文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 国际商务谈判课后翻译句子 肖云南主编

国际商务谈判课后翻译句子 肖云南主编

国际商务谈判课后翻译句子 肖云南主编
国际商务谈判课后翻译句子 肖云南主编

一:

你的立场有磋商的余地吗?

Are you negotiable?

我肯定还有商量的余地。

I'm sure there is some room for negotiation.

在我们开始谈判之前,你要先出个价才行。

Before we have anything to negotiate, you have to make me an offer.

4)我们可以把它也列入议程。

We could add it to the agenda.

在我们开始之前,有人想要什么饮料吗?

Would anyone like something to drink before we begin?

6)看看我还能尽些什么力。

See what we have to do what force.

7)要是我能做到的话,我一定会做

If i can do it,then i will definitely do it.

8)我知道我可以拜托你。

I know I can count on you.

这次会议的结果我们都会是赢家。

We'll come out from this meeting as winners.

10)我会尽量使你满意。

I'll try to make you satisfied.

二:

1、我们的新产品市场需求很大。

There’s a great demand for our new product.

2、这种产品的前景很是看好。

This product has good prospects.

3、我们需要讨论一下基本的交易条件。

We need to talk about the basic terms of the transaction.

4、如你方价格公道,质量令人满意,我们将大量定货。

If your prices are reasonable and the quality is satisfactory, we shall place substantial orders with you.

5、双方坚持各自的价格是不明智的,我们可否都作些让步?

It’s unwise for both of us to insist on his own price. Can we each make some concession?

6、如果你方不肯降价,我方只好放弃这笔交易。

If you cannot reduce your price, we’d rather call the whole deal off.

7、如果你方想扩大这个市场的业务,就应该采用更加灵活的付款方式。

If you want to expand your business in this market, you have to take flexible ways in adopting payment terms.

8、很遗憾,我们不能接受你方直运的要求。

We regret that we cannot accept your demand for direct shipment.

9、同其它竞争产品进行比较,这项产品有许多优点。

This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.

10、很高兴我们最终达成了协议。我们明天再讨论其它事项,怎么样?

I’m very glad that we have finally come to an agreement. We’ll go on to other terms and conditions tomorrow. Is it all right with you?

三:

1)谈判是一种集体项目。

Negotiation is a team sport.

2)谈判人员的任务是谈判,而专家则为谈判人员提供专业性的意见和信息。

The negotiator’s function is to negotiate, while the functional specialists provide specialist advice or information.

3) 谈判负责人应激发谈判小组的热情,在各种情况下都应保持谈判小组的士气。

The team leader is the person who generates enthusiasm in his team to maintain the morale under all conditions.

4)在谈判时谈判人员要记住:不论对手多友善,对手总归是对手。

The team members must learn that the opponent and its representatives are adversaries although they may be friendly.

5) 贵方的要求已经超出了我们的接收范围。

I’m afraid you are not in our ballpark.

6)对不起,这样子我觉得这笔生意我们似乎让步太大了。

Excuse me, but it seems to me we’re giving up too much in this case.

7)这对我们的财力负担太大了。

That’s too great a financial burden for us.

8)9折实在超出我的谈判限度。

10% is beyond my negotiating limit.

9)如果你们能以书面保证,我想我们可以再进一步地谈。

If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further.

10)你能说得更明确一点吗?

Could you explain what you mean by that?

四:

1.请你看一下我们给你安排的日程。若有不妥当的地方,请告诉我。

Please take a look at the itinerary we prepared for you, and let me know if there’s anything inappropriate, please let me know.

2.今晚我们在这里举行晚宴,欢迎我们来自大洋彼岸的朋友。

We are holding a banquet here tonight in honor of our friends coming from the other side of the Pacific Ocean.

3.我相信,通过我们共同的努力,我们的合作一定是圆满的,成功的。

I believe that through our joint efforts, our corporation can be satisfactory and successful.

4.咱们开门见山吧。我这次来的目的是探讨与你方进行易贸贸易的可能性。

Let’s come to the point, the purpose of my current visit here is to explore the possibility of doing barter trade with you.

5.合同将从5月10 起生效,到时你就不能反悔了。

The contract will come into force from May 10, you can’t go back on your words then.

6.我们总是履行我们的诺言。

We always fulfill our promise.

7.由于我们之间的老关系,我们将报盘再保持一星期,逾期价格可能有新的提高。Owing to our old relationship, we hold our offer valid for one other week, after which our price would probably be raised.

8.我会尽力而为;也请你多操心。

I'll do my best; and please, try your best too.

9.你们的价格太高,令人难以接受。

Your price is too high. It’s hard for us to accept.

