文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 摩登家庭第一季台词中英对照

摩登家庭第一季台词中英对照

摩登家庭第一季台词中英对照
摩登家庭第一季台词中英对照

第一集

孩子们吃早饭了

Kids, breakfast!

孩子们

Kids?

菲尔把他们叫下来好吗

Phil, would you get them?

好等下

Yeah. Just a sec.

孩子们

Kids!

-这真是-算了

- That is - Okay.

孩子们快下来

Kids? Get down here!

我们远在楼上你们喊也没用

Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs? -发短信就行了-那是不可能的

- Just text me. - All right. That's not gonna happen.

你不能穿这套衣服出门

And, wow! You're not wearing that outfit.

这衣服怎么了

What's wrong with it?

亲爱的对你女儿这条裙子

Honey, do you have anything to say

-有什么意见吗-不好意思

- to your daughter about her skirt? - Sorry.

-挺可爱的嘛宝贝-谢了

- Oh, yeah. That looks really cute, sweetheart. - Thanks.

不行这裙子太短了

No. It's way too short.

大家知道你是女生

People know you're a girl.

没必要穿这么少给他们看

You don't need to prove it to them.

卢克又把头卡在栏杆里了

Luke got his head stuck in the banister again.

我去吧婴儿油在哪儿

I got it. Where's the baby oil?

在我们床头的我不知道你自己找

It's on our bedside tab- I don't know. Find it.

拜托

Come on!

我在成长期间很皮

I was out of control growing up.

你看我坦白了

There, you know? I said it.

我只是不想让我的孩子

I-I just don't want my kids...

犯我一样的错

to make the same bad mistakes I made.

只要海莉没有半裸着在佛罗里达沙滩上醒来

I-If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida, half-naked

我就完成任务了

I've done my job.

-我俩的任务-对

- Our job. - Right.

我就算完成了我俩的任务

I've done our job.

加油曼尼踢球啊踢啊

Vamos, Manny! Kick it! Kick it!

别让他踢啊

Don't let him- Kick it!

曼尼加油往右跑往右

Manny, go! A la derecha! A la derecha!

不不不要啊

No! No, no.

他下绊子杰怎么没人吹犯规

He tripped him, Jay. Where's the penalty?

歌洛莉亚他们落后了球了

Gloria, they're and .

你小点声叫喊

Let's take it down a notch.

我们非常不同

We're very different.

杰来自城市

Jay's from the city.

他的生意做得很大

He has a big business.

我来自一个小山村

I come from a small village.

很穷但风景怡人

Very poor but very, very beautiful.

我们村拥有全哥伦比亚最多的

It's the number one village in all Colombia for all the-

什么词来着

What's the word?

凶杀案

Murders.

对凶杀案

Yes. The murders.

曼尼拦住他

Manny, stop him!

拦住他你可以的

Stop him! You can do it!

你真烂曼尼

Damn it, Manny!

教练让那孩子下场

Come on, coach. You gotta take that kid out.

你想让他下场吗不如我让你"下场"如何

You wanna take him out? How about I take you out? -亲爱的-你还是操心你的儿子吧

- Honey, honey. - Why don't you worry about your son?

他整个上半场光忙着抓裤裆了

He spent the first half with his hand in his pants!

那话我周来一直想对她说来着

I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks.

我叫乔希莱恩的爸爸

I'm Josh. Ryan's dad.

我叫歌洛莉亚曼尼的妈妈

Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother.

-这是你父亲吧-她父亲?

- Oh, and this must be your dad. - Her dad?

-是啊-不不是真搞笑

- Yeah. - No, no. That's funny.

其实我是她老公

Actually, no, I'm her husband.

别被外表骗了

Don't be fooled by the, uh-

稍等

Give me a second here.

谁是乖宝宝是谁啊

Who is a good girl? Who's that?

是谁啊

Who's that?

-她真可爱-谢谢

- Oh, she's adorable. - Oh, thank you.

你好小公主

Hi, precious. Hello.

我们刚从越南领养了她

Uh, we just, uh- We just adopted her from Vietnam.

这是我们第一次带她回家

And we're bringing her home for the first time, huh?

她像个小天使你们夫妻俩一定很激动

She's an angel. You and your wife must be thrilled.

抱歉我来晚了老爹去买点心了

Sorry, sorry, sorry. Daddy needed snacks.

大家在聊什么呢

So, what are we talking about?

我们在一起已经...5年了吧?

Uh, we have been together for- guh, five- five years now?

我们非常想要一个孩子

And, uh, we just- we decided we really wanted to have a baby.

一开始我们想找一个

So, we had initially asked one of our

女同性恋朋友做代孕母亲

lesbian friends to be a surrogate, but-

后来又想她们平时就够刻薄了

Then we figured, they're already mean enough.

你能想象她们怀孕后会如何变本加厉吗

Can you imagine one of 'em pregnant? Pregnant, no.

还是算了吧想想就怕

No, thank you. Ick.

你看到没大家在逗莉莉玩

You saw that, right? Everybody fawning over Lily,

你一走进来他们就装作

and then you walk on and suddenly it's all,

看购物杂志

"Ooh, SkyMall.

