文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 商务英语Email常用句 小结

商务英语Email常用句 小结

商务英语Email常用句 小结
商务英语Email常用句 小结

Say thank you

I would appreciate it very much if you could.../ We would be grateful if you could...

我(们)会很感激如果你可以。。。

Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated. Any comments will be much appreciated.

您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。对于您的任何建议,我将非常感激。

Once again, thank you for your commitment and support. Thank you for your participation.

再一次感谢你的承诺及支持。谢谢你的参与。

Thanks for your input/clarification/message/help. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done. 谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息/帮助。谢谢您做的一切。

Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

很感激你的理解及合作。

Truly appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.

很感激你对这件事情的理解。

Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

请表达我的谢意给那些有关的同仁,他们真的干得很好。

Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位并谢谢各位的努力。

Pos/Neg News

I am delighted to tell you that... We are pleased to learn that...

我很高兴地告诉你。。。我们很高兴得知。。。

Congratulation on your... I am fine with the proposal.

恭喜您关于。。。我对这份提案没意见。

With effect from Oct.4th.2012. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

从2012年10月4日开始生效。由于情况超出我们所能控制。。。

We are sorry to inform you that... It would be difficult for us to accept...

我们很抱歉地通知你。。。我们很难接受。。。

I’m afraid I have some bad news. I don’t feel too optimistic about...

我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。关于。。。我不太乐观

Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

Say sorry

I would like to apologize for... I apologize for the delay in...

我想就。。。道歉。。。对于。。。的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

I’m sorry about last time. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 关于上次的事我很抱歉。对于产生任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

对于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。

We apologize for not replying you earlier.

对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

We apologize for t he delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.

我们为耽搁道歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便。

Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦。

Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉.

There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

Attachments

I am enclosing... Attached hereto... Please find enclosed...

我附上。。。附件是关于。。。请查阅附件。。。

Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价

Further discussion

I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what time suits you best. 如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

Looking forward to seeing you /hearing from you / receiving your replysoon.

期待很快能见到你/ 得到您的回复。

Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

May I have your reply by April 1, if possible? Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?希望您快速答复。

Please advise if you agree with this approach. Please let me know if this is suitable.

请告知是否你同意这个方法。请让我知道这是否恰当。

Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

Any further questions, please feel free to contact meat any time, I will continually provide full support.

如果你有任何问题,请随时跟我联络,我会持续地提供全程支援。

Hope this is OK with you. If not, please let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您对此没有问题。若有,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。

Regarding the subject, it would be helpful if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

关于这件事,你是否可以详尽说明,即再提供多一点细节。

If you have additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible. 如果关于此事您有额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。

For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

任何评价或建议,请打电话2552-7482联络Nadia。

Please keep me informed on the matter. I’ll keep you posted.

请随时让我知道这件事的发展。我会与你保持联络。

I hope my clarification has been helpful. Please let me know the status of this project.

希望我的说明是有帮助的。请让我知道这个计划的进度。

If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望能收到一份复本。

Opening

I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...

我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。

I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。

In my previous e-mail on October 5... As indicated in my previous e-mail…

先前在10月5日所写的信。。。如我在先前的信中所提出。。。

From our decision at the previous meeting... As we discussed on the phone...

如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。

As you requested/Per your requirement... As I mentioned earlier about...

按照你的要求。。。如我先前所提及关于。。

In reply to your e-mail dated April 1, we decided...

回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。

This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

继续我们昨天在电话中所谈的话题,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

We would like to inform you that... / We wish to notify you that...

我们想要通知你。。。

We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

I’m just writing to remind you of... May we remind you that...?

我只是写信来提醒您。。。我们想要提醒您。。。

Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

商务英语-邮件常用语

外企工作邮件中必用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在...的看法。 20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效... 21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

