文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 前厅服务英语

前厅服务英语

前厅服务英语
前厅服务英语

前台服务英语(200句)

1.Welcome to our hotel.

欢迎光临本酒店。

2.We are glad to meet you again.

很高兴见到您。

3.How was your trip? I’m sure it was a pleasant one.

旅途好吗?相信一定愉快。

4.Good morning, reservation, may I help you?

早上好,预定部,我能为您效劳吗?

5.May I have your name, please?

请问贵姓?

6.Your initials, please?

请问您的起首字母?

7.May I know the spelling of the guest’s name?

请问客人的姓名如何拼写?

8.For which dates do you want to book the room?

您想预定那几天的?

9.Which kind of room you prefer, a twin or a suite?

您想订哪种房间,双床间还是套房?

10.How many nights would you like to stay?

您喜欢逗留多少个晚上?

11.What time will you be arriving at our hotel?

您什么时候能够抵达本店?

12.I’ll repeat your arrival details. Arriving on flight No.CZ304,expected arrival 12:00

from HongKong. Please contact our hotel representative at the counter in the

airport.

我将重复您的抵达内容:乘坐来自香港的CZ304航班,预计抵港时间是中午12点。请届时联系本店在机场服务台的酒店代表。

13.We will hold your room until 6p.m. Will that be all right, sir?

我们将保留您的房间至晚上6点,先生,没问题吗?

14.Thank you for being so understanding.

感谢您的理解。

15.Now I’ll repeat your reservation: David Cook will have a room on Oct.14th, for

one week until Oct.21th at the rate of 260US$+20% surcharge per. room/night, is that correct, Mr. Cook?

现在我将复述您的预订内容:大卫库克先生,10月14日入住一星期至10月21日,每晚房租是260美元,另加20%附加费,内容无误吗?库克先生?

16.Is there anything else I can do for you, Mr. Cook?

还有什么能为您效劳的,库克先生?

17.You’re most welcome, thank you for calling, Mr. Cook?

别客气,谢谢您的来电,库克先生。

18.As this is our peak season, would it be convenience for you to send us a fax with

your credit card details to guarantee your booking?.

由于目前正值旺季,方便的话可否请您传真信用卡的详细资料以保证订房。

19.I’m very sorry sir. All the rooms are fully booked on June 18th. Is it possible for

you to change your reservation date?

先生,很抱歉,6月18日的房间已经全部订满,能否请您更改一下预定的日期?

20.Could we put your reservation on the waiting list?

能否将您归入预订的等候名单中。

21.If we have cancellations on that date, we’ll contact you as soon as possible.

当天一有取消,我们会第一时间与您联系。

22.What is the date of your reservation, Mr. Smith?

史密斯先生,你订哪一天的房间?

23.May I know who is making the cancellation?

请问取消预订的是谁?

24.Mr. Chen, according to our hotel reservation policy, if you cancel your reservation

within 48 hours during the Fair time , you will be charged on night’s cancellation fee.

陈先生,根据酒店的预订规定,在交易会期间,若在48小时之内取消预

订,您将支付一晚的房费。

25.May I take your luggage, sir?

先生,可以帮您提行李吗?

26.I’ll show you to the front desk.

我带您去前台。

27.This way, please.

请这边走。

28.I’ll be with you in a moment, sir?

先生,我即可过来。

29.I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir.

先生,对不起,让您久等了。

30.Have you being served, madam?

夫人,有人招呼您吗?

31.May I ask who is next?

请问下一位是谁?

32.Under what name do you make your reservation please?

请问您是以谁的名字预订的?

33.I’ll having trouble in locating your reservation. How did you make your booking

by phone or fax?

我一时找不到您的预订,您是通过电话还是通过传真预定的?

34.How many adults are together, please?

有多少个成年人与您同行呢?

35.According to our regulations, every guest over 14 years old is requested to fill in

the separated form.

根据本酒店规定,凡年满14周岁的宾客应单独填写表格。

36.Children of 14 years old and under can enjoy free charge service if share with

their parents.

14周岁以下的儿童可免费与服务同住。

37.Would you please register?

请登记一下好吗?

38.May I see your passport?

能对一下您的护照吗?

39.How long will you be staying here?

您打算在此逗留多长时间?

40.I’ll having difficulties locating your Chinese visa in your passport, could you tell

me where it is?

在您的护照上,我找不到您的来华签证,能告诉我它在哪吗?

41.Could you put down your business address here in detail?

能否请您在此留下详细的地址。

42.Could you put down your signature here?

能否请您在此签名?

43.How would you like to settle your account, by cash or on your credit card?

请问您用现金还是信用卡结帐?

44.You should pay a deposit of US$200 beforehand.

您得预付200美元的订金。

45.May I take an imprint of your credit card please?

能让我先耍一下您的信用卡吗?

46.I do apologize Mr. Lin, the amount of your stay was not approved on your credit

card. Do you have any other card you can use?

很抱歉,林先生,您的信用卡取不到足够的授权,请问您还用别的卡吗?47.Mr. Lee, we’re reserved a nice king-size suite for you for two nights.

李先生,我们已为您准备好一间大床的套间,并预订了两个晚上。

48.Your room has been confirmed at this rate.

这是在此期间确认的价格。

49.We cannot offer corporate discount as you booked through a travel agent and have

already received the travel agent’s discount on your room rate.

我们不可以在向您提供公司的优惠房价,因为您是通过旅行社订房并已享受旅行社的价格。

50.Corporate discount only applies to individuals booking through their companies

and not to travel agent bookings.

公司价只提供给通过所在公司预定的单个房间,旅行社预定不在此列。51.How are you going to share these three rooms?

您的三间房怎么分配?

52.I’m sorry, Mr. Cohen, but according to the law set by the Chinese government, if

you can't provide a marriage certificate, we are not allowed to let you register in one room.

很抱歉,科恩先生,根据中国的法律,如您不能出示结婚证明,我们无法安排两位同住。

53.I’ll try to give you two rooms on the same floor as close together as possible.