考虑买个电动领带架什么的

I gotta buy a motorized tie rack."

我得教育一下这帮人

All right, you know, I'm gonna give the speech.

千万别这么做

You are not giving the speech.

你还得和他们一起呆上小时呢

You're gonna be stuck with these people for the next five hours

好吧你说得对我错了

You're right, you're right. Okay. I'm sorry.

[Cream Puffs 意为泡芙或者娘娘腔]

你看那个拿着泡芙的宝宝-好吧够了

-Look at that baby with those cream puffs. -Okay. Excuse me

不好意思

Excuse me.

这宝宝原本可能会在人满为患的孤儿院里成长

This baby would have grown up in a crowded orphanage

多亏我们这些娘娘腔收养呢

if it wasn't for us "Cream puffs."

你们这些搞歧视的人-米奇尔

And you know what? Note to all of you who judge- Mitchell

给我听好了爱不分种族信仰

Hear this. Love knows no race, creed-

不分性别

Or gender.

-我为你们感到羞耻-米奇尔

- And shame on you, - Mitchell.

你们这些狭隘愚昧的-米奇尔

- you small-minded, ignorant few - Mitchell!

-干嘛-人家说的是泡芙

- What? -She's got the cream puffs.

各位的耳机费我们请了

We would like to pay for everyone's headsets.

兄弟你怎么老是卡在这里面

Buddy. Why do you keep getting stuck like this?

我以为这次能拔出来呢

I thought I could get out this time.

我直说了吧他得去检查一下智商

I'm just gonna say it. He needs to be checked by a specialist.

好了你自由了

There. Be free.

亚瑟王之剑拔出来了

Excalibur.

-今天我有朋友来家里玩-谁啊

- I'm having a friend over today. - Who?

-你不认识他-他?

- Uh, you don't know him. - Him? Him?

哇男生你会和他亲嘴吗

Ooh, a boy. You gonna kiss him?

-闭嘴-别激动别激动

- Shut up. - Easy. Easy.

-闭嘴-你才闭嘴

- Yeah, shut up! - No, you shut up!

卢克和艾丽克斯你们俩出去解决好吗

Luke, Alex, why don't you take it outside, okay?

怎么解决

And do what?

-在太阳下决斗不错吧-海莉

- Fight in the sun. It'll be a nice change. - Haley.

我逗你们玩呢-是谁要来

- I'm kidding. - Who's the boy?

他叫迪兰

His name is Dylan.

我还是别让他来算了

I might as well tell him not to come...

不然你们又得让我丢脸

Because you guys are just going to embarrass me again.

亲爱的等等

Sweetie, hang on a second.

你15岁了还是第一次有男生来家里

You're 15 , and it's the first time you've had a boy over.

我是有点小吃惊

I'm bound to be a little surprised,

可我不会让你丢脸的

but I'm not gonna embarrass you.

我去给摄像机充好电

I better charge the camcorder.

逗你玩呢别这样也不看看我是谁

I'm kidding. Come on. Who are you talking to?

我是酷老爹这是我的风格

I'm the cool dad. That's- That's my thing.

我酷毙了我会上网

I'm hip. I- I surf the Web.

我会发短信LOL 大声笑

I text. "LOL"- Laugh out loud.

OMG---饿滴神

"OMG"- Oh, my God.

WTF意思是苦逼脸

"WTF"- Why the face?

[WTF=What the FUCK意思是搞毛]

《歌舞青春》里所有的舞我都会跳

Um, you know, I know all the dances

to High School Musical,so-

我们现在欢聚一堂

We're all in this together

没错

Yes, we are

我们都是大明星

We're all stars Something, something you know it -妈爸-什么事

- Mom! Dad! - What happened?

-卢克用枪射我-我不是故意的

- Luke just shot me! - I didn't mean to.

-你没事吧-有事

- Are you okay? - No.

这小贱人用枪射我

The little bitch shot me.

-别说脏话-只是塑料枪这是意外

- Language! They're only plastic BBs. It was an accident.

早就告诉你给他枪就会出事

What did I tell you would happen if you got him a gun?

-你看着办吧-老弟不对哦

- Deal with this. - Buddy, uncool.

就这样不行不行

That's it? That's- No, no, no, no.

我们说好他用枪射了别人你就得射他的

The agreement was that if he shoots someone, you shoot him. -我们当时是认真的吗-当然是真的

- We were serious about that? - Yes, we were.

所以你现在要按说好的执行

And now you have to follow through.

对不起-再装

- I'm so sorry. - Liar.

-去吧-他还要去参加生日会呢

- Go. - He's got a birthday party.

哪个更重要爸爸

What's more important here, Dad?

你可以之后再射他他两点就能到家

You can shoot him afterwards. He'll be home at :.

两点不行

I can't shoot him at :.

我两点还得带人去看房子

I'm showing a house at :.

-三点吧-不行三点他有足球赛

- What about 3:00? - No, he's got a soccer game at 3:00.

然后我们五点就得去赴宴

And then- Oh, we gotta leave for that dinner thing at 5:00.

相关文档