文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 卖火柴的小女孩英文剧本

卖火柴的小女孩英文剧本

卖火柴的小女孩英文剧本
卖火柴的小女孩英文剧本

The Little Match Girl

卖火柴的小女孩

on the street, snowing, windy and dark。It was Christmas Eve, a cold dark evening. There was coming a little poor girl. She was so cold and hungry. But she had to stay on the street. She had to sell the matches.

漆黑的大街上,大雪纷飞。在那个圣诞节的前夜,天又黑又冷,一个小女孩,衣衫单薄,又冷又饿可她不得不留在大街上卖火柴……

Girl: Oh, what a cold day! Matches…,matches…,who wants some matches? Sir, would you buy some matches?

女孩(台词):噢,多么冷的天啊!火柴……火柴…..,谁要火柴啊?先生,你要卖点火柴吗?

Pedestrians 1: Oh, no, no.

行人1(台词):哦,不,不。

Gir l: Merry Christmas, Sir, Madam. Do you want some matches? They’re cheap.

女孩(台词):圣诞快乐,先生,女士。你们要些火柴吧?很便宜的。

Pedestrians 2&3: Don’t waste the time. Let’s go.

行人2&3(台词):不要浪费时间。我们走吧。

Girl: My dear lady, buy a match from me, it’s…

女孩(台词):亲爱的女士,跟我买根火柴吧,它很……

Pedestrians 4: Don’t you see I’m busy? Go away!

行人4(台词):你没看见我很忙吗?走开!

Girl: Matches! Matches! Oh, please buy some…

女孩(台词): 火柴!火柴!噢,请买些……

Scene Ⅲ:A carriage rolled rapidly by. (A boy acted as the driver.)

场景三:一辆马车飞快地驰骋而过。(一个男孩扮演车夫驾着马车)

Carriage man: Oh, shit! Get away!

马车夫:喂,该死!快走开!

Girl: Ouch!(The girl fells down, and slips her slippers. A boy came)

女孩(台词):哎呀!(女孩跌倒了,拖鞋掉了。一个男孩跑过来。)

Boy: Aha! How big the slipper is. It will do for a cradle when I have a child.

男孩:哈哈!这只拖鞋好大呀。等我也有小孩时可以给他当摇篮。

Girl: My shoe…Please give it back to me, please!

女孩(台词): 我的鞋……请你把它还给我!

(The boy ran away with the big slipper though she was begging.)

(那个男孩不管她怎么哀求,还是拿着那只大拖鞋跑开了。)

Scene Ⅳ:The girl felt so cold and hungry. She came to a corner in the street and sat down. 场景四:女孩觉得又饿又冷。她来到一个拐角处坐了下来。

Girl: (Sadly) Oh, how can I do? I have still so many matches!Father will not let me go home if I

haven’t sold even one match. How can I do?

女孩(台词):(难过地)噢,我该怎么办呢?还有这么多火柴没有卖出去!如果我连一根火柴都没有卖出去,爸爸一定不让我回家。我该怎么办呢?

Girl: Oh, I’m so lonely. I’m so cold. I’m so hungry. No one cares about me. No one want my matches. Oh…

女孩:(自言自语)噢,我好孤单。我又冷又饿。没有人关心我。没有人要我的火柴。哎……

Girl: (Said cheerfully) Matches, so many matches. I want my matches. It’s me who want the matches. The little fire, it can let me feel warmer, as my grandma can do. The light will be so beautiful, so warm.

女孩:(兴奋地对自己说)火柴,这么多的火柴。我自己要了。需要火柴的人就是我。那小小的火焰,可以让我感到温暖,跟奶奶给我的温暖一样。它一定很美,很温暖。

Scene Ⅴ:The girl pulled one match out and struck it on the wall.

场景五:她拿出一根火柴,往墙上一擦。

The bright match light brightened the girl’s face and warmed her heart. In the wonderful moment,she began to dream. And now she was in front of a big stove.画外音:火柴那明亮的火焰照亮了女孩的笑脸蛋,温暖了她的心。在这美妙的时刻,她开始做梦。她梦到自己正站在一个大火炉跟前。(火炉上场)

Girl: A stove! How warm and beautiful!

女孩:火炉!好暖和好美呀!

(She stretched out her feet. Just then, the blaze went out. And the stove vanished).(她伸出她的小脚丫。顿时,熊熊的火焰不见了,火炉也消失得无影无踪。)

Girl: Don’t! Don’t!

女孩:不要!不要!

(She struck a new match, and something wonderful happened. This time she was among her own family. She felt so warm and happy. )

(她又擦亮一根火柴。奇妙的事情发生了。这一次,她是在自己家里,她感到好暖和好幸福。)

Girl’s happy family: (sang together) We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. (say to the girl) Merry Christmas!We love you.

女孩幸福的一家:(一起唱)我们祝你圣诞快乐,我们祝你圣诞快乐,我们祝你圣诞快乐、新年快乐!(对女孩说)圣诞快乐,我们爱你!

Girl: (felt happy) Thank you. I love you, too.

女孩:(幸福地)谢谢你们。我也爱你们!

Mum: Come on, dinner is ready.

