文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 电大英语4英译汉必考汇总

电大英语4英译汉必考汇总

电大英语4英译汉必考汇总
电大英语4英译汉必考汇总

英译汉

Abundant natural resources in the island are to be exploited and used. 这个岛上丰富的自然资源有待开发和使用。

A characteristic of America culture is to respect the self-made man—the man who has made it through his own efforts. 美国文化的一个特点就是尊重自我奋斗者,即通过自身努力成功的人。

A dog is always well-known as a clever and friendly animal. 狗一向以聪明友好而著称。

A friend of mine from high school is working in England now. 我的一个高中同学现在正在英国教书。

A good memory is a great help in learning a language. 好的记忆对学习语言很有帮助。

A great many changes have taken place in China since the policy of reform and opening to the outside world. 自从改革开放以来,中国已经发生了许多变化。

Air pollution is more serious than water pollution. 空气污染比水污染更严重。

A teacher should have patience in his work. 老师应该对他的工作有耐心。

All that glitters is not gold. 所有闪光的东西未必都是金子。All things are difficult before they are easy. 凡事总是先难后易。

All roads lead to Roma. 条条大路通罗马。

A lot of natural resources in the mountain……那个山区有许多自然资源有待开发和使用。

Apples here like water and sunshine. 这儿的苹果喜欢水和阳光。

Are you fond of music. 你喜欢音乐吗?

As is known to all, China is a developing country. 众所周知,中国是发展中国家。

As is known to all, Beijing is the capital of China 众所周知,北京是中国的首都。

As long as there is water, plants won’t die quickly. 只要有水,植物就不会很快死去。

As soon as he got home on Friday , his wife made him give her all his money. 星期五他一回到家,他的妻子就叫他交出所有的钱。

As was expected, he passed the exam easily. 果不出所料,他轻而易举地通过了考试。

Because of his carelessness, Jack hit his car……. 因为粗心大意,杰克开车撞到路边的一棵大树上。

Because there was heavy traffic , we were ten minutes late. 由于交通拥堵,我们迟到了十分钟。

Beijing Olympic Games can make Chinese people work harder. 北京奥运会能让中国人更加努力工作。

Bob and peter found out that they were twin brothers.和皮特发现他们是双胞胎兄弟。

Bob was such a hardworking man that he always worked late till night. 鲍勃是一个如此勤奋的人。以至于他总是工作到深夜。

Both Ann and Mary are suitable for the job. 安妮和玛丽都适合这项工作。

But competitive swimming is just over one ….. 但是游泳比赛只有一百多年的历史。

But it looks like something that I would never buy. 但是,这看上去是我从来都不会买的东西。

But I’ve got room for only two of you in the house. 但是,我家里只能住下你们中的二个人。

But Little Smart is not really that smart. 小灵通布是真的那么灵通。

Can you answer a question which I want to ask and which is puzzling me? 我有个问题弄不懂,想请教你,你能回答吗?

China will build up a space station in ten years. 中国将在十年内建成一个空间站。

China is the largest developing country in the world. 中国是世界上最大的发展中国家。

Could you tell me where the post office is? 你能告诉我邮局在什么地方吗?

Crops grow well in the south. 庄家在南方生长良好。

Did you get that E-mail from me? 你收到我发的那份电子邮件了吗?

Do you often do your washing in the evening. 你经常在晚上洗衣服吗?

Does the computer have instructions on it? 计算机自身有操作说明吗?

Don’t you see it was just for fun? You got it all wrong.你没看出那只不过是开玩笑吗?你完全误解了。

Don’t you think smoking is harmful to your health? 难道你不认为吸烟对你的健康有害吗?

Each year some of his money is given to the best scientists and writers of the world. 每年他的一部分钱都会奖给世界上最优秀科学家和作家。

Each time history repeats it self , the price goes up. 历史每重演一次,就要付出更大的代价。

Economists study the way a society uses scarce resources such as land, labor and raw materials. 经济学家研究社会使用土地,劳动及原材料等稀有资源的方式。

Even young people with little money do not want to buy cheap furniture that they may soon dislike. 就连没有多少钱的年轻人也不想买便宜的家具,应为他们对这些便宜的家具很快就会感到厌倦。

Everyone is in bed except me. 除我之外,大家都睡觉了。Excuse me, where’s the nearest police station. 对不起,请问最近的警察局在哪里?

Fires may do more damage than the earthquakes. 火灾造成的损失可能比地震还严重。

Flight 220 is scheduled to arrive at 10:30 p. m. 220航班定于我晚上10时30分到达。

From the East Coast to the West Coast it is about 3000 miles wide. 东西海岸相距约3000公里。

Fred was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class. 弗莱德是个学习如此勤奋的学生,以至于不久他就成了班上学习最好的薛恒。

Give me your advice. 给我你的建议吧。

Go down this street until you reach the second traffic lights. 沿着这条马路走,一直走到第二个红绿灯的地方。

Great writes are those who not only have great thoughts but also express these thoughts in powerful or moving words. 伟

大的作家不仅是那些拥有伟大的思想,而且还能用强有

力,感人的语言表达这些思想的人。

Have you seen Tom recently? 你最近见过汤姆吗?

He didn’t need to attend the meeting. 他没有必要参加这个

会议。

He doesn’t know what life means to him. 他不知道生活对

他意味着什么?

He had a traffic accident last week. 上星期他出了一起交通

事故。

He had to leave early yesterday. 他昨天不得不早点儿走。

He has a foreign friend who lives in America. 他有一个住在

美国的外国朋友。

He has been learning English for years. 他学习英语已经好

多年了

He has the habit of making notes while reading. 他右边阅读

边做笔记的习惯。

He lives in a small room with only one small window. 他住

在一间小房间里,只有一扇小窗户。

He is a stranger to the company’s business. 他对于该公司的

经营业务是陌生的。

He is a famous pop music star in the would. 他是世界上最

著名的流行音乐明星。

He is always very active in student activities. 他总是很积极

的参加学生活动。

He is always making excuses for being late. 他总是给迟到

找借口。

He is down and out as if he lived a dog’s life. 他穷困潦倒,

好像过着牛马一样的生活。

He is one of the greatest writers in the world. 它是世界上最

伟大的作家之一。

He is thinking about moving to a new place. 他在考虑搬到

一个新的地方去。

He is the very person who I’m looking for. 他正是我要找的

人。

He keeps looking at himself in the mirror. 他不停的照镜子。

He’s growing more like his father now. 他现在长得更像他

爸爸了。

He often went from town to town giving lectures. 他经常

奔波于各个城镇做演讲。

He offered to help us with our work. 他主动提出帮助我们

工作。

He prefers coffer to tea/ I prefer coffer to tea. 与茶相比,他

更喜欢咖啡,。。。

He shows a great interest in learning English. 他对英语表现

出浓厚的兴趣。

He stopped to smoke,/ He stopping smoking. 它停下来去抽

烟/ 他停止了抽烟。

He told me that he had lived in America for 10 years before

he came to China. 他告诉我再来中国前他在美国已生活了

十年。

He was satisfied with his new car, and drove to work in it the

very next day. 他对自己的新车很满意,第二天就开着车去

上班了。

He was such a hardworking student that he achieved the first

place in the final exam. 他是一个学习十分用功的学生,因

此他在期末考试中考取第一名。

He was too tired to go on reading. 他太疲劳了,以至于无法

继续阅读。

He was all sweating. 他当时全身都在出汗。

He was pleased with the fine weather. 天气很好,这是他很

高兴。

He went out of the room and came back a few minutes later.

