文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 吸血鬼日记第一季15(英汉双语)剧本

吸血鬼日记第一季15(英汉双语)剧本

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
"吸血鬼日记" 前景提要...
For over a century, I have lived in secret...
一个世纪以来 我一直秘密地生活着...
Until now. I know the risk,
直到现在 我知道这很冒险
but I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
Elena 她简直就是Katherine的翻版
Why do I look like her?
为什么我跟她会像?
You were adopted.
你是收养的
This girl showed up.
这个女孩儿出现了
She was and about to give birth.
她岁 马上要生了
What else do you know about her?
你还知道她什么?
- Just her name, Isobel. - My wife isobel spent her life
- 只知道名字 叫Isobel - 我妻子Isobel毕生致力于
researching paranormal activity in this area.
调查这一地区的奇异事件
- Where's your wife? - Damon killed her.
- 你妻子呢? - Damon杀了她
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下方有个墓穴
The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
咒语将Katherine封在里面 保护着她
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要把她找回来
She's not here!
她不在这儿!
You knew Katherine wasn't in there.
你知道Katherine不在里面
She knew where you were, and she didn't care.
她知道你在哪儿 她根本就不在乎
Jeez!
天哪!
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Do you know what day it is?
今天星期几?
It's saturday.
周六
And what year?
现在是哪一年?
It's .

Are you ok?
你没事吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, what's your name?
等下 你叫什么?
It's Harper, sir.
先生 我叫Harper
How did you get out here?
你怎么到这儿来的?
And why are you dressed like that?
怎么会穿成这样呢?
You seem like a very nice person.
你看起来人很好
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry for what?
抱歉什么?
吸血鬼日记 第一季 第集
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.wendangku.net/doc/d218966107.html,==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.wendangku.net/doc/d218966107.html,==--
协调: 忧心如熏
时间轴: Thomas
翻译: 笑笑K 扎扎LU 考证的小蜜 fabulous_carr
校对: 夏天的熏风
Hey, Bonnie, it's me just checking in,
嘿 Bonnie 我就是打电话
seeing how you're doing.
看看你怎么样了
We miss you here.
我们很想你
Don't let your aunt drive you too crazy.
别被你阿姨逼疯了
Come home soon.
快点回家
Love you.
爱你
What are you doin' out here?
你在外面做什么?
It's cold.
这么冷
Thinking, writing.
思考问题 随便写写
The, uh, funeral for Bonnie's grandma,
呃 Bonnie祖母的葬礼
it brought back a lot about mom and dad.
让我想起了关于父母的事情
I was wondering. You said that you would do some digging about them,
我很好奇 你说帮我查一查
The adoption.
收养的事
Right.

So did you?
那么你?
Dig?
查了吗?
Come on inside.
进来说
Your dad kept everything from his medical practice...
你爸爸把所有

医疗上的事情都写在了...
Records, logs,
记录本 日志
old appointment books.
还有旧预约簿上
I found an entry from the night you were born.
我找到你出生那夜的记录
Patient and a birth date.
病人和出生日期
Isobel Peterson.
病人是Isobel Peterson
Do you think that's her real name?
你觉得那是真名吗?
Pregnant teenage runaway?
离家出走的早孕少女?
Probably not. First name, maybe.
可能是假名 姓氏可能是假的
But where'd she get Peterson? Classmate? Best friend?
但是她从哪弄来Peterson这个名字的呢? 同学? 好朋友?
So I binged it.
所以我Bing了一下(微软公司推出的用以取代Live Search的搜索引擎)
I searched for all the Petersons in this area
我搜到这个地区和Isobel同年出生的
born the same year as Isobel, found ...
所有姓Peterson的人 发现个...
men and a woman, Trudie,
两个男人和一个女人 叫Trudie
who lived in Grove Hill, Virginia.
住在维吉尼亚州的Grove Hill
That's not far from here.
那离这儿不远
Well, watch this.
看这个
Isobel.
是Isobel
She was a cheerleader.
她是拉拉队队长
Trudie still lives there.
Trudie还住在那儿
This is her address.
这是她的地址
What about Isobel?
那Isobel呢?
I couldn't find anything about her.
我找不到关于她的任何记录
Listen. There's something else.
还有其他事
Mr. Saltzman, Rick,
Saltzman先生 也就是Rick(Alaric的昵称)
his wife was from around here,
他妻子就是这附近的人
and her name was also Isobel.
曾经也叫Isobel
Wait. "was," as in...
等下 "曾经"是指...
She died.
她死了
Alaric's wife might have been your mother?
Alaric的妻子可能是你妈妈?
It cann't be true, right?
不可能的 对吧?
I mean, the coincidence alone is just crazy.
我是说 这也太巧了
I have the address for her friend Trudie.
我有她好朋友Trudie的地址
You wanna talk to her?
你想和她谈谈?
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
I... I don't know.
我... 不知道
If it's true and they are the same person,
如果他们是同一个人的话
that means that my birth mother is dead.
就意味着我的亲生妈妈死了
And I don't know if I could handle that.
我不知道自己能不能接受
Elena, did Jenna tell you anything about Alaric's wife?
Elena Jenna告诉你关于Alaric妻子的事情了吗?
How she died?
她是怎么死的?
Just that she was killed and the case was never solved.
就是死了 案子一直悬而未决
You knew that already?
你已经知道了?
The night at the school when he attacked me,
他在学校袭击我的那晚
he told me some things about her death.
他告诉了我关于他妻子死因的一些事
- Well... - No, no.
- 哦... - 不 不
It's not possible.
这不可能
The coincidence is... it's too much.
这只是... 正好凑巧
Now, listen, if you do decide to go
听着 如果你想和
talk to Isobel's friend, I

