文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › HR外宾接待常用语

HR外宾接待常用语

HR外宾接待常用语
HR外宾接待常用语

Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir(madam)

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

How do you do ? 您好!(初次见面)

Glad to meet you. 很高兴见到您。

How are you? 您好吗?

Fine, thanks. And you ? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?

Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).

欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

Sorry, he is not in at the moment.

对不起,他现在不在。

Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信吗?

I’m sorry, I beg your pardon, please?

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

英语交流用语?祝贺用语

Congratulations! 祝贺您!

Happy birthday! 生日快乐!

Happy new year! 新年快乐!

Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!

Have a nice holiday! 假日快乐

Wish you success! 祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:

Thank you (very much). 谢谢您(非常感谢)。

Thank you for your advice (information, help) 感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。It’s very kind of you. 您真客气。

You are welcome. 不用谢。

Not at all. 不用谢。

Don‘t mention it. 不用谢。

It’s my pleasure. 非常高兴为您服务。

( With pleasure.) ( My pleasure.)

I am at your service. 乐意为您效劳。

Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰您了。

英语交流用语?征询和指路用语

Can(May)I help you? 我能帮您什么吗?

Yes, please. 好的。

What can I do for you. 我能为您干点什么?

Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的?

Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。

May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗?

Certainly. 当然可以。Yes, of course.

Go upstairs/downstairs. 上楼/下楼。

It’s on the second (third) floor. 在二(三)楼。

Excuse me. 对不起。

Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)? 请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?This way, please. 请这边走

6:30 p.m.to 8:30 p.m. for dinner.

晚餐6点半到8点半。

Here is the bill. Please sign it.

这是您的账单,请签字。

店英语交流用语?销售用语

1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?

您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.

我们给您九折优惠。

4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.

我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

5、We accept your terms.

我们接受您的条件。

6、May I introduce myself?

让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8、Let’s drink to our friendship!

为我们的友谊干杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)

干杯!

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、What do you think of our service?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).

谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、I‘m afraid it‘s against the hotel‘s regulations.

这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don‘t accept tips.

我们饭店是不收小费的。

It‘s our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

Thank you all the same.

然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.

您必须赔偿。

17、Thank you for telling us about it.

谢谢您告诉我们

I‘ll look into the mater r ight away.

我马上去处理这件事情。

18、I assure you it wont happen again.

我保证此类事情不会再发生。

19、Please don’t worry, sir (madam)

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

I will send someone up to your room right away.

我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、I can‘t guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best.

我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、What can I show you.

您要买什么?

22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?

您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.

这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。

Please try us again tomorrow.

请明天再来看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan.

共计175元。

You may pay in cash or with credit card.

您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.

您真会买东西,眼力真好。

馆英语?预订房间

1.I’d like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.

下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What’s the price difference?

两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a ear

view is 115 dollars per night.

一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I‘ll take the one with a front view then.

我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?

您打算住多久?

6.We‘ll be leaving Sunday morning.

我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I‘d like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October to the morning of October 10.

我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。9.We do have a single room available for those dates.

我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10.What is the rate, please?

请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is $ 50 per night.

现行房费是50美元一天。

12.What services come with that?

这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all. I‘ll take it.

听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14.By the way, I‘d like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.

顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间

8.I want a double room with a bath.

我要一间有浴室的双人房。

29.How much a day do you charge?

每天收费多少?

30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service harge.

一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

31.It‘s quite reasonable.

收费十分合理。

32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?

您准备住多久?

33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?

你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?

34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?

我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗? 他将于明天早上到达上海。35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance or him.

请填好并预付一百元钱。

36.This is a receipt for paying in advance. Please keep it.

这是预付款收据,请收好。

37.Have you any vacant (spare) room in the hotel?

旅馆里有空余房间吗?

38.Sorry, we have no vacant (spare) room for you. But I can recommend ou

to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.

对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321. Any mail for me?

下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?

40.Yes. You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left y a

lady before one hour.

有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。

41.I‘ll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.

我要寄一封航空信到美国。

42.How much do I have to pay for you?

我要付多少钱?

43.A letter generally mails to America-Europe-Africa by airmail. First 0

grams is 20 yuan.

