文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 疯狂动物城中英文对白

疯狂动物城中英文对白

疯狂动物城中英文对白
疯狂动物城中英文对白

疯狂动物城

Fear, treachery, blood lust. Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world. A world where prey were scared of predators. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。几千年前这些是支配着我们的世界的力量。一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

And predators had an uncontrollable biological urge to maim, and maul, and...捕食者有一个无法控制的生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...

Awww! Blood! Blood! Blood! And death!噢!血!血!血!和..死!

Ahhh.唉唉......

Back then, the world was divided in two. Vicious predator, or meek prey. But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond our primitive savage ways. Now predator and prey live in harmony. And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.在那时,世界分为二种。凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。

Yeah, I don't have to cower in a herd anymore. Instead, I can be an astronaut.耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。取而代之,我可以当太空人。

I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. I'm gonna be an actuary.我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。我可以当一个保险精算师。And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be a police officer! 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...一位警官。

Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey. But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. And declared that anyone can be anything! Thank you and good night.这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。但是,坐落在211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!感谢你们,晚安。

Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

Nope 没有。

Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? 好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?

Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. 嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude. If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

I like trying, actually. 事实上我喜欢尝试。

What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even for you to become a

police officer. 亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难让你成为一名警察。Right. There's never been a bunny cop.没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

No. 没有。

Bunnies don't do that.兔子么永远做不到。

Never. 从来没有。

Never.从来没有。

Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one. Because I am gonna make the world a better place!嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。因为我要让世界变得更美好!

Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place, no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters. We're changing the world.没错!你爹地、我和你的275 个兄弟姊妹。我们正在改变这个世界。

Yeah.对。

One carrot at a time. 一次一个胡萝卜。

Amen to that.Carrot farming is a noble profession. 但愿如此。种萝卜是一个崇高的职业。

You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。

Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。Where the heck'd she go?她跑哪去了?

Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。

Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.- 喂!你听到她说的了!停下来!- 好装扮啊,失败者。

What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?

Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out. Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play, us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna. 请把票还给我的朋友们。来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA. 嗯,我非常肯定应该念DNA。

Don't tell me what I know, Travis.不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。

You don't scare me, Gideon.你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。

Scared now? 现在害怕了吗?

Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。

Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow... 哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you? 哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?

Huh! 啊!

I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人时,你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。

That looks bad. Are you okay, Judy? 你看起来很糟。你没事吧,茱蒂??

Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.嗯,恩,我没事,给你。

Wow, you got our tickets! - 哇,你拿到了我们的票!

You're awesome, Judy.你真棒,朱迪。

Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about! 没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!

Well, he was right about one thing. I don't know when to quit.嗯,他有一件事说对了。我不知道什么时候放弃。

ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY 动物乌托邦警察学院

Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有12 个独特的生态系统。

Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。

You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets. Or guess what? You'll be dead!你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!

Scorching sandstorm. You're dead, bunny bumpkin.炎炎的沙尘暴。你死定了,土包子兔子。One thousand foot fall. You're dead, carrot face.一千尺大瀑布。你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。

Frigid ice wall. You're dead, farm girl.严寒的冰墙。你死定了,村姑。

Enormous criminal. You're dead. Dead. Dead. Dead.重量级罪犯。你死定了。死。死。死。Ohhh...!噢噢噢......!

Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。

Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny. There's never been a bunny cop. Never. Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。从未有兔子警察。决对不会有。你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。

As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion initiative has produced its first police academy graduate. Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer, Judy Hopps. Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳

动物法案培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官,朱迪哈波丝。羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。

Oh, yes, yes! 嗯,是的先生!

Thank you.谢谢。

Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia. Precinct One. City Center.朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心。一号辖区,市中心。

Yeh! Yeh! 耶!耶!

Congratulations Officer Hopps.恭喜你哈波丝警官。

I won't let you down. This has been my dream since I was a kid.我不会让你失望的。从小这一直是我的梦想。

You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。Bellwether, make room, will you? Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth! 领头羊,腾出空间,好吗?好了,哈波丝警官,让我们笑一个!

Officer Hopps, look here.哈波丝警官,请看这里。

We're real proud of you, Judy. 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。

Yeah, and scared too.Yes. Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo. I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city.是的。还有害怕。真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。

Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。

We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。

And also bears. We have bears to fear, too. Say nothing on lions, and wolves.和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。狮子和狼没什么。

Wolves? - 狼?

Weasels. You played cribbage with a weasel once?黄鼠狼。- 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.没错,他们会出老千整死你。

You know what? Pretty much all predators.你知道吗?任何掠食者。

And Zootopia is full of them. - 动物邦里到处都是。

Oh, Stu.够了,斯图。

And foxes are the worst.狐狸是最差劲的。

Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。

It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?

When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox. I know plenty of bunnies who

are jerks.当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,

we made you a little care package to take with you.我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。

I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.我们放了些点心在里面。- 这是防狐喇叭。Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.是的,带着它你会很安全。- 这是防狐喷雾。The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。

Check this out! -看一下这个!

Oh, for goodness sake! She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.哦,天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。

Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser? 拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。

Terrific! Everyone wins!太好了,双赢!

Arriving, Zootopia Express.到达动物邦的特快车。

Okay, gotta go. Bye!好了,我要走了。再见!

Mmm. I love you, guys.嗯。我爱你们。

Love you, too.我们也爱你。

Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together.- 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。- 哦,斯图。振作点。

Bye everybody!再见大家!

Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!

Bye!再见!

YOU ARE NOW LEA VING BUNNYBURROW.你正在离开兔窝镇。

* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

* I messed up tonight I lost another fight ** 今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败*

* I still mess up but I'll just start again ** 虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始*

* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground ** 我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上*

* I always get up now to see what's next ** 而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来*

* Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up * *鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅* * Nobody learns without getting it wrong * *学习时没有人不曾不犯错*

* I won't give up, no I won't give in * *我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服*

* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again * *直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发*

* No I won't leave I wanna try everything * *不我不会放弃我要尝试到底*

* I wanna try even though I could fail * *即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底*

* I won't give up, no I won't give in * *我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服*

* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again * *直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发*

* No I won't leave I wanna try everything * *不我不会放弃我要尝试到底*

* I wanna try even though I could fail * *即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底*

* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything * *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything * *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

* Oh oh oh oh ooh * *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

* I'll keep on making those new mistakes * *我将会继续的犯下新的错误*

* I'll keep on making them every day * *但我每天都不会放弃*

* Those new mistakes * *即便犯下错误*

* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything * *哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything* * 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything* * 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*

* Oh oh oh oh ooh* * 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

* Try everything* * 尝试一切*

I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。

And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。

Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!

