文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 乔布斯演讲 坚不可摧 中英文版

乔布斯演讲 坚不可摧 中英文版

乔布斯演讲 坚不可摧 中英文版
乔布斯演讲 坚不可摧 中英文版

You can’t connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards.

你无法把点滴与未来联系,这能通过回顾才能看见

So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.

所以你必须相信过去的点滴能串联未来

You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.

你必须有信念,不管那是你的胆识,命运,人生,还是因果报应。

Because believing that the dots will connect down the road, will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it lead you off the well worn path. And that will make all the difference.

因为把过去点滴串联起来,才能有信念忠于自我,即使你的选择和别人的不一样,这会使你与众不同

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.

你的时间是有限的,不要浪费在其他人的生命中。

Don’t be trapped by dogma,which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.

别受教条约束,别活在其他人对你的期望之中,

Don’t let the noise of others’opinions drown out your own inner ’ve got to find what you love.

别让批评抹掉了你内心的声音,你得找到你所爱的东西

And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers.

包括你热爱的事业和你的伴侣

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.

你的工作占据了你的大量时间,相信你做的工作是对的,才能发自内心的得到满足

And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.

只有爱你所做的事业才能成就不凡

If you haven’t found it yet,keep looking, and don’t settle.

如果你还没有找到,继续找,别安逸下来

Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become.

有勇气顺才自己的心和直觉,你的内心早晚就知道你未来的梦想

You’re going to have some ups and you’re goning to have some downs.

但是你不可能一路顺遂

Most people give up on themselves easily. You know the human spirit is powerful?!

大多数人轻易放弃,但你知道人的意志有多坚强吗?

There is nothing as powerful. It’s hard to kill the human spirit!

意志是无可比拟的坚强又富有韧性的!

Anybody can feel good when they have their health, their bills are paid, they have happy relationships.

任何人在财富,感情生活,健康良好的环境中,都能感到幸福,

Anybody can be positive then,anybody can have a larger vision then,anybody can have faith under those kinds of circumstances.

任何人都能自得其满,任何人都能有伟大的理想,任何人在何样的环境下都能有信念

The real challenge of growth, mentally, emotionally and spiritually comes when you get knocked takes courage to act.

真正的试验你的信念,信仰和意志,是当你被击倒的时候,其身而行需要有勇气,

Part of being hungry when you have been defeated.

被击到仍能谦虚,

It takes courage to start over again.

需要有勇气放下并重新开始。

Fear kills dreams.

恐惧扼杀梦想

Fear kills , put people in the hospital.

恐惧扼杀希望,恐惧使人一蹶不振

Fear can age you, can hold you back from doing something that you know within yourself that you are capable of doing, but it will paralyze you.

恐惧使你苍老,阻止你去做能做到的任何事,但是他也会使你麻木不仁

At the end of your feelings is nothing, but at the end of every principle is a promise.

每个情绪起伏仍然一事无成,凡是每个原则是自我的承诺。

Behind your little feelings,it might not be absolutely nothing at the end of your little feelings.

你的喜怒哀乐最后可能什么都没有,但是每当下决心就是一种承诺。

But behind every principle is a some of you in your life, the reason why you not at your goal right now, because you just all about your feelings.

你们有些人至今尚未成功,那是因为你们过于情绪化

All on your feellings, you don’t feel like waking up,so who does?

你被情绪所主导,像是早上不想起床?谁想?

Everyday you say “no”to your dreams, you might be pushing your dreams back a whole six months, a whole year!

每天你不面对自己的梦想你也许会把目标延续六个月,或是一年!

That one single day, that one day you didn’t get up could have pushed your stuff back, I don’t know how long.

就是没有起身鞭策自己的那一瞬间,你不晓得退后了多少

Don’t allow your emotions to control you.

别让你的情感控制你

We are emotional, but what you want to begin to discipline your emotion.

我们是情感的动物,但是你必须管理你的情感

If you don’t dicipline and contain your emotion, they will use you.

你要是不能管理你的情感,你将会被吞噬

You want it , and you are going to go all out to have it.

你想全力以赴,毫不保留

It’s not going to be easy, when you want to ’s not easy.

