文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 每日三翻译

每日三翻译

每日三翻译
每日三翻译

1.我非常高兴有这个机会去竞选英语俱乐部的副主席。(竞选)

I’m very glad to have the chance to run for the vice president of the English Club.

2.我性格好,对待工作,我严肃认真。(竞选)

Having a good personality,I’m serious when facing work.

3.如果这样的话,我将不遗余力地为俱乐部成员服务,帮助提高我们的英语水平。(竞选)If so, I will spare no effort to serve the members of the club, and help improve our English level.

4.大多数的父母照顾他们的孩子如此的周到,以至于给他们提供所有他们需要的东西。Most parents take such good care of their children that they provide everything they need.

5.结果,许多孩子们都把他们父母的爱当做理所当然的。

As a result, many children take their parents’ love for granted.

6.我认为,对于父母来说,过度保护孩子是错误的。

In my opinion, it is wrong for parents to overprotect their children.

7.直到最近我才开始考虑我应该为我的父母做点什么。

Not until recently do I begin to think about what I should do for my parents.

8.我突然想起我可以清扫整个房间。

It occurred to me that I could clean the whole house.

9.我正在看《中国好声音》,这时有人敲门。

I was watching the V oice of China when someone knocked at the door.

10.只有博览群书我们才能增长知识开拓视野。(描述优点)

Only by reading widely can we gain more knowledge and broaden our horizon.

11.然而,尽管很好,它也有其不足。(万能句型,一二段中间连接句)

Wonderful as it is, however, it also has its own disadvantages.

12.毫无疑问,这是一个极其严重的问题,政府应该采取有力措施来解决它。(环保等问题)There is no doubt that it is an extremely serious problem: the government should take strong measures to deal with it./

13.性格方面,我觉得自己是一坦诚和富有责任心的人。(介绍性格,用于求职等)

As for my personality, I think I’m very honest and have a strong sense of responsibility.

14.我是一个自信又乐观的人。在工作方面,我一向能贯彻使命。因为,我喜欢被当做是可以信赖的人。(介绍性格,用于求职等)

I am self-confident and optimistic. when it comes to work, I always get the job done, for I’d like to be thought of as someone who can be trusted.

15.我觉得自己是个工作勤奋、负责、能干而且性格外向的人。(介绍性格,用于求职等)

I’m quite hard-working, responsible, capable and outgoing.

16.面对这样严重的疾病,采取一些日常措施以保持健康十分重要。

Faced with this severe disease, it is of vital importance for us to take some everyday measures to stay healthy.

17. 在我们学校我们已经养成了早期的习惯。

We have formed the good habit of getting up early in our school.

18. 只有通过合理饮食和经常运动,你才可以保持适当的体重且身体健康。

Only by eating properly and exercising regularly, can you keep your body at a proper weight and keep healthy.

19.她习惯于早睡早起。

She is accustomed to going to bed and getting up early.

20.为了不让我的父母失望,我决心把功课学好。

I’m determined to do well in my lessons so as not to let my parents down.

21.最近,我们就学生的健康进行了调查。

Recently, we have made a survey on students’ health..

22.让我们一起努力,尽我们所能让地球变成更美好的家园。

Let’s work together and do what we can/do our best to make the earth a better place to live in. 23.2008年的奥运会在北京举行,这是我们极大的荣誉。

The 2008 Olympics was held in Beijing, which is a great honour to us.

24.进行运动有助于强身健体。

Taking exercise helps us build a strong body./exercise is beneficial to health.

25.在现代科技的帮助下,旅行变得容易多了。

With the help of modern science and technology, traveling becomes easier.

26.听着鸟的叫声,感受着柔和的风,我们得到了完全的放松。

Listening to the birds and feeling the soft wind, we got completely relaxed.

27.在任何情况下,我们都不能让步于困难,而是勇敢地争取。

In no case can we give way to obstacles and just for it bravely!

28.污染越来越严重,我们的地球处境危险。

Our earth is being endangered by the more and more serious pollution.

29.现在,越来越多的人开始认识到,这些灾害与我们对地球的所作所为有很大关系。

Now more and more people become aware that those disasters have much to do with what we have done to the earth.

30.我们早该采取措施来保护地球变暖了。

It is (high) time that we took measures to prevent the earth from getting warmer.

31.人们对阅读有不同的看法。

P eople’s views on reading vary from person to person.

32.我最喜欢英语,有几个理由。

There are several reasons why I like English best.

33.他总是过着低碳的生活,这是我们应该提倡的。

He is always living a low-carbon life, which we should advocate.

34.有些人对他们居住的环境毫不在意。

Some people pay no attention to the environment that they live in.

35.众所周知,环境保护已成为当下的一个热点话题。

As we all know, environmental protection has become one of the current hot topics.

36.这个消息震惊了公众,引起了对在校学生安全的极大担忧。

The news shocked the public, leading to great concern about students’ safety at school.

37.我不但会讲英语还会打字。

Not only can I speak English , but I also knows how to type it.

