文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 商务英语(电话365句)

商务英语(电话365句)

商务英语(电话365句)
商务英语(电话365句)

商务英语BEC:常用电话365句

Hello. Is Susan there?喂,是苏珊吗?

Who?谁啊?

Tian Yuan.田园。

You must have the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。Oh, I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

Is Li Ying in?李英在家吗?

Wrong number.打错电话了。

Isn't this the Nanjing University?请问是南京大学吗?No. It's not.不是。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲讲话吗?

There is no one here by that name.这里没有玲玲这个人。

Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?这里是521-8864吗?

No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,这里是521-8835。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。

That's all right.没关系。

Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你打的号码是对的吗?

What number are you trying to dial?你要的电话是什么号码?No one lives here by that name.这里没有人叫那个名字。

I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.对不起,我打错电话了。May I speak to the head of the household?我可以请户主听电话吗?

May I ask who's calling?请问你是谁?

I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代

表家教公司给您打电话。

This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大学的在校生苏珊,请问您贵姓?

My name is Li.我姓李。

Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打搅了,李先生。您有孩子吗?

Yes.有。

Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很关心他的教育吧。

You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或许你已经听说过。我们交大的学生在假期间做家教。

We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我们可以帮助您的孩子在他们空闲时学习功课。

We are running a special offer on this holiday.我们在这个假期有个特价优惠。

You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多了解点

吧。

May I ask who I am talking to?请问你是谁?

I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治协会的代表。

I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打电话来的。This is Wang with China Bank.我是中国银行的王先生。Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也许你在报纸上看过我们的广告。

Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也许你在电视上看过我们的广告。

Let me give you more detail.让我来详细说明。

I would like to tell you more about it.我很乐意向你说得更详细一点。

Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this product to you.陆先生,我们很高兴能提供这个产品给您。

Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再说一遍您的

优惠?

Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所给的优惠听起来蛮吸引人的。

Yes. This product will save you a lot of money and time.是的。这个产品可为你节省很多的钱和时间。

And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.并且,如果您不是百分百的满意,你可以将产品退还给我们。

So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事实上对您而言,是完全没有风险的。

Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您好。我是中友百货的。

Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的东西都在打很大的折扣。

I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道详情。

I am sorry. I am not free right now.对不起,我现在很忙。

Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,这次特价这个礼拜就

结束了。

This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.这是您可以得到6折的最后机会。

Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四点之前得完成这个报告。

Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通话。

This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。

Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。

Mary, I'm glad you called me.Mary,很高兴你给我打电话。` I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打电话是想问一些关于苏珊的事。

Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要挂电话了。

Is the boss coming by?是老板过来了吗?

OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你过去工作吧。

I'll call you again later, OK?我以后再打给你,好吗?

OK.好的。

Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人来了,我得去开门。

"Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不说再见了。

I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗?

Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我马上有个会议要开。

Emergency Assistance, may I help you?紧急事故救援中心,有什么需要帮助的吗?

I've just been robbed. What should I do?我刚刚被抢劫了,现在不知道该怎么办?

Are you injured, sir?先生,您受伤了吗?

No, no, I'm just a little upset.没有,没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。

Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.请保持镇静,先生。告诉我你的名字和所在地点。

My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陆伟,在长安街北京饭店旁边。

Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.请您呆在原地,两分钟之内我们派巡逻车过来。

I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被抢劫了。

A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一个盗贼抢劫了我,你能替我报警吗?

Please try to keep relaxed, sir.别太紧张,先生。

Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?请给我您的姓名与地点所在。

San Francisco General Hospital.这里是旧金山总医院。

Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救护车来。

OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,请冷静下来,先生。

And tell me where you are and what's happened.告诉我你在哪里,发生了什么事?

OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,对。我们在North Beach的La Traviata餐厅。

And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

Is your wife ill?是你太太病了吗?

Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。

Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想这是一位急病患者。

It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。

You mean from the food?是不是吃东西引起的?

