文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 人教版六年级英语下册第一至第四单元课文翻译

人教版六年级英语下册第一至第四单元课文翻译

人教版六年级英语下册第一至第四单元课文翻译
人教版六年级英语下册第一至第四单元课文翻译

人教版六年级英语下册第一至第四单元课文翻译

Unit One How tall are you?

I’m 21 metres tall. I’m the tallest!

我有21米高。我是最高的。

I’m 1.6 metres tall. I’m taller than this dinosaur.

我有1.6米高。我比这只恐龙要高。

It’s so tall!

他真高!

Some dinosaurs are bigger than houses. Some are smaller than our schoolbags.

一些恐龙比房子还要大,一些比我们的书包还要小。

How heavy is it?

它有多重?

It’s five tons.

它有五吨重。

What size are your shoes?

你的鞋是多大号?

My shoes are size 35.

我的鞋是35号。

Let’s talk A

Zhang Peng :Loook! That’s the tallest dinosaur in this hall. 张朋:看!那是这个厅里最高的恐龙。

Mike:Yes,it is. How tall is it?

麦克:是的,它是。它有多高?

Zhang Peng:Maybe 4 metres.

张朋:可能有4米高。

Mike:Wow! It’s taller than both of us together.

麦克:哇!它比我们俩加起来都高。

Zhang Peng:Look!There are more dinosaurs over there!

张朋:看!这里有更多的恐龙!

Mike: They’re all so big and tall.

麦克:它们全都又高又大。

Zhang Peng:Hey, this dinosaur isn’t tall! I’m taller than this one.

张朋:嘿,这只恐龙并不高!我都比这只高。

Mike: Oh, yes. How tall are you?

麦克:哦,是的。你有多高?

Zhang Peng:I’m 1.65 metres.

张朋:我有1.65米高。

Let’s talk B

Mike: Those shoes in the window are nice! Let’s have a look. 麦克:在橱窗里的这些鞋看起来很好看!让我们去看一看。

Wu yifan: What size are your shoes, Mike?

吴一凡:你的鞋是多大号,麦克?

Mike: Size 7.

麦克:7号。

Wu yifan: Size 7?That’s so small.

吴一凡:7号?那真小。

Mike: In china I wear size 38 shoes.

麦克:在中国我穿38号鞋。

Wu yifan: Oh! Your feet are bigger than mine .My shoes are size 37.

吴一凡:哦!你的脚比我的大。我穿37号鞋。

Mike:Really ?You look taller than me.

麦克:真的?你看起来比我高。

Wu yifan: But I think you are heavier. How heavy are you? 吴一凡:但是我认为你更重一些。你体重多少?

Mike: I’m 48 kilograms.

麦克:我体重48公斤。

Wu yifan: Yes, you’re heavier. I’m 46 kilograms.

吴一凡:是的,你更重一些。我体重46公斤。

Read and write

Little Duck is watching the sun go down. It is getting lower and lower, but his shadow is getting longer and longer.

小鸭子在看日落。太阳越来越低,但是它的影子变得越来越长。“Why is that?” Little Duck asks his friend Old Tree. “You are older and smarter than me. Tell me—why is my shadow longer

when the sun gets lower?”

“为什么会这样?”小鸭子问它的朋友大树。“你比我更聪明更年长。告诉我—为什么太阳开始下山我的影子会变长?”

Old Tree says,“That’s easy, Little Duck. The sun goes down every day, and we grow older every day. Your shadow grows longer because you are growing taller. You are becoming a big beautiful bird!”

大树说,“这很简单,小鸭子。太阳每天都落山,我们每天都会变老。你的影子变得更长是因为你长得更高了。你开始变得是一只又大又美丽的鸟了!”

Unit Two Last weekend

What did you do last weekend?

上周末你做什么了?

I cleaned my room and washed my clothes on Saturday.

在周六我清理了我的卧室和清洗了我的衣服。

Did you play football with Zhang Peng?

你和张朋去踢足球了吗?

Yes, I did. We played football on Sunday.

是的。我们踢足球是在周日。

Let’s talk A

Mike: Hi, Grandpa. How are you? How was your weekend?

麦克:嗨,祖父。你好吗?你周末过得怎么样?

Grandpa:I’m fine, Mike. It was good, thank you.

祖父:我很好,麦克。它非常棒,谢谢你。

Mike: What did you do?

麦克:你做什么了?

Grandpa:Well, I stayed at home with your grandma. We drank tea in the afternoon and watched TV.

祖父:好吧,我和你祖母呆在家里。我们在下午的时候喝茶和看电视。Mike: I watched TV, too. I watched some children’s shows on TV.

麦克:我也看电视了。我在电视上看了一些儿童秀。

Grandpa:That’s nice. Did you do anything else?

祖父:那很好。你还做其他事情了吗?

Mike: Yes, I cleaned my room and washed my clothes.

麦克:是的,我清理了我的卧室和清洗了我的衣服。

Grandpa:You are a good boy!

祖父:你是一个好男孩。

Let’s talk B

John: Hey, Amy. Let’s go to the bookstore, I want to buy the new film magazine.

约翰:嗨,艾米.让我们去书店看看吧,我想买新的电影杂志。Amy:Oh, I read it last weekend.

艾米:哦,在上周我就读过它了。

John: Was it interesting?

约翰:它有趣吗?

Amy:Yes, it talked about a lot of new films. What did you do last weekend? Did you see a film?

艾米:是的,它主要讲了很多新的电影。上周末你做什么了?你去看电影了吗?