他跑出房间,几分钟后又回来了。

He wanted to help all the wounded people no matter which

side they were fighting for. 他想帮助所受伤的人,不管他们

是为了哪一方而战。

Hi, What can I get for your dinner, sir? 你好,先生,请问你

晚餐点什么吃?

How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?

How did you spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?

“How did you write your advertisement”, asked a

businessman. 一个商人问道:“你的广告是怎么写的”。

How do you spell your last name? 你的姓名怎么拼写?

How long have you collected your stamps? 你集邮有多久

了?

How long will it take us to get there? 我们到那里要花多

长时间?

I am busy studying for my exams. 我忙于备考。

I am writing this letter to complain about the service in your

hotel. 我写这封信的目的是要投诉你们酒店服务。

I came back because of the rain. 应为下雨,所以我回来了。

I came here at least once a month. 我每月至少来这一次。

I can’t go with you today because I’m too busy. 我今天不能

跟你去,应为我太忙了。

I do want to know what really happened. 我真的想知道到底

发生了什么?

I don’t think that he can operate the new type of computer.

我认为他不会操作新款电脑。

I don’t care about others opinions. 我不在乎别人的想法。

I don’t know who broke the windows. 我不知道是谁打破窗

户的。

I don’t want to spend five dollars on a cup of water. 我不想

花五美元买一杯水。

I feel satisfied with my life. 我对我的生活感到满意。

I feel lonely without you . 没有你我感到孤单。

I had no choice. 我别无选择。

I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到了办公室。

I hope we can have some snow this winter. 我希望今年冬天

会下点儿雪。

I have no idea about it. 我对此一无所知。

I have no interest in what they say about me. 我对他们说我

的话不感兴趣。

I have a pain in my back. 我背疼。

I’ll have to try using the search engines. 我必须试着使用搜

索引擎。

I’ll move to another city because of my job. 由于工作关系

我将搬迁到另一座城市去。

I’ll try not to take up too much of your time. 我会尽量不占

用你太多的时间。

I looked for the book on the desk but it was nowhere. 我找了

放在书桌上的书,但就是找不到。

I met one of my old friends on my way home yesterday

evening. 昨晚我在回家的路上遇到了我的一位老朋友。

I’m finishing my second year of studies. 我即将完成第二年

的学习。

I’m having a headache now. 我现在头疼

I’m looking forward to your visit to China. 我盼望着你来中

国访问。

I’m going to visit a friend of mine this Sunday. 我计划这个

周末去看我的一个朋友。

I’m sure we’ll have a good time. 我确信我们会过得很愉

快。

I’m thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎。

I need to buy some 50-cent stamps. 我需要买些50美分的

邮票。

I need you to fill out the top portion of the form first. 我需要

你先把表格最上面的部分填写好。

I picked up the bag to protect my face from the smoke and

heat. 我捡起包捂在脸上挡住烟和热。

I plan to play football with my classmates. 我打算与我的同

学踢足球

I read the local newspapers with great interest every evening.

我每天晚上抱着极大的兴趣阅读当地的报纸。

I saw a man walking across the road with the obvious

intention of talking to me. 我看见一个人穿过大街,很明显

他想和我交谈。

I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很香。

I sent him a Christmas card last year. 去年圣诞节我送给他

一张贺卡。

I think the picture shows us how fruit is necessary to life. 我

认为这幅画给我们展示了水果对于我的生活是必须的。

I’ve been so busy lately, and I haven’t had time to call

anybody. 最近我很忙,我都没时间打电话给任何人。

It is known to all that that exercises are good for health. 众所

周知,运动对身体有利。

It is certain that we shall produce this kind of engine. 我们应

该生产这种引擎,这一点很明确。

It ‘s not much different from that heavy metal music you like

so much. 这和你很喜欢听的重金属音乐没有很大的差别。

I think our dream will become true. 我想我们的梦想会成

真。

I think everyone knows how to swim 我想每个人都知道

如何游泳。

I think she will change her mind tomorrow. 我认为她明天

会改变注意的。

I took Mr. John to the village where I had spent my carefree

childhood. 我把约翰先生带到这个乡村,在这里我度过了

无忧无虑的童年。

I used to live in the countryside. 我过去住在乡下。

I’ve lost interest in my work. 我对我的工作已经失去信心

I’ve never heard such good music in a computer game. 我从

来没有在电脑游戏中听到过这么好听的音乐。

I’ve just come back from Britain. 我刚从英国回来。

I want to get back home by five o’clock if it is possible. 如果

可能的话,我想5点到家。

I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang. 我在

午睡时,电话铃突然响了。

I was too excited to say a world in front of him. 我太激动

了,在他面前一句话都说不出来。

I was so bewildered by their conflicting advice that I didn’t

know how to act. 我被他们相互矛盾的意见搞糊涂了,不

知道如何去做才是。

I was wondering who broke the window. 我想知道是谁打破

了玻璃。

If you don’t mind , please pass the salt. 如果方便的话,请把

盐递给我。

If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to

dedicate yourself wholeheartedly to the cause. 如果你决定

学一门新语言,你必须全身心的投入。

If you travel by ship across the Pacific , you cross the

International Date Line. 如果你乘坐轮船横渡太平洋,你就

会穿越国际日期变更线。

I’m certain he’ll go to see the film because he’s brought the

ticket.. 我确定他会去看电影,应为他已经买了电影票。

I’m going to run for the bus as soon as the bell rings. 铃声一

响,我就跑出去赶公交车。

I’m now a distance education student. 我现在是一名远程教

育的学生。

I’m very familiar with his name. 我对他的名字很熟悉。

I’m very much eager to improve my oral English. 我非常渴

望提高我的英语口语能力。

In an age of plenty, we feel spiritual hunger. 在这个物质财

富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上缺乏。

Inside, this large plane looks more like a high building than a

plane. 从内部看,折价巨型飞机看起来更像一座高达的

建筑物,而不像飞机。

In Foreign Language Department ,a checking machine is used

to correct the student’s test papers. 外语系使用阅卷机为学

生批改考试卷。

In many factories, an assembly line is used to soeed up the

efficiency of the workforce. 许多工厂采用流水线来提高工

作效率。

In no other region in the world can you find such rare animals

as giant pandas. 在世界上的其他任何地区,你都找不到像

大熊猫这样珍贵的动物。

In no other country in the world can you find such plants as

this one. 在世界上的其他任何国家,你都找不到像这样的

植物。

In the United States a lot of college students do not live at

home. 在美国,许多大学生不住在家里。

In the world , the soccer football is the most popular sport.

