文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 英文电影中的经典台词[1]

英文电影中的经典台词[1]

英文电影中的经典台词[1]
英文电影中的经典台词[1]

英文电影中的经典台词

一.【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词】

1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人

2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。

3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”

有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!

5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you dep end on them. That's institutionalizing.”

刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。

6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。

7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.

Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。

Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.

监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。

I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.

人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。

二.【《当幸福来敲门》中的经典台词】

1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有梦想,就要守护它。

2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.

当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。

3.You want something. Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴。

4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I

幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。

5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,

and I'll find the answer,.

我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。

6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

7.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.

如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。

8.What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants.

如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。

9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.

别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。

三.【《阿甘正传》中的经典台词】

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。

5.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

6.It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水。

7.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

8.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

9.His back is as crooked as a politician.

不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。

10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

11.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

12.You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同。

13.Stupid is as stupid does.傻人做傻事。

14.We were like peas and carrots.

豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。

15.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.放下包袱,继续前进

16.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光

17.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)

18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)

19.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)

20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)

21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨)

22.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上)

23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)

24.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

251.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

26.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

27.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

28.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

四.【《歌舞青春》中的经典台词】

You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.

The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"

你们必须记住,年轻的演员们,学习是不分季节的。它允许假期内闪烁之光振作并且启发。它使年轻的思想得到充实,神奇的未来之门在向你招手,回想每个珍贵的时刻,每个英勇的抉择。。。我像你这么大的时候,暑假早已飞快的过去了。但我依然清晰记得每一刻。。。

what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回忆是什么?

I gotta make bank.我得去赚钱

we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我们不打不相识,但是你真没有在意

We're not busy or anything. 我们没什么(此地无银三百两)

Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙计们

The big zero.什么都没有

Talk to me. 跟我说

Here's the thing.有一件事

Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成绩优秀,所有功课都优秀

he's really working someone.他在谈正事

we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我们抛开又一个炎热的夏天,这里是阿尔布开克市,因此,在这里你会感到很舒适,呼吸新鲜空气,跟夏

天问个好吧!

looking very sharp this summer.这个夏天你们看起来很精神

With discretion.很谨慎

"Whatever it takes."无论什么条件

don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那个只顾修炼瑜伽的人

let's go for it.接受它吧

Confirming assignments.确认分配

The promised land.愿望实现

would you care for lemonade?你想要点柠檬水吗?

Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.从今以后请记住要按时上下班

How sick is that 真糟糕

We got a hoop out back 我们可以承受的

All for one, and one for all,All right? 都是一样的,不是吗?

Send the waiters right in.让服务员都就位

college costs a fortune. 大学要花很多钱

Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看着他们,并和我保持联系

Big timeout on that one. 那个已经过去了

I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我来这只是赚一些钱并在工作后偷偷游个泳

I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我刚刚拿到演出报名单,你参加吗?

Close, very close.对,很对

you've been working out?你还在健身吗?

Fair warning.注意

Nice call.好建议

Line it up.瞄准

Off we go. 留下我们

work up an appetite 引起食欲

board of directors 董事会

This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成双了

We pull a little weight over at the school. 我们给学校施加了一点压力

Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 这并不是一个重要的约会啊

Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意脚下,安全起见

What the heck? 怎么回事

Again from the top. 再来一遍

Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次

I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graduate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.我很高兴你和队友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野猫队。队友也只是现在的,但是每个人都有他自己的将来。当你毕业后,很多人都会追逐同样的机会,盯着这些奖励并没有什么错。事实上,你不盯着,你会被落下的。

Same here. 我也是

What is she up to? 她准备干什么?

Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年轻人,未来是个未知数,

You got eyes, use them. 眼见为实,看看吧

Coming right up. 马上来

in the meantime 同时

Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太过分了,小滑头

It's been wild 有点疯狂

Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想说,很难了解这些

Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比赛

Let's run it back. 再来一场

You might want to think this one out.你必须考虑清楚

Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一头金发,穿着时髦时装

I don't really want to see my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那里怒气冲天

经典英文电影台词100句

经典英文电影台词100句 美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克·盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927 年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。 1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

英文电影中的经典对白

英文电影中的经典对白 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉! these walls arekind of funny like that. first you hate them, then you get used to them. enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. that s institutionalizing. 刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.every man s got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.red: there s not a day goes by i don t feelregret. not because i m in here, or because you think i should. i look back onthe way i was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. iwant to talk to him. i want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. but i can t. that kid s long gone and this old man is all that sleft. i got to live with that. rehabilitated? it s just a bullshit word. so yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. because to tell youthe truth,i don t give a shit. red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官).回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题.可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去.重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎.prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事. 10.i find i m so excited. i can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. i think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.i hope i can make it across the border. i hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. i hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. i hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱 的激动心情.我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝.我希望.