我尽量为您安排同一楼层两间相近的房间。

54.You have to register to enjoy the privileges of the Executive Floor.

您登记后才能享受行政楼层的优惠。

55.It will be more convenient for us in case any incoming faxes, messages, phone

calls arrive for you.

以便我们可处理任何为您传进的传真、留言和电话

56.Here is the key card. Your room number is 2313, on the 23rd floor.

这是房卡,您的房号是2313,房间在23层。

57.I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

祝您住店愉快。

58.The bellboy will show you to your room and carry your luggage.

行李员会帮您提行李并带您上房间。

59.Thank you for bringing the problem to our attention.

感谢您将问题提请我店注意。

60.I’ll very sorry. There could have been a mistake.

很抱歉,可能哪出错了。

61.I’ll book into the matter.

我将跟踪这件事。

62.I’m sorry I cannot guarantee, but I’ll do my best.

很抱歉,我不能保证,但一定会尽力而为。

63.I apologize for the inconvenience.

不便之处,深感抱歉。

64.I’m sorry for the delay and I appreciate your patience.

让您久等,不胜感激。

65.I’m afraid there are no riverside rooms available at the moment, but I will make a

note of your request and let you know as soon as one becomes available so that you can move in without delay.

很抱歉,目前没有向江的房间了,但我会记下您的要求,一有空房间第一时间通知您,一定不耽搁您转房

66.May I suggest that you request a riverside view when making future reservation?

以后订房,建议您向我们提出向江的要求。

67.I’ll make a note on your guest history so that this doesn’t happen again.

我会纪录在你的客史档案中,保证问题以后不再发生。

68.I’m sorry sir, the suite we have reserved for you has just been vacated by the

previous guest I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but may I ask you to take a seat in the lounge while I have housekeeping make up the room?

很抱歉,先生,前一位住客刚走,您的套房才刚腾空。不便之处,请多包涵。能否请您先在休息室坐一坐,好让客房部收拾房间。

69.I’m sorry we failed to put your personal data into our computer, but I promise a

record of you will be printed out next time.

很抱歉,没将您的个人资料输入电脑,但我保证在您再次光临的时候,您的记录将会被打印出来。

70.There will be a chatge of US$24 for the extra bed.

加床是要另加24美元的费用。

71.The Executive Floor guests are entitled to late check out until 5p.m.

行政楼层住客可享用延长退房的优惠,直至下午5点。

72.Any guests checking out between 5p.m.to 6p.m. will incur a half-day room charge.

客人如在下午5点至6点之间退房,须加收半天房费。

73.Any guests checking out after 6p.m. will be charge a full-day room charge.

客人如在下午6点以后退房,须加收一天房租。

74.Sorry to disturb you, but I would like to confirm your departure date as were

currently have you checking out today. Will you be staying longer?

很抱歉,打扰您了。您原计划今天退房。因此我只想确认一下您的离店日期。您打算多留几天呢?

75.If you are going to stay for an extra night, the rate you’ll pay is different from

what you’re currently paying, it will be 160US$+20% surcharge.

假如您要多住一个晚上,那么您将要付不同于原来的房价,房价将是160美元再加20% 的附加费。

76.I will gladly extend your departure date until Sept.12th, but unfortunately your

room had been reserved in advance for a guest arriving tomorrow.

很高兴您能续住到9月12号,不过您的房间早已让一个明早入住的客人预订了。

77.Would it be possible for you to move by 11:30 a.m. in the morning, so that we can

prepare the room for the next coming guest?

可否请您在今早11点半搬离房间,好让我们为下一位客人准备房间?

78.We can help you move your luggage and take care of any message, telephone call,

or visitors.

我们会帮您搬行李,同时留意您所有的留言、电话和来访。

79.I’m sorry sir, but we are fully booked this evening and at this stage it is not

possible for you to extend for one more night.

很抱歉,先生。由于今晚客满,我们无法为您的房间顺延一晚。

80.Since today our rooms are not fully booked, it is no problem for us to give you a

room to stay, please don’t worry about it.

请不必担心,由于今天订房未满,为您安排房间是不成问题的。

81.I can make a reservation for you in another comparable hotel and arrange

transportation if you would like.

您愿意的话,我可以为您在相同档次的酒店中订房并安排好前往的交通工具。

82.During the Trade Fair, Mr. Wang, it’s better to notify us in advance if you are

going to extend so that this situation doesn’t arise in the future.

王先生,交易会期间,建议您最好预订房间,这种情况就不会再出现了。83.I need to check with the Front Office manager regarding your request. May I call

you back in 10 minutes?

就您的要求我会请示前厅经理,10分钟以后再与您联系,好吗?

84.Thank you very much for being so considerate.

非常感谢您的谅解。

85.Because your room will need to be maintained in the next few days, I’m afraid

you’ll have to change to another room.

因为您的房间在未来的几天中将有维修工程,恐怕需要我们为您患另一个房间。

86.I apologize for the inconvenience, but may we ask you to change your room at a

convenient time tomorrow morning?

诸多不便之处,深感抱歉,明早可否请您在方便的时候换房?

87.Excuse me, your room is on the non-smoking floor, all of the guests including the

visitors are not allowed to smoke.

很抱歉,由于您的房间位于非吸烟楼层,所有客人包括访客都是不允许吸烟的。

88.May I know whom I’m talking with?

能否知道您是谁?

89.I’m sorry, I don’t quite follow you, Could you say again?

实在很抱歉,我的确听不到您所说的,您能再说一边吗?

90.I’m sorry, Could you slow down a little please?

很抱歉,您能否说得慢一点?

91.I’m sorry madam, but we cannot give a guest’s room key to another person

without the guest’s permission.

很抱歉,夫人,未征得住客的同意,我们不能将他的房间钥匙给其他客人。

92.I’m sorry, Mr. Wang, but our housekeeping department did not notice your visitor

has left and it is our hotel policy to ensure all visitors depart by 11p.m. Sorry to have caused you such an inconvenience.

