文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 《卡罗尔》完整中英文对照剧本

《卡罗尔》完整中英文对照剧本

《卡罗尔》完整中英文对照剧本
《卡罗尔》完整中英文对照剧本

卡罗尔

祝您晚上愉快

Have a good evening.

出租车

Taxi!

多谢杰克

Thank you, Jack.

周五♥不♥算热闹啊

Not much going on for a Friday.

现在还早

Eh, it's early yet.

卡尔要双份的

Say, Cal, make that a double, would you?

改编自派翠西亚·海史密斯的小说《盐的代价》好的

Sure.

怎么今晚赶时间吗

What, are you in a hurry tonight?

也请你一杯

And, uh, one for yourself, huh?

-我得去打个电♥话♥ -谢啦伙计- I got to make a call. - Oh, thanks, pal.

导演托德·海因斯

特芮丝

Therese?

是你吗

Is that you?

我就说嘛

What do you know?

我心想我肯定认识那姑娘

I'm-I'm saying to myself, I know that girl.

-杰克 -天啊见到你真高兴特芮丝

- Jack. - Gee, it's great to see you, Therese.

有几个月不见了吧

It's been... months.

好几个月了

Months.

杰克这位是卡罗尔·艾尔德

Jack, this is Carol Aird.

-很高兴认识您 -我也是

- Pleased to meet you. - Likewise.

对了

Well, uh, hey, uh,

泰德·格雷约我在这碰头

Ted Gray is meeting me here, and a bunch of us

我们几个要去菲尔的派对

are heading down to Phil's party.

你也会去吧

You're going, aren't you?

是啊我本来打算晚一点...

Yes, I just planned to get there a little bit...

你们俩去吧

You two go ahead.

您不一起吗

You coming along?

不了

No.

晚餐前我还得打几通电♥话♥

I, uh, have to make a few calls before dinner anyway. 我真的该走了

I really should run.

你确定吗

Are you sure?

当然

Of course.

能搭个便车的话就太好了

Well, then it would be great to catch a ride.

当然

Yeah, sure.

你俩晚上玩得愉快

You two have a wonderful night.

很高兴认识你杰克

Nice meeting you, Jack.

我也是

Nice meeting you.

好吧

All right, well, uh,

我去看看那个家伙来了没有

let me go make sure the loaf's on his way.

马上回来

Back in a flash.

-快点我们走 -来啦

- Come on, let's go! - Okay!

看到他的脸没

You see his face?

等等我

Wait up for me.

-快点乔伊 -好的我来了

- Let's go, Joey. - Okay, I'm coming.

打个车吗

Want to get a cab?

我喜欢你的涂鸦

I like your scribbles.

是嘛

Yeah.

我忙了好一阵子

I've been busy.

我不懂你是怎么做到的

I don't know how you do it.

什么

What?

早晨一起来就这么美丽

You look like a million bucks first thing in the morning. 我马上下来

I'll be down in a minute.

我收到船期表了

So I got the schedules in the mail.

你在听吗

You listening to me?

听着呢

I'm listening.

你拿到了船期表

You got the schedules.

六月有两趟船去法国

There's two sailings to France in June

七月有一趟

and one in July.

你怎么想

So what do you think?

我觉得

I think...

我觉得现在冷得

I think it's too cold.

我都无法思考了

I can't think straight.

好吧这就让你暖和起来

All right, let's get you warmed up.

公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐Compliments of the season from the management. 公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐Compliments of the season from the management. 公♥司♥领导祝你节日愉快Season's greetings from the management.

总之家里只有埃丝特一个姑娘

Anyway, she's just going crazy

弄得她快发疯了

with no other girls in the family but Esther.

埃丝特还好吗

How is Esther?

她会挺过去的

She'll pull through.

公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐Compliments of the season from the management. 公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐Compliments of the season from the management. 公♥司♥领导祝你节日快乐Compliments of the season from the management. 我得去开门了

I got to open the floor.

待会见

See you later.

贝利维特小姐

Ms. Belivet,

楼上叫你了

you're needed upstairs.

动作麻利点

Make it snappy.

整个陈列都要重新布置

We got to rearrange this whole display.

现在做还是等一会

Should we do it now or later?

必须在营业前把它摆好

Got to do it now before we open.

早上好祝您节日愉快

Good morning, happy holidays

欢迎光临弗兰肯伯格百货商城

and welcome, shoppers, to Frankenberg's.