From the baby!是胎儿引起的。

She's having a baby?她怀孕了吗?

Yeah!是啊!

Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你为什么不早告诉我?餐厅的地址是?

Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。

OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那边等着,救护车10分钟之内到。

Thanks a lot.多谢,多谢!

There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.这有火灾,请尽快派消防车来。

There's been a car accident, please call the police.这发生了车祸,请快报警。

Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.别着急,给我你的全名和事情的情况。

May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以请陈先生听电话吗?Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他现在出去了?Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.这样好了,请转告他赵力来过电话。

Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的,不过对不起,先生你的姓怎么拼?

It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓赵,Z-H-A-O。

Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.请你转告他陆明正设法跟他联系。

Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻烦你通知他陈刚来过电话。

Please give him the message.请转告他。

What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎么拼,

先生?

May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以请谭小姐听电话吗?Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在会客。

I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留话给她吗?

Certainly.当然可以。

Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻烦你请她打

5225-9438找我。

Yes. I will.好的。

I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。

Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?

Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能传话给李先生吗?

May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以请胡小姐听电话吗?

Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。

I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她几点会回来?

She'll be back around 2:30.大概两点半会回来。

I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回来,我就请她马上回电。

That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的电话。谢谢。

I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就转告他您的留言。

Shall I tell him you called?我告诉他你来过电话,好吗?

I'll be here when he calls back. Much appreciated.他打电话时我会在这,太感谢你了!

That's fine. I'll await his return call.很好。我会等他的来电。

Barker's Service Station.这里是巴克尔维修站。

I need your help badly. My car can't start. Can you send somebody over?我急需你们的帮助。我的车启动不了,能派人来修吗?

We can have somebody come by, but it won't be right away.我们可以派人去,但现在不行。

What time can you send one over?那你们什么时候能派人来呢?

Oh, let's see. It'll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.哦,让我想想。大概要到3:30我们才有空。

Can it be earlier than that?能早点吗?

I doubt it, sir. We'll try, but I can't promise anybody before 3:30.我没把握,先生。我们会尽早的,但我不敢许诺3:30以前行。

If I had it towed over there, could you work on it right away?如果把车拖到你们那里,能马上修吗?

Sure, if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get

right on it.当然能。您把车拖过来的话,我们马上就修。

Can you send your tow truck over here?你们能派辆拖车来吗?

No. I'm sorry, but we can't send out our tow truck to get you.不能,真对不起,我们不能派拖车来。

Why not?为什么不能?

Our tow truck's being repaired.我们的拖车正在修理呢。That's too bad. Bye.太糟了。再见。

Bye.再见。

Will you help me?可以帮助我吗?

Please help me to get things straight.请帮助我把事情搞好。Will you be so kind as to help me out of the difficulty?帮助我克服困难,好吗?

I don't know how to solve the problem. Will you help me out?我不知道该怎么解决这个问题。你能帮我吗?

Will you come over to help me with the tough job?您能否来帮助我做这项艰苦的工作?

Can you assist me in this matter?这件事您能帮助我吗?

I'm in great need of your assistance.我特别需要您的帮助。I'm calling for your assistance.我打电话是要您帮助我。

My name is Wang Feng and I'm calling to cancel plane ticket.我叫王峰,我想取消我预定的飞机票。

When was your reservation?您预定的是什么时候?

It's 5:00 p.m. today.今天下午5点整。

Would you like me to reschedule you for another time?要不要我再另外为你安排别的时间?

No. Thank you.不用了,谢谢。

Beijing Hotel.北京饭店。

Hello, my name is Li Ming and we have a reservation for

party tonight.喂,您好。我叫李明,我们在你们这预定了今晚聚会。

Yes, what can I do for you?是的,我能为您效劳吗?