10.我们的产品都是上等货,当然价格会有所不同。

All our products are high-grade commodities, naturally the prices are different.

五:

1.我完全了解。

I understand perfectly.

2.我们还是折衷一下。

Let's compromise.

3.那是个明智的决定。

That's a smart decision.

4.我认为我必须得到补偿。

I expect to be compensated.

5.我们等得愈久,我们得出好结果的机会就愈少。

The longer we wait, the less likely we will come up with anything.

6.我等你的电话。

I'll be expecting your call.

7.我想就从价钱方面开始谈吧!

I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices.

8.我知道你们投入很高的研究经费,但是,我想要的是七五折。

I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount.

9.我们要的可是继续做生意的保证,而不是随口答应就算数的哦!

We'd need a guarantee of future business, not just a promise.

10.如果你们能以书面作保证,我想我们可以再详谈下去。

If you can guarantee that on paper, I think we can discuss this further.

六:

1.我认为大部分的主要内容议题今天都已经讨论过了。

I think we have discussed most of the key issues today.

2.今天可以做的事情都已经做到了。

That takes care of business for today.

3.我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。

We can work out the detail next time.

4.我们已经进展了不少。

We have done a lot.

5.让我们轻松娱乐一下。

It's party time.

6.如果还有什么问题没有答案的话,我乐意提供协助。

If there are still unanswered questions, I will be happy to help.

7、我认为我们应该再度会面。

I think we should meet again.

8、过一个星期再会面会太早吗?

Is a week too early to meet again?

9、请别客气,尽管打电话给我。

Feel free to call me.

10、对于本合同有问题吗?

Do you have a problem with the contract?

七:

1、我们可以削减一些广告开支。

We could perhaps cut the advertising budget.

2、公关的费用可能稍高了一些。

PR expenditure may be a little bit too high.

3、你可以稍微详细一些的分析你们的成本。

You might analyze your costs in a bit more detail.

4、我想我们的预算不会有太多的削减余地。

I’m afraid there is very little room for cuts in my budget.

5、也许你该看一看这个提案。

Maybe you could have a look at the proposal.

6、我建议你读一下文件的第32页。

May I suggest you take a look at page thirty-two of the document.

7、我们认为您能给出一个更好的报价。

I’m afraid we were expecting a rather better offer.

8、你们去年的销售额不太乐观。

I’m afraid your figures for last year don’t look so good.

9、我不知道我们怎么能在这样的基础上作这笔生意。

I’m not sure how we can do business on this basis.

10、也许我们应该想办法使我们两个部门进行更好地沟通。

Perhaps we could try and think of some ways to improve communication between our departments

八:

1、为了我们的友好关系,我方可以接受你方价格,不过你方应提前交货。

For our good relationship, we may accept your price, but you should make earlier shipment.

2、我们的报价已是最低价,不能再多给折扣了。

As we have quoted you our rock-bottom price, we cannot give you any more discounts.

3、很抱歉,我方不能接受你方建议的付款条件。

We are sorry that we cannot accept the payment conditions you suggested.

4、我们希望你方在包装上能改进一下。

We hope that you can make some improvement in the packing.

5、让我们讨论一下装船时间和装运方式。你认为即期装运怎么样?

Let’s discuss the time and mode of shipment. What would you say about prompt shipment?

6、一收到你方信用证,我们立即安排装船。

We’ll arrange to ship the goods immediately after receipt of your L/C.

7、这批货是以FOB 条件成交的,所以应由你方投保。

The business is concluded on an FOB basis, so the insurance should be effected by you.

8、货物一旦装运,我方就立即投保。

We will have the goods insured as soon as they are shipped.

9、对不起,我们无法接受你的赔偿要求。

We are sorry, but we cannot allow your claim.

10、这批货在装运前将由中国商检局进行检验。

The goods will be inspected by China Commodity Inspection Bureau before shipment.

九:

1) Do you have any comments on these clauses?

您对这些条款有什么意见吗?

2) Both parties have the obligation to fulfill the signed contract.

双方都有义务执行这已签署的合同。

3) If you fail to make shipment within the L/C validity, we shall be entitled to cancel the contract. 如果你方不能在信用证有效期内装船,我们有权撤销合同。

4) Contract amendment can only be made with good reason.

合同修改必须有正当理由。

5) The delivery time (arbitration…) should be stated accurately in the contract.

交货时间(仲裁…)应该在合同里规定清楚。

6) You shall deliver within two months after the contract signing.

你方应在合同签署后两个月内交货。

7) We hope we can settle this dispute in an amicable way.

我们希望能用友好的办法解决这项争端。

8) In case any disputes may arise, we should include an arbitration clause in the contract.