艾克玛米就职纪念版的

Be sure to take advantage of

特惠抢♥购♥机不可失

our Congratulations Ike and Mamie Inaugural Early Bird Special 尽在二楼床上用品区

in our beds and bedding department on the second floor.

在您去二楼的路上

And on your way there,

不要错过一楼通用电气的

you won't want to miss our brand-new General Electric television 新款电视机和立体声音响

and stereophonic display on the first floor,

穿过男装区就能看到

just past the haberdashery.

小火车在那里

Oh, there are the trains.

-就在那里 -看到了

- They're over there. - Oh, they are.

妈咪求你了求你了

Mommy, please, please, please?

您需不需要丝带包装吗

Would you like a ribbon?

-嗯 -需要吗

- Hmm? - Would you?

小姐小姐

Miss? Miss?

请问洗手间在什么地方

Where's the ladies' room, honey?

走到电梯那儿右转就能看到

If you go back to the elevator and make a right, you can't miss it. 谢谢你

Thank you.

能帮我找一下这个洋娃娃吗

I wonder if you might help me find this doll

给我女儿的

for my daughter.

聪明贝琪

Bright Betsy.

她不仅会哭还会撒尿

Oh, she cries and wets herself,

但恐怕我们断货了

but I'm afraid we're all out of stock.

我拖太久了

Oh. I've left it too long.

不过我们还有各式各样的洋娃娃

Well, we have plenty of other dolls, um, all kinds, actually. 这样

Right.

你四岁时最喜欢哪种洋娃娃

What was your favorite doll when you were four?

我吗

Me?

我从没

I never...

我其实没怎么玩过洋娃娃

Not many, to be honest.

不好意思销♥售♥区不能抽烟

I'm sorry, you're not allowed to smoke on the sales floor. 原谅我购物让我有点紧张

Forgive me. Shopping makes me nervous.

没关系在这工作我也很紧张

That's all right. Working here makes me nervous.

你人真好

You're very kind.

这是我女儿

Here she is.

她和您很像

Oh, she looks like you,

尤其是眼睛周围

around the eyes.

你这么觉得

You think so?

你这么小的时候想要些什么玩具呢

What did you want when you were this age?

一套玩具火车

A train set.

真的吗

Really?

那你对玩具火车熟悉吗

Do you know much about train sets?

你找对人了

I do, actually,

我们上周刚进了一套新款

and we just got a new model in last week.

纯手工制♥作♥ 车厢手绘而成

It's hand-built with hand-painted cars.

限♥量♥版五千套

It's a limited edition of 5,000.

您可能看到了就在电梯那

You might have seen it on the way in over by the elevators. 我可以带你看看但我不能离开岗位

I would show you, but I'm sort of confined to this desk.

-你们可以送货吗 -特快专递

- Do you ship? - Special delivery.

两至三天内就能送到

You could have it in two or three days.

还会帮您组装好

They'd even assemble it for you.

好就它了

Well, that's that.

成交

Sold.

现在付款吗

Shall I pay now?

是的当然

Oh, yes, of course.

我们需要您的账户信息

We'll need your account details

和收♥货♥地址

and your shipping address.

好的

Of course.

我爱圣诞节

I love Christmas.

包装礼物准备各种

Wrapping presents and all that.

不过最后还是会

And then, somehow you wind up

把火鸡烤过头

overcooking the turkey anyway.

好了

Done.

你从哪里知道这么多玩具火车知识的

Where'd you learn so much about train sets?

我从书上看的

Oh, I read.

可能看太多了

Too much, probably.

真让人耳目一新

That's refreshing.

谢谢

Thank you.

-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐

- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.

我喜欢那顶帽子

I like the hat.

在街区饰品区

There's a gift for everybody

为每人准备了一份礼品

in our accessories department on street level,

所有的派克笔都在打折

where you'll find the entire Parker pen line on sale, 包括派克新顺滑"51"

including Parker's new smooth lining 51.

本系列笔只有一个可拆卸处

With only one moving part,

让您的书写如谈话一般流畅

making writing as easy as conversation.

本季的重磅优♥惠♥

See what the sensation of the season is

就在四楼玩具专区

in our toys department on the fourth floor.

畅销产品会让您难以抗拒

You won't be able to resist the best-selling...

您看起来气质非凡

You look absolutely divine!

转个身

Turn around.