通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。

Words and Expressions

heating fee 供暖费

exclude vt.把……排除在外

reasonable a.价钱公道的,不贵的

fortnight n.十四日,两星期

procedure n.过程,步骤,程序

check-in procedure 住宿登记手续

registration n.登记,注册

deluxe suites 豪华套房

宾馆英语?在接待处(2)

44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.

对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for

ou?

请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?

47.I‘ll put in the room number for you later on.

过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.

您忘了填写离店日期了。

49.And here is your key, Mr.Bradley. Your room number is 1420.

给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is $90.

房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。

51.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.

请务必随时带着它。

52.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.

我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。

53.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.

我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

54.I‘ll take a look at the hotel‘s booking situation.

我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。

55.I‘m glad that we‘ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.

很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

56.But I‘m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.

不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

57.We have already let your room to another gentleman.

我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。

58.That‘s no problem at all.

没问题。

接待礼仪-接待常用英语

理事长办公室独家机密翻版必究 (一)接待礼仪、常用英语 1)有外宾来访时,首先应该了解对方的车次,航班,安排以及客人身份。 2)我们作为主人,去接外宾时,应提前到达机场或车站等待,绝不能让客人久等。因为客人来时,看到有人 迎接,心里必定高兴,反之,则会留下心中阴影,事后无论怎样解释,都难以抹去这种失职和不守信誉的印象。 3)车抵达时,迎上前开门,莫慌,面带微笑,等领导先说话,然后再进行自我介绍,同时记得要先对客人说 “一路辛苦了”之类的话。 4)接待方应提前准备好外宾的住宿以及行程,并打印一些资料给外宾,如地图,景点。 5)一般情况下,我们会负责讲解校园,所以要对校园有熟悉的了解(包括中英文),这样才能做好接待工作。 下面有系列资料。 接待时注意事项: 1)送名片时,双手敬上。接名片后,真看或假装看一会。 2)当客人闲置时,提供水或饮料。 3)在走廊走法:在客人二三步之前,让客人走内侧,为了安全。 4)上楼梯,客人前,接待后。下楼梯,接待前,客人后,为了安全。 5)坐电梯,接待先进,客人先出。 6)研究一下茶道 7)交谈距离:别太近,尤其是和美国人。1米左右,不要面对面,30度角。想坐他们旁边,要先问问“May I sit here?” 8)握手:男女之间,女人先伸手;长幼之间,长者先伸手;上下级之间,上级先伸手;宾主之间,主任先伸 手。对于爱出汗的人,最好随身带纸巾,握手前先擦擦,因为谁也不想握一个粘糊糊的手。 9)美国人喜欢直呼其名,不用加先生,夫人之类的。 10)与美国人交谈,莫问私事。由于文化原因,有些问题是他们所忌讳的。不要问年龄,婚姻,收入,信仰等, 也不要问;“你这个衣服多少钱呀?”,这样会遭人厌恶。 11)对美国人多说“Please”“Thank you”“Sorry”“Can I help you”这样的话,因为这些在美国 很普遍,随处可闻。咳嗽或打喷嚏,就要说“Sorry”。 12)陪车时,客人坐在后排右侧,主人坐在后排左侧,翻译坐在前排。上车时,不要从一个门上,从两边上。

接待国外客户常用英语

问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you. 3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? -fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet 3. My name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E you. 4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. -FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. 6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? ounce your name again? 12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pron 13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name. 小聊 1. Is this your first time to China? 2. Do you travel to China on business often? 3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 5. What is surprising to your about China? 6. The weather is really nice. 7. What do you like to do in your spare time? 8. What line of business are you in? 9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 10. No wonder you're so experienced. 11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. 确认话意 1. Could you say that again, please?

很体贴全面接待外宾英语口语

收集了绝大部分常用接待语境,前部分英文介绍和各种接待用语,后部分中文介绍如何接待外宾的到来,欢迎广大英文工作者采纳! 接待服务常用英语 一、欢迎和问候语: 1.How do you do?您好!(初次见面) Glad to meet you .很高兴见到您。 2.Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam) 早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。 3、How are you?您好吗? Fine, Thanks. And you ?很好,谢谢。您好吗? 4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop).欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。 5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。 6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间) I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