很抱歉,王先生,客房部可能未留意到您的来访客人早已离开,但酒店有规定,所有的访客必须在晚上11点前离店。由此引起您诸多的不便,实在抱歉。

93.Free drop-off can be offered to guests who check in without car pick-up with the

Executive Floor manager’s permission.

经商务楼层经理批准,未享用免费接车服务的客人,可享用一程免费送车服务。

94.Yes, Madam, if you would please give me your name, room number, check-in and

check-out date and a description of the coat, I will check with our housekeeping department to see if it has been found.

好的,夫人,如留下您的姓名、房号、抵离日期和那件大衣的式样,我将联系客房部,看能否找到。

95.How should we handle any messages, faxes or letters for you after you leave?

我们怎么处理您离店后的留言、传真和信件?

96.Perhaps you could contact Mr. Brown and ask him to inform us of the situation.

或者请您联系布朗先生,并请他转告我们此情况。

97.Excuse me, Ladies and Gentlemen, Could you please keep your voice down as it

is disturbing our other guests.

打扰了,请各位将声音放低,以免影响其他客人。

98.Excuse me, Mr. Ford, but we will be closing the lounge in 15 minutes. Would you

like one more drink?

打扰了,福特先生,休息室在15分钟后停止营业,您还要一杯饮料吗?99.Excuse me, madam, I’d like to remind you that will be a charge for any drinks

your visitors have.

打扰了,夫人,请允许我先知会您一声,所有来访客人的饮料均须零星收费。

100.Would you like me to charge them to your bill?

请问费用是入您的房帐吗?

101.Excuse me sir, I’m sorry to bother you, but can you please ask your children to stop running around in the lobby disturbing other guests?

很抱歉,打扰了,先生,可否请您的孩子不要在大堂里追逐而影响其他客人?

102.Excuse me sir, but there is no need for you to be rude to the staff, we have done nothing to deserve it.

很抱歉,先生,请您尊重我们的职员,因为这是应该的。

103.Excuse me sir, but if you continue to act in this way, I will be obliged to call the assistant Manager.

很抱歉,先生,如果您继续这样做的话,我将向大堂经理报告此事。104.After you sir.

你先走,先生。

105.It will be on your right hand side. You won’t miss it.

它在您的右手边,您不会错过的。

106.Please take the lift to the 3rd floor.

请乘坐电梯直到3楼。

107.Be aware of the ceiling, sir.

先生,小心碰头。

108.Here we are.

到了。

109.Our hotel overlooks a beautiful lake.

本店毗邻一个美丽的湖泊。

110.Here is your luggage, please check and see if it is the right one.

这是您的行李,请检查一下是否有误。

111.Excuse me, sir, but do you realize that three of your bags do not have locks on them?

很抱歉,先生,您是否注意到行李中有三件没有上锁?

112.Excuse me, madam, we have noticed that your luggage is damaged. Did you know this already?

对不起,夫人,不知您是否如我们一样,早已发现您的行李损坏了呢?113.I’m sorry, sir, but you cannot leave your luggage in the lobby. We can store it at the Bell Captain counter.

对不起,先生,您的行李不能放在大堂上。我们可将他们既存在行李总管服务台处。

114.If you have any special requests about your room, please contact the reception.

如您对房间有其他要求,请与接待处联系。

115.It is better to take an earlier bus to make sure you can catch the plane.

要确保赶上飞机,最好乘坐早一点的班车。

116.The shopping arcade is on the ground floor where you will find many souvenirs

在首层的商场,您会买到许多礼品。

117.Please contact the Ticketing Office, just turn left outside the main entrance.

请联系票务处,出了大门向左就是了。

118.May I speak to Mrs. Rossiter?

能找到罗斯特先生吗?

119.Who would you like to speak to?

您找那一位?

120.The line is busy, one moment please.

占线,请稍等。

121.I’ll put you though to Mr. Liang’s room.

我跟您接通梁先生的房间。

122.Hold on, please.

请等一等。

123.You’re through, sir. Go ahead please.

电话通了,先生,请讲。

124.For external call, please dial 9 first.

外线电话,请先拨“9”

125.The extension number is just the same as your room number.

房间的分机号与房号刚好相同。

126.Mr. Brown, in the room 1234 will be called at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning. 1234房的布朗先生,明早7点叫醒。

127.Have a pleasant evening.

晚安。

128.Without the guest’s permission, I can’t tell you the room number.

为征得住客的同意,我不可透露客人的房号。

129.I’m afraid he has already checked out and has left no forwarding address.

很抱歉,他已经离店,也没有留下转递的地址。

130.I’m sorry, but we do not have anyone registered by this name.

很抱歉,没有这个名字登记。

131.I’m afraid he is not in the room. Do you know which place he is likely to be in?

很抱歉,他不在房间。您是否知道他现在在哪儿?

132.Mr. Brown is due to check out today but we’re not sure at what time he is leaving.

布朗先生预计今天退房,但是我们不清楚他什么时候离店。

133.We’ll put a Do Not Disturb sign on your phone.

我们将把您的电话设定在“请勿打扰”。

134.In case anyone calls you, I’ll tell him or her, there is no such guest, right?

若有人找,我将告诉他/她,没有这个客人入住,对吗?

135.Mr. Chen, I’m sorry, there is no answer in #2207 at the moment. Would you like to leave a message or call back later?

对不起,陈先生,2207客人不在房间。请问您要留言还是稍后再打?136.According to the hotel policy, we are not allowed to interrupt a personal conversation.

根据酒店规定,我们不允许强插电话。

137.I’m going to put you on hold, while I ask the floor attendant to knock on his door and let Mr. Roukens know there is an urgent call waiting for him.

我会先挂起您的电话,然后转给楼层服务员,请她敲门提醒肯斯先生有

几点待转。

138.I will check for you and contact you later. Will you be in your room?

我会帮您查一下稍后给你回电。请问届时您在房间吗?

139.Mr. Smith will call you personally a little bit later.