John: No, I had a cold. I stayed at home all weekend and slept. 约翰:不,我感冒了。我整个周末都呆在家里和睡觉。

Amy:Oh ,I’m sorry. I’m happy you feel better now.

艾米:哦,我很抱歉。我很高兴你感觉好点了。

John: Thanks. Let’s go by bus. It’s faster than walking. 约翰:谢谢,让我们去买车票吧。它比走路更快一些。

Let’s learn

last weekend 上周末

last night 昨晚

last Monday 上周一

yesterday 昨天

the day before yesterday 前天

Read and write

Comments

评论

Dear sir,

Unit three Where did you go?

You didn’t come to school. What happened?

你没来学校。发生了什么?

I fell off my bike and hurt my foot.

我从自行车上摔下来而且我的脚受伤了。

Oh dear! Are you all right?

哦,天啊!你还好吧?

Yes, I’m OK. Thanks.

是的,我还好,谢谢。

Can I come and visit you?

我可以来拜访你吗?

Sure! You can see my photos from the Labour Day holiday.

当然可以!你可以看我劳动节假期拍的照片。

Did you go to Turpan?

你去吐鲁番了吗?

Yes, I did. I saw lots of grapes and ate lots of mutton kebabs. They were delicious.

是的,我去了。我看到很多的葡萄还吃了很多烤肉。它们非常美味。Who did you go with?

你是和谁一起去的?

My parents and my uncle.

我的父母和我的叔叔。

Let’s talk A

Amy: What happened?

艾米:发生了什么事?

John: I fell off my bike last Saturday and hurt my foot.

约翰:上周六我从自行车上摔下来而且我的脚受伤了。

Amy: That’s too bad! Are you all right?

艾米:那太糟了!你还好吧?

John: I’m OK now. Come and look at my photos from the Labour Day holiday.

约翰:我现在很好。看看我劳动节假期的照片。

Amy: Where did you go?

艾米:你去哪了?

John: Mt. Tianshan, Xinjiang. I rode a horse. Look, it’s very small!

约翰:新疆的天山。我骑马了。看,它非常小。

Amy: Oh, yes. It looks like a mule! Did you go to Tuepan? 艾米:哦,是的。它看起来像个骡子!你去吐鲁番了吗?

John: Yes, we did. We saw lots of grapes there, but we couldn’t eat them. They won’t be ready till August.

约翰:是的,我们去了。我们在那看到了很多葡萄,但是我们没有吃它们。它们还没有成熟直到八月。

Let’s talk B

Sarah: Where did you go over the winter holiday?

莎拉:在寒假你去了哪里?

Amy: My family and I went to Sanya.

艾米:我和我的家人去了三亚。

Wu Yifan: Really? Did you like it?

吴一凡:真的吗?你喜欢它吗?

Amy: Yes, it was so warm.

艾米:是的,那里非常温暖。

Sarah: Hainan is far from here. How did you go there?

莎拉:海南离这里很远。你怎么去哪里?

Amy: We went there by plane.

艾米:我们乘飞机去那里。

Wu Yifan: How was the beach? What did you do there?

吴一凡:海滩怎么样?你在那里做什么?

Amy: It was beautiful. I took lots of pictures, and I also went swimming.

艾米:它非常漂亮。我照了很多照片,我经常去游泳。

Sarah: Sounds great! Can I see your pictures sometime?

莎拉:听起来非常棒!我可以看看你的照片吗?

Amy: Sure.

艾米:当然。

Read and write

Friday, April 23rd

四月二十三日,星期五

Today was a sunny day. In the morning, we rode a bike for three people. Max sat in a basket on the front of the bike. That was fun! We took pictures of the beautiful countryside. We bought some gifts and ate some delicious food.

今天是晴朗的一天。在早上,我们骑了一辆三人自行车。马克斯坐在自行车前面的(车)筐里。那很有趣!我们拍了美丽乡村的照片。我们买了一些礼物,并且吃了一些美味的食物。

In the afternoon, Mum ate some bad fruit and didn’t feel well. So we stayed in the hotel. Dad and I wanted to make her happy. We dressed up and made a funny play. Robin played the part of a dog. He was so cute. Max liked him so much. He jumped on him and licked him. Of course, Robin didn’t like it. We laughed and laughed.

在下午,妈妈吃了一些坏的水果然后感觉不舒服,因此我们待在旅馆里。爸爸和我想要使她开心。我们打扮了一下,编排了一个有趣的戏剧。罗宾扮演狗的角色。他真可爱。马科斯非常喜欢他。它跳到他身上舔他。当然,罗宾不喜欢这样。我们开怀大笑。

It was a bad day but also a good day!

(今天)是糟糕的一天,但也是美好的一天。

Unit Four Then and now

Yifan, that’s your father.

一凡,这是你父亲。

You weren’t very big then, Mr Wu!

你当时(长得)不是非常大,吴先生!

No, so I didn’t like PE class very much. I couldn’t run fast or play basketball well.

不,所以我非常不喜欢体育课。我不能跑得很快而且打篮球也不是很好。

Our school was small!

我们学校(过去)真小。

We didn’t have a library and there weren’t any computer rooms at all.

我们(过去)没有图书馆,而且根本没有电脑室。

There was no gym either!

这里(过去)没有体育馆!

Let’s talk A

Grandpa: Wow, a library! There was no library in my old school. 祖父:哇,一个图书馆!我以前的学校没有图书馆。

Sarah: Tell us about your school, please.

萨拉:请给我们讲讲您的学校吧。

Grandpa: There was only one small building on a hill.

祖父:那里只有一座小房子在山上。

Wu Yifan: Could you see stars at night?