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

英文电影经典台词大全

英文电影经典台词大全 导读:本文是关于英文电影经典台词大全的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、You can’t handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!《义海雄风》 2、All right,Mr。DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up。好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》 3、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small。我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。《日落大道》 4、Death is just a part of life,something we're all destined to do。死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》 5、A man can be destroyed but not defeated。一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》 6、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers。我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。《欲望号街车》 7、Love means never having to say you’re sorry。爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》 8、You had me at hello。你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》 9、After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!《乱世佳人》 10、There’s no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!

《红粉联盟》 11、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon。We have the stars。噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。《扬帆》 12、I think it's hard winning a war with words。我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》 13、Wait a minute,wait a minute。You ain’t heard nothin’yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!《爵士歌手》 14、Shed no tears for me,my glory lives forever!不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战2》 15、A boy’s best friend is his mother。一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。《惊魂记》 16、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates。You never know what you’re gonna get。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。《阿甘正传》 17、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good。没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。《华尔街》 18、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!《壮志凌云》 19、You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?《出租车司机》 20、Show me the money!让我看到钱!《甜心先生》 21、I’ll have what she’s having。我会拥有她所拥有的。《当

经典电影台词中英文

经典电影台词中英文 导读:本文是关于经典电影台词中英文,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、如果当时你没走,后来的我们会不会不一样。——《后来的我们》 If you hadn't gone, would we be different then? 2、毕业时我们在一起,希望未来我们还能再相遇!——《谁的青春不迷茫》 When we graduate, we hope that we can meet again in the future. 3、我们人类更关心的是拥有,而不是存在。——《超体》 We humans are more concerned with possession rather than being. 4、钱不是问题,是你不在我心里了。——《北京遇上西雅图》 Money is not a problem. You are not in my heart. 5、你妈妈也去过不少地方耶!还有这种嗜好!只拍床这么变态!——《前度》 Your mother has been to many places. And this hobby! Only filming the bed so abnormal! 6、可以负责任的告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重!——《天下无贼》 I can tell you responsibly that Uncle Li is very angry and

the consequences are very serious. 7、男人钱多钱少不重要,找一个知冷知热疼你的。——《北京遇上西雅图》 It doesn't matter if a man has more money or less money. 8、如果我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走——《花样年华》 If I have another ticket, will you go with me? 9、解散,重组,没有区别,本质相同。——《超体》 There is no difference between dissolution and reorganization. 10、基础决定高度。心态决定状态。——《少年班》 The foundation determines height. State of mind determines state. 11、孤独不是永远的,在一起才是永远的。——《观音山》 Solitude is not eternal, and together is forever. 12、我一看有人提着包离开这个城市,别管他去哪,我都很羡慕。——《立春》 As soon as I saw someone leaving the city with a bag, no matter where he went, I was very envious. 13、这不在于我爱你多少,而是我能忍多少。——《二次曝光》 It's not how much I love you, but how much I can bear. 14、每个人,包括我自己,都有愚蠢透顶的时候。——《小时代》 Everyone, including myself, is full of stupidity.

中英文电影台词

中英文电影台词 【篇一:中英文电影台词】 ():20部外国爱情电影经典台词中英对译 1.《剪刀手爱德华》 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。 i love you not for who you are, but for who i am with you. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后, 你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握 和珍惜你爱的人。 one may fall in love with many people during the lifetime. when youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 3.《廊桥遗梦》 我们每个人都在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。 we all live in the past. we take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 4.《蓝莓之夜》 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个 不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就 那么忘记了。 one is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 5.《恋夏500天》 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。 love makes man grow up or sink down. 6.《如果能再爱一次》 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人 的爱情,都是负重的。

经典英文电影台词、翻译

1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942) 2、I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997) 3、I'll have what she's having. 我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989) 4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951) 5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 8、Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996) 9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get. 生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 ) 10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 11、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939) 12、You can't handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992) 13、After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939) 14、It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. 并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。(《我不是天使》1933 ) 15、You talking'to me? 你在跟我说话吗?(《出租汽车司机》1976 ) 16、You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971) 17、Well,nobody's perfect. 人无完人。(《热情似火》1959) 18、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927) 19、We'll always have Paris. 我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 20、I am big!It's the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950) 21、I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986) 22、You talking to me?