'll go with you. Ok?
Isobel的朋友谈谈 我和你一起去 好吗?
I just don't know what I'm gonna do yet.
我也不知道自己该怎么办
I should get goin'.
我该走了
I gotta go deal with Damon.
我要去看看Damon
How's he doing?
他怎么样了?
He's dealing in his own way.
他在用自己的方式发泄
How do I taste?
我尝起来怎么样?
Oh, so much better than your friends.
哦 比你朋友美味多了
But shh. Don't tell them.
但是嘘 别告诉他们
They might get jealous.
他们会嫉妒的
No. Buzzkill bob.
不 太刺眼了
Greetings.
欢迎回来
Can we talk?
能谈谈么?
Yeah.
当然可以
Without the tri-delts.
我指没有"第三者"
Anything you have to say to me,
你想跟我说什么
you can say in front of them.
都能当她们的面说
They're really good at keeping secrets.
她们最擅长保守秘密了
You're worried about me.
你在担心我
That's nice. Don't be.
真友好 不过别这样
There's no need. I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?
没有必要 我很好 我为什么会不好?
Spent the last years with one goal,
年了 我一直坚守一个目标
get in that tomb.
打开墓穴
I succeeded.
我成功了
Granted, Katherine wasn't in there to be rescued,
但是 Katherine却不在里面等着我救她
But why dwell?
为什么?
No, it's so liberating not having a master plan,
没有目标更自由
because I can do whatever the hell I want.
因为我想干什么就干什么
That's kind of what I'm afraid of.
那正是我担心的
Relax. I haven't killed anyone in... too long.
放心 我很久... 没杀人了
Those girls?
那些女孩儿呢?
Will end up in their dorm with headaches,
会头疼地从宿舍醒来
think they blacked out.
以为只是昏过去了
Business as usual.
又是老把戏
Predictable you didn't pull me over here for a pep talk.
如我所料 你并不是想来鼓励我振作起来
So drink up. Spill it, brother.
所以 干了它 兄弟
There was a woman you may have known a few years back
几年前 你好像认识了在北卡罗来纳州的Duke大学
named Isobel in North Carolina at Duke.
上学的Isobel
You wanna discuss the women in my past right now? Seriously?
你现在要跟我讨论我过去的女人? 开玩笑吧?
You killed her.
你杀了她
What's your point?
你想说什么?
I just... just wanna know if you remember anything about her.
我只是... 想知道你是不是还记得她的事
Oh, it's like a needle in a haystack, Stefan.
哦 Stefan 这就像大海捞针
Well, think hard. It's important.
那就好好想想 这很重要
Nothing is important, not anymore.
没有什么事是重要的 再也没了
Great chat.
聊天很愉快
I have to go and exploit some women in the name of grief,
我要去安抚那些悲伤中的女人了
which I'm sure you understand.
你明白的
"TTFN" said the tri-delt.
替那些第三者说 "回头见"
What?
怎么了?
This is boring. I'm bored.

真无聊 太无聊了
Wow.

But we have this entire house to ourselves.
但是现在整座房子里只有我们俩
I mean, it's practically a bachelor pad.
我是说 这真是一座名副其实的"单身"公寓
And...
还有...
So shouldn't we do something
我们难道不该做些
a little bit more bachelor-paddy?
孤男寡女应该做的事吗?
What? Something like this?
什么事? 这样吗?
Something like that.
就是那样的事
I don't know.
我不懂
This is a pretty good show.
这节目真不错
Seriously?
你开玩笑的吧?
Oh, god.
哦 天哪
Not on my couch.
别在我的沙发上做
Mom.
妈妈
Hey.

I don't know. It's just weird, you know,
我不知道 这很奇怪 你明白吗
me being raffled off like a disney cruise.
我就跟迪士尼巡游里的抽奖礼品一样
In this town,
在这个镇子里
fundraising is like indentured servitude.
筹集资金就像是契约奴役一样
You don't have a choice.
你没得选
Besides, you're a bachelor,
另外 你是单身
and you're eligible, so there you go.
而且很够格 所以你得去参加
Here. Let me help you with this.
这里 我来帮你
Oh, god. I can't believe I'm gonna do this.
哦 天哪 真不敢相信我要这样做
What?
怎么了?
I am totally gonna ruin this moment,
我简直要毁了这美好的时刻
but I... I have to tell you.
但是我... 我还是要告诉你
Elena recently found out she was adopted,
Elena最近知道她是被收养的
and she's been looking for her birth mother...
而且在找她的亲生妈妈...
whose name was Isobel.
叫Isobel
Isobel? Like my wife?
Isobel? 和我妻子同名?
Isobel never had a baby.
Isobel没生过孩子
Are you sure?
你确定?
Not before you were together?
你们在一起之前也没有?
Nope. No way.
没有 绝对没有
This is Elena's birth mother.
这是Elena亲生妈妈的照片
Ah, she, uh...
啊 她 呃...
She never told me.
她没告诉过我
I, uh...
我 呃...
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Yeah, I'm gonna... gonna go.
是的 我要... 要走了
Trudie?
你是Trudie?
Tru... Trudie Peterson?
是Tru... Trudie Peterson?
Yes.
是的
Uh, my name is Elena Gilbert.
呃 我叫Elena Gilbert
I wanted to talk to you about Isobel Flemming.
我想和你谈谈有关Isobel Flemming的事情
Well, I haven't heard that name in years.
哦 我已经很多年没听人说起这个名字了
How do you know her?
你是怎么认识她的?
I think that, um, well...
我想 嗯 那个...
Do you know if she had a baby that she gave up for adoption?
你知道她曾经有个孩子 送给别人了吗?
My god.
天啊
You're her daughter.
你是她的女儿
I was just gonna make some tea. Would you like some?
我去泡点茶 你要来点吗?
Sure.
好啊
Uh, the kitchen's this way.
呃 厨房在这边
I wasn't gonna come, I didn't think I was,
我没打算来 至少没意识到我要来
but I was driving, and I hit this stoplight,

