文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第8集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第8集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第8集
生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第8集

我们还有多少时间

How much time do we have?

倒数5小时37分钟

Uh,T-minus five hours,37 minutes

流星雨开始

to onset of meteor shower.

我们的位置是北纬34.48°西经118.21°

Okay,our position is 34.48 degrees north,118.31 west. 这意味着方位角应该是...

That means the azimuth should be...

相对磁北168.22°

168.22 degrees relative to magnetic north

外加仰角49.93°

with an elevation of 49.93.

有什么了吗

Anything yet?

我们有信号却不能锁定坐标

Uh,we have a signal,but there's no frame lock.

等等现在如何

Hang on. How about... now?

我们成功了

We did it.

我们收到西海岸HBO电视台的信号了

We have the West Coast feed of HBO.

哇《真实性爱》

Ooh,Real Sex.

这可好看了每次我看这节目

Big deal. Every time I watch that show,

都是个老女人往黄瓜上套安全套

it's old women putting condoms on cucumbers. 那好让我们来看看东海岸在播什么

All right,let's see what's on the East Coast feed. 喔是《沙丘》

Oh,hey. Dune.

不算是个好电影

Not a great movie,

但看看这美丽的沙漠啊

but look at that beautiful desert.

谢尔顿不能来真可惜

Too bad Sheldon couldn't come with us.

没有他在感觉有点不大对头

Yeah,it's just not the same without him.

这电影太烂了我换回去看《真实性爱》

Oh,this sucks. I'm switching back to Real Sex.

谢尔顿日志

Sheldon's log.

星历63345.3

Stardate 63345.3.

当我的同事们离开

While my colleagues are off

去观测狮子座流星雨时

observing the Leonid meteor shower,

我留守后方完成我关于

I have remained behind to complete my paper

高激发态大质量弦状态衰变的论文

on the decays of highly excited massive string states. 尽管我的研究进展顺利

Although my research is going well,

我确实很想念人类陪伴的温暖

I do miss the warmth of human companionship.

晚上好暹罗宫

And good evening to you,Siam Palace.

我是谢尔顿·库珀

This is Sheldon Cooper.

我今晚要孤独一人进餐

Yeah,I'm going to be dining alone this evening,

所以我要减少通常的菜单

so I'll be reducing my usual order.

我的前菜要四分之一份

I'd like to start with one quarter

什锦小吃

of the Assorted Appetizers Plate

然后要两人份的金宝贝的一半

and,uh,one half of the Golden Treasure for two. 看在老天的份上在18世纪中页

Oh,for heaven's sake. In the mid-18th century, 暹罗国王拉玛四世将巨大的帝国

King Rama IV of Siam divided a huge empire 割让给了欧洲的各大殖民势力

amongst the colonial powers of Europe

目的是为了保住王位

in order to preserve his throne.

理所当然的你他的文化继承者

Surely,you,his cultural descendant,

也能搞定这些泰式炒面和饺子

can handle pad Thai and dumplings.

谢尔顿救命

Sheldon,help!

我要挂了但是记住我在https://www.wendangku.net/doc/c53110861.html,那些

I need to go-- but you keep in mind

关于一家本地松饼店

that my sharply worded comments

言辞尖锐的评论

on https://www.wendangku.net/doc/c53110861.html, recently took down a local muffin store. 佩妮佩妮佩妮

Penny. Penny. Penny.

进来快点

Come in! Hurry!

佩妮

Penny?

我在里面

I'm back here.

佩妮佩妮佩妮

Penny. Penny. Penny.

哦老天我在浴室里

Oh,for God's sakes,I'm in the bathroom!

我该挑个更恰当的时机再来吗

Shall I come back at a better time?

给我进来

Get in here!

快点

Hurry!

你敢再敲门试试

Don't you dare knock!

你好

Hello.

我在浴缸里滑倒了

I slipped in the shower,

我觉得肩膀好像脱臼了

and I think I dislocated my shoulder.

这不奇怪

Not surprising.