妈妈:快来吧,晚餐准备好了。

The others: We are coming.

家里其他人:我们来了。

Grandma: This is roast chicken. Help yourself.

奶奶:这是烤鸡,你吃点儿吧。(The roast chicken came up.)(烤鸡上场)

Girl: I like chicken. I like it. How delicious it’ll be. (wanted to catch the chicken) 女孩:我喜欢鸡肉。我喜欢。它肯定很美味。(企图抓住那烤鸡)

(She was just ready to have the delicious chicken when the blaze went out again. And all vanished just like before.)她正准备吃那美味的烤鸡,就在这时,火焰又灭了,所有的一切都跟刚才一样消失得无影无踪。

Girl: Don’t go! Don’t leave me alone. I’m hungry. I’m hungry and cold.

女孩:不要走!不要留下我一个。我好饿啊,我又冷又饿啊。

A little star fell by. She took out all the matches and struck them all. She hastily struck a whole bundle of matches. And her old grandma appeared.

画外音:一颗流星划过夜空。她拿出所有的火柴,把它们全都点燃了。她奢侈地擦亮了一整把火柴。然后她的老奶奶出现了。

Girl: Granny?

女孩:奶奶?

Granny: When a star falls, a soul is going up to God!

奶奶:当天上又有一颗流星划落,就是又有一个灵魂要去见上帝了!

Girl: Granny, granny, T ake me away! Please! Take me away. I’m so cold, so hungry, so lonely. I

need you. I need you desperately. Take me to a place where there is no more cold, no more hungry, no more sad. For you are with me. For the God is with us. Take me away!

女孩:奶奶,奶奶,带我走吧!求求你了!带我离开吧。我好冷、好饿、好孤单啊。我需要你,我太需要你了。带我去一个再也没有寒冷、没有饥饿、没有忧伤的地方吧。只要有你跟我在一起,有上帝跟我在一起。带我离开吧!

The last match lights went out. The girl, together with her granny, was flying away…画外音:最后的火柴亮光也熄灭了。那个小女孩,跟着她的奶奶,飞走了。

假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边

童年似一杯浓浓的咖啡,暖到你心窝,童年似一杯淡淡的茶,让你回味;童年似暴风雨的彩虹;五颜六色,炫丽无比;童年又似那晚霞后的余光,那么让人怀念;又似那弯弯的小路,让你成长。风儿不可能将这温馨的回忆给吹掉;雨儿不可能把这一件一件感人的旋律掩没,只有可爱的阳光将它照射,将它保存…… 美好的回忆 我有许多本相册,大的小的里面都夹着相片,却各有不同。每当我闲暇无事时就会翻开那些“故事”浮想联翩一番。其中有一张照片上的地方是最令我向往的,它是那么的神秘、那么的庄严。也有我的一段经历。 它虽然不是什么著名的名胜古迹或旅游胜地,也不属于世界文化遗产。可却是多少人为之奋斗的目标和追求理想的圣地。小小的照片低衬,是墨绿色大理石修砌而成高约2.5米的一面墙,墙下面是用不锈钢做成的护栏,里边种植着一些四季青、美人蕉、串红。墙面上镶嵌着五个金光闪闪的大字“中央电视台”和台徽,画面中有个穿连衣裙小姑娘,那就是我。 当时,因为幼稚加上极度兴奋,看见中央电视台就往里面跑。这就是播放“天天动画”的地方、这就是播放“东方儿童”的地方、这就是------。可是却被门口站岗的武警叔叔“无情”得给拦住了,望着他那严肃的表情我差点哭了。“叔叔让我进去,我想见菊萍阿姨,我想见月亮姐姐和金龟子吗”。“对不起,小朋友这里是有制度的任何人都不能随便进去”武警叔叔和蔼的说道。“别的小朋友和大哥哥大姐姐能进去表演节目,我为什么就不能进去?”说这话的时候我的眼泪已流了出来。武警叔叔赶忙说:“他们是被邀请来专门为全国小朋友表演节目的”。“邀请,为什么没邀请我呢?”周围的人听后都笑了。这时,在一旁的爸爸蹲下身微笑的对我说:“孩子,中央电视台是向全世界发布重要消息的地方,是展示个人才艺的地方,是艺术的殿堂。要想进去就要好好学习各种文化知识,用博学多识的知识来奠定稳固的基础,加上自己刻苦不懈的努力和优异的成绩,这些都是通向这里的…门 票?”。“只有才华横溢的人才会变成这里的主人”。我坚定地点了点头,“好了咱们来趟不容易,照长相留个纪念吧”爸爸说道。 于是,我摆好姿势“咔嚓”一声就拍下了这张照片,通过这件事使我懂得了知识的珍贵和重要美好的回忆 岁月的脚步在不停地走着,转瞬即逝。转眼间,我已经度过了十几个春夏秋冬,但关于每个季节的回忆却是唯一的,与众不同的,也是永恒的。 春天,我记忆中的春天是在田野中放风筝。跑在软松松的土地上,一手拿线轴,一手拿风筝,还要和小伙伴比谁放的最高。望着自己的风筝飞向高空,心中别提有多高兴啦!我欢呼着,跳跃着。大大小小的风筝在春日的蓝天和阳光的衬托下更加缤纷绚烂了。 夏天,我记忆中的夏天是在海里游泳。那年暑假,我来到了海边。虽说是游泳,也只不过是抱着救生圈去海里嬉闹。被阳光晒着,被海水泡着,好舒服啊!一个浪头打过来,我就被浪花推到了岸边,再在岸边的沙滩上玩沙,做沙城堡…… 秋天,我记忆中的秋天是在树林间采集树叶。秋风吹,落叶了,于是地上铺上了一层金黄的地毯,厚厚的,软软的。那些叶子都已枯黄,他们的脉络依稀可见,有的直,有的弯,有的粗,有的细……自己也领悟到人的生命亦是如此。