38.我们家乡最近几年发生了巨大变化。

Our hometown has witnessed great changes in the few years.

39.在竞争找工作的时候,会说流利英语的人就会比不会说英语的人又优势。

In the competition for a well-paid job, the one who can speak fluent English has an advantage over those who can not.

40.李娜不仅网球打的好,而且英语讲得也很好.

Not only does Li Na play tennis well, but also she speaks English well.

41.最后但同等重要的是,我要感谢我所有的朋友,他们给予了我最大的帮助。

Last but not least, I’d like to thank all of my friends, who have done their best to help me.

42.我不知道经理不在时,谁会负责公司的业务。

I have no idea who will be in charge of the company when the manager is away.

43.我们一直在砍伐过多的树木,这使鸟类和动物失去了他们自然的栖息地。

We have been cutting own too many trees, which causes birds and animals to lose their natural habitats.

44.水资源已经被污染的如此严重,以至于一些水已经不适合饮用或使用。

Water sources have become so badly polluted that some of the water is unfit to drink or to use. 45.学生养成了在校园里拾起他们见到的垃圾的好习惯。

The students formed the good habit of picking up the litter that they saw in the school.

46.这是放松和庆祝的时间,人们通常会趁此机会与家人团聚或好好休息。

This is a time for relaxation and celebration when people usually take this opportunity to reunite with their families or have a rest.

47.随着生活水平的提高,人们开始追求高品质的生活。

With the improvement of living standard, people begin to pursue a high quality of life.

48.我曽一度对一些琐事感到很烦恼。

There was a time when I was upset about some small things.

49.人们比过去更有礼貌,这是社会上的普遍现象。

It is a common phenomenon in society that people are getting politer than they used to be.

50.我们现在生活在信息时代,在这个时代网络被广泛使用。

We are now living in an information age, in which web is widely used.

51.必须明确一点是:学生应遵循交通规则。

It must be make clear that students should keep the traffic rules.

11. 译者的自由和限度(上海翻译090128修订)

翻译中的限制和自由 徐莉娜 摘要:“直译”和“意译”之争延续了两千多年。这个问题争论的核心是译者的限制和自由、忠实与叛逆的关系。译者有多大的自由度?离忠实有多远?本文分析了原文和译文的距离并借助叙事学理论探讨了作者和译者的关系、两个文本间的距离以及限制和自由的关系,指出任何一种文本都是译者价值取向的结果,译文间的差异是由译者不同的价值取向造成的。 关键词:限制和自由;叙事学;隐含作者;隐含读者 Reflection on Restrictions and Freedom Lina Xu Abstract:S cholars’ preoccupations of literal and liberal translation have stretched throughout centuries, which focus on restrictions and freedom, loyalty and treachery in translation. To what extent is the translator given freedom in his performance? And how much does he stray away from the original? This paper approaches these issues by analyzing the distance between SLT and TLT, and looking into the relationship between the author and the translator from a narratological perspective. It points out that any version is the product of the translator’s choices, which usually generates a different version by translators with a different value orientation. Keywords: restriction and freedom; narratology; the implied author; the implied reader 一、翻译的悖论 《自由派翻译传统研究》提出自由派这个概念令人感到突兀,但也耐人寻味。通读全书不难发现这带有悖论性质的概念非凭空杜撰,也非故弄玄虚。作者以史为据,旁征博引,论证了自由派翻译传统的存在。书中提供的大量史料展示了一幅丰富多彩的翻译史画卷。从一千多年前的中国佛经翻译到现当代文学翻译,从自然科学翻译到社会科学翻译,从古罗马到20世纪中期的西方翻译,从对原创的翻译到改编和转译,从翻译目的到翻译结果,读者看到了各重要阶段的翻译活动、价值取向、译作的社会影响,与此同时,也看到了翻译活动的复杂性和多样性、局限性和灵活性。 “自由派翻译”揭示的是一个翻译悖论:限制与自由。两千多年来,古今中外的译者和翻译研究者无不面对这种二律背反关系去做二元对立的选择:直译和意译、形似与神似、忠实与背叛、科学性与艺术性、异化与归化。所有译者都身处两难境地,面临选择限制和自由的尴尬局面。选择“限制”,译者不得不屈尊俯就,受镣铐舞者之苦;选择“自由”,译者又有越位和叛逆之嫌,面临越位、出界的风险。译者身处忠实与背叛的两极,力求找到一个理想的平衡,在对立中求统一,但此事终究古难全。 二、限制—翻译的基本属性 翻开《自由派翻译传统研究》不难发现译事之难在于限制。限制是翻译的本质,自由只是相对的、有限度的。不同的译者有选择不同表达形式的自由,但所有选择都不能脱离原文的限制。译者无论有多大自由,他的目标依然是源语取向,让两个文本在内容上得到完美的统一是翻译的基本原则,也是翻译的理想境界。严复为立一名而“旬月踟躇”,感言“信、达、雅”为译事三难,这都是因为原文限制了译者自由发挥的缘故,这种限制置译者于两难处境,但也正是由于限制,译者成了作者的“代言人”、“传声筒”。脱离了原文,行为主体的身份就要发生实质性的转变,主客体关系也会因此而发生变化。 翻译的限制来自原文文本(语言文化的限制)。杨自检在该书的序言中指出“翻译必须有文本参照。翻译和