但是我开着车 红灯前突然刹车
and it made me think about when I was learning
让我想起了我在学车时
how to drive and then my mom would always warn me
妈妈总是叮嘱我要
about this blind turn on the left-hand side,
注意左向的拐弯
and then I was thinking about my mom, and...
然后我就想到了我妈妈 正好...
I had your address. I'm sorry for barging in.
我有你的地址 很抱歉贸然来访
It's no problem.
没关系
Um, just a surprise, though.
嗯 的确很意外
I haven't thought about Isobel in years.
我已经有很多年没想起Isobel了
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后见到她是什么时候?
About years ago,
大概年前
when she left to go have you.
在她准备生下你的时候
We kept in touch for a while,
我们联系过一段时间
but, well, you know, people drift apart.
但是 后来我们就各奔东西了
And you don't know where she ended up?
那你不知道她最后的落脚地吗?
She was in Florida for a while.
她曾经在佛罗里达待过一段时间
She was on her own. I know it wasn't easy.
独自生活 我知道那很艰辛
Do you have any idea who my father is?
你知道我父亲是谁吗?
I could never get her to fess up.
她一直不肯跟我坦白
Anyway, she finally pulled it together,
不管怎样 她最后还是振作起来了
got into college on a scholarship.
依靠奖学金上了大学
Where did she go?
她去哪所大学?
Somewhere in north Carolina.
北卡罗来纳州的某个学校
Duke, I think.
可能是杜克大学
Smart girl, smart school.
好学生 好学校
Let me just grab that.
水开了 我去看看
她来了
So it's been a few months. Where you been?
这好几个月 你都在哪儿?
Ah, you know, here and there,
啊 满世界乱跑
never one place too long.
每个地方都不会待太久
You know Pete
你认识Pete吧
No, actually, I don't,
不 我不认识
because you never brought him around.
因为你从没把他带回家
So blonde's the new flavor of the month, huh?
那个金发美女是你最近的新宠吗?
So sorry I scared her off.
很抱歉把她吓跑了
She's not a flavor, mom. I like her.
她不是新宠 妈妈 我喜欢她
So she's the one?
那么她是你的真命天女咯?
No, probably not, but maybe.
不 可能不是 但也可能是
Matt, seriously, Lezzie Forbes' daughter? Ucch.
Matt 说真的 Lezzie Forbes的女儿? 呃
Mom, seriously,
妈妈 说真的
knock it off.
打住吧
Ice, please.
来点冰块
So, uh, you heard from Vic?
那你有没有Vic(Matt的妹妹)的消息?
No, but don't worry.
没有 不过不用担心
She'll come home eventually when she needs something.
她有需要的时候 自然会回家的
I played that game.
我深谙此道
Are you playing it now?
你现在也是有需要才回来的咯?
- No. - Then what are you doin' home?
- 当然不是 - 那你回家来干什么?
You trying to say I need a reason to come

back?
你是想说 我回家还需要理由?
Sit down. Eat with me.
坐下来 跟我一起吃饭吧
Tell me everything I've missed, hmm.
告诉所有我错过的事情吧
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
Something's come up.
情况不妙了
Jenna told you?
Jenna跟你说了?
- Yeah. - So it's true.
- 对 - 那这是真的咯
Your wife Isobel was Elena's birth mother.
你妻子Isobel是Elena的生母
What does Elena know?
Elena都知道什么?
About your wife?
关于你妻子?
About everything.
关于所有的一切
About you, your brother.
包括你和你哥哥
She knows what I am,
她知道我是吸血鬼
and she knows that you know about the vampires.
她也知道所有你知道的关于吸血鬼的事
Does she know about Damon and Isobel?
她知道Damon和Isobel的事情吗?
No. I couldn't tell her, not until I was sure.
不知道 在我有把握之前 不能告诉她
You said you'll help me.
你说过你会帮我的
I asked Damon without saying too much.
没透露太多细节的情况下 我问过Damon
- He doesn't remember. - Ask him again.
- 他不记得了 - 再问一次
Damon is not stable right now.
Damon现在情绪很不稳定
You know, he murdered my wife
他杀了我妻子
or at the very least made a meal out of her.
甚至把她当顿美餐给吃了
When has he been stable?
他什么时候能稳定下来?
I'm telling you not to push this.
我是要你不要心急
Give me a reason not to.
那就给我个理由
Your survival. How's that for a reason?
你的幸存 这不算是理由吗?
I'll handle it, but for now, I need you to let it go.
我会处理的 但是现在 我要你暂时放手
Is that what you'll tell Elena?
这也是你要跟Elena说的吗?
Let it go?
放手?
Leave Elena out of this.
别把Elena扯进来
I need to know what happened.
我要知道发生了什么事
I think you would, too.
你也想知道吧
I need something more than just your wife's name,
我需要除了你妻子的名字之外更多的信息
A picture, something I could show Damon.
一张我可以拿给Damon看的照片
Is.
Is啊
Just a few more minutes.
再等一下
Can't you, uh...
你不能 呃...
Can't you finish this in the morning?
你不能早上再完成这个吗?
But I like working at night.
但是我喜欢在晚上工作啊
Yeah. See, I like sleeping at night.
对 看 我喜欢在晚上睡觉
With you.
和你一起
Ok, I'll bite.
好吧 我陪你
What is it, this is stuff?
你在做什么?
Look, baby, I'm in a -way here with you and your computer,
听着 亲爱的 我在和你以及你的电脑一起玩P
the least you can do is let me know what you're up to.
至少能让我知道你为了什么在熬夜吧
I was doing research,
我在做一项研究
and I dug up all this stuff about this
我搜集了这个弗吉尼亚州的小镇的所有资料
small town in Virginia near where I grew up.
那离我长大的地方很近
It's isolated,