吴一凡:您在晚上能看到星星吗?

Grandpa: Yes, I liked the stars.

祖父:是的,我喜欢星星。

Sarah: Me too. One day I’m going to visit the moon.

萨拉:我也是。有一天我将要参观月球。

Wu Yifan: The Americans took about five days to get there in 1969.

吴一凡:在1969年,美国人花费了大约五天(的时间)到达那里。Sarah: How do you know that?

萨拉:你怎么知道的?

Wu Yifan: Easy, I looked it up on the Internet.

吴一凡:很容易,我在互联网上查的。

Grandpa :Ah! There were no computers or Internet in my time. 祖父:哦!我那时候没有电脑也没有互联网。

Let’s learn

…years ago …年前…months ago …月前

last year 去年 last month 上个月Let’s talk

Chen Jie: John, come and look at Mike’s old photos!

陈杰:约翰,来看看迈克的旧照片。

John: That’s funny, Mike! You’re wearing a pink T-shirt.

约翰:这些真有趣,迈克!你穿粉色的T恤。

Mike: Yes, but I don’t like pink now.

迈克:是的,但是我现在不喜欢粉色。

Chen Jie: We are all different now!

陈杰:我们现在都不同了!

Mike: Right. Before, I was quiet. Now, I’m very active in class. How about you?

迈克:是的,以前我很安静。现在,我在课堂上很活跃。你呢?John: Well, I was short, so I couldn’t ride my bike well. Now, I go cycling every day. I like it very much.

约翰:我以前个子小,自行车骑得不好。现在我天天去骑自行车。我非常喜欢骑自行车。

Chen Jie: That’s good exercise.

陈杰:那是很好的锻炼。

Read and write

1 What animal can run very fast? 1什么动物能跑得非常快?

2What makes you feel worried? 2什么使你感到担心?

What a dream!

多么有趣的一个梦啊!

Wu Tifan had a race with his father and Max. There were many people there. His father ran very fast, but Wu Yifan could not. There was nothing he could do. He was so worried.“I could run

fast at school,” he thought.“Why am I so slow now?”

吴一凡和他的爸爸还有马克思进行了一场赛跑。那里有很多人。他爸爸跑得非常快,但是吴一凡不能(跑得快)。他没有什么能做的事情。他是如此担心。“我(过去)在学校能跑得很快。”他想,“为什么我现在这么慢呢?”

The Robin said,“Drink this!”And gave Wu Yifan some water. Wu Yifan drank it and suddenly he felt good. He could run fast again.

然后罗宾说“喝下这个!”并且给了吴一凡一些水。吴一凡喝了它,他突然感觉很好。他又能跑得很快了。

There was a second race. There were many animals in that race. Wu Yifan ran like a cheetah. He could win the race! But suddenly he tripped and fell. Then he woke up. He was in bed. It was a dream!

又有一场赛跑。在那场赛跑中有很多动物。吴一凡跑得像一只猎豹一样。他能赢得赛跑!但是突然他绊了一下摔倒了。然后他醒了。他在床上。这完全是一个梦。

小学六年级上册英语全书翻译

一单元 Let’s start 去一个地方有许多种方式,看这些图片。我知道有哪些吗?让我想想。 首页:你怎样去上学?我步行去上学。我骑自行车去上学。我怎样才能到动物园?你可以乘地铁去。我怎样才能到自然公园?你可以坐12路公共汽车去。 A部分 Let’s learn 你怎样去上学?我骑自行车去上学。你怎样去加拿大?我乘飞机去。乘飞机坐轮船步行骑自行车坐公共汽车乘火车乘地铁 Let’s play 你怎样去上学?我步行去上学。你怎 样去美国?我乘飞机去。 Let’s talk 莎朗,你怎样去上学?我家很近。我通常步行去上学。有时候我骑车去,你呢?我通常乘公共汽车去 上学。 Group work 你怎样去上学?我通常步行去上学,因为我家很近。你怎样去上学?我通常乘公共汽车去上学,因为它快。Let’s read 莎朗,今天下午我们去公园吧。太好了!介是我们怎样去呢?太简单了。你骑自行车来我家。我们可以步行车站。然后我们乘公共汽车去公

园。好吧。介是你家在哪儿?我家在邮局附近。哪一层?第五层,5A房间。好的!今天下午,两点见。到 时候见! B部分 L et’s learn 看交通灯。记住交通规则!红灯停。黄灯等。绿灯行。Let’s talk我怎样能到中山公园?你可以乘15路公共汽车。我可以步行吗?当然,如果你愿意。那 儿不远。 Let’s read 看并且找出不同之处。交通灯在每个国家都一样。总是有三种灯:红、黄和绿。红是“停”黄是“等”,绿是“行”。在中国,司机在路的右边行驶。在美国,司机也在路的右边行驶。然而,在英国和澳大利亚,司机在咱的左边行驶。如果你乘公共汽车,骑自行车或步行,你必须知道交通规则。 C部分 Pronunciation 山峰打对处理猪大的罐子盘子Read and match 菜海滩大头针茶Good to know 1.人行横道 2.右转弯 3.单行道 4. 禁止驶入 5.自行车禁行 6.禁止左转 故事时间:这儿有15美元,我们去快餐店吃午饭吧。我们怎么去那儿呢?乘出租车怎么样?那太贵

