文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 疯狂原始人完整剧本中英文对照

疯狂原始人完整剧本中英文对照

疯狂原始人完整剧本中英文对照
疯狂原始人完整剧本中英文对照

疯狂原始人

【人物介绍】

Grug: dad

瓜哥:爸爸

Ugga: mom

乌嘠:妈妈

Eep: daughter

小伊:大女儿

Sandy: daughter

小珊:小女儿

Thunk: son

坦克:小儿子

Gran: grandmother

外婆:外婆

Guy: a new friend

盖:大家的新朋友

【旁白】

With every sun comes a new day, a new beginning. A hope that things will be better tod ay than they were yesterday. But not for me. My name?s Eep. And this is my family. The Croods. If you weren?t clued already,by animal skin and sloping forehead, we are cavemen. Most days we spend in our cave in the dark. Night after night, day after day. Yep. Home sweet home. When we did go out, we struggled to find food in a harsh and hostile world, and I struggled to survive my family. We were the last ones around. There used to be neighbors.The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth. The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake. The Erfs, mosquito bite. The Throgs, common cold. And the Croods......That?s us. The Croods made it, because of my dad. He was strong, and he followed the rules, the ones painted on our cave walls: Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad. Going out at night is bad. Basically, anything fun is bad. Welcome to my world. But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant. Because what we didn?t know was that our world was about to come to an end. And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that.

太阳升起带来新的一天,新的开始,新的希望,希望今天一切能比昨天好,我是不指望了。我叫小伊,这些是我的家人,咕噜家族。从我们穿的兽皮和后倾的额头你应该能猜出来,我们是穴居人。大部分时间我们待在洞穴里,在黑暗里,日复一日,夜复一夜。是啊,可爱的家。当我们离开洞穴,得在残酷危险的世界里拼命找食物,而我还得拼命忍受我的家人。这儿现在就剩我们这一家了。以前还有些邻居(早上好)。呱哒一家被猛犸象踩死了,哗咔一家被一条沙蛇吞掉了,呃呼一家被蚊子叮死了,嗦咯一家得感冒死了,还有咕噜一家就是我们。我们一家能活到今天,全靠我的爸爸,他很强壮,他遵守规矩。画在岩壁上的规矩:新的都是坏的,好奇是坏的,晚上出门是坏的。一句话,好玩的事都是坏的。欢迎来到我的世界。不过呢,这个故事讲的是这一切在忽然之间彻底改变,因为我们还不知道,我们生活的世界很快就要毁灭了,而岩壁上没有一条规矩告诉我们该怎么办。

Grug: You?re supposed to wait for my signal, Eep.

瓜哥:你该等我的信号发出后再出来,小伊。

Eep: We?ve been in that cave forever.

小伊:不,我感觉在洞里待了一辈子。

Grug: Three days is not forever.

瓜哥:才三天而已不算很长。

Eep: It is with this family.

小伊:和家人在一起就长了。

Grug: Eep, will you come down here? You?re being so...so dramatic. No,no,no,Sandy, come back here! Remember the signal. Good girls wait for the signal. Ugga!

瓜哥:小伊,你能不能下来?你这么说太夸张了。不不不,小珊,快回来。等我信号,好孩子要听信号。乌嘎!

Ugga: As soon as I get Sandy, I?ll go back in, and you can give the signal.

乌嘠:我抓了小珊就回洞里去,你就能发信号了。

Grug: No. But you?re already out now.

瓜哥:那有什么用,你们都出来了。

Thunk: I am waiting for the signal, Dad!

坦克:我在等你信号,爸爸。

Grug: Never mind, Thunk. Just come out.

瓜哥:无所谓了坦克,你出来吧!

Thunk: But if you don?t give me the signal, how do I know you?re my dad?

坦克:可是如果你不发信号,我怎么知道你是我爸爸?

Grug: The signal isn?t so, you know it?s me. It?s so you know I wasn?t eaten by an animal.

瓜哥:发信号不是要证明我是谁,是要告诉你们我没被动物吃掉。

Thunk: Then why is the signal an animal noise? I mean, doesn?t that just confuse things? I?m still waiting for the signal.

坦克:等一下,那为什么信号是动物的声音?这样不是更搞不清了吗?我还是先别动,等你的信号再出来。

Ugga: Mom, we?re ready to leave! Mom?

乌嘠:妈妈,可以出来了。妈妈?

Gran: Still alive! I?m still alive!

外婆:我还活着。哈哈哈

Grug: It?s still early.

瓜哥:天还早呢!

Gran: And you?re still fat.

外婆:你还这么胖。

Grug: Breakfast formation! I want to see some real caveman action out there! We do this fast. We do this loud. We do this as a family, and never not be afraid!

瓜哥:排成早餐队形!都拿点穴居人的样子出来,我们动作要快,我们声音要响,我们要齐心协力,还有永远不要不害怕。

Thunk: Yay...breakfast...

坦克:好哎,早餐。

Grug: Okay, who?s up? We?ll flip for it. Call her in the air.

瓜哥:轮到谁了,我们“丢人”决定,(将外婆扔向高空)头还是屁股?

Eep: Heads!

小伊:头!(外婆坠下)

Grug: Tails. Thunk?s in. Positions! Okay. Thunk, go! Come on, Thunk.

瓜哥:屁股朝上,坦克去。各就各位。行了,坦克,去吧。快去,坦克。(坦克狂奔跑向鸟蛋,抱起鸟蛋往回跑)

Grug: Way to go! Take it to the cave!

瓜哥:往那去!把它带回洞里!(鸟跑来将坦克撞倒,抢回蛋)

Grug: Release the baby!

瓜哥向妈妈喊:放小孩!

Ugga: Get?em, Sandy, go!

乌嘠:去吧,小珊!(妈妈和小珊一同抢蛋,两只松鼠将大鸟绊倒,趁机抢走鸟蛋)Ugga: Get them, Mom!

乌嘠:抓住它们,妈妈!

(外婆用拐棍勾住松鼠尾部将鸟蛋抛向高空,并用拐棍接住,其他动物一齐上前争抢,外婆倒地,蛋被抢走)

Gran: Old lady down! Eep, avenge me!

外婆:老太太阵亡,小伊,替我报仇!(小伊狂奔抢得鸟蛋)

Eep: Thanks.

小伊:谢啦!(小伊将鸟蛋扔向爸爸)接着!

Grug: Eep!

瓜哥:小伊!

Eep: Heads up!

小伊:注意了!

Thunk: Hey, Dad,can we eat now?

坦克:爸爸,我们现在可以吃了吗?

Grug: Just wait till we get home. Eep, put on the brakes! Eep!

瓜哥:等我们回到家再吃,小伊,过来踩刹车。小伊!

(猛兽在后面穷追不舍,幸好大家都跑进了洞里,鸟蛋落在了地上,裂了个小缝)Grug: Who?s hungry?

瓜哥:谁饿了?

Thunk: Good one, Dad.

坦克:爸爸,这个不错!

Grug: Here you go, Thunk. Drink up!

瓜哥:给你,坦克,喝吧!(鸟蛋落地,裂了一个小缝)

Thunk: Sorry, dad.

坦克:对不起,爸爸。

Ugga: Looks like fast food tonight.

乌嘠(抢过鸟蛋):看来今晚得吃“快餐”了。(妈妈将蛋传给小珊)

(大家争相吃“早餐”,轮到爸爸了只有一口了)

Grug: That?s all right. I ate last week.

瓜哥:没关系,我上星期吃过了。(将手指伸向天空)

Gran: Two knuckle warning!

外婆(惊呼):两指节警告!

Go, go ,go.

众人:快走!大家快回去!

Grug: Come on, come on. Darkness brings death! We know this.

瓜哥:快点,我们都知道黑暗带来死亡。

Ugga: The moon is full. Bath night.

乌嘠:今天是满月,该洗澡了。

Gran: Run for your life!

外婆:快逃命啊!

Ugga: You to, Mom.

乌嘠:你也得洗,妈妈。

Gran: I don?t want to lose my protective layer.

外婆(拼命反抗):老泥是我的保护膜,我不洗!

Ugga: Mom, you?ve got ants. See? Sandy doesn?t fuss.

乌嘠(对外婆说:妈妈,你都长虫了!瞧,小珊都洗了。

Grug: Is she still out there?

瓜哥(向妈妈询问):她还在外面吗?

Ugga:You know she hates the cave, Grug.

乌嘠:你知道她讨厌待在洞里。

(小伊奋力顺着岩石往上爬,追赶最后的夕阳,手伸向高空,贪恋最后的光明)

Eep: Please come back tomorrow!

小伊:明天要回来哦!

(洞内,妈妈在拿棍棒“打”爸爸,进行所谓的“洗澡”)

Grug: How can she not like the cave? It?s so cozy.

瓜哥:她为什么不爱待在洞里?又温暖又舒服。

Ugga: It is a littile dark, right?

乌嘠:洞里面,有点黑,瓜哥。

Grug: It?s not that dark. Eep! Eep! Come on, I gotta close the cave. Eep!