英式足球是全世界最流行的体育运动。

It ‘s always a pleasure to see many friends here in London.

很高兴能在伦敦见到这么多朋友。

It is known to all that exercises are good for health. 众所

周知,运动对身体健康有利。

It is indeed a most pressing problem. 这的确是一个非常棘手的问题。

It is necessary to take medicine on time. 按时吃药很有必要。

It is no good hoping to read all these books. 指望能读完所有这些书是毫无意义的。

It is still raining today 今天还在下雨。

It’s easy to say, but difficult to do. 说是容易,做事难。

It’s never too late to learn. 活到老,学到老。

It’s their duty to look after these young trees. 照看这些小树是他们的责任。

Jack and Tom have worked in the same company for ten years. 杰克和汤姆在同一家公司工作已经有十年了。Jack works harder than before. 杰克比以前更努力工作。John and his brother differ in personality even if their differences in age are not significant. 约翰和他的哥哥年纪相差不大,但个性却大相径庭。

John has been teaching English here since he came to China in 2003. 约翰2003年来中国后就一直在这里教英语。

Jin was intelligent, but he hated hard work. 杰姆很聪明,但是他讨厌努力工作。

Just because you like , it doesn’t mean I will. 仅仅应为你喜欢,并不意味着我也喜欢。

Karsh was praised as a master portraitist ,often working in black and white, influenced by great painters of the past.

什被人们誉为人像大师,由于受到历史上一些著名画家的影响,他的画作经常是黑白色的。

Laptop computers are popular all over the world and give people easy access to the Internet. 手提电脑在全世界很普及,为人民提供了便捷的上网途径。

Let me type in your address and then open the account. 我先录入你的地址,然后给你开个账户。

Let’s sit over here until it’s time for you to board. 我们坐在这里,直到你登机。

Li Ping’s father has been an English teacher since he graduated from Peking University. 李萍的父亲从北京大学毕业后就一直当英语老师。

Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China. 李白是中国历史上最伟大的诗人之一。

Life is meaningless without a purpose. 没有目标的生活是毫无意义的。

Luckily, the planes appear to be quite safe. 很幸运,飞机视乎很安全。

Many valuable resources in China’s west area are to be exploited and used. 中国西部地区有许多宝贵的资源有待开发和利用。

Many schools will not open for lessons until the beginning of September. 很多学校到九月份才开学。

Mark couldn’t come to the party because he had to work. 应为不得不工作,马克不能来参加我们的晚会了。

Most of us can find 15 minutes or half an hour each day for some specific regular activity. 我们大多数人每天可以安排一刻钟或半个小时进行一项具体的常规活动。

Mr. Lin assigned too much homework today. 林老师今天布置的家庭作业太多。

My classmates are cleverer than I am. 我的同学比我聪明。My doctor advised that I write down any worries, thoughts or questions before I go to bed. 我的医生建议我在睡觉前写下所有的忧虑,想法和疑问。

My grandpa is used to the getting up early. 我的祖父习惯早起。

My problem is that I don’t have much time to do the work. 我的问题是没有很多时间做这项工作。

My roommate, Tom, is also a graduate student like me. 我的室友汤姆和我一样也是研究生。

Most of the plants like water and sunshine. 大多数植物都喜欢水和阳光。

Not all Americans are interested in sports, of course. 当然,并非所有美国人都对体育运动感兴趣。

Not all the machines here are produced by our factory. 这里的机器并不都是我们工厂生产的。

Nothing in the world moves faster than light. 世界上没有东西比光的速度更快。

No matter what happens, I’ll be your best friend. 无论发生什么事,我都是你最好的朋友。

Okay, and I need a pen to fill out the address. 好的,我需要一支钢笔填写地址。

On their way they came to a shop where bread was sold. 半路上,他们来到一家面包店

Once all the information is completed, you sign here. 一旦所有的性息都完成了,请在这里签字。

One can never succeed without enough confidence in himself. 一个人如果对自己没有信心就永远不会成功。

Only on weekends, Central Park is closed to cars. 中央公园只有在周末不许汽车入内。

Open the window and let the fresh air in. 请把窗户打开,让新鲜空气进来。

Our library is as big as theirs. 我们的图书馆和他们的一样大。

Our teacher always encourages us to speak English bravely. 我们的老师总是鼓励我们大胆的讲英语。

Our textbooks are very different from theirs. 我们的课本和他们的不一样。

Paper is one of the most important products ever invented by man. 执掌是人类发明的最重要的产品之一。

People usually hate mice, but one mouse won the hearts of the people all over the world. 人们通常厌恶老鼠,但是,有一只老鼠却赢得了全世界人民的心。

People all over the world are trying to help the people the Sichuan. 全世界的人们都在竭尽全力帮助四川人民。People use science knowledge to understand and change nature. 人们用科学知识去理解和改变自然。

Please give this book to whoever comes first. 请把这本书给第一个来的人。

Please call me back when you’re free. 有空时给我回电。Promise me never to be late again 答应我下次不要迟到。Riding bicycles can save energy. 骑自行车可以节能。Semiconductor chips are small in size and light in weight. 半导体芯片体积小,重量轻。

She always laughs at a good joke. 听到一个有趣的笑话,她

总会开怀大笑。

She begins cooking as soon as she gets home. 她一到家就开

始做饭。

She could not follow me when I spoke to her. 当我跟她讲话

时,她根本听不懂我的话。

She has a perfect figure. 她的身材不错。

She is used to living in the countryside. 她习惯于住在农村。

She likes to help anyone who is in difficulty. 她喜欢帮助任

何一个有困难的人。

She likes Mike a lot , but she doesn’t want to get married so

early. 她很喜欢迈克,但是她不想这么早结婚。

She looks lovely when she is happy. 她快乐时看上去很可

爱。

She side he shouldn’t be lifting those heavy milk boxes. 她

说他不应该举起这些沉重的牛奶箱子。

She spends too much time on TV each day. 她每天花太多的

时间看电视。

She was the only daughter and the youngest child of five. 她

是家里的独生女,也是五个孩子中最小的。

Shy people are anxious and self-conscious ,excessively

concerned with their appearance and actions. 腼腆的人容易

焦虑,自我意识较强,过度关注自己的外表与行为。

Since the earth looks like a ball , the sun can shine on only

half of it at a time. 由于地球看起来像个圆球,太阳在同一

时刻只能照到它的一半。

Some of her pictures were shown in an art exhibition in

Shanghai when she was 4 years old . 在她4岁的时候,她

的一些画就在上海的一个艺术展示会上展出过。

Soon it was time for my friend to take Jack for walk. 很快就

到了我朋友带杰克散步的时间了。

Some parents even stop their children from meeting their

good friends. 有些父母甚至不让他们的孩子区间他们的好

朋友。

Some people find it difficult to ask for help. 有些人认为求

他人帮忙很难。

Some people take no interest in country things; for them,

happiness lies in the town, with its cinemas, shops, dance

halls and restaurants. 有些人对乡下的事不感兴趣,对他们

来说,快乐存在与一应俱全的城镇,那里有电影院,商店,

舞厅和餐厅。

Some football teams will have games here. 一些足球队将在

这里进行比赛。

Stay here before I get bake. 待在这里直到我回来

Students can study by themselves through the school network.