你没有装防滑垫或者防滑贴纸

You have no safety mat or adhesive stickers 来抵消浴缸表面的

to allow for purchase on a surface

很低的静摩擦系数

with a low coefficient of static friction.

什么

What?

浴缸都很滑的

Tubs are slippery.

我知道我滑倒了

I know. I slipped.

我有一个系列的古怪鸭贴纸

I have a series of whimsical duck stickers

贴在我的浴缸底部

on the bottom of my tub.

好吧无论如何

Yeah,okay,whatever.

你能把水关掉再扶我起来吗

Will you just turn the water off and help me up?

他们都撑着伞的

They're holding umbrellas.

什么

What?

我浴缸里的鸭子

The ducks in my tub.

它们怪就怪在这些鸭子既没有需要

They're whimsical because ducks have neither a need for, 也没有能力来使用雨伞

nor the ability to use,umbrellas.

上帝啊我得去急救中心了

Oh,my God. I got to go to the emergency room.

如果你确定你的右上膊骨

Well,assuming you're correct that your right humerus 不再固定在肩臼上

is no longer seated in the glenoid socket,

-我当然认为你该去急救中心-你能车我去吗

- I would certainly think so. - Okay,can you drive me? 我不开车的

I don't drive.

但我开不了

Well,I can't drive!

看来我们到达了一个僵局

Well,it seems we've reached an impasse.

我可以帮你叫辆的士或者救护车

I could call you a cab or an ambulance.

不不不我等不及了

No,no,no. I can't wait that long.

你必须得帮我求你了

You got to help me,please.

好的不能让人说谢尔顿·李·库珀

All right. Let it never be said that Sheldon Lee Cooper 是个无视陷入困境的少女的人

ignored the pleas of a damsel in distress.

没人这么说快走吧

No one's saying that. Let's go.

因没买99美分的防滑鸭子

Well,it does seem rather ironic

而导致两个人都可能死于惨烈的车祸

that for want of 99-cent adhesive ducks,

这看上去真是非常讽刺

we both might die in a fiery car crash.

我真希望佩妮不用去工作

I wish Penny didn't have to work.

她喜欢野营

She loves camping.

是啊那就太好了

Yeah,that would have been great.

你和佩妮在帐篷里做爱

You and Penny having sex in the tent

而我则坐在外面看霍华德拿仙人掌爆菊

while I sit out here and watch Howard hump a cactus. 好的我已经尽力侦查了

Okay,the best I can tell,

附近还有8个野营地

there are eight other campsites nearby.

大多都是像我们这样的科学呆子

Mostly science nerds like us,

不过山脊另一边

but just over yon ridge are two

有两位不无魅力的中学老师

not unattractive middle school teachers 浑身散发着绝望主妇的气息

who reek of desperation.

太好了

Wow. Wonderful.

-她们多大-我不知道

- How old are they? - I don't know.

50岁55岁吧

50,55.

更年期妇女

Oh,menopause.

天然的节育控制

Nature's birth control.

拜托

Come on.

你们不会这么饥渴吧

You guys can't be that hard up.

-我饥渴-我也是

- I am. - Yeah,me,too.

看她们还送了点自制曲奇给我们

Look-- they gave me homemade cookies. 当然会给

Of course,they did.

老奶奶都这样

That's what grandmothers do.

那我们还等什么

So,what are we waiting for?

悠着点

Relax.

我说等她们打完盹

I said we'd stop by a little later

我们再过去

after they have their nap.

好主意

Good idea.

睡醒精力比较足

They'll be refreshed.

吃曲奇吗

Cookie?

好谢谢

Yeah. Thank you.

不错啊

Not bad.

很好吃啊

Yeah,very tasty.

再说说那些老师的情况

Well,so tell me more about these teachers.

没什么了

Not much to tell.

她们开了辆大众车

They had a VW microbus

穿着扎染的感恩而死乐队T恤

and were wearing tie-dyed Grateful Dead T-shirts. 美味曲奇

Good cookies.