I need to cancel that. We have had a last minute change of plans.我要取消预约,我们临时改变计划了。

I see. Would you like me to reschedule you for another night?我明白了。要不要另外为你安排别的晚上。

OK, we have let you know as early as possible.好的,我们会让你们尽早知道。

By the way, will we be able to get a refund on this cancellation?顺便问一下,我们取消后可拿回定金吗?

Certainly.当然可以。

Thank you very much.谢谢你。

That's all right. I hope we can help you at some other time. Good-bye.好了,希望我们今后还能给你帮助。再见。

Good-bye.再见。

I'm calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our

reservation.我打电话想知道我们的预约是否有可能取消。

I have to postpone our appointment.我要把我们的约会延期。

Is it too late to cancel our plans?现在取消我们的计划是否太迟了?

How much notice of cancellation is necessary to get my deposit back?想把定金拿回来,要提前多长时间通知你才行?

Hello, my name is Susan and I am calling to confirm my reservation.喂,你好,我叫苏珊,我大电话确定我的预定。

Yes, Miss Susan, we have you down for a deluxe room tonight.您好,苏珊小姐,我们已为您定好了今晚一间豪华房间。

Great and please make sure the room has a nice view of the park.很好,要定那个可以看到公园美丽景色的房间。

Yes, Miss. I will.好的,小姐。我会注意的。

Thanks a lot!多谢了!

Not at all.不客气。

Hi. This si Peter from Dr. Alice's office.嗨,你好,我是埃里斯

诊所的彼得。

Hi, Peter.彼得,你好。

I'm just calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.我打电话确认明天下午3点你约定的时间。

Thank you. I will be there on time.谢谢你,我会准时到的。

I need to confirm my reservation.我要确认我的预定。

Can you confirm that the meeting is at 9:00 a.m.?你能否确认一下,开会的时间是早上9点吗?

I just want to confirm that the arrangements have been made.我要确认所有计划都安排好了。

I'm looking for whoever is in charge of your company.我要找你们公司的负责人。

And I want to know a certain product of yours.我想问一下你们的产品。

What about it? I may possibly be of help.什么产品?也许我能效劳。

Well. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we got cloth that are all the wrong color.哦,很抱歉告诉你,我们发现你们寄送的布匹颜色搞错了。

We asked for black and green, but we got white and red.我们要黑的和绿的,但你们送来的是白的和红的。

I'll check on it immediately. What would you like us to do?我马上给你核对一下,你们想怎么办呢?

Do you need us to replace them, or would you prefer a discount on the ones you've received?要我们重新给您换货,还是对已收到的这批货打折扣呢?

Let me think about it. I'll let you know when you find out.让我考虑一下,具体怎么办我会通知你。

I'd like to talk to the person responsible for sale.我想同你们负责销售的人谈谈。

I'd like to be connected to your person who handles sale.我想和你们负责销售的人联络。

What's the matter?出什么事了?

商务英语术语及练习

常用商务英语术语

1) International business is business conducted in more than one country, including buying and selling goods and services. 2) Assuming the laboratory tests go well, and you can quote us a competitive price, we certainly be able to place more substantial orders on a regular basis. 3) Considering the friendly business relationship between our two banks, we decided not to charge you the overdue interests. 4) As a result, goods circulate more widely and at lower prices, jobs are created, and