Thank you. Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor!谢谢。喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居!Yeah? Well, we're loud. Don't expect us to apologize for it. 喔?是吗,我们很吵。别指望我们会道歉。

Greasy walls. Rickety bed. Crazy neighbors. I love it!油腻腻的墙壁。摇晃晃的席梦思。疯狂的邻居。我爱死了!

Come on! He bared his teeth first!拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!

Excuse me! - Hmm?不好意思!- 嗯?

Down here!下面这边!

Hi. - O... M... Goodness! They really did hire a bunny. Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.嗨。欧... 我的天啊!他们真的雇了一只兔子。哦!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。

Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute", but when other animals do it, that's a little...哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,但其他的人呢,有一点...

Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser. The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。

Oh. - No, it's okay. Oh. You've actually got... there's a...哦。其实还好。哦。事实上你的...有一个...

A what? 一个什么?

In your neck. The fold. - 在你的脖子缝里。

The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!额...这... 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是... Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. 哦,在左手边。

Great. Thank you!很好,谢谢你!

Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。

Hey! Officer Hopps. You’re ready to make the world a better place?嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?

Attention!注意!

All right. All right. Everybody sit. I've got three items on the docket. First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room. Francine. Happy birthday.好吧。好吧。大家坐下。我的文件上有三个重点。首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。

Oh.哦。

Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce, but I'm not going to because I don't care. Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases. All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter. And City Hall is right up my tail to find them. This is priority number one. Assignments.第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,但我不会,因为......我不在乎。最后,我们有14 起失踪哺乳动物的案件。所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。这是第一要务。分派工作。

Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato. Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。

Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.Parking duty. Dismissed. 最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。开交通罚单。解散。

Parking duty? Chief? Chief Bogo?交通罚单?局长?蛮牛局长?

Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。

So? - 那又怎样?

So I can handle one. You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.我可以接下一个。你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。

Didn't forget. Just don't care.我没忘记,我只是不在乎。

Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。

Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。

A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets. I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单。我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。

FREQUENT STOPS 频繁起停

(EXPIRED)(已过期)

Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!蹦!两百张罚单在中午之前!

201.201。

Hey, watch where you're going, fox!嘿,走路小心点,狐狸!

Huh! 呵呵!

Where'd he go? 他哪儿去了?

Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours, but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!听。我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窥,而我不希望这里有任何的麻烦。所以,请滚蛋!

I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir. I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy. You want the red, or the blue, pal?我没有要找任何麻烦,先生.我只是想要买一个巨型冰棒。给我小孩子的。你要红色的,还是蓝色的,伙计?

Oh. I'm such a...哦。我真是个......

Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. - What? 哦,拜托,孩子。回去吧。听着,伙计。什么?

There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?你们住的地方没有狐狸的冰淇淋店吗?

No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy, this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant. He wants to be one when he grows up. Isn't that adorable? Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?不不。有,是有的。只是我这个傻傻的孩子,这个愚蠢的小东西,他非常喜欢大象。当他长大之后他一直想当一只大象。是不是很萌?我怎么能粉碎他的梦想呢,是吧?对吧?

Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says: We reserve the right to refuse service to

anyone! So beat it.你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上写着我们有权拒绝任何人!所以,走吧。

You're holding up the line.你把队伍卡住了。

Hello. Excuse me.你好。打扰一下。

Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.嘿,嘿你必须排队等待轮到你,女交警。

Actually, I'm an officer. Just have a quick question. Are your customers aware they're getting snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?其实,我是一位警官。我很快的问你一个问题就好。你的客人知道他们的冰淇淋里面有鼻涕吗?

What are you talking about?你在说什么?

Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble, but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation. Which is kind of a big deal. Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks and... I don't know... finish selling this nice dad and his son a... What was it?好。我不想制造任何麻烦,但我相信舀冰淇淋与不带鼻子套是违反3 级卫生法的。那是有一点严重的问题。当然,当然我也可以当没看到,只要你能开始遵守规则然后,而且......我不知道......卖这个给好爸爸和他的儿子......你刚刚怎么说?

A Jumbo-Pop. Please.一个巨型冰棒,谢谢。

A Jumbo-Pop.巨型冰棒。

$15. $ 15 。

Thank you so much. Thank you. Oh no, are you kidding me... I don't have my wallet! I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck. That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal. Gotta be about the worst birthday ever. Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.非常感谢。谢谢。哦,不,你在开玩笑吧?我没带我的钱包!如果我的头没有连接到我的脖子我会失去我的头。这是事实。好孩子。我很抱歉,小子。这一定是你最糟糕的生日。请不要生我的气。不管怎么说,还是要谢谢你。

Keep the change.不用找了。

Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?警官,我真的非常感谢你。好善良。真的。我可以还给你吗?

Oh, no. My treat. It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes. I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella.不用了。我请客。这只是,见到他们这样恶劣的对待狐狸。只想说你是一个伟大的父亲,而且是一个真正的口齿伶俐的家伙。

Oh. Well, that is high praise.哦。嗯,这是很高的赞赏。

It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing. Officer?我发现像你这样的人还是很罕见的。怎么称呼?

Hopps. Mr..? 哈波斯警官。你是…?

Wilde. Nick Wilde.维尔德。尼可维尔德。

And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up? You’ll be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia. Anyone can be anything.你好,小家伙。你长大后想成为大象?你就可以当只大象,因为这里是动物邦。任何人都可以达成梦想。

Ahh. I tell him that all the time. All right, here you go. Two paws. Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile! All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.啊。我总是这么跟他说。好吧,来给你,两只手拿着。是啊。哦,看看那笑容,那是生日开心的微笑!好吧,给她说再见嘟嘟。

Toot-toot.嘟嘟。

Bye, now! - Goodbye!- 再见!- 再见!

Oh. Hey, little toot-toot...哦。嘿,小嘟嘟...

"ORGANIC" “有机”

PAWPSICLE "ORGANIC "“有机”冰棒

LEMMING BROTHERS BANK 旅鼠兄弟银行

Get your Pawpsicles.来买你的冰棒喔。

Lumber delivery. 建材运送。

What's with the color? 这颜色是什么?

The color? Uh... it's redwood.颜色?呃......这是红木。

39, 40, there you go. Way to work that diaper, big guy. Hey. No kiss bye-bye for daddy? 39,40,你走了。去上班,大家伙。嘿。没有给爹地的吻别了?

