文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 外贸英语之询盘篇(精)

外贸英语之询盘篇(精)

外贸英语之询盘篇(精)
外贸英语之询盘篇(精)

外贸英语之询盘篇

quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases. 询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations. 他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation. 贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we''ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company. 中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

to inquire about 对...询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘 inquiry sheet 询价单 specific inquiry 具体询盘 an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We''d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We''d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you''ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment? 你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth. 他询问

了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea. 我们

向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

sales conditions 销售条件 to make delivery 交货 to make prompt-delivery 即期交货payment terms 付款方式

询盘的提出

我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers. 敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。Will you please let us have a

list of items that are imported by you.

如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry. 敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。Please state your best terms and discount for cash. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

请告知该商品的价格和质量。Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods. 敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?

请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

请对该商品报最低价。Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods

询盘的受理

我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣, 30日内付款无折扣。Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.

我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice

顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起, 30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款, 我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days' interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.

条件: 即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后, 立即以现金支付。Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.

现金支付折扣, 仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.

你将发现, 我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.

每月一日以前提供的汇票, 依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.

我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者, 可打5%折扣。Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.

兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows:

针对你方昨日的询盘, 现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。In reply to your enquiry of

yesterday's date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.

兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following: 兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份, 请查收。Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.

上述报价, 无疑将随市场变化而变动。Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.

上述价目单是以付现金拟订的, 我们认为还可以打很多折扣。We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.

对这批数量大, 以现金支付的货, 如你方能从价目表中, 再给些折扣优待, 当不胜感谢。We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity. 我公司的支付条件: 以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者, 打2%的折扣。Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.

外贸英语询盘常用句子

外贸英语询盘常用句子 接下来为大家整理了外贸英语询盘常用句子。 希望对你有帮助哦!Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.对地毯的询盘日益增加。 Enquiries are so large that we can only allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。 Enquiries are dwindling.询盘正在减少。 Enquiries are dried up.询盘正在减少。 They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司.Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。 Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。 We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。 In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。 To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们,

外贸询盘跟进用英语回答10篇对话

问是否接到询盘 1.是 A:hello, this is ***. may i speak to ****? B:***speaking A:i am *** from yiwu juzhi jewelry factory,i send a quote to you on ** june,have you received it? B:yes A:how you feel about our quotation,your any comment we are very appreciate. B:the price is high. A:could you tell me your target price,we will do our best effort reach your target price and guarantee high quality. A:ok,i will think about it. B:thank you very much,you can contact me any time. And I'll keep contact you too,pls be patient with me. A:thanks B:goodbye. 2.否 A:hello, this is ***. may i speak to ****? B:***speaking A:i am *** from yiwu juzhi jewelry factory,i send a quote to you on ** june,have you received it? B:sorry,i haven't received your quote A:ok,i will send the quote to you later,pls check your email.and chould you kindly tell me how you feel about our quote,i will be very appreciate. B:ok A:thanks,I'll be looking forwad to hearing from you.Good-bye. 3.客户不在 a:hello, this is ****. may i speak to ****? b:yes,one moment please. i'll get her for you. a: thank you. b: i'm sorry, she's not at her room right now. a:(有急事时要手机号码表达方法: It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?) b:*********(没有) a:oh, i'll call her again. It's kind of you.bye(thanks you too,bye) 问客人是否收到货物 4.是 A:hello, this is ***. may i speak to ****? B:***speaking A:i am *** from yiwu juzhi jewelry factory,i send products to you on ** june,have you received it?

外贸函电询盘例文、报盘例文(课后练习)(精)