瓜哥:也不是太黑啊!(对洞外)小伊!小伊!(走出洞门呼喊小伊)快回来,我要关门了。(突然发现小伊在极高的洞穴口的树枝上,吓了一跳)爸爸:小伊!

Eep: Okay! Okay!

小伊:行了,来了。

Grug: Eep! Come down!

瓜哥(焦急地呼叫):快点!(忽然发现身后的巨型怪兽,开始奋力呼喊伊)小伊!快下来!(怪兽开始奔向他们,爸爸抓起一块手头砸向怪兽)

(爸爸和小伊跑进洞口)

【洞内争吵】

Grug: That was too close!

瓜哥:差点就完了!

Eep: I was watching. I was fine.

小伊:我很小心的,我没事!

Grug: What were you doing up there, Eep?

瓜哥:你去上面干什么?

Eep: I don?t know

小伊:不知道。

Grug: What were you looking for?

瓜哥(继续追问):你去找什么?

Eep: Nothing.

小伊:没什么。

Grug: Well then, why did you go up there?

瓜哥:那你干嘛上去?

Eep: I don?t know!

小伊:我不知道。

Grug: Why don?t you know? Stop looking for things! Fear keeps us alive, Eep. Never not be afraid.

瓜哥:你怎么会不知道?(一把抓住小伊的头发)别老想着找东西!恐惧让我们活下来,永远不要不害怕。

Eep: What?s the point of all this?!

小伊:我们这样有什么意义?!

Grug: What was that?

瓜哥:你说什么?

Eep:I mean, why are we here? What are we doing this for?

小伊:我们干嘛在这儿?我们为什么要这么活着?

Grug: No one said survival is fun.

瓜哥:没人说活着是件好玩儿的事。

Eep: Nothing is fun.

小伊:一点也不好玩。

Grug: Would you come down here?

瓜哥:你能不能下来。(爬向高处小伊坐着的地方)

Ugga: Grug? Off!

乌嘠:瓜哥,下来!

Grug: Yes. Okay...I just...

瓜哥:好的,我知道,我只是……

Ugga: Off!

乌嘠:下来!

Grug: I just don?t see why she needs her own ledge. That?s all. That?s all. That?s what this is about.

瓜哥:我不明白她干吗要一个人待在上面,所以上去问问她。

Ugga: She?s working through some things and needs some space.

乌嘠:她需要一点自己的空间去想事情。

Grug: What things? How long is this going to take? Really? She already doesn?t listen to me. Hey!

瓜哥:什么事情?她要想多久?她现在都不听我话了。(小伊扔下一个石头击中爸爸的头)Ugga: See? She?s listening.

乌嘠:瞧,她听着呢!

Grug: If she wants to survive,she has to follow our rules.

瓜哥:如果她想活下去就得照我们的规矩做。

Ugga: How about a story? Eep loves those.

乌嘠:你讲个故事吧,小伊爱听故事。

Grug: That?s a good idea. How about a story,huh?

瓜哥:好主意,想听故事吗?

Yeah,tell us a story.

众孩子们:给我们讲故事。(爸爸抓起小女儿)

Grug: Okay. Can I borrow that? Thank you. Eep! Your old favourite!

瓜哥:好了,借我用一下。小伊,这可是你以前的最爱。

Eep: I haven?t played with that thing in years.

小伊:我已经好多年不玩它了。

Grug: Tonight we?ll hear the story of Krispy Bear——A long time ago,this little bear was alive. She was alive because she listened to her father and lived her life in routine and darkness and terror. So she was happy. But Krispy had one terrible problem. She was filled with...curiosity.

瓜哥:今天我要讲个克里斯皮熊的故事——很久很久以前,这只小熊还活着,它之所以活着是因为它听它爸爸的话,一成不变地生活在恐惧和黑暗里,所以它很快乐,可是克里斯皮有一个可怕的缺点,它有很强的好奇心。

Ugga: Grug!

乌嘠:瓜哥!

Grug: Yes,yes. And one day, while she was in a tree, the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top.

瓜哥: 我知道。有一天它待在树洞里,这只好奇的小熊想要爬到树顶上去。

What?

众人:什么?

Grug: And no sooner had she climbed to the top she saw something new and died.

瓜哥:它刚刚爬到树顶上,就看见一个新的东西,然后,就死了。

Thunk: Just like that?

坦克:这么快?

Grug: Yes! Her last moments of terror still frozen on her face.

瓜哥:是的!最后一刻的惊恐永远凝固在它脸上。

Thunk: Same ending as every day.I get it,Dad.I will never do anything new or different.

Eep: Same ending as every day.

小伊:每天的结局都一样。

Thunk: I get it,Dad. I will never do anything new or different.

坦克:我知道了爸爸,我不会做任何新奇和不同的事。

Grug: Good man, Thunk.

瓜哥:好小子,坦克。

Ugga: All right, everyone sharpen your teeth and let?s pile up.

乌嘠:行了,大家磨磨牙齿,排排睡了。

【小伊遇见盖】

(大家纷纷进入梦乡,小伊看到类似太阳的光,她追随着它跑出洞门,看到一团类似“太阳”的东西。小伊好奇地伸手去摸,忽然发现身后有个不明物体,小伊一把将其摔倒,举起一块石头准备砸向它,居然发现它有两双手,它慢慢掀开头上的面具,露出一张男孩的脸)Guy: Air...

盖:空气...

Eep: You talk?!

小伊:你会说话?!

Guy: I?m person, like you. Sort of...like you.

盖:我也是人,和你一样。(小伊很好奇,将盖一把抓起,仔细地看)跟你差不多。

(小伊举着盖一边闻一边敲打)

Guy: Okay, okay. Hey, hey, hey. Could you... Could you mind not... That tickles. Hey, hey, hey. Hey!

盖:行了,你能不能别这样。(小伊开始挠盖)好痒啊,嘿!嘿~嘿!

(小伊看到盖腰上的奇怪的动物,惊吓中将盖倒扔下,盖一头栽在地上。

Eep: Quiet! I am not supposed to be out here.

小伊:别出声,他们不让我出来的!

(黑暗的洞中)

Grug: Eep?s gone!

瓜哥:小伊不见了!

Ugga: What? Grug!

乌嘠:什么?瓜哥!

Grug: Stay in the cave!

瓜哥:留在洞里。(出洞寻找小伊)

Guy: Wow, you?re really strong!

盖:你真够猛的!(走向火堆)

Eep: No! It?s mine!

小伊(拦住盖):不,这是我的。

Guy: Please... No! No! But it is dying! I can fix it. Please... please. I hate the dark. Come on,come on...

盖:你别这样,它快不行了,我能让它恢复。求你了,我讨厌黑暗。(小伊默默让开路,盖走上前,慢慢吹着火星)快烧起来吧!(火苗慢慢重新燃起)

Eep: It does what you tell it?!

小伊:它会照你说的做?!

Guy: Well, yeah, sort of...

盖:算是吧!

Eep: Sun?

小伊:这是太阳吗?

Guy: No, no. Fire.

盖:不,是火。

Eep: Hi, Fire.

小伊:你好啊,火。

Guy: Huh~huh. It?s not alive.

盖:哈哈哈,它没有生命。

Eep: But you said it was dying.

小伊:可你说它不行了。

Guy: Sorry.

盖:对不起。

Eep: It comes from where you came from?

小伊:这是从哪来的?

Guy: No, I made it.

盖:不,是我弄出来的。

Eep: Make some for me.

小伊:给我也弄点,好吧!(将盖举起倒置不停地挤压)

Guy: Okay! It doesn?t come out of me.

盖:它不是从我身上来的。

Eep: Make. Make. Make it!

小伊:快弄出来!(放下盖)

Guy: You do this a lot.

盖:你太过分了!(说完倒地)

Eep: Are you dead? Can I have your fire if you?re dead?

小伊:你死了吗?(一把揪起盖)你死了火能不能归我?

(皮带猴推开小伊准备弄醒盖)

Guy: Hey, those are cold! You think? Listening shells, activate. I concur. Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately.

盖:这石头很凉。你也这么想吗?助听贝壳,启动。我同意。(趴在地面上听)虎妞儿,我们得离开这儿。(拽着小伊准备走)

Eep: I don?t even know you.

小伊:我连你是谁都不知道。

Guy: I?m Guy.

盖:我叫盖。

Eep: Guy?

小伊(疑惑):盖?

Guy: And this is Belt. Cook, conversationalist, navigator, also keeps my pants up.

盖:这是皮带猴,它是厨师、海员,能说会道,另外它还帮我系裤子。

Eep: What are …pants up??

小伊: 系裤带?

Guy: who are you?

盖:你叫什么名字?

Eep: who are you?

小伊:小伊。

Guy: let me clarify, Eep. The world is ending.

盖:我来说明一下,小伊,世界要毁灭了。

Eep: What?

小伊:什么?

Guy: I’m calling it...”The end.”

