文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 乔布斯演讲资料(坚不可摧)中英文版

乔布斯演讲资料(坚不可摧)中英文版

乔布斯演讲资料(坚不可摧)中英文版
乔布斯演讲资料(坚不可摧)中英文版

You can’t connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards.

你无法把点滴与未来联系,这能通过回顾才能看见

So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.

所以你必须相信过去的点滴能串联未来

You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.

你必须有信念,不管那是你的胆识,命运,人生,还是因果报应。

Because believing that the dots will connect down the road, will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it lead you off the well worn path. And that will make all the difference.

因为把过去点滴串联起来,才能有信念忠于自我,即使你的选择和别人的不一样,这会使你与众不同

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.

你的时间是有限的,不要浪费在其他人的生命中。

Don’t be trapped by dogma,which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.

别受教条约束,别活在其他人对你的期望之中,

Don’t let the noise of others’opinions drown out your own inner voice.You’ve got to find what you love.

别让批评抹掉了你内心的声音,你得找到你所爱的东西

And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers.

包括你热爱的事业和你的伴侣

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.

你的工作占据了你的大量时间,相信你做的工作是对的,才能发自内心的得到满足

And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.

只有爱你所做的事业才能成就不凡

If you haven’t found it yet,keep looking, and don’t settle.

如果你还没有找到,继续找,别安逸下来

Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become.

有勇气顺才自己的心和直觉,你的内心早晚就知道你未来的梦想

You’re going to have some ups and you’re goning to have some downs.

但是你不可能一路顺遂

Most people give up on themselves easily. You know the human spirit is powerful?!

大多数人轻易放弃,但你知道人的意志有多坚强吗?

There is nothing as powerful. It’s hard to kill the human spirit!

意志是无可比拟的坚强又富有韧性的!

Anybody can feel good when they have their health, their bills are paid, they have happy relationships.

任何人在财富,感情生活,健康良好的环境中,都能感到幸福,

Anybody can be positive then,anybody can have a larger vision then,anybody can have faith under those kinds of circumstances.

任何人都能自得其满,任何人都能有伟大的理想,任何人在何样的环境下都能有信念

The real challenge of growth, mentally, emotionally and spiritually comes when you get knocked down.It takes courage to act.

真正的试验你的信念,信仰和意志,是当你被击倒的时候,其身而行需要有勇气,

Part of being hungry when you have been defeated.

被击到仍能谦虚,

It takes courage to start over again.

需要有勇气放下并重新开始。

Fear kills dreams.

恐惧扼杀梦想

Fear kills hope.Fear, put people in the hospital.

恐惧扼杀希望,恐惧使人一蹶不振

Fear can age you, can hold you back from doing something that you know within yourself that you are capable of doing, but it will paralyze you.

恐惧使你苍老,阻止你去做能做到的任何事,但是他也会使你麻木不仁

At the end of your feelings is nothing, but at the end of every principle is a promise.

每个情绪起伏仍然一事无成,凡是每个原则是自我的承诺。

Behind your little feelings,it might not be absolutely nothing at the end of your little feelings.

你的喜怒哀乐最后可能什么都没有,但是每当下决心就是一种承诺。

But behind every principle is a promise.And some of you in your life, the reason why you not at your goal right now, because you just all about your feelings.

你们有些人至今尚未成功,那是因为你们过于情绪化

All on your feellings, you don’t feel like waking up,so who does?

你被情绪所主导,像是早上不想起床?谁想?

Everyday you say “no”to your dreams, you might be pushing your dreams back a whole six months, a whole year!

每天你不面对自己的梦想你也许会把目标延续六个月,或是一年!

That one single day, that one day you didn’t get up could have pushed your stuff back, I don’t know how long.

就是没有起身鞭策自己的那一瞬间,你不晓得退后了多少

Don’t allow your emotions to control you.

别让你的情感控制你

We are emotional, but what you want to begin to discipline your emotion.

我们是情感的动物,但是你必须管理你的情感

If you don’t dicipline and contain your emotion, they will use you.

你要是不能管理你的情感,你将会被吞噬

You want it , and you are going to go all out to have it.