wealth is spread. Though people may act from the narrow desire to enrich themselves, “ an invisible hand ” guides them to enrich and improve all of society. Today, we see a China that is still defined by noble traditions of family, scholarship and honor. I wanted to be a man, and a man I am. The latest type of TVR system is light, inexpensive and easy to manipulate. When most people expect a reduction of inflation rate after the tax cut ,there is still some uncertainty. The further expansion of your exports on our market will depend on your continued efforts to broaden and diversify your product range. Theory is something but practice is everything. We will negotiate for peace, sacrifice for it; we will not surrender for it -- now or ever. In my opinion the damage to the goods is attributed to the fact that the bags are too thin. According to the contract the bags should have been 0.04mm thick. Saddam can not single-handedly cause shortages and gasoline lines. The pay rise promised by the Left could price French products out of European markets. The use of bio-chemical weapons is a sheer violation of international laws –the Geneva Convention in particular. We have advocated the principle of peaceful coexistence, which is now growing more and more popular among the nations of Asia and Africa. In economic field, large companies are feeling the impacts of both constantly technological progress and of the newest production methods. Big powers have their strategies while small countries also have their tactics in coping with the constantly changing international political climate. Avoid using this computer in extreme cold, heat, dust or humidity./ They build roads, houses, bridges, pipelines and canals. 1. What is questioned is whether a country like Britain has a chance, assuming it has the will, to succeed where so many have failed and even assuming that it has, should make the tremendous effort and take substantial financial risk of trying to leap-frog into leadership in entirely new technology or whether it should take softer option of merely catching up with the rest of the industrialized world. 2. The growth of class consciousness among the workers was inhibited by continued high levels of employment and rising earnings for almost 15 years, combined with the propaganda of views in the labor movement reflecting the influence of Keynesian theories about the ability of capitalism to solve permanently the problem of “boon and bust ”t hrough a “ managed economy ” of bu-iilnt stabilizers. 3. 本宪法以法律的形式确认了中国各族人民奋斗的成果,规定了国家的根本任务,是国家的根本大

商务英语经常使用术语

商务英语常用术语 airway bill/(A/B) 空运提单 abstract of title 产权说明书,产权证据摘要acceptance bank 承兑银行 acceptance credit 承兑信贷 accident insurance 意外险,事故保险 account paid 已付款,帐款已付 account payable 应付帐款 account sales(A/S) 承兑帐,寄信销售清单 account transfer memo 转帐通知单 accounting firm 会计事务所 actual market 现货交易 adaption of budget 核定预算 advance freight 预付运费 advance payment 预付货款 affilianted company 联营公司,附属公司 against all risks (A.A.R) 保一切险 allotment advice 拨款通知 arbitrated par 股票交易比例定价,股票票面公断定价arrival notice 到货通知,抵港通知 bank check 银行支票 bank draft 银行汇票 bank reference 银行征信,银行资信证明书 bearer check 无记名支票 bearer share (stock) 无记名股票 bilateral trade 双边贸易 bill broker 票据经纪人,证券经纪人 bill of exchange 汇票 bill of lading 提单,提货单 blue chip 热门股票 board of directors 董事会, board of directors 理事会 bonded area 保税区 bottom price 最低价格 business forecasting 商情预测 buying rate 买入汇率 capital turnover 资本周转 cargo marking 货物标志 cash against documents 凭单付现 cash with order 定货付现 certificate of origin 原产地证书 civil debt 民事债务 clean bill 光票

商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效... 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

打电话英语口语对话范文

打电话英语口语对话范文 Sally:Goodmorning,ABCComputers, Sallyspeaking.CanIhelpyou? Caller1:Yes,I'mDaveMichaels.I'dliketotalktoAmyWinters,please. Sally:Justamoment,please.I'lltransferyou. Caller1:Thankyou. Sally:Goodmorning,ABCComputers, Sallyspeaking.CanIhelpyou? Caller2: MynameisLanceStevens.MayIspeaktoyourCustomerServicemanager? Sally:I'msorry,he'sinameeting.MayItakeamessage? Caller2:Whenwillhebeavailable? Sally:Idon'tknow,sir.Wouldyouliketoleaveamessage? Caller:No,that'sOK.I'llcallback. Sally:Goodmorning.MsCarling'soffice.WhatcanIdoforyou? Caller3: ThisisMarleneCasper.IneedtomeetwithMsCarling.SheknowswhoIam. Sally:Holdon, please.I'llcheckherschedule...YoucanmeetwithMsCarlingat10:00tomorrow. Caller3:That'llbefine.Thankyouverymuch. Sally:早上好。ABC公司,我是Sally,请问您有什么事吗?