我们应在合同中列入仲裁条款,以防争端产生。

9) We regret having to submit the case for arbitration.

很抱歉,我们不得不把此案提交仲裁。

10)When can the contract be ready for signature?

合同什么时候能备妥签字?

十一:

1). English has become the language of business all over the world.

英语已成为全世界的商业语言。

2). Understanding a culture can help to determine how group members might react in various situations.

了解一种文化有助于推测其成员在不同情况下可能有的反应。

3). Every person is a product of his or her cultural environment.

每个人都是其文化氛围熏陶之下的产物。

4). Cultural differences may complicate and interfere with our negotiations.

文化的差异会使谈判复杂化并且阻碍谈判。

5). In different cultures, values may vary significantly.

不同的文化中价值观念会有很大的差异。

6). In the American view, a business negotiation is a problem-solving activity, the solution being a deal that suits both parties.

在美国人眼中商业谈判是一个解决问题的行为,解决的办法就是对双方都合适的交易。7). In Japanese culture, indirect and vague expression is more acceptable than direct and specific references.

在日本文化中,间接而含糊的表达方式比直接而确切的表达方式更容易被人们接受。8). Germans are more present-oriented than future-oriented. Therefore, stress the immediate benefits of your proposal within a short-term period.

德国人注重现在多于注重将来。所以,要强调你的建议在短期内可见到效益。

9). The business firm values the person who is mobile, energetic, creative and ambitious.

商家看重那些灵活、精力充沛、有创造力和雄心勃勃的人。

10). They place great value on time. Using time efficiently is a critical goal and admired measure of skill.

他们非常重视时间,充分利用时间是一个重要的目标,也是一种令人佩服的技能。

医古文课后习题解答

扁鹊传 1.怎样理解扁鹊能“视见垣一方人。以此视病,尽見五藏癥结,特以诊胍為名耳”這幾句話?因為作者難以理解扁鹊以胍测病的高超醫技,便以扁鹊具有“视見垣一方人”的特異功能來加以解释。 2.扁鹊認為自己“非能生死人也,此自當生者,越人能使之起耳”,反映了怎樣的醫學觀?醫學能使疾病好轉舆痊愈,而不能起死回生。這是唯物的醫學觀。3.扁鹊提出“六不治”的具體内容是什么?它對後世有何影響?“六不治”的具體内容是:“驕恣不論於理”,“轻身重财”,“衣食不能適”,“會陽並,藏氣不定”,“形羸不能服藥”,“信巫不信醫”。其中尤其是“信巫不信醫”反映醫學科學摆脱巫術迷信的束缚而得到獨立,由經驗學朝着理論醫學昇華,奠定中醫學術理論基礎的《素問》、《九卷》(即《靈柩》),就是在醫巫分道揚镳的前提下,總结了先秦以來醫學的實践经經舆研究成果而诞生的。 4.怎樣理解扁鹊行醫“随俗為燮”?扁鹊運用全面的醫療技術,根據各地的民俗,改燮行醫的科别,盡心盡力地為平民解除病痛。 华佗传 1.“兼通數經”舆“合湯不過數種”的“數”在表意上有何不同?前者意為“多部”,表示多;後者意為“幾”,表示少。 2.怎樣理解“然本作士人,以醫見業,意常自悔”?東漢時期儒舆醫的地位有高下之不同,加上他是習儒出身,“兼通數经”;華佗生性淡泊,又“恃能厭食事”,更不願“專視”曹操。 3.本文從哪幾個方面說明華佗是“人命所縣”的人?一是華佗醫術全面而高超,從傅文所载多则醫案可見;二是曹操所患頭風,每次發作,華佗针刺即愈,而華佗被殺後,曹操“豆風未除”;三是曹操爱子倉舒病危,而華佗已被殺,遂至死於非命。 4.華佗因何原因被曹操殺害?因華佗家鄉在安徽亳縣,而到河南許昌“專视”曹操,“久遠家思歸”,便告假回家探视,並“辭以妻病,數乞期不反”,任憑曹操“累書呼,又敕郡縣發遣”,華佗“猶不上道”。後被曹操查出“虚诈”,遂被殺害。 丹溪翁传 1.“盡去而舊學,非是也”的意思是什么?惟知悌爲什么對朱震亨提出這個要求?意爲完全抛棄你過去學習的内容,因爲那些是不正確的。因爲羅知悌認爲朱震亨原来所學是無本之學,而他要傅授的是劉完素、张從正、李杲的學說,並以《内經》、《難经》等经典理論爲根本,因而提出這一要求。 2.“時方盛行陳师文、裴宗元所定大觀二百九十七方,翁穷昼夜是习。既而悟曰:‘操古方以治今病,其势不能以昼合。苟将起度量,立规矩,稱權衡,必也《素》、《難》諸經乎!…這段话反映朱震亨封局方之學持何熊度?朱震亨在認真研究局方之學以後,得出古方不能治療今病的结論,反映他封局方之學抱着寅事求是的憩度。 3.“浦江鄭羲士病滞下”一段所述證候、病因、病機分别是什么?證候:滞下,昏仆,目上视,溲注,汗泄,脈大無序。病因:病後飲酒舆行房。病機:陰虚而陽暴绝。 汉书艺文志 1.“詔”作爲共用述語,其意不局限於“光禄大夫劉向校经傅、諸子、詩赋”句内,而通黄至哪幾矮個句子中?通贯至“步兵校尉任宏校兵書”、“太史令尹咸