史密斯先生稍后将亲自给您回电。

140.There are ten flights to Beijing tomorrow, three in the morning, four in the afternoon and three in the evening. What time would you prefer?

明天飞往北京的航班有10班,早上3班,下午4班,晚上3班,请问您选哪一班?

141.There are two flights for HongKong. Which one would you prefer, first class or economic class?

到香港有两个航班,您要头等舱还是经济舱?

142.I’m sorry sir, but you have passed the time limit for changing your ticket, if you still wish to change the ticket, you must purchase a new one.

很可惜,先生,您已经超过改签的时间。如您仍坚持改票,就必须另买

新票。

143.Because one of the names is incorrect in the computer, you have to go to the airline office to reconfirm the tickets.

您只能到航空公司办事处确认机票,因为您其中一个名字在电脑系统中

有错。

144.We sell flight tickets from one month prior to the flight date to three hours before the departure time.

我们可售至航班起飞前3小时的一个月内的机票。

145.If a passenger want to make any changes to the ticket, he must do so within

48 hours before the departure of the flight.

乘客须在航班离港48小时之内改签机票。

146.Every kilogram overweight will be charged 10% of the air ticket price.

每超重1公斤将处以10% 的机票款罚金。

147.We suggest that you should arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the plane takes off to let you have enough time to check-in.

我店建议您在飞机起飞前90分钟抵达机场,以便您有充足的时间办理登机手续。

148.You will get the refund where you bought the ticket.

您可在原售票点拿到退款。

149.I’m sorry sir, but your ticket has been canceled because you did not reconfirm

3 days before the departure date.

很抱歉,先生,由于您未能在航班离港前3天办理再确认机票的手续,故您的机位已被取消。

150.Any reduction/enlargement will be charged as A3 size.

凡缩印和扩印均按照复印A3纸的价格标准收费。

151.Yes, we have transparency copies.

是的,我们可提供胶片复印服务。

152.I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. The paper is jammed in the copier and it will take a while to warm up.

很抱歉,让您久等了,先生。复印机卡纸后需要一段时间预热。

153.I’m sorry to bother you, Mr. Law, but it seems that the fax number you gave us is possibly incorrect. May I check it with you?

不好意思,打扰您了,劳先生。您给的传真号码似乎不大对,请问,我可以跟您确认一下吗?

154.Could you please switch on your fax machine?

能否请您开启传真机?

155.May I look through the activity report that we attached to your fax?

请问,我可以查阅一下我们附在您传真机后的接收记录吗?

156.May I know what time the meeting is and how long it will last?

请问,会议什么时间开始和预计开多久呢?

157.May I know how many people will be in your meeting?

请问,将有多少人参加您的会议?

158.The price of the meeting room will be US$80 per hour, including tea, coffee and mineral water.

会议室的租金是每小时80美元,包茶水、咖啡和矿泉水。

159.For a guarantee booking, 50% paid-in –advance is requested.

凡保证预订,均须预付50%订金。

160.Will it be charged to your room, sir?

费用入您的房帐吗?

161.Please be aware that the VCR cannot be taken out from the hotel.

请注意,录像机不能拿出酒店用。

162.I’m afraid not sir. Our equipment cannot be taken off the premises.

很抱歉,不可以,先生。我们的设备不能拿出办公室。

163.How many pages do you want to print out?

你希望打印多少张?

164.We have received a fax from your company, but it is unclear who the receiver should be . Would you please come down to identify it?

我们收到一张传自您公司的传真,但收件人不大清楚,可否请您下来确认一下?

165.Be sure not to leave anything behind.

确实没留下什么东西吧。

166.Would you come with me, please?

请这边来。

167.Do you remember where and when you possibly lost it?

您还记得在哪儿及何时遗失的?

168.According to the hotel regulations, anyone dressed improperly is not allowed to come into the hotel.

根据酒店的规定,衣冠不整者不得入店。

169.There is no hurry, sir, Take your time.

先生,不着急,慢慢来。

170.I’m afraid such information is confidential.

很抱歉,资料是保密的。

171.Single trip or round trip?

单程还是双程?

172.I’m sorry, sir. The car is just broken down. We need to have it fixed.

先生,对不起,小车出毛病了,需要修理一下。

173.I’ll call back the Limousine Service for another car.

我会打电话到贵宾车服务处另招一辆车。

174.How was your stay with us?

您住得可好?

175.Just a moment, please. I’ll get it ready for you straight away.

请稍后,我马上就给您把帐单准备好。

176.How do you wish to handle your account, in cash or by credit card?

您准备用什么方式付账,现金还是信用卡?

177.Would you like to keep the same card, sir?

先生,您用原来的信用卡吗?

178.What credit card are you holding, sir?

先生,您持的是哪一种信用卡?

179.We only accept American Express Card, Master Card and Visa.

我们只接受运通卡、万事达卡和维萨卡。

180.What seems to be the trouble?

哪一项出错了?

181.I’ll just go and check it for you, sir.

先生,让我先查对一下。

182.The cashier made a mistake. I think you will find it correct now. We do apologize about this, sir.

出纳记错了帐。我想现在帐单上没问题了。先生,对此我们实在抱歉。183.I will make sure that your room rate is adjusted accordingly.

我会确认您的房租,按照规定进行调整。

184.Have you used any hotel services this morning or had breakfast at the hotel restaurant?

今天早上您是否用过酒店的服务设施,或在酒店餐厅用过早餐?

185.Have you signed any chits in the last hour?

结帐前一小时您是否签过单?

186.I’m afraid your final chit has not reached our department yet.

恐怕您最后那张账单还没有送到我部。

187.Would you please wait a moment while I chase it up?

请您稍等一下,我现在追讨一下。

188.You will have to pay extra.

您还得再付。

189.Separate bills or one for all?

分开付还是一起付?

190.Here is your bill. The total is 2188yuan.

这是您的账单,总额是2188元。

191.Here is your receipt.