一、询盘例文 敬启者: 我们是最大的家具进口商之一,现对转椅(Swivel Chairs)感兴趣。 盼望贵公司早日报来温哥华CIF最低价,说明支付条件、最早交货期及可供数量。如有产 品目录,也请寄来两份。如果报价合理,我们将大量订购 如蒙早日回复,将不胜感激。 此致 北京长城进出口公司 加拿大温哥华东方贸易公司经理 John Smith 2010年5月 Orient Trading Co. Vancouver, Canada May 10,2010 Beijing Great Wall Imp.& Exp. Corp. Dear Sirs, Re: Swivel Chairs We are one of the largest importers of furniture. At present we are interested in Swivel Chairs and would appreciate your giving us the lowest price CIF Vancouver, the earliest time of delivery and quantities available. Please also send us two catalogues if available. If your price is reasonable, we will place a large order. We are looking forward to your early reply. Best regards, John Smith Orient Trading Co. Vancouver, Canada 一、报盘例文 敬启者: 感谢您5月21日的询盘。我方现报盘如下,此报盘须经本公司最后确认方为 效。 品名:110号, 111号转椅 颜色:黑色、棕色和金色 价格:货号110,每把100美金,CIF旧金山价 货号111,每把95美金,CIF旧金山价 装运:2007年8月19日 付款:电汇

外贸英语之询盘篇

外贸英语之询盘篇 quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。 Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous. 对地毯的询盘日益增加。 Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases. 询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。 Enquiries are dwindling. 询盘正在减少。 Enquiries are dried up. 询盘正在绝迹。 They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations. 他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司 Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers. 询盘一般由买方发出。 Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation. 贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。 In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价 To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit. 为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。 We cannot take care of your enquiry at present. 我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。 Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you. 你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。 Now that we''ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible? 既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复? China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company. 中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。 Thank you for your inquiry.

外贸邮件回复范文

收到客户询盘时的回复: Dearsir, WeherebyacknowledgereceiptyourinquiryofXX,(products)andijustgottheinformationfromourproductiondep artment,thesestandardisavailableforus.andthenowplscheckthequotationbelow: Thespecificationyourequired: Thelength: 签名 Lookforwardyoursoonestreply, Thanksandregards 签名 针对客户的讨价还价的回复 Dearsir, Sorryformylatereply,idiscusswithourbossforalongtime,butregardingtheprice,itisnearourbottomline,yo uknowthemarketischangingeveryday,anditishardtocutmoreoncostasweneedtheproductswithbestquality.

Butwetreasureourfirstcooperation,soweallowyoua2%discount,thisisthebesticandoforyou. Ihopethatifyouhavethewilltocooperate,plsdon’tjustfocusontheprice,themostimport antisthequality,it hink. Ifyouanycomments,plsletmeknow. Thanksandregards Angela Angela ves,sothatwemakespecialanddivideplanandscheduleforeachclient. Atthesametimewecanimproveourserviceaccordingtothem,ifth ere’ssomefaultandinourworks. Soplstakeafewtimetotellmesomeadviceonourbusiness.ok?thanksverymuch. 针对报价了不回复的 Dearsirormadam, Hopeyoustillrememberme,isentyouquotationforXX(products)onXX(date),wellmaybeyouareverybusy,andiunderstand. Ireviewyourwebsitverycarefully,andhavemuchintereststomakeastartforourcooperation,toprovidethebestspecialservice.

外贸英语:询盘范文(3)(精)

外贸英语:询盘范文(3) Thank you for your letter of October 10 for business copiers. We are now sending you our price-list and catalog of the newest types that are under production and we can supply at once from stock. We want to notice you that prices of copier parts and components have gone up steadily since the second half of the year. Though we have tried hard to keep our quotations down, we are afraid the margin for keeping on going like this will not long. Therefore, we suggest that you will let us have your order before further rises in costs, which will lead to a raise in prices very soon unavoidably. 感谢贵方10月10日关于商用复印机的询函。现随函奉送本公司正在生产的、并有现货供应的最新型号的产品清单和价目表。 我方想告诉贵方,自下半年以来,复印机的零、部件价格一直不断增长。尽管我方尽量压低报价,但恐怕有此余地的时间不会太久。因此,建议贵方在零、部件再次涨价,并不可避免地引起成品涨价之前便向我方订货。

外贸业务员外贸英语询盘和报盘习题及答案

单项选择一、1. We hope to enter___business relations___your firm. with ,A.into into ,B.with at ,C.for at D.with, 2. I appreciate___the opportunity to visit your country。 A.giving B.to have given C.having been given D.to have been given for adjustable sheet to enclose a___quotation We 3. are pleased wrenches. A.detailing B.detailed C.details detail :D4. The catalogue lists all the products___detail. A.for B.in

D.of 12 / 1 5. Thank you for your price list showing various kinds of products now___for export. A.available B.be available C.to be available D. being available 6. As the stock is limited,we require payment___advance. A.with B. in C.for D.by 7.We are in the market___the items illustrated in our catalogue. A.of B.with C.for D.on 8.We assure you___0ur full cooperation with you at all time.