商务英语email高手 延期付款

1. 文体介绍 买方收到货物的时候也就是付款的时候,对外贸一种付款的方式很多,用得比较多的基本上有三种,即汇款、托收和信用证。 付款信是指买方在收到所订货物后,将收货情况、付款方式及金额及时通知卖方。有时候买方因某种原因无法及时付款,也可以写信给卖方要求延期付款,而卖方则根据具体情况同意或拒绝。 2。实用范例 (1) Subject: Bank Draft Payment Dear Sirs, The goods under Contract No.555 was delivered here in good order and condition and we are quite satisfied with it. Please find a Bank Draft to the value of US$ 80,000 for payment of your Invoice No. 1223 sent by airmail. An acknowledgement in due course will be appreciated. Yours truly, Xxxx 主题:汇票付款 亲爱的先生; 第555号合同项下的货物完好的运抵我处,我们对货物甚感满意。 现寄去面额80000美元的银行汇票一张,以结清贵方航邮来的第1223号发票账款,请查收。如若及时给我方收讫通知,将不胜感激。 你忠实的 xxxx (2) Subject: Asking for Deferred Payment Dear Sirs, Your Invoice No.1223 for US $ 80,000 worth of goods supplied on 20th July is due for payment at the end of this month. Most unfortunately, a fire broke out in our warehouse last week and destroyed a certain part of valuable consignment. Our claim is now with the insurance company, but it is unlikely to be met for another three or four weeks and until then we are faced with a difficult financial situation. I am therefore writing for permission to defer payment of your invoice until the end of September.

商务英语邮件

1.问候greeting 不知收件人: To whom it may concern, (敬启者,较少用) Dear Sir or Madam, 知性别: Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms + 姓 知头衔/职位: Dear Prof.(教授)/Dr.(博士)+ 姓 【注意】在正式的英文邮件中,如果在知道对方职位的前提下,尽量使用“头衔+姓”的方式开场。要记得greeting后面的标点符号是逗号, 然后空一行之后才正式开始信的内容。 2.目的purpose 在详细表述前,告知邮件重点: I am writing to inquire… I am writing in reference to… I am writing to confirm/ enquire/ inform you…我写信时要确认/询问/通知你… I am delighted to give you the detail about…我很开心能给你提供…的详情 回信的开头可以说: Thank you for reaching out to us regarding … Thank you for your email…感谢你的来信… Thank you for callin g me yesterday to discuss…感谢昨天你来电讨论… 【注意】特别是商务信函我们一般多使用比较书面的语言,例如上面的in reference to(一般说明已经和对方提过的事)以及regarding都是【关于】的意思,但我们应尽量避免用about 这样口语的表达。 3.正文content 一个段落一个主题,几个段落一个主旨 Attached please find the latest information on…最新消息可查看附件… In order to achieve our sales target, we need to…为了完成我们的销售目标,我们需要… 【注意】 商业信函中应注意使用书面语用receive, 不用got; 不要用缩写用does not, 而不用doesn't; 多用委婉客气的语气I was wondering if you could provide some more details. 重要内容加粗,但不要全部大写Please review the attached documents thoroughly.

英语邮件日常常用句子

英语邮件日常常用句子 语言具有明显的文体色彩,其中最常见的是口语语体和书面文体两大类.下面是 ___带来的英语邮件日常常用,欢迎阅读! 英语邮件日常常用句子精选 英文电子邮件高频句:感谢/道歉 Thanks note Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作! I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。 Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心! Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.

我们对您的协助表示感谢。 Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助! Apology 道歉 I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉! I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP. 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。 邮件的开头 感谢读者是邮件开场白的好。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。

1.Thank you for contacting us. 分析:如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们对公司的表示感谢。 2.Thank you for your prompt reply. 分析:当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank you for getting back to me.” 3.Thank you for providing the requested information. 分析:如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 4.Thank you for all your assistance. 分析:如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,“I truly appreciate …your help in resolving the problem.”

英文商务邮件常用语句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照) 1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下 10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