四年级下册英语翻译

Unit One 第一单元My school 我的学校主情境图Look! That's the playground. 看!那是操场。Where's the library? 图书馆在哪里?It's next to the art room. 在美术教室的旁边。Oh, no! That's my library! 哦,不!那是我的图书馆。Is this the teachers' office? 这是教师办公室吗?No, it isn't. It's the computer room. 不,不是。这是计算机房。Do you have an art room? 你们有美术教室吗?Yes. It's on the second floor. 是的。它在二楼。A Let's talk 一起说一说Excuse me. Where's the teachers' office? 麻烦你。教师办公室在哪里?It's on the second floor. 在二楼。OK. Thanks. 哦,谢谢。Hi. Is this the teachers' office? 嗨,这是教师办公室吗?No, it isn't. 不,不是。The teachers' office is next to the library. 教师办公室在图书馆的旁边。Hi, Miss White! Here's my homework. 嗨,怀特老师!这是我的家庭作业。Thank you, Mike. 谢谢你,迈克。Bye, Miss White. 再见,怀特老师。Let's learn 一起学Where's the library? 图书馆在哪里?It's on the first floor. 它在一楼。teachers' office 教师办公室library 图书馆first floor 一楼second floor 二楼Let's do 一起做练习Go to the library. 去图书馆Read a book. 读一本书Shhh... Be quiet! 嘘...安静!Go to the teachers' office. 去教师办公室Say hello. 说你好Hi, Miss White. 嗨,怀特老师。Go to the playground. 去操场Play football. 踢足球Yeah! We win! 耶!我们赢了!Go to the garden. 去花园Water the flowers. 给花浇水Wow! Beautiful! 哇!真美!Let's spell 一起练拼写Read, listen and chant. 读一读,听录音并唱歌谣。er water 水tiger 老虎sister 姐妹computer 计算机dinner 晚餐Let's chant 一起唱歌谣Sister, sister, can you see? 妹妹,妹妹你看见了吗?A hungry tiger on the TV. 电视上有一只饥饿的老虎。Tiger, tiger, can you see? 老虎,老虎你看见了吗?Dinner for you, dinner for me. 晚餐给你,也给我。Look, listen and write. 看一看,听录音并写出单词。 B Let's talk 一起说一说Welcome to our school! 欢迎来到我们的学校!This is my classroom. 这是我的教室。It's so big! 它可真大!How many students are there in your class? 你们班上有多少学生?Forty-five students. 有45个学生。Is that the computer room? 那是计算机房吗?No, it isn't. 不,不是。It's the teachers' office. 是教师办公室。Do you have a library? 你们有图书馆吗?Yes, we do. 是的,我们有。It's on the second floor. 它在二楼。This way, please. 请这边走。Let's learn 一起学This is my school. 这是我的学校。Cool! Do you have a music room? 真酷!你们有音乐教室吗?Yes, we do. It's on the first floor. 是的,我们有。它在一楼。computer room 计算机房music room 音乐教室art room 美术教室playground 操场Read and write 读读写写Read and fill in the table. 读下面四句话并填写表格。 1. Do you have a library? 你们有图书馆吗?Yes. The library is on the second floor. 是的。图书馆在二楼。 2. Do you have an art room? 你们有一间美术教室吗?Yes. The art room is next to the gym. 是的。美术教室在体育馆旁边。3. Where is the teachers' office? 教师办公室在哪里?The teachers' office is next to the library. 教师办公室在图书馆的旁边。 4. Where is Classroom 1? 第一教室在哪里?Classroom 1 is under the teachers' office. 第一教室在教师办公室的楼下。 C Story time 故事时间Welcome to our school. 欢迎来到我们的学校。This way, please. 请这边走。How beautiful! 真漂亮啊!This is the library. 这是图书馆。I like storybooks. 我喜欢故事书。Oh! I'm hungry. 哦!我饿了。Is that the music room? 那是音乐教室吗?Yes, it is. 是的。This is the gym. 这是体育馆。Is that the lunch room? 那是餐厅吗?Yes, it is. 是的。Is this the computer room? 这是计算机房吗?No, it's not. It's the teachers' office. 不,不是。是教师办公室。It's time for lunch. 到午饭时间了。Where is Zoom? Zoom在哪儿?Zoom? I know! Zoom?我知道!I'm full! 我饱啦!Unit 2 第二单元What time is it? 现在几点钟?London, 12 noon 伦敦,中午十二点It's 12 o'clock. 现在是十二点。It's time for lunch. 现在是吃午饭的时间。Beijing, 8 p.m. 北京,晚上八点It's time to watch TV. 到了看电视的时间了。Cairo, 2 p.m. 开罗,下午两点It's 2 o'clock. 现在是两点钟。Let's play football. 我们踢足球吧。OK. 好的。What time is it? 现在几点钟?New York, 7 a.m. 纽约,早上七点What time is it? 现在几点钟?It's 7 o'clock. 现在是七点钟。It's time to get up. 该起床了。Brasilia, 9 a.m. 巴西,早上九点Hurry up! 快点!It's time for school! 该去上学了!Sydney, 10 p.m. 悉尼,晚上十点It's 10