泰坦尼克号的完整台词

泰坦尼克号的完整台词“你好,杰克……我改变主意了,我到处找你……”一个极微弱的、似乎是来自天边的声音叫醒了杰克,这声音虽然又轻又低,但对杰克却如同惊雷,他不仅听得准听得清,还像被震荡了似的跳了起来。露丝就在身后几米远处站着,她心平气和,举止泰然,看得出从上等舱到这里,她已在泰坦尼克号上走了不少的路。这一路上她早已调整好了自己的情绪唯物史观体系的基本思想——生产关系思想(参见《列宁全,自己的步伐,展现在杰克?道森面前的是一个崭新的,完整的、结束了分裂的人格,弥补了心灵断层的露丝,因此她显得那样从容不迫,沉稳得就像一尊雕像。一个人的蜕变往往就在几个小时之中,一下子一切都更新了,老的躯壳脱了下来,一个生命死了,另外一个已经诞生…… 几分种前还一脸沮丧的杰克,顿时像吹了仙气般来了精神,他的眼睛睁导大大的,亮了,放出了火光,抑制不住的快乐情绪使他容光焕发,他情不自禁地伸出手臂,扑向露丝……但立刻,他又停止了,用手示意正欲走过来的露丝,让她先不要动…… 失望和消沉一扫而光,杰克又恢复了乐观豪爽的天性,他要带露丝去体验一下人生难得的一瞬——那种腾空欲飞的仙境…… “嘘……”杰克用手指按了一下嘴唇,表示要露丝安静别出声,露丝顺从地屏住了呼吸。“把手给我……闭上眼睛,快闭上,来,跟着我,上来,抓住栏仟,抓紧了,别睁开眼,不准偷看……”杰克像对小孩子说话似的嘱咐着露丝,露丝的手在他的手中紧紧握着,她被引导着朝前走了几步,然后登上一个台阶。又向前走了几步,又辽上了一级台阶。露丝的眼睛一直闭着,尽管不习惯,但她很放心,杰克手的力量传递给她,使她虽然看不见,也走得很平稳。当露丝感觉到自己身体的位置高了许多时,杰克把手放在她的两只手上,帮她牢牢抓紧了栏杆。杰克伏在露丝的耳边问道:“相信我吗?”露丝笑着回答:“我相信你!”然后,杰克站在露丝的背后,紧紧贴着她的身体,将露丝的双手从栏杆上拿开,与自己的两臂同时展开,伸直,对露丝说:“好了,睁开眼睛吧!” 天啊!露丝惊叫着睁大了眼睛。这是何等壮丽的景观啊!一无遮拦的大海,海水激起的浪花就在脚下,除了杰克,露丝身边再没有任何生灵,所有的物质都已消失,泰但尼克号上的所有设置都退到了身后,似乎自己是直接浮出海面,或是从天而降,或干脆就置身海天之间。那感觉,像是海鸥贴海面的低空飞行,随时可以与海水媳戏,又像是从海中跃出的海豚,在海中随意翻滚,轻柔矫健。与杰克紧紧贴在一起的两臂,就是一对双人翅膀,它可以腾空,可以飞翔,可以到任何向往的地方…… 露丝的心就像新生婴儿的心一样烂漫天真,那清彻深沉的大海,那只剩下最后一抹霞光的天空,让她兴奋,令她超脱,她忘情地大喊着:“我飞起来了,我飞起来了,杰克!”杰克紧紧地搂着她的腰,使她站得安稳。紧贴着她的耳垂,杰克喊道:“飞吧,飞吧,我的约瑟芬,坐上飞船和我一起翱翔吧!飞啊,飞啊,我们已经上了云霄……” 泰坦尼克号上传来了悦耳的小提琴声,抒情明快的旋律传达着对新生活的追求,热情奔放的节奏好以一曲胜利的凯歌,歌唱着杰克与露丝新的人生路程……"Hello, jack... I changed my mind. I've been looking for you..." A very weak, seems to have come from the voice woke jack, this voice though was light and low, but jack was like JingLei, he not only, still can must distinguishable as shock was jumped up.Lucy is behind a few meters away, she stands calmly, can behave collected from the first-class cabin, here, she has in the Titanic left many paths. The way she had to adjust their mood materialism basic idea of system, production relations (see the thoughts of his pace, Lenin, show in front of jack Dawson is a brand-new, complete and ended up split personality, the heart of the fault, so she rose appears so leisurely and composed as a statue One of the few hours at metamorphosis, suddenly everything new and old body off, a life of dies, another has been born...For a few minutes before a face of depression, jack blew XianQi immediately be like a spirit, to guide his eyes wide, light, the light, uncontrollable happy mood that his radiant, he couldn't help to arm the rose... But immediately, he stopped, using hand signal is coming to the rose, let her first don't move...Disappointment and depression are swept, jack and restore the optimistic nature, he will trace the DaiLou silk to experience life rare moment - to fly emptied the fairyland..."SHHH..." Jack press with finger to the lips, Lucy, Ruth quiet don't hold your breath submissive."Give me your hand... close your eyes, quick close, come, follow me, and caught hold micky column, don't open your eyes, not peek..." Jack for kids speak like a rose, charge Lucy's hand in his hands clasped, she was guided ahead for a few steps, then boarded a step. And go forward paces,