外贸函电常用范文

本文档由实惠网(https://www.wendangku.net/doc/483165991.html,)编制,版权所有,尽供外贸交流学习商业目的请联系实惠网(https://www.wendangku.net/doc/483165991.html,) 外贸函电常用范文Set new business relationship 建立贸易关系,可以通过多种途径,比如通过驻外机构、国外商会、同业商行、银行、出国访问、商品交易会、报纸广告、市场调查等等。建立贸易关系的信函,要写得诚恳、热情、礼貌、得体,并将写信人的意图清楚地叙述完整,给对方留下深刻地印象,使其愿意与你交往。 Dear Mr. Jones: We understand from your information posted on https://www.wendangku.net/doc/483165991.html, that you are in the market for textiles. We 本文档由实惠网(https://www.wendangku.net/doc/483165991.html,)编制,版权所有,尽供外贸交流学习商业目的请联系实惠网(https://www.wendangku.net/doc/483165991.html,)

would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future. We are a joint venture specializing in the manufacture and export of textiles. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our website https://www.wendangku.net/doc/483165991.html,,which includes our latest product line. Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements. We look forward to receiving your enquires soon. Sincerely, John Roberts 本文档由实惠网(https://www.wendangku.net/doc/483165991.html,)编制,版权所有,尽供外贸交流学习商业目的请联系实惠网(https://www.wendangku.net/doc/483165991.html,)

外贸英语询盘和报盘考试卷模拟考试题.doc

外贸英语询盘和报盘考试卷模拟考试题 考试时间:120分钟 考试总分:100分 遵守考场纪律,维护知识尊严,杜绝违纪行为,确保考试结果公正。 1、We hope to enter________business relations________your firm. ( ) A.into , with B.with ,into C.for ,at D.with ,at 2、I appreciate________the opportunity to visit your country 。 ( ) A.giving B.to have given C.having been given D.to have been given 3、We are pleased to enclose a________quotation sheet for adjustable wrenches. ( ) A.detailing B.detailed C.detailsD :detail 4、The catalogue lists all the products________detail. ( ) A.for B.in C.on D.of 5、Thank you for your price list showing various kinds of products 姓名:________________ 班级:________________ 学号:________________ --------------------密----------------------------------封 ----------------------------------------------线----------------------

英文询盘回复例子

询盘回复 无明确目标动机询盘、收集情报动机询盘邮件回复例子: Sample 1 Dear Mr. Amir, Many thanks for your inquiry dated(of) XXXX from https://www.wendangku.net/doc/483165991.html,. In order to let us make more correct quotation accordingly, please kindly tell us the exact model number you prefer after checking our website of https://www.wendangku.net/doc/483165991.html,. Besides, to help us offer the best price, please also introduce your company as many details as you can. Such as your company foundation time, how many workers, major product lines, company website and last year's sales turnover if possible. More details better price. Waiting for your early reply. Best Regards Amy Sample 2 Dear Mr. Naresh, So glad receiving your enquiry for our Barbies' collection from https://www.wendangku.net/doc/483165991.html, dated XXX. Thanks a lot. We are a leading manufacturer in children’s wear in China and our products have been exported to customers all over the world such as ****. The Barbies Collection is the most popular style in our factory, selling fast. However, detailed price list for the skirts and long pants will be sent to you based on your specific further product description such as color, specification, special design requirement etc. Please check the following styles photo which should be suitable for your Indian market and tell us more requirements on the exact skirts and long pants. Please do not hesitate to contact us if any question and we are waiting for your reply. Best regards,