经典中文英文翻译

经典中文的英译 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。 We wish each other a long life so as to share the beauty of this graceful moonlight, even though miles apart. 独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。 A lonely stranger in a strange land I am cast, I miss my family all the more on every festive day. 大江东去,浪淘尽,千古风流人物。 The endless river eastward flows; with its huge waves are gone all those gallant heroes of bygone years. 二人同心,其利断金。 If two people are of the same mind, their sharpness can cut through metal. 富贵不能淫,贫贱不能移,威武不能曲,此之谓大丈夫。 It is a true great man whom no money and rank can confuse, no poverty and hardship can shake, and no power and force can suffocate. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。 A bosom friend afar brings distance near.

合抱之木,生于毫末,九层之台,起于累土;千里之行始于足下。 A huge tree that fills one’s arms grows f rom a tiny seedling; a nine-storied tower rises from a heap of earth; a thousand li journey starts with the first step. 祸兮,福之所依;福兮,祸之所伏。 Misfortune, that is where happiness depends; happiness, that is where misfortune underlies. 见贤思齐焉,见不贤而内自省也。 On seeing a man of virtue, try to become his equal; on seeing a man without virtue, examine yourself not to have the same defects. 江山如此多娇,引无数英雄尽折腰。 This land so rich in beauty has made countless heroes bow in homage. 举头望明月,低头思故乡。 Raising my head, I see the moon so bright; withdrawing my eyes, my nostalgia comes around. 俱往矣,数风流人物,还看今朝。 All are past and gone; we look to this age for truly great men.

经典英语格言带翻译

经典英语格言带翻译 Time flies. 光阴似箭. Time is life. 时间就是生命. Times change. 时代在改变. Time is money. 时间就是金钱. Life is sweet. 人生是美好的. Love is blind. 爱情是盲目的. Extremes meet. 两极相通,有无相生。 Like knows like 人识其类。 Let well alone. 不要画蛇添足. /事已成功,不必多弄. Marry thy like. 结婚须找同类人. One man,no man. 个人是渺小的. Hsitory is bunk. 历史是一堆废话。 Time marches on. 岁月如流 Murder will out. 恶行终会败露。 Never say "die'. 永远不要说" 完了". Care is no cure. 忧虑治不了病。 Beware beginning. 慎始为上。 Deeds, not words. 行动胜于空谈. No mill, no meal. 不磨面,没饭吃.

Like begets like. 龙生龙,凤生凤。 Love begets love. 爱爱相生. In doing we learn. 我们在干中学习. No cross,no crown. 未经苦难,得不到荣冠. Care killed a cat. 忧虑能杀人。 Boys will be boys. 男孩子总是男孩子. No song, no supper. 不出力,不得食. The truth will out. 真相总会大白. Time works wonders. 时间能创造奇迹. To think is to see. 思考就是明白. Truth will prevail. 真理必胜 A lie begets a lie. 谎言生谎言。 Years bring wisdom. 年岁带来智慧. In love is no lack. 爱情不会感到缺乏. Easy come, easy go. 来得容易去得 . /悖入悖出. Every little helps. 点滴都有用. Forgive and forget. 恢弘大度,勿念旧恶。Manners maketh man. 举止造人品. Laugh and grow fat. 心宽体胖。 Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量. Let the world slide. 人世沧桑,听其自然.

上海翻译报价收费标准英文翻译

标题 英文说明书翻译 拨--打【4000-—537-407】 内容简介精诚翻译提前您,找翻译服务时,请勿在收到翻译稿件之前进行银行转账,根据我们的经验,要求未做事之前银行卡付款的,很多是骗子,请你切记切记!精诚翻译五折优惠中六年经验!首推先翻译后付费模式,无效免单,免费试译,免费修改。 Putting fresh groceries in the fridge is the quickest and easiest option after a shop, but whether or not those items belong in there is another story. 把新鲜食品放冰箱里是从商店回来后最先做、也是最容易做的事,但那些食物是否该放冰箱里却是另一回事。 Surprisingly, most fruits and vegetables are better off out of the fridge at first, with many of them only needing refrigeration once fully ripe. 出人意料的是,大多数水果蔬菜最好先不要放冰箱里,其中有很多只在完全成熟之后才需要冷藏。 Daily Mail Australia spoke to leading senior nutritionist from NAQ Nutrition, Aloysa Hourigan, to find out what should be in the fridge and what should remain at room temperature. 《每日邮报》驻澳大利亚记者向NAQ Nutrition首席高级营养师阿罗伊莎霍瑞根咨询了什么该放冰箱里、什么该常温保存。 BREAD