英文经典对话台词

史上最全经典欧美电影中英台词整理集合 (一)高分电影《星际穿越》中的经典台词 太空电影一直是个吸人眼球的题材,最近比较火的当属《星际穿越》吧!美国登月居然被说成了是虚构的,不得不佩服导演的脑洞。该电影基于知名理论物理学家基普·索恩的黑洞理论经过合理演化之后,加入人物和相关情节改编而成。片中绚丽的视觉效果烘托出“爱”的主题,影片中更不乏令人深思的经典台词。 1. cooper: mankind was born on earth. it was never meant to die here. 库珀:人类生在地球,但绝不应该在这里灭亡。 2. cooper: we used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt. 库珀:我们曾经仰望星空,思考我们在宇宙中的位置,而现在我们只会低着头,担心如何在这片土地上活下去。 3. do not go gentle into that good night. old age should burn and rave at close of day. rage, rage against the dying light. 不要温和地走进那个良夜。白昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。 4. cooper: well find a way; we always have. 库珀:我们会找到办法的,我们总有办法。 5. brand: love is the one thing that transcends time and space. 布兰德:只有爱可以穿越时空。 库珀:我们总坚信自己有能力去完成不可能的事情。我们珍视这些时刻,这些我们敢于追求卓越、突破障碍、探索星空、揭开未知面纱的时刻,我们将这些时刻视为我们最值得骄傲的成就。但我们已经失去了这一切。又或者,也许我们只是忘了我们仍然是开拓者,我们才刚刚开始。那些伟大的成就不能只属于过去,因为我们的命运就在太空。 7. [after the explosion] (爆炸之后) cooper: whats your trust setting tars? 库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少? tars: lower than yours apparently. 塔斯:显然比你们低。 8. cooper: [when cooper tries to reconfigure tars] humour 75%. 库珀:(尝试重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。 tars: 75%. self destruct sequence in t minus 10 9 8... 塔斯:75%。自毁程序启动,10,9,8?? cooper: lets make it 65%. 库珀:还是设置成65%吧。 murph: then lets succeed. 墨菲:那我们就成功啊。 10. murph: today is my birthday. and its a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. well, now im the same age that you were when you left... and itd be really great if you came back soon. 墨菲:今天是我的生日。这个生日很特殊,因为你当年走的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩大概就一样大了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪??如果你能早点回来就太好了。 11. brand: couldnt youve told her you were going to save the world? 布兰德:你难道没有告诉你女儿你是去拯救世界的吗?

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

20部经典英文电影对白

20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 每部电影都有让人难忘的经典对白,下列对白哪个是您最欣赏的呢? 1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go o f that promise. 3.《007系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4.《阿甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're go nna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is j ust a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this m arked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I'v e wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 "There's no place like home." 10.《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

(完整版)英文电影经典台词,_绝对原创

电影类 Into the wild 1.When he did,he would do it with characteristic immodration. 一旦开始,就绝不会回头。 2.It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and law and irksome obligations absoulte freedom. 在我们心中它意味着逃离过去,苦恼,约束和烦人的责任和完全的自由3.A in Aparthied in South African Society.A-minus in Contemporary African Politics and the Food Crisis in Africa. A在南非社会代表着种族隔离,A代表着同期南非政治和食物紧缺。 4.Rather than love,than money,than faith,than fame,than fairness,give me truth. 我宁可不要爱情,金钱,信仰,名誉,公平,请给我事情的真实。 5.Some people feel like they don't deserve love,they walk away quietly into empty spaces,trying to close the gaps to the past. 有些人认为他们注定得不到真爱,静静的走向没有感情的未来,试图断绝和过去所有的联系。 6.The sea's only gifts are harsh blows,and,occasionally,the chance to feel strong.Now,i don't know much about the sea,but i do know that's the way it is here.And i also know how important it is in life ,not necessarily to be strong ,but to feel strong . 大海唯一能给我们的就是无情的海浪,有时候海浪会来的很猛烈。现在我对大海知之甚少,但我知道这就是它存在的方式。我还知道在自己的生命中,你不必很强壮,却要觉得自己很强壮。 7.To measure yourself at least once,to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions,facing the blind,deaf stone alone,with nothing help you but your hands and your own head. 哪怕只有一次也要去证明自;哪怕只有一次,也要在原生态中去发现自我,独自一人去面对冰冷的石头,仅仅用自己的头脑和双手来帮助自己。 8.The freedom and simple beauty is just too good to pass up . 自由和单纯因太美好而匆匆流逝。 9.There was clearly felt the presence of a force not bound to,be kind to man 我感受到自然的力量,他并不会偏向人类。 10.The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人类的新灵魂来自人类的新经历。 11.But when you forgive,you love.And when you love,God's lights shines on you.

(完整版)那些经典的英文动画片台词

那些年经典的欧美动画片台词 Lion King 《狮子王》: 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

英语经典电影经典台词,

都说听过很多哲理,却依然过不好这一生。那是因为我们会经常忘了,那些曾经震撼心灵的话语。 “鸡汤”多饮则腻,无益;少而精,则进补。下文的一些电影经典台词句句扎心。让我们抖抖行囊,再次出发。 I'm letting life hit me until it gets tired. Then I'll hit back. It's a class rope-a-dope. — Sebastian, from La La Land 我任由生活对我百般打击,直到它累为止。然后我再反击,就像拳击赛上的短暂休息。——塞巴斯汀《爱乐之城》 Do, or do not. There is no "try". – Yoda, from Star Wars 一不做,二不休。没有“尝试”这一说。——犹达《星球大战》

The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it. – Jordan Belfort, from The Wolf of Wall Street 你和目标之间相隔的距离,就是你一直告诉自己你做不到。——乔丹·贝尔福特《华尔街之狼》 I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. – Edna Mode, from The Incredibles 我从不回头看,亲爱的。因为它会扰乱现状。—— E夫人《超人总动员》 However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. – from The

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档