卖火柴的小女孩英文剧本

卖火柴的小女孩英文剧 本 文件排版存档编号:[UYTR-OUPT28-KBNTL98-UYNN208]

T h e L i t t l e M a t c h G i r l 卖火柴的小女孩 on the street, snowing, windy and dark。It was Christmas Eve, a cold dark evening. There was coming a little poor girl. She was so cold and hungry. But she had to stay on the street. She had to sell the matches.漆黑的大街上,大雪纷飞。在那个圣诞节的前夜,天又黑又冷,一个小女孩,衣衫单薄,又冷又饿可她不得不留在大街上卖火柴…… Girl: Oh, what a cold day! Matches…,matches…,who wants some matches Sir, would you buy some matches 女孩(台词):噢,多么冷的天啊!火柴……火柴…..,谁要火柴啊先生,你要卖 点火柴吗 Pedestrians 1: Oh, no, no. 行人1(台词):哦,不,不。 Girl: Merry Christmas, Sir, Madam. Do you want some matches They’re cheap. 女孩(台词):圣诞快乐,先生,女士。你们要些火柴吧很便宜的。 Pedestrians 2&3: Don’t waste the time. Let’s go. 行人2&3(台词):不要浪费时间。我们走吧。 Girl: My dear lady, buy a match from me, it’s… 女孩(台词):亲爱的女士,跟我买根火柴吧,它很…… Pedestrians 4: Don’t you see I’m busy Go away! 行人4(台词):你没看见我很忙吗走开! Girl: Matches! Matches! Oh, please buy some… 女孩(台词): 火柴!火柴!噢,请买些…… Scene Ⅲ:A carriage rolled rapidly by. (A boy acted as the driver.) 场景三:一辆马车飞快地驰骋而过。(一个男孩扮演车夫驾着马车) Carriage man: Oh, shit! Get away! 马车夫:喂,该死!快走开! Girl: Ouch!(The girl fells down, and slips her slippers. A boy came)女孩(台词):哎呀!(女孩跌倒了,拖鞋掉了。一个男孩跑过来。) Boy: Aha! How big the slipper is. It will do for a cradle when I have a child. 男孩:哈哈!这只拖鞋好大呀。等我也有小孩时可以给他当摇篮。

假如我是卖火柴的小女孩

假如我是卖火柴的小女孩 (原稿) 我已经是一个小学生了,我曾经幻想过我是一只小鸟和一些不可思议的事。我是一棵大树,一根小草,大明星……我现在路上卖火柴,我想现在在温暖的家里睡觉,那该多么好啊! 一天晚上,我来到一条小街上,卖火柴,今天晚上,生意一点儿也不好,一盒都没卖。突然,从一条大街上跑来一只小狗,我很害怕它,一见到就往家里跑,爸爸就把我赶了出来。我很无奈,用梯子接着房顶,扒了上去。睡了几个小时,我又来到了另一条街上卖火柴。过了几分钟有一个老奶奶过来对我说:“小女孩你有钱吗?”我摇了摇头,老奶奶问:“多少元一盒?”我默默地说:“2元。”老奶奶拿出了60元,放在我的包包里说:“我只要一盒火柴就可以了。”我抬起头,忙说:“谢谢!奶奶!”奶奶说我是一个乖孩子。我慢慢地走回家,把这件事告诉了爸爸妈妈,爸爸说:“好孩子,你做得很好,但是以后不许这样做了,因为奶奶老了,这点钱对于老人说不容易。”我点了点头,转回头跑去老奶奶家把钱还给了她,她放了拐杖,一把抱住了我,夸:“好孩子,好行动,你真棒。” 这虽然只是我的想象,但这个想象使我明白了如果你是商人,就要客气了点,要适合的价钱给买东西的人。