out of the way, and quiet,
那里与世隔绝 很安静
and every now and then, people die mysteriously,
时不时的 人们离奇死亡
and they say that it's animal attacks.
他们说这是动物袭击
Except, these bodies are drained of blood.
但是 这些尸体都被吸干了血
It's vampires.
是吸血鬼干的
It has to be.
肯定是
Ok.
好吧
I'll get my garlic and holy water,
我去拿大蒜和圣水
- and then maybe, just maybe... - No.
- 可能 只是说可能... - 你怎么这样
We can get some sleep.
我们可以睡觉了
- Come here. - No.
- 过来 - 不要
Look, this is why I love you,
听着 我之所以爱你
because you believe in all of this stuff,
就是因为你相信这一切
so much so that you're making a degree out of it.
深信不疑 所以不顾一切地研究
You're like Mulder, except hotter and a girl.
你就像Mulder(X档案主角) 只是更性感 而且是个女孩
This is not a joke, Rick.
Rick 这不是开玩笑
You think that this is cute,
你觉得这可爱
but I'm gonna prove it.
但是我会证明给你看的
And Mulder was right in the end.
而且最后 Mulder都是对的
Ah. They came to the games for us.
啊 他们为我们去比赛
The football team hadn't won in years.
足球队很多年都没赢过
We were the stars.
我们当时是明星
Well, Izzie was.
嗯 Izzie是明星(Isobel的昵称)
But I was a damn good backup.
但我是她的有力后援
Heh. This is great. Thank you.
呵呵 真好 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
You haven't touched your tea.
你还没喝茶呢
Oh. Yeah.
哦 对
What is this?
这是什么
Oh, it's just some herbal mixture.
哦 就是混了些草药
Vervain?
马鞭草?
You know.
你知道
Know what?
知道什么?
You didn't invite me in,
你没有邀请我进来
and you're serving vervain tea.
而你现在给我喝马鞭草茶
You know.
你知道
I think that you should probably leave.
我想你该走了
Wait. What are you not telling me?
等下 你还有什么没告诉我?
Please leave.
快走吧
Now!
马上!
Bourbon.
波旁威士忌
Behold the teacher.
想不到会在这见到老师啊
Don't you have some papers to grade?
你不要批改论文吗?
It's, uh, more fun with a buzz.
呃 闹哄哄的地方更有趣
Well, most things in life are.
是啊 生活很多时候都是
Sober's depressing.
清醒的时候更绝望
You don't strike me as somebody who gets depressed.
我看不出你身上有半点绝望的影子
You say that like you know me.
说得好像你很了解我一样
Nope.
没有
Just a hunch.
只是种直觉
You have a good afternoon.
祝你下午好心情
Not likely.
不太可能
Daytime drinking, huh?
日间酒会 是吧?
It's all the rage.
现在很流行啊
Listen, I need a favor.
听着 我需要帮忙
You ever been in love?
你恋爱过吗?
Excuse me?
什么?
Have you ever been so bent on someone,
你有没有深爱过某人 不可自拔
t

hat you just have your heart ripped out by them?
却被所爱之人深深地伤害呢?
You forget I was married.
你忘了我结过婚吗
Right. Gay husband.
对 同性恋老公
She'll have what I'm having.
给她一杯跟我一样的
Sit down.
坐吧
There's a Fundraiser here tonight
今晚有个募款活动
that the Founder's Council is throwing.
是由创始人理事会举办的
The town's most eligible bachelors get raffled off for dates,
镇上大多数够资格的单身汉将与抽中他的募捐女性约会
and, well, we're short a bachelor.
所以 我们缺个单身汉
Is this what you do when there's no, um...
现在没有了吸血鬼
vampires?
你们就开始搞这种事了?
Organize bachelor raffles?
举办"单身汉抽彩"?
Oh, trust me.
哦 相信我
At this point, I miss the vampires.
在这一点上 我怀念吸血鬼
Look, you're a hero to this town, Damon.
听着 Damon 你是这个小镇的英雄
I know most people don't know it,
大多数人都不知道这点
but you are, and you're single and a catch.
但你就是 你单身 而且很迷人
Oh, come on. Help me out.
哦 拜托 帮帮我吧
Carol Lockwood won't let me live it down if I come up empty-handed.
如果我空手而归 Carol Lockwood不会放过我的
You know, a room full of women clamoring to win a date with me
一屋子的美女 抢着要跟我约会
Sounds tasty.
听起来挺诱人
Thank you.
谢谢
One thing.
有件事
Can you get information on someone for me?
你能帮我查一个人吗?
Alaric Saltzman, the history teacher.
Alaric Saltzman 那个历史老师
There's just something a little off about him,
他这人有点不对劲
and I just... I just wanna make sure that the high school
我就是... 就是想确保这个高中
did their homework on this guy.
没有用错人
You got it.