商务英语书信常用语大全

商业英文书信 一. 商业书信常用开头语 Opening Phrases & Sentences Generally Used In Business Letters (1)特此奉告等 To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one's notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of; To announce; To remark; To call one's attention to; To remind one of; etc. 1. We are pleased to inform you that 2. We have pleasure in informing you that 3. We have the pleasure to apprise you of 4. We have the honour to inform you that (of) 5. We take the liberty of announcing to you that 6. We have to inform you that (of) 7. We have to advise you of (that) 8. We wish to inform you that (of) 9. We think it advisable to inform you that (of) 10. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of) 11. We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring before your notice 12. Please allow us to call your attention to 13. Permit us to remind you that (of) 14. May we ask your attention to 15. We feel it our duty to inform you that (of) (2)为(目的)奉告某某事项 1. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that (of) 2. The purport of this line is to advise you that (of) 3. The object of the present is to report you that 4. The object of this letter is to tell you that 5. By this letter we Purpose to inform you that (of) 6. Through the present we wish to intimate to you that 7. The present serves to acquaint you that (3)惠请告知某某事项,等 1. Please inform me that (of) 2. Kindly inform me that (of) 3. Be good enough to inform me that (of) 4. Be so good as to inform me that (of) 5. Have the goodness to inform me that (of) 6. Oblige me by informing that (of)

商务英语 职业英语 打电话商务英语常用语

商务英语|职业英语|打电话商务英语常用语 有人说接电话是被动接受,那么打电话就是主动出击了,那么在商务场合该如何运用专业的英语术语进行打电话呢,下面马上学起来! 1.打电话必备第一句:自我介绍 经典表达: Hello, this is XXX from human resource. May I speak to XXX? 你好,我是人力资源部的XXX。请问XXX在吗? 举一反三: Good morning. This is XXX with ABC Company/Department, calling from Beijing/Shanghai. Can I speak to XXX? Hello. It’s XXX from ABC Company. Is XXX here? 2.打电话必备第二句:说明来电原因 经典表达: I’m calling in regards to the order XXX made 3 days ago. 我打电话来是为了问一下关于XXX三天前下的订单的情况。 举一反三: I’m calling to the annual report.

I’m calling about the contract. 3.打电话必备第三句:Ta什么时候回来? 经典表达: When can I expect him back? 他大概什么时候会回来? 举一反三: When will he be back? When would be a good time to reach him? When will she be available to take my call? 4.打电话必备第四句:我能留个口信吗? 经典表达: May I leave a message for him? 我能给他留个口信吗? 举一反三: Could you please connect me to his voice mail? I think I’ll leave a message. 5.打电话必备第五句:请Ta给我回电好吗? 经典表达:

外贸商务英语词汇大全

【外贸必备】外贸术语中英对照 在国际贸易过程中,我们会遇到很多相关行业术语,英文不太好的小伙伴们总是傻傻搞不清,今天我帮大家整理了一些外贸术语中英文介绍,英文不好也不用怕了。美国海关申报费 AMS fee 海运燃油附加费 BAF Bunker Adjustment Fee 并单费combinaton bill of lading fee 出口报关费export customs declaration fee 订舱费booking fee 包干费all in charges 保险费insurance premium 保证金deposit 仓储超期费warehouse overdue fee 仓储费warehouse storage fee 产地证certificate of original 卡车费frucking fee 冲港费special wharf charge

出口操作费export handing charges 重签费reseal fee 拆箱费devanning fee 查验费customs inspection fee 操作费handing charges 超重费over weight charges 堆存费overtime strage charges 目的港手续费destination delivery charges 代垫费用other charges 电放费surrender charges 到付佣金collect commission 地面服务费ground agent service fee 文件费document fee 待时费waiting fee 倒箱费exchange container fee 附加费additional charges