-拜托 -快点

- Please. - Come on.

瞧这完美的肩线

Perfect, wonderful shoulders.

闪开点

Move over.

别人都看不到了

Nobody else can see the screen.

根本没人在看

Nobody else is watching.

我就在看啊

I'm watching.

-这电影我已经看了六遍了 -真的吗

- I've seen it six times. - Really?

现在我在记录电影中

Right now, I'm charting the correlation

角色说的话和他们真实感受之间的相关性

between what the characters say and how they really feel. 我弟弟就是个电影呆子

My kid brother, the movie jerk.

我是个彻头彻尾的啤酒男

I'm strictly a beer man.

喝其他的我都会想吐

Everything else makes me want to vomit.

葡萄酒让我心生狂野

Well, wine makes me feel naughty,

不过是好的方面

but in a good way.

我喝酒是为了忘记早上不得不爬起来上班

I drink to forget I got to get up for work in the morning. 这就是你的问题了赛默克

Oh, see, that's your problem, Semco.

你真应该多喝点

You really ought to drink

因为你还记得你有份工作

because you remember you have a job.

上班就是一种诅咒

Employment's a curse.

你不也有工作嘛菲尔

You have a job, Phil.

你管那叫工作吗

You call that a job?

我只当它是幻觉

I call that an illusion.

你有工资拿

You get paid.

钱也是幻觉吗

Is money an illusion?

我老弟还是个哲学怪胎

My kid brother, the jerk philosopher.

你在哪里工作

And where do you work?

你竟然不知道

Didn't you know?

丹尼在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上班Dannie works at the New York Times.

真的假的

No kidding.

混日子而已

It's a job.

我真正想从事的是写作

What I really want to do is write.

这也是我看电影的原因

That's why I watch movies.

是人都会写点东西

Everybody's a writer.

嘿特芮丝

Uh, say, Therese,

趁我还没醉得不省人事

before I get too drunk to remember...

你把它修好了吗

You did it? It's fixed?

他说问题不大毫不费力

He said it was a cinch, no sweat.

谢谢你菲尔

Oh, thank you, Phil.

我一直惦记着它

I was missing it.

你玩摄影吗

So you take pictures?

是啊

Well...

比起和我一起去欧洲

She's more excited about some chintzy camera

她对廉价相机倒是更感兴趣

than she is about sailing with me to Europe.

-女人嘛 -太精辟了哥们

- Women! - You said it, pal.

-真不敢相信 -瞧瞧谁来了

- I don't believe it! - Oh, look who's coming.

"反美运动委员会"知道

Does the House Un-American Activities know

你俩又出来浪了吗

you two are back on the streets?

好久不见了打电♥话♥给我哦

It's been ages. Call me, would you?

我会的我保证

I will, I promise.

上回打牌的钱你还欠着我呢

You still owe me for that poker game!

理查德小心点

Richard, watch out!

没错我记着呢

Yeah, sure, I do.

有空来《时代周刊》一起吃个饭

Say, you should come by the Times for dinner sometime. 我值夜班

I work nights, so...

我有个好朋友是初级图编

I got a pal who's a junior photo editor.

他有点自以为是

He loves to pontificate.

-我可以替你引荐 -真的吗

- I'll introduce you. - Really?

那太好了

Yeah, I'd like that.

是吗

Yeah?

-那就说定了 -好的

- Okay. - Okay.

谢谢你赫尔曼

Thanks, Helman.

我一会就回来

I shouldn't be too long.

好的先生

Yes, sir.

六十四

6♥4♥,

-六十五 -六十五

- 65, - 65.

六十六六十七六十八

66, 67, 68...

你好弗洛伦斯

Hello, Florence.

-一定是爸爸来了 -你好艾尔德先生

- That must be your daddy. - Hello, Mr. Aird. -听话赶紧梳好头发 -她在楼上吗

- Come on, better finish up. - Is she upstairs? 是的先生她在卧室

Yes, sir. She's in the bedroom.

妈咪你能和我们一起去滑雪吗Mommy, can you come skating, too?

我也想啊小甜豆

I wish I could, sweet pea.

为什么不去呢求求你了

Why not? Pretty please?

嗨小宝贝

Hiya, sunshine.

爹地我想要妈咪和我们一起

Daddy, I want Mommy to come.

可不是嘛

Oh, you do, do you?

你来早了

You're early.

有邮件

Mail came.