Thanks.
谢了
May I help you?
有什么事吗?
Thank you for the text.
谢谢你的短信
You're welcome.
不客气
I didn't tell her anything.
我什么也没告诉她
I... I kept my promise.
我... 遵守了承诺
Good.
很好
The girl, though,
可是 那个女孩
she... she knew something.
她... 知道些什么
That won't be a problem.
这没事
She won't get any closer to the truth.
她不会知道真相的
Good.
很好
So I'm done?
那我完成任务了?
Yes. You're done.
对 你完成了
No! I won't invite you in.
不! 我不会邀请你进来的
You can't come in!
你不能进来!
I'm not a vampire, so, yes, I can.
我不是吸血鬼 所以 我能进来
Ahh! Ahh!
啊! 啊!
I don't understand.
我想不通了
I did what you told me. I did my part!
我是照你说的做的 做了我该做的!
And now I have to do mine.
我也在做我该做的
Stefan.
Stefan啊
Better.
比他更帅的
Me.

You look, um...
你看起来...
Dashing? Gorgeous?
风度翩翩? 迷死人不偿命?
Irresistible?
魅力无限?
Wrecked.
像喝醉了
You look wrecked.
你看起来像

喝醉了
No reason why.
没有理由
Do you know that I am one of Mystic Falls' most eligible bachelors?
你知道我是Mystic Falls最受欢迎的单身汉之一吗?
- Huh. - Yep.
- 是吗 - 是的
How are you doing?
你最近怎样啊?
Never better.
好得不能再好了
Yep.

What can I do for you?
有什么要帮忙的吗?
I'm a barrel of favors today.
我今天善心大发
It's my newfound purpose... how can I help people?
这是我的新目标... 寻求帮助别人之法
I'm just meeting Stefan. We're going to the Fundraiser.
我要见Stefan 我们要去参加筹款会
Help a guy out, will you?
帮我个忙 好吗?
Can't get this.
我扣不上
So I found out who my birth mother is.
话说我查出我生母是谁了
Ecch. Who cares?
关我屁事?
She left you.
她抛弃了你
She sucks.
太差劲了
Stefan.
Stefan啊
There you are.
你来了
Uhh. I need a bigger jacket.
呃 我的夹克不合身了
Wow. You know,
哇 你知道吗
an occasional sorority girl might, um,
某个姐妹会大胸美眉或许可以
you know, help fill you out a little bit.
帮你把夹克撑大些
He's fine.
他没事
He's Damon.
他是Damon
Maybe this heartache will be good for him.
让他受一次这种打击也好
It'll remind him that he has one, even if it doesn't beat.
至少会让他有点人性
Won't hold my breath.
也不会让我提心吊胆
So I went to see Trudie Peterson.
我去见Trudie Peterson了
I know. I'm sorry. I didn't plan it.
知道啦 对不起 我没打算自己去的
How was it?
怎么样啊?
She has vervain.
她有马鞭草
She knows about vampire stuff,
她知道吸血鬼的事
and it can't be a coincidence.
这应该不是巧合
It isn't.
不是
This is Alaric's wife.
这是Alaric的妻子
This is her. This is Isobel.
这就是她 是Isobel
He gave this to you?
他给了你这张照片?
Everything he knows about vampires, he learned from her.
他知道的所有吸血鬼之事 都是听她说的
He believes that she was killed by one.
他坚信是一个吸血鬼杀了他妻子
Oh, my god.
哦 天哪
Listen, Elena, there's a lot
Elena 听着
about Isobel that Alaric can tell you,
Alaric能告诉你很多Isobel的事
but I need you to hold off a little while
可我希望你过段时间
before you talk to him.
再和他谈
- Why? - I know that it's a lot to ask of you,
- 为什么? - 我知道这样要求你很过分
but will you do that for me?
可你能为了我这样做吗?
Tickets for the raffle are now on sale.
抽奖券开始出售了
All proceeds benefit the annual Founder's day celebration.
所有收益将被用来准备年度创始人庆祝日
That's a good look for you.
你这行头不错
What? Embarrassing and uncomfortable?
怎样? 看着让人难堪不已 一身鸡皮吗?
Yep. That's... that's the one.
对 我... 就是这个意思
Hey, look. I'm, uh, sorry about earlier.
听着 之前不好意思了
It was just kind

of a... a shock.
我就是有点... 被雷到了
Well, I'm sorry for dropping it on you,
呃 很抱歉吓着你了
but I felt like you should know.
可我觉得你该知道
No, I get it.
没事 我明白
At some point, maybe you and Elena could talk.
从某种程度上说 你可以和Elena谈谈
I'm sure she'd like to hear about Isobel, what she was like.
她肯定很想听听Isobel的事 想知道她是什么样
Yeah. Uh...
是啊 呃...
Or not. No pressure.
也可以不谈 不给你压力
I don't know if that's a... a great idea.
我不知道这是否... 是个好主意
At least not... not for a while.
至少暂时... 还不行
Where'd our girlfriend go?
你女朋友去哪儿了?
She's on her way to the Grill.
她在去Grill的路上
I, uh, wanted to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
This is the woman, Isobel,
这是我和你说过的 Isobel
from North Carolina. Remember her now?
来自北卡罗来纳州 现在有印象了吗?