盖:我把它叫做“末日”。

Eep: How do you know?

小伊:你怎么知道的?

Guy: I’ve seen it. It’s coming this way. First, the ground is gonna shake. Then it breaks open. Everything falls in. Fire,Lava. I don’t mean to sound too dramatic, but... Believe me, everything we’re standing on, all this right here, will be gone. We’ve got to get to high ground. I know a mountain, that way. It’s our only chance. Come with me!

盖:我能预见到,马上就要发生了。一开始大地会摇晃,然后裂开来,所有东西都会掉下去,大火、岩浆。我不是故意要吓你,可是,相信我,这儿的一切到时候都没了,我们得去高地。我知道一座山,在那边,这是唯一的机会,跟我走吧!(手伸向小伊)

Eep: I can?t.

小伊(后退):我不能。

Guy: Okay. Here. If you survive, call me.

盖:好吧,好吧,给你。(递给小伊一个海螺)如果你活着,呼我。

Eep: Thank you. Hello?

小伊(好奇着观察着手中的东西,开心地模仿盖吹起海螺):谢谢!(忽然她发现周围漆黑一片,空无一人)人呢?(她害怕地后退,感觉到身后有一个人)

Grug: Hey!

瓜哥:嗨!

Eep: Dad!

小伊:爸爸!

Grug: Are you hurt? What took you?

瓜哥(担心地询问):你受伤了吗?什么东西抓你上来的?(说着伸手检查小伊是否受伤)Eep: Nothing. I left on my own.

小伊:没有!我自己上来的。

Grug: You...what?

瓜哥:你?什么?(不可置信)

Eep: Dad, let me explain. You never let me talk.

小伊:爸爸,你听我解释。(这是不远处有巨型猛兽的声音,小伊和爸爸赶紧躲在漆黑的石桥底下,怪兽渐渐走远)你从来不听我说话!

Grug: You?re grounded.

瓜哥(批评小伊):我要关你禁闭!

【回到山洞】

Ugga: Eep!

乌嘠(见到小伊。激动呼喊):小伊!

Eep: Mom!

小伊:妈妈!

Ugga: Grug! What happened?

乌嘠:瓜哥怎么回事?(妈妈走上前扭捏小伊的脸,检查是否完好)

Grug: You know what, I am so mad right now that I can?t talk to her.

瓜哥:知道吗?我真是太生气了!我不想和她说话!

Ugga: Eep?

乌嘠:小伊。

Eep: You?ll never believe it. I found something new.

小伊:你们不会相信的,我找到了一样新东西!

New? New is a big problem.

(大家听到新东西立刻警觉起来,呈现防御姿态)众人:这是严重问题。

Eep: No. Wait, wait.

小伊:等等,等等。

Grug: Eep, stay inside the family kill circle.

瓜哥:小伊,待在防守队形里。

Eep: But it wasn?t bad.小伊:他不坏!

Grug: New is always bad.

瓜哥:新的都是坏的。

Eep: No. He was nice.

小伊:不,他是个好人。

Grug: What? Excuse me? He?

瓜哥:什么?你说什么?他?

Eep: Well, I thought he was a warthog, but then he turned into a boy.

小伊:我一开始以为他是头疣猪,后来我发现他是个男孩。

Gran: Strange. Usually it?s the reverse.

外婆:真稀奇,一般都会说他是个禽兽。

Thunk: Eep?s got a boy hog! Eep?s got a boy...

坦克(开心地唱):小伊找了个猪朋友,小伊找了个猪朋友。

Eep: There was a boy. Watch,okay? I?m gonna call him.

小伊:真的有这么一个人!你们瞧着,我叫他来。(说着小伊吹起海螺)

(众人见到一个新的东西十分惊恐,争抢着砸烂小伊手中的海螺,几秒钟后海螺完全成了碎片)

Eep: What is wrong with you?

(小伊很愤怒)小伊:你们干吗要这样?!

Grug: It was dangerous.

瓜哥:这东西很危险!

Eep: It was beautiful. You want to see dangerous? Here.

小伊:这东西很漂亮!知道什么叫危险吗?瞧着!(说完拿起一颗石子砸中坦克)Thunk: Ow! My sniffer!

坦克:我的鼻子。

Grug: Okay, Eep, that?s it.We?re going back to the cave and you?re going to stay in there until you?re olde r than... her!

瓜哥:行了,小伊,够了!我们要回到洞里去。(众人转身往回走)你要一直待在洞里面直到你比她还要老(指向外婆)

Eep: What? You can?t keep me inside forever!

小伊:什么!你不能一直把我关在洞里!

(这时众人感觉到了大地愈来愈剧烈地晃动)

Eep: He said this would happen!

小伊:他说过会这样。(脚下的地裂了一条缝)

Grug: Get to the cave. Go!Stop! Is everyone okay?

瓜哥:快回洞里去!(天崩地裂,大家慌忙逃跑,一阵巨石坠落后,所有人都被巨大的灰尘掩盖了)快停下!大家没事吧?

Yes.

众人回答:没事。

Ugga: Grug, the cave. It?s gone.

乌嘠:瓜哥,山洞,没有了。

Grug: No...

瓜哥:不!(一阵忧伤)

Eep: You really need to see this.

小伊:你们快来看看这个!

(大家被眼前从未见过的美景震撼了)

Eep: We should go there!

小伊:我们该去那儿!(小伊迫不及待想冲下去)

Grug: No. No. No one is going anywhere. What else did that boy say?

瓜哥(赶紧拦住小伊):不!不!哪也不许去!那个男孩还说了什么?(回头问小伊)

(巨型怪兽再次出现了,向众人奔来,大家夺路狂奔)

Ugga: Grug!

乌嘠:瓜哥!

Grug: Come on,gran! Just go. Go! Go!

瓜哥:快走!快!快!(两只胳膊搂着一家人向下跳入那一片美景之中)

【发现新世界】

Grug: Okay,One,two,there,four,five (ix)

瓜哥(首先站起来开始清点人数):好了,一、二、三、四、五~~~~(外婆不见了,瓜哥脸上露出笑容,忽然听见落地声,神情失落)六~

Gran: Where are we?

外婆:我们这是在哪儿?

Grug: I don’t know. Down. In a lower place. One thing is for sure, we can’t go back the way we came.

瓜哥:不知道,我不清楚,在下面,在低一点的地方,不过有件事儿我可以确定,我们肯定是回不去了。(大家四处张望)

(小珊鼻子不停地抖动)

Ugga: Sandy? What is it?

乌嘠:小珊,你闻到什么了?(这时小珊冲进前方的一簇花团)

Grug: No,No,No,come back,Sandy. We can’t be out in the open like this. We need a cave. Now step where I step.Okay. Stay quiet. Hopefully nothing big knows we’re

here yet.

瓜哥(慌张着上前一把抓出小珊):不不不,快回来,小珊!(小珊嘴里衔着一只mini型的小象,爸爸上前一把将小象打掉)我们不能就这么待在外面,我们得找个洞。现在跟着我的脚步走。行了,大家别出声,但愿没有大动物发现我们。

(其实,正此时,远处一只大型绿色老虎已经发觉了他们。)

Grug: Wait! Okay.Wait! Okay.Wait! Okay. Wait!

瓜哥(小心翼翼地走一步停一步):等等,走吧,等等,走吧,等等,走吧,等等。Thunk: So Dad,just to be clear, are we looking for the exact same cave? Okay. If it was me...I was throwing this out there. If it was me choosing the cave, I would go with a smaller cave.

坦克:爸爸,我想确认一下,我们要找和之前一模一样的洞吗?如果是我,我只是提个建议,如果让我来选山洞,我会挑个小一点的。

【森林深处】

Grug: Wait.

瓜哥:等等。(众人发现周围都是猴子)

Eep: Dad!

小伊:爸爸。

Grug: It’ll take care of this.

瓜哥:我来对付它。(说完在猴子面前手舞足蹈,假装强大。猴子终于忍不住朝他脸上揍了他一拳)

Thunk: All right, Dad, go get?em.

坦克:上啊,爸爸,揍他!(此时,瓜哥完全被一群猴子围起来打!)

Gran: Huh! I’m loving this.

外婆(也趁机揍了瓜哥一拳):真是太爽了!

Thunk: Dad, I got this. Just stop running to their fists!

坦克:爸爸,听我说,你别撞到它们的拳头上去。

Ugga: Grug, when you’re done, we should get going.

乌嘠:瓜哥,等你玩够了,我们就上路吧。(猴子们终于打够了,放下了瓜哥)

Grug: That’s right! You can’t get past this!

瓜哥(假装是自己胜利了):跑啊,知道打不过我吧!

(这时,绿色老虎出现在众人背后,大家往树上爬)

Grug: Climb! Climb! Climb!Move! Move! Move!Cave! Go! Go! Come on, hurry up! Let’s go! Come on!