这是您的收据。

192.Hope you enjoyed staying with us.

希望您住店愉快。

193.I’ll find out today’s rates of exchange.

我查一下今天的汇率。

194.It’s 8.28 to the dollar.

美元对人民币的汇率是1:8.28。

195.It’s exactly the same rate as the bank gives.

汇率跟银行的完全一样。

196.It’s a courtesy service that we provide for our guests.

这是我们为住店客人提供的一项免费服务。

197.What denomination would you like, sir?

先生,您要何种面值的钞票?

198.I’m happy every thing was to your satisfaction.

很高兴能让您满意。

199.We hope to see you next time.

希望下次光临。

200.Have a nice trip.

祝旅途愉快。

酒店前厅常用英语

酒店前厅部常用英语Hotel English 100 sentences Greetings (打招呼) 1、Good morning ,sir(madam) 早上好,先生(小姐) 2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen 下午好,女士们,先生们. 3、Good evening ,miss Price 晚上好,普莱丝小姐. 4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ? 你今天好吗?布朗先生. 5、I’m quite well ,thank you. 我很好,谢谢你. 6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam) 再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐) 7、Nice to meet you ,sir. 见到你真高兴,先生. Tithes(称呼) 8、Are you mrs,Best? 你是贝丝特夫人吗? 9、You must be professor Ford. 你一定是福特教授. 10、May I know your name,sir(madam)? 我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐). 11、Here’s a letter for you ,Dr white. 怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信. 12、you’re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith. 史密斯船长,有你的电话. 13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry. 欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐. 14、May I be of service to you,mr Baker ? 我能为你服务吗?贝克先生? 15、Can I help you, Ms Blake? 我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐? 16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ? 请坐,小姐, Offering Help 主动提出帮助 17、May I help you ? 18、Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? 19、What can I do for you ? 我能为你作什么? 20、 May I take your ba for you?

酒店前台常用英语-参考模板

■服务台常用词汇 management 经营、管理market price 市价cashier's desk 兑换处coin 硬币accounting desk 帐务处check_out time 退房时间voucher 证件price list 价目表check, cheque 支票 sign (动)签字interest 利息form 表格reservation 预订reception desk 接待处tip 小费reservation desk 预订处luggage office 行李房…per thousand 千分之…spare (形)多余的postpone (动)延期cancel (动)取消traveller's cheque 旅行支票pay (动)付款fill (动)填写administration 管理、经营note 纸币registration desk 入宿登记处lobby 前厅luggage rack 行李架visit card 名片identification card 身份证rate of exchange 兑换率conversion rate 换算率charge (动)收费bill 帐单change money 换钱procedure 手续、程序information desk 问询处luggage label 行李标签overbooking 超额订房…per cent 百分之…reasonable (形)合理的cash (动)兑换keep (动)保留、保存bank draft 汇票accept (动)接受procedure fee 手续费fill in the form 填表 ■电讯服务 operator 电话员 house phone 内部电话 special line 专线 dial a number 拨号码 hold the line 别挂电话 can't put somebody through 接不通 ordinary telegram 普通电话receiver 听筒 city phone 城市电话 telephone number 电话号码 replace the phone 挂上电话 Line, please. 请接外线。 The line is busy(engaged) 占线。 send a telegram(cable) 发电报long distance 长途电话 telephone directory 电话簿 call somebody up 打电话给某人 can't hear somebody 听不见 can't get through 打不通

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

前台接待服务礼仪规范

前台接待服务礼仪规范 礼仪的含义: “礼”——礼貌、礼节; “仪”——仪表、仪态、仪式 礼仪:人们在交往中,在仪表、仪态、仪式,言谈举止等方面约定俗称的,共同遵守规范和程序。 前台是一个单位的脸面和名片,所以前台工作人员必须掌握公司前台接待的礼仪,这对于塑造公司形象有着非常重要的作用。 前台接待的礼仪包括:仪容的规范 电话接待的礼仪 来访者接待的礼仪 一、前台文员职责 (一)负责前台服务热线的接听和电话的转接,做好来电的咨询的工作,重要的事项认真记录并传达给相关的人员,不遗漏、延误; (二)负责来访客户的接待,基本咨询和引见,严格执行公司的接待服务规范,保持良好的礼节礼貌; (三)负责中心前台或咨询接待室的卫生清洁及桌椅摆放,并保持整洁干净; (四)管理好前台的设备,如发现设备使用不正常时,应及时向相关的人员汇报,并及时处理; (五)文件资料要分类,保持接待区域的卫生; (六)服务好单位领导及同事的电话转接、点餐等日常事宜; (七)应主动与进出公司的领导、同事、客户问好; (八)主动沟通和协调各部之间的关系,对职责范围的工作及时汇报; (九)协助人事主管做好招聘的前期工作; (十)接受上级领导的工作安排。 二、前台工作人员的仪容规范 (一)面带笑容,保持开朗的心态; (二)保持身体清洁卫生; (三)头发梳理整齐,面部保持清洁; (四)淡妆上岗;