- Who wants to know? - I do.
- 谁想知道呢? - 我
Who else wants to know?
还有谁?
Did you kill her?
你是不是杀了她?
Sorry. Don't know her.
抱歉 不认识她
Hey, are you comin'?
嘿 你要来吗?
The real housewives of Mystic Falls await.
Mystic Falls的主妇们正等着呢
He's already been hit on, like, times.
他已经被撞过 大概次了
He's total cougar bait.
简直迷死人了
Impressive.
不错嘛
More like embarrassing.
是很丢人吧
Heh heh. Hi, Mrs. Donovan.
嘿嘿 嗨 Donovan夫人
Elena, honey.
Elena 宝贝
Hi, Kelly.
嗨 Kelly

Long time, no see.
好久不见
- How are you doing? - Oh, same old.
- 你最近怎样? - 老样子了
Oh. Matty tells me you broke his heart.
哦 Matty说你伤透了他的心
- Mom. - Just kidding.
- 妈 - 玩笑罢了
Calm down.
别激动
He found his rebound girl.
他有新欢了
Oh. Here you go, sweetheart.
哦 这里 亲爱的
However many that'll buy.
无论如何很多人会买这张券
I just hope I don't get bachelor .
我可别抽到号单身汉
I dated him in high school.
我在高中和他约过会
Not impressive.
没什么感觉
In any way.
任何方面都很一般
Very exciting.
好激动
I've got the big date planned.
我安排好我们的约会了
It's a romantic dinner,
浪漫的晚餐
secluded spot somewhere woodsy.
隐秘在森林某处
You're making me think I should buy a ticket.
你整得我也想买张抽奖券了
Well, you are in charge.
呃 你是负责抽奖的
You could always rig it.
动动手脚不就行了吗
Mmm.

Pardon me.
不好意思
I ran the check on the history teacher.
我调查了一下那历史老师
You want this before or after your big debut?
你想在登台之前还是之后看?
How's it look?
怎么样?
He checks out.
他没啥大问题
Couple of speeding tickets.
几张超速罚单
It's a rough story, though.
故事却很坎坷
Turns out his wife went missing
结果查到他妻子几年前在

a few years back in North Carolina.
北卡罗来纳州失踪了
North Carolina?
北卡罗来纳州?
She have a name?
查到她名字了吗?
Yeah. Isobel.
查到了 叫Isobel
Isobel.
Isobel啊
And what do you do, bachelor number ?
号单身汉 你是做什么工作的?
Yeah, I'm a plumber.
我是个管道工
Well, isn't that wonderful?
呃 多棒啊
We could always use more plumbers.
管道工很实用的
Moving on.
接下来
Number , "Alaric Saltzman".
号 "Alaric Saltzman"
Wow. That's quite a mouthful.
哇 好绕口的名字
What do you do, Alaric?
你是做什么的呢 Alaric?
I'm a teacher at Mystic Falls high.
我是Mystic Falls高中的老师
Oh, beauty and brains, ladies.
才色兼备啊 女士们
This one's a keeper.
这人是终身伴侣的不二人选
What do you teach?
你教什么课?
History.
历史
History. Oh, well, give us a fun fact
历史 和我们说个Mystic Falls有趣的真相吧
about Mystic Falls, something crazy.
最好疯狂点
Uh, well...
呃...
he probably saving the best stories for his date.
他可能想把最好的故事留给约会对象
And last, but not least,
最后压轴的是
Damon Salvatore.
Damon Salvatore帅哥
We don't have much on you.
我们没什么你的资料
Well, I'm tough to fit on a card.
我经历太丰富了 一张卡片写不下
Do you have any hobbies, like to travel?
你有什么爱好吗 喜欢旅游吗?
Oh, yeah. L.A., New York.
喜欢啊 拉斯维加斯 纽约啊
Couple of years ago, I was in North Carolina,
多年前 我曾在北卡罗来纳州
near the Duke campus, actually.
实际上离杜克大学校园很近
I think Alaric went to school there.
我记得Alaric在那儿上过学
Didn't you, Rick?
不是吗 Rick?
Yeah, 'cause I... I know your wife did.
是啊 因为我... 我知道你妻子上过
I had a drink with her once.
我曾和她喝过一杯
She was... she was a great girl.
她... 是个好女孩
I ever tell you that?
我和你说过吗?
'Cause she was...
她...
She...
她...
Delicious.
很有趣(很美味)
Mmm.