You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off! Ciao.你敢亲我,明天我会咬你的脸!卧槽。Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me. You liar! 好吧,我帮你说话,你居然骗我。你这个骗子!

It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. And I'm not the liar. He is.这叫说话的艺术,甜心。而且我不是骗子。他是。

Hey! All right, Slick-Nick. You're under arrest.嘿!好吧,油滑的尼克。你被捕了。

Really? For what?真的?为什么?

Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit? Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines? False advertizing.嗯,我不清楚。没有食品贩卖许可证?未经许可跨区货物运输?商品叙述不实。

Permit. Receipt of declared commerce. And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care.许可证。营业执照。我没有做虚假广告。保重。

You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!你跟他们说那冰棍棒是红木!

That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle. Wood that is red. You can't touch me, Carrots.

I've been doing this since I was born.那就对了。红木。省略了中间几个字。红色的木头。你抓不到我的,胡萝卜头。我从出生就一直做这个了。

You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots.你会后悔叫我萝卜头的。

My bad. I just naturally assumed you came from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No?..我的错。我猜你来自一些种小胡萝卜的波敦克。不是吗?

Uh, no. Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow.哦,不是。波敦克在别区,我是在兔窝镇长大的。

Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar. Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas decides "Hey, look at me, I'm gonna move to Zootopia where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!" Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all get along. And that dream of becoming a big city cop, double whoopsie, she's a meter maid. And whoopsie number three-sie, no one cares about her or her dreams. And soon enough those dreams die, and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor living in a box under a bridge. Till finally she has no choice but to go back home with that cute fuzzy wuzzy little tail between her legs to become... You're from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? So how about a carrot farmer? That sound about right?好的。跟你说说一些耳熟的故事。天真的成绩优秀的小乡巴佬带着大大的梦想来到动物邦,“嘿,看我,我会搬到动物乌托邦,那里掠食者跟猎物会和睦相处。”来了后才发现,喔,我们没办法好好想处。而那成为大城市的警察的梦想呢,又可惜了,她是个查咪表的交通警察。可惜的第三点呢,没人在意她或是她的梦想。不久,这些梦想消失了,而我们情绪化的兔子生活在桥底下的一个盒子里,发现你没法选择只能夹着你那毛茸茸的尾巴乖乖回家,成为...你说你来自兔窝镇是吧?何不当个种胡萝卜的农民?听起来还蛮对的吧?

Oh!哦!

Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed.小心点喔,否则粉碎的就不只你的梦想。

Hey, hey. No one tells me what I can or can't be. Especially not some jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.嘿,嘿。没有人告诉我能做什么或不能做什么。尤其不是一些讨人厌、从没胆量去尝试任何事物的卖冰棒骗子。

All right, look. Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want. Well, you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

好吧,听着。每个人来到动物乌托邦都以为他们可以呼风唤雨。实际上你不能,你只能是你自己。你只能是你是什么。狡猾的狐狸。蠢萌的兔子。

I'm not a dumb bunny.我不是一个蠢萌的兔子。

Right. And that's not wet cement. You'll never be a real cop. You're a cute meter maid, though. Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.

对。然后那不是未干的水泥。你永远不会成为一个真正的警察。你是一个可爱的交通警察。

也许有一天会是个督察。撑住喔。

* Everybody hurts... ** 每个人都会受伤的... *

* by myself... ** 只有独自一人... *

* You can't do nothing right, baby... ** 什么都做不好,宝贝... *

* I'm a loser... ** 我是一个失败者... *

CARROTS for ONE 一人一根胡萝卜

Oh, hey, it's my parents! Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart! 哦,啊,这是我的父母!- 哦,她在这里!嘿!甜心!

Hey there, Jude the Dude. How was your first day on the force? 嘿,朱迪。你第一天上班如何呢?It was real great! 挺棒的!

Yeah? Everything you ever hoped? 是吗?事情都如你预期吗?

Absolutely. And more. Everyone's so nice, and I feel like... I'm really making a difference. 当然,每个人都很好,我感觉... 我真的发挥作用。

Wait a second. holy craps, Bonnie.等一下。我乐个趣,邦妮。

Look at that! - Oh, my sweet heaven!看那个!- 哦,我亲爱的天堂!

Judy, are you a meter maid?朱迪,你是交警?

Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing..哦,这个..不!不,不。这只是暂时的..

It's the safest job on the force! She's not a real cop! Our prayers have been answered! Glorious day! Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid! 那是最安全的工作!喔她不是个真正的警察!我们的祷告成真了!- 美好的一天!嗬- 嗬,交警,交警,交警!

Dad! Dad! 爹地!爹地!

Meter maid!交警!

You know what, it's been a really long day, I should...知道吗,这是很漫长的一天了,我应该... You get some rest. Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves.你尽量休息。那些罚单可不会自己开好。

Bye-bye.再见。

Bye-bye.再见。

Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music! 嘿,兔子!在听伤心音乐的兔子把音乐关了!Leave the meter maid alone, didn't you hear her conversation? She feels like a failure! 先不谈那个交通警察,没听到她的谈话吗?她觉得自己很失败!

Oh, shut up! 哦,闭嘴!

You shut up! You shut up! 你闭嘴!你闭嘴!

You shut up! 你闭嘴!

Tomorrow is another day.明天又是新的一天。

Yeah, but it might be worse! 是的,但它可能会更糟!

I was 30 seconds over! 才超过三十秒!

Yeah, you're a real hero, lady.是啊,你还真是个英雄呢小姐。

My mommy says she wishes you were dead.我妈咪说她希望你能去死。

Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary.土里土气的兔字,你的工资支付我的税钱。

I am a real cop. I am a real cop.我是一个真正的警察。我是一个真正的警察。

Hey, you! Bunny!嘿,你!兔子!

Sir, if you have a grievance you may contest recitation in traffic court.先生,如果你有委屈,你可以上诉交通法庭。

What are you talking about?! My shop! It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away! Well, are you a cop or not?你在说什么?!我的店铺!这只是抢劫了!你看,他越来越远!好吧,你是警察不?Oh! Yes! Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this!哦!是!是!别担心,先生,我可以搞定!

Stop in the name of the law! 以法律之名给我停下来!-

Catch me if ya' can, cottontail!如果你抓的到我,棉毛尾巴!

Coming through!别挡路!

This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31.这是李麦克警官。嫌犯逃逸,请求支援。

I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit!交给我!哈波斯警官,正在追缉!

Hey, meter maid, wait for the real cop.嘿,查咪表的,等待真正的警察。

Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon.抱歉!经过。打扰一下。打扰一下。原谅我。

Yahhh! 呀哈!