(五)保持唇部润泽,口气清新,以适合近距离交谈; (六)手部干净,指甲修剪整齐,不涂抹鲜艳的指甲油; (七)宜用较清新、淡雅的香水。 三、前台工作人员仪容禁忌 (一)口腔不卫生; (二)头发脏且蓬乱; (三)不化妆,素面朝天或妆容太过艳丽; (四)穿拖鞋(包括时装凉拖)或穿皮鞋而不穿袜子; (五)穿低胸、超短裙等身体暴露的服装。 四、电话接待礼仪 (一)前台接起电话时声音要不急不慢,并始终保持轻松、愉悦的声调,不得在电话中和来电者耍脾气,使性子甚至说粗口; (二)接电话中,要勤说“请问”“您好”“请稍等”等之类的谦词; (三)在电话铃声响的第二、第三声的时候接起电话。接起电话首先要说:“您好,德诚公司,请问我可以为您做什么”忌以“喂”开头; (四)如果因故接迟,要向来电者说:“对不起,让您久等了”,对知道的分机号码或者转向具体人姓名的电话,可以礼貌的说:“请稍等”,并马上转接过去; (五)电话接听完毕之前,不要忘记复诵一遍来电的要点,防止记录错误或者偏差而带来的误会; (六)在打电话和接电话的过程中都应该牢记让客户先收线。因为一旦先挂上电话,对方一定会听到“喀嗒”的声音,这会让客户感到很不舒服。因此,在电话即将结束的时候,应该礼貌的请客户先收线,这时整个电话才算圆满结束; (七)当你正在通电话,又碰上客人来访时,原则上应先招待来访客人,此时应尽快和通话对方致歉,得到许可后挂断电话。不过,电话内容很重要而不能马上挂断时,应告知来访的客人稍等,然后继续通话; (八)鉴于前台工作人员每天要接很多电话,为防止嗓子出现意外,要随时准备水,以滋润嗓子,随时保持良好的声音效果。 五、来访者接待的礼仪 (一)前台在岗位上一般都是坐着的。但遇到有访客来时,应立即起身,面朝向访客者点头、微笑致意:“您好,请问您找哪一位?”“有预约吗?”知道找谁,并确认是预约之后,请访客稍等,立即帮其联系; (二)如果要找的人正在忙,可以请其稍等,用规范的仪态引领来访者入座倒水。如果等了很长时间,访客要找的人还在忙,要关照一下来访者并说明,不要扔在那里不管;

酒店前台常用英语句子

前台常用英语句子 1.What kind of the room would you like to book? A double or a single? 请问您需要什么类型的房间?单人房还是双人房? 2.For which date would you like to book? 请问您要预订哪一天的? 3.Hold the line please; let me check our room availabilities for those days. 请别挂线,我查询下那天是否有房间 4.Sorry to have kept your waiting. Yes, we have a vacancy for those days. 不好意思让您久等了,我们那天有空房 5.The room rate is RMB xx include breakfast and surcharge. 房价是XX包含早餐服务费。 6.The price is RMB xx. We can offer a special discount to you that is RMB xx. It was after x% off discount. 房价是XX,我们为您提供X%折扣,折后价是XXRMB。 7.Let me repeat your reservation. You book one deluxe room for one night from 6/Jun-7/Jun for Mr. Lee. The price is RMB xx include breakfast and surcharge. 我重复一下您的预订,李先生您预订的是豪华房一晚,6月6日入住6月7日退房,房价是XX包括早餐服务费。 8.Your reservation has been confirmed. We are looking forward to serving you. Thank you! 您的预订已经确定了,我们期待为您服务,谢谢! 9.Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预订吗? 10.Please wait some minutes, Let me find your details from the computer. 请您稍等,我在电脑上查询下您的详细资料。 11.Yes, sir. I found your reservation. A deluxe room for one night as RMB x/per night. 是的,先生,您预订的是豪华房住一晚,房价是XXRMB。 12.Would you prefer smoking or non-smoking room? 请问您需要吸烟楼层还是无烟层呢? 13.Please fill in the registration form and sign your signature. 请在表格上填写您的资料并签名。 14.Would you like to pay by credit card or cash for the deposit? / How would you like

酒店宾馆前台接待常用英语

hotelenglish part 1 greetings问候 2. good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam. what can i do for you? 先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么? 3. my name is ..., is there anything else i can do for you, just let me know. 我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。 4.if you have any problems, please feel free to contact us . 如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。 5.have you make a reservation ?\have you booked the room?\are you the vip? 请问有预订吗?\请问你是会员吗? 6.what kind of room would you like ? 请问您需要什么类型的房间。 7.sorry ,i don’t quite understand . 对不起,我不是很明白。 8.i’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time . 抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。 9.it’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know ? 这是酒店业的旺季。 10.excuse me ,how do spell it ,please ? 打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗? 11.we can only keep your table /room till … 我们能保留您的房间直到... 12.let me show you to your room ,this way please . 让我带您到房间,这边请。 _______________________________________________________________________________ part 2 helping to check-in帮助入住 1.please have a seat for a while, i’ll help you with the check-in procedure. 请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。 2. would you please give me your passport or id card and credit card ?, i’ll help you to fill in the form. 请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。 3. how many nights will you stay this time? 这次入住您会住多少天? 4. which room would you like, we have these kinds of rooms...? 您是要哪种房间? 5. excuse me, sir/madame. how would you like to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)? 先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢? 6.here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. would you please sign here? 这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗? 7. here are your passport and the credit card . you can go up to the room now i hope you enjoy your stay with us..

酒店各部门英文缩写

酒店各部门英文缩写 总经理办公室:GM 人力资源部:HR 财务部:FN 餐饮部:F&B 客房部:HSKP 工程部:ENG 保安部:SEC 康乐部:ENT 前厅部:FO 销售部:S&M 市场传讯部MC Marketing Communications DEPARTMENT 酒店各职位英文缩写 GM---GENERAL MANAGER 总经理 DGM---DUTY GENERAL MANAGER 副总 DOR---DIRECTOR OF ROOMS 客务部总监 AM---ASSISTANT MANAGER 大堂经理 DOM---DIRECTOR OF SALES&MARKETING 销售部总监 FO---FRONT OFFICE 前厅部 FOM---FRONT OFFICE MANAGER 前厅部经理 CON---CONCIERGE 礼宾部 BC---BUSINESS CENTER 商务中心 F&B---FOOD&BEVERAGE 餐饮部 ENG---ENGINEERING 工程部 HR---HUMAN RESOURCES 人力资源部 FN---FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT 财务部 FC---FINANCIAL CONTROLLER财务总监 行政总厨 A.T.K Administrative total kitchen