Are you ok?
你没事吧?
I just need some air.
我得出去透透风
Elena.
Elena呀
He killed her?
他杀了我生母吗?
Damon was the vampire that killed her?
Damon就是那个杀了她的吸血鬼?
I don't know what happened. Alaric said that they never found the body.
我不知道发生了什么 Alaric说警察一直没找到尸体
Oh, my god. Stefan.
天哪 Stefan
I know. I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you,
我知道 对不起 我想告诉你的
But I just... I wanted to know more.
可是... 我想知道得更多些
I was feeling sorry for him,
我还同情他呢
hoping that this whole Katherine thing would change him.
希望他受Katherine一事刺激能有所改变
I'm so stupid.
我真是太傻了
He doesn't know about the connection to you.
他还不知道这件事和你有联系
I thought about confronting him, but he's already so on edge.
我曾想

过和他对质 但是他情绪已经很崩溃了
Why are you protecting him?
你为什么要保护他?
Because you're not the only one hoping that he might actually change.
因为 不是只有你希望他能够有所改变
That man.
那个人
I saw that man outside of Trudie's.
我在Trudie的家门外看到过那个人
Get back inside.
我们进屋去
Come on.
走吧
And bachelor number goes to .
号单身汉将和号配对
Aww. Aww. That's me.
哦 哦 是我
Ah. Kelly Donovan. Lovely.
啊 Kelly Donovan 真漂亮
You and the plumber should have so much fun.
你和那个水管工一定会玩得很尽兴的
Congratulations, Mrs. Donovan.
祝贺你 Donovan夫人
Ok, just stop.
好吧 别再这么做了
Stop trying so hard.
不要再那么费心了
This thing you're doing, this nice thing, it's fake,
你现在在做的事 看起来友善的事 都很虚伪
like you, like your mom,
就像你和你的妈妈
and for some reason, Matt fell for it,
在一定程度上 Matt喜欢
but that doesn't mean that I will.
但并不说明我也喜欢
I don't like you, ok?
我不喜欢你 好吧?
So tell plumber boy I'll be at the bar.
告诉那个水管工 我会在酒吧里等他
Ok.
好的
Whoa. Easy there.
哇 慢点
Buy a ticket like everyone else.
我和其他人一样 也是买了票进来的
Did you enjoy that,
故意刺激Alaric Saltzman
rubbing it in to Alaric Saltzman?
你是不是很享受那样做啊?
What?
什么?
Just as I was starting to think that there
正当我还开始觉得
was something redeemable about you.
你还不是那么无药可救的时候
Elena.
Elena啊
Am I missing something here?
我是不是错过了什么?
Did I forget to mention earlier when we were talking
我之前在给你说我生母事情的时候
about my birth mother,
那个抛弃我的生母
- the one that gave me up? - Mm-hmm.
- 没有告诉你吗? - 嗯
Her name was Isobel.
她的名字是Isobel
Go ahead. Reminisce about how you killed her.
来啊 回忆一下你是怎么把她杀了的

Come on. Let's get you home.
走 我带你回家
I have a message for you.
我有条口信要给你
- What? - Who are you?
- 什么? - 你是谁?
Stop looking.
别再找了
Stop looking for what?
找什么?
She doesn't want to know you.
她不想看到你
She doesn't want to talk to you.
也不想和你说话
Isobel?
Isobel吗?
You need to stop looking. Do you understand?
你不要再找了 明白吗?
She's alive? Does that mean she's a...
她还活着吗? 那是不是意味着她是一个...
Elena, he's under a compulsion.
Elena 他被控制了
- Do you understand? - Yes. I do.
- 你明白吗? - 是的 我明白
Good.
那就好
I'm done now.
我说完了
Come on. Let's get out of here.
走 我们离开这里
.

Aww. Aww.
噢 噢
That's me.
是我
Congratulations.
祝贺你
And bachelor number , Damon Salvatore.
单身汉号 Damon Salvatore
.

Aww. Aww.
哦 哦


Would you look at that. .
看看啊 号
What are the chances? Me.
是谁这么幸运呢? 是我
Where'd he go?
他去哪了?
I'm gonna call you later.
我晚点给你打电话
I think it's time to let this vampire crap go.
我说 别再管吸血鬼的事情了
I mean, the research, the trips, it's become an obsession.
我是说 研究 旅行 都变成了一种困扰
Well, this is important to me, Rick.
这对我来说很重要 Rick
Why? Why is it so important?
为什么? 为什么会那么的重要?
Explain it to me. I mean, make me munderstand.
给我解释下 让我明白
I mean, what's the point of this?
我的意思是 有什么意义呢?
You don't want kids. You're barely ever home.
你不想要孩子 也几乎不回家
I just want us to be normal people.
我只想我们像平常人那样
Maybe I don't want to.
或许我不想那样
Maybe I want more.
也许 我想要更多
Here we go. Home, sweet home.
好了 到家了 甜蜜的家
Wait. Why... Why are we back here?
等等 为什么... 我们为什么要回来啊?
I wasn't ready to leave.
我还不想离开呢
Yeah, you were, mom.
是的 的确如此 妈妈
You're the best, Matty.
你对我最好 Matty
I know.
我知道
I'm... I'm sorry...
我... 我很抱歉...
I was gone so long.
我离开太久了
Why are you really home, mom?
你为什么要回来呢 妈妈?
It's Pete.
因为Pete
He's gone,
他离开了
and it's all my fault.
都是我的错
I did it. I always do it.
是我的错 我总是那样做
No, you didn't, mom.
不 你没有 妈妈
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
You're all I have left.
我现在只有你了
Please don't leave me.
请不要离开我
I'm not goin' anywhere.
我哪也不会去的
Are you really this stupid?
难道你真的就那么蠢吗?
Guess so.
还真是
You gonna put down the stake?
还不把木桩放下?
Wow. That's courage.
哇 很勇敢
Where's Isobel?
Isobel在哪儿?
What have you done to my wife?
你对我的妻子做了什么?
You want me to tell you I killed her? Would that make you happy?
你想让我告诉你我杀了她吗? 那样的话会让你高兴?
Because I think you know what happened.
我想你知道发生了什么事
I saw you feeding on her.
我看到你在吸她的血
Yeah. I did, and I wasn't lying.
是的 我是在吸她的血 我也没有说谎
She was delicious.
她的血美味极了
Oh, come on. What do you think happened?
哦 得了吧 你以为发生了什么事?
Not an inkling?
一点线索都没有吗?
Never considered the possibility?
从来没有怀疑过?
I turned her.
我把她变成了吸血鬼
Why?
为什么?
She came to me, all pathetic,
她可怜兮兮的来找我
looking for vampires.
来找吸血鬼
There was something about her,
她的一些方面
something I liked.
我还是挺喜欢的
There was something special.
很特别
You turned her because you liked her?
因为你喜欢她 就把她变成吸血鬼