英语选修六课文翻译

人教版英语选修六课文翻译 Unit 1 A Short History Western Painting 西方绘画艺术简史 西方艺术风格变化较大,而中国艺术风格变化较小。人们的生活方式和信仰影响了艺术。中国和欧洲不同,生活方式在长时间里相似。西方艺术丰富多彩,仅凭一篇短短的课文难以描述全面。所以,本篇课文仅描述了从公元5世纪开始的几种主要风格。 中世纪(公元5 世纪到15 世纪) 在中世纪,画家的主要任务是表现宗教主题。艺术家们并没有把兴趣放在呈现人和自然的真实面貌上,而是着力于体现对上帝的爱戴和敬重。因此,这段时期的绘画充满着宗教的信条。到13 世纪时,情况已经开始发生变化,像乔托这样的画家以比较现实的风格来画宗教场景。 文艺复兴时期(15 世纪到16 世纪) 在文艺复兴时期,新的思想和价值观取代了中世纪的那一套,人们开始更关心人而不是宗教。画家们回到了罗马、希腊的艺术理论上。他们尽力地画出人和自然的真实面貌。富人们想为自己的宫殿和豪宅收藏艺术品,他们高价聘请著名艺术家来为自己画画,画自己的房屋和其他财物,画他们的活动,画他们的成就。在这个阶段,最重要的发现之一是如何用透视法来画出事物的形象。在1428 年,马萨乔成为第一个在绘画中使用透视方法的人,当人们第一次看到他的画

时,还以为是透过墙上的小孔,来观看真实的情景,并对此深信不疑。如果没有透视法,人们就不可能画出如此逼真的画,在文艺复兴时期,油画也得到了发展,它使得色彩看上去更丰富,更深沉。 印象派时期(19 世纪后期到20世纪初期) 19 世纪后期,欧洲发生了巨大的变化,从以农业为主的社会变成了以工业为主的社会。许多人从农村迁入城市。有着大量的新发明,还有许多社会变革。这些变革也自然而然地导致了绘画风格上的变化。那些打破传统画法的人有在巴黎生活和工作的印象派画家。 印象派画家是第一批室外写生的艺术家。他们想把一天中不同时间投射到物体上的光线和阴影画出来。由于自然光的变化很快,所以,印象派画家必须很快地作画。因此,他们的画就不像以前那些画家的画那样细致了,起初,多数人都看不惯这种新式画法,甚至还非常生气。他们说这些画家作画时心不在焉,粗枝大叶,他们的作品更是荒唐。 现代艺术(20 世纪至今) 在印象派作品的创建初期,他们存在争议。但是,现在已经被人们接受,并且成为现在所说的“现代艺术”的始祖。如今,现代艺术已有几十多种,如果没有印象派艺术,也就没有那么多不同的风格,印象派画家帮助艺术家们用新的方法来观察环境和艺术。有些现代艺术是抽象的,也就是说,画家并不打算把我们的眼睛看到的东西如实地画出来,而是集中体现某些物体的某些品质和特征,用色彩、线条和形状把它们呈现出来。另一方面,有些现代派的艺术作品太逼真了,

四年级英语下册翻译部分

翻译部分 Unit 1My Classroom A Chen:Welcome to our school! 欢迎到我们学校来。 This is the teacher’s office. 这是教师办公室。 That is my classroom. 那是我的教室。 Visitor A:How many students are there in your class? 你们班里有多少学生? Chen:Forty-five. 四十五名。 Visitor B:Do you have a library? 你们有图书馆吗? Chen:Yes. 有。 Visitor A:Do you have lunch at school? 你们在学校吃午饭吗? Chen:Yes!The canteen is on the first floor.This way,please. 是的,食堂在一楼。请这边走。 Chen:Look!This is our playground. 瞧,这是我们的操场。 Visitors:Oh,your school is beautiful. 噢,你们学校真漂亮. B Wu:Look,this is my school.看,这是我的学校。 Mike:Great!Is this the library?真漂亮!这是图书馆吗? Wu:Yes,it is.是的。 Mike:Is that the art room?那是绘画教室吗? Wu:No,it isn’t.It’s the music room.不,不是,那是音乐教室。 The art room is on the first floor.绘画教室在一楼。 Mike:Is that the TV room?那是电视机房吗? Wu:No,it isn’t.It’s the computer room.不,不是。那是计算机教室。 Mike:Wow!Your school is cool! 哇!你们学校真酷! Wu:Thank you.谢谢。 C Principal:Welcome to our school.This way,please.欢迎到我们学校来,这边请。 Zip and Zoom:How beautiful!真漂亮呀! Principal:This is the library.There are many books here.这是图书馆。这里有许多书。Zip:I like story-books.我喜欢故事书。 Zoom:Oh!I’m hungry.噢!我饿了。 Monkey:Is that the music room?那是音乐教室吗? Principal:Yes,it is.是的。 Zip:Is this the computer room?这是计算机教室吗? Principal:No,it’s not the computer room.It’s the teacher’s office. 不,这不是计算机教室这是教师办公室。 Principal:This is the gym.这是体育馆。

人教六年级上册英语教材课文翻译

人教版六年級上冊英語教材課文翻譯Unit 1~ 3 Recycle1 Unit1 How can I get there? Hey,Robin. Where is the science museum?嘿,羅賓。科學博物館在哪兒? It's near the library.它在圖書館附近。 I see. How can I get there? 我知道了。我怎麼到那兒? Turn right at the school. Then go straight.到學校右轉。然後直走。 OK. Let's go.好の。讓我們走吧。 Excuse me. Can you help me?打擾一下,你能幫助我嗎? Sure.當然。 How can I get to the science museum? 我怎麼到科學博物館? It's over there.它在那邊。 Thanks.謝謝。 Oh, where is Robin?哦,羅賓在哪兒? P4 Let's try Wu Yifan and Robin are looking at some robots. Listen and tick. 吳一凡和羅賓正在看一些機器人。聽一聽並打鉤。 are they? 他們在哪兒? In the museum.在博物館裏。In the bookstore 在書店裏。 Grandpa there? (外)祖父在那兒嗎? Yes,he is.是の,他在。 No,he isn't.不,他不在。 P4 Let's talk部分翻譯 Wu Yifan:Robin,where is the museum shop? I want to buy a postcard. 吳一凡:羅賓,博物館の商店在哪兒?我想要買一張明信片。 Robin:It's near the door. 羅賓:在大門附近。 Wu Yifan:Thanks. Where is the post office? I want to send it today. 吳一凡:謝謝。郵局在哪兒?我想今天把它寄出去。 Robin:I don't know. I'll ask. Excuse me, sir. 羅賓:我不知道。我去問一下。打擾一下,先生。 Man:Wow! A talking robot! What a great museum! 男人:哇!一個說話の機器人!多麼偉大の一個博物館啊! Robin:Where, is the post office? 羅賓:郵局在哪兒? Man:It's next to the museum. 男人:它挨著博物館。 Robin:Thanks. 羅賓:謝謝。 Where is the museum shop/post office? Talk about the places in your aty/town/village.