商务英语email 如何询盘

商务英语email 如何询盘(询价:inquiry或enquiry)? 在对外贸易中,询盘,也叫询价(inquiry或enquiry)是买方或买方对于所要购买或出售的商品向另一方作出的询问。询盘是交易的起点…… 1. 文体介绍 在对外贸易中,询盘,也叫询价(inquiry或enquiry)是买方或买方对于所要购买或出售的商品向另一方作出的询问。询盘是交易的起点,可以分为: 普通询盘(a general inquiry):索取普通资料,诸如:目录(a catalogue)、价目表或报价单(a price-list or quotation sheets)、样品(a sample)、图片(illustrated photo prints)等。 具体询盘(a specific inquiry): 具体询问商品名称(the name of the commodity)、规格(the specifications)、数量(the quantity)、单价(the unit price FOB… CIF…),装船期(the time of shipment)、付款方式(the terms of payment)等。 询盘一般多为买方向卖方发出,买方通过询盘信,简明扼要的向卖方了解一般的商品信息。利用E-mail 写询盘信,无须写的过分客气,只需具体、简洁、措词得体。有的询盘信开门见山,直截了当说明订购打算,希望对方给予一定优惠条件;有的询盘信则以征询信息的方式,不许下订货诺言,以避免结果未订购可能形成的日后交易中的障碍。 2. 实用范例 Subject: Enquiry Dear Sirs, We are interested in buying large quantities of steel screws in all sizes. We would be obliged if you would give us a quotation per kilogram C&F Liverpool, England. It would also be appreciated if you could forward samples and your price-list to us. We used to purchase these products from other sources. We may now prefer to buy from your company because we understand that you are able to supply larger quantities at more attractive prices. In addition, we have confidence in the quality of your products. We look forward to hearing from you by return E-mail. Sincerely, Xxx 主题:询盘 亲爱的先生: 本公司有意大量购买各型号钢螺钉,欲知每公斤运抵英国利物浦的成本价运费价格。如蒙惠赐上述报价单,不胜感激。如能惠寄样本和价格表,亦必感激不尽。 本公司素来从其他公司购买此类货物,闻悉贵公司货物质优价廉,故欲与贵公司建立合作关系。 盼复。 你真诚的xxx 3.典型句型 (1) Could you give us some idea about your price? 请介绍贵方的价格好吗? (2) Do you offer FOB or CIF? 你们报船上交货价还是到岸价? (3) How long does your offer remain valid/firm/open? 你们的报价多长时间有效? (4)Will you let us know what your terms of payment are? 能否告知贵方付款条件?

正规邮件常用英语100句

正规邮件常用英语100句为大家介绍了在外企工作,英语邮件使用中常用的基本语句。众所周知,现在工作中使用邮件沟通频率较高,但是如何在工作邮件中将英语使用到规范、表达意思清晰却是很多外企白领未能做到的事情。今天小编就为大家整理出了外企邮件常用英语100句,共大家参考学习。 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求…

商务英语信件常用句型

商务英语信件常用句型 1. 称呼和结束句: Dear Sir Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Sirs Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Ms Brown Yours sincerely Dear Mr Mith Yours sincerely 2. 介绍这封信的背景: With reference to: With reference to your advertisement in the Times of 12th December,… With reference to your phone call today,… 3. 解释写信原因: I am writing to… I am writing to confirm the arrangement. I am writing to enquire about the price and discount of your products. I am writing to inform you that we have sent your goods on July 21. I am writing to apologise for the delay of the goods. 4. 提出要求: I would be grateful if you could send me a catalogue. I would appreciate it if you could deliver them as soon as possible. Could you possibly give a presentation at the annual sales conference? 5. 表示感谢 Thank you for… Thank you for your telephone call today. Thank you for sending the catalogue to me. 6. 随信寄去的材料 Please find enclosed a cheque. I am enclose a price list. We enclose a brochure. 7. 表示道歉 I am sorry that our cashier charged you too much. I apologize for not attending the meeting. I am sorry for not replying to your letter. 8. 确认某事 I am pleased to confirm the booking of the conference room on Monday ,March 3—5 . I can assure you that we can deliver the goods by the required date. 9. 讲述不好的消息 Unfortunately, the handles of the teapots were missing. I am afraid that only two of the ten microphones can work. 10. 结束一封信 Thank you for your help. Please contact us again if we can help in any way. / you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon. /meeting you ./ seeing you next Friday. 货运英语 货物goods | | freight | | cargo 运输transportation | | transit | | conveyance

外企英文邮件常用句

外企工作邮件100句~很实用!来源: 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。 is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

常见英语商务邮件模板

常见邮件英语 常见的商务英语电子邮件包括以下五部分:①写信人Email地址、收信人Email地址、抄送收信人Email地址、密送收信人Email地址。②标题。③称呼、开头、正文、结尾句。④礼貌结束语。⑤写信人全名、写信人职务及所属部门、地址、电话号码、传真等。 一、主题 1.主题(Subject)框的内容应简明地概括信的内容,短的可以是一个单词,如greetings;长的可以是一个名词性短语,也可以是完整句,但长度一般不超过35个字母。 2.主题框的内容切忌含糊不清。NO:像News about the meeting 这样的表达,YES:应改为Tomorrow's meeting canceled。 一般来说,只要将位于句首的单词和专有名词的首字母大写即可。另外一种较为正规的格式可将除了少于5个字母的介词、连接词或冠词之外的每一个单词的首字母大写。YES:New E-mail Address Notification;Detailed calculation NO:detailed calculation 视信的内容是否重要,还可以开头加上URGENT或者FYI (For Your Information,供参考),如:URGENT:Submit your report today! 二、称呼 在同辈的亲朋好友或同事间可以直呼其名,但对长辈或上级最好使用头衔加上姓。Dear Mr. Smith,如果很多收件人,Dear All。 如果没有名字,或者是很正规信的信件,可以考虑这些: Dear Colleagues: Dear Sir or Madam: 三、开头 1. Warm greeting from XX 2. Thank you for your prompt reply. 当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“thank you for getting back to me.” 3. Thanks for your mail of 日期............ 4. We apologize for not replying you earlier. 对于未能早一点回信給你,我们感到抱歉 四、正文 1.只发附件 附件是……,请参阅。 Please kindly find the attached ……