科学美国人的中文翻译

2012年1月4日星期三 雌激素是新的“利他林”吗? ——性激素能让一部分女性思维敏捷,却也让一部分迟钝 大考即将来临?无法集中注意力?尝试一点雌激素吧。 加州大学伯克利分校的神经系统科学家在最近的一项研究中报道称,女性生理周期中的荷尔蒙波动可能会如咖啡因、甲基苯丙胺或最常见的兴奋剂利他林一样影响其大脑。 近年来的研究表明,工作记忆(短期信息处理能力)是依赖于化学物质多巴胺的。事实上,像利他林这样的药物可以模仿多巴胺帮助人们集中注意力。在老鼠身上的研究显示,雌激素似乎可以诱发多巴胺的释放。但是伯克利这次的新研究是首次把认识能力和人的雌激素水平联系起来,这也就解释了为什么有些女性会在她们生理周期的不同时间点有着或好或坏的认识能力。 这只研究团队对24名健康女性进行了检测。通过基因测试,她们中有些天然多巴胺水平高,而有些天然低。不出所料,多巴胺水平低的女性对于处理复杂的工作记忆问题有困难,比如将一串五个数字反着背出来。但当测试在排卵期中进行,雌激素水平最高时(一般是月经期的10~12天后)这些女性的表现显著改善,有大约10%的进步。令人惊讶的是,多巴胺水平天然高的女性处理复杂问题的能力,却在排卵期中雌激素水平最高的时候有很明显的下降。 根据组织此次研究的Ph.D Emily Jacobs说,脑中的多巴胺是“classic Goldilacks scenario”。对于多巴胺水平最低的25%女性来说,在月经期多巴胺水平的增加会增强她们的认识能力,而对于多巴胺水平最高的25%女性来说,月经期多巴胺水平的增加可能会使她们的多巴胺水平超过一个上限,从而减弱她们的认识能力。而剩下的50%女性都处在这两类女性水平之间,不在研究的范围内。 这项研究有着重大的意义。Jacob说,像咖啡因、利他林这种诱发多巴胺释放的药物对于特定时期的女性是无效,甚至是损害性的。而且,她还希望提醒科学家们注意,在研究脑部疾病时,男女大脑虽然天赋相同但是并不完全一样。 Jacob说,这之间有很大区别,只有我们能知道他们在正常状态下的区别,我们才能预测他们在疾病状态下的区别。 毁约——脑扫描揭示誓言什么时候会不被遵守 新郎说“我愿意”而又和别人有一腿的时候,他脑中发生了什么?朋友承诺还钱却一直不还,他的脑中又发生了什么?一项最新研究显示,毁约是一项很复杂的神经生物学事件。而且脑扫描可以在毁约发生前预测出谁将要毁约。 瑞士苏黎世大学的科学家运用核磁共振技术把大脑比喻成了一场投资游戏。投资者必须决定是否承诺与受托者分享利益。如果投资,会使得账户中的资金增加,但如果受托者选择不分享,结果也会是投资者受损失。几乎所有投资者都说会把钱给受托者,但最后并不会所有人都守约。 通过核磁共振的扫描,研究者可以在他们有机会毁约前预测出他们会不会毁约。毁约者脑部的一些区域的活动会更加活跃,包括分管在压抑诚实回应时自我控制的前额皮质层,和标志

翻译第三次作业

翻译第三次作业:请大家翻译下文中黑体划线部分。祝大家学习愉快啊! Most Americans have great vigor and enthusiasm. They prefer to discipline themselves rather than be disciplined by others. They pride themselves on their independence, their right to make up their own minds. They are prepared to take the initiative, even when there is a risk in doing so. They have courage and do not give in easily. They will take any sort of job anywhere rather than be unemployed. They do not care to be looked after by the government. The average American changes his or her job nine or ten times during his or her working life. Americans have a warmth and friendliness which is less superficial than many foreigners think. They are considered sentimental. When on ceremonial occasions they see a flag, or attend parades celebrating American's past, tears may come to their eyes. Reunions with family and friends tend to be emotional, too. They like to dress correctly, even if “correctly”means flamboyantly. They love to boast, though often with tongue in cheek. They can laugh at themselves and their country, and they can be very self-critical, while remaining always intensely patriotic. They have a wide knowledge of everyday things, and a keen interest in their particular city and states. Foreigners sometimes complain, however, that they have little interest in or knowledge of the outside world. The Americans have a passion for grandeur. Their skyscrapers, bridges and dams often have a splendor which matches in beauty and scale the country's natural wonders. Is the sole aim of most Americans to make money and possess luxuries which could be called excessive? The majority of Americans would certainly deny this, though most feel proud to amass wealth and possessions through hard work. In the USA, about 90% of the population is well enough off to expect a brighter future. The USA still has one of the highest standards of living in the world, although, at the present time, 10% are below what the Government considers to be the “poverty line.”While these underprivileged people receive help from the Government, they have no high hopes for their future. It is from this “underclass,”and those who take advantage of it, that most of the violence springs the violence which is one of the least pleasant aspects of American society. Americans are beginning to realize that this terrible problem of poverty is their problem and not just the Government’s. It has been said that the individual American is generous, but that the American nation is hard. The USA is reputed to be a classless society. There is certainly not much social snobbery or job snobbery. The manual worker is usually quite at ease in any company. This is partly explained by the fact that people of all income groups go together to the same schools. Americans are far more race-conscious than they are class-conscious.