你想全力以赴,毫不保留

It’s not going to be easy, when you want to change.It’s not easy.

当你要改变的时候,不会那么容易。

If it were in fact easy, everybody would do it.

如果很容易的话,任何人都做到了

But if you’re serious, you’ll go all out.

但是你认真,全力以赴

I’m in control here.

我是主宰者,主导着自我

I’m not going to let this get me down, I’m not going to let this destroy me.

我不会让外在事物打击我,摧毁我

I’m coming back!

我重新站起来

And I’ll be stronger and better because of it!

而我会变得更好更加坚强

You have got to make a declaration,that this is what you stand for!

你必须下定决心,这是你的意义

You’re standing up for your dreams, you’re standing up for peace of mind, you’re standing up for health.

如果这是你想要的梦,不论那是健康还是,或是功成名就

Take full responsibility for your life!

对你的人生付完全的责任

Accept where you are and the responsibility that you’re going to take yourself where you want to go.

接受现在的自己,并且做得更好

You can decide that I am going to live each day as if it were my last!

你可以把每一天当做最后一天在过

Live your life with passion!With some drive!

活出你的激情来,拿出你的魄力来

Decided that you are going to push yourself.

每天不断鞭策自己做得更好

The last chapter to your life has not been written yet, and it doen’t matter about what happened yesterday.

人生的最后一张尚未写下

It doesn’t matter about what happened to you, what matter is: what are you going to do about it?

昨日种种的事情比不重要,你发生了什么也没有关系,重要的是,你要怎么做?

This year I will make this goal become a reality.

今年我要是梦想成为现实

I won’t talk about it anymore.I can,I can, I can!

我甚至不想讲了,我可以的,我可以的,我可以的!

To persevere I think is important for everybody, don’t give up, don’t give in.

我觉得坚持对每个人都很重要,不要放弃,不要妥协。

There’s always an answer to everything.

每件事情都有方法

有关苹果之父乔布斯的作文素材及范文_话题作文

有关苹果之父乔布斯的作文素材及范文_话题作文 有关苹果之父乔布斯的作文素材及范文 作者/山东毕泗建 【引言】 2011年10月5日,苹果公司创始人史蒂夫·乔布斯去世了。乔布斯的一生,跌宕起伏,却引领了一个时代。他不仅提出了个人电脑的概念,还推出了iPod、iPhone、iPad等一系列具有颠覆性的电子产品,重新定义了音乐播放行业、移动通讯行业和娱乐媒体行业的体验模式。一直以来,史蒂夫·乔布斯的身上都笼罩着神秘的色彩,他是被称为“天使与魔鬼结合体”的商业奇才,创造了一系列引领时代风尚的“神话”。 【传奇的人生历程】 片段一:坎坷的童年 1955年,史蒂夫·乔布斯出生于美国旧金山,他的母亲是未婚大学生。出生不久,他就被身为大学教授的父亲与颓废派艺术家的母亲无情地遗弃了。他的养母没上过大学,养父甚至没有读过高中,家庭经济状况很差。 看到家里拮据的生活条件,乔布斯从小就十分刻苦地学习,高中毕业时以优异的成绩考上大学。大学二年级的时候,为了减轻家里的负担,他选择了退学。退学之后,他又去旁听自己喜欢的课程。那段生活是非常艰难的,没有住的地方,他只能在朋友家的地板上睡觉;为了填饱肚子,他便去大街上捡可乐罐换钱。 片段二:“苹果”的问世 乔布斯并没有因为身处困境而放弃梦想。他的家在“硅谷”附近,邻居都是“硅谷”的元老,在这些人的影响下,他从小就迷上了电子学。退学后,乔布斯和比自己年长5岁的沃兹走到了一起,两个狂热的电子学爱好者开始了伟大的创新。仅仅几个星期,他们就组装了一台电脑,人们都被震动了,但他们并没意识到,这个其貌不扬的东西就是世界上第一台个人电脑。 1976年,乔布斯和两个朋友成立了一家电脑公司,于是就有了那个著名的商标——一只被咬了一口的苹果。(范文网)而他们自制的电脑也顺理成章地被追认为“苹果I号”。 由于乔布斯极力推销,首批生产的50台电脑很快销售一空,苹果公司从此名声大震,很快就有入主动上门订货了。欣喜之余,乔布斯敏锐地意识到,“苹果”的小资本根本无法应付批量生产,于是他开始着手寻求资金支持,然而却接连碰壁,为此他伤透了脑筋。还好,幸运之神再度降临。在慕名拜访了“苹果”的车库工厂之后,百万富翁马尔库拉慷慨地提供了69万美元贷款,还主动帮助他们制订了详细的商业计划书,从而使得“苹果”的发展速度大大地加快了。