外贸函电实例:询盘 发盘 还盘 接受

1.永康盛辉公司的Frank Luo收到美国Sunshine Trading Co., Ltd.经理Adam 初次询盘并按其要求及时寄出商品目录和价目单 Dear Adam, We thank you for your letter asking for our new catalogues and shall be glad toenter into business relations with your firm. Complying with your request, we are sending you under separate cover our latestcatalogues and pricelist covering our exports available at present and hope thatyouwill find many items in it which interest you. We look forward to receiving your inquiries soon. Sincerely, Frank 2.美国客商在收到材料后,表示对其中三款角磨机感兴趣并寻问Frank Luo 能否报FOB价,最惠价,最低订货量等问题。 Dear Frank, Thanks foryour information. We are interested to buy large quanties of AngleGrinder and shall appreciate it if you would give us the best FOB Ningbo price. I havenow listed below the models that are of interest: AG105L, AG203S, AG880H Please send us some samples for testing. We will pay the sample fees. How about MOQ? We are waiting for your reply. Best Regards, Adam

外贸英语:询盘(精)

外贸英语:询盘 进出口交易通常先从市场调查开始,然后建立业务关系,接着是询盘(enquiries),报价(quotations)和发盘(offers),接受(acceptance),发货(delivery of goods),押汇(negotiation for documents).而对于一笔特定的交易而言,询盘则是商业谈判中实质性的第一步。 询盘是指交易的一方欲购买或售出某种商品,向对方询问买卖该种商品的 各项交易条件(如商品的品质,规格,价格,装运等).询盘实质上是邀请对方发盘(invitation of offers),在商法上属于邀请要约。 询盘,又称为询价,可以分成两种.一种只询问价格,索取商品目录或样品,被称为一般询盘(General Enquiries);另一种询盘则包括特定商品的各项交易条件,被称为具体询盘(Specific Enquiries)。 如果只向对方索取价目表或商品目录,则用一个单句表达即可.如果要求对方报价和列出其他贸易条件,则需要叙述得详细一点.但是,没有必要特意挑选很漂亮的词句去吸引对方的注意.一个好的询价应该是简洁,明确,合理和到点的。 例1 June 11, 1999 Gentlemen: We have seen your advertisement in the Overseas Daily News concerning the new fabrics now available。 We should be obliged if you would send us your pattern books showing the complete range of these fabrics together with your price list。 Please note that we are in importer of quality clothing materials, and have large annual requirements for our many outlets throughout HongKong。 Yours faithfully Notes: We should be obliged if.... 如....不胜感激 pattern books 介绍(纺织品)花色的小册子 complete range 全部产品种类 outlets 店铺,铺面 例 2 July 15, 1998 Dear Sirs Re: Tung Oil Bulk (Ex Work) We thank you for your letter dated July 2 informing us that you intend to develop business with us in the line of the captioned goods。 We have some plan using the half-container for carry the Tung Oil. Could you let us have your quotation for said goods at Ex Works price

外贸英语常用语句

外贸英语常用语句 1. 询盘的提出 我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。We addressed our inquiry to the firm. 对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。We answered the inquiry received from the firm. 我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm. 我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers. 敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you. 如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry. 敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations. 由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。Please state your best terms and discount for cash. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount. 请告知该商品的价格和质量。Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods. 请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。 Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan. 敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods. 敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar. 请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少? At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November? 请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork. 请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。 We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works. 请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。 I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations. 请对该商品报最低价。Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods. 贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。 We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods. 如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