学生可以通过学校的网络自学。

Success in business depends on hard work. 经营上的成功依

靠努力工作。

Take this empty box away and bring me a full one. 把这个空

箱子拿走,带一个满的给我

Ted and William have lived under the same roof for five years.

泰德和威廉已经在同一个屋檐下生活五年了

The cause of the fire was carelessness. 火灾的原因是粗心。

The doctors decided to see this strange man themselves. 医

生们决定亲自去看看这个奇怪的病人。

The doctor said there was nothing wrong with his eyes. 医生

说他的眼睛没有什么问题。

The doctor told me to drink more water. 医生告诉我要多喝

水。

The earthquake in Sichuan made Chinese people unite as one.

四川地震使得中国人民团结一致。

The earth on which we live is shaped like a ball. 我们居住的

地球是球形的。

The evolution theory explains the differences in sleep among

animals. 进化论解释动物们睡眠上的差异。

The farmer did not spend much time working on his farm. 这

位农夫在农活上没花多少时间

The friend saw everything but did not say a single word. 这

位朋友目睹了一切,却一言不发。

The greater amount of time you spent learning English , the

greater progress you are likely to make. 你在英语学习上投

入的的时间越多,可能取得的进步就越大。

The glass was broken into pieces. 玻璃杯被摔成了碎片。

The library is to be closed because it needs redecorating. 应

为需要重新装修,图书馆要关闭。

The little girl ran so fast that she was thrown off balance and

fell over. 那个小女孩跑得太快,结果身体一下失去平衡,

跌倒了。

The little boy wanted to exchange his toy for my cake. 这个

男孩想用他的玩具来换我的蛋糕。

The moon looks much bigger than any other star in the sky.

在天空中,月亮看上去比其他所有星星都要大。

The national flags should be raised and lowered by hand. 国

旗必须用手升降

The new stadium should have been built by now. 这座新体

育馆到现在为止本该已经建成了。

The man is easy to deal with. 这个人很容易相处。

The meal was very good except that the fish was a bit too

salty. 除了鱼有点咸,这顿饭很不错。

The more passions we have, the more happiness we are likely

to experience. 我们越有激情,我们有可能体验到的快乐就

越多。

The more money I make ,the happier I will be. 我钱挣得越

多,越高兴。

The more you read the text, the easier you will find it to

understand it. 你把课文读得越透,你会发现理解它就越容

易。

The more experiences we have, the more capable we are

likely to be. 我们经历的越多,我们的能力就会越强,

The most common samples of inorganic materials are the

gases of the atmosphere, water, rocks, etc. 大气中的气体,

水,岩石等都是无机材料中最普通的实列。

The Olympic Games will be held in Beijing. 奥运会将在北

京举行。

The only other people who knew the secret was his father and

mother. 其他知道这个秘密的人就只有他的父母了。

The price of gasoline will come down in Chinese market. 在

中国,汽油的市场价格会下降。

The plan has been over fulfilled by now. 目前,已经超额

完成了计划。

The plane took off smoothly. 飞机平稳的起飞了。

The polluted air becomes poisonous and dangerous to health.

受污染的空气是有毒的,对健康有害。

The pub will not be closed until 9 o’clock. Now it is only 7

o’clock. 酒吧9点关门,现在才7点。

The price of gasoline will come down in Chinese market. 在

中国,市场汽油价格会下降。

The school management system must be improved. 学校的

管理制度必须改进。

The soldier was as brave as a lion. 那个士兵像狮子一样勇

敢。

The students are encouraged by their teacher to do more

listening, reading and writing. 老师鼓励学生多听、多读、

多写。

The students are encouraged to take part in the national

English speaking contest. 学生们被鼓励去参加全国英语

演讲比赛。

The shop is open till ten at night every day. 商店每天营业到

晚上10点。

The taxi driver often minds passengers to take their

belongings when they leave the car. 出租车司机经常在乘客

们下车时提醒他们携带好自己的物品。

The teacher came earlier than expected. 老师来得比预期的

早。

The TV channel has too many commercials. 这个电视频道

广告太多。

The whole process required a great deal of effort, skill and

luck. 整个过程需要很大的努力、技巧和运气。

Their parents don’t know them as well as their friends do. 他

们的父母不如他们的朋友那么了解他们。

Then a waiter found out the reason. 后来,有位服务员找出

了原因。

There are beautiful wildflowers in the hills. 山中有美丽的

野花。

There is a large amount of energy washed due to friction. 摩

擦损耗了大量能量。

These five boys failed in their English exam last term. 这五

个孩子上学期英语考试不及格。

These people moved from place to place . 这些人四处迁徒。

They are ordinary people, but did a great job. 他们都是普通

人,但做了不平凡的事。

They sold the old house yesterday. 昨天,他们把旧房子卖掉

了。

They thought that there must be something wrong with their

TV set. 他们认为他们的电视机一定出了问题。

They were brought up under the same roof when they were

young. 他们小时候是在同一个屋檐下被抚养长大的。

This box can hold more books than that one. 这个箱子比那

个箱子能装更多的书。

This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I’m here

with you. 今天是我一生最最精彩的一天,应为我和你在一

起。

This pair of shoes cost me 260 yuan. 这双鞋花了我260元。

This place has plentiful material resources. 这个地方拥有丰

富的物资资源。

This street will be widened. 这条街将会被拓宽。

Think it over before you speak. 想清楚再说。

Though it was beyond them , they tried their best to do it. 虽

然这件事超出了他们的能力范围,但他们还是尽全力去

做。

Though this question is very difficult, if you keep on trying ,

you’ll find the right answer. 尽管这个问题很难,但是你继

续不断尝试,会得到正确的答案的。

Though it was late ,they kept on working. 虽然很晚了,他们

还在继续努力。

To mark students’ test papers , a checking machine is used.