收益管理经理 Revenue Manager RECP---RECEPTION 接待处 HSKP---HOUSEKEEPING DEPARTMENT客房中心酒店职位英语 董事长 Board Chairman (Director) 董事总经理Managing Director 经济师Economist 首席会计师 Chief Accountant 总经理General Manager 副总经理Deputy General Manager (Vice) 驻店经理Resident Manager 总经理行政助理Executive Assistant Manager 总经理秘书Executive Secretary 总经理室Executive Office (G.M office) 机要秘书Secretary 接待文员Clerk 副总经理Vice General Manager 总经理助理Assistant to General Manager 总经理秘书Secretary to General Manager 行政秘书Executive Secretary 人力资源部Human Resources Division 人事部Personnel Department 培训部Training Department 质检部Quality Inspection Department 员工关系部 Staffing Relationship Department 人力资源开发总监Director of Human Resources 人事培训经理P&T Manager 人事部经理Personnel Manager 培训部经理Training Manager 质检部经理Quality Inspection Manager

前台常用英语100句

酒店总机常用英语及技巧 一、接听外线电话: 2)电话铃响三声接起,中英文清晰报出酒店名称: 早上好,龙轩大酒店。请问有什么可以帮到您! Good morning, LonSun hotel. How may I assist you ! 2) 转接时,对来电方: 请稍等!Hold on, please ! 3) 电话占线时: 对不起,电话占线,请您稍后再拨。 Sorry, the line is busy , please call back later ! 4) 转入电话无人接时: 电话没人接,您是否需要留宿? There’s no answer. Would you like to leave a message ? 5) 转入客房电话: A 请问您找哪位?Who would you like to speak to ? B 对不起,没有这个姓名的客人。 Sorry, there’s no guest with that name. C 您能告诉我他是住客还是访客? Excuse me for asking but is he a visitor or a botel guest? 6) 内容没听清或不确定时: A 请您再说一遍好吗? Would you like to repeat the number ? B 请您大声一点好吗? Could you speak a little louder , please ?

C 请说慢一点!Could you speak slowly , please ? 7) 对方拨错号码: 恐怕您拨错了号码,这里是龙轩酒店总机 I’m afraid you dial the wrong number, here is LonSun hotel operator. 8) 外线来电详细问询时; 我将帮您把电话转到问询处; I’ll put you through to the information desk. 9) 来电方需要留言; A 请告诉我您的留言内容; Could you please give me the message , sir /madam? B 请放心,我一定将您的意思转达给X先生/小姐。 谢谢您的来电,再见! Thank you for calling , I’ll relay the message to X Mr.Mrs, 二、酒店住客的叫醒受理; 10)能告诉我您的姓名和房号吗? May I have your name and your room number ,please ? 11) 您需要什么时间的叫醒? Could you tell me what time would you like to get up ? 12) 我重复一遍您的房号和叫醒时间,好吗? May I repeat your room number and the time , sir/madam? 13)早上好(中午、晚上好),先生/女士,这是你的叫醒电话,祝您过得愉快!

酒店常用英语口语:前厅部用语-txt

酒店常用英语口语:前厅部用语 来源:餐饮管理发布时间:2010年08月26日点击数: 1195 【字体:小大】【收藏】 (1) Have you a reservation? 您预订过吗? (2) May I have your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗? (3) Here is your room key. 给您房间钥匙。 (4) Please pay at the cashier's desk over there. 请去那边帐台付款。 (5) Are these your baggage? May I take them for you? 这些是您的行李吗?我来帮您拿,好吗? (6) I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date. 对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了。 (7) Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you. 您要的那一日房间已经确认了。我们期待着为您服务。 (8) I'll cancel Mr Bell's reservation from February 27th for three nights. 我将取消BELL先生从2月27日开始3个晚上的预订。 (9) May I reconfirm your departure date? 我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗? (10) I'm sorry, madam. We don't have any vacancy at the moment. 对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间。 (12) How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有几件行李? (13) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag? 您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗? (14) You can get your money changed at the cashier's Desk.. 您可以去收款处兑换钱。 (15) Could you take a message for her, please? 你能不能为我给她留信口信? (16) Just a moment, please, sir. I'll put you through. 请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。 (17) For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone, press the number you want. 打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。 (18) How would you like to make payment, sir. 先生,请问您将如何付款? (19) Here is your change and receipt, sir. I'll send a bellman up to get your luggage. 先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。 (20) The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense. 您的房费将由接待单位支付,而杂费则应由您自己付。 (21) How many copies do you need? 您要复印几份? (22) Can you give me your fax number, sir? 请您告诉我您的传真号码好吗? (23) When can I pick it up? 我什么时间能取? 礼宾部 Concierge 行李生 Bell man / Bell boy 门童 Doorman 行李 Luggage / Baggage 行李架 Luggage rack

酒店部门英语名称

酒店部门英语名称1.Executive Officet行政办公室 2.Human Resources Dept.人力资源部 3.Front Office前厅部 4.Housekeeping Dept.管家部 5.Food & Beverage Dept.餐饮部 6.Recreational Dept.康乐部 7.Financial Dept.财务部 8.Sales Dept.市场营销部 9.Security Dept.保安部 10.Engineering Dept.工程部 11.Waiting list等候名单 12.Average room rate平均房价 13.DND=Do Not Disturb请勿打扰 14.VIP=Very Important Person贵宾 15.Package包价服务 16.No-show订房不到 17.Message留言 18.Cancellation取消 19.Walk-in无预订散客 20.Morning call叫醒服务 21.Complain投诉 22.Over booking超额预订 23.OOO=Out of Order维修房 24.Lost and found 失物招领 25.Room status 房间状态 26.Check in 登记入住 27.Check out 结帐离店 28.Reservation预订 29.Reception接待 30.Operator总机话务员 31.Business centre商务中心 32.DDD=Domestic Direct Dial国内直拨 33.IDD=International Direct Dial国际直拨 34.LDD=Local Direct Dial市话 35.Suite套房 36.Standard room标准间 37.Double room大床间 38.Mini-bar小酒吧 39.Laundry service洗衣服务 40.Room service送餐服务 41.Menu菜单 42.PA=Public Area公共区域 43.DJ=Disk Jockey音控员