瓜哥:快爬,快往上爬!(大家以为的大树开始移动,其实那是一只巨型动物的脚,它带着大家来到另一片土地)动作快点,我们走!(众人钻进一个“山洞”)

Thunk: Hey,look! This cave has a tongue! Awesome!

坦克:这个洞里有条舌头,太酷了!(其实那是一只水生动物的嘴,它将跑进嘴里的“异物”喷了出来,众人从高空坠到地上)

Grug: Okay. That’s one, two, three, four, five...Si x.

瓜哥:行了,一、二、三、四、五、六。

Gran: And seven, if we?re counting Chunky the Death Cat.

外婆:还有七,如果把那只肥猫也算上的话。(绿虎朝人们走来,忽然掉头跑掉了)Eep: He’s scared of the dark!

小伊:原来它怕黑。

Grug: Wait, we?re scared of the dark! Kill circle!

瓜哥:等等,我们也怕黑。(这时,上万只红色鸟从土壤底下钻出来,在空中汇聚成一条红色的河流,场景十分壮观,忽然它转变成一道龙卷风的形状,包裹住地面上一只巨型动物,没一会儿,小鸟散开,动物只剩下一堆白骨。众人惊呆了。)防守队形!!

(鸟群朝众人飞来,这时小伊发现了前方的犀牛角,跑上前一把抓起,鼓足劲吹起来。不远处的盖听到了声音,发现小伊处在危险之中,奋力跑去救她)

Grug: Eep! Eep!

瓜哥:小伊!

(盖迅速造了一只火把举过头顶,搂住小伊,他知道这是一种怕光的动物,用光就可以战胜他们,鸟群散去,瓜哥一家围住盖,盖吓了一跳)

Guy: Cavies!

盖:是穴居人,穴居人!

Eep: Cavies?

小伊:穴居人?

Guy: Cavemen! Stand back! They’re practically animals. See their bony, sloping foreheads?

盖:就是穴居人,退后!(作势要保护小伊)他们跟动物没什么区别!看见他们的骨骼和后倾的额头吗?

Eep: Yeah!

小伊:是啊。

Guy: The huge primitive teeth?

盖:巨大的原始的牙齿!

Eep: Yeah.

小伊:是啊。

Guy: The excessive body hair? That one even got a tail!

盖:还有超多的体毛!那家伙还有一条尾巴!

Eep: Yeah.

小伊:是啊。

Guy: All right. Close your eyes. I’m going to have to take their lives.

盖:行了,闭上眼睛,我要杀了他们。

Eep: No,it won’t help. They’re my family.

小伊:不!还是算了吧,他们是我的家人。(沮丧地)

Guy: What?

盖:什么?

Thunk: The sun is in his hands!

坦克:哇,哇哇!太阳在他手里!

Eep: No, no, it?s fire.

小伊:不,这东西叫“火”。

Ugga: Where did it come from?

乌嘠:是从哪来的?

Eep: He made it.

小伊:他弄出来的。

Grug: Make some for me!

瓜哥:给我弄一点。(说完使劲挤压盖)

Eep: It doesn?t come out of him.

小伊:不是从他身上弄出来的。

Grug: Make! Make it!

瓜哥:弄啊,快弄啊!(终于松手放掉盖)

Guy: You know, you’re a lot like your daughter!

盖(上气不接下气):你跟你女儿还真像!

Eep: Great, now he’s broken!

小伊(怪罪爸爸):好极了!你把他弄坏了!

Ugga: Oh, it’s a baby sun!

乌嘠:是太阳宝宝!

Grug: Whoa! Hey! Stay back! We don’t know what it wants. Now we’ll all sit here and wait for the sun to come back. And tomorrow we?ll find a new cave and pretend today never happened. Isn?t this fun, Eep? Eep, don’t touch him! Goodness knows where he’s been.

瓜哥:退后!我们不知道它想干吗!我们就坐在这儿等着太阳回来,等到了明天我们去找个新山洞,然后就当今天什么也没发生,很好玩吧。小伊,别碰他!谁知道他去过什么地方。Thunk: Dad, Sandy’s hurting fire!

坦克:爸爸,小珊在欺负火。(小珊咬住火把疯狂摇动)

Grug: Sandy! No! Fire is not a plaything.

瓜哥:小珊,小珊,不行,火可不是拿来玩的。

Ugga: What a cute little guy.

乌嘠:多可爱的小家伙!

Grug: Hey, stay back! No, no, no, wait!

瓜哥:啊嘿,快退后!(爸爸一脚踩到火苗痛的大叫,火苗飞了起来,外婆将它吞进了嘴里)不不不,别吃!(外婆吐出火苗,恰巧掉到坦克的屁股上)

Thunk: It likes me! Hey! It’s biting me!

坦克:它喜欢我,它在咬我。不,求你了,别咬我!

Grug: Thunk! Try hiding from it in the tall, dry grass!

瓜哥:坦克,快躲到又高又干的草丛里去!

Thunk: Stop, please! I?m only nine! It?s biting me!

坦克:快停下,求你了,我才九岁。啊,他们在咬我!

(外婆忽然发现自己的拐杖着火了,拿起它四处拍打)

Ugga: Fire babies!

乌嘠:这么多火宝宝。

Guy: So,your dad, he’s trying to kill me.

盖(躺在地上,小伊望向他):刚才你爸爸,他想要杀掉我。

Eep: Yeah. But I won’t let him.

小伊:是啊,我不会让他杀的。

Grug: Hold on, son, come back!

瓜哥:别跑,儿子,快回来!

Thunk: It won’t stop. Stop touching me!

坦克:不,停下来!放我走。

Gran: Get out!

外婆(抡起拐棍使劲拍到地上):快滚开,滚开!

Ugga: Eat up, babies!

乌嘠:快吃吧,小宝宝~(将一捆干草扔到火上)

(盖见状想悄悄溜走,被小伊一把抓住)

坦克:停下,别再咬我了。

Gran: Die!

外婆:去死吧!我赢了。

(一颗被火烧熟的玉米成了一个火箭,一路带上众人)

Guy: Who are you people?

盖:你们到底是什么人?

Ugga: Oh, I’m sorry. We’re the Croods! And you are?

乌嘠:对不起,我们是咕噜家族。你是?

Guy: Er...Guy.

盖:额,盖。

Hi, Guy.

众人:你好,盖!

(玉米火箭撞上一棵树,众人落地,此时它向高空飞去,在空中像礼花一样绽放)Thunk: Look like magic! And smells like food.

坦克:哇,看上去像魔法,闻上去像吃的。(食物从高空砸落,将众人埋住)

Grug: Don’t eat it, it’s new.

瓜哥:不,别吃它,它是新的。(众人在里面过夜了)

【新的一天】

Still alive! Come on, keep eating!

众人(从“小山堆”里出来):我们还活着,来吧,继续吃。

Eep: Hey, where’s Guy?

小伊:盖在哪儿?

(盖一路狂奔想要逃走,却被小伊抓住)

Eep: Going somehere?

小伊:你要去哪儿?

Guy: The Mountain. High ground. End of the world, remember?

盖:那座山,高地,末日,记得吗?

Eep: That already happened. It destroyed our cave.

小伊:这一切已经发生了,它毁了我们的洞。

Guy: No. That was just the beginning of the end. The end of the end is still coming. 盖:不,这只是末日的开始,最后的末日还没完全来呢!

Grug: Eep. Drop it.

瓜哥:小伊,把他放下。

Eep: We can’t let him go! What if we don’t find a cave before sunset? What if it takes a few days? What if the birds come back?

小伊:我们不能放他走,万一我们在日落前还没找到山洞呢?万一要找上好几天呢?万一那些鸟又回来了呢?

Gran: We need this fire, dummy!

外婆:我们需要他的火,呆瓜!

Grug: Fine. You’re staying with us until we find a cave.

瓜哥:好吧,找到山洞前你跟我们在一起。(说完将盖塞进一个空木桩里)

Guy: What? No, I’m not! Don’t make me part of this. Stay here if you want, but let me go. I’ve got a dream, a mission, a reason to live!

盖:什么?不,我不要,这跟我有什么关系?!你们想留就留下,让我走。我有梦想,有使命,有活下去的理由!

Eep: Not anymore!

小伊:现在没了。

Guy: I’ve got an idea. Let’s go to that Mountain.

盖:我有个主意,我们去那座山上。

Grug: It’s too far.

瓜哥:太远了!

Eep: Dad really has his heart set on a cave.

小伊:我爸只对找山洞感兴趣。

Guy: There are caves on that Mountain.

盖:啊,那座山上有很多山洞。

Eep: Have you been there?

小伊:你去过那儿吗?

Guy: It’s a mountain. Mountains are safe. Mountains have caves...Water. Sticks.

盖:那是一座山,山上很安全,山上有山洞,有水,还有树枝。

Thunk: Mom,did you hear that? I can get my own stick!

坦克:妈妈,你听见吗?我能有自己的树枝了!

Guy: Yes. Sticks. And caves. Caves and sticks. Crazy sticks. Let’s go.