7、Have a good time!祝您过得愉快! 二、电话用语: 8、hotel , front desk. Can I help you?**饭店,前厅。您找谁? 9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.对不起,我拨错号了。 10、May I speak to your general manager?能和你们总经理说话吗?Speaking.我就是。 11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.对不起,他现在不在。Would you like to leave a message?您要留口信吗? 12、Pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? I beg your pardon.对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 三、祝贺用语: 13、Congratulations!祝贺您! 14、Happy birthday!生日快乐! 15、Happy new year!新年快乐! 16、Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐! 17、Have a nice holiday!假日快乐! 18、Wish you every success!祝您成功! 四、答谢和答应语: 19、Thank you (very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。 20、Thank you for your advice (information , help)感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。 21、It's very kind of you .谢谢,您真客气。

接待外宾-实用英语口语

外宾接待实用英语 外宾接待实用英语 久仰! I've heard so much about you. 好久不见了! Long time no see. 辛苦了! You've had a long day.You've had a long flight. 尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency 我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing. 对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance. 在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing? 我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him. 欢迎美商来北京投资。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing. 欢迎多提宝贵意见。 Your valuable advice is most welcome. 不虚此行! It's a rewarding trip! 您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time. 请代我问候王先生。 Please remember me to Mr.Wang. 感谢光临! Thank you so much for coming. 欢迎再来! Hope you'll come again. 欢迎以后多来北京! Hope you'll visit Beijing more often. 多保重!Take care! 祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip! Reception

接待外宾常用语(1)

1. Good to meet you.很高兴见到你。 2. Glad to meet you, too.也很高兴见到你。 3. Hi, I'm zhao hai. Welcome to my hometown! 嗨,我是赵海,欢迎来到我的家乡。 4. Thank you. I'm David. 谢谢你,我是大卫。 5. How many times have you been to Inner Mongolia? - 您来内蒙古多少次啦? 6. Actually it's my first time here. 实际上这是我第一次来这里。 7. I'd like to have you for dinner. 我想邀您一起进餐。 8. Thanks, it would be my pleasure. 谢谢,这是我的荣幸。 9. What do you feel like drinking? 您想喝点什么? 10. Tea is fine with me. 喝茶好了。 11. Do you like spicy food? 你喜欢吃辛辣的食物吗? 12. The spicier the better. 越辣越好。 13. Would you mind if I order for us?

我来点菜介意吗? 14. Sure thing, we have the same taste. 当然不,我们口味相同。 15. How about some barbecue? 来点烤肉好吗? 16. No. Thank you. I’m stuffed. 不,谢谢,我吃饱了。 17. It's wonderful to have friends visiting from afar. Cheers! 有朋自远方来不亦乐乎。干杯! 18. Cheers!干杯! 19. You use chopsticks so well. Where did you learn? 你用筷子用的真好,在哪儿学的? 20. Just now, from watching you. It's not big deal. - 就现在,看着你用学的,不是什么大事。 21. Sorry to keep you waiting. 很抱歉让你久等。 22. No problem.没关系。 23. Sorry, I didn't hear what you said. 对不起,我没听见你说什么。 24. I said: Do you want me to help you? 我说:你需要我帮你吗?

常用外宾接待英语口语

商务英语口语:外宾接待必备语句 1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗.戴卫斯吗? 2. Yes, I am. And you must be Mr.Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3. Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗? 4. I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 5. I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 6. I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 7. How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? 8. It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。 9. Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗? 10. Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 11. Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗? 12. Mr.Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? 13. No, I don't. Will it be a problem?

接待国外客户常用英语小结

接待国外客户常用英语小结 问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you. 3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? 3. May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you. 4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. 6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again? 13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pro nounce your name. 小聊 1. Is this your first time to China? 2. Do you travel to China on business often? 3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 5. What is surprising to your about China? 6. The weather is really nice. 7. What do you like to do in your spare time? 8. What line of business are you in? 9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 10. No wonder you're so experienced. 11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. 确认话意 1. Could you say that again, please? 2. Could you repeat that, please?