为批改学生的试卷,使用了阅卷机。

Travel broadens the mind. 旅游增长见识。

Traveling by train is slower than by plane , but it has its

advantages. 乘火车旅行比乘飞机慢一些,但是它也有自己

的优势。

Trees need water to grow. 树木需要水才能长大。

Try hard or you’ll fail the test. 努力学习,不然考试就通不

过。

V arious substances differ widely in their magnetic

characteristics. 各种材料的磁性有很大的不同。

We all like her because she’s very helpful. 因为她乐于助

人,我们都很喜欢她。

We are getting ready for our English examination. 我们正在

准备英语考试。

We enjoyed ourselves very much at the party. 我们在聚会上

玩得很尽心。

We must take some measures to control the pollution. 我们

必须采取措施来控制污染。

We should make best use of time . 我们应该充分利用好时

间。

We ‘re running behind schedule by about 15 minutes. 我们

落后与预定计划大约15分钟。

We used to live near a big park. 我们以前住在一个大公园

旁边。

We were having a party at school last night when the lights

suddenly went out. 昨晚我们正在学校举行派对,突然停电

了。

Were there any phone calls for me while I was out? 我不在

时有人打电话找我吗?

Will you donate more money for the poor? 你愿意为穷人捐

更多的钱吗?

With all his savings gone, he started to look for a job. 积蓄

都用完后,他就开始去找工作了。

What kind of life do most people enjoy? 大多数人喜欢哪一

种生活?

What time do you go swimming every day? 你每天什么时

候去游泳?

What’s your nationality, sir? 你是什么国籍?先生。

When are you going to get your hair cut? 你什么时候去剪

头发?

When completed , this bridge will be the largest in Asia. 这

座桥一旦竣工将是亚洲最大的桥。

When I was young , I’d listen to the radio , waiting for my favorite songs. 我年轻的时候总喜欢听收音机,期待着听到我最喜欢的歌曲。

When she got back home , she showed her new beautiful hat to her husband. 她回到家,给他的丈夫看了她漂亮的新帽子。

When we praise the Chinese leadership and the people, we are not merely being polite. 我们在赞美中国领导人和中国人民时,不仅仅是出于礼貌。

When were the Olympic Games founded? 奥运会什么时候成立的?

When will the work be finished? 工作何时能完成。Who’s going to answer the door?(telephone) 谁去开门?(接电话)

Who is the girl in a while shirt? 穿白衬衣的那位女孩是谁?

Who can help me clean the room?谁能帮我打扫房间?Whoever disobeys the law will be punished. 谁违反了法律就要受到惩罚。

Without water, there is no life on the earth. 没有水地球上就没有生命。

Would you like some mineral water. 你相要些矿泉水吗?Would you mind closing the window for me? 你介意关上窗户吗?

Would you mind waiting outside? 请你在外面等,好吗?Would you mind turning down the radio? 你是否介意把收音机的音量调低?

Would you please help me with my homework ? (this heavy box?) 你能帮我做家庭作业吗?(你能帮我提一下这只重箱子吗?)

Why do you want me to change the channel? 为什么你要我换频道?

Yeah, but they play the same songs over and over again. 是啊,但是他们一遍遍重放同样的歌。

Yeah, I’m anxious to hear all the songs from her new album. 是啊,我急切的想要听她新专辑的所有歌曲。

You and your team can discover the answers to the problems together. 你和你的团队一定能够找到问题的答案。

You are clever enough to pass the exam. 你够聪明的,一定能通过这次考试。

You can buy water inside. 你可以在里面买水。

You’d better go quickly before I change my mind. 在我改变注意之前,你最好快点走。

You’d better do that again. 那件事你最好再做一遍。You’ll find in English some words can be remembered more easily than the others. 你会发现一些英语单词比另一些更容易记住。

You must always remember not to cheat in exams. 你必须永远记住考试不要作弊。

You needn’t go there anymore. He already knows about it. 你不必再去了,他已经知道这件事了。

You ought not to smoke so much. 你不应该抽这么多烟。You should put part of your salary in the bank each month.. 你因该每个月把部分工资存入银行。

大学英语精读4英译汉练习答案

TEST YOURSELF 1 16.他们竭尽全力把新闻泄漏(news leakage)的后果减少到最低限度。 They went to great lengths to minimize the consequence of the news leakage. 17.你理应懂得不该积下这么多的债务。 17. You should have known better than to accumulate such large amounts of debt. 18.不管是谁想出这么奇妙的主意,他都应该有权在这个委员会上获得一个席位。 18. Whoever conceived the marvelous idea is entitled to a seat on the committee. 19.如果你从现在起每个月存上几块钱,不到30岁你就有一笔可观的存款可用了。 19.If you deposit a few dollars/bucks every month from now on, you'll have considerable savings to draw on before you reach 30. 20. 那个经济学家说如果利率调高几个点经济就会放缓,我看这是夸张。 … 20. I think the economist was exaggerating when he said the economy would slow down if the interest rates were raised a few points. 11.当朱莉娅·罗伯茨出现在舞台上向观众讲话时,大家热烈鼓掌,接着,照相机的灯光闪个不停。 11. When Julia Roberts appeared on the stage to address the audience, there was hearty applause followed by flashing cameras. 12.因为从来没有接触过高维的概念,讨论中使用的这些新术语把他弄得糊里糊涂。 12. Never having been exposed to the concept of higher dimensions, he was baffled by all the new terms used in the discussion. 13.人类为稳定环境要做的努力决非仅仅是减少排放到大气里的二氧化碳的数量。 13. Man's endeavor to stabilize the environment entails much more than simply reducing the amount of carbon dioxide poured into the atmosphere. 14. 如果人们被剥夺了有意义的工作,他们将会失去自己的个性意识。 14. If people are deprived of any meaningful employment, they will lose their sense of identity. 15. 人类在追求更好的生活条件的时候,应该约束自己不要毁灭其他的物种。 】 15. Man should refrain from destroying other species in his pursuit of better living conditions. 16.如果我们将这些奇妙的主意付诸实施,我们就会在工作中取得给人以深刻印象的进步。 If we put these fantastic ideas to work, we will make impressive in our work. 17.如果你作此让步,你不久就会为此付出代价。 If you make the concession, you’ll soon have to pay foe it. 18.他视力不好,致使他没有能看到远处的小孩。 His poor vision contributed to his failure to spot the child in the distance. 19.我们正在设法想出解决这些紧迫问题的办法。 We are trying to figure out a solution to these urgent problems. 20.政府正在采取这些措施,希望将飞涨的房价降下来。 — The government is taking these measures in hopes of bringing down the soaring price of houses.