综合教程2课后句子翻译

It takes an enormous amount of courage to make a departure from the tradition. Tom used to be very shy, but this time he was bold enough to give a performance in front of a large audience. Many educators think it desirable to foster the creative spirit in the child at an early age. Assuming (that) this painting really is a masterpiece, do you think it’s worthwhile to buy/purchase it? If the data is statistically valid, it will throw light on the problem we are investigating. The company denied that its donations had a commercial purpose. Whenever he was angry, he would begin to stammer slightly. Education is the most cherished tradition in our family. That’s why my parents never took me to dinner at expensive restaurants, but sent me to the best private school. Shortly after he recovered from the surgery, he lost his job and thus had to go through another difficult phase of his life. In contrast to our affluent neighbors, my parents are rather poor, but they have always tried hard to meet our minimal needs. Have scientists found proof of water on Mars? The planning committee has narrowed down the possible locations for the nuclear power plant to two coastal towns. Sam not only lost his job but also both legs; he had to live on welfare for the rest of his life. A jury consisting of 12 members voted in unison that Mary was guilty. Sean felt humiliated when he hear his talent being questioned. Research shows that laughter can bring a lot of health benefits. A slow Internet connecting speed is really annoying. As the law stands, helping someone commit suicide is a crime. In her report, Mary tries to interpret the data from a completely different angle. Sue is a girl of great talent. Her amazing memory sets her apart from her classmates. It is the creativity and dedication of the workers and executives that turned the company into a profitable business. The prices of food and medicine have soared in the past three months. We plan to repaint the upper floors of he office building. His success shows that popularity and artistic merit sometimes coincide. I don’t want to see my beloved grandmother lying in a hospital bed and groaning painfully. He is a man of few words, but when it comes to playing a computer games, he is

大学英语课后句子翻译

大学英语 2 1) 美国人一般早早就安排好他们的退休生活。 Americans usually make plans for their retirement well in advance. 2) 他们通常被看做最有希望的歌手。 They are commonly regarded as the most promising singers. 3) 我从你的推荐人那里听说雇主曾给他们打过电话。 I’ve heard from your references that the employer had called them. 4) 请告诉我们具体时间,以便我们做好适当的准备。 Would you please inform us the exact date so that we can make proper arrangements. 5) 我们对出席派对人数的估计与实际来的人数相差了一大截。 Our estimate of how many people would show up at the party missed by a mile. 6) 只要不成为阅读负担,你的报告可以包括足够多的细节。 Your report can include enough details without being a burden to read. Page21: 6 .Pay attention to the italicized parts in the English sentences and translate the Chinese sentences by simulating the structure of the English sentences. 1. ▲Although invitations are usually sent through the mail, informal invitations such as e-mail and phone invitations are becoming more acceptable. (虽然邀请函通常通过信函方式发出,但目前像电子邮件、电话邀请等非正式邀请越来越被普遍使用。) ▲Although he has only studied English for two years, he can speak it quite well now. (虽然他学习英语仅2年,但是他现在英语讲得相当好。) ▲虽然生态环境有所改善,但生态安全状况仍然严重。 (Although the ecological environment was becoming better, the problems were still serious.) ▲尽管天色已晚,我还是有点想出去 (Although it is late, I’d quite like to go out.) 2. ▲For most formal occasions, it’s best to invite guests three or four weeks in advance. (大多数正式场合,最好提前三到四个星期发出邀请。) ▲It’s best to slice into a rich cake from the middle. (最好从中间切油腻蛋糕。) ▲在中午太阳光线很强的时候,你最好避免外出。 (It’s best to avoid going out in the strong midday sun.) ▲如果你应邀去参加正式的聚会,你最好穿上西装,打上领带。 (If you are invited to a formal party, it’s best to wear a suit and a tie.) 3. ▲A company can use any color of paper it desires, as long as it upholds and promotes the company’s image. (公司可以选择使用自己想要的任何颜色的纸张,只要它有利于维护和提升企业的形象。) ▲Your college or university will provide a report about your education as long as you continue to study there. (你的学院或大学将为你提供成绩报告单,只要你继续在哪里学习。) ▲只要我还有钱维持, 我就在墨西哥待下去。 (I’ll stay in Mexico as long as my money holds on.) ▲只要我还活着,我就不会忘记那件 (I’ll never forget that as long as I am alive.) 4.