外事接待英语口语对话

外事接待英语口语对话 学习金融英语,把英语口语学好十分重要,下面为大家带来外事接待英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习! 外事接待英语口语对话:接待外宾Excuse me, are you Mr. Wilson from the United State or America? 请问,你是美国来的威尔逊先生吗? Yes , I am. 是的,我是。 I'm Mei Wen,the secretary of China National Textiles Import & Export Corporation. 我是梅雯,中国纺织品进出口公司的秘书。 How do you do. Miss Mei. 你好,梅小姐。 how do you do, Mr.Willson, Welcome to China. 你好,威尔逊先生,欢迎你来到中国。 Thank you. It's very kind of you to come to meet me at the airport ,Miss Mei. 谢谢,梅小姐。你到机场来接我,真太客气了。 It's my pleasure , I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

乐意效劳。希望你在这儿过得愉快。 Thank you , I'm sure I will. 谢谢,我相信会的。 Did you have a pleasant flight? 你路途上过得愉快吗? Yes, quite a nice flight. 是的,愉快,这是一次非常愉快的旅行。 I'm glad to hear that , Now shall we go and see about your baggage? 很高兴听你这么说。现在我们去看看你的行李好吗? Yes, Where is the bagage-claim area? 好的,行李提取处在哪儿? Notes : Where is the baggage-claim area? 行李提取处在哪儿? It's down there at Gate No 5. How many pieces of baggage do you have? 在下面五号门。你有几件行李? Two suitcase,. 两个小提箱 Here we are , Could you point them out? 我们到了。你能认出它们吗? Yes, This blue one, and that black one.

接待外宾需注意的乘车礼仪

接待外宾需注意的乘车礼仪 下面简单介绍一下接待外宾需注意的乘车礼仪。 接待外宾乘坐轿车时,因其档次较高,较为舒适,因而在座次方面要更为讲究一些。 确定轿车的座次,关键要看乘坐何种车辆。 乘坐吉普车时,前排驾驶员身旁的副驾驶座为上座。车上其他的座次,由尊而卑,依次应为:后排右座,后排左座。 乘坐四排座或四排座以上的中型或大型轿车时,以前排,即驾驶员身后的第一排为尊,其他各排座位由前而后依次递减。而在各排座位之上,则又讲究“右高左低”,即座次的尊卑,应当从右而左依次递减。简单地讲,可以归纳为:由前而后,自右而左。 乘坐双排座或三排座轿车时,座次的具体排列,则又因驾驶员的身份不同,而具体分为下述两种情况。 第一种情况,是由所乘轿车的车主亲自驾驶轿车。

在这种情况下,双排五座轿车上其他的四个座位的座次,由尊而卑依次应为:副驾驶座,后排右座,后排左座,后排中座。 三排七座轿车上其他的六个座位的座次,由尊而卑依次应为:副驾驶座,后排右座,后排左座,后排中座,中排右座,中排左座。 三排九座轿车上其他的八个座位的座次,由尊而卑依次应为(假定驾驶座居左):前排右座,前排中座,中排右座,中排中座,中排左座,后排右座,后排中座,后排左座。 当主人亲自驾车时,若一个人乘车,则必须坐在副驾驶座上,若多人乘车,则必须推举一个人在副驾驶座上就座,否则就是对主人的失敬。第二种情况,是由专职司机驾驶轿车。在这种情况下,双排五座轿车上其他的四个座位的座次,由尊而卑依次应为:后排右座,后排左座,后排中座,副驾驶座。 三排七座轿车上其他的六个座位的座次,由尊而卑依次应为:后排右座,后排左座,后排中座,中排右座,中排左座,副驾驶座。 三排九座轿车上其他的八个座位的座次,由尊而卑依次应为(假定驾驶座居左):中排右座,中排中座,中排左座,后排右座,后排中座,后排左座,前排右座,前排中座。

外事接待礼仪常用语

外事礼仪常用语 一、常用词汇及短语 贵宾distinguished guest 夫人Madam 尊敬的XX先生Respected Mr. XX 远道而来/来自大洋彼岸的朋友friends coming from a distant land/ friends coming from the other side of the Pacific 东道主host 外宾foreign guest/ foreign visitor;overseas guest/ overseas visitor 外国专家foreign expert;overseas expert 活动日程/日程安排schedule;itinerary 根据……的要求upon……request 专程造访come all the way 精心安排a thoughtful arrangement 排忧解难help out 互访exchange of visit 平等互利equality and mutual benefit 持久和平lasting peace 开幕式/闭幕式opening ceremony/closing ceremony 开幕词opening speech/ opening address 致开幕词make an opening speech 友好访问goodwill visit