外贸函电实例:询盘 发盘 还盘 接受

1. 永康盛辉公司的Frank Luo收到美国Sunshine Trading Co., Ltd. 经理Adam 初次询盘并按其要求及时寄出商品目录和价目单 Dear Adam, We thank you for your letter asking for our new catalogues and shall be glad to enter into business relations with your firm. Complying with your request, we are sending you under separate cover our latest catalogues and pricelist covering our exports available at present and hope that you will find many items in it which interest you. We look forward to receiving your inquiries soon. Sincerely, Frank 2. 美国客商在收到材料后,表示对其中三款角磨机感兴趣并寻问Frank Luo能否报FOB价,最惠价,最低订货量等问题。 Dear Frank, Thanks for your information. We are interested to buy large quantities of Angle Grinder and shall appreciate it if you would give us the best FOB Ningbo price. I have now listed below the models that are of interest: AG105L, AG203S, AG880H Please send us some samples for testing. We will pay the sample fees. How about MOQ? We are waiting for your reply. Best Regards, Adam 3. 收到询盘后,Frank Luo给美国客商做了回复。 Dear Adam, With reference to your last inquiry, we have already forwarded you the samples and take pleasure in making the following offer: Art No. AG105L: USD25.30/PC FOB Ningbo, Art No. AG203S: USD30.50/PC FOB Ningbo, Art No. AG880H: USD13.00/PC FOB Ningbo” Please note the prices we have quoted above are based on our MOQ600PCS for each item. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question. Sincerely, Frank

外贸业务员外贸英语询盘和报盘试题及答案【最新版】

外贸业务员外贸英语询盘和报盘试题及答案 一、单项选择 1. We hope to enter___business relations___your firm. A.into,with B.with,into C.for,at D.with,at 2. I appreciate___the opportunity to visit your country。 A.giving B.to have given C.having been given

D.to have been given 3. We are pleased to enclose a___quotation sheet for adjustable wrenches. A.detailing B.detailed C.details D:detail 4. The catalogue lists all the products___detail. A.for B.in D.of 5. Thank you for your price list showing various kinds of

products now___for export. A.available B.be available C.to be available D. being available 6. As the stock is limited,we require payment___advance. A.with B. in C.for D.by 7.We are in the market___the items illustrated in our catalogue.

英文商务信函询盘

竭诚为您提供优质文档/双击可除 英文商务信函询盘 篇一:外贸函电询盘范文 外贸函电询盘范文 1询盘 Dearmr.Li, Yourfirmhasbeenrecommended1tousbytheDicksonelectric scompany,withwhomwehavedonebusinessformanyyears. weareinterestedinyourelectricTypewritersforuseinoff icesandshallbegladifyouwillsendusacopyofyourillustr atedcatalogue2andcurrentpricelist. Yourssincerely, susanblock manager AReply Dearmsblock,

wewelcomeyouforyourenquiryofFed.1andthankyouforyour interestinourcommodities.weareenclosing3somecopieso fourillustratedcataloguesandapricelistgivingthedeta ilsyouaskedfor. wetrustthatyouwillagreethatourproductsandpriceappea lto4themostselectivebuyer.Andwealsoallowaproperdisc ount5accordingtothequantityordered. Thankyouagainforyourinterestinourproducts.wearelook ingforwardtoyourorderandyoumaybeassured6thatitwillr eceiveourpromptandcarefulattention. Yourstruly 2. Dearmr.Lu, wehavenoticedfromyouradvertisement1in2thatyouexport largequantitiesofcushions3toeuropeanmarket. beingspecializedinthislineforalongtime,wearewellcon nectedwith4manycustomersinourcountry.Atpresent,wear

外贸英语函电 询盘 发盘 还盘

国贸1102 21 Enquiries Dear Sirs, Your firm has been recommended I to us by theShangHaiCompany, with whom we have do business for many years. We are interested in your bicycleand shall be glad if you will send us a copy of your illustrated catalogue and current price list. We trust you will give this enquiry your immediate attention and let us have your reply at early date. Yours sincerely, Dear Sir or Madam:, We welcome you for your enquiry of bicycle and thank you for your interest in our commoditi es. We are enclosing some copies of our illustrated catalogues and a price list giving the details you asked for. We trust that you will agree that our products and price . And we also allow a proper discount 5 according to the quantity ordered. Thank you again for your interest in our products. We are looking forward to your order . Yours truly COUNTER-OFFER Dear Sir Thank you so much for your offer,but after we carefully studying, we found your price is too high.We know your goods are in high quality, but compare with the items which produce in our area, your price are higher than your competitor 5%-10%. So, we do hope you kindly reduce the price approximately 7%.I think this concession should be acceptable by you. If you find our offer acceptable ,please fax us your acceptance before the end of the current month for our final confirmation.. Your sincerely

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档