这里乱得简直毫无编制体系而言

I see no organizational system in here whatsoever. 你周一穿什么内裤

Which panties do you wear on Mondays?

我不要内裤

I don't need panties.

只要短裤和衬衫

I just need shorts and a shirt.

妈妈经常跟我说

My mother always told me

一个人要穿干净内裤

one should wear clean underpants

以防发生意外

in case one is in an accident.

我已经发生意外了

One was already in an accident.

那不表示不会再发生意外

That doesn't mean one won't be in another, 尤其是我开车的情况下

especially if I'm driving.

拿衣服谢尔顿

Clothes,Sheldon.

-我要衣服-好啦

- I need clothes! - Okay.

Here.

不会吧这条裤子配这件上衣

Seriously? Those shorts with that top?

好吧

All right.

不行

No.

不行

No.

这件好看

Oh,that's cute.

一会儿该给你查查有没有脑震荡

We should have you checked for a concussion. 好了

Okay.

你得帮我穿衣服

Now,you got to help me put these on.

-好吧-不许看啊

- All right. - But don't look.

-不许看? -我不想让你看我裸体

- Don't look? - I don't want you to see me naked. 哦

Oh.

这可以理解

Well,that's understandable.

你或许会有兴趣知道

You may be interested to know

禁止看对方

that a prohibition against looking

早在英雄神话里就有确立

is well established in heroic mythology.

洛特王和他妻子珀尔修斯和美杜莎

Uh,Lot and his wife,Perseus and Medusa,

-奥菲士和欧律狄刻-知道啦

- Orpheus and Eurydice... - Yeah,great.

他们都看了

They always look.

结局都很不好

It never ends well.

好了现在帮我把手穿进袖子

Okay. Now you got help me get my arm into the sleeve. 好的

Okay.

那是我的手臂吗

Is that my arm?

感觉不像手臂

It doesn't feel like an arm.

那你是不是该放手了

Then,maybe you should let it go.

好滴

All righty.

星星好漂漂啊

Stars are pretty,aren't they?

在那高高的地方

Up above the world so high.

像天上的小钻石

Like little diamonds in the sky.

太优美了兄弟

That's beautiful,dude.

你应该把这句话写下来

You should... you should write that down 免得被人山寨了

before someone steals it.

流星雨什么时候来

So,when do the meteors get here?

不是流星雨来这里

The meteors don't get here.

是地球走到他们的轨道上了

The Earth is moving into their path.

我能感觉到

I can feel it.

我能感觉到地球在移动

I can feel the Earth moving.

移动得太快

It's moving too fast.

拉杰让地球慢点

Raj,slow it down.

行了现在如何

Okay,how's that?

好多了谢谢

Better. Thanks.

星星多漂漂啊

Stars are pretty,aren't they?

笑什么

What's so funny?

笑你的美国口音

It's your American accent.

你说的话都很傻逼

Everything you say sounds stupid. 星星多漂漂啊

"Stars are pretty,aren't they?"

为准确起见我得告诉你

For the record,I should let you know

这是我第一次开真的汽车

this is my first time driving an actual motor vehicle. 你有实习驾照吧

You have your learner's permit,right?

有我还在

Yes,and I have logged

模拟装置上开了很长时间

a considerable number of hours on a simulator.

-那就行-但效果不太好

- Good. - Didn't work out well.

-行了能开了吗-等一下

- All right,can we please go? - One moment.

驾驶培训书里说

According to my driver's ed book,

侧视镜的正确角度是

the side mirror is properly adjusted

调到能在镜子的右下角

when the driver's door handle

看到部分门把手

is visible in the lower right corner.

看到门拉手了

There's the handle.

不不太过了

Oh,no,too far.

往回一点点

Bringing it back.

这才正好

Optimized.

好调整副驾驶座

Now,where is the switch

后视镜的调节器呢

to adjust the passenger side mirror? 就在这里

It's right there.