乔布斯2005年在斯坦福大学的演讲稿(中英文)

史蒂夫乔布斯2005年6月在斯坦福大学毕业典礼上的演讲 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says This is the text of the Commencement address by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Com puter and of Pixar Animation Studios, delivered on June 12, 2005. I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. 你必须要找到你所爱的东西 很荣幸和大家一道参加这所世界上最好的一座大学的毕业典礼。我大学没毕业,说实话,这是我第一次离大学毕业典礼这么近。今天我想给大家讲三个我自己的故事,不讲别的,也不讲大道理,就讲三 The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? 第一个故事讲的是点与点之间的关系。我在里德学院(Reed College)只读了六个月就退学了,此后便在学校里旁听,又过了大约一年半,我彻底离开。那么,我为什么退学呢? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college gra duate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly t hat I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. 这得从我出生前讲起。我的生母是一名年轻的未婚在校研究生,她决定将我送给别人收养。她非常希望收养我的是有大学学历的人,所以把一切都安排好了,我一出生就交给一对律师夫妇收养。没想到我落地的霎那间,那对夫妇却决定收养一名女孩。So my parents, who were on a waiting list, g ot a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that

乔布斯斯坦福大学演讲稿中英版

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. It dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college. And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents' savings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn't see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out I could stop taking the required classes that didn't interest me, and begin dropping in on the ones that looked interesting. It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5¢deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the 7 miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna

乔布斯在斯坦福大学的演讲稿英文原稿

乔布斯在斯坦福大学的演讲稿英文原稿 Thank you. I'm honored to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. Truth be told, I never graduated from college and this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first six months but then stayed around as a drop-in for another eighteen months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife, except that when I popped out, they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking, "We've got an unexpected baby boy. Do you want him?" They said, "Of course." My biological mother found out later that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would go to college. This was the start in my life. And seventeen years later, I did go to college, but I na?vely chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents' savings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn't see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life, and no idea of how college was going to help me figure it out, and here I was, spending all the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back, it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out, I could stop taking the required classes that didn't interest me and begin dropping in on the ones that looked far more interesting. It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms. I returned Coke bottles for the five-cent deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the seven miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple. I loved it. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on. Let me give you one example. Reed College at that time offered perhaps the best calligraphy instruction in the country. Throughout the campus every poster, every label on every drawer was beautifully hand-calligraphed. Because I had dropped out and didn't have to take the normal classes, I decided to take a calligraphy class to learn how to do this. I learned about serif and sans-serif typefaces, about varying the amount of space between different letter combinations, about what makes great typography great. It was beautiful, historical, artistically subtle in a way that science can't capture, and I found it fascinating.

(完整word版)乔布斯2005年斯坦福大学毕业演讲中英文对照版

乔布斯2005年斯坦福大学毕业演讲中英文完整版 直面死亡+勇气 Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish 求知若饥,虚心若愚 'You've got to find what you love, 你必须要找到你所爱的东 I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories. 很荣幸和大家一道参加这所世界上最好的一座大学的毕业典礼。我大学没毕业,说实话,这是我第一次离大学毕业典礼这么近。今天我想给大家讲三个我自己的故事,不讲别的,也不讲大道理,就讲三个故事。 The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? 第一个故事讲的是点与点之间的关系。我在里德学院(Reed College)只读了六个月就退学了,此后便在学校里旁听,又过了大约一年半,我彻底离开。那么,我为什么退学呢? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college. 这得从我出生前讲起。我的生母是一名年轻的未婚在校研究生,她决定将我送给别人收养。她非常希望收养我的是有大学学历的人,所以把一切都安排好了,我一出生就交给一对

乔布斯_斯坦福演讲_《Stay_Foolish,_Stay_Hungry》演讲稿1

I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That’s it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: ―We have a n unexpected baby boy; do you want him?‖ They said: ―Of course.‖ My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college. And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents’ sa vings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn’t see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out I could stop taking the required cl asses that didn’t interest me, and begin dropping in on the ones that looked interesting.