假如,我是卖火柴的小女孩 (修改稿) 我已经是一个小学生了,我曾经幻想过我是一只小鸟和一些不可思议的事。我是一棵大树,一根小草,大明星……现在我想象自己在路上卖火柴,我想现在在温暖的家里睡觉,那该多么好啊! 一天晚上,我来到一条小街上,卖火柴,今天晚上,生意一点儿也不好,一盒都没卖。突然,从一条大街上跑来一只小狗,我很害怕它,一见到就往家里跑,爸爸就把我赶了出来。我很无奈,用梯子接着房顶,扒了上去。睡了几个小时,我又来到了另一条街上卖火柴。过了几分钟有一个老奶奶过来对我说:“小女孩你有钱吗?”我摇了摇头,老奶奶问:“多少元一盒?”我默默地说:“2元。”老奶奶拿出了60元,放在我的包包里说:“我只要一盒火柴就可以了。”我抬起头,忙说:“谢谢!奶奶!”奶奶说我是一个乖孩子。我慢慢地走回家,把这件事告诉了爸爸妈妈,爸爸说:“好孩子,你做得很好,但是以后不许这样做了,因为奶奶老了,这点钱对于老人说不容易。”我点了点头,转回头跑去老奶奶家把钱还给了她,她放了拐杖,一把抱住了我,夸:“好孩子,好行动,你真棒。” 这虽然只是我的想象,但这个想象使我明白了如果你是商人,就要客气了点,要适合的价钱给买东西的人。

泰坦尼克号台词-完整

安静,开始拍摄了Okay, quiet. We’re rolling. 每次目睹她如幽灵船般从黑暗渐现都让我为之惊叹Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship still gets me every time. 1912年4月15日凌晨2:30,她告别尘世,缓缓沉没,最终长眠于此,荣光已逝,只余残骸。To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912 after her long fall from the world above. 头儿,你真够酸文假醋的。You’re so full of shit, boss. 第六次下潜Dive six. 我们再次来到了泰坦尼号的甲板上。Here we are again on the deck of Titanic. 深入水下2.5英里,3821米。Two and a half miles down, 3821 meters. 水压每平方英寸3.5吨。The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch. 如果这些9英寸厚的窗户受压碎裂我们瞬间就会见上帝。These windows are nine inches thick and if they go it’s sayonara in two microseconds. 好了,不多废话。All right, enough of that bullshit. 像昨天那样,把潜艇降落在船长室的顶部。Just put her down on the roof of the officers’ quarters like yesterday. 好的Sure. 和平二号,我们要停在大阶梯上方。Okay, Mir-2, we’re landing right over the Grand Staircase.你们准备好发射了吗?You guys set to launch? 是的,布洛克,正在发射邓金。开始吧,查理。Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie. 好了,继续推进。-推进中。All right, tether out. -Tether out. 好的,布洛克,我们正沿着船体下放。Okay, Brock, we’re dropping down along the hull. 收到,继续下放,进入头等舱舷门。Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class gangway door. 探测一下D层的接待室和餐厅。I want to guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon. 收到Copy that. -继续推进-推进中-Tether out. -Tether out. 现在向左,现在向左。向左,向左。Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left. 探测器推进中,正沿着楼梯间向下。Snoop Dog is on the move. We’re headed down the stairwell. 好的,路易斯,下潜至B层。Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. 这是A层。 A deck. 缆绳放长些,老大。Give me some rope, Captain. 这是B层,进去。 B deck. Get in there. 小心门框,看着点。Watch the door frame. Watch it. 我看到了,没事的。I see it. I got it. 没事的啦,放松点,头儿。We’re good. Just chill, boss. 好的,转向。Okay, make your turn. 缆绳到头了。老大,转向。小心墙壁。Cable out, Captain. -Make your turn. Watch the wall. 布洛克,我们现位于钢琴处,收到吗?Brock, we’re at the piano. You copy? 收到。Copy that. 就是那里。Right there. 就是它。那是卧室的门。-我看到了。That’s it. That’s the bedroom door. -I see it. 进去了。进去了,宝贝儿。我们到了。We’re in. We’re in, baby. We’re there.

卖火柴的小女孩英文赏析

The appreciation of The Little Match Girl The little match girl is a classic masterpiece of fairy tales written by Hans Christian Andersen, was published in 1846. It tells a story about a little girl who was very poor selling matches with naked feet on New Year's Eve night.The warmth of the match gave her many beautiful illusions: such as warm stove, delicious roast goose, the beautiful Christmas tree and amiable grandmother .These phantasm made her feel very happy, but she dead because of cold weather and hunger in the end. This story reflects people’sindifference of the ruthless at that society. The whole story is a piece of sad and soulful .The writer,Hans Christian Andersen,Revealed the darkness of capitalism, and expressedhis deep sympathy for the poor people. From the very beginning, in paragraph 1,Andersenbegan to shape the tragic image of the little girl by using a lot of adjectives to describe the time, place, weather, and the dress of the little girl, such as “cold”“darkness”“bareheaded”“naked feet”. Besides, one more detail is that the poor little girl came out wearing slippers, although very large, shehad lost one of them, and then was picked up another one .It was undoubtedly worsefor this little girlwho was already suffered from the cold.This specific description helps to arouse the readers' sympathy. Although the little girl had been so poor, “Nobody had bought anything of her the whole livelong day; no one had given her a single farthing.”