Bon voyage, flatfoot! 一路顺风,扁脚!

Hey! Stop right there! 喂!不许动!-

Have a donut, coppa! 吃个甜甜圈,条子!

Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings? 喔我的天阿,你有看到那些豹纹的裤子吗?

I love your hair. 我喜欢你的头发。

Thank you.谢谢。

Heheheheh. Come to papa!嘿嘿嘿嘿。来爸爸这边!

Okay. You're gonna have to be patient and wait in line just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay?好的。你必须像其他人一样排队等候,奥特顿太太。好的?

I popped the weasel! 我抓到黄鼠狼了!

Hopps! Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. Reckless endangerment of rodents. But, to be fair, you did stop a master criminal from stealing two dozen moldy onions.哈波斯警官!擅自离开岗位,搞了一堆烂摊子,惊吓到了老鼠城。不过,平心而论,你的确阻止了罪犯窃取二十几个发霉的洋葱。

Mmm. Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren't onions. Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias. They're a class C botanical, sir.嗯。不想打扰你,长官,但是那不是洋葱。这些特殊小花叫做midnicampum holicithias。他们是一个 C 类植物,长官。Well, I grew up in a family where plant husbandry was kind of a thing.好吧,因为我从小与我父母在农场长大...

Shut your tiny mouth now! 闭上你的小嘴!

Sir, I got the bad guy. That's my job.长官,我抓到了坏人。这是我的工作。

Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!你的工作是开罚单贴到车上!

Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again.局长,奥特顿太太又来这边找你了。

Not now. 现在不是时候。

Okay, I just need to know if you want to take it this time. She seems really upset...好吧,我只需要知道是否想接见她。这一次她似乎真的很心烦...

Not now! 现在不是时候!

Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid, I wanna be a real cop.先生。我不想成为一个贴罚单的,我想成为一个真正的警察。

Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted when he assigned you to me?你觉得当初市长把你分给我的时候有问我想要什么吗?

But, sir...可是,先生......

Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams magically come true! So let it go.人生可不是什么音乐剧卡通,你随便唱首歌,而你无趣的梦想奇迹般地成真!所以,随它去吧。

Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please.蛮牛局长,拜托了!打扰您五分钟就好。I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she's super slippery.对不起,先生。我试图阻止她,但是她很快。

I gotta go sit down.我得走了坐下。

Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing everything we can.夫人,因为我已经告诉你,我们正在尽我们所能。

My husband has been missing for ten days. His name is Emmitt Otterton.我的丈夫已经失踪十天。他叫埃密特奥特顿。

Yes. I know.是的。我知道。

He's a florist. We have 2 beautiful children. He would never just disappear.他是个园艺师,也是两个漂亮孩子的父亲。他绝不会就此消失。

Ma'am, our detectives are very busy.夫人,我们的侦探是非常繁忙。

Please. There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt.请。一定有人会找到我的埃米特。

Mrs. Otterton. 奥特顿夫人。

I will find him.我会找到他的。

Oh. Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny! 哦。谢谢!祝福你,祝福你,小兔子!

Take this. Find my Emmitt. Bring him home to me and my babies. Please.拿着这张照片。找到我的埃米特。让他回到我的孩子身边。求你了。

Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here.奥斯顿太太。请你在外面等一下。

Of course. Oh, thank you both so much! 当然。哦,谢谢你们两个了!

One second. You're fired.一秒。你被开除了。

What? Why? 什么?为什么?

Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door, and you're goind to tell that Otter you're a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, who will not be taking the case. 违背命令!现在。我要打开这扇门,然后你要告诉奥特顿太太你刚刚是有妄想症才会这样说的,你不会接这个案子。

I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case! 我刚听说了蛮牛局长哈波斯警官接下了这个案子!Assistant Mayor Bellwether! 羊咩咩市长助理!

The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off.我们的哺乳类政策有作用了。Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed! 狮明德市长会很开心的!

No, let's not tell the mayor just yet. 不不,先别告诉市长。

And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that. 太晚了,已经传出去了。

All right, well, I'd say the case is in good hands. 好吧,我说现在案子正好好处理。

Us little guys really need to stick together, right? 我们小家伙真的需要同心协力,对不对?

Like glue. 像胶水一样。

Good one.好的。

Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay?如果你需要任何东西就打电话给我。好的?

You've always got a friend at City Hall, Judy. All right! Bye-bye!你在市政厅永远有个朋友,朱迪。好吧!再见!

Thank you, ma'am!谢谢你,夫人!

I will give you 48 hours.我会给你48 小时。

Yes!是!

That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. But you strike out, you resign.有两天来找到埃密特奥特顿,但是.. 如果你失败了,你就辞职。

Okay. Deal.好,说定。

Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file.好极了,洪金豹会给你档案。

Here you go. One missing otter.给你,一只失踪的水獭。

That's it? 就这样?

Yikes!是阿!

That is the smallest case file I've ever seen. Leads, none. Witnesses, none. And you're not in the

computer system yet, so Resources, none! Ha ha! Hoo, I hope you didn't stake your career on cracking this one.这是我看过最薄的档案了。线索,没有。目击者,没有。而你的信息还没有进入计算机系统中,所以资源,没有!哈哈!呼,希望你没有把职业生涯赌在破这案子上。Okay. Last known sighting. Can I just borrow? Thank you. Pawpsicle?好的。最后一次目击。我我可以借一下吗?谢谢。冰棒?

The murder weapon!凶器!

"Get your Pawpsicle" “来买你的冰棒”

Yeah! Cause that... What does that mean?是啊!因为..这意味着什么?

It means I have a lead.这意味着我有线索。

Hi! Hello! It's me again! 嗨!你好!又是我!

Hey! It's officer toot-toot.哦!是嘟嘟警官。

Hoo...No. Actually it's Officer Hopps, and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case.呼.....不是。其实这是哈波斯警官,而我在这里向您询问关于一个案件的一些问题。

What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone? It wasn't me.怎么了,交通警察?是不是有人偷交通锥?那不是我。

Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. I gotta get to work.嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班。

This is important, sir. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait.这是很重要的,先生。我想你的十元冰棒的生意可以等等。

Ha! I make 200 bucks a day, fluff. 365 days a year, since I was 12. And time is money. Hop along.哈!我每天能赚200 块钱好吗,绒毛。一年365 天,自从我十二岁开始。而时间就是金钱。借过。

Please just look at the picture. You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right? Do you know him? 请看一下照片。你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧?你认识他吗?