2020高考作文素材人物篇:乔布斯

2020高考作文素材人物篇:乔布斯 适用话题:双面、平视与仰望,怀念、面对死亡、人生的意义、人生的价值。20xx年10月5日,美国苹果公司前CEO、苹果联合创始人史蒂夫·乔布斯因癌症辞世,享年56岁。他的离世引起了很大的反响。乔布斯改变了这个世界,值得我们铭记。他是一个怎样的人?我们作一下简单的梳理:有三只苹果改变了世界,一只诱惑了夏娃,一只砸醒了牛顿,还有一只就握在乔布斯手中,他有改变世界的第三只苹果,其实,他就是苹果;他是可以跟爱迪生、爱因斯坦相提并论的人,他创造的产品改变了人们的生活;他是一位跟达·芬奇齐名的艺术家;他是一位导师,向我们展示如何改变世界;他是过去一百年全世界最伟大的企业家;他是跟比尔·盖茨一样伟大的时代巨擘;他重新定义了音乐、电影和手机三大市场…… 乔布斯曾说过:“对我来说,成为墓地中最富有的人,一点都不重要,对我来说,每天晚上睡觉前可以对自己说,我们做了些了不起的事情。” 解读: 乔布斯的离世,引起了网友广泛的评论,郭去疾说:“乔布斯是戏剧人生最精彩的诠释者:你可以出身卑微,但必须卓尔不群,纵使你将众叛亲离,也注定要从头再来。最迷人的剧情不是后来居上,而是王者归来;最伟大的战局不

是尖峰对决,而是独孤求败;最完美的谢幕不是激流勇退,而是戛然而止。美人难免迟暮,英雄方能不朽。浪花淘尽,正是好处,却是了处。”李瑜说:“乔布斯不会希望世人对他的辞世感到惋惜、震惊、痛心。首先,作为一个佛教信徒、素食、极简生活践行者,相信他对死亡早已明了并泰然处之。熟悉他的人一定记得20xx年他说过:我生命中的重大决策,均基于记住我很快将死去,没有理由不追随自己的心。以终为始,绽放生命,精神永存。” 乔布斯曾说:“人这辈子没法做太多事情,所以每一件都要做到精彩绝伦”、“我只是想要在宇宙间留一点响声”。人的一生不在于寿命的长短,而在于你为世界留下了什么。活者,就是为了改变世界!

乔布斯斯坦福大学演讲 - 中英文完整版

This is the text of the Commencement address by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, delivered on June 12, 2005. Thank you. I’m honored to be with you today for your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. Truth be told, I never graduated from college, and this is the closest I’ve ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That’s it. No big deal. Just three stories. The first story is about connecting the dots. I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out? It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: “We have an unexpected baby boy, do you want him?” They said: “Of course.” My biological mother found out later that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would go to college. This was the start in my life. And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents’ savings were being spent on my college tuit ion. After six months, I couldn’t see the value in it. I had no idea

关于乔布斯的演讲稿

关于乔布斯的演讲稿 关于乔布斯的演讲稿 关于乔布斯的演讲稿Steve Jobs is the CEO of Apple Computer, a leader in the field of personal puting hih he o-founded in 1976, and Pixar, the Aadem-Aard-inning animation studio he o-founded in 1986. His innovative idea of hat a personal puter should be led him to revolutionize the onsumer puter hardare and softare industr. When Jobs as tent one, he and a friend, Steve Wozniak, built a personal puter that the alled the Apple. The Apple hanged people's idea of hat a puter should be. Thanks to the Apple, people's image of puters hanged from being a giganti and insrutable maof vauum tubes onl used b big busineand the government to a small box used b ordinar people. No pan has done more to demoratize the puter and make it user-friendl than Apple Computer. Steve Jobs softare design for the Maintosh introdued the indos interf-ae and the mouse hih set a ne standard for graphial interf-ae appliations and interf-ae interation. Jobs as an unlikel andidate to have bee the prototpe of Ameria's puter industr entrepreneur. While still in high shool, Jobs attended letures at the Helett-Pakard in Palo Alto. He as also hired as a summer emploee for Helett-Pakard. Another emploee at Helett-Pakard as Stephen Wozniak a reent