赛·哈里森的太太

Cy Harrison's wife...

珍妮特

Jeanette.

珍妮特之前问起你

Jeanette asked about you.

是吗

Did she?

你要给树干上色吗亲爱的

Are you gonna color the trunk, honey?

我知道她希望能在那儿见到你

I know she'd love to see you there.

代我向她问好

Well, give her my best.

我一直挺喜欢珍妮特

I've always liked Jeanette.

我也希望你能去

I'd like you to be there.

抱歉哈奇我有其他安排了

Sorry, Harge, I have plans.

妈咪想去给艾比阿姨送礼物

Mommy wants to give Aunt Abby some presents.

你最近常见到艾比阿姨是吗宝贝

You've been seeing a lot of Aunt Abby lately, haven't you, sunshine? -是的 -和妈咪一起

- Yes. - With Mommy.

我看看能不能和艾比改天再约

I'll see if I can rearrange with Abby.

谢谢

Thank you.

我跟顾客讲说

Well, I told the customer

平安夜前会送到

it would arrive by Christmas Eve.

据我们所知

According to what we've been told,

三天时间应该足够了

three days should be plenty of time.

今天下午应该已经送到了

It should've been delivered this afternoon.

好吧

Oh. Right.

所以已经送到了是她签收的吗

So it arrived, she signed for it?

送到就是了

It arrived.

太好了谢谢你

Great. Thank you.

谢谢

Thanks.

-请讲 -有一通电♥话♥

- Yes? - We have a call for

找6♥4♥5-A号♥员工特芮丝·贝利维特employee 6♥4♥5-A, Therese Belivet.

蓝色眼睛这个是棕色眼睛

...blue eyes, and this one has brown eyes...

贝利维特

Belivet.

贝利维特小姐

Miss Belivet.

请过来一下现在

Over here, please, now.

抱歉失陪一下

I'm sorry. Would you excuse me?

-马上就回来 -好的

- I'll just be one moment. - Of course.

我想在这两个之间选一个

Yes, um, I was trying to decide between the two.

好的这个有...

All right. Well, this one has...

你好

Hello?

是6♥4♥5-A号♥员工特芮丝·贝利维特吗Is this employee 6♥4♥5-A, Therese Belivet?

-是的 -正在转接中

- Yes. - We're patching you through.

你好

Hello?

果然是你

So it was you.

你好艾尔德夫人

Oh, hello, Mrs. Aird.

您收到玩具火车了吗

Did you receive the train set all right?

对收到了

I did. Yes.

还有手套

And the gloves.

太感谢你了

Thank you so much.

你把手套寄给我真是太好了

You're a star for sending them.

我只是想跟你说声谢谢

I just wanted to say thank you, really.

不客气

Of course.

其实我想说的是

Well, what I wanted to say was...

你们有午休吗

do you get a lunch hour there?

我想请你吃午餐

Well, let me take you to lunch.

聊表谢意

It's the least I can do.

有的我...

Well, yes, I...

当然有但真的不必

Of course, but you really don't have to.

-我明天有空 -明天吗

- I'm free tomorrow. - Tomorrow?

你知道麦迪逊大街的斯科特餐厅吗

Do you know Scotty's on Madison?

我不知道稍等

No, I don't know it. Hold on.

能借我些纸笔吗

Could I borrow a pencil and paper?

谢谢

Thank you.

可以了

Um, all right.

-给 -谢谢

- There you are. - Thank you.

真抱歉让你等了这么久

I'm so sorry to keep you waiting.

我要奶油菠菜配水煮蛋

I'll have the creamed spinach over poached eggs. 一杯干马天尼加橄榄

And a dry martini with an olive.

我也要一样的

Um, I'll have the same.

餐还是酒

The meal or the drink?

都一样谢谢

Um, all of it. Thank you.

来根烟吗

Cigarette?

好的谢谢

Yes, please.

贝利维特这个姓是哪里的

So, what kind of name is Belivet?

捷克

It's Czech.

是变形过的原本应该是...

It's changed. Originally, it was...

很有创意

It's very original.

还行吧

Well...

-你的名字是 -特芮丝

- And your first name? - Therese.

特芮丝

Therese.

-不是特丽莎 -不是

- Not Theresa. - No.

特芮丝·贝利维特

Therese Belivet.

名字真美

It's lovely.

那你呢

And yours?

卡罗尔

Carol.