盖:是的,有树枝和山洞,山洞和树枝,很多很多,我们去吧!

Grug: Quiet!

瓜哥:安静点!(远处发生地裂,大象掉进山崖)

Thunk: That thing is weird.

坦克:那个东西好奇怪。(皮带猴故意做鬼脸)

Ugga: No. No. No. It’s okay, Sandy. That just a belt.

乌嘠:不不不,别紧张,小珊,那是皮带猴。

Grug: I’ve made a decision. We’re going to that Mountain! Don’t ask me why. It’s just a hunch. It just feels right.

瓜哥:我决定了,我们要去……那座山!别问我为什么,就是种预感,感觉应该这样。Ugga: I don’t know, Grug. We’ve never really walked that far.

乌嘠:我不知道,瓜哥,我们从没去过这么远的地方。

Thunk: I don’t think my feet can do that.

坦克:我不知道我的脚能不能走那么远。

Gran: I’ll never live long enough to get there.

外婆:我这把年纪,走到那儿早死了。

Grug: Let’s do it. Oh, come on, just think. Our whole family, packed together on a long, slow trip across the country? Days and nights with just each other. We’ll tell stories. We’ll laugh. We’ll become closer as a family.

瓜哥:那就上路吧!来吧,想想,我们全家一起在野外长途旅行,从早到晚一直在一起,一路讲故事,欢声笑语,家人之间的感情会更亲密。

【旅行的开始】

(小伊猛咬坦克的鼻子)

Thunk: Get her off! Get her off!

坦克:快把她拉开!

Ugga: If you?re not ready to challenge her, then don?t look her in the eyes.

乌嘠:没准备好跟她打就别直视她的眼睛!

Gran: Could you keep your big giant arms on your side of the trail?

外婆:你走路的时候手臂晃动的幅度能不能小一点?!

Eep: Isn?t this fun? We?re taking our first trip together. Stop shoving, or I will pull out your tongue!

小伊:多好玩啊!这是我们第一次一起旅行。别推我,不然我把你的舌头拉出来!Grug: Do you want me to turn this family around? Do you? Because I will turn this family around so fast!

瓜哥:你希望我们掉头回去吗?想吗?要知道我们随时可以掉头!

Thunk: Dad, I gotta go!

坦克:爸爸,我要尿尿!

Grug: Come on, you can hold it.

瓜哥:行了,你能憋住的。

Gran: Sandy, take that out of your mouth.

外婆:小珊,把嘴里的东西吐出来!

Thunk: I still gotta go!

坦克:爸爸,我得去尿尿。

Grug: Fine...Quit it! Just make it fast.

瓜哥:行了,到那后面去,动作快点!

Something bit me! I don?t blame it!

众人七嘴八舌:有东西咬我!算了,我不怪它!

Eep: Dad, can I take a turn carrying him?

小伊:爸爸,能不能让我扛着他?

Grug: No.

瓜哥:不行。

Eep: What about now?

小伊:那么现在呢?

Grug: No!

瓜哥:不行。

Eep: Now?

小伊:现在呢?

Grug: No!

瓜哥:不行。

Eep: Now?

小伊:现在呢?

Grug: I can do this all day long. No, no, no, still not.

瓜哥:我扛他一天都不会累!不行,不行,不行,还是不行!

Gran: I?m not dying on an empty stomach.

外婆:我可不想饿着肚子死。

Ugga: Grug, we?re all pretty tired.

乌嘠:瓜哥,我们都累死了。

Grug: We?ll eat when we get there.

瓜哥:等到了那儿我们就吃饭。

Gran: It?s taking too long! I?m grabbing a snack.

外婆:我等不及了,我要吃点点心!(扑向皮带猴,猴子瞬间拿出一把刀)

Guy: Don?t do that! He will cut you. That?s not food, he?s a pet. My pet.

盖:别吃它,它会刺你的,它不是食物,是宠物,我的宠物。

Gran: What?s a pet?

外婆:什么是“宠物”?

Guy: An animal you don?t eat.

盖:你不会吃的食物。

Gran: We call those children.

外婆:我们叫他们小孩?

Grug: No man should have a pet. It?s a weird. And wrong. It?s ...food!

瓜哥:谁也不应该养什么宠物,又奇怪又错误,那是食物。

Guy: No, no, please!

盖:不,不要!

Grug: Not that. That! Food fixes everything. All right, show me your hunting face. 瓜哥:不是它,是那个。有吃的就万事大吉了。好了,都进入狩猎状态。

Eep: I...

小伊:我!

Grug: Not you! You?re still grounded. Come on, Thunk.

瓜哥:你不行,你还在关禁闭。(揪起坦克)去吧,坦克。

Thunk: I...My feet hurt.

坦克:我......我脚疼。

(小伊处在戒备状态)

Guy: You look tense.

盖:你狠紧张。

Eep: I?m not tense.

小伊:谁说的。

Gran: Angry girl wants to do what they?re doing.

外婆(对盖说):这丫头很想跟他们一起去狩猎。

Thunk: I wasn?t ready.

坦克:我还没准备好。

Grug: Hang on, Thunk. I?m coming.

瓜哥:坚持住,坦克,我来了。

Thunk: Why are you doing this?

坦克:你干吗追着不放?!

Guy: What are they doing?

盖:他们在干吗?

Gran: Hunting.

外婆:狩猎。

Thunk: You stay away from me!

坦克(对大鸟大喊):离我远点!

Guy: No, seriously, what are they doing?

盖:说真的,他们在干吗?

Thunk: You?ve got a ton of eggs. Just make another egg!

坦克(对身后的大鸟大吼):你有这么多蛋,再生一个不就行了!

(大鸟成功抢回自己的鸟蛋,站到高处想要跳下来压死坦克)

Thunk:Now you?re just rubbing it in.

坦克:你还真会落进下石啊!

(大家改为吃一只蝎子)

Grug: There. Who is hungry for scorpion?

瓜哥:来吧,有谁想吃蝎子?

Guy: What happened to the egg and the bird?

盖:刚才那颗蛋和那只鸟呢?

Thunk: We lost. Em, but, when the bird stepped on me and pushed me into the ground, the scorpion grabbed a hold of me, and you know, one thing led to another and here we are, eating him. So win-win.

坦克:没抓住它们,不过那只鸟踩我的时候把我压进地里,这只蝎子过来抓我,结果坏事变好事,现在就吃它了,这叫双赢。

Gran: Not enough. Not enough. I need more. I need more!

外婆:不够吃,不够吃,我还要吃,我还要吃!(说完来到盖身边)

Guy: Oh, look at that. She?s not gonna eat me, right?

盖:你们看她,她不会把我也吃了吧!

Ugga: You?re too skinny. If she was going to eat anyone, it would be...

乌嘠:你太瘦了,她要是真想吃人应该会选......

(外婆已经开始撕咬起坦克)

Thunk: Mom! She locked her jaw!

坦克:妈妈,她咬住不放了,找根树枝,找根树枝。

Eep: Stay away! You sick old monster!

小伊:快走开!你个疯狂的老怪物。

Thunk: Hurry! Put the stick in her mouth! Hold her still. Use a rock. Would you just hit her legs?

坦克:快点,把树枝塞进去。想让她消停,用石头砸。砸她的脚,别砸我的。

(盖想悄悄溜走,却被小伊发现了)

Eep: Why are you rolling away?

小伊:你想滚到哪儿去?

Guy: I just want something to eat!

盖:我只是想找点东西吃。

Eep: You had bug for dinner. Plenty of bug!

小伊:你今天的晚餐是臭虫,很多臭虫。

Guy: Please! I?ll let you help me hunt.

盖:求你了。我让你跟我一起狩猎。

Eep: Really?

小伊:真的吗?

Thunk: Don?t wait on me! Tell my story.

坦克:我走不了了,别管我,你们走吧!别等我了,我已经招虫子了。把我的故事传下去。(此时,远处的小伊和盖已经开始狩猎了)

Eep: Okay. What do you call this?

小伊:这个叫什么?

Guy: A trap.

盖:陷阱。

Eep: What is the deal?

小伊:它有什么用?

(盖开始表演陷阱的作用)

Eep: How long have you been alone? So what do we do?

小伊:你一个人呆太久了吧。(皮带猴表示抗议)那么接下来要干什么?

Guy: How?s your acting? You?re good at this. Sorry. No. Okay.

盖:你的演技怎么样?(两人拿着木棍操纵玩偶吸引大鸟)你很有天分啊!(两人不小心抱在了一起,尴尬)我……不……对不起……不……好吧。

Eep: Excuse me. That?s my arm!

小伊:对不起,不,应该是另一只手,这是我的手。

(两人慌乱,玩偶的姿态很奇怪,大鸟起了疑心,没有走进陷阱里)

Guy: Okay, I?m moving it...

盖:好的,我把它移开,那个……好,听你的。(大鸟忽然咬起玩偶,盖被带到高空)Eep: It didn?t step on your trap-y thing.

小伊:它没有走进你的“陷阱”里。

Guy: Yeah, I noticed!