打电话英语对话作文范文

打电话英语对话作文范文 A:Hello. 你好。 B:Hi,mysweetheart.It’sDad. 嘿,小甜心。我是爸爸。 A:Hi,Dad.Whereareyou? 嘿,爸爸。你在哪里呢? B: I’matworkrightnow.Youcanreachmeat9056759870.Pleasecallthis numberifyouneedme. 我现在正在工作。我的电话是9056759870。如果你有事找我可以打这个号码。 A:Thankyou,Dad. 谢谢你,爸爸。 B:Iloveyou. 我爱你。 A:Iloveyou,too,Dad. 我也爱你,爸爸。 A:Hello.CanIspeaktoAnne? 你好。可以让Anne接电话吗? B:Who’scalling? 你是哪位?

A:It’sMike,herboyfriend. 我是她的男朋友Mike。 B:Holdon,I’llgether. 稍等,我去叫她。 A:Thanksalot. 谢谢。 A:Hello,Laura. B:Hi,Jane.AreyougoingtocallRuth? A:Yes,I'mcallinghernow.Hello,Ruth.It'sme,Laura! C:Laura?Hello!It'sgreattohearfromyou!Howareyoudoing? A:I'mjustfine,Ruth,butIstillreallymissyouverymuch. C: Imissyoutoo,Laura.Idreamofthedaywhenwecangettogetheragain.I 'mdeterminedtoseeyousometimesoon.Howarethingsgoingwithyou? A: Perttygood,Ruth.I'mmakingsomenewfriends,andschool'sOkay,but ,ontheotherhand,IwouldlosemymindifIcouldn'ttalktoyounowandt hen. 看了“打电话英语对话作文范文”的人还看了:

商务英语常见词汇

商务英语应当是在深厚的英语基础上,再强调商务,实用性是商务英语最大的特点。下面是小编分享的商务常见英语单词,希望能对大家有所帮助! 富有价格弹性(Price elastic) 如果需求的价格弹性大于1,那么商品的需求就是富有价格弹性。 需求的价格弹性(Price elasticity of demand) 需求的价格弹性是指价格变化1%导致的需求量变化的百分比(习惯上通常以正数表示)。 供给的价格弹性(Price elasticity of supply) 供给的价格弹性是指价格变化1%导致的供给量变化的百分比。 最低限价(Price floor) 最低限价是指政府对某种商品所规定的最低价格。例如,联邦农业计划规定了小麦和玉米的最低价格。 缺乏价格弹性(Price inelastic) 如果需求的价格弹性小于1,那么商品的需求就是缺乏价格弹性。 价格领导者(Price leader) 价格领导者是指在寡头垄断的行业中制定价格并且其他厂商愿意跟随的厂商。 价格系统(Price system) 在价格系统下,商品和服务都有一个价格,在纯粹的资本主义经济中价格执行一个经济系统的基本职能(决定生产什么、怎样生产、每个人应该得到多少以及一个国家的增长率应该是多少)。 委托--代理问题(Principal-agent problem) 由于经理或工人可能会追求自己的目标,即便这样做会减少企业所有者的利润,从而导致了委托--代理问题。经理或工人是为所有者工作的代理人,所有者是委托人。 囚犯困境(Prisoner`s dilemma) 囚犯困境是指这样一种情形,此时两个人(或厂商)合作要比不合作好,但是每个人都觉得不合作符合他的利益,因此每个人的状况都要坏于如果他们合作时的境况。 私人成本(Private cost) 私人成本是指单个使用者为了能够使用某一资源而带来的费用。 概率(Probability) 概率是指在长期中某种结果发生的次数与总次数之比。例如,如果多次掷骰子并且1点出现的次数是总次数的1/6,那么出现1点的概率就是1/6。 生产者剩余(Producer surplus)