经典古文英文翻译

经典古文英文翻译CLASSIC LITERATURE IN ENGLISH TRANSLATION -- EXTREMELY USEFUL AND HELPFUL 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。 We wish each other a long life so as to share the beauty of this graceful moonlight, even though miles apart. 独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。 A lonely stranger in a strange land I am cast, I miss my family all the more on every festive day. 大江东去,浪淘尽,千古风流人物。 The endless river eastward flows; with its huge waves are gone all those gallant heroes of bygone years. 二人同心,其利断金。 If two people are of the same mind, their sharpness can cut through metal. 富贵不能淫,贫贱不能移,威武不能曲,此之谓大丈夫。 It is a true great man whom no money and rank can confuse, no poverty and hardship can shake, and no power and force can suffocate. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。 A bosom friend afar brings distance near. 合抱之木,生于毫末,九层之台,起于累土;千里之行始于足下。 A huge tree that fills one’s arms grows from a tiny seedling; a nine-storied tower rises from a heap of earth; a thousand li journey starts with the first step. 祸兮,福之所依;福兮,祸之所伏。 Misfortune, that is where happiness depends; happiness, that is where misfortune underlies. 见贤思齐焉,见不贤而内自省也。 On seeing a man of virtue, try to become his equal; on seeing a man without virtue, examine yourself not to have the same defects. 江山如此多娇,引无数英雄尽折腰。 This land so rich in beauty has made countless heroes bow in homage. 举头望明月,低头思故乡。 Raising my head, I see the moon so bright; withdrawing my eyes, my nostalgia comes around. 俱往矣,数风流人物,还看今朝。 All are past and gone; we look to this age for truly great men. 君子成人之美,不成人之恶。 The gentleman helps others to achieve their moral perfection but not their evil conduct. 君子独立不惭于影,独寝不愧于魂。 A righteous man never feels ashamed to face his shadow when standing alone and to face his soul when sleeping alone. 君子之交淡如水,小人之交甘如醴。君子淡以亲,小人甘以绝。 The friendship between men of virtue is light like water, yet affectionate; the friendship between men without virtue is sweet like wine, yet easily broken. 老吾老以及人之老,幼吾幼以及人之幼。 Expend the respect of the aged in one’s family to that of other families; expend the love of the young ones in one’s fa mily to that of other families. 礼尚往来。往而不来,非礼也;来而不往,亦非礼也。 Propriety suggests reciprocity. It is not propriety not to give out but to receive, or vice versa.

《锵锵三人行》的主持风格与个性

《锵锵三人行》的主持风格与个性 摘要:谈话节目《锵锵三人行》具有鲜明的个性化风格,主持人窦文涛以鲜明的窦式语言、真诚的主持风格和清晰的受众定位为该档节目走向成功开辟了道路,也为窦式主持风格的形成和窦文涛个人个性化特征的现象提供了平台。 关键词:窦文涛;窦式语言;真诚;受众定位 凤凰卫视的《锵锵三人行》开播于1998年3月,至今已走过了18年的风雨历程。作为一档深夜档的谈话节目,窦文涛和他主持的《锵锵三人行》堪称中国谈话类电视节目的典范之作。在发展过程中形成了较为固定的播出模式:即以主持人窦文涛为中心,每期邀请两名嘉宾围绕时下的热点话题展开发散式谈话,期间穿插两次广播,每次节目的时间为25分钟左右。由于主持人的人格魅力,以及他所挑选的嘉宾均为各行各业的翘楚,使得节目内容既能做到畅所欲言、又颇具深度,是当今社会中以经济利益为主要导向的谈话类节目中少有的精品,充分展现了窦文涛的主持风格与个性。 一、鲜明的窦式语言 《锵锵三人行》既可以被界定为谈话类节目,也带有浓厚的脱口秀色彩,窦文涛没有拘泥于某一类型电视节目的角色定位,而是在两种类型电视节目的主持风格和语言特色得寻找到了微妙的平衡点。首先表现在窦文涛作为主持人的话语表达具有鲜明的窦式色彩正如在《锵锵三人行》的早期主持人的开场白“锵锵三人行,跑题跑不停”,“跑题”是脱口秀节目制作中经常发生的事情,主要是由于主持人为了能够活跃气氛、调动观众情绪需要不断创造“包袱”所致。但谈话类节目则相对严谨,表现在节目制作的多个方面。“谈话节目强调逻辑,娱乐不是其主要目的,思想性才是其主要传达的内容。有一定的焦点,每期节目都是围绕着具体的话题展开讨论的,主持人和嘉宾从不跑题,内容非常集中。”[1]p6作为谈话类节目主持人,窦文涛准确地把握到此类节目最重要的特征——思想性,他对思想性的把握和掌控是通过独特的窦式语言来展现的。在追求节目思想性的过程中,观众注意到窦文涛采用的语言往往不拘泥于实现写好的文稿,而是根据嘉宾和自己的现场发挥,展现了高超的语言运用技巧。 窦文涛将自己的语言风格定义为“江湖话语”。所谓“江湖话语”是窦文涛本人的自创,并无先例或范本可考。在2014年10月的一次节目中,他曾针对观众在节目官方微博发布的