电大专科英语I英译汉试题及答案

电大专科英语I英译汉试题及答案

电大1月开英语I(2) 英译汉,全部出于此处, 英译汉。将下列英文句子翻译成中文,并将答案写在答题纸上。 1.Sandy is wearing a long, black, silk dress. 桑迪穿了条黑色的长丝裙。 2.I had the windows cleaned yesterday. .昨天我请人把窗户给擦了。 3.I came to London when I was 18. .我18岁的时候来到伦敦。 4.It takes 45 minutes to get to the city centre from the hotel. 从宾馆到市中心需要花45分钟时间。 5.One of the biggest sporting events in the world is the Olympic Games. 奥运会是世界上规模最大的体育比赛之一。 6. While she was waiting, her phone rang. 她正在等待的时候,电话铃响了。 7. Although it is very enjoyable, the film is too long. 虽然这部电影非常令人愉快,可是太长了。 8. We have enough money to improve the website. 我们有足够的钱改进网站。 9. He came across an old violin at his friend's house. 她在朋友家偶然发现了一把旧提琴。 10.Although it is very enjoyable,the film is too long.虽然这部电影非常令人愉快,可是太长了。 11.I need to be at the airport by 6.00 o’clock.我得在六点前到达机场。 12. I must have left the camera in shop.我一定是把相机丢在那家商店里了。13.The accounts,which are in a bit of a mess ,have to be ready for next month. 账目现在有点乱,必须要在下月清理好。 14. She borrowed the book and gave it back on Monday. 她借了那本书,后来星期一把书还了。

电大英语网考统考真题题库及答案完美版)

真题一 一、交际英语 1、- Hello, I'm David Chen. Nice to meet you. - _______ A:Are you? B:Nice to meet you too. C:Yes. D:Very nice. 答案: B 2、-- Happy birthday to you! -- _______________ A:Happy birthday to you! B:I am very glad. C:That's all right. D:Thank you. 答案: D 3、- Mr. Jones, this is Sean, an English teacher from the United States. - ______________ A:What can I do for you?

B:Nice to meet you. C:Please keep in touch. D:Haven't seen you for ages. 答案: B 4、- I'm sorry. I lost the key. - ________ A:Well, it's OK. B:No, it's all right. C:You are welcome. D:You are wrong. 答案: A 5、- Could I speak to Don Watkins, please? - ________ A:Speaking, please. B:Oh, how are you? C:I'm listening. D:I'm Don. 答案: A 二、阅读理解 1、 Snowflakes look like white stars falling from the sky. But there have been times when snow has looked red, green,

大学英语翻译技巧 7

第七单元句子的翻译(3) 真实、虚拟条件句和否定句的翻译 第一部分:英语中真实条件句和虚拟条件句的翻译 一. 真实条件句的翻译 在真实条件句中,说话人或把条件视为事实,或仅仅提出条件,不作任何主观设想,如果条件实现,主句内容便成为事实;如果条件不实现,结果也就不会发生。译成分句即可。 例如: ·If the weather is not good, I shall stay at home. 如果天气不好,我将呆在家里。 ·Unless the weather is good, I shall stay at home. 如果天气不好,我将呆在家里。 ·I will stay at home providing /provided/ on condition(that) the weather is not good. 假如天气不好,我就呆在家里。 ·I will stay at home only if the weather is not good. 如果天气不好,我只好呆在家里。 ·I will stay at home if only the weather is not good. 只要天气不好,我就呆在家里。 ·Given bad weather, I will stay at home. 假使天气不好,我就呆在家里。 ·Suppose we can’t get the necessary equipment, what shall we do? 假设我们弄不到必要的设备,那我们怎么办? ·As long as we don’t lose heart, we’ll find a way to overcome the difficulty. 只要我们不灰心,我们就能找到克服困难的方法。 ·Granted that this is true, what conclusion can you draw? 就算这是实际情况,你又能得出什么结论呢? ·Send us a message in case you have any difficulty. 万一有什么困难请给我们一个信。 ·We’ll let you use the room on condition that you keep it clean. 我们可以让你们用这个房间,如果你们能保持清洁的话。 ·She would have fallen but that I caught her. 要不是我抓住她,她就摔倒了。 ·He is a quite conscientious man so far as I know. 据我所知,他是一个很负责的人。 二. 虚拟条件句的翻译 1.用“早”“本来”“原先”“当初”译出虚拟语气。 例如:

大学英语精读4汉译英翻译总结

Unit1 1.我知道,不管发生什么情况,我都可以依靠兄弟的支持 2.一般来说,年轻的一代与老一辈不同,他们对现在而不是过去更感兴趣。但这两代人如果不互相尊重对方的需求,就都会遭受损失。 3.中国的书面文字是国家完整统一的一个重要因素。 4.在中国的传统艺术和文学中,竹子和松树往往象征着道德上的正直和刚正不阿。 5.女皇伊丽莎白一世统治英国45年。在她统治时期,国家十分繁荣昌盛。 6.民主意味着多数人来治理;但不仅如此,尊重少数人反对的权利也是民主不可分的一部分。这两条规则同等重要。 7.一个国家不可能强大,除非她不但在地狸上,而且在政治、经济和文化上都是一个整体。 8.晚会十分乏味,所以他就偷偷溜出房间回家了。可是雨后的路非常泥泞,他脚下一滑,掉进了沟里 9.她身体糟糕到了这种程度,以至于冬天都不敢见太阳,怕中暑。 10.有一天晚上,我正在一家小饭馆里借酒浇愁,他突然走了过来,往我手里塞了一沓钞票。

1.诸葛亮装作十分镇静,成功地瞒过了司马懿,使他不知道这座城实际上是没有守卫的空城。他证明了自己值得 受到人们的崇拜和尊敬。 2.他知道大战在即,而且他的军队和敌人众寡悬殊,所以他假装正在迅速往后方撤退。实际上他是在给的敌人准 备一个大陷阱。 3.社会达尔文主义者认为我们可以把人类社会比作动物世界。他们脑袋里似乎没有想过人和动物会有不同。人所 依靠的是他们的头脑,而不是动物本性。 4.这种大规模养殖的鸡和我们以前家养的鸡没法比。现在的养鸡场也许提高了产量,但鸡的美味给弄没了。 5.金融泡沫的最后破灭造成了席卷全球的严重危机。 6.由于我们的价格优势,我们今年向那个地区的出口与去年同期同比增长了30%。 7.记者们有一大堆问题要问,但政府发言人说,她所知道的只是大约30多个持枪的恐怖分子突然闯进剧院的时候 人们正在看话剧。 8.当犯人们突然放声歌唱的时候,监狱长十分恐慌。 9.这个地区遍布工厂,而且整个岛上到处都是度假村。但是已经有迹象表明很多当地百姓将起来反对这种趋势。 10.他宣布,反叛者如果放下武器,就能得到宽恕。