当你要改变的时候,不会那么容易。

If it were in fact easy, everybody would do it.

如果很容易的话,任何人都做到了

But if you’re serious, you’ll go all out.

但是你认真,全力以赴

I’m in control here.

我是主宰者,主导着自我

I’m not going to let this get me down, I’m not going to let this destroy me.

我不会让外在事物打击我,摧毁我

I’m coming back!

我重新站起来

And I’ll be stronger and better because of it!

而我会变得更好更加坚强

You have got to make a declaration,that this is what you stand for!

你必须下定决心,这是你的意义

You’re standing up for your dreams, you’re standing up for peace of mind, you’re standing up for health.

如果这是你想要的梦,不论那是健康还是,或是功成名就

Take full responsibility for your life!

对你的人生付完全的责任

Accept where you are and the responsibility that you’re going to take yourself where you want to go.

接受现在的自己,并且做得更好

You can decide that I am going to live each day as if it were my last!

你可以把每一天当做最后一天在过

Live your life with passion!With some drive!

活出你的激情来,拿出你的魄力来

Decided that you are going to push yourself.

每天不断鞭策自己做得更好

The last chapter to your life has not been written yet, and it doen’t matter about what happened yesterday.

人生的最后一张尚未写下

It doesn’t matter about what happened to you, what matter is: what are you going to do about it?

昨日种种的事情比不重要,你发生了什么也没有关系,重要的是,你要怎么做?

This year I will make this goal become a reality.

今年我要是梦想成为现实

I won’t talk about it can,I can, I can!

我甚至不想讲了,我可以的,我可以的,我可以的!

To persevere I think is important for everybody, don’t give up, don’t give in.

我觉得坚持对每个人都很重要,不要放弃,不要妥协。

There’s always an answer to everything.

每件事情都有方法

乔布斯2005年在斯坦福大学的演讲稿(中英文)

史蒂夫乔布斯2005年6月在斯坦福大学毕业典礼上的演讲 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says This is the text of the Commencement address by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Com puter and of Pixar Animation Studios, delivered on June 12, 2005. I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. 你必须要找到你所爱的东西 很荣幸和大家一道参加这所世界上最好的一座大学的毕业典礼。我大学没毕业,说实话,这是我第一次离大学毕业典礼这么近。今天我想给大家讲三个我自己的故事,不讲别的,也不讲大道理,就讲三 The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? 第一个故事讲的是点与点之间的关系。我在里德学院(Reed College)只读了六个月就退学了,此后便在学校里旁听,又过了大约一年半,我彻底离开。那么,我为什么退学呢? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college gra duate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly t hat I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. 这得从我出生前讲起。我的生母是一名年轻的未婚在校研究生,她决定将我送给别人收养。她非常希望收养我的是有大学学历的人,所以把一切都安排好了,我一出生就交给一对律师夫妇收养。没想到我落地的霎那间,那对夫妇却决定收养一名女孩。So my parents, who were on a waiting list, g ot a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that

乔布斯斯坦福大学演讲稿中英版

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. It dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college. And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents' savings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn't see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out I could stop taking the required classes that didn't interest me, and begin dropping in on the ones that looked interesting. It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5¢deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the 7 miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna

乔布斯斯坦福大学演讲 - 中英文完整版

This is the text of the Commencement address by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, delivered on June 12, 2005. Thank you. I’m honored to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. Truth be told, I never graduated from college, and this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That’s it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: “We have an unexpected baby boy, do you want him?” They said: “Of course.” My biological mother found out later that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would go to college. This was the start in my life. And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents’ savings were being spent on my college tuit ion. After six months, I couldn’t see the value in it. I had no idea