盖:是啊,我注意到了。(从高空坠落刚好掉进木桩里)

Grug: Where?s Eep?

瓜哥:小伊呢?(大鸟追着小伊,小伊奋力躲闪)

Guy: She?s awesome.

盖:她好酷啊。

Grug: Eep!

瓜哥:小伊!(上前要救小伊)

Eep: Dad, no!

小伊:爸爸,不。(将瓜哥推离陷阱,大鸟被抓住,成了晚餐)

【晚餐】

Thunk: It?s an avalanche of flavor!

疯狂原始人--电影-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看电影学英语-打印-word版

With every sun comes a new day. 每每旭日东升 A new beginning. 都是崭新的开始 A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday. 总是期冀今日之美远胜昨日But not for me. My name's Eep. 但不属于我我叫小伊 And this is my family. The Croods. 这是我的家人克鲁德一家 If you weren't clued already, by animal skin 如果你看到我们的兽皮和倾斜的额头 and sloping forehead, we are cavemen. 还不明白我们是原始人 Most days we spend in our cave, 我们整日在洞穴中度日 in the dark. 藏于黑暗 Night after night, day after day. 日复一日年复一年 Yep. Home sweet home. 真是甜蜜的家啊 When we did go out, we struggled to find food 难得出洞还得在残酷的大自然里 in a harsh and hostile world. 拼命找食物 And I struggled to survive my family. 我还得拼命保护家人 We were the last ones around. 我们是仅存的一家了 There used to be neighbors. 曾经有很多邻居 The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth. 高茨一家被猛犸象踩扁了 The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake. 霍克一家被沙蛇吞了 The Erfs, mosquito bite. 厄夫一家被蚊子叮死了 The Throgs, common cold. 斯洛格一家感个冒就挂了 And the Croods... That's us. 还有克鲁德一家就是我们 The Croods made it, because of my dad. 我们活下来了全靠我老爸 He was strong, and he followed the rules, 他不但强壮而且遵守规则 the ones painted on our cave walls: 规矩都刻在洞穴的墙上了 Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad. 新鲜事物都很危险好奇心也很危险 Going out at night is bad. 夜晚出门更是危险

泰坦尼克号中英文对照剧本

Titanic 中英文剧本 第一幕: - (Music Box Playing Tune) - (Knock At Door) (Door Opens) 罗斯男友:I know you've been melancholy. 我知道你心情不好 罗斯男友:I don't pretend to know why. 我也不会假装知道原因 罗斯男友:I intended to save this 原本想等到… 罗斯男友:until the engagement gala next week.下星期的订婚宴会才拿出来罗斯男友:But I thought tonight. 但我觉得…今天晚上… 罗斯:Good gracious. 我的天啊! 罗斯男友:Perhaps as a reminder of my feelings for you. 让你知道我对你的真心 罗斯:- Is it a... 这是… 罗斯男友:- Diamond Yes. 对,是钻石 罗斯男友:56 carats to be exact. 五十六克拉 罗斯男友:It was worn by Louis XVI and they called it "Le Coeur DeLa Mer. "原属于路易十六世,他们称它为“海洋之星” 罗斯:The Heart of the Ocean. “海洋之星” 罗斯男友:Yes. 罗斯:It's over whelming. 好贵重 罗斯:Well, it's for royalty. 这是为皇室做的 罗斯男友:We are royalty, Rose. 我们就是皇室

罗斯男友:You know, there's nothing I couldn't give you. 我什么都能给你罗斯男友:There's nothing I'd deny you 我什么都愿意给你 罗斯男友: if you would not deny me. 只要你接受我 罗斯男友:Now open your heart to me, Rose. 用心来爱我,萝丝 第二幕: 旁白:I saw my whole life as if l'd already lived it-- 我当时觉得自己的生活了无生趣 an endless parade of parties and cotillions 不是餐会就是舞会 yachts and polo matches 游艇赛、马球赛 always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter. 老是跟同一批思想狭隘的人 永远言不及义 Ifelt likel was standing at a great precipice 我仿佛站在悬崖上 with no one to pull me back 没人要拉我一把 no one who cared or even noticed. 没人关心或甚至注意到我 - (Woman Grunts) - (Rose Sobbing) (Running Feet And Sobbing) (Taking Short, Anxious Breaths) 杰克:Don't do it. 别跳 罗斯:Stay back. 退回去 罗斯:Don't come any closer. 别靠近 杰克:Come on. Just give me your hand. I'll pull you back over. 手伸出

天天猜电影所有答案欧美电影欧美偶像答案

天天猜电影所有答案欧美电影欧美偶像答案为各位玩家带来 ,希望对各位玩家有所帮助。 天天猜电影欧美电影偶像答案 阿诺德施瓦辛格 克拉克盖博 莱昂纳多 玛丽莲梦露 莫妮卡贝鲁奇 娜塔莉波特曼 汤姆汉克斯 汤姆克鲁斯 威尔史密斯 小罗伯特唐尼 休杰克曼 安吉丽娜朱莉 约翰尼德普

奥黛丽赫本 奥兰多布鲁姆布拉德皮特 费雯丽 凯瑟琳泽塔琼斯凯特温丝莱特剪刀手爱德华穿普拉达的女王七宗罪 老雷斯的故事怪兽大战外星人绿野仙踪 机器人与弗兰克摩登时代 后天 幸福终点站 小飞侠 地狱男爵 泰迪熊 蓝精灵 穿靴子的猫 波普先生的企鹅罪恶之城 飞跃疯人院 霍顿与无名氏公民凯恩 海洋

沉默的羔羊 怪兽电力公司 换子疑云 辛普森一家 天生一对 兵临城下 落水狗 致命ID 超人 绿灯侠 好家伙 夺宝奇兵 国王的演讲 超级无敌掌门狗 速度与激情 云图 X战警 环形使者 饥饿游戏 楚门的世界 恋恋笔记本 拯救大兵瑞恩 美食总动员 金刚 了不起的狐狸爸爸达芬奇密码 独立日

禁闭岛 穆赫兰道 蝴蝶效应 恐怖游轮 万能钥匙 这个杀手不太冷 两小无猜 他其实没那么喜欢你初恋次 爱在黄昏破晓前 猫鼠游戏 ET 午夜巴塞罗那 迷失东京 英国病人 天生杀人狂 V字仇杀队 朱诺 重返岁 初恋这件小事 敢死队 死寂 人工智能 猜火车 林中小屋 第六感

暖暖内含光 跳出我天地 海盗电台 真爱至上 青春 公主日记 闻香识女人 爱丽丝梦游仙境无敌破坏王 疯狂原始人 海底总动员 蓝莓之夜 当幸福来敲门放牛班的春天诺丁山 迫在眉睫 心灵捕手 卡萨布兰卡 兰戈 发胶 八月迷情 飞屋环游记 星球大战 银翼杀手 两杆大烟枪 玩具总动员

老友记第一季第四集剧本

104 The One With George Stephanopoulos [Scene: Central Perk, everyone is there except Joey.] Monica: Alright. Phoebe? Phoebe: Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain-forest...And bigger boobs! Ross: Yeah, see.. you took mine. Chandler, what about you? Chandler: Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd.. make myself omnipotent forever. Rachel: See, there's always one guy. (Mocking) "If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes." (Joey enters.) All: Hey Joey. Hi. Hey, buddy. Monica: Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent? Joey: Probably kill myself! Monica: ..Excuse me? Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live! Ross: Joey, uh- OM nipotent. Joey: You are? Ross, I'm sorry.. Opening Credits [Scene: Central Perk, Ross and Monica are watching Phoebe sleep.] Monica: How does she do that? Ross: I cannot sleep in a public place. Monica: Would you look at her? She is so peaceful. Phoebe: (waking and startling them) Oh! What what what! (i)

电影教父1剧本中英文对照版

教父The Godfather 中英文双语剧本 I believe in America. 我相信美国 America has made my fortune. 美国使我发了财 And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. 而我以美国方式教养我的女儿 I gave her freedom, but I taught her never to dishonour her family. 我给她自由但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门 She found a boyfriend, not an ltalian. 她交了位男友但不是意大利人 She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late. 她跟他去看电影,深夜才回家 I didn't protest.

我并没有责骂她 Two months ago he took her for a drive with another boyfriend. 两个月前他与另一个男孩 带她去兜风 They made her drink whiskey 他们强灌她喝威士忌 and then they tried to take advantage of her. 然后他们想要占她便宜 She resisted, she kept her honour. 她抵抗,她保住了名节 So they beat her like an animal. 于是他们像对动物般的毒打她 When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken, 当我到医院时 她的鼻梁断了 her jaw was shattered, held together by wire. 她的下巴被打碎了 必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来 She couldn't even weep because of the pain. 她痛得不能哭 But I wept. Why did I weep? 但我却哭了,我为什么哭呢?