副驾驶座的后视镜在哪儿呢

Where is the passenger side mirror? 在好莱坞的停车场时被撞掉了

In a parking lot in Hollywood.

-行行好我们能走了吗-好

- Now,can we please go? - Yes.

先等我调整好座椅

As soon as I adjust my seat.

Oh,dear.

我又得重来一次

I'm going to have to start again.

如果我会说兔子的语言

If I could speak the language of rabbits, 那就太美妙了我将成为兔王

that will be amazed,I will be their king. 我讨厌我的名字

I hate my name.

读起来像个呆子

It has "nerd" in it.

莱呆子

Len-nerd.

我的第一次是和我的表姐珍妮

I lost my virginity to my cousin Jeanie. 我会仁慈地对待我的兔民们

I would be kind to my rabbit subjects. 当然只是开始而已

At first.

知道什么才叫酷名吗

You know what's a cool name?

生活大爆炸第四季 第一集 台词整理

Howard: And now the Kung Pao Chicken. 这是宫保鸡丁。 -Leonard: Ah, yeah. Wow. 啊,好,哇。 -Raj: Smooth. 厉害。 -Howard: And finally, my Moo Shu Pork. 最后,是我的木须肉。 -Raj: Whoo-hoo! 哇塞! -Howard: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.好了,先生们,你们都看到了机器人已经把所有饭菜取出来了。-Raj: And it only took 28 minutes. 仅仅花了28分钟时间。 -Sheldon: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 真不错啊,不过我们得小心点。 -Howard: Why? 为什么? -Sheldon: Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot. Tomorrow, it travels back in time and tries to kill Sarah Connor. 今天,这是个中餐传递机器人,明天,它会及时地穿越时空,回去谋杀Sarah Connor(终结者外传女主人公)。 -Leonard: I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon. Sheldon 我可不相信会发生这样的事情。 -Sheldon: No one ever does. That's why it happens.。没人相信所以才会发生啊。 -Penny: Hey. Is the food here? Ooh. What's that? 嘿,外卖都到了? 哇,那是什么? -Howard: That, dear lady, is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand, designed

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

莱纳德看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up, my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿 Raj, Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello. Leonard, Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 - Yeah. - Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的 Hey,Leonard,check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard,she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up,my nerdizzles? 拉杰谢尔顿 Raj,Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello.Leonard,Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 -Yeah.-Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的 Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本14

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting. 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 I usually just have coffee. 你彻夜未眠吗 You've been up all night? 早上了吗 Is it morning? 是的 Yes. 那我就是彻夜未眠了 Then I've been up all night. 你卡壳了 And you're stuck? 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? 真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 he just runs around the apartment. 现在又是在干嘛 What is he doing now? 他要不是在分解公式的项 Hmm,he's either isolating the terms 一一检验的话 of his formula and examining them individually, 就是在... or... 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 after Peter Pan cut it off. 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, 不是短吻鳄 not an alligator.

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E10

Series 4 Episode 10 – The Alien Parasite Hypothesis Scene: The apartment. Sheldon:Clarify something for me. Isn’t the point of a communal meal the exchange of ideas and opinions? An opportunity to consider important issues of the day? Leonard: It is. You just kind of put a damper on things when you said, the next person I see talking with food in their mouth will be put to death. Sheldon: Well, we could argue about who said what all night long, but to set things back on course, I will propose a new topic of conversation. Leonard: Great. Sheldon: What is the best number? By the way, there’s only one correct answer. Raj: Five million, three hundred eighteen thousand and eight? Sheldon: Wrong. The best number is 73. You’re probably wondering why. Leonard: No. Howard: Uh-uh. Raj: We’re good. Sheldon: 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, seven and three. Eh? Eh? Did I lie? Leonard: We get it. 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers. Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one which backwards is one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is Sirron Kcuhc. Raj: Just for the record, when you enter five million three hundred eighteen thousand and eight in a calculator, upside-down it spells boobies. Leonard: Remember when you were wondering why the girls didn’t want to eat with us tonight? Howard: Yeah, I get it now. Scene: A bar. Penny: I love your little heart locket, Bernadette. Bernadette: Oh, thanks. Howard gave it to me. It’s the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewellery. Amy: Did you know that the iconic Valentine’s heart shape is not actuall y based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over? Penny: Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I’s with little asses? Cool. Zack: Hey, Penny, how’s it going? Penny: Hey, Zack, what are you doing here? Zack: My dad’s company prints the menus for this place. I’m just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes ‘em easier to clean if people throw up on ‘em. Guess how I got the idea? Penny: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy. Bernadette: Hi. Zack: Hey. Amy: Hoo. Zack: Okay, well, it was good to see you. Penny: Yeah, you, too. Bernadette: He’s really cute. How do you know him? Penny: Oh, we went out a couple of times. Amy: I’m often flummoxed by current slang. Does went out mean had intercourse? Bernadette: Yes. Penny: No, no. But in this case, yes.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E15