英语话剧之泰坦尼克号Titanic后现代搞笑版

旁白:It’s a cold evening. The Titanic has sunken. Rose, Jack and Oscar are on the life boat floating in the ocean. This is Jack. This is Rose and this is Oscar, her husband-to-be.(边说边介绍,三人坐在课桌上) Oscar: Oh, honey~ Are you OK? (边说边将手搭上Rose肩) Jack: She is my girl.(打开Oscar的手) Oscar: You are so cold.(脱下报纸披在R身上面向观众)what you wear, what you are. Jack: What are you doing! (扔掉校服,脱下自己的羽绒服抖了抖,面向观众)BoSideng (波斯登), warm and comfortable, it’s my choice.(将羽绒服披在Rose身上)Rose:(向Jack)I love you.(向观众)But I love BoSideng more. Oscar: Hey! She is my wife-to-be, who are you? Jack: I am I. Wo de di pan wo zuo zhu(我的地盘我做主). Oscar: People on the Earth all know, She, and I, will go to New York to have our we dding. Rose: But now…… Jack: Don’t say any more! Take your knife out! (从口袋里掏出铅笔,紧握手中)Oscar: Ok. Let’s go fighting! (同样掏出铅笔紧握手中) Jack & Oscar: Fighting! (用铅笔互戳)----小蜜蜂~ Rose: No, no, no! Please stop! (拉二人)( J & O不小心将Rose推下桌子——落水)Rose: Help, help!(Jack & Oscar将拉上Rose桌子) Oscar: Honey, how are you? Rose:(向观众)PiaoRou(飘柔), just so confident~(甩头发) (Rose不小心推Oscar,Oscar落水)Oscar: Help, help!

剧本《卖火柴的小女孩》

大班戏剧活动《卖火柴的小女孩》剧本 第一幕大街上 旁白:在一个寒冷而又热闹的平安夜的晚上,一个可怜的小女孩在卖火柴,她又冷又饿,单薄的衣服紧紧地贴在她的身上,她多么期待,有一个人来买她的火柴,可是…… 小女孩:卖火柴,卖火柴啦!谁来买我的火柴啊? 小女孩:先生,您要买火柴吗? 先生:不需要 小女孩:好心的先生,求您买些火柴吧! 先生:走开,别挡着我的路。 小女孩:卖火柴,卖火柴啦!谁来买我的火柴啊?今天是平安夜,人们都在团聚庆祝呢。可我不能回家,一整天了,我没卖掉一根火柴,没挣到一个钱。 (她穿过马路时突然两辆马车飞快地向她冲过来。<马车声>吓得小女孩把鞋子跑掉了。一只找不到了,另一只被一个小男孩捡起来拿着跑了。) 小女孩:(害怕地躲闪)啊?我的拖鞋! 小男孩:好大的拖鞋呀,将来我有了孩子可以拿它当摇篮了。 小女孩:(追)还给我,还给我,把鞋子还给我!(哭,风声,摔倒)我的火柴,我的火柴! 第二幕墙角边 (小女孩在墙角里晃动着坐下。她使劲搓着冻红的手,又朝手上不停地哈气,她点起一根火柴。小女孩赶快用手靠近火苗,不停地在火苗边舒活着自己僵硬的手指,她露出甜美的微笑,目不转睛地看着火苗。) 小女孩:“啊,好美丽,好温暖的火苗,就像火炉一样暖和!” 小女孩:“蜡烛怎么灭了,火炉也没了……” 小女孩:“好大的餐桌,啊,有好多美味的食物,还有烤鸡!……咦,怎么烤鸡跳出来了,背上还插着叉子!……噢,天哪,还有面包,面包怎么也朝我走来了?”小女孩:“真不舍得再擦一根火柴,可我真的太冷了……” 小女孩:“圣诞树!真大啊!瞧,上面还有好多圣诞卡,点着几千支蜡烛!他们就像星星一样,一闪一闪地眨着眼睛……” 小女孩:“啊,真的是星星,他们还眨着眼睛!有一颗流星坠下来了!” 小女孩:“是流星雨,星星们都落下来了!咦,它们怎么排成了一座桥呢?”小女孩:“奶奶?奶奶!” 小女孩:“奶奶,真的是您吗?真的是您吗?……呕,您还是这么的慈祥,你的怀里还是这么温暖!” 奶奶:“孩子,奶奶在这里,现在什么都不用怕了……” 小女孩:“奶奶,请您带我走吧!我知道火柴一灭,您就会不见的!” 小女孩:“奶奶,现在是不是比白天还要白?……奶奶,您好美丽,好高大!”奶奶:“是吗孩子?现在你不用怕了,奶奶要带你去一个没有寒冷,没有饥饿,