乔布斯在斯坦福大学的演讲稿英文原稿

乔布斯在斯坦福大学的演讲稿英文原稿 Thank you. I'm honored to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. Truth be told, I never graduated from college and this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first six months but then stayed around as a drop-in for another eighteen months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife, except that when I popped out, they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking, "We've got an unexpected baby boy. Do you want him?" They said, "Of course." My biological mother found out later that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would go to college. This was the start in my life. And seventeen years later, I did go to college, but I na?vely chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents' savings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn't see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life, and no idea of how college was going to help me figure it out, and here I was, spending all the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back, it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out, I could stop taking the required classes that didn't interest me and begin dropping in on the ones that looked far more interesting. It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms. I returned Coke bottles for the five-cent deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the seven miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple. I loved it. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on. Let me give you one example. Reed College at that time offered perhaps the best calligraphy instruction in the country. Throughout the campus every poster, every label on every drawer was beautifully hand-calligraphed. Because I had dropped out and didn't have to take the normal classes, I decided to take a calligraphy class to learn how to do this. I learned about serif and sans-serif typefaces, about varying the amount of space between different letter combinations, about what makes great typography great. It was beautiful, historical, artistically subtle in a way that science can't capture, and I found it fascinating.

(完整word版)乔布斯2005年斯坦福大学毕业演讲中英文对照版

乔布斯2005年斯坦福大学毕业演讲中英文完整版 直面死亡+勇气 Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish 求知若饥,虚心若愚 'You've got to find what you love, 你必须要找到你所爱的东 I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. 很荣幸和大家一道参加这所世界上最好的一座大学的毕业典礼。我大学没毕业,说实话,这是我第一次离大学毕业典礼这么近。今天我想给大家讲三个我自己的故事,不讲别的,也不讲大道理,就讲三个故事。 The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? 第一个故事讲的是点与点之间的关系。我在里德学院(Reed College)只读了六个月就退学了,此后便在学校里旁听,又过了大约一年半,我彻底离开。那么,我为什么退学呢? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college. 这得从我出生前讲起。我的生母是一名年轻的未婚在校研究生,她决定将我送给别人收养。她非常希望收养我的是有大学学历的人,所以把一切都安排好了,我一出生就交给一对

乔布斯2005年斯坦福大学毕业演讲中英文对照版

乔布斯2005年斯坦福大学毕业演讲 乔布斯2005年斯坦福大学毕业演讲中英文完整版 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says This is the text of the Commencement address by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, delivered on June 12, 2005. I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. 你必须要找到你所爱的东西 很荣幸和大家一道参加这所世界上最好的一座大学的毕业典礼。我大学没毕业,说实话,这是我第一次离大学毕业典礼这么近。今天我想给大家讲三个我自己的故事,不讲别的,也不讲大道理,就讲三个故事。 The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? 第一个故事讲的是点与点之间的关系。我在里德学院(Reed College)只读了六个月就退学了,此后便在学校里旁听,又过了大约一年半,我彻底离开。那么,我为什么退学呢? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last

乔布斯_斯坦福演讲_《Stay_Foolish,_Stay_Hungry》演讲稿1

I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That’s it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: ―We have a n unexpected baby boy; do you want him?‖ They said: ―Of course.‖ My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college. And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents’ sa vings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn’t see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out I could stop taking the required cl asses that didn’t interest me, and begin dropping in on the ones that looked interesting.

关于乔布斯的演讲稿

关于乔布斯的演讲稿 关于乔布斯的演讲稿 关于乔布斯的演讲稿Steve Jobs is the CEO of Apple Computer, a leader in the field of personal puting hih he o-founded in 1976, and Pixar, the Aadem-Aard-inning animation studio he o-founded in 1986. His innovative idea of hat a personal puter should be led him to revolutionize the onsumer puter hardare and softare industr. When Jobs as tent one, he and a friend, Steve Wozniak, built a personal puter that the alled the Apple. The Apple hanged people's idea of hat a puter should be. Thanks to the Apple, people's image of puters hanged from being a giganti and insrutable maof vauum tubes onl used b big busineand the government to a small box used b ordinar people. No pan has done more to demoratize the puter and make it user-friendl than Apple Computer. Steve Jobs softare design for the Maintosh introdued the indos interf-ae and the mouse hih set a ne standard for graphial interf-ae appliations and interf-ae interation. Jobs as an unlikel andidate to have bee the prototpe of Ameria's puter industr entrepreneur. While still in high shool, Jobs attended letures at the Helett-Pakard in Palo Alto. He as also hired as a summer emploee for Helett-Pakard. Another emploee at Helett-Pakard as Stephen Wozniak a reent