嗯我也想你了亲爱的 Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie. 我得挂了晚上见吧 Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight? 好的 Okay. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 不你先挂嘛 No,you hang up first. 喂 Hello? 老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴 Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend, 但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面 but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗 in front of those of us who don't? 事实上他也许该当如此 Actually,he might have to. 在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品 There's an economic concept known as a positional good 它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值 in which an object is only valued by the possessor 因为其他人无法拥有 because it's not possessed by others. 这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年 The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch 用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽] to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢 That's not true. 我的快乐不是建立于 My happiness is not dependent 挚友的杯具与孤独之上的 on my best friend being miserable and alone. 谢谢 Thank you. 当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了 Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

生活大爆炸剧本

站住 Hold. 干嘛 What? 解释你为什么打喷嚏 Explain your sneeze. 什么 I'm sorry? -你有过敏症吗-没有 - Do you have allergies? - No. 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 Is there too much pepper on your salad? 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 I don't put pepper on salads. 够了坐那边去 I've heard enough. Sit over there. 别这样我不想一个人坐 Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself. [美国伤寒带菌者] 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 That's what Typhoid Mary said, 显然她朋友让步了所以都病了 And clearly,her friends buckled. 伙计们帮帮我 Guys,help me. 谢尔顿别这样 Sheldon,come on. 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 Yeah,it's just one sneeze. -自个坐去吧-再见兄弟 - You're on your own. - See you,buddy. 莱纳德我有东西给你看 Oh,Leonard,I have something for you. 根据室友协议 Per our roommate agreement,this is 这是提前24小时通知 Your 24-hour notice that I will be having 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. 你说的无血缘关系的女性 When you say "non-related female," 应该指人类吧 You still mean human,right? 当然

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3中英文对照台词

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演. 台词: -Leonard: How about an acetylene torch? acetylene torch: 乙炔焊炬 用乙炔焊炬怎么样? -Howard: Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud. loud: 响亮地,大声地 我真不敢相信我要大声说出来, No pulling, no saws, no torches. 不要拉,不要锯,不要焊炬。 -Leonard: Well, then what do you want us to do? 好吧,那你要我们怎么做? -Woman: Howard, I made cookies for you cookies: 饼干

Howard我给你和你的小朋友们 and your little friends! 做了饼干。 -Howard: That's great, Mom, thanks! 那太好了,妈妈,谢谢。 -Woman: I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch! Hawaiian punch: 夏威夷混合果汁 我会把它们和夏威夷鸡尾酒一起送去。 -Howard: Don't come up here! 不要上来! -Woman: Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?! be ashamed of: 难为情,对…感到羞耻 为什么不?! 你以你妈为耻?! -Howard: Yes, but that's not the point! 是的,但那不是重点! Get me out of here. 把我从这里弄走。 -Leonard: You have any ideas, Raj? 你有什么主意吗,Raj? -Raj: Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch. 现在,我能想到的只有饼干和夏威夷鸡尾酒。