-卡罗尔 -两杯干马天尼

- Carol. - And two dry martinis.

谢谢

Thank you.

-干杯 -干杯

- Cheers. - Cheers.

你肯定觉得你的手套

So, I'm sure you thought it was a man 是个男的寄回去的吧

who sent you back your gloves.

确实

I did.

想着可能是滑雪区的哪个男的

Thought it might've been a man in the ski department. 那可真是抱歉

I'm sorry.

不不我很高兴

No, I'm delighted.

我可不见得会跟他共进午餐

I doubt very much I would've gone to lunch with him. 你的香水

Oh, your perfume...

怎么了吗

Yes?

很好闻

It's nice.

谢谢

Thank you.

哈奇很多年前给我买♥♥了一瓶

Harge bought me a bottle years ago,

我们结婚前的事了

before we were married,

后来我就一直用这款

and I've been wearing it ever since.

哈奇是你的丈夫吗

Harge is your husband?

是的

Mm-hmm.

理论上还是我们正在办离婚

Well, technically, we... we're divorcing.

真可惜

I'm sorry.

不必

Don't be.

你自己住吗特芮丝·贝利维特

And do you live alone, Therese Belivet?

是的

I do.

但是还有理查德

Well, there's Richard.

他倒是很想搬来跟我住

He'd like to live with me.

不是不是你想的那样

Oh, no, it's nothing like that.

我是说他是想跟我结婚

I mean, he'd like to marry me.

明白

I see.

那你愿不愿意嫁给他呢

And would you like to marry him? 这...

Well...

我连午饭点什么都不知道呢

I barely even know what to order for lunch. 您的餐点

And your meals.

-谢谢 -谢谢

- Thank you. - Thank you.

请慢用

Enjoy.

我快饿死了

I'm starved.

愿你好胃口

Bon appetit.

你礼拜天一般都干什么

What do you do on Sundays?

没特别干什么

Nothing in particular.

你呢

What do you do?

我么

Oh...

最近没什么事

Nothing lately.

如果你想来我家玩的话

If you'd like to come visit me sometime,

随时欢迎

you're welcome to.

至少我住的地方

At least there's some pretty country

有美丽的田园风光

around where I live.

这周日你愿意来我家坐客吗

Would you like to come visit me this Sunday? 好啊

Yes.

你真是个奇怪的女孩

What a strange girl you are.

此话怎讲

Why?

仿若来自天外

Flung out of space.

你以前把车篷敞开过吗

Do you ever put the top up?

我都能想象哈奇他妈妈看到

I can just see Harge's mother's face

我穿这一身的表情了

when she sees me in this.

要不我还是回家换身衣服吧

Maybe I should stop home and change.

别傻了

Oh, don't be a stupe.

要不我还是别去了吧

Maybe I should just not show up.

那我不就成了恶人了

Well, then I'll be blamed for it,

所以你还是给我忍♥着吧

so you better just grin and bear it.

你不跟我说说她吗

You want to tell me about her?

特芮丝吗

Therese?

她把我的手套送回来了

She returned my gloves.

然后呢

And?

然后如果你不让我们早日脱离堵车苦海的话And if you don't get us out of this traffic soon, 我也不用再担心任何该死的派对了

I won't have to worry about any damned party. 卡罗尔·艾尔德

第七大道入口

下午2点

我的粉饼呢

Oh, where's... my compact?

该死的

Goddamn it.

你看着挺好

You look fine.

跟我一起进去吧

Come in with me.

-就待一会儿 -你还敢说

- Just for a minute. - Don't even start.

取消我们约会的可是你傻瓜

You're the one who canceled on us, you nitwit.

我知道我知道

I know. I know.

我要走了我走了

I'm going. I'm going.

抱歉

I'm sorry.

晚点打给我

Call me later.

你总是这房♥间里最美的女人

You're always the most beautiful woman in the room. 这话还是跟你妈说去吧

Tell your mother that.

帮我看着点好吗

Keep an eye out, will you?

赛要是看到我抽烟又要叫了

Cy will scream if he catches me with this.

他会怎样

What'll he do?

扣你零用钱

Dock your allowance?

他不喜欢我抽烟

He doesn't like me to smoke.

那又怎样

So?

你喜欢就好

You like it.

卡罗尔我...

Carol, I...

虽然不关我事但...

It really is not my business, but...

如果你圣诞没人一起过的话

if you're gonna be alone on Christmas,

相关文档