疯狂原始人经典台词 中英文对照

For personal use only in study and research; not for commercial use 《疯狂原始人》讲述的是在史前一场地震过后,山洞人部落失去了自己的家园,族长Crug带领着族人在危险的野外跋涉,寻找新的家园。路上他们遇到了一个游牧部落落单的族人,后者凭借自己超前的思维和前卫的行为受到了山洞人的追捧并和Crug的长女暗生情愫。以下是谜语网小编为大家整理的有关疯狂原始人的经典台词,让我们一起在欢乐、诙谐、有寓意的对白中一起重温电影吧! Guy: This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go. T h u n k:D a d,I d o n't h a v e a b r a i n. 小盖:这是大脑,我想的很多点子都来自这里。(傻蛋)坦克:老爸!我没有大脑! G r u g:A c a v e!E v e r y o n e i n s i d e! G r a n:I t l o o k s t h e c a v e h a v e a t o n g u e!V e r y m a g i c a l! 爸爸:是洞穴!大家快进去! 奶奶:这洞穴还有舌头,真神奇! E a p:W h a t i s t h a t G u y:f i r e T h u n k: F i r e i s b i t t i n g m e! 小伊:这是什么? 小盖:是火。(傻蛋)坦克:火怎么会咬人啦! G u y:I c a l l t h e m s h o e s.

(中英对照)家庭矛盾剧本

人物安排:一人引述旁白总结角色:father mother daughter grandmother Arrangement of the characters: one quote unquote summarize roles: father mother daughter grandmother 每个角色将在剧前有一段简短独白,说明自己扮演的角色。 Each character will play before a short monologue, explain their role. 爸爸:I play the part of father.,David.and football is my favorite.And to my daughter ,at the most time,Ican’t understand what she think and what she want.Maybe we need more communication. Dad: I play the part of father David.and football is my favorite.And to, my daughter, at the most time, Ican t understand what she ' think and what she want.Maybe we need more communication. 我扮演父亲的角色,足球是我的最爱。而在很多时候,我不能理解我女儿的想法,不知道她想要什么。也许我们要多多交流。 I play the role of a father, football is my most loved. In most of the time, I can not understand my daughter's idea, do not know what she wants. Maybe we should exchange a lot. 妈妈:I have the role of mother,Kelly. and busy for this family .It’s difficult to chat with my daughter.Yes, very diffcult.. Mom: I have the role of mother, Kelly . And busy for this family . It s difficult to chat ' with my daughter.Yes, very diffcult. 我扮演妈妈,为这个家而忙碌。我与女儿无法聊天。 I play my mother, for the home and busy. My daughter and I can chat. 女儿:I act the role of daughter.Anne.I like everything about fashion and star.I love michael jackson best!!!!!!!! Daughter: I act the role of daughter.Anne.I like everything about fashion and star.I love Michael Jackson best!!!!!!!! 我演女儿。安妮,我热爱每件关于时尚与明星的事情。迈克尔杰克逊是我的最爱!!!!! My daughter. Anne, I love everything about fashion and celebrity. Michael Jackson is my best love!!!!!

《教父》剧本台词中英文对照

你绝对很意外的我能弄到这些很不容易啊 教父经典语录!一、人生与处世 1、生活是这样美丽。 2、一个人只有一个命运。 3、不要让别人知道你的想法。 4、不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么。 5、我们都是伪君子。 6、当你说不时,你要使不听上去象是一样好听。 7、我一生为家族服务,而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶。 8、如果历史教育了我们什么,如果生活教给我们什么,那就是我们可以杀任何人。 9、我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由。 10、把意外当作对个人尊严侮辱的人永远不会再遭遇意外。 11、不要让女人左右你的思维。 12、如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。 13、我只可能被杀害,但永远不可能被捕。 14、如果你认为我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。 15、最好的威胁是不采取行动,一旦采取了行动而没有收到效果,人们就不再怕威胁了。 16、不要让外人知道家族内部的不同意见。 17、女人和小孩可以无忧无虑,男人不行。 18、伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。 19、我相信友谊,并且愿意首先表示出我的友谊。 20、友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线。 21、我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。 22、让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。 23、永远不要恨你的敌人 ,因为这会影响你的判断力。 24、跟朋友要亲密,跟敌人要更亲密。 25、第一个帮你敌人说话的兄弟是叛徒。 26、痛苦不象死亡那样无可挽回! 二、社会的真实 1、巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。 2、政治和犯罪是一样的。 3、金融就是手枪,政治就是知道何时扣动扳机。 4、无法掌控权力的人将被权力毁灭。 5、一个提着公文包的律师所抢到的钱比一千个拿着冲锋枪的抢到的钱还要多。 6、世界上有什么事情能那么肯定?只有一个---复仇。 三、家庭 1、你是我的家人,我爱你。 2、首先,你不能对你所热爱的人说不。 3、爸爸在吃饭时从不谈生意。 4、你花时间和你的家人在一起吗? 不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上是个男人。

疯狂原始人英文版完整台词

Eep(白): With every sun comes new day. A new beginning. A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday. But not for me. My name is Eep. And this is my family. The Groods. If you weren’t clued already, by animal skin, and sloping forehead, we are cave man. Most days we spend in our cave. In the dark. Night after night, day after day. Yep, home sweet home. When we did go out, we struggled to find food. In a harsh and hostile world. And I struggled to survise my family. We are the last ones around. The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth. The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake. The Erfs, mosquito bite. The Throgs, common cold. And the Groods……That’s us. The Groods made it, because of my dad. He was strong, and he followed the rules. The ones painted on our cave walls: Anything new is bad, curiosity is bad, going out at night is bad……Basically, anything fun is bad. Welcome to my world! But this is a story about how all that changed in a instant. Because what we didn’t know, was that our world was about to come to an end. And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that. Grug: You’re supposed to wait for my signal, Eep. Eep? Eep: We’ve been in that cave forever. Grug: Three days is not forever. Eep: It is with this family. Grug: Eep, will you come down here? You been so ……so dramatic. Grug: No, no, no, Sandy, come back here! Remember the signal, good girls wait for the signal. Ugga…… Ugga: As soon as I getSandy, I’ll go back in, and you can give the signal. Grug: No, but you’re already out now. Thunk: I’m waiting for the signal, dad! Grug: Never mind, Thunk. Just come out. Thunk: Yep……But if you don’t give me the signal, how do I know you’re my dad? Grug: The signal isn’t so you know it’s me. It’s so you know I wasn’t eaten by an animal. Thunk: Wait, then why is the signal an animal noise? I mean, doesn’t that just confuse things? I……I’m still waiting for the signal. Ugga: Mum, we’re ready to leave! Mum? Ugga’s mum: Still alive! Grug: It’s still early. Ugga’s mum: And you’re still fat! Grug: Breakfast formation! I want to see some real caveman action out here! We do this fast, we do this loud, we do this as a family! And never! not! be! afraid! Thunk: Yay! Breakfast…… Grug: Who’s up? We’ll flip for it. Call her in the air. Eep: Heads! (Ugga’s mum: Ah!!!!!!) Grug: Tails. Thunk’s in. Positions! Ok, Thunk, go! Come on, Thunk. Way to go! Take it to the cave! (Thunk was fallen on the ground.) Oh. Release the baby! Ugga: Get’em, Sandy, go! Ugga: Get them, mum! Ugga’s mum: Old lady down! Eep, avenge me! Eep: Thanks!

《劫后余生》完整中英文对照剧本

葡萄园占地面♥积♥超过三千英亩 The vineyards currently take up over thirty thousand acres, 共育有五种不同的葡萄 where we grow five different varieties of wine, 即解百纳苏维浓梅洛设拉子 Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, 佳美娜和白苏维浓 Carmenere, and Sauvignon Blanc. 现在请跟我走注意脚下 Now please follow me and watch your step. 我讨厌你的美♥国♥佬♥朋友 I hate your gringo friend. 我也是 Right now, so do I. 星期三 几百年来都会举办盛大的庆祝活动 Centuries ago huge festivals were held 每逢葡萄采摘季节尾声 at the end of the grape harvest. 来自不同村落的少女们 And the virgins of the different towns 会踩踏新鲜葡萄 would stomp the grapes 来获取葡萄原液 to make the wine. 而今的葡萄酿酒工艺已经进化到极其 As you have seen today now it's a much more 精湛复杂 sophisticated process. 大家有什么问题吗没有吗 Do you have any questions? No? 那好大家可自♥由♥活动并拍照 OK, feel free to look around and take pictures. 我有个问题 Actually I have a question, 您能给我和我的朋友们照张相吗 can you take a photo of me and my friends? -当然可以 -谢谢 -Sure. -Thanks. 按右边就可以了 Just push right there.