酒店常用英语口语-前厅英语

酒店常用英语口语:前厅部用语 (1)Have you a reservation? 您预订过吗? (2)May I have your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗? (3)Here is your room key. 给您房间钥匙。 (4)Please pay at the cashier's desk over there. 请去那边帐台付款。 (5)Are these your baggage?May I take them for you? 这些是您的行李吗?我来帮您拿,好吗? (6)I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date. 对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了。 (7)Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you. 您要的那一日房间已经确认了。我们期待着为您服务。 (8)I'll cancel Mr Bell's reservation from February 27th for three nights. 我将取消BELL先生从2月27日开始3个晚上的预订。 (9)May I reconfirm your departure date? 我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗? (10)I'm sorry,madam. We don't have any vacancy at the moment. 对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间。 (12)How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有几件行李? (13)Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag? 您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗? (14)You can get your money changed at the cashier's Desk.. 您可以去收款处兑换钱。 (15)Could you take a message for her,please? 你能不能为我给她留信口信? (16)Just a moment,please,sir. I'll put you through. 请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。 (17)For outside calls,please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone,press the number you want. 打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。 (18)How would you like to make payment,sir. 先生,请问您将如何付款? (19)Here is your change and receipt,sir. I'll send a bellman up to get your luggage. 先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。 (20)The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others

酒店前台英语面试

手册,应有尽有-------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 酒店前台英语面试 Key Sentences(重点句子) 780.Why are you leaving your present job? 你为何要离开现职呢? 781.I'm desirous to leave my present employment so that I can improve my position and have more responsibilities. 我希望离开现职就是为了提高我的职位和获得更多的责任。 782.I'd like you to tell me some of what you've been doing recently. 我想请你告诉我你最近一直在做什么? 783.Every day I go to work on time to guarantee the proper operation of the front desk. 我每天按时上班,以保证前台工作的顺利进行。 784.We accept booking,tell about room rates,find out how the bill will be paid and help the guests to check in and check out.When some guests want to have cancellations,change rooms or extend a reservation,we should always offer our help with courtesy. 我们接受订房、解释房价、看顾客以什么方式结算,帮助顾客入住及结账。如果有顾客要求取消预订、换房间或延长住宿时间,我们总是给予周到服务。 785.In what way do most clients check out? 多数顾客以什么方式结账? 786.Most clients check out by credit card,traveller's cheques or Master card.Our hotel doesn't accept personal cheques. ---------------------------------------------------------精品文档 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

酒店英语-前厅部

Front Office English Words Banquet Hall 宴会厅 banquet hall 宴会厅wedding party 婚宴 banquet 宴会 Front Desk 前台 Check in & check out 登记入住及离店 receptionist 前台接待registration 登记 check in 登记入住 check out 退房form 表格 contract 合同 signature 签名passport 护照 nationality 国籍 visa 签证identification 身份证 file 档案 reservation 预定(n.) confirmation 确认(n.) client 客户 cancellation 取消complain 投诉(v.) change the room 调房 room type 房型room status 房间状态 arrange 安排 in advance 提前arrival 到达 departure 离开 off season 淡季peak season 旺季 occupancy 开房率 brochure 册子 conference 会议 report 报告 Cashier English 收银英语 room rate 房价 tariff 价目表 coupon 券 account 帐户 bill 账单 post 入账 discount 折扣complimentary 免费 guarantee 担保 interest 利息income tax 所得税 currency 货币 coin 硬币foreign exchange service 外币兑换处 dollar 美元 cash 现金deposit 定金 check 支票/核对 credit card 信用卡traveler’s cheque 旅行支票 invoice 发票 fill in 填写procedure 程序 Concierge 礼宾部 Parking lot 停车场 taxi 出租车shuttle bus 班车 driveway 车道 limousine 豪华轿车pillar 柱子 flag 旗帜 banner 条幅 poster 海报 canopy 风雨棚Information desk 问讯处 bellboy 行李生check the baggage 寄存行李 suitcase 手提箱 briefcase 公文包valuables 贵重品 counter 柜台 luggage tag 行李条luggage trolley 行李车 luggage room 行李房

前台接待常用英语

前台: --Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening; this is Highbird International, may I help you? 早晨好.需要帮忙吗? --Do you have an appointment? 您欲约了吗? --May I have your name? 请问您的姓名? --Welcome to XX. Please follow me. Sit down here,please. I'll see if she's available now. 欢迎光临XX。请跟我来.请坐,我去看一下她是否有空. --After you. 您先请. --Would you like drink tea or coffee? 您想喝点什么茶还是咖啡? --Would you give me your businese card? 我能看看您的名片吗? --May I tell him what you wish to see him about? 您找他什么事我能转告吗? --Mr.Li is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here. 李先生正在等您.我告诉他您来了. --I'm sorry. Mr.Li has a full schedule this week. 报歉.李先生本周的日程已排满. --Could you please write a note to him on the matter you wish to see him about? 您能否留下便条说明您有什么事要见他? --Could I get a new weekly schedule? 我可以索要一份新的本周课表吗? --Sure. This is our new weekly schedule. Here you are. 当然。这是我们本周最新的课表。给您。 --It’s dinner time. I want to order a meal. Could you show me the menu please? 现在是就餐时间,我想点餐。 --Can I get some coins? 我可以兑换几枚硬币吗? --Sure. How many do you need? 当然可以,你想兑换几枚? --Three one-Yuan and one fifty cents coins. 3枚1元硬币和一枚5角的硬币。 今天有到访吗?有几个?Do we have visited clients today? How many? 谁/哪个部门预约的?Who made the appointment? Which department made the appointment? 有咨询电话吗?Are there any consulting phones? 都是通过什么渠道来的?How do they know our school? 怎么样,都能来吗?效果好吗?Will they come? How is the effect? 今天有什么事情吗?What shall we do today? What’s going on?What’s up? What’s happening? 还有什么事情吗?Anything else? 一会XX上去替你们,咱们开会。XX will cover you after a while, and we will have a meeting.

相关文档