新世纪大学英语系列教材(第二版)综合教程1课后句子翻译答案

1)the judge asked the reporters not to disclose the name of the victim. 法官要求记者不要公开受害人的姓名(disclose)。 2)The teacher took pains to make sure that we all understood what he said. 老师费尽苦心务使我们全都理解他说的话(take pains to do sth)。 3)Recently the school conducted a survey among those students who have attained academic excellence. 最近学校在学业优秀的学生中进行了一项调查(conduct attain)。 4)He said he would accept the job,so we have asked him to confirm his acceptance by writing us a letter. 他说他要接受这份工作,我们要求他写封信证实(confirm)。 5)George studies very hard. He wants to make the most of his chance to learn. 乔治学习很努力,他要尽量利用学习的机会(take the most of)。 6)We can’t go. To begin with, it’s too cold. Beside, we’re busy. 我们不能去。第一,天太冷。另外我们正忙着(to begin with)。 7)It’s about time that someone spoke up for these basic truths/fac ts. 该是有人公开讲清楚这些基本事实的时候了(speak up)。 8)You should be working instead of lying there in bed at this time of the day. 此时此刻你应该工作而不该在床上躺着。 9)I’ll jot down some notes while he’s speaking. 他发言时,我要记些笔记(jot down)。 10)I can’t carry the suitcase on my own;it’s too heavy. 我自己无法提起这个箱子,它太重了。 课文句子欣赏:We are interested in learning another language because we know that knowledge of another language and culture will increase opportunities,broaden our horizons and enrich our life. 第二单元 1)The baby can’t even crawl yet, let alone walk! 这个婴儿还不会爬,更不要说走了。 2)Will claimed he was dining with a group of friends at the time of the murder, but in my opinion he told a lie. 威尔声称谋杀案发生时他正和一群朋友吃饭,但是我认为他在说谎。 3)To a certain extent the speed of reading is closely related to reading skills;and with reading skills you can cope with outside class reading better. 一定程度上阅读速度与阅读技巧密切相关;有了阅读技巧,你就可以更好地应对课外阅读了。 4)Can you take a look at the engine to see what’s wrong? 你检查一下引擎看看出了什么问题好吗? 5)Some people assume that there is a Chinese equivalent for every Japanese word. 有些人想当然地认为日语中的每一个词在汉语中都有相对应的词语。 6)We have passed all relevant information on to the police. 我们已将所有的相关信息告知了警方。

(完整word版)医古文句子翻译

扁鹊传 使圣人预知微,能使良医得蚤从事(7),则疾可已(8),身可活也。假如圣人能够预先觉察疾病的征兆,能让良医及早地治疗,那么疾病就可以治愈,生命就可以存活。人之所病,病疾多;而医之所病,病道少。人们担忧的,是担忧疾病多;而医生担忧的,是担忧治法少。扁鹊至虢宫门下,问中庶子喜方者曰(2):“太子何病。国中治穰过于众事(3)?” 扁鹊来到虢国宫门下,问喜好方术的中庶子说:“太子得了什么病,国都中举行祈祷活动超过了其它的事闻病之阳,论得其阴(25);闻病之阴,论得其阳。病应见于大表(26),不出千里,决者至众(27),不可曲止也(28)。掌握了病的外表症状,就能推断出它的内在病机;掌握了病的内在病机,就能推断出它的外表症状。病证表现在人体的外表,不超过千里的范围,决断疾病的方法很多,不能详尽说出来。 华佗传游学徐土⑶,兼通数经⑷。沛相陈珪举孝廉⑸,太尉黄琬辟⑹,皆不就(7)。到徐州一带外出求学,同时精通数种经书沛国国相陈珪荐举他做孝廉,太尉黄琬征召他去做官,都没有就任。 即如佗言,立吐虵一枚( 26),县车边( 27),欲造佗( 28)。佗尚未还,小儿戏门前,逆见( 29), 病家就照华佗说的去做,很快就吐出一条虫子,把它挂在车边,打算到华佗那里去。华佗还没有回家,他的小孩在门前玩耍,迎面看见,自相谓曰:“似逢我公,车边病是也(30)。” 自言自语地说:“好象是碰到我父亲了,车边挂的虫子就是这种证明。” 于是传付许狱(10),考