英语社团活动计划

英语社团课外活动计划 一、指导思想: 兴趣是学生的内驱力,引发学生浓厚的情感是学好英语的关键。农村中学英语学习缺乏语言环境,学生遗忘现象比较比较严重,出现学时会、用时忘的现象。长此以来,会导致一部分学生成绩偏差,慢慢对英语学习失去兴趣,影响老师的正常教学。初中英语教学的活动立足于现实,着眼于学生的未来的学习和发展,仅靠纯课堂内教学远不能满足学生学习英语的需要,我们应树立大课堂的教学观,重视课外活动。课外活动是课堂教学的辅助形式,是课堂教学的补充和延伸,为培养学生学习英语的兴趣,激发他们学习积极性,为了丰富中学生的课余生活,我们开设初中英语课外活动小组。 二、活动目的: 1、通过有效的课外活动,从小培养学生对英语及英语学习的兴趣。 2、授人以渔,培养学生英语学习能力。 3、培养学生良好的行为习惯,形成健康的个性心理。 4、提高学生的整体素质,为日后学习英语打好基础。 三、活动时间与内容: 1. 第二周:观看希望之星英语风采大赛 1. 第三周:学生自我介绍 2. 第四周:讲小红帽的故事The little red riding hood 3. 第五周:排演英语童话剧《小红帽》 4. 第六周:欣赏电影《疯狂原始人》 5. 第七周:继续欣赏电影《疯狂原始人》 6. 第八周:给《疯狂原始人》片段配音 (第九周国庆,第十周期中考试) 7. 第十一周:学唱英文歌Yesterday once more My love 8. 第十二周:探讨西方音乐、电影,了解西方文化 9. 第十三周:学生介绍他们自己喜欢的英文电影 10. 第十四周:开启美食之旅,第一站——中国 11.第十五周:美食之旅第二站:英国 13.第十六周:美食之旅第三站:日本 14. 第十六周:话题演讲:My dream 15. 第十七周:了解辩论赛,观看比赛视频 16. 第十八周:玩转辩论赛,实际演练 活动方法与顺序: 一基本训练,创设语言氛围。(三分钟) 背景一

老友记六人行第一季-第一集英文台词

第一季第一集 [Scene: Central Perk, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica are there.] Monica: There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with! Joey: Come on, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him! Chandler: All right Joey, be nice.? So does he have a hump A hump and a hairpiece Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk (They all stare, bemused.)困惑的; 茫然的; 不知所措的 Phoebe: Just, because I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh! Monica: Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex. Chandler: Sounds like a date to me. [Time Lapse] Chandler:Alright, back in high school, I am standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realized I am totally naked. All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream. Chandler: Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone... there. Joey: Instead of... Chandler: That's right. Joey: Never had that dream. Phoebe: No. Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. Now I don't know what to do, everybody starts looking at me. Monica: They were looking at you before! Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it, and it turns out it's my mother, which is very-very weird, because- she never calls me! Weird: 怪诞的; 神秘而可怕的; 超然的; 古怪的; 离奇的 [Time Lapse, Ross has entered.] Ross: (mortified) Hi. Mortified: 1.使受辱,伤害(人的感情) 2.克制,抑制(肉体、情感等) Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself. Monica: Are you okay, sweetie Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck... Chandler: Cookie Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today. Joey: Ohh. Monica: (to Ross) Let me get you some coffee. Ross: Thanks. Phoebe: Ooh! Oh! (She starts to pluck at the air just in front of Ross.) Pluck: 采; 摘; 拔; 弹, 拔(乐器的弦)

白雪公主-剧本-中英文对照

Snow white (旁:寒冬,怀孕的王后在皇宫的花园里散步) (In a cold winter, the pregnant queen was walking in the garden of the palace.) 母后:好大的雪啊!如果我能拥有一个皮肤像雪般洁白,脸颊如鲜血红润,而头发跟黑檀木一样乌黑的孩子,那该多好啊!! (What heavy snow! if only I could have a girl, whose skin is as white as snow, cheeks as rosy as blood, hair is as black as ebony! ) (旁:不久王后果然如愿地生下一个公主,而公主的皮肤真如雪般洁白,王后想起那天花园散步的情景,便为她取名为“白雪公主”。她们常常在皇宫里散步,但是幸福的时光太短暂,白雪公主出生不久皇后就死掉了。第二年,国王又娶了一位新王后。她漂亮、顽固又好强,最糟糕的是她心地狠毒。她有一面从不说谎的魔镜,每天,她都要对着魔镜问) (The queen gave birth to a princess as she expected. the skin of the girl is as white as snow. thinking of the day when she was in the garden, the queen named her princess “snow white”. They often walked in the palace, however, unluckily, the queen died. The next year, the king married another woman. The new queen was beautiful, but stubborn and strong. The worst thing is she is very evil-minded. She had a magic which never told lies. Every day, she asked it the same

生活大爆炸_第一季_剧本台词_中英文对照1-8

第一季8集: The Grasshopper Experiment----(小人物实验) -Sheldon:Damn you, https://www.wendangku.net/doc/c317540801.html,! 去死吧,隐蔽钱包网。s -Leonard:Problem 有麻烦了 -Sheldon:The online description was completely 网站上的介绍完全是在误导人。 misleading. They said eight slots, plus removable ID. 他们说有8个夹层外加一个抽取式证件存放层。 To any rational person, that would mean room for nine 这对任何正常人都意味着能放9张卡, cards, but they don't tell you, 但他们不告诉你, the removable ID takes up one slot. 证件存放层要放在1个夹层里。 It's a nightmare! 真是场恶梦! -Leonard:Okay, now, do you really need 好吧,但你真会用到那张 the Honorary Justice League of America membership card 美国正义联盟荣誉会员卡吗 -Sheldon:It's been in every wallet I've owned since 我从5岁起就一直保持卡不离钱包了。 I was five. -Leonard:Why 为什么? -Sheldon:It says "Keep this on your person at all 这上面说"任何时候都要随身携带"。 times." It's right here under Batman's signature. 就在这儿,蝙蝠侠签名的下面。 -Raj:...and this is Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. ...这里是Leonard和Sheldon的公寓。 -Howard:Guess whose parents just got broadband. 猜猜谁的父母刚装了宽带。 -Raj:Leonard, may I present, live from New Delhi, Leonard请允许我引见来自新德里的现场直播, Dr. and Mrs. V. M. Koothrappali. V.M.Koothrappali博士及其夫人。 -Raj’s father: Tilt up the camera up! 把摄像头往上抬! I'm looking at his crotch. 我正看着他的裤裆呢。 -Raj:Sorry, Papa. 对不起爸爸。 -Raj’s father: Oh, that's much better. Hi. 这样好多了,嗨。 -Raj:And over here is Sheldon. 这边就是Sheldon。 -Raj:He lives with Leonard. 他和Leonard住一起。 -Raj’s mother:Oh, that's nice. 哦,真不错。 Like Haroon and Tanvir. 就像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj:No, no. Not like Haroon and Tanvir. 不,不,不像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj’s mother:Such sweet young men. 多么可爱的一对年轻人。 They just adopted the cutest little Punjabi baby. 他们刚领养了个超可爱的旁遮普小孩。 -Leonard:No, we're not like Haroon and Tanvir. 不,我们不像Haroon和Tanvir。 -Raj’s father: So, are you boys academics like our 你们和我儿子一样都是学术派吗? son -Leonard and Sheldon:Yes. 是的。 -Raj’s father: And your parents are comfortable with 你们父母对你们有限的赚钱能力满意吗? your limited earning potential -Sheldon:Oh, yes 满意。 -Leonard:Not at all. 一点儿也不满意。 -Raj:Papa, please. Don't start. 爸爸求你别说这个了。 -Raj’s father: It was just a question. 只是问问而已。 He's so sensitive. 他真敏感。 -Raj:Okay, that's my life. That's my friends. 好了,这就是我的生活和我的朋友。 Good to see you. Say good-bye. 很高兴见到你,说再见吧。 -Leonard and Sheldon:Bye-Bye. 拜拜。 -Raj’s father: Wait! Wait! 等等,等等! Before you go, we have good news. 在走之前我还有个好消息。 Put the computer down and gather your friends. 把电脑放下让你的朋友们都过来。 -Raj:What is it, Papa 什么事?爸...

疯狂原始人中英对照字幕

疯狂原始人中英对照字幕1 太阳升起又是新的一天 With every sun comes a new day. 2 一个崭新的开始 A new beginning. 3 人们总是希望今天比昨天强 A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday. 4 对我来说无所谓我是伊普 But not for me. My name's Eep. 5 这是我的家族克鲁德一家 And this is my family. The Croods. 6 注意到没? 从我们穿的兽皮 If you weren't clued already, by animal skin 7 和倾斜的前额就能猜出我们是原始人。 and sloping forehead, we are cavemen.

8 大多时候我们呆在 Most days we spend in our cave, 9 黑暗的洞穴里 in the dark. 10 日复一日夜复一夜 Night after night, day after day. 11 多可爱的家啊 Yep. Home sweet home. 12 我们出去的时候为了寻找食物而奔波在 When we did go out, we struggled to find food 13 这个严酷而又冷漠的世界上。 in a harsh and hostile world. 14 而我还得拼命忍受我的家人。 And I struggled to survive my family. 15 我们是周围最后的遗民

相关文档