假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边作文450字

假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边作文450字 这个单元我学习了一篇童话——《卖火柴的小女孩》。这篇童话是丹麦著名作家安徒生写的。学习了这篇课文让我不禁为卖火柴的小女孩愤愤不平。假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边我一定会向她付出百分之百的爱。假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我一定让她受不到一丁点儿寒冷,每当冬天来临的时候,寒风呼呼的刮着,很冷的时候,我会为卖火柴的小女孩穿上厚厚的外套,让她再也不会遭到暴风的袭击。晚上,我会为她盖上温暖的棉被,让她全身都充满温暖。 假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我会让她向往都烤鹅变成现实。每当她一回到家时候,餐桌上都会摆满各种各样的食物,让她感到家庭的温暖,感到被人关心和疼爱的感觉。也不用为了生计到街上卖火柴。假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我会把她带到学校去,让她也获得知识,交到好朋友。我相信我的朋友们和同学们都会和她成为很好的朋友。让她得到快乐。如果在学习上有什么不懂的问题,我们大家都会帮助她。假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我会让她每天都快快乐乐的。不再受到寒冷与饥饿的威胁。让她健康的成长。 假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边 ,假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我会请她到我家来做客,让她感受到家的温暖。假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我会带她去吃一只烤鹅,让她感受到饱的幸福。假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我会和她一起玩电脑游戏,和她一起分享快乐。假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我会带她到我家来,一起分享奶奶的慈爱。假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我会给她买一件棉衣,让她温暖每一天。假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,只要一回到家,桌上肯定摆满了丰富的美味佳肴,鱼啦,肉啦,应有尽有。让她再也不用因卖不到火柴而没有吃喝了 卖火柴的小女孩,我想对你说:如果你来到我身边该多好!这里没有寒冷,没有饥饿,人人都充满了爱。在这个温暖的大家庭里,你有漂亮的衣服穿,有可口的饭菜吃,有许许多多的好心人向你身出援助之手。你可以上学,唱歌,做游戏,你永远都不会感到寂寞。 假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我会给她最大的帮助,让她感受到世界的关爱。 假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边 卖火柴的小女孩的命运多么悲惨,假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我一定会奉出各种各样的爱,因为——人间自有真情在! 假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我会让她免受寒冷之苦,每当冬天来临,寒风呼呼地刮着,我会给小女孩穿上厚厚的棉袄,让她再也不用遭到寒风的“袭击”。晚上,我会给她盖上温暖的被子,让她睡个好觉。第二天早上醒来,她一定会精神倍加,毫无寒冷之意。 假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,当她孤独、寂寞时,我会陪同她一起嬉戏,一起玩耍;在周末,我会和她一起做游戏;在闲暇时,剪剪纸。唱唱歌。弹弹琴,也是一种享受。这样不仅她不会感到寂寞、孤独,假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,我会把她带到学校里。上课全神贯注,不做一点小动作;下课一起玩耍,感受校园生活。这样我们既学到了知识,也得到了快乐! 假如卖火柴的小女孩来到我身边,只要一回到家,桌上肯定摆满了丰富的美味佳肴,鱼啦,肉啦,应有尽有。让她再也不用因卖不到火柴而没有吃喝了 卖火柴的小女孩,我想对你说:如果你来到我身边该多好!这里没有寒冷,没有饥饿,人人都充满了爱。在这个温暖的大家庭里,你有漂亮的衣服穿,有可口的饭菜吃,有许许多多的好心人向你身出援助之手。你可以上学,唱歌,做游戏,你永远都不会感到寂寞。

卖火柴的小女孩剧本节目单

时代佳英幼儿英语第五届圣诞活动节目讲义 ★歌曲歌谣串烧★ 小班歌曲歌谣表演 Hello to joy, hello, hello, hello! Hello to joy, hello, hello, hello! Wave our hands, blow a kiss, hello,hello, hello! Hello, hello, hello! Hello, hello, hello! Yeah! The girls on the bus go hee, hee, hee! Hee, hee, hee! Hee, hee, hee! The girls on the bus go hee, hee, hee—all over town. The boys on the bus go bom, bom, bom! Bom, bom, bom! Bom, bom, bom! The boys on the bus go bom, bom, bom—all over town.The teachers on the bus say please sit down! Please sit down! Please sit down! The teachers on the bus say please sit down—all over town! Peek—a—boo! Peek—a—boo! Where are you? Peek—a—boo! Peek—a—boo! Where are you? Peek—a—boo! Peek—a—boo! I see you! Run and hide! Run and hide! We’ll find you! Got you! 中班歌曲歌谣表演 Go, go, let’s go marching! Marching with our friends! Shoulders back and chin up, Swing your arms with me! Go, go, let’s go marching! Standing straight and tall! It’s so good to go outside, marching can be fun! 1, 2, 3, 4! 1, 2, 3, 4! 1, 2, 3, 4! Go hey! The sun is up. Let’s get up! Before you eat, brush your teeth! Have a race, to wash your face! Go over there and comb your hair. Help me, help me. Please help me. Button my shirt and button my coat. Help me, help me. Please help me. Zip my jacket and tie my shoes. Help, help, please help me. 大班歌曲歌谣表演 Come and say “hello” to our friends. Smile, bow and then shake hands. Let’s go Paper, scissors, stone! If you lose, you’ll follow me. Let’s play house, let’s play house! I am mom, you’ re dad! Who wants to be our little baby? Kitty, piggy, or puppy? Who wants to be our little baby? Kitty, piggy, or puppy? Take off your clothes and take a bath! Lu-la lu-la lu-la, take a bath! Use the soap to wash yourself! Lu-la lu-la lu-la lae! ★双簧★ A&B:Hello! Everyone! A:I’M …(name) B:I’m …(name) A:I’m three. B:I’m four. A: I’m a boy B: I’m a girl (A看B一眼,很不屑) A: I can sing! B: I can dance! (A看B一眼,很不屑) A:I like kongfu! B:Hey! Hey! Me too! (A看B一眼,很不屑)