宣布……开幕declare……open 值此之际on the occasion of 借此机会take this opportunity to 以……名义in the name of 本着……精神in the spirit of 代表on the behalf of 由衷的谢意heartfelt thanks 友好款待gracious hospitality 回顾过去look back on 展望未来look ahead/look into the future 圆满成功a complete success 提议祝酒propose a toast 接待host;receive 招待entertain 午宴luncheon 招待会reception party /entertainment party 冷餐招待会buffet reception 机场大楼terminal building 候机大厅waiting hall 起飞时间departure time /take-off time 抵达时间arrival time 海关the Customs

外宾接待实用英语

外宾接待实用英语 2008-12-02 13:51 | (分类:默认分类) 外宾接待实用英语 久仰! I've heard so much about you. 好久不见了! Long time no see. 辛苦了! You've had a long day.You've had a long flight. 尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends 阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency 我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing. 对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance. 在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing? 我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him. 欢迎美商来北京投资。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing. 欢迎多提宝贵意见。 Your valuable advice is most welcome. 不虚此行! It's a rewarding trip! 您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time. 请代我问候王先生。 Please remember me to Mr.Wang. 感谢光临! Thank you so much for coming. 欢迎再来! Hope you'll come again. 欢迎以后多来北京! Hope you'll visit Beijing more often. 请留步,不用送了!I will see myself out, please. 多保重!Take care! 祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip!

接待外宾常用英语讲解学习

-----------【接待外宾常用英语】--------------1、Good to meet you. 很高兴见到你。 2、Glad to meet you, too. 也很高兴见到你。 3、Hi, I'm zhao hai. Welcome to my hometown!嗨,我是赵海,欢迎来到我的家乡。 4、Thank you. I'm David.谢谢你,我是大卫。 5、How many times have you been to Wulumuqi?你来乌鲁木齐多少次啦? 6、Actually it's my first time here.实际上这是我第一次来这里。 7、I'd like to have you for dinner. 我想邀您一起进餐。 8、Thanks, it would be my pleasure. 谢谢,这是我的荣幸。 9、What do you feel like drinking? 你想喝点什么? 10、Tea is fine with me. 喝茶好了。 11、Do you like spicy food? 你喜欢吃辛辣的食物吗? 12、The spicier the better. 越辣越好。 13、Would you mind if I order for us? 我来点菜介意吗? 14、Sure thing, we have the same taste. 当然不,我们口味相同。 15、How about some barbecue? 来点烤肉好吗? 16、No. Thank you. I’m stuffed. 不,谢谢,我吃饱了。 17、It's wonderful to have friends visiting from afar. Cheers!有朋自远方来不亦乐乎。干杯! 18. To our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯! 18、Cheers! 干杯! 19、Don't worry about him. It's just the alcohol talking.别理他。他在说酒话。 20、It doesn't matter, I know he's drunk. 没关系,我知道他醉了。 21、You use chopsticks so well. Where did you learn?你用筷子用的真好,在哪儿学的。 22、Just now, from watching you. It's not big deal.就现在,看着你用学的,不是什么大事。 23、Sorry to keep you waiting. 很抱歉让你久等。 24、No problem. 没关系。 25、Sorry, I didn't hear what you said. 对不起,我没听见你说什么。 26、I said: Do you want me to help you? 我说:你需要我帮你吗? 27、Thank you very much. 非常感谢。 28、You're welcome. It's my pleasure. 不用客气,这是我的荣幸。 29、Do you want to join me for a game of tennis? 你想和我玩一场网球吗? 30、Only if you let me win. 只要你让我赢的话。 31、What a beautiful place! 这地方真美! 32、I feel the same way. 我有同感。 33、The winters in Xinjiang are good and cold. 新疆冬天好冷。 34、You can say that again! 你说得没错! 35、Have you been to the International Bazaar?你去过国际大巴扎了吗? 36、Yes! The buildings are so beautiful!!去过!建筑物特漂亮! 37、Have you been to other parts of Xinjiang?你去过新疆的其它地方吗? 38、I have been toTulufan. HannasLake and Shihezi.我去过吐鲁番、哈纳斯湖和石河子。 39、How was your trip to Hannas Lake ?你去哈纳斯的旅行怎么样? 40、It was wonderful. prettygood. 非常好。挺好。 41、What's your dream job? 你梦想的工作是什么? 42、I've always considered owning my own company.我一直在考虑拥有我自己的公司。 43、Don't you think that more companies should invest in Xinjiang?你不认为应该有更多的公司来新疆投资吗? 44、Indubitably. 毫无疑问。 45、How's your business? 生意怎样? 46、Business is booming. 生意可火了。