高考作文素材——苹果教父乔布斯

苹果教父——乔布斯 他是一个硅谷传奇,几经沉浮,屹立不倒。他创造了?苹果?,在顶峰时被扫地出门,但12年后,他卷土重来。他带领?苹果?屡屡推出革命性产品,从iPod、iPhone到iPad。用近乎完美的消费电子作品,改变了一个时代。他就是史蒂夫〃乔布斯。 磨难的辍学生 乔布斯上大学一个学期后退学,改为旁听自己感兴趣的课程。他睡过同学房间的地板,为填饱肚子,去捡5美分的可乐瓶子卖。 乔布斯生于1955年2月24日,双鱼座。关于其出身,有人说,他是这个时代最著名的养子,IT界最成功的嬉皮士。 《乔布斯传》作者王咏刚说,小时候的乔布斯成绩不错,但绝对不是个听话的好孩子,他甚至因为调皮捣蛋而被学校勒令退学。?他还是个爱哭的、不合群的孩子,被同学戏弄后,会躲在角落里流泪。? 2005年在斯坦福大学的一个毕业典礼上,乔布斯说,其生母是一名未婚在校研究生,养父母因为没有大学学历,差点失去抚养权,最后养父母承诺一定让乔布斯上大学,乔的生母才最终在收养文件上签字。 17岁那年,乔布斯进入里德大学学习。但一个学期后,他退学了。?我不知道自己想要在一生中做什么,也不知道大学能帮助我找到怎样的答案。但我几乎花光了我父母这一辈子的所有积蓄。??我当时非常的害怕,但是现在回头看看,那的确是我有生以来做出的最棒的决定之一。我终于可以不必去选读那些令我提不起丝毫兴趣的课程了,我还可以去旁听那些有意思的课程。?退学后的那段时间,乔布斯吃尽苦头。为旁听课程,他在同学宿舍地板上蹭地方睡觉;为填饱肚子,去捡5美分的可乐瓶子卖,或者在星期天步行大约10公里,到一处教堂吃每周一次的免费餐。 这段时间,乔布斯旁听的一门书法课程让他受益一生。?我学会怎样在不同的字母组合之中改变空格的长度,怎样作出最棒的印刷式样。那是科学永远不能捕捉到的艺术精妙,那实在是妙不可言。?在回忆这段经历时,乔布斯说,?你的时间有限,所以不要为别人而活。不要被教条所限,不要活在别人的观念里。不要让别人的意见左右自己内心的声音。最重要的是,勇敢地去追随自己的心灵和直觉,只有自己的心灵和直觉才知道你自己的真实想法,其他一切都是次要。?这也成为乔布斯一生的价值标准。 被放逐的?暴君? 乔布斯认为自己太嫩,从百事挖来斯卡利担任苹果CEO,后来两人矛盾激化,董事会站到斯卡利一边,乔布斯被赶出了苹果。 上个世纪70年代初,IBM和惠普等几家大公司统治着计算机市场,但这几个巨头都没有意识到微处理器的重要性,这给年轻的创业者留下机会。 1975年,大学没有毕业的比尔〃盖茨和其中学好友保罗〃艾伦开发出能在微型计算机上使用的BASIC 语言。第二年,乔布斯和他的初中同学沃兹,在一个车库里,成功拼装一台个人电脑Apple I。 盖茨当时的想法是让每个人都有一台电脑,而乔布斯的想法是用电脑改变世界。在此后相当长一段时间里,他们即是亲密的朋友,又是最大的敌人。 Apple I的第一单生意,苹果净赚8000美元。4个月后,Apple Ⅱ诞生,这是一个一台让电脑在家庭普及的机器,后来也成为PC行业的经典产品。1980年苹果电脑的销售从1978年的780万美元激增至1.17亿美元。当年苹果股票上市,25岁的乔布斯,一夜之间资产达到2.175亿美元,26岁时成为《时代周刊》封面人物。 