验首服(11)。于是递解交付给许昌的监狱,审问验证,招供服罪。 荀彧请曰(12):“佗术实工,人命所县(13),宜含宥之(14)。” 荀彧请求说:“华佗的医术确实高明,这是关系到人命的人,应当宽恕他。” 广陵吴普、彭城樊阿皆从佗学。普依准佗治(1),多所全济。佗语普曰:“人体欲得劳动(2),但不当使极尔(3)。动摇则谷气得消,血脉流通,病不得生,譬犹户枢不朽是也广陵的吴普和彭城的樊阿都跟随华佗学医。吴普依照华佗的方法治病,治愈的病人很多。华佗告诉吴普说:“人身体要得到活动,只是不应当让它疲劳罢了。活动之后水谷之气得以消化,血脉流通,病就不会产生了,譬如门的转轴不会朽烂就是这个道理。 钱中阳传 其论医,诸老宿莫能持难(15)。俄以病免(16)。哲宗皇帝复召宿直禁中(17)。久之,复辞疾赐告(18),遂不复起。 他谈论医学,许多年老而有名望的医家,不能拿问题难倒他。不久,因病辞官。哲宗皇帝又召他到禁宫中夜里值班。过了一段时间,又以有病为由而推辞,皇帝准予告假,就不再做官。 退居里舍,杜门不冠屦(27),坐卧一榻上,时时阅史书杂说,客至,酌酒剧谈。意欲之适(28),则使二仆夫舆之(29),隐居家中,关门谢客,不戴帽,不穿鞋,坐卧在床上,常常读些史书杂文。客人来到,就饮酒畅谈。心中想到什么地方去,就让两个仆人抬着他,出没闾巷,人或邀致之,不肯往也。病者日造门,或扶携襁负,累累满前(30)。 出入于里巷街道,人们有的邀请他,不肯前往。病人每天到家门,有的是搀

大学英语2课后句子翻译

大学英语2 1) 美国人一般早早就安排好他们的退休生活。 Americans usually make plans for their retirement well in advance. 2) 他们通常被看做最有希望的歌手。 They are commonly regarded as the most promising singers. 3) 我从你的推荐人那里听说雇主曾给他们打过电话。 I' ve heard from your references that the employer had called them. 4) 请告诉我们具体时间,以便我们做好适当的准备。 Would you please inform us the exact date so that we can make proper arrangements. 5) 我们对出席派对人数的估计与实际来的人数相差了一大截。 Our estimate of how many people would show up at the party missed by a mile. 6) 只要不成为阅读负担,你的报告可以包括足够多的细节。 Your report can include enough details without being a burden to read. Page21: 6 .Pay attention to the italicized parts in the English sentences and translate the Chinese sentences by simulating the structure of the English sentences. 1. ▲ Although invitations are usually sent through the mail, informal invitations such as e-mail and phone invitations are becoming more acceptable. (虽然邀请函通常通过信函方式发出,但目前像电子邮件、电话邀请等非正式邀请越来越被普遍使用。) ▲ Although he has only studied English for two years, he can speak it quite well now. (虽然他学习英语仅 2 年,但是他现在英语讲得相当好。 ) ▲虽然生态环境有所改善,但生态安全状况仍然严重。 ( Although the ecological environment was becoming better, the problems were still serious. )▲ 尽管天色已晚,我还是有点想出去 (Although it is late, I ' d quite like to go out. ) 2. ▲ For most formal occasions, it 's best to invite guests three or four weeks in advance. (大多数正式场合,最好提前三到四个星期发出邀请。 ) ▲ It ' s best to slice into a rich cake from the middle. (最好从中间切油腻蛋糕。 ) ▲在中午太阳光线很强的时候,你最好避免外出。 ( It ' s best to avoid going out in the strong midday sun. ) ▲如果你应邀去参加正式的聚会,你最好穿上西装,打上领带。 ( If you are invited to a formal party, it 's best to wear a suit and a tie. ) 3. ▲ A company can use any color of paper it desires, as long as it upholds and promotes the company ' s image. (公司可以选择使用自己想要的任何颜色的纸张,只要它有利于维护和提升企业的形象。 ) ▲ Your college or university will provide a report about your education as long as you continue to study there. ( 你的学院或大学将为你提供成绩报告单,只要你继续在哪里学习。) ▲只要我还有钱维持, 我就在墨西哥待下去。 ( I' ll stay in Mexico as long as my money holds on. )