了?
No, I slept with her because I liked her.
不 因为我喜欢她 所以我和她上床了
I turned her because she begged me to.
她求我 所以我将她变成吸血鬼了
Yeah. But you knew that, too, didn't you?
是的 但这些你也知道 不是吗?
Hmm. I guess she wasn't happy at home,
嗯 我猜她在家很不开心
wasn't happy with life in general,
对普普通通的生活不满足
wasn't happy with you.
和你在一起不开心
Gaah!
啊!
Ah, this is a shame.
啊 真是可惜
We're kindred spirits, abandoned by the women we love.
我们的经历相似 都是被我们所爱的人抛弃
Hundred of love sucks.
爱情真是麻烦
Sounds like I got a lung.
听起来像是刺到肺了
Which means I get to sit here and watch you die.
这也就意味着 我会坐在这里 看着你死去
What happened?
出什么事了?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Dude, what? He attacked me.
伙计 什么? 他袭击我
Damon.
Damon啊
All I did was tell him the truth.
我只是把事情的真相告诉他了
His wife didn't want him anymore.
他的妻子不想再要他了
It's not my fault he couldn't handle it.
不是我的错 是他自己无法面对
Like you've been handling Katherine?
就像你面对Katherine的事情的时候那样?
I'm handling it fine.
我做得很好
You know what?
你知道吗?
Isobel came to me.
是Isobel来找我的
She found me.
她找到了我
And if she's related to Elena,
如果她和Elena有关系
that means she's related to Katherine.
那就说明她和Katherine也有关系
Maybe Katherine sent her to me.
或许是Katherine让她来找我的
Stop it. You don't have to keep looking.
别说了 你没必要继续寻找
Can't be a coincidence Isobel sought me out.
Isobel能够找到我 这绝不是一个巧合
Mm-mmm. Can't.
嗯 不会是
I'm assuming you'll take care of this.
留你来善后
What happened?
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
怎么回事?
You were just...
你刚刚...
Did Damon turn you?
Damon把你变成吸血鬼了吗?
No. I... I went for him,
不 我... 我来找他的
and then he, uh... he stabbed me.
然后 他 呃... 他刺伤了我
No, no, no. You must have vampire blood in your system.
不 不 不 你的体内肯定有吸血鬼的血液
Somebody slipped it to you.
有人偷偷给你的
No. It's, uh... it's something else.
不是 是 呃... 其他东西
Then how?
怎么可能呢?
I, uh...
我 呃...
Isobel.
是Isobel
Surprise gifts aren't fair.
这样不公平 总是你给我惊喜
I always feel bad for not getting you something.
没有什么能送给你 让我很惭愧
Just open it.
打开看看
Oh, that's a giant piece of jewelry.
哦 这么大的一块宝石
I know. It's ridiculous.
我知道 有点夸张
Just tell people it's a family heirloom.
只要告诉人们它是个传家宝就好了
Nobody questions that.
没有人会质疑的
Where'd you get this?
你从哪弄的?
If I told you, you

'd laugh at me.
如果我告诉你 你会笑话我的
But promise me that you'll always wear it.
答应我 你要一直带着它
It'll protect you from all the things that go bump in the night.
他会保佑你在夜间不受到任何鬼怪的侵扰
A ring to ward off the demons, eh?
一个可以避邪的戒指 嗯?
Consider it a... a token of my love,
就当它是... 我对你的爱
my affection, and if nothing else,
和对你的感情的见证 如果说还有别的什么
an apology for being so crazy.
就当是对自己太过疯狂的歉意吧
Well, you were definitely crazy.
你真的是太疯狂了
I'm selfish, and I'm obsessed,
我很自私 很偏执
and I'm a horrible wife.
我是一个很糟糕的妻子
But you love me anyway.
但你还是爱我的
Yes, I do.
是的 我爱你
This ring protected me.
这个戒指保护了我
That's impossible.
太不可思议了
I know.
我知道
Was there a problem?
有事吗?
Did you find her?
你找到她了吗?
What's going on?
出什么事了?
Isobel?
是Isobel吗?
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.wendangku.net/doc/d218966107.html,==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.wendangku.net/doc/d218966107.html,==--
协调: 忧心如熏
时间轴: Thomas
翻译: 笑笑K 扎扎LU 考证的小蜜 fabulous_carr
校对: 夏天的熏风
Pearl, It's Harper.
Pearl 是Harper
I'm glad you found us.
很高兴你找到了我们
Ms. Gibbons,
Gibbons女士
this gentleman is a friend of mine.
这位男士是我的一个朋友
May he come in?
他能进来吗?
Any friend of Pearl's is a friend of mine.
Pearl的朋友就是我的朋友
Please do. Come in.
请进
Annabelle, close the door, please.
Annabelle 请把门关上
吸血鬼日记 第一季 第集

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档