创立苹果初期,乔布斯认为自己太年轻,需要一个成熟的人来掌管苹果。于是他费尽周折从百事公司请来约翰〃斯卡利,担任苹果CEO。乔布斯煽动斯卡利的那句名言是,?你是想卖一辈子糖水,还是跟着我们改变世界?? 乔布斯和斯卡利共同执掌苹果的那段时间,苹果创造了最棒的产品(第一部Mac)和最棒的广告(?1984?)。不过很快这段蜜月就结束了,斯卡利最著名的事迹就是把乔布斯赶出了苹果。 ?1985年,苹果内部已经一团糟。部门之间的斗争非常激烈,乔布斯和斯卡利两个人之间的斗争也白热化。最后董事会站到斯卡利一边,乔布斯被放逐了。?王咏刚说,?斯卡利是个很优秀的职业经理人,从此后12年乔布斯的发展看,那时候的乔布斯确实不懂管理。? 在旁观者看来,这并不是斯卡利的错,这时的乔布斯扮演着一个暴君的角色。 ?就我采访的苹果早期员工和高管,乔布斯那时候脾气很坏,他的管理方式就是不停地刺激人,让员工不停地工作,赶紧把事情弄完。特别像中关村创业公司的小老板,就带着员工拼命地干一件事。?王咏刚说,?当时的乔布斯就像个孩子,每天都有一个主意,而且有时候是自相矛盾的。? 乔布斯不允许别人抢走他的锋芒,谁都不行。?斯卡利到苹果后,要给员工编号。因为Apple是沃兹发明的,所以把NO.1的员工号给了沃兹。结果乔布斯不干了,最后给他的编号改成NO.0他才作罢。?王咏刚说,乔布斯只是要让别人知道,他才是苹果的核心。 被请回的?救世主? 乔布斯离开后,苹果几乎没有知名的产品面世。1993年苹果业绩滑向低谷,斯卡利从苹果辞职。1996年,苹果请乔布斯回来。 离开苹果后,乔布斯创办了另一家从事家电业务的公司NeXT。 威廉是NeXT公司的一名工程师,后来追随乔布斯重返苹果,现在是一家手机游戏公司钻石星辰的共同创始人。他认为NeXT的失败跟乔布斯的领导能力无关,关键是NeXT研发的东西比市场早10年。?乔布斯能准确把握趋势,但那时候他还不能准确判断时间点。? ?NeXT是开发者的天堂,它的工程师都是追逐高端技术的学院派,我们玩的东西都是十年后大众消费市场才开始流行的技术。乔布斯很了不起,能从市场上挖掘这样一批很有激情的工程师,一起追逐那些东西。? ?当时微软玩的,对我们来讲都是小玩具。当时我们是想把最好的技术全放进一个产品里去,但因为价格太高,所以不被市场接受。但这些很炫的技术成为乔布斯后来的基础。?威廉认为,乔布斯重返苹果后,极力做减法,砍掉苹果2/3的项目,对新产品的功能也大做减法,这都是乔布斯对这段经历的反思。 ?这也是乔布斯的命,他早期90%的努力是失败的。最成功的两件事是做成Apple Ⅱ,让苹果延续了十几年;另一件事就是组建NeXT,把一批很牛的工程师带进苹果,重组苹果。?威廉说。 尽管如此,NeXT还是走到困境。?钱烧完了,面临破产。?1997年乔布斯以4.29亿美元的价格卖给苹果。?NeXT开发的软件后来成为OSX系统的基本平台,而OSX系统后来又成为iOS的基础。?威廉说,要在市场上取得经营的成功,既要有年轻人的激情,又要有成熟的判断力,而NeXT正是乔布斯后来引领苹果在市场上爆发前,很关键的能量准备。

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档