笔译课后翻译句子

第三单元 句子翻译 2.The government intends to restructure the deposit insurance system as a new financial safety net for protecting settlement systems.政府打算重建存款保险制度,作为保护结算制度的新型金融安全网。 3.Each of these . companies is attempting to offer convenient services to customers by centering on their strong business lines.这些美国公司,每一家都突出自己具有优势的业务范围,尽全力在给顾客提供各种便利的服务。 4.Under the system of securitization of real estate, special purpose companies established by real estate firms issue shares in real estate by using the property as collateral.根据房地产证券化制度,由房地产开发公司所创立的特别目的公司,是通过以房地产作为担保物的方式来发行房地产股票的。 6.Long-term interest rates have soared almost fourfold in the past three months after the rates hit a record low in mid-June.在利率于六月中旬创下历史最低水平之后,长期利率在过去的三个月中已经飙升了几乎四倍。 7.Future prospects are dim, and analysts are uncertain when the global IT-related recession will bottom out.发展前景非常暗淡,分析家们还拿不准全球与信息技术相关的经济衰退到底何时探底。 12.Reducing the number of hours of overtime may not help those workers retain their jobs, but also increase job openings.减少加班时数不仅可帮助那些工人保住自己的工作,还可以增加职位空缺。 19.An increasing number of Japanese discount stores and other retailers import and sell low-priced Japanese music CDs pressed abroad.越来越多的日本折扣店和其他零售店都在进口和销售在海外模压出来的价格低廉的日本音乐激光唱片。 第四单元 2.The nationalized industries have been spoon-fed for so long that they don't care whether they give value for money, or make a profit or loss.这些国家有行业享受优厚待遇的时间太长了,它们并不在乎钱花得是否物有所值,也不知乎是盈利还是亏损。 3.The privatization of the postal savings and postal life insurance business will create a private bank and an insurance company t hat will be among the world's largest.邮政储蓄业务和邮政人寿保险业务的私有化,将创造出世界上最大的私有银行和世界上最大的保险公司。 4.Japanese companies expanding their operations into global markets are receiving marketing, language and cultural support from the firm at their new locations.正在将营运拓展到海外市场的各日本公司在接受各自新据点所带来的市场营销援助、语言援助和文化援助。 6.The mid-term economic outlook serves as a guiding principle for the government's economic and fiscal management over five years beginning in fiscal 2006.在中期所进行的经济展望可看作是自2006财政年开始的五年来,政府在经济管理和财政管理上的指导原则。

英语专业综合教程4课后翻译及句子解释

Unit1 1, There has been this long lull with nothing particular turning up! you are beginning to be anxious because there has been no progress of the war in such a long quiet period… 2,we must "...meet with Triumph and Disaster. And treat those two impostors just the same." We are sure to experience both Triumph and Disaster and we must treat them as the same thing taking different appearances because they are essentially interchangeable. 3,never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense Never give in unless we are convinced that it is honorable and sensible for us to do so. 4,Britain, other nations thought, had drawn a sponge across her slate. Britain, in other nations’ eyes, was completely wiped out/conquered. 5,we have only to persevere to conquer. … we have no choice but to hold on until victory comes. Unit2 1, The phrase "personal space" has a quaint, seventies ring to it The phrase “personal space” sounds old-fashioned and reminds one of the seventies…2, T-shirt weather can make proximity more alluring (or much, much less). … I have suspected that maybe the cause (of the space invasion) is the season: summer may either make people want to be closer to each other or more likely, to keep a distance between each other. 3, The logistics of it vary according to geography people in different regions are given different size of personal space. 4, individuals routinely commandeer booths and sets of facing seats meant for foursomes. …individuals, as usual, occupy the booths and seats which are desi gned for four people. 5,In the same way that the breeze from a butterfly's wings in Japan may eventually produce a tidal wave in California, I have decided to expand the contracting boundaries of personal space. Because the initial invasion of personal space can cause a chain of reactions, which may bring about a catastrophic consequence, as the breeze from a butterfly’s wings in Japan, if it initiates a chain of waves, may eventually produce a tidal wave in California, I have decided to enlarge the shrinking personal space. Unit3 1,Given the relatively few restrictions governing access and usage, it is the communications modal equivalent of international waters As there are relatively few restrictions for reaching and using the Internet, communications via the Internet are comparable to traveling through the international waterways. 2,But much less widely reported has been the notion that the Internet may be responsible for furthering the fragmentation of society by alienating its individual users A lot of people talk about the “new information age”, but not so many people are acquainted with the idea that the Internet separates people form each other and fragments society further as a result