商务英语常用语

商务英语常用语:商检用语编辑:Smart (一)Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。The inspection of commodity is no easy job. 商检工作不是那么简单。Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods. 布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance. 作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage. 我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line. 出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods. 商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。How should we define the inspection rights? 商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection. 我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other. 如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。(二)Where do you wish to reinspect the goods? 您希望在哪里复验商品?The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival. 进口商在货到后有权复验商品。What's the time limit for the reinspection? 复验的时限是什么时候?It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested. 这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other? 如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?(三)Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract? 如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches. 检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau. 检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner. 我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English. 通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination. 你们还要出具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them. 我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards. 商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor? 你们联系公证方便吗?We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau. 我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。 商务英语谈判:商检词汇编辑:Smart Words and Phrases:inspection 检验inspect 检验to inspect A for B 检查A中是否有B inspector 检验员inspector of tax 税务稽查员 inspection of commodity 商品检验reinspect 复验reinspection 复验Inspection Certificate 检验证明Inspection Certificate of Quality 质量检验证书Inspection Certificate of Quantity 数量检验证书surveyor 检验行,公证行Additional Words and Phrases Inspection Certificate of Weight 重量检验证书Inspection Certificate of Origin 产地检验证书Inspection Certificate of value 价值检验证书Inspection Certificate of Health 健康检验证书Sanitary Inspection Certificate 卫生检验证书Veterinary Inspection Certificate 兽医检验证书inspection of packing 包装检验inspection of loading 监装检验inspection of material 材料检验inspection of risk 被保险物价的检查inspection of storage 监装inspection of voucher 凭证检验inception of carriage 货车检查inspection of document 单证检查inspection of fixed asset 固定资产检查inspection of incoming merchandise 到货验收Inspection Certificate on Damaged cargo 验残检验证书Inspection Certificate on Tank 验船证书Certificate of Measurement & Weight 货载衡量证书Authentic Surveyor 公证签定人 inspection on cleanliness 清洁检验inspection on cleanliness of dry cargo hold 干货舱清洁检验inspection on cleanliness of tank 油舱清洁检验inspection and acceptance 验收inspection before delivery 交货前检验inspection after construction 施工后检验inspection during construction 在建工程检验inspection between process 工序间检验inspection report 检验报告inspection tag 检查标签Inspectorate General of Customs 海关稽查总局inspection and certificate fee 检验签证费to issue(a certificate) 发...(证明)Sworn Measurer 宣誓衡量人Underwriters Laboratory 保险商实验室Loyd's Surveyor 英国劳氏公证行 商务英语:不可不知的国际贸易用语编辑:Smart 国际贸易的价格表示方法,除了具体金额外,还要包括贸易术语,交货地点及所使用的货币。如 USD150 FOB Hongkong, STG2000 CIF Liverpool, 其中USD指的是以美金作价,而STG为英镑;Hongkong香港和Liverpool利物浦为交货地点;FOB 与 CIF 则为两个较为常用的贸易术语。以下是国际商会出版的《2000年国际贸易术语解释通则》中规定的全部贸易术语的分类。第一组:E组(卖方在其所在地点把货物交给买方)Ex Works (named place) 工厂交货(指定地点)第二组:F 组(卖方须将货物交至买方指定的承运人)FCA: Free Carrier (named place) 货交承运人(指定地点)FAS: Free Alongside Ship (named port of shipment) 船边交货(指定装运港)FOB: Free On Board (named port of shipment) 船上交货(指定装运港)第三组:C组(卖方必须签定运输合同,但对货物灭失或损坏的风险以及装船和启运后发生事件所产生的额外费用不承担责任)CFR: Cost & Freight (named port of destination) 成本加运费(指定目的港)CIF: Cost, Insurance and Freight (named port of destination) 成本,保险加运费(指定目的港)CPT: Carriage Paid To (named place of destination) 运费付至(指定目的地)CIP: Carriage and Insurance Paid To (named place of estination) 运费保险费付至(指定目的地)第四组:D组(卖方必须承担把货物交至目的地国家所需的全部费用和风险)DAF: Delivered at Frontier (named place) 边境交货(指定地点)DES: Delivered ex Ship (named port of destination) 船上交货(指定目的港)DEQ: Delivered ex Quay (named place of destination) 码头交货(指定目的地)DDU: Delivered Duty Unpaid (named place of destination) 未完税交货(指定目的地)DDP: Delivered Duty Paid (named place of destination) 完税后交货(指定目的地)