电大英语网考英译汉

将下列句子翻译成汉语。 1. The party went well and they all had a good time. 2. The weather was really nice and sunny, so we were outside. 3. What happened to you? You look a mess. 4. They didn’t turn up until 11:30 this morning. 5. The scene in the restaurant with interviewees at different tables is really memorable. 6. Although the plot is weak, the action is really fantastic. 7. Her father came across a really old instrument at his aunt’s house, and he brought it back home with him. 8. She began to play the violin only three months ago and she is getting on very well with it. 9. He said that she had real talent and pointed out that she needed a better violin. 10. I do gymnastics occasionally during the week. 11. I go jogging every morning before work and I play football every Wednesday with a group of my friends. 12. Soccer is more dangerous than bungee jumping and mountaineering. 13. I started playing table tennis when I was ten. 14. She’s having a pair of blue jeans on. 15. She’s wearing a long, black, silk dress and black sandals. 16. He’s wearing a yellow shirt and tie and a very loose, dark jacket. 17. He’s got red trousers on. They’re cotton. They’re really big and baggy. 18. I gave them a copy of your report and I told them that we needed to have the website redesigned. 19. Close to the centre of Paris and built in 2002, this modern hotel offers both luxury and convenience. 20. Although it is a little far from the centre of Paris, it is worth the journey. 21. Although it is in the center of Paris, it is a reasonably-priced and friendly place to stay. 22. Each room is provided with a mini bar, satellite TV and email access. 23. I must have left it in the café. 24. I should have put it in my bag. 25. In spite of the rain, she liked the trip. 26. He takes after his father. They are both very musical. 27. She looks like her mum. They have the same eyes. 28. We used to argue a lot when I was growing up, because she’s quick-tempered. 29. She’s shy whereas I’m much mo re sociable. 30. My aunts and uncles lived in the same village and so did my cousins. 31. A camping holiday in tents in the desert, and eating dinner by a fire would be very romantic. 32. It was a traditional wedding, and it took place in a church rather than in a register office. 33. If all the smokers sit together, nobody will complain.

英译汉指导:大学英语四级考试翻译练习八

最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻! 洛基英语,免费体验全部在线一对一课程:https://www.wendangku.net/doc/a913987485.html,/ielts/xd.html(报名网址) 练习八 Directions: Read the underlined sentences carefully, and then translate them into Chinese. You may check your answers after you finish them. Passage One As is known to all, the organization and management of wages and salaries are very complex. Generally speaking, the Account Department is responsible for calculations of pay, while the Personnel Department is interested in discussions with the employees about pay. If a firm wants to adopt a new wage and salary structure, it is essential that the firm should decide on a method of job evaluation and ways of measuring the performance of its employees. In order to be successful, that new pay structure will need agreement between Trade Unions and employers. In job evaluation, all of the requirements of each job are defined in a detailed job description. Each of those requirements is given a value, usually in “points”, which are added together to give a total value for the job. For middle and higher management, a special method is used to evaluate managers on their knowledge of the job, their responsibility, and their ability to solve problems. Because of the difficulty in measuring management work, however, job grades for managers are often decided without reference to an evaluation system based on points. In attempting to design a pay system, the Personnel Department should compare the value of each job with those in the job market. It should also consider economic factors such as the cost of living and the labour supply. It is necessary that payment for a job should vary with any differences in the way that job is performed. Where it is simple to measure the work done, as in the work done with the hands, monetary(金钱的)encouragement schemes are often chosen, for indirect workers, where measurement is difficult, methods of additional payments are employed. Passage Two I came across an old country guide the other day. It listed all the tradesmen in each village in my part of the country, and it was impressive to see the great variety of services which were available on one’s own doorstep in the late Victorian countryside. Nowadays a superficial traveller in rural England might conclude that the only village tradesmen still flourishing were either selling frozen food to the inhabitants or selling antiques to visitors. Nevertheless, this would really be a false impression. Admittedly there has been a contraction of village commerce, but its vigor is still remarkable. Our local grocer’s shop, for example, is actually expanding in spite of the competition from supermarkets in the nearest town. Women sensibly prefer to go there and exchange the local news while doing their shopping, instead of queuing up

电大网考英语B五、英汉译复习过程

第五部分英译汉 1.In Foreign Language Department, a checking machine is used to correct the student’s test papers. 外语教研部用阅卷机给学生批卷。 2.They sold the old house yesterday. 他们昨天把老房子卖了。 3.Hi. What can I get for your dinner, sir? 您好,先生,请问您晚餐点什么吃? 4.Without water, there is no life on the earth. 没有水,地球上就没有生命。 5.When I was young, I’d listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs. 在我年轻的时候,我总是听收音机,等候我最喜欢的歌曲。 6.I came here at least once a month. 我至少每月来这里一次。 7.She looks lovely when she is happy. 当她快乐的时候她看上去很可爱。 8.Our library is as big as theirs. 我们的图书馆和他们的一样大。 9.Tom likes playing basket-ball but he can’t play well. 汤姆喜欢打篮球,但他打得不好。 10.Yeah, I’m anxious to hear all the songs from her new album. 是啊,我急切地想要听她新专辑的所有歌曲。 11.She is used to living in the countryside. 她习惯于住在农村。 12.How long have you collected your stamps? 你集邮有多久了? 13.I expect she will have changed her mind by tomorrow. 我估计她明天会改变主意。 14.As long as there is water, plants won’t die quickly. 只要有水,植物就不会很快死去。 15.Why, do you want me to change the channel? 你为什么要我换频道? 16.When are you going to get your hair cut? 你什么时候去剪头发? 17.He had to leave early yesterday. 他昨天必须早点离开。 18.Go down this street until you reach the second traffic lights. 沿着这条马路走,直到你到达第二个红绿灯。 19.I need to buy some 50-cent stamps. 我需要买一些50美分的邮票。 20.I need you to fill out the top portion of the form first. 我需要你先把表格的最上面部分填写好。