英语故事带翻译:卖火柴的小女孩

英语故事带翻译:卖火柴的小女孩 Most terribly cold it was; it snowed, and was nearly quite dark, and evening-- the last evening of the year. In this cold and darkness there went along the street a poor little girl, bareheaded, and with naked feet. When she left home she had slippers on, it is true; but what was the good of that? They were very large slippers, which her mother had hitherto worn; so large were they; and the poor little thing lost them as she scuffled away across the street, because of two carriages that rolled by dreadfully fast. One slipper was nowhere to be found; the other had been laid hold of by an urchin, and off he ran with it; he thought it would do capitally for a cradle when he some day or other should have children himself. So the little maiden walked on with her tiny naked feet, that were quite red and blue from cold. She carried a quantity of matches in an old apron, and she held a bundle of

英语微电影剧本

英语微电影剧本《Whose treat》 演员:A——,B——,C——,D——, 编剧:摄影: 后期制作: 插曲:场景一《铃儿响叮当》场景二《雪绒花》场景三《泰坦尼克号主题曲》场景四《flash》场景五《never say goodbye》或者《字母歌》 道具:,三份试卷(白纸即可),100元,64元找零,(场景一:未定空地____4个人都到,拍摄) D:One day ,some yang people want to get takeout as their dinner 一天,几个年轻人想叫外卖吃(直接录旁白,念完时候镜头落在四个人身上)(旁白念完直接开始) A: let’s get takeout ,please? B:why not? I like it .(开心,满足) C:It's up to you .(看着A) D:OK,but i have a good idea……(手托下巴,卖关子) A:go on ,please(请求语气) D:we always ”going Dutch “,.it‘s time to enjoy someone’s treat……我们总是AA制,这次找个人请客吧(扫一眼大家,继续卖关子) C: but how should we drag the unfortunate? talk to us,please(请

求) D:(笑)OK,OK…….Each of us tell a joke, if not making others laugh, just pay ! 我们每人讲一个笑话,如果不能把其他人逗笑,就买单哦。(得意)A,B,C:good idea!(大家拍手,异口同声) A:Let me tell a joke first .the title is”I'm Glad “.A school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making others glad. 我先讲吧,题目是“我很高兴”。一个老师正在对学生讲使别人高兴的重要性。 (切到场景二,到一个教室,或有椅子的地方,把笑话表演出来,,拍) A:Now, she said现在,她说 老师:children ,has anyone of you ever made someone else glad?你们当中有谁让别人高兴过? 学生:teacher, I've made someone glad yesterday.昨天我就使别人高兴过。 老师:Well done. Who was that?做得好,是谁呢? 学生:My granny.我奶奶。 老师:Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grand mother glad.好孩子,现在告诉我们,你是怎样使你奶奶高兴的。 学生:Please, teacher, I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, ‘Granny, I'm going

假如卖火柴的小女孩还活着_小学作文

假如卖火柴的小女孩还活着 本文是关于小学作文的假如卖火柴的小女孩还活着,感谢您的阅读! 第二天清晨,小女孩一觉醒来。发现周围有一群人在盯着自己。 其中,一位瘦弱的妇人见小女孩醒来,就问:“小姑娘,你怎么躺在这儿呀?” 显然,她已经冷得不行了。那位妇人见小女孩很瘦弱,便把小女孩领回了家。还请了医生,把小女孩的病治好了。小女孩从来没见过这么豪华的房间,从来没睡过这么软的床,从来没受过这么好的照顾。她幸福得地快晕过去了。因为她梦中的天堂也不过如此。她在这甜蜜的“天堂”中睡着了…… 那位妇人对她说:“小姑娘,你家住哪儿?我把你送回家好吗?” “不,请您别把我送回去,我不回去!……”小女孩的情绪突然波动起来。 妇人见小女孩这般激动,只好不再问什么。她打算等小女孩醒了,把事情弄清楚。小女孩醒了,那个人就问她事情的经过,小姑娘便一五一十地把整件事的来龙去脉都说了出来。妇人听了,十分同情小女孩,觉得她不应该受到这种非人的待遇。毕竟她还只是个孩子。 妇人把小女孩暂留她家。在这段日子里,小女孩享受到了她以前做梦都想不到的待遇。妇人一家对她呵护备至,把她当成是自己亲孙女儿一样看待。小女孩的悲痛也减轻了好多。 两个月后,妇人决定把小女孩招为佣人。这样,起码她不用每天吃不上饭了。小女孩十分感激这位妇人。她也很努力地工作,每天把房间打扫得干干净净、一尘不染。妇人见小女孩勤劳肯干、聪明伶俐。自己年事已高,膝下又无子女。便动了收养小女孩的念头。于是,便找了个机会征求了一下小女孩的意见。令妇人没想到的是,小女孩爽快的答应了。因为对于她这样一个孩子来说,拥有一个家,

就是她最大的愿望。 次日,妇人带着小女孩满心欢喜地去民政局把领养手续办了。小女孩和她的“新奶奶”迈着轻快的步伐走在回家的路上。

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档