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 不好意思 Excuse me. 你们误用了"嗬"这个词 You're misusing the word "ho." 这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词 It's an interjection used to call attention 而不是物体例如"停下嗬" to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!" 或者"向西嗬" Or,uh,"Westward,ho!" 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 各位好在忙什么 Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'? 出去发现电的存在吗 Going out to discover electricity? 如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果 If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在" he did not "discover electricity," 他只是利用风筝证明 he merely used a kite to determine 闪电"带"电 that lightning "consists" of electricity. 他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉 He also invented the Franklin stove, 双光眼镜和灵活导尿管 bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter. 风筝嗬 Kites,ho. 我们准备去斗风筝 We're heading out for some kite fighting. -斗风筝-对 - "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah. 一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动 It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport. 其实割到喉咙的风险很低 Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实 On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好 Okay-dokay. 每次看这部电影我都很困惑 This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思 What do you mean? 指南说得一清二楚 The instructions are very clear: 午夜后别喂魔怪 "don't feed the gremlins after midnight." 别弄湿魔怪 "don't get the gremlins wet." 这能有多难 How hard is that? 伙计们好啊 Hi,guys. 好啊亲爱的 Hi,honey. 好 Hey. 都已经是"亲爱的"啦 Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系 Yes. Since their relationship become carnal, 佩妮就升级了对他的爱称 Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment, 跟她称为"甜心"的人区分 Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," 通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意 Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult. 别这么无聊"甜心" You're boring people,"sweetie". 但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺 Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely. 你们在干什么 So,what are you guys doing? 庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日 Celebrating Columbus day. 我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》 We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品 They're all written by Chris Columbus. 好啊 Okay.

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

'cause you know I'll do it! 搞定激光接上电源了 Ok,we've got the power to the laser. 我应该带把伞来的 I should've brought an umbrella. 作甚啊又不会下雨 What for? It's not gonna rain. 我知道 I know that. 但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的 But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility. 这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧 That's a "Bazinga," Right? 我的巅峰之作你觉得呢 One of my best,don't you think? 霍华德你要不要再检查一下 Howard,do you want to double-check 激光上的赤道仪装置 the equatorial mount on the laser? 我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上[月面某部名称] We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility. 没问题

You got it. 天拉杰别这样 Oh,Raj,no. 人们花了无数美元发明了英特网 Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet 并在上面发了无数艳照 and filling it with pictures of naked women, 就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊 so we don't have to peep through windows. 我才没有呢 It's not like that. 我只不过在看别人的电视而已 I'm watching someone's TV. 正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢 The Good Wife is on. 告诉你这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》 I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy. 莱纳德莱纳德 Leonard,Leonard. 那是啥那是啥 What is that? What is that? 别紧张不就是只脏袜子嘛

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词02

谢尔顿你错了 Sheldon,you're wrong. 金刚狼出生时没有骨爪 Wolverine was not born with bone claws. 霍华德 Howard, 你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人 you know me to be a very smart man. 我要是错了我能不知道吗 Don't you think if I were wrong,I'd know it? -首先... -算了吧 - Okay,first of all... - Give it up,dude. 别跟疯子争辩了 You're arguing with a crazy person. 我不是疯子 I'm not crazy. 我妈妈带我去检测过 My mother had me tested. -伙计们 -你来这干嘛 - Hey,guys. - What are you doing here? 你说呢今晚是新漫画书之夜啊 What do you mean? It's new comic book night. 鉴于你和佩妮终于勾搭上了 Yeah,but since you and Penny finally hooked up,we thought 我们以为你们会来个光溜溜之夜呢 you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night. 生活并非只有性爱拉杰 There's more to life than sex,Raj. 谁认同"莱佩情24小时内熄火" Okay,who had "Leonard flames out with Penny in less than 24 hours"? 我 I did. 什么都没熄火 Nothing flamed out. 我们没必要夜夜春宵 We don't have to have sex every night,you know. 是没必要但强烈推荐啊 You don't have to,but it's highly recommended. 在机遇之窗猛然关闭之前好好利用这段绝佳时期 Yeah,take advantage of that window of opportunity before it slams shut on your little dinky. 这不是机遇的问题 It's not a matter of opptunity. 我们要了解对方