大学英语四英译汉整理

0493《大学英语四》英译汉复习题 1. He has taught English in this university ever since he moved to this city. 答案:他自从移居到这座城市以来就一直在这所大学教英语。 2. Trees need water to grow.答案:树木有水才能生长。 3. In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one. 答案:像这样的植物在世界上的其他任何一个国家都找不到。 4. Each time history repeats itself, the price goes up. 答案:历史每重演一次,代价就增加一分。 5. There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction(摩擦). 答案:由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。 6. Apples here like water and sunshine.答案:这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光。 7. John and his brother differ in personality even if their differences in age are not significant. 答案:尽管约翰和他哥哥在年纪上相差不大,但他们的个性却不相同。 8. In an age of plenty, we feel spiritually hungry. 答案:在这个物质财富充裕的时代,我们感到精神上的饥渴。 9. We should encourage him to have confidence in himself. 答案:我们应当鼓励他对自己要有信心。 11. Various substances differ widely in their magnetic(磁性的)characteristics.答案:各种材料的磁性有很大的不同。 13. It’s very important to maintain your current weight through exercise and healthy eating. 答案:通过锻炼和健康饮食来保持你目前的体重是非常重要的。 14. He was very happy to hear from his old friend. 答案:他很高兴收到他的老朋友的信。 15. It normally takes a semester for a college freshman to adjust to his college life.答案:大学新生一般需要花一个学期来适应大学生活。 16. I would appreciate it if you would just let me deal with this case. 答案:如果你能让我独自处理这桩案件,我将不胜感激。 18. If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to devote all your efforts to it.答案:如果你决定学一门新的语言,你必须全力以赴。 22. Young persons under twenty-five make up nearly half of the American population.答案:25岁以下的年轻人几乎占了美国人口的一半。 23. Would you mind waiting outside?答案:请你在外面等,好吗? 24. When she got home that evening, she showed her husband the beautiful hat she had bought. 答案:那天傍晚她回家后,给丈夫看她买的那顶漂亮的帽子。 25. People usually hate mice, but one mouse won the hearts of the people all over the world. 答案:人们通常憎恶老鼠,但这只老鼠却赢得了全世界人们的心。 26. Do you mind my smoking here?答案:我在这里吸烟,你介意吗? 27. He's growing more like his father now.答案:他现在愈长愈像他的父亲。 28. I have no idea what to say.答案:我不知道说什么好。 29. Traveling by train is slower than by plane, but it has its advantages. 答案:乘火车旅行比乘飞机旅行慢,但有它的优势。 30. Air pollution is more serious than water pollution. 答案:空气污染比水污染更严重。 31. The teacher came earlier than expected(预期).答案:老师来得比预期的早。 32. I feel satisfied with my life.答案:我对生活感到满意。 33. He doesn't like the way you talk to him.答案:他不喜欢你和他说话的样子。 34. He has a foreign friend who lives in America.他有一个住在美国的外国朋友。 35. Take an umbrella with you in case of rain.答案:带上雨伞以防下雨。 36. He asks me to stay in the room till he comes back. 答案:他让我呆在屋里等他回来。 37. Talking for a long time makes me tired.答案:长时间的谈话使我感到疲倦。 38. I had no choice.答案:我别无选择。 39. They were sitting in the park, playing cards.答案:他们坐在公园里打扑克。 40. It's still raining today!答案:今天还在下雨。 41. Did you go fishing with your friends last Sunday? 答案:上周日你与你的朋友去钓鱼了? 42. I feel lonely without you.答案:没有你我感到孤独。 43. Who's going to answer the door?答案:谁去开门? 44. Were there any phone calls for me while I was out? 答案:我不在时,有人打电话给我吗? 45. I'll be waiting for you at the library this time tomorrow. 答案:我明天这时候在图书馆等你。 46. The earthquake in Sichuan made Chinese people unite as one. 答案:发生在四川的地震使全中国人民团结的像一个人似的。 47. I'm looking forward to your visit to China.答案:我在盼望你对中国的访问。 48. I didn't hear what you said to him.答案:我没听见你对他说的是什么. 49. Who's going to answer the telephone?答案:谁去接电话?51. Jim will go to his teacher whenever he has questions. 答案:吉姆一有问题就找他的老师。 52. I have a pain in my back.答案:我的背疼。 53. Beijing Olympic Games can make Chinese people work harder. 答案:北京奥林匹克运动会使得中国人民更加努力工作。 54. Do you still have anything that you don't understand? 答案:你还有什么不懂的吗? 55. I'm having a headache now.答案:我现在有点头疼。 56. I'm sure we'll have a good time.答案:我相信我们会很开心的。 57. I knocked on his door but nobody came to answer it. 答案:我敲了他的门,但没人来开门。 58. Most students feel satisfied with the progress they’ve made. 答案:大多数学生对自己所取得的进步感到满意。 59. The People's Republic of China (PRC), founded on October 1, 1949, covers an area of 9.6 million square kilometers. 答案:中华人民共和国成立于1949年10月1日,国土面积约960万平方公里。60. People all over the world are trying to help the people in the quake-stricken areas.答案:全世界人民都在尽力帮助遭受地震地区的人民。 61. Both Ann and Mary are suitable for the job.:安妮和玛丽都适合干这项工作。 62. What kind of life do most people enjoy?答案:多数人喜欢什么样的生活? 63. My classmate is much cleverer than I.答案:我的同学比我聪明多了。 64. The friend saw everything but did not say a single word. 答案:这位朋友看到了一切,却一言不发。 65. I hope we can have some snow this winter.答案:我希望今年冬天会下点雪。 66. Could you tell me where the post office is?答案:请问邮局在哪里? 67. Are you fond of music?答案:你喜欢音乐吗? 68. I've lost interest in my work.答案:我对这份工作已经失去了兴趣。 69. Life is meaningless without a purpose.答案:没有目标的生活是毫无意义的。 70. The traffic jams during morning and afternoon rush hours are a headache in big cities now.答案:上下班高峰期的交通拥挤问题是大城市目前的一个棘手问题。 71. Bill hit his car into a wall last night.答案:昨晚比尔开车时车撞到了墙上。74. Fred was such a hardworking student that he soon came out first in the class弗瑞德是一个学习十分用功的学生,所以不久他就成了班里学习最好的学生。 75. I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang. 答案:我在睡觉时,电话铃突然响了。 78. Would you please help me with this heavy box? 答案:你能帮我抬一下这个沉箱子吗? 79. You needn’t go there anymore. He already knows about it. 答案:你不必去了,他已经知道那件事了。 80. A lot of natural resources in the mountain area will be exploited and used. 答案:那个山区有许多自然资源有待于开发利用。 81. The more passions we have, the more happiness we are likely to experience.答案:我们的激情越多,我们有可能体验的快乐就越多。 82. A friend of mine from high school is working in England now. 答案:我高中的一个朋友目前在英格兰工作。 83. There is a large amount of energy wasted due to friction(摩擦). 答案:由于摩擦而损耗了大量的能量。 84. My idea is that this experiment should be stopped. 答案:我的意见是这个实验应该停止。 85. He is the only Chinese who has ever won the award. 答案:他是唯一获得过这个荣誉的中国人。 86. We should keep it in mind that our country is a developing one. 答案:我们应牢记在心,我国是一个发展中的国家。 87. Don't believe whatever he tells you.答案:无论他告诉你什么都不要相信。 88. It is well known that coal is an important source of energy. 答案:众所周知,煤炭是重要的能源。 89. It has not been decided yet whether they will take part in our experiment. 答案:他们是否参加我们的试验还没有决定。 90. Three hundred dollars is not enough to buy this typewriter. 答案:买这台打字机300美元不够。 91. About half of the fruit is ripe.答案:大约有一半的水果已经成熟了。 92. I'll have to try using the search engines.答案:我得试着用这个搜索引擎。 93. You can buy water inside.答案:你可以在里面买水喝。 94. These goods are not up to standard.答案:这些商品未达到标准。 95. Does the computer have instructions on it?答案:电脑上面有使用说明吗? 96. I enjoyed this meal thoroughly.答案:我非常喜欢这顿饭。 97. I think the picture shows us how fruit is necessary to life. 答案:我想这幅图是告诉我们水果对生活是不可缺的。 98. I don't know who broke the window.答案:我不知道谁打破了窗户。 99. It is known to all that exercises are good for health. 答案:众所周知,锻炼有益于健康。

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档