小学四年级上册英语原文及翻译

小学四年级上册英语原文及翻译 Lesson A A New T erm 生词:America美国Australia澳大利亚 New Zealand新西兰France法国 句型: Hi,Ting Ting! How nice to see you! 婷婷,您好!很高兴见到你! Nice to see you,too. Le Le,this is my new friend, Rose. 很高兴见到你!乐乐,这是我的新朋友,露丝。 Nice to meet you,Rose. 很高兴见到你,露丝。 Nice to meet you,too. What's your name, please? 很高兴见到你。请问你叫什么名字? My name’s Summer. I’m from the UK. Where are you from?我的名字叫萨姆。我来自英国。你来自哪里? I’m from America. 我来自美国。 Where are you from? 你来自哪里? I’m from China. 我来自中国 Where are you from? 你来自哪里? I’m from Hong Kong. 我来自香港。 Where are you from? 你来自哪里? I’m from Macao. 我来自澳门。 Where are you from? 你来自哪里? I’m from Canada. 我来自加拿大。 Where are you from? 你来自哪里? I’m from France. 我来自法国。 Lesson B Happy T eacher’s Day 生词:sunflowers向日葵carnations康乃馨 roses玫瑰花lilies百合花 句型: May I come in? 我可以进来吗? Y es, please. 请进来。 Happy Teacher’s Day, Miss Y ang! 杨老师,教师节快乐! Oh, carnations! How beautiful ! I like carnations. 哦,康乃馨!好漂亮啊!我喜欢康乃馨。 Thank you. 谢谢! Y ou’re welcome. 不用谢。 1

英语选修六课文翻译Unit5 The power of nature An exciting job的课文原文和翻译

AN EXCITING JOB I have the greatest job in the world. I travel to unusual places and work alongside people from all over the world. Sometimes working outdoors, sometimes in an office, sometimes using scientific equipment and sometimes meeting local people and tourists, I am never bored. Although my job is occasionally dangerous, I don't mind because danger excites me and makes me feel alive. However, the most important thing about my job is that I help protect ordinary people from one of the most powerful forces on earth - the volcano. I was appointed as a volcanologist working for the Hawaiian V olcano Observatory (HVO) twenty years ago. My job is collecting information for a database about Mount Kilauea, which is one of the most active volcanoes in Hawaii. Having collected and evaluated the information, I help other scientists to predict where lava from the volcano will flow next and how fast. Our work has saved many lives because people in the path of the lava can be warned to leave their houses. Unfortunately, we cannot move their homes out of the way, and many houses have been covered with lava or burned to the ground. When boiling rock erupts from a volcano and crashes back to earth, it causes less damage than you might imagine. This is because no one lives near the top of Mount Kilauea, where the rocks fall. The lava that flows slowly like a wave down the mountain causes far more damage because it

PEP小学四年级英语下册课文及翻译

T opic One My school Look!That’s the playground.看!那是操场. Where’s the library?.图书馆在哪儿? It’s next to the art room. 它在美术室的旁边。 Oh,No!That’s my library! 哦!不!那是我的图书馆! Is this the teachers’ office?这是老师的办公室吗?. No,it isn’t.It’s the computer room. 不,它不是。它是电脑室. Do you have an art room? 你们有美术室吗? Yes.It’s on the second floor. 有的,它在二楼。 Part A Let's learn

Where’s the library?【teachers’ office】图书馆在哪里?/老师的办公室It’s on the first floor.【second floor】它在一楼。/二楼 Let's talk Excuse me .Where’s the teachers’ office?对不起,老师的办公室在哪儿? It’s on the second floor. 它在二楼。 Ok.Thanks. 谢谢! Hi,Is this the teachers’ office? 嗨!这是老师的办公室吗? No,it isn’t.The teachers’ office is next to the library. 不,不是的。老师的办公室在图书馆旁边。 Hi,Miss White!Here’s my homework.你好,怀特小姐!这是我的家庭作业。Thank you, Mike.谢谢你,麦克。 Bye,Miss White.再见,怀特小姐。 Look,ask and answer

PEP小学四年级下册英语课文及翻译87844

PEP四年级下册英语课文及翻译 Unit 1 Our school A Let’s learn playground操场library图书馆 teacher’s office 教师办公室garden花园canteen食堂Where is the canteen?食堂在哪里? It’s on the first floor.它在一楼。 Let’s do Go to the garden. Water the flowers. Go to the library. Read a story-book. Go to the cinema. Eat some noodles. Go to the teacher’s office. Hand in your homework. Go to the playground. Play football. Let’s talk Chen: Welcome to our school! 欢迎来我们的学校。 This is the teacher’s office.这是教室办公室。 That is my classroom.那是我的教室。 Visitor: How many students are there in your class? 你们班有多少个学生? Chen: Forty-five.四十五。 Visitor: Do you have a library?你们有图书馆吗?Chen: Yes. Visitor: Do you have lunch at school?你们在学校吃午饭吗?