汉译英第三次翻译练习2班——参考译文

北斗卫星导航系统 The COMPASS Satellite Navigation System 中国正在实施北斗卫星导航系统(COMPASS,中文音译名称为BeiDou)建设工作,规划相继发射5颗静止轨道卫星和30颗非静止轨道卫星,建成覆盖全球的北斗卫星导航系统。2012年左右,北斗卫星导航系统将首先提供覆盖亚太地区的导航、授时和短报文通信服务能力。2020年左右,建成覆盖全球的北斗卫星导航系统。(134字)China is continuing to expand its satellite navigation system, and plans to launch 5 more geostationary and 30 non-geostationary satellites to provide complete global coverage. Around 2012, the system will start to provide navigation, timing and short message services for the Asia-Pacific region. By 2020 complete global coverage will be available. 利用若干颗导航定位卫星组成卫星导航系统,综合了传统天文导航定位和地面无线电导航定位的优点,相当于一个设置在太空的无线电导航台,可在任何时间、任何地点为用户确定其所在的地理经纬度和海拔高度。目前,世界上只有少数几个国家能够自主研制生产卫星导航系统。中国自行研制生产的北斗卫星导航定位系统,不仅具备了上述能力,而且在定位性能上有所创新。(166字) Using a group of navigation and positioning satellites, a satellite navigation system combines the advantages of traditional celestial and ground-based radio navigation systems, so that users can fix their latitude,

经典英语翻译

课本翻译的答案(整理): Unit1 英译汉A 1.The college schedule is very different than the traditional high school schedule. Generally, there is a lot more flexibility with your college classes. 大学的日程安排跟传统高中差别很大,通常大学课程有更多的灵活性。 2.The other cool thing about the college schedule is that you usually have more opportunities to explore your interests and passions. 大学日程安排还有一件事很酷,你通常有更多的机会发展自己的兴趣爱好。 3.There will always be some courses that are only offered on certain days at certain times, but for the most part, there are a lot of options to think about! 总有些课程是只在固定日子的固定时段开的,但是对于大多数课程,你有很多选择! 4.However, college is like high school in that you will have the opportunity to get involved by joining different clubs, organizations, and maybe even by getting a part-time job. 然而,在大学像在高中一样你有机会参加各种活动,加入不同的俱乐部和组织,甚至可能找到一份兼职。 5.Of course, the best way to see what a true day in the life of a college student is like is to actually get the schedules of some college students! 当然,要看一个大学生一天的真实生活是什么样的,最好的方式其实是拿到一些大学生的日程表。 B 1.caught a glimpse of him sitting in the car 2.in search of new opportunities 3.without my being aware of it 4.are involved in different extracurricular activities 5.but ignore others' feeling 汉译英 如今,中国共有大约2500万名大学生,是十年前的五倍,并且这个数字有望持续增长。中国设立的学位制度包括学士、硕士和博士三个学位等级(Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees)。中国的大学通常依据学生的高考(the National Higher Education Entrance Examination)成绩招生。公立大学对学生择优录取,被看做国家经济的主力。踌躇满志的学子们急切地等待考试结果,因为成绩能决定他们是否能进入著名的公立大学。 Today, there are about 25 million university students in China—five times the number a decade ago—and that number is expected to keep growing. China has set up a degree system, including Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees. Universities in China generally select their students based on students’performances in the National Higher Education Entrance Examination. Publicly run schools get their pick of the best students and are viewed as engines of the economy. Ambitious students eagerly await their exam results, which determine whether they can get into a prestigious public school.