商务英语常用术语

常用商务英语术语 1. 出口方面的词汇 出口信贷export credit出口津贴export subsidy 商品倾销dumping外汇倾销exchange dumping 优惠关税special preferences保税仓库bonded warehouse 贸易顺差favorable balance of trade贸易逆差unfavorable balance of trade 进口配额制import quotas自由贸易区free trade zone 对外贸易值value of foreign trade国际贸易值value of international trade 普遍优惠制generalized system of preferences缩略形式GSP 最惠国待遇most-favored nation treatment 缩略形式MFNT 2. 价格术语 运费freight码头费wharfage 总值total value卸货费landing charges 关税customs duty印花税stamp duty 净价net price含佣价price including commission 港口税port dues回佣return commission . 折扣discount, allowance目的港port of destination 装运港port of shipment卸货港port of discharge 零售价retail price 现行价格(时价)current price/ prevailing price 进口许口证import licence 出口许口证export licence 现货价格spot price期货价格forward price 国际市场价格 world (International)Market price 离岸价(船上交货价)FOB—free on board 成本加运费价(离岸加运费价)C&F—cost and freight 到岸价(成本加运费、保险费价)CIF—cost,insurance and freight 信用证letter of credit ( L/C)跟单信用证documentary credit 光票信用证clean credit可撤销信用证revocable credit 不可撤销跟单信用证irrevocable documentary L/C 保兑信用证confirmed L/C 不保兑信用证unconfirmed L/C即期信用证sight letter of credit 远期信用证usance letter of credit可转让信用证transferable L/C 不可转让信用证non-transferable L/C 循环信用证revolving credit 备用信用证standby letter of credit开证申请人applicant for the credit 开证行the issuing bank 通知行、转证行advising bank/ transmitting bank 保兑行confirming bank受益人beneficiary 汇票bill of exchange商业发票commercial invoice 原产地证书certificate of origin装箱单packing list 提单bill of lading保单insurance policy

英文商务用语(推销产品)

a.我们从……获知贵公司的名称,不知贵公司对这一系列的产品是否有兴趣。your name has been given by…and we like to inquire whether you are interested in these lines. b.我们新研制的……已推出上市,特此奉告。we are pleased to inform you that we have just marketed our newly-developed…. c.我们盼望能成为贵公司的……供应商。we are pleased to get in touch with you for the supply of…. d.我们的新产品刚刚推出上市,相信您乐于知道。you will be interested to hear that we have just marketed our new product. e.相认您对本公司新出品的……会感兴趣。you will be interested in our new product……. a.请容我们自我介绍,我们是……首屈一指的贸易公司。let us introduce ourselves as a leading trading firm in… b.本公司经营这项业务已多年,并享有很高的国际信

誉。our company has been in this line of business for many years and enjoys highinternational prestige. c.我们的产品质量一流,我们的客户一直把本公司视为最可信赖的公司。our products are of very good quality and our firm is always regarded by our customers as the most reliable one. 如何推销新产品? Introduction of New Products We think you will be interested in the new formula soap powder we have just introduced to the market. Half dozen samples of both have been shipped to you by UPS. The product are the result of years of research, and are likely to revolutionize all the chemical methods in use at present. A trial will convince you of their merits. And we send them to you for your test and criticism. Enclosed is a copy of our latest catalog with price list. We hope that you’ll take this opportunity to try it.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档