全新版大学英语课后句子翻译

1. 多尔蒂先生和他的家人目前正在农场忙于秋收。 Mr. Doherty and his family are engaged in autumn harvest on the farm. 2. 我们不能低估敌人,他们装备了最先进的武器。 We cant underestimate enemies, they have been equipped with the most advanced weapons. 3. 菲尔已三个月没有找到工作了,正变得越来越绝望。 Phil is becoming more and more desperate, because she has been out of work for 3 months. 4. 作为项目经理,山姆办事果断,工作效率高,且判断准确。 As a manager of project, Sam is decisive in action ,efficient in work, and accurate in j udgment. 5. 既然已证实这家化工厂是污染源,村委会决定将其关闭,为此损失了一百个工作岗位。Since it has been proved that this chemistry factory is the source of pollution, the vil lage neighborhood committee decides to close it at the cost of one hundred jobs. 1. 空气中有一种不寻常的寂静,只有远处响着大炮的声音。 There was an unnatural silence in the air, only with the cannon undering far off. 2. 在某些非洲国家城市的扩展已引起生活水平相当大的下降和社会问题的增多。 The expansion of cities in some African countries has caused a considerable in living standard and increase in social problems. 3. 研究表明大气中的二氧化碳的含量与全球温度密切相关。 Studies have shown that atmospheric carbon dioxide levels correlate with global tem perature. 4. 最近公共汽车的车辆行驶频率已有改善,从15分钟缩短到12分钟一班。 Recently, the frequency of bus service has been improved, reduced from 15minutes to12minutes every run. 5. 那位跳水运动员立在跳水板边沿,只等教练发出信号便会立刻跳下。 That driver standing on the edge of the diving board, and is poised to dive as soon a s the coach sends out the signal. 1.尽管在此次紧急迫降中,飞机跑道不够长,但经验老到的飞行员还是让飞机滑行了一段时间后就停了下来。 Although the airstrip is not long enough in the urgent landing, the veteran pilot still stopped the plane after it slipped for some time. 2. 在记者反复追问下,该影星终于说漏了嘴,承认自己做过两次整容手术。 Grilled by the reporters, the movie star blurted that she had took plastic surgeries t wice.

综合教程2-课后句子翻译

1)在生活中,我们最愚蠢的行为就是太执着于自己的东西,不愿意放弃。(cling to sth., let go) In life, our stupidest course of action is to cling too much to what we have and refuse to let go. 2)我愿意在IT行业工作,但我不知如何着手。(go about sth.) I am willing to work in the IT industry, but have no idea how to go about it. 3)许多人都已意识到和大自然和谐相处的重要性。(aware of, in harmony with) Many people are aware of the importance of living in harmony with nature. 4)像“代沟”这样的问题是不可以被掩盖起来的。(sweep … under the carpet) Problems like the generation gap cannot be swept under the carpet. 5)我始终不懂什么事在使她烦心。(eat away at) I never did understand what was eating away at her. 6)他一生都和世无争。(at peace with) He has been at peace with the world all his life. 7)他没有说出自己的想法。一则她未必了解,二则他怕自己得不到她的宽恕。(for one thing …, for another …) He did not speak out / say what he thought. For one thing, she might not understand. For another, he was afraid that she might not forgive him. 8)随着岁月的流逝,她对中国文化越来越感兴趣。(roll by) As the years rolled by, he became increasingly interested in / fascinated by Chinese culture. Unit 2 1)这种情景总是令我感动,让我深思。(set sb. doing sth.) Such a sight always moves me and sets me thinking. / This is a sight that never fail to move me and set me thinking. 2)别怪她了,在类似情况下,你自己也会这么做的。(under … circumstances) Stop scolding / blaming her – You’d have done the same thing under / in similar circumstances. 3)我们应当为自己所拥有的一切而心存感激,而不是对任何事情都漫不经心。(be appreciative of / grateful for, take … for granted) We should be appreciative of / grateful for what we have instead of taking everything for granted. 4)他也许会答应改变,但无非又是说一套做一套罢了。(It’s the same old story of) He may promise to change, but it’s the same old story of saying one thing and doing another. 5)我苦苦思索该怎样把这可怕的消息告诉他。(rack one’s brains about sth., break the news to sb.) I racked my brains about how to break the terrible news to him. 6)我将永远无法报答父母为我所做的一切。(repay sb. for sth.) It will be impossible for me to repay my parents for everything they have done for me. 7)且让我再次感谢大家的参和,祝你们工作顺利。(it remains to sb. to do sth.) For now, it remains to me to thank you once more for joining us and wish you good luck in your work. 8)我一开始就说过,他会给我们惹麻烦的。(right from the beginning) I said right from the beginning that he would cause us trouble. Unit 3 1)听说他的新书是根据发生在田纳西州一个小镇上的真事写的。(rumor has it that) Rumor has it that his new book is based on a true story about a family in a small Tennessee

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档