上海翻译公司人文翻译事业的式微之境和振兴之路

上海翻译公司人文翻译事业的式微之境和振兴之路 不同民族、国家和地区的文化特性构成了世界文化的多样性,多元文化的共生共融又不断催生着新的文化形态,从而推动着人类文化的总体进步。而对一个国家或民族而言,文化的交流亦是其不断完善自身向前发展的一个重要路径,正如郭廷以先生在研究中国近代史时所称:“任何民族的命运,胥决之于其对于时代环境的适应力,亦即决之于文化。文化的形成有发之于一己者,有得之于人者,后者的重要性尤大于前者。集思方可广益,有容乃能致大。”可以毫不夸张地说,如果没有以符号转换为手段,意义再生为任务的跨文化交流为特质的翻译活动,人类就无从走到今天这样一种各种文明蓬勃发展和多元文化共生共融的局面。季羡林先生曾形象地说:“倘若拿河流来作比,中华文化这一条长河,有水满的时候,也有水少的时候,但却从未枯竭。原因就是有新水注入,注入的次数大大小小是颇多的,最大的有两次,一次是从印度来的水,一次是从西方来的水,而这两次的大注入依靠的都是翻译。” 历史如此,近代的西学翻译对中华民族的文明进步所起的推动作用更是清晰可辨,无论请来的是“德先生”还是“赛先生”,都对中国走出封闭、落后,走向开放、富强的复兴之路起到了无可替代的引领作用;19世纪末20世纪初,严复翻译的《天演论》《国富论》《法意》,蔡元培、李大钊、张东荪、贺麟等翻译的杜威、罗素、柏拉图、弗洛伊德、亚里斯多德、马克思西方哲学,朱光潜、潘光旦、冯承钧等译介的西方美学、心理学和欧美汉学等领域的众多经典作品惠泽中国学术,于中国学术之进步,民智之开启厥功甚伟。人文翻译吸收异域的文化精华,丰富我们的民族文化,对中国在思想文化领域与世界的沟通起了巨大作用。 一、人文翻译事业的生态环境与发展危机 从中国翻译协会提供的数据来看,目前全国从事翻译的总数达到五六十万人,其中专门从事翻译、拥有翻译职称的专职人员亦有约6万(高校教师尚不在此列)之多。就翻译图书出版来说,也是盛况空前。据中国版本图书馆资料室统计,1978年至1990年,全国出版翻译作品2.85万种;1996年至2006年,翻译类新书(不包括重译和多版本译著)的数量达到了12.75万种。 从上述数字看,我们翻译文化产业一派繁荣,然而与之相成鲜明对比的是,我国当前的人文翻译事业却面临极大困局,已经有学者将我国人文翻译领域的惨淡景象称为“即将坍塌的翻译界”。 一是人文翻译人才匮乏 虽然当前我国整个翻译行业从业人数在逐年上升,但在庞大的翻译从业者中,真正有水平、受过专业训练的翻译人才很少,人文翻译高端人才稀缺,人才断代的情况更是严重。上海文学翻译界的情况就是一个这样的缩影。上海曾是文学翻译的重要阵地,云集了既是杰出的作家又是卓越翻译家的鲁讯、瞿秋白、郭沫若、茅盾、巴金等文坛巨匠。建国后,上海译坛亦拥有像傅雷、草婴、满涛、叶水夫、方平、包文棣、孙大雨、朱雯、孙家晋等一批名家。但在这些人身后又有谁呢?目前,上海翻译家协会500多名会员平均年龄在60岁左右,60岁以上的老龄会员已占会员总数的70%,50岁左右的占20%,30岁以下的占2%都不到。而且那些文艺翻译硕果累累的翻译家都在这60岁以上的70%里。从全国范围来看,情况亦不容乐观。个别领域后继乏人的现象已非常突出,如民间歌曲的翻译,20年来只有上海现年75岁的薛范先生一人还在从事。“黄昏之笔”谁来接,成为业内人士的普遍担忧。 二是人文翻译精品力作减少 根据中国新闻出版信息网CIP数据中心的数据统计,近年来全国人文类翻译图书(包括文学类、艺术类和社科类)总数都可达数千种。然而,与人文翻译出版数量剧增不相匹配的是优秀翻译作品没有同步增长。新译作品大多是出自学徒辈年轻人之手的“快餐性”作品,已很难出现傅雷译的《约翰·克利斯朵夫》、杨绛译的《唐吉诃德》、朱生豪译莎士比亚等既能再现原文精神,又能整合中文特色的经得起时间检验的精品