英语邮件常用句英语句常用语

英语邮件常用开头问候语: 1.I hope everything is fine with you. 2.Hope you enjoy your day? 3.How is it going? 4.Hope you are doing well? 5.Thank you for contacting us如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子 开头。向他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。 6.Thank you for your prompt reply当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定 记得要感谢他们。 7.“Thank you for getting back to me.” 8.Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息, 他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 9.Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他 们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子, 10.“I truly appreciate …your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也

可以使用,“Thank you for your feedback.” 在邮件的结尾 11. Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表 示感谢。 12. Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对 方将来可能的帮助表示感谢。 13.Thank you for your understanding.如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那 就使用这句句子吧。 14. Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职 的话,就用这封邮件结尾。 15.Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所 不同。如果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢你们的付出。 十种场合的表达 16. Greeting message 祝福 17.Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 18. How are you? 你好吗?

商务邮件结尾常用句型

商务邮件结尾常用句型 关于《商务邮件结尾常用句型》,是我们特意为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助。 写过商务邮件的人都知道,商务邮件讲究技巧,下面是第一范文网小编为你整理的商务邮件结尾常用句型,希望对你有用! 商务邮件结尾常用句型范文1 1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken. 有劳贵方,不胜感激。 2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter. 不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。 3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair. 对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。 4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us. 对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。 5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter. 贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。 6.We should be grateful for your trial order. 如承试订货,不胜感激。 7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements. 如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。 8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples. 如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。 9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration. 如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。 10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received. 收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。 11.We assure you of our best services at all times. 我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。 12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so. 贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。 13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur. 我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。 14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you. 我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。 15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges. 我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。 16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption. 我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。 17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

商务英语emil高手1

商务英语email高手介绍 1. 文体介绍 正式介绍信是写信人因公务把自己的同事或业务关系介绍给某单位或某个人。这种介绍信言和格式比较规范、严谨,内容一般包括以下几个方面: (1)简单地介绍一下被介绍人的身份和情况。 (2)说明事由,并要求对方对被介绍人提供某种帮助。 (3)对对方的帮助预先表示感谢。 (4)如果是熟悉的业务往来或老的工作关系,也可以附带询问一下工作上的近况和向对方致以问候。 (5)介绍信一般篇幅不长,前三个方面的内容常常可以放在一个段落里。 2。实用范例 (1) subject: Introduction Dear Mr.Smith, This is to introduce Mr. Frank Jones, our new marketing specialist who will be in London from April 5 to mid April on business. We shall appreciate any help you can give Mr. Jones and will always be happy to reciprocate. Yours faithfully, Yang Ning 尊敬的史密斯先生,

现向您推荐我们的市场专家弗兰克·琼斯先生。他将因公务在四月15日到四月中旬期间停留伦敦。 我们将非常感谢您向琼斯先生提供的任何帮助,并非常高兴施以回报。 您诚挚的 杨宁 (2)subject: Introduction Dear Sir/Madam, We are pleased to introduce Mr. Wang You, our import manager of Textiles Department. Mr. Wang is spending three weeks in your city to develop our business with chief manufactures and to make purchases of decorative fabrics for the coming season. We shall be most grateful if you will introduce him to reliable manufacturers and give him any help or advice he may need. Yours faithfully, Yang Ning 尊敬的先生/小姐, 我们非常高兴向您介绍我们纺织部的进口经理王有先生。王先生将在你市度过三周,他要与主要的生产厂家拓展商务并为下一季度采购装饰织品。 如能介绍他给可靠的生产厂家,向他提供所需的任何帮助或建议,我们将不胜感谢。

常用商务英语邮件100句

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信是要确认/询问/通知你。。。 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 根据我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 之前在10月5日所写的邮件。。。 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如前面我提到的。。。 6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提到。。。 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。 9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 作为对你你在4月1日写的信的答复,我们决定。。。 11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的卖点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档