I know everybody. And I also know that somewhere there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why don't you get back to your box?我认识所有人。而且我也知道,某处有一家少了毛绒动物的玩具店,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢?

Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way.好吧,看来要来硬的。

Did you just boot my stroller? 你居然拴住了我的婴儿车?

Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest.妮可拉丝维尔德,你被逮捕了。

Ha. For what? Hurting your feelings?哈。为了什么?因为伤害你小小的心灵?

Felony tax evasion.重罪偷税漏税。

Yeah. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, since you were 12, that's two decades, so times twenty, which is 1,460,000, I think. I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, but we are good at multiplying. Anyway, according to your tax forms, you reported, let me see here, zero! Unfortunately, lying on a

federal form is a punishable offense. 5 years jail time.是啊.. 200 块钱一天,一年365天,你从12 岁开始......这是二十年来,所以是二十个,我想是1,460,000。我的意思是,我只是一个愚蠢的兔子,但我们擅长乘法。但是,根据你的税表,你的报道,让我在这里看到,零!不幸的是,躺在联邦监狱是一种惩罚的罪行的形式。5 年的监禁。

Well, it's my word against yours.嗯,这是我对你要说的话。

200 bucks a day, fluff, 365 days a year, since I was twelve. Actually it's your word against yours. And if you want this pen you're going to help me find this poor missing otter, or the only place you'll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria. It's called a hustle, sweet heart.每天能赚200 块钱好吗,一年365天,自从我十二岁开始。其实是你自相矛盾。然后如果你想要这支笔你要帮我找到这只可怜的水獭,否则你唯一能卖冰棒的地方就是监狱的食堂了。这叫说话的艺术,甜心。

She hustled you. Ehahaha... She hustled you good! You're a cop now, Nick. You're gonna need one of these. Have fun working with the fuzz!

她整死你了。额哈哈哈...她把你耍得团团转!你现在是一个警察了,尼克。你会需要这一个小徽章的。跟条子开心的工作啊!

Start talking.开始说吧。

I don't know where he is, I only saw where he went.我不知道他在哪里,我只看到他去了哪里。Great, let's go!太好了,我们走吧!

It's not exactly a place for a cute little bunny.这对一只可爱的小兔子而言不明智喔。

Don't call me cute, get in the car. 不要说我可爱,给我上车。-

Okay. You're the boss.好的。你是老大。

Hi. I'm... Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello! My name is...你好。我...你好?你好?你好?你好!我的名字是...

You know, I'm gonna hit the pause button right there. Cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies.你知道,我会按下暂停键就在那里。因为我们都很喜欢兔子的饼干。

Uh, no. I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD. I'm looking for a missing mammal. Emmitt Otterton. Right here. He may have frequented this establishment?哦,不。我是哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。我在寻找失踪的哺乳动物。埃米特奥特顿。给你,他经常来这里吗?

Yeah, old Emmitt! Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks. But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. I'd be happy to take you back.是啊,老埃米特!我已经好几个礼拜没看到他了。但是,嘿,你应该跟他的瑜伽教练谈谈。我很乐意带你过去。

Oh, thank you so much, I'd appericiate that more than you can imagine, it'd be such... Oh! You are naked.呵呵,太感谢你了,你无法想像我有多感激不尽,它会是这样的... 天啊!你是裸体的。Oh, for sure. We're a naturalist club! 哦,那当然。我们是自然俱乐部的!

Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything. These guys, they be naked.是啊。在动物邦人人都有可

以做任何事。这些人,他们可以裸体。

Nangi's just on the other side of the pleasure pool.南吉在乐趣池的另一头。

Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable? Because if so, there's no shame in calling it quits.好家伙。这是否让你不舒服?因为如果是这样,退出并不可耻。

Yes, there is.就在这里。

Boy, that's the spirit.好家伙,就是这种精神。

Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. But you know what I say is weird?是的,一些哺乳动物说,自然的生活是不可思议。但是,你知道我说的怪异是什么?

Clothes on animals! Here we go!穿衣服的动物!我们到了!

As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, so she'll totally remember everything.如你所见,南吉是一只大象,所以她会记得所有事情。

Hey, Nangi. These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter.嘿,南吉,这些人有一些关于水獭埃密特的问题。

Who? 谁?

Eh.Emmitt Otterton. Been coming to your yoga class for like six years. 嗯。埃密特奥特顿。已经上了你的瑜伽课像六年了。

I have no memory of this beaver.我不记得这只海狸。

He's an otter, actually. He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember? 他是水獭,其实。他几个星期前的礼拜三有来过啊。记得吗?

No.没有。

Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest, and a new pair of Quarterway slacks. Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot. Real tight. Remember that, Nangi?是啊,他穿着绿色线针织衫背心,和一双新库奥特维休闲裤。哦,还有领带打着一个可爱又紧的结。真的很紧。记得没,南吉?No.不记得

Yeah, and we both walked him out, and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim.是啊,我们都陪着他走的,然后他上了一台有银色镶边的大礼车。

Needed a tune up. The third cylinder wasn't firing. Remember that, Nangi?需要调补。而且第三个汽缸打不着火,记起来了吗,Nangi?

No.没有。

Eh. You didn't happen to catch the licence plate number? Did you?呃。你不会刚好记得车牌号码吧?你是否?

Oh, for sure. It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. 哦,那当然。是2-9-T-H-D-0-3。

Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you. 哇,这是很有用的信息。谢谢。

Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap. I wish I had a memory like an elephant.我告诉过你她总是有超好的记忆力,真希望我也有大象的记忆力。

Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue. And seeing as any moron can run a plate, I will take that pen and bid you adieu.

嗯,你也有了线索,我已经帮忙了。由于傻瓜都可以查车牌,我就拿那只笔走人。

The plate. I can't run a plate. Oomf. I'm not in the system yet.车牌,我不能使用系统查询。欧,我还不在系统中。

Give me the pen, please. 笔给我,谢谢。

What was it you said? 你刚刚说什么?

Any moron can run a plate? 任何傻瓜都可以查车牌?

Gosh, if only there were a moron around who were up to the task. 天哪,如果有傻瓜在附近能胜认这任务就好了。

Rabbit, I did what you asked.兔子,我已经给你你要的了。

You can't keep me on the hook forever.你不能永远缠着我。

Not forever. Well, I only have 36 hours left to solve this case. So can you run the plate or not?不是一辈子。好吧,还剩36 小时破案。所以你是能不能查到车牌?

Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV. Flash is the fastest guy in there. You need something done, he's on it.事实上,我想起来我有个朋友在监理所工作。闪电是这里手脚最俐落的,如果你要什么东西,交给他就对了。

I hope so. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts. Wait. They're all sloths? You said this was going to be quick! 太好了,因为我们是分秒必争。等等,他们都是树獭?你说这会很快的!

What, are you saying just because he's a sloth he can't be fast? I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything.什么,难道你觉得因为他们是树獭就快不起来?动物邦,人人都有无限可能。Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash! Buddy, it's nice to see you.闪电,闪电,快如风的闪电!兄弟很高兴见到你。

Nice to... see you... too.我也.........很高兴.......看到.....你。

Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend. Ah...Darlin, I've forgotten your name.嘿,闪光,我想要让你见见我的这位朋友。啊......亲爱的,我忘了你的名字。

Hmm. Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you?嗯。朱迪哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。你好。

I am... doing... just.. as well.. as.. I can.. be.我…很好。

Fine? 好?

What can I... do.... for you today? 我能为你做什么?

Hang in there.坚持住。

Well, I was hoping you could run a plate...好吧,我希望你能帮我查个车牌...

Well, I was hoping you could...嗯,我希望你能...

Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. We are in a really big hurry.好吧,我希望你能帮我

查个车牌,我们真的非常急。

Sure... What's the... plate... Number? 当然, 车牌号是多少?

2-9-T-H-D-0-3. 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。

Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? 嘿,闪光,想听一个笑话吗?

No!不!

Sure. - Mmm!- 当然。- 么嗯!

What do you call a three-humped camel?你要怎么称呼一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

I don't know. What do you call... a three-humped... camel?我不.....知道。你要怎么称呼一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

Three-humped camel. 三峰驼。-

Pregnant. Ha ha ha ha...怀孕的。哈哈哈哈......

Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny! Can we please just focus on the task?呵呵。是的,很搞笑,很搞笑!我们能不能把重点放在任务上?

Hey... - - 嘿...

Wait, wait!别,别!

Priscilla! - 波希拉!

Oh, no!糟了!

Yes... Flash? 什么事...闪光?-

No... 别...

What... do.. you call... a three-humped camel? 你要怎么称呼一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

A three-humped camel?Pregnant! Okay! We got it! Please just... 三峰骆驼。怀孕的!好的!懂了吗!拜托...

Here... you...给你。

Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you!太好了!快点,谢谢!

2-9-T-H-D-0-3. - .. - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。

go..走。

It's registered to Tundratown Limo Service.它注册到极地区豪华轿车服务。

A limo took Otterton! And the limo's in Tundratown!就是豪华轿车带走奥特顿的!豪华轿车在极地区!

It's in Tundratown!在极地区!

Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you.搞定了,朋友。我爱你,我欠你一个人情。

Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and... It's night?!快点,我们必须赶在高峰时间... 已经天黑了?

Closed. Great.锁住的。是的。

Mm. And I will betcha you don't have a warrant to get in, hmm?么。我敢打赌你没有搜查令进入,

《疯狂动物城》中那些暖心经典台词

外教一对一https://www.wendangku.net/doc/d815700066.html, 《疯狂动物城》中那些暖心经典台词(中英双语) 《疯狂动物城》想要传递的也许不是砥砺前行奋发图强的草根逆袭之路,而是,我们每一个人,都应该追求一种心怀梦想、不惧未来的人生状态。句片中有没有哪句台词令人怦然心动,就让汉普森小编带你赏析和感悟吧。 【剧情简介】 在一个现代化的动物都市里,每种动物都有自己的居所,动物们在这里和平共处——无论是大象还是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闯出一番天地。兔子朱迪从小就梦想能成为警察,尽管身边的所有人都觉得兔子不可能当上警察,但她还是通过自己的努力,跻身到了全是大块头动物城警察局,成为了第一个兔子警官。为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件。追寻真相的路上,朱迪迫使在动物城里以坑蒙拐骗为生的狐狸尼克帮助自己,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋,而朱迪和尼克也在历尽艰险的查案过程中成为了好搭档…… 【经典台词】 1. Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. 【翻译】生活中总会有不顺心的时候,我们都会犯错。 【解析】有谁不是在一边受伤,一边学会坚强。人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】To err is human. 人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 2. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either 【翻译】我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。 【解析】云散因为风吹,美好因为宽容。 【拓展】Let begongs be begongs 让往事情都随风而去吧。 3. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. 【翻译】我又蠢又不可靠,还心胸狭窄。 【解析】那又何妨?破锅自有破锅盖,破人自有破人爱。喜欢你的人什么都愿意宽容和原谅。 【拓展】The more you learn, the more you feel ignorant. 博学才知才疏学浅。 4. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you. 【翻译】天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。

双语《疯狂动物城》经典台词

双语:《疯狂动物城》经典台词 最近,朋友圈是不是被《疯狂动物城》刷屏啦! 你最爱哪只萌物呢 小编最爱的是那只名叫“闪电”的树懒哦! 那么,这部电影里又有哪些经典的台词呢 首先来看看,朱迪因为失言,惹恼了尼克后,为了挽回搭档,真诚的道歉吧! Judy Hopps: I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes. 我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。 [Nick still refused to take a glimpse at Judy] Judy Hopps: [Begins to cry] And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because Iwas a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. Ireally am just a dumb bunny. 当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只是一只蠢兔子。 和闪电的初次见面,就长见识啦!

《疯狂动物城》中英双语对照全台词

疯狂动物城全部台词中英双语对照1--Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... 3--forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 5--And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... 6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 7--Awww! 噢! 8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! 9--And.. death! 和..死! 10--Ahhh... 唉唉...... 11--Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。 18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。 20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当... 21--A police officer! 一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

疯狂动物城台词

1.首先来看看,朱迪因为失言,惹恼了尼克后,为了挽回搭档,真诚的道歉吧! Judy Hopps: I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes 我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。 2.[Nick still refused to take a glimpse at Judy] Judy Hopps: [Begins to cry] And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny. 当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只是一只蠢兔子。 3.和闪电的初次见面,就长见识啦! Nick Wilde: What do you call a three-humped camel? 知道骆驼为什么有三个驼峰吗? 4.和“教父”版大boss初次见面,朱迪和尼克险些丢了小名,还好这句救命话! What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding! 爹地,不是说好不在我的婚礼上冻死任何人! 5.朱迪查案时,质疑本不穿衣服的动物竟然不穿衣服(是不是很绕口啊?自己感受下逻辑哦!) Oh! You are naked! 天啊,你们怎么不穿衣服 6.Nick Wilde: Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox.Dumb bunny. 踏进动物城,谁都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。