Chen: Yes! The canteen is on the first floor. This way , please. 是的。食堂在一楼。这边请。 Look! This is our playground.看!这是我们的操场。Visitor: Oh! Your school is beautiful.哦!你们的学校很漂亮。Read and write We have a new computer room.我们有一个新电脑教室。 Oh! Let’s go there.哦!让我们去那儿吧! Look, on e board, two fans, four lights… 看,一块写字板,两个风扇,四盏灯…… And ten new computers.和十台新电脑。 I like this one.我喜欢这个。 Sorry. This is my computer!对不起,这是我的计算机。 That is your computer.那是你的计算机。 四会单词: computer 计算机board 写字板fan风扇light灯,管灯 四会句子: This is my computer.这是我的计算机。 That is your computer.那是你的计算机。 B Le t’s learn art room绘画教室computer room电脑教室washroom卫生间music room音乐教室 gym体育馆TV room电视机房 Where is the art room?绘画教室在哪儿?

外研社英语选修六课文翻译

第二单元其余部分 Introduction 介绍 《狮子、女巫与魔衣橱》的创作者——C·S·刘易斯(1898——1963)是英国最伟大的魔幻文学家之一,露西发现了冰天雪地的纳尼亚,在那里她和她的两个哥哥和一个妹妹遇见了白女巫。他们还邂逅了阿斯兰,那头唯一能够打败女巫,重新夺回纳尼亚之夏的狮子。和阿斯兰在一起,孩子们学会了勇敢与宽恕。他们经历过大悲大喜,最终学到了智慧。他们在纳尼亚的时光是每一个孩子梦寐以求的历险。 Extract from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe 《狮子、女巫与魔衣橱》节选然后,她看见前面有一道光,离它不远处可以看到魔衣橱的后面,但走起来却很远。冰冷的柔软的东西不停地落在她身上。过了一会儿,她发现自己正站在晚间的森林中间,脚下是积雪,雪花在漫天飞舞。 露西有点害怕,但同时她也很好奇,很兴奋。她扭头向后望去,透过黑色的树干,仍然可看见魔衣橱敞开的门廊,她甚至还能瞥见她走出的那个空房子。(当然,她一直让门开着,因为他知道把自己关在衣橱里是很傻的。)那里似乎还是白天。“如果发生了什么事,我还可以回去,”露西想。她开始往前走,伴着脚下嘎吱嘎吱的积雪声穿过森林,朝着另一处光亮走去。大约十分钟之后她到了那里,发现那是一根灯柱。当她站在那里,看着灯柱是,她开始奇怪:为什么森林中间会有根灯柱,她不知所措,这是她听见劈里啪啦的脚步声,(有人正)朝她走来。随后一个非常奇怪的人从森林里走到了灯光下。 他只比露西略高一点,头上撑着一把伞,伞上满是雪。他腰部以上想人,而脚却像山羊腿(腿上是浓重的黑毛),脚步是人脚而是羊蹄。他还有一条尾巴,露西起初没有注意到,因为它整齐地缠在撑伞的手臂上,免得它拖到雪地上。他脖子里围着一条红色羊毛围巾,他的的皮肤也略带红。他有一张奇特却相当好看的小脸,留着短而尖的的胡须和卷曲的头发,前额两 侧的毛发里还长着两只角。正如我所说的,他的一只手里拿着一把伞;而另一只手里拿着几个棕色的纸包。通过纸包和他身上的雪;来看,他刚才好像去买圣诞礼物了。他是一个半人半羊的农牧神。看到露西她吃了一惊,包裹都掉了下来。“天哪!”他惊叫道。 The Lord of the Ring 《指环王》 J·R·R托尔金的《指环王》三部曲是20世纪最著名的魔幻故事之一。这个故事的三个部分都被成功地拍成了电影。故事发生在一个被称为“中部地球”的世界。人类知识但是所存在的物种一只。这个世界也有些精灵族,他们高挑而美丽、具有魔力且永远不是。还有矮人族,他们像个矮小的人类,居住在山洞中。同时也有侏儒族,貌似矮小丑陋的人,住在深山里。在《指环王》中,索隆——一个有着非凡魔

人教版小学四年级上下册英语课文翻译及单词

PEP四年级上册英语课文 Unit 1 My classroom A Let’s learn classroom 教室window窗户door门picture图画board写字板light灯,管灯 What’s in the classroom?教室里有什么? A board, two lights, many desks and chairs. 一个写字板,两盏灯,许多课桌和椅子。 Let’s talk Hello! Mike.你好!Mike. Hi, Amy. This is Zhang Peng, our new classroom. 你好,Amy。这是张朋,我们的新同学。 Mike, we have a new classroom.Mike, 我们有一个新教室。Really? Let’s go and have a look.真的吗?我们去看看吧!Wow! It’s so big.哇!它好大呀! We have 6 new lights.我们有六个新电灯。Look, this is my new desk.看,这是我的新课桌。Where is my seat?我的座位在哪儿? It’s near the door.在门的附近。 Let’s say A a ant apple hand B b beef boy ball C c cat cake car D d doctor duck desk E e egg elephant bed