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E02

S4E02 – The Cruciferous V egetable Amplification Scene: The apartment. Sheldon has a series of whiteboards across the room. Leonard: Whatchadoin’ there? Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner? Sheldon: The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: What I’m doing here is trying to determine when I’m going to die. Leonard: A lot of people are working on that research. So what is all this? Sheldon: My family history factoring in longevity, propensity for disease, et cetera. Leonard: Interesting. Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB. What’s KBB? Sheldon: Killed by badger. Leonard: How’s t hat? Sheldon: It was Thanksgiving. Uncle Carl said, I think there’s a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that flashlight. Those were the last words he ever spoke to us. Leonard: I don’t think you need to worry about death by badgers being hereditary. Sheldon: Not true. The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically. Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family. Who’s to say that I don’t share that flawed DNA? Leonard: You can always get a badger and find out. Sheldon: But seriously, even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor, at best I have 60 years left. Leonard: That long, huh? Sheldon: 60 only takes me to here. I need to get to here. Leonard: What’s there? Sheldon: The earliest estimate of the singularity, when man will be able to transfer his consciousness into machines and achieve immortality. Leonard: So, you’re upset about missing out on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot? Sheldon: By this much. Leonard: Tough break. You want eggs? Sheldon: You don’t get it, Leonard. I’m going to miss so much, the unified field theory,cold fusion, the dogapus. Leonard: What’s a dogapus? Sheldon: A hybrid dog and octopus. Man’s underwater best friend. Leonard: Is somebody working on that? Sheldon: I was going to. I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday. Leonard: Wait a minute. You hate dogs. Sheldon: A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that. Credits sequence. Scene: The apartment. Howard: What do we owe you? Leonard: It came to $28.17. Let’s say six bucks apiece. Howard: Here you go. Leonard: Thank you. Penny: What? Leonard: Never mind. I got it. Penny: Oh, you wanted me to pay.

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

看咱哥俩准备好去奔赴四人约会 Look at us,getting ready for a double date 还是和真正的女人且光明正大的 With actual women who publicly acknowledge 以女朋友身份 They're our girlfriends. 没错真女人最赞 Yes,actual women are the best. 我就不明白了 I don't understand. 难道还有其他种类的女人 What other kind of women are there? 霍华德人造女性是属于你的研究部门的 Howard,artificial women are your department. 你要接这个茬吗 You want to take this? 才不咧那会吓坏他的 No,it would just freak him out. 听着在出发之前 Listen,before we leave, 我要警告你我是个热情的男人 I should warn you,I'm a passionate man 倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情 And I tend towards public displays of affection. 你到底想说什么啊霍华德 What are you trying to tell me,Howard? 我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下 There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant, 而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安 And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable, 所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的 So it would help if you and Penny made out,too. 别担心 Don't worry. 我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧 We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar. 晚上好白种人 Namaste,white people. 好消息 Good news! 我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》 I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.

生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词11.txt 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。 argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值 It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun, establish: 确定 Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6 月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服 十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。 which incinerates any contaminate matter incinerate: 烧成灰 contaminate: 受到污染的 matter: 物质 任何污染物都可以烧掉。 and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh. invulnerable: 不会受伤害的 Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物 unharmed: 没有受伤的 daisy: 极好的【非常的】 fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】 只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。 -Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it? 要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办? -Sheldon:Like what? 比如什么呢? -Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard. mustard: 芥末 不知道,也许氪芥末吧。 -Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed assume: 假定 condiment: 调味品 destroy: 毁坏 我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。 when the planet Krypton exploded. planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸 因为氪星已经爆炸了。 -Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite, turn into: 变成 或者全变成芥末放射物了。 the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth. rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁 这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。 -Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here. serious: 严肃的 Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。 Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian. therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗 超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。 -Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains? pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点 对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档