Zootopia 疯狂动物城英文剧本学习笔记1

Zootopia ●请大家一定先看群文件:【入群必读】里的学习方法介绍。 ●鼓励大家每天学习1页剧本内容,并跟着视频一起模仿朗读学习,自己不断调整。 ●游戏以前,一定要已经学习过剧本,效果才最好哦! ●每天和群里的朋友一起,轻松玩儿游戏吧~ 第1部分 Characters: Player 1: Kid/Gideon Grey/Instructor/Lion the mayor Player 2: Young Judy Player 3: Little Sheep/Judy’s Mom/Little Sheep A/Assistant mayor Player 4: Little Tiger/Judy’s Dad/Little Sheep B/Sidekick Kid/Journalist (At school) -Kid(Player 1): Fear, treachery, blood lust. Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world. A world where prey were scared of predators. And predators had an uncontrollable...biological urge to maim, and maul, and... treachery n. 背叛 treacherous adj.奸诈的、背叛的、叛逆的、不牢靠的。 prey n.被捕食的动物 maim v.使残废 maul v. 打伤、殴打、抨击 -Young Judy(Player 2): Ahhhh!! Blood! Blood! Blood! And… Death!....Back then, the world was divided in two. Vicious predator, or meek prey…But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond our primitive savage ways. Now predator and prey live in harmony. And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. vicious adj.恶毒的、恶意的、堕落的、平行不端正的。 Meek adj. 温顺的、谦恭的、驯服的

疯狂动物城剧本

疯狂动物城zootopia 旁白:黑兔子:蓝羊:绿小豹子:红 (躲藏嬉戏于花草丛中) Fear,treachery,blood lust 恐惧背叛和嗜血 Thousands of years ago these were the forces that rulled our world 数万年前支配着我们的世界 A world where prey were scared of predators 那时食草动物惧怕肉食动物 And predators han an uncontrollable... 而肉食动物无法遏制的本能 Biological urge to maim,and maul,and... 让他们捕猎残杀还有... (ci viscous predator meek prey 举两个大牌子:凶残的食肉动物温顺的食草动物)But over time,we evolved 但我们也随着时间进化 And moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 将这原始野蛮的生活方式抛在身后(一只羊上台跳舞) Now predator and prey live in harmony 现在肉食动物和食草动物和谐共处(牌子后面的小豹子和小兔子出现,拉手共舞) And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities 每只哺乳动物的未来都有了无限可能 Yeah,i don’t have to cower in a herd anymore 我不用再缩在羊群里了(转个圈,跳出来)

Instead i can be an astronaut 我可以做宇航员(自豪骄傲地带上宇航员帽) I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore 我不用再孤单地追捕猎物了(在地上滚一圈,出来)Today i can hunt for tax exempyions 我可以追捕逃税的人(抬手) I’m gonna be an actuary 我要做精算师(拿出算盘) And i can make the world a better place. 我可以让世界更美好(蹦出来) I an going to be 我要做(自行发挥) A police officer 警察(转帽子,敬礼)

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照 - 带单词解析

疯狂动物城 1--Fear, treachery (betrayal), blood lust(性欲,欲望). 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... 3--forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 4--A world where prey(食草动物;猎物;捕食)were scared of predators (食肉动物,掠夺者). 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 5--And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... 6--biological urge to maim(捕猎,致残/disable), and maul(残杀,袭击), and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 7--Awww! 噢! 8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! 9--And.. death! 和..死! 10--Ahhh... 唉唉...... 11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

在那时,世界分为二种。 12--Vicious(cruel/evil)predator, or meek(温顺的)prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive(原始的)savage(n/adj 野蛮的)ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 15--And every young mammal(哺乳动物)has multitudinous ( ?m?lt??tu?d?n?s/,大量的,无数的)opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd(兽群,放牧)anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。 18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions(豁免,免除). 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。 20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

疯狂动物城的英文台词

疯狂动物城的英文台词集团文件发布号:(9816-UATWW-MWUB-WUNN-INNUL-DQQTY-

疯狂动物城的英文台词【疯狂动物城英文台词】 1.首先来看看,朱迪因为失言,惹恼了尼克后,为了挽回搭档,真诚的道歉吧! JudyHop:Iknowyou'llneverforgiveme.AndIdon'tblameyou.Iwouldn'tforgivemeeither .Iwasignorantandirresponsibleandsmall- minded.Butpredatorsshouldn'tsufferbecauseofmymistakes 我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢 又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。 2.[NickstillrefusedtotakeaglimpseatJudy] JudyHopps:[Beginstocry]Andafterwe'redone,youcanhateme,andthat'llbefine,becau seIwasahorriblefriend,andIhurtyou.Andyoucanwalkawayknowingyouwererightallalo ng.Ireallyamjustadumbbunny. 当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我 伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只 是一只蠢兔子。 3.和闪电的初次见面,就长见识啦! NickWilde:Whatdoyoucallathree-humpedcamel? 知道骆驼为什么有三个驼峰吗? 4.和“教父”版大boss初次见面,朱迪和尼克险些丢了小名,还好这句救命话! Whatdidwesay?Noicinganyoneatmywedding!

疯狂动物城台词

Judy: SO can you run the plate or not? NIick: Actually,i just rememberd...i have a pal at the DMV. Flash is the fastest guy in there. If you need something done,he’s on it . Judy: i hope so. We are really fighting the clock...and every minute counts. Wait! They’re all sloths? You said this was going to be quick! NIick: Are you saying that because he’s a sloth...he can’t be fast? I thought in Zootopia, anyone could be anything. Flash,Flash,hunred-yard dash. Buddy,it’s nice to see you. Flash: Nice to ...see you...too.. NIick: hey Flash, i’d love you to meet my friends. Hmm...Darling, i forght your name. Judy: Office Judy Hopps, ZPD, how are you? Flash: I am...doing ..just .....( Judy: Fine? ) as well ...as i can be ... Judy: What? NIick: Hang in there Flash: can i do...( Judy: well, I was hoping you could run a ...) for you Judy: well, I was hoping you could ...( Flash: today ) Judy: well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us . we are in a really big hurry. Flash: sure, what’s the plate..

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照

疯狂动物城1--Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... 3--forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 5--And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... 6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 7--Awww! 噢! 8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! 9--And.. death!

和..死! 10--Ahhh... 唉唉...... 11--Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。 12--Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.