接待外国人的英语口语(精)

询问访客身份: May I have your name, please?请问您贵姓?What company are you from?您是哪个公司的? Could you tell me what company you are representing?能告诉我您代表什么公司吗? 如果碰到了老朋友可以说: What brings you here?是什么风把你吹来了? 询问是否预约,来访目的? Do you have an appointment?约好了吗?Would you give me your business card?请给我您的名片好吗? And can I ask what you wish to see him about?我能问一下您要见他有何事吗? 让客人稍候片刻: I'll see if he is available.请让我看看上司是否方便。 Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments.请您坐下稍等片刻。 给客人倒茶,礼貌待客: Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(是否加奶或糖 带客人去见经理: Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。

Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here.陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。 Would you come this way, please?请随我这边来。 婉言拒绝客人来访: Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗? He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗? 一定要为自己争取机会: I'll take just a few minutes of his time.我只要占用他几分钟的时间。 I'd prefer to explain that to him directly.我想我最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。 接待(2 在上一次,你已经学会为你接待的客人安排好食宿。下来就该邀请他参加公司的活动了:安排各种活动: The tea party begins at 7 o'clock.茶话会在7点开始。How's the party, Mr. Taylor?晚会如何,TAYLOR先生? The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives.庆祝会等部长一来就开始。 Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his behalf.我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。

感恩同事演讲稿范文3篇

感恩同事演讲稿范文3篇 每天24小时,除去睡眠,我们生命中的大多数时间都是和同事一起度过的,因此我们要 心怀感恩,用一颗包容的心去对待每天朝夕相处的同事。因为只有拥有了同事的友谊,我们才会快乐的工作。下面是小编收集的感恩同事 演讲稿 ,欢迎阅读。 感恩同事演讲稿1 尊敬的各位领导、同事们: 大家好!我是加工车间员工xx。今天能站在这里代表优秀员工发言,我感到非常荣幸,同时也非常激动。此时此刻,我最想说的话只有两个字:感谢!作为xx公司的一名普通员工,我觉得是非常幸运和幸福的。请允许我代表优秀员工,向公司各级领导表示衷心的感谢,向同舟共济、相互支持、并肩奋斗的同事们致以崇高的敬意! 作为加工车间一名普通的钻工,在公司的正确领导和车间的具体指导下,我严于律己,认 真负责,吃苦耐劳。在工作中,服从分配,任劳任怨,主动为车间排忧解难,加班加点完 成车间交给我的各项任务。在质量方面,严格遵守三检制度,几年来产品质量未出现一次 重大事故。在节能降耗方面,积极响应公司降成本的号召,在加工过程中,尽量节省钻头 和辅料,为车间降低消耗,为车间、为公司争取最大效益,尽到了一个员工应尽的职责。 今年我被评为20xx年度“优秀员工”,其实也没有特别值得荣耀的业绩,我只是在做好份 内的本职工作,能够取得这一点成绩,离不开车间领导和同事们的关心与帮助,离不开公 司领导的支持与信任。成绩只能说明过去,昨天,我努力了,明天,我将更加努力。在此,我郑重承诺:我将怀着一颗感恩的心投入到今后的工作之中,继续发扬吃苦耐劳,认真负责的工作精神,团结同事,热爱金海丰,力求高质高效的完成各项工作任务,同时不断克服自己的缺点和不足,请各位领导和广大同事们监督我。最后,忠心的祝愿xx公司蒸蒸 日上,致此新春佳节,也祝愿所有的xx人在新的一年里,工作顺利,身体健康,合家欢乐! 感恩同事演讲稿2 尊敬的各位领导,各位同事: 大家好!我是xx超市的员工xx。 今天在这里很荣幸作为先进员工代表演讲。首先,我代表此次获得荣誉称号的员工,感谢 公司领导们的培养和支持,感谢同事们的鼎力相助!我们在工作中所取得的成绩,是领导

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档