B Let’s learn computer计算机fan风扇wall墙 teacher’s desk讲台floor地板 Look! This is my classroom. The wall is white. The floor is green. 看,这是我的教室,墙是白色的,地板是绿色的。 Let’s talk Good morning! Let’s clean the classroom.早上好!我们打扫教室吧!Good idea!好主意! Let’s clean the desks and chairs.让我们打扫课桌和椅子吧。All right.好的。 Let me clean the window.让我来擦窗户。 Let me clean the board.让我来擦写字板。 Look at the picture.看这幅画。 It’s nice.它很漂亮。 Good morning! Miss White.早上好!Miss White. Wow! It’s nice and clean. Good job!哇!又漂亮又干净!干得好! Let’s say F f fish French fries farmer G g girl goose good H h hot dog hamburger hat I i ice-cream ice water ice Unit 2 My schoolbag A Let’s learn Chinese book语文书English book英语书

四年级英语翻译

Unit1 my classroom Where’s my schoolbag? 我的书包在哪里? It’s near the computer. 它在电脑旁边。 Let’s clean the desks and chairs. 让我们来擦桌子和椅子吧。 Let me clean the windows. 让我来擦窗户吧。 Hey, Zhang Peng. We have a new classroom. 嘿,张鹏。我们有一间新教室了。 Let me clean the fish bowl. 让我来清洗鱼缸吧。 Excuse me. 打扰一下。 Oh, sorry.噢,对不起。 Part A Let's talk Hey, Zhang Peng. We have a new classroom.嘿,张鹏。我们有一间新教室了。 Really? What’s in the classroom? 真的吗?教室里面有什么? Let’s go and see! 咱们去看看吧! It’s so big! 它好大! Look! My picture! 看!我的图画! Where is it? 在哪里? It’s near the window. 它在窗户的旁边。 Let's play I can see a “c”. 我看见一个字母“c”。 Where is it? 它在哪里? It’s in a desk. 它在桌子里面。 It’s a crayon.它是一支蜡笔。 Let's learn What’s in the classroom? 教室里有什么东西? One blackboard, one TV, many desks and chairs…一块黑板、一台电视机、很多桌子和椅子…Let's do Open the door. 开门。 Turn on the light. 开灯。

英语选修六Unit1课文翻译

高二人教新课标选修6 unit 1 Art课文翻译 Reading 1 A SHORT HISTORY OF WESTERN PAINTING Art is influenced by the customs and faith of a people. Styles in Western art have changed many times. As there are so many different styles of Western art, it would be impossible to describe all of them in such a short text. Consequently, this text will describe only the most important ones, starting from the sixth century AD. The Middle Ages (5th to the 15th century AD) During the Middle Ages, the main aim of painters was to represent religious themes. A conventional artist of this period was not interested in showing nature and people as they really were. A typical picture at this time was full of religious symbols, which created a feeling of respect and love for God. But it was evident that ideas were changing in the 13th century when painters like Giotto di Bondone began to paint religious scenes in a more realistic way. The Renaissance (15th to 16th century) During the Renaissance, new ideas and values gradually replaced those held in the Middle Ages. People began to concentrate less on religious themes and adopt a more humanistic attitude to life. At the same time painters returned to classical Roman and Greek ideas about art. They tried to paint people and nature as they really were. Rich people wanted to possess their own paintings, so they could decorate their superb palaces and great houses. They paid famous artists to paint pictures of themselves, their houses and possessions, as well as their activities and achievements. One of the most important discoveries during this period was how to draw things in perspective. This technique was first used by Masaccio in 1428. When people first saw his paintings, they were convinced that they were looking through a hole in the wall at a real scene. If the rules of perspective had not been discovered, no one would have been able to paint such realistic pictures. By coincidence, oil paints were also developed at this time, which made the colours used in paintings look richer and

PEP小学四年级英语下册课文翻译-最新

PEP四年级英语下册课文及翻译 Unit One My school 第一单元我的学校 Look!That’s the playground.看!那是操场. Where’s the library?.图书馆在哪儿? It’s next to the art room. 它在美术室的旁边。 Oh,No!That’s my library! 哦!不!那是我的图书馆! Is this the teachers’ office?这是老师的办公室吗?. No,it isn’t.It’s the computer room. 不,它不是。它是电脑室. Do you have an art room? 你们有美术室吗? Yes.It’s on the second floor. 有的,它在二楼。 Let's talk 让我们来对话吧 Excuse me .Where’s the teachers’ office?对不起,老师的办公室在哪儿? It’s on the second floor. 它在二楼。 Ok.Thanks. 谢谢! Hi,Is this the teachers’ office? 嗨!这是老师的办公室吗? No,it isn’t.The teachers’ office is next to the library. 不,不是的。老师的办公室在图书馆旁边。 Hi,Miss White!Here’s my homework.你好,怀特小姐!这是我的家庭作业。Thank you, Mike.谢谢你,麦克。 Bye,Miss White.再见,怀特小姐。 Look,ask and answer Where’s the library? 图书馆在哪里? It’s on the second fl oor. 它在二楼。 Is it next to classroom 3? 它是在三班的旁边吗? Yes,it is. 是的。 Let's learn Where’s the library?【teachers’ office】图书馆在哪里?/老师的办公室 It’s on the first floor.【second floor】它在一楼。/二楼 Let's do Go to the library. Read a book.去图书馆,读书. Shhh...Be quiet!嘘...保持安静!Go to the teachers’ office.Say hello.去教师办公室.,说你好。Hi,Miss White.你好,怀特小姐。 Go to the playground.Play football.去操场,踢足球.Yeah! We win!哇!我们赢了!Go to the garden.Water the flowers.去花园,浇花。.Wow! Beautiful!哇!好美

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档