Zootopia疯狂动物城中英文对照台词

Zootopia 动物乌托邦 Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... Awww! 噢! Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! And.. death! 和..死! Ahhh... 唉唉...... Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。 Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。Yeah, I don't have to cower in a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。 I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。 And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当... A police officer! 一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔! Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了! It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey. 这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。 But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 但是,坐落在211英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市"动物邦"。 Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. 我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。And declared that anyone can be anything! 而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!Thank you and good night. 感谢你们,晚安。 Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐? Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离") Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? 好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮? Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. 嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

疯狂动物城的英文台词

疯狂动物城的英文台词 【疯狂动物城英文台词】 1.首先来看看,朱迪因为失言,惹恼了尼克后,为了挽回搭档,真诚的道歉吧! Judy Hop ps: I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes 我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。我又蠢又不可靠,还固执得不得了。但是,不能因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受这一切。 2.[Nick still refused to take a glimpse at Judy] Judy Hopps: [Begins to cry] And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny. 当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我,没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。到时候,你大可以大摇大摆地离开,确信自己至始至终都是对的。我真的只是一只蠢兔子。 3.和闪电的初次见面,就长见识啦! Nick Wilde: What do you call a three-humped camel? 知道骆驼为什么有三个驼峰吗? 4.和“教父”版大boss初次见面,朱迪和尼克险些丢了小名,还好这句救命话! What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding! 爹地,不是说好不在我的婚礼上冻死任何人! 5.朱迪查案时,质疑本不穿衣服的动物竟然不穿衣服(是不是很绕口啊?自己感受下逻辑哦!) Oh! You are naked! 天啊,你们怎么不穿衣服

《疯狂动物城》英文台词翻译

《疯狂动物城》英文台词翻译 摘要:最近年轻人疯狂迷恋的动画电影《疯狂动物城》正在热映。小编为大家带来《疯狂动物城》英文台词翻译:托福口语趣味学习,希望对大家托福备考有所帮助。更多精彩尽请 关注! 在一个现代化的动物都市里,每种动物都有自己的居所,动物们在这里和平共处——无论 是大象还是小老鼠,只要努力,都能闯出一番天地。兔子朱迪从小就梦想能成为警察,尽管 身边的所有人都觉得兔子不可能当上警察,但她还是通过自己的努力,跻身到了全是大块头 动物城警察局,成为了第一个兔子警官。 为了证明自己,她决心侦破一桩神秘案件。追寻真相的路上,朱迪迫使在动物城里以坑蒙 拐骗为生的狐狸尼克帮助自己,却发现这桩案件背后隐藏着一个意欲颠覆动物城的巨大阴谋,而朱迪和尼克也在历尽艰险的查案过程中成为了好搭档…… 【经典台词】 1、Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. 【翻译】生活中总会有不顺心的时候,我们都会犯错。 【解析】有谁不是在一边受伤,一边学会坚强。人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】To err is human. 人非圣贤,孰能无过。 【拓展】I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 2. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either 【翻译】我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。

【解析】云散因为风吹,美好因为宽容。 【拓展】Let begongs be begongs 让往事情都随风而去吧。 3. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded. 【翻译】我又蠢又不可靠,还心胸狭窄。 【解析】那又何妨?破锅自有破锅盖,破人自有破人爱。喜欢你的人什么都愿意宽容和原谅。 【拓展】The more you learn, the more you feel ignorant. 博学才知才疏学浅。 4. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you. 【翻译】天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。 【解析】清简内心,一切皆安。 【拓展】A journey of a thousand miles begins with single step. 千里之行,始于足下。 5. And after we're done, you can hate me. 【翻译】当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我。 【解析】今天厌恶的对象可能会成为尘埃落定后的难觅知己。今天性格不合可能会成为几 十年后的相濡以沫。 【拓展】out of sight,out of mind. 眼不见,心不烦。 本文关键字:疯狂动物城托福口语 6. All right, get in here. You bunnies, so emotional.

疯狂动物城全本台词中英文对照修订稿

疯狂动物城全本台词中 英文对照 内部编号:(YUUT-TBBY-MMUT-URRUY-UOOY-DBUYI-0128)

疯狂动物城 1--Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... 3--forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 5--And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... 6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 7--Awww! 噢! 8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! 9--And.. death! 和..死! 10--Ahhh... 唉唉...... 11--Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。 18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。 20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当... 21--A police officer! 一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔! 22--Bunny cop That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

疯狂动物城中英文对白

疯狂动物城 Fear, treachery, blood lust. Thousands of years ago these were the forces that ruled our world. A world where prey were scared of predators. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。几千年前这些是支配着我们的世界的力量。一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 And predators had an uncontrollable biological urge to maim, and maul, and...捕食者有一个无法控制的生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... Awww! Blood! Blood! Blood! And death!噢!血!血!血!和..死! Ahhh.唉唉...... Back then, the world was divided in two. Vicious predator, or meek prey. But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond our primitive savage ways. Now predator and prey live in harmony. And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.在那时,世界分为二种。凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 Yeah, I don't have to cower in a herd anymore. Instead, I can be an astronaut.耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。取而代之,我可以当太空人。 I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. I'm gonna be an actuary.我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。我可以当一个保险精算师。And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be a police officer! 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...一位警官。 Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了! It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey. But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. And declared that anyone can be anything! Thank you and good night.这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。但是,坐落在211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!感谢你们,晚安。 Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐? Nope 没有。 Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? 好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮? Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. 嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。 You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude. If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。 I like trying, actually. 事实上我喜欢尝试。 What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even for you to become a

疯狂动物城部分台词

Fear, treachery, blood lust.恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 3Thousands of years ago these were the...几千年前这些是... 4forces that ruled our world支配着我们的世界的力量 5 A world where prey were scared of predators.一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 6And predators had an uncontrollable...捕食者有一个无法控制的... 7biological urge to maim, and maul, and...生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 8Awww!噢! 9Blood! Blood! Blood!血!血!血! 10And.. death!和..死! 11Ahhh...唉唉...... 12Back then, the world was divided in two.在那时,世界分为二种。 13Vicious predator, or meek prey.凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 14But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 15Now predator and prey live in harmony.现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 16And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 17Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 18Instead, I can be an astronaut.取而代之,我可以当太空人。 19I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 20I'm gonna be an actuary.我可以当一个保险精算师。 21And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当... 22 A police officer!一位警察! 23Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了! 24It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。 25But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.但是,坐落在211英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市"动物邦"。 26Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。27And declared that anyone can be anything!而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能! 28Thank you and good night.感谢你们,晚安。

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档