesn't know my reputation. 我的课都敢翘,也不打听打听我是谁。 My biggest dream is to stay young forever.

经典电影台词(中英文对照)

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating arou nd accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO.2 The Lion King 狮子王 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking fo r trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 NO.3 Gone with The Wind 飘 https://www.wendangku.net/doc/aa12815870.html,nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because i t’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

《狮子王》经典台词(中英文对照)

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在 微妙的平衡中生。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个 世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。 5.It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对, 过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而 战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信 你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本

冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本 Ice Age ★片名冰河世纪 Why not call it the Big Chill or the Nippy era? ★为什么不管这叫“大寒”或者“冷冻时代” I'm just saying, how do we know it's an ice age? ★我是说我们怎么知道这是“冰川时代”? Because of all the ice. ★因为四周全是冰! Well, things just got a little chillier. ★就连说话也冷冰冰的 Help. Help. ★救命 Come on, kids, let's go. The traffic's moving. ★来吧,孩子,我们走大伙儿都在走呢! But, but, but, Dad. ★可是,可是,可是,爸爸 No buts. Y ou can play extinction later. ★别说“可是”,还轮不到你绝种呢 OK. Come on, guys. ★噢,OK,走吧,伙计们 So, where's Eddie? ★我说…艾迪在哪儿? He said he was on the verge of an evolutionary breakthrough. ★啊,他说他马上就要出现一个“进化上的突破”了 Really? ★是吗? I'm flying. ★噢,我飞了! Some breakthrough. ★好一个突破 - Look out. - Y ou're going the wrong way. ★- 小心!- 你走错方向了! Crazy mammoth. ★你这长毛象疯子! Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road. ★嘿!你就帮个忙吧!别挡着道妨碍交通! If my trunk was that small, I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal. ★如果我也是短鼻子我就不会那么抢眼了,老弟! Give me a break. We've been waddling all day. ★别臭我了,我们…都挪了一整天了 Go ahead. Follow the crowd. ★那就接着走吧,随大流吧 It'll be quieter when you're gone. ★你们走了就清静了 Come on. If he wants to freeze to death, let him. ★走吧,他要冻死就随他去 I'm up. I'm up. ★嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了 Rise and shine, everybody. Huh? Zak? Marshall? ★大家都快起来吧!呃?扎克?马歇尔? Bertie? Uncle Fungus? ★伯蒂?“真菌”叔叔? Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we're gonna miss the migration. ★大家都去哪儿了?来吧,伙计们我们该迁…该迁…该迁… They left without me. They do this every year. ★扔下我就走了,他们每年…都这么干! Why? Doesn't anyone love me? ★为什么?谁都不爱我了吗? Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth? ★难道谁都不关心我这可怜的树懒希德了吗? All right, I'll just go by myself. ★好吧,那我就自己走 Sick. ★噢,恶心! Wide body, curb it next time. ★嘿,哥们!别随地大小便! Oh, jeez. Yuck. ★噢,天,噢,唉唷!噢! I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens. Frank, where did you ever...? ★真不敢相信,新鲜绿叶菜弗兰克,你在哪儿找到的? - I thought the frost wiped 'em all out. - All but one. ★- 还以为都被冻死了- 就剩下这一棵 It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck. ★唷,唷,这实在让我太我要咬他的…啊 This has definitely not been my day. Y ou know what I'm saying, buddy? ★我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了我的意思你应该懂吧? What a mess. Y ou rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that? ★简直一团糟,你们犀牛的脑袋实在是小,你们知道吗? It's just a fact. No offense. Y ou probably didn't even know what I'm talking about. ★这是事实,我没有恶意

绿皮书中英对照台词

绿皮书 Hello New York! I'm Bobby Rydell. And I'm glad to be here. 纽约你好我是鲍比·莱德尔很高兴来到这里 Thank you all for coming to see us tonight. It's Saturday night at the Copa! 感谢大家今晚的光临来到科帕的周六晚场 We think you're gonna have a great time tonight. 希望大家今晚玩得尽兴 We're gonna do our best to make sure of that. 我们会尽力给您带来美好的一晚 As always a very special thanks to Mr. Jules Podell for having us out. 再次感谢朱尔斯·波戴尔先生给我们上台的机会 Let's get started. 开始吧 Hello sweetheart. 亲爱的你好 Here is my coat. 大衣在这 And you see this here hat? 然后这顶帽子 I want you to guard it with your life. 你一定要好好保管 - it was a gift from My mother. - Yes, Mr. Loscudo. - 是我母亲送给我的- 好的罗斯古德先生 Yeah. That's for you. 好这你收下 Thank you sir. 谢谢您 Gio! 吉奥 Hey Carmine!How are you pal? - Good to see you. - 卡迈恩怎么样啊- 见到你真好 Oh thank you! That's unnecessary. 太谢谢了不必客气的 Come on! Let's go. On the album. 不说了进去这张唱片啊 I saw this kid Bobby Rydell two and a half years ago 鲍比·莱德尔这小子我两年半前 in South Philly. Nobody knew who he was. 在南费城就听过了那时还没人知道他 They know him now. 现在他可出名了 Hey! 嘿 Gimme Loscudo's hat. 罗斯古德的帽子给我 - But he said to guard it... - I know, I heard. Give it to me. A'right? - 但他说了要好好…- 知道我听见了交给我好吧? Tony Lip! 托尼·利普 You put your hands on me, you punk? 你也敢动我你个小瘪三 Do yourself a favor. Go home with your friends. 你别找麻烦了带上朋友回家吧 You don't tell me where to go! Do you know who I am?! I'm goin' back in there! 还轮不到你指挥我你知道我是谁吗我要进去 You tell Julely Podell. If I don't get my hat I'm gonna burn this joint down. You hear me?! 告诉朱利·波戴尔我要是找不到帽子就把这地方一把火烧了 I swear to God it's gonna turn up. 会找到的我保证肯定会找到 Really? You tell that fat Jew bastard I don't get my hat, I'll burn the Copa down! 是吗告诉那个死犹太肥佬帽子没了我就把科帕烧了 I'm gonna have to go back to driving garbage trucks. 看来我要回去开垃圾车了 Jesus Christ! 老天啊 'scudo's out of his mind. 罗斯古德真是疯了 We earned our money tonight. 我们今晚钱没白挣

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档