科学翻译

第12页 0903060136 梁潇 0903060137 黄浩 0901014108 黄瑞尧 5.3性能分析 通信开销:在和平时期,验证和密钥协商协议的要求只有三路之间的网状路由器和网络用户和双向沟通网络用户之间。这是最低的通信回合要实现相互认证,因此,和平招致降低认证延迟。此外,通过设计,和平带来最低的额外因为它们可能对网络用户的通信开销如掌上电脑和智能手机进行的移动客户端比其他笔记本电脑访问无线网状网。这些移动客户端要少得多强大相比,网状路由器考虑到他们的沟通能力。在消息(M.1),(M.1),(M.2),网络用户只需要发送一组签名履行认证功能。作为我们立足本集团上签字的变化计划[8]中提出,签名的包括两个G的元素五个元素的Z带够。当使用[19]中描述的曲线,可以首要采取p到170位并使用G组1,其中每个元素是171位。因此,总群签名的长度为1192位或149字节。有了这些参数,安全性是大致相同作为一个标准的1024位RSA签名,这是128个字节[8]。也就是说,群签名的长度几乎是作为一个标准的RSA-1024的签名相同。 计算开销:在和平,最昂贵的计算操作的签名生成和验证。签名生成需要两个同构的应用中。同构计算,需要大约同时,作为一个在G1幂(使用快速计算的轨迹图)[8]。因此,签名生成需要约八幂(或multiexponentiations)和两个双线性映射计算。验证签名需要六个幂和3+2|网址|双线性映射计算。按照设计,和平采用会话认证的不对称对称的混合方法,降低计算成本。网络实体(Mesh 路由器和网络用户)执行昂贵的组签名操作相互验证,只有当建立一个新的会话,所有同一会话的后续数据交换是通过高效的基于MAC的方法进行验证。 更具体地说,和平需要进行相互认证,为建立一个新的会话时,执行一个签名生成和签名验证的网络用户。由此可以看出,签名验证的实际成本计算取决于一致资源定址器的大小,而签名的发电成本是固定的。和平可以主动控制的一致资源定址器的大小。此外,可以采取一种更为有效的吊销检查算法,其运行的时间是一致资源定址器的独立[8]中描述了对用户的隐私有点牺牲。这种技术可以进一步带来的总成本六幂和5个双线性映射计算的签名验证。另一方面,和平需要一个网状路由器进行相互认证其覆盖范围内的每个网络用户每每灯塔消息不同的会议和标志定期播出。 存储开销:在和平中,网络用户可以携带资源约束的普及设备,如掌上电脑和智能手机访问的无线网状网。因此,存储每个网络用户的开销应该是负担得起的现代普及设备。在我们的计划显示说明,在和平中的每个网络用户需要存储两个信息:他的小组的私钥及相关系统参数。该组的私钥为每个用户包含1组元素的G1和2个Z元素。如果我们首要选择p到170位,并使用G组1每个组171位的元素,每个组私钥用户只需消耗511位的内存,这是微不足道的现代普及设备。大多数的内存消耗部分是系统参数,其中可能包括代码来形容双线性组(G

锵锵三人行访谈节目策划书

《锵锵三人行》访谈节目策划书 一、栏目名称——《锵锵三人行》 二、栏目宗旨——俗人闲话,多少天下事,尽付笑谈中 1、永远将最新的新闻,最新的事,最新的话题呈现给观众。 2、新闻性与娱乐性的完美结合。 3、提供另类,深入浅出的评论性观点参考 三、栏目宣传语——锵锵,就是凤凰的叫声啊 四、栏目包装 栏目名称 凤凰卫视的台标设计成当空起舞的"金凤凰"形象,而《左传》里说,“凤凰于飞,和鸣锵锵”。“锵锵”是凤凰的叫声。另外,北方话中,“锵锵”是大声说话的意思。“所以锵锵三人行”这个名称不仅可以渲染栏目个性,也可以增强本栏目和凤凰卫视频道一体感,更贴切、生动、吸引人。 栏目logo 采用与凤凰卫视台标相同的标准色金色和简单的节目名称组成共通性的视觉象征符号“锵锵三人行”,让关众一眼就能分辨出它所代表的我栏目实体。因为只有格式化的logo才能有效地引导受众的遐想与栏目的诉求取得最大限度的一致性。

片头片尾 片头是简单5秒音乐之后出现节目logo及节目冠名,。而片尾是通常是主持人和嘉宾还在聊,字幕及片尾曲就出现了。这种未完成的状态,可以体现了本即兴谈话栏目的特点:节目可以在任何一个点开始,也可以在任何一个点结束。“聊天”、“未完成的状态”的“符号印象”也是本栏目特有的。 栏目宣传片 广告式的栏目自我宣传,也就是说将访谈的精彩片段剪辑在一起,将其以频道整体意识灵活地插入到各个广告时段,统筹安排。栏目导视系统 节目时长21分钟,中间两次插播广告,两次各5分钟。正是因为广告的出现,可以将栏目自然分开,“锵锵三人行,广告之后见”主持人不用再作任何铺垫。 演播室 一块带着栏目Logo虚拟的幕布、一张桌子、桌上的三个杯子以及周围围坐的三个人,主持人与嘉宾穿着随意。演播室主色调为暖黄色,希望借此营造一种随意的、放松的私人谈话空间感。在栏目背景环境的布置中,我栏目应以本色取胜,尽量简单温馨:一张桌子,三把椅子,每个人一个杯子,有点像家中温暖的客厅,又有点像都市里悠闲的茶室,没有音乐伴奏,没有台下观众,让嘉宾主持人感觉在这聊天与在家里几乎无分别。在谈话过程中,主持人窦文涛与嘉宾皆以本色出镜,穿着随意,一副下班后到朋友家串门的打扮,说话的语气、使用的语言也一如生活中朋友聊天时那样随意平实,力求表现出主持人嘉宾们本色状态下的样子。 五、栏目创意—— 近些年来, 电视谈话节目日渐风靡, 大有锐不可挡之势,几乎每 家电视台都推出了各自的谈话节目, 而清谈型谈话则是其中一种较 为特别的谈话形态, 它追求谈话本身的乐趣, 谈话方式随意性很强。

相关文档