乔布斯在斯坦福大学的演讲稿(中英)

名人演讲>>乔布斯演讲总结自己的一生 这是苹果公司和Pixar动画工作室的CEO Steve Jobs于2005年6月12号在斯坦福大学的毕业典礼上面的演讲稿。 I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. 我今天很荣幸能和你们一起参加毕业典礼,斯坦福大学是世界上最好的大学之一。我从来没有从大学中毕业。说实话,今天也许是在我的生命中离大学毕业最近的一天了。今天我想向你们讲述我生活中的三个故事。不是什么 大不了的事情,只是三个故事而已。 The first story is about connecting the dots. 第一个故事是关于“因”和“果”。 I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? 我在Reed大学读了六个月之后就退学了,但是在十八个月以后——我真正的作出退学决定之前,我还经常去学校。我为什么要退学呢? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that whe n I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college. 故事从我出生的时候讲起。我的亲生母亲是一个年轻的,没有结婚的大学毕业生。她决定让别人收养我, 她十分 想让我被大学毕业生收养。所以在我出生的时候,她已经做好了一切的准备工作,能使得我被一个律师和他的妻子所收养。但是她没有料到,当我出生之后,律师夫妇突然决定他们想要一个女孩。所以我的生养父母(他们还 在我亲生父母的观察名单上)突然在半夜接到了一个电话:“我们现在这儿有一个不小心生出来的男婴,你们想要他吗?”他们回答道:“当然!”但是我亲生母亲随后发现,我的养母从来没有上过大学,我的父亲甚至从没有读过高中。她拒绝签这个收养合同。但是在几个月以后,我的父母答应她一定要让我上大学,那个时候她才同意。 And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents' savings were being spent on my college tuition. After

乔布斯在斯坦福大学毕业典礼上的演讲稿(中英文对照)

乔布斯在斯坦福大学毕业典礼上的演讲 稿(中英文对照) 篇一:乔布斯斯坦福大学毕业典礼演讲稿【中英】乔布斯XX年斯坦福演讲:活出你自己 XX年6月12日,在美国斯坦福大学毕业典礼上,苹果公司CEO史蒂夫?乔布斯(Steve Jobs)发表了精彩演讲。已被确诊身患癌症的乔布斯对在场学子讲述了自己经历的三个故事,与学子们分享自己的创业心得,并以此激励年轻一代勇敢、积极、快乐地面对人生。这三次体验不仅在斯坦福大学的毕业生、也在硅谷乃至其他地方的技术同行中引起了巨大反响。尤其The Whole Earth Catalog提到的话,作为杂志,这是一种精神,一种气质。乔布斯对操场上挤的满满的毕业生、校友和家长们说:“你的时间有限,所以最好别把它浪费在模仿别人这种事上。”--同样地,如果还在学校的话,似乎不应该去模仿退学的牛人们。乔布斯朴实而真诚的演讲不但赢得了全场数次热烈鼓掌和尖叫,也成为近年美国毕业典礼演讲中最具影响力的一篇。时至今日,这一演讲仍然对广大学子和创业者产生着深远影响。以下为乔布斯在斯坦福大学毕业典礼上的演讲全文: 史蒂夫·乔布斯(Steve Jobs)在斯坦福大学XX年毕业典礼上的演讲稿 [中英对照] XX-10-06 21:04:19

You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says Jobs说,你必须要找到你所爱的东西。 This is the text of the Commencement address by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, delivered on June 12, XX. 这是苹果公司和Pixar动画工作室的CEO Steve Jobs 于XX年6月12号在斯坦福大学的毕业典礼上面的演讲稿。 Thank you.I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. 我今天很荣幸能和你们一起参加毕业典礼,斯坦福大学是世界上最好的大学之一。我从来没有从大学中毕业。说实话,今天也许是在我的生命中离大学毕业最近的一天了。今天我想向你们讲述我生活中的三个故事。不是什么大不了的事情,只是三个故事而已。 The first story is about connecting the dots. 第一个故事是关于如何把生命中的点点滴滴串连起来。 I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档