文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 着迷英语900句4

着迷英语900句4

着迷英语900句4
着迷英语900句4

视频地址https://www.wendangku.net/doc/d52914535.html,/user_show/uid_xiaoylly

Book 4

MICHAEL: Good-bye, Miguel. Nice meeting you. Good-bye, Marta. Thanks for coming. 米盖尔再见, 很高兴认识你. 玛它再见, 谢谢你的光临.

MARTA: Bye. Don't forget our English lesson on Wednesday. 再见, 星期三补习英文, 你可不要忘了!

MICHAEL: I won't. I'll be there. And why don't you come, too, Miguel? 放心好了, 我会来的, 米盖尔你也来, 好不好? MIGUEL: Thank you. I will. And thank you for inviting me to the party. It was a lot of fun. 谢谢, 我会来的, 谢谢你邀请我参加宴会. 我玩得很开心.

MARTA: Thank you again, Michael. I'll see you next Wednesday. Joana, it was a pleasure meeting you. 麦可, 谢谢你, 下星期三见. 琼娜, 很高兴认识你.

JOANA: Thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you and Miguel. 谢谢, 很高兴认识你和米盖尔.

ALL: Good night. 晚安!

MICHAEL: Well. 好了,

MICHAEL: Let's sit down for a few minutes. 我们坐一会吧. MICHAEL: I can clean up later. 我等一会再清理.

JOANA: No, let me help you. 不, 让我来帮你忙.

MICHAEL: No, that's all right. I can do it by myself in the morning. 不必; 没关系, 明天早上我可以自己清理.

JOANA: It was a very nice party. It's too bad Paulo had to work late. 宴会很成功, 可惜保罗必须加班.

MICHAEL: Yes, it is, but I'm glad you had a good time. 嗯, 很可惜! 不过, 我很高兴你玩得很开心.

JOANA: I liked your friends. 我喜欢你的朋友.

MICHAEL: They liked you, too. I could tell. As a matter of fact, you made everybody feel comfortable. 他们也喜欢你. 我看得出来, 事实上, 你使大家都感到很自在.

JOANA: That's easy. You're a great host. 那很容易, 你是个出色的主人.

MICHAEL: Well, you're a pretty good hostess. 那么, 你是个很棒的女主人了,

MICHAEL: I was tired of giving parties by myself. 我自己办宴会都办累了.

JOANA: You know, when I was a teenager, 知道吗? 我在少女时代

JOANA: I used to go to parties all the time. 经常参加聚会. JOANA: I enjoyed myself every minute--parties, dances, boys. 我一天到晚玩得非常开心, 参加聚会, 去跳舞, 交男朋友. MICHAEL: It sounds like fun. 听来蛮有趣的.

JOANA: It was. I used to live from dance to dance. 真的很好玩, 一个舞会结束了, 我就开始期待着下一个, JOANA: On the weekends, 到了周末,

JOANA: Paulo and I never used to be home. 我和保罗根本就不惯于待在家里.

MICHAEL: Paulo? I don't believe it. 保罗? 真难以置信, MICHAEL: I thought he worked all the time--like my brother. 我还以为他只懂得工作, 就像我哥哥一样.

JOANA: Your brother? I didn't know you had a brother. 你哥哥? 我还不知道你有一个哥哥.

MICHAEL: It's a long story. 一言难尽.

JOANA: We have time. 我们有的是时间.

MICHAEL: OK. How about a cup of coffee? Then I'll tell you about myself. 好, 要不要喝杯咖啡? 然后我告诉你一些关于我自己的事. JOANA: Let me help. 我来帮忙.

MICHAEL: No. That's OK. This kitchen is too small for two. Look around. Make yourself at home. 不, 我来就可以了. 这个厨房太小, 不能容纳两个人. 到处随便看看, 不要拘束.

PAUL Do you remember my idea for an art competition at the Fair? 记不记得我在万博会举行艺术比赛的构想?

JOANA: Yes. How did they like it? 记得, 他们的反应如何?

PAUL Very much. In fact, we're starting the project immediately. And guess who's in charge? 非常好, 事实上我们立刻就要展开活动. 而且, 你猜谁来负责?

JOANA: I don't know. I give up. 我不晓得, 我不猜.

PAUL You give up too easily. Your brother! Who else? 你太容易放弃了. 是你大哥! 还会是谁?

JOANA: Congratulations, Paulo! Now maybe you can take a few days off. 恭喜你了, 保罗! 现在, 你或许可以休息几天了.

JOANA: You work harder than anyone else in that office. 那个办公室里, 没有一个人像你这么努力工作.

PAUL Joana, 琼娜,

PAUL you don't take time off when you want a promotion. 一个人如果想进升的话, 就不能请假.

JOANA: You even eat more quickly than you used to. 你连吃饭都比以前吃得快.

PAUL Hey, I didn't ask for a lecture! 嘿! 我没要你来教训我. JOANA: I'm sorry, Paulo. I think it's wonderful. Now tell me about the competition. What are the rules? Can Michael enter? 对不起, 保罗, 我想那是很美妙的, 告诉我一些关于这个比赛的事, 有些什么规则? 麦可可不可以参加?

PAUL Michael Crawford? 麦可?郭佛?

JOANA: Sure. 是啊,

JOANA: He paints better than anyone I know. 他的画比我所认识的人画得都要好.

JOANA: When does the competition start? 比赛什么时候开始? PAUL We won't announce the contest until Mr. Crawford finishes the brochure. 我们等郭佛先生完成册子, 再公布比赛.

JOANA: Oh, is he doing the brochure for you? 哦, 他帮你编小册子吗?

PAUL Yes. 是的.

JOANA: What does his office look like? 他的办公室是什么样子? PAUL It's large enough, and modern and businesslike. And very formal--too formal, perhaps. Why do you ask? 地方很大, 很摩登很有条理, 而且十分正式--太正式了. 也许你问这些干什么? JOANA: Just curious. I'm trying to imagine Michael in that office. 只是好奇而已, 我试着想像, 麦可坐在那个办公室里.

PAUL What do you mean? 我不懂.

JOANA: Michael gave himself a deadline. Either he does well this year, or he gives up art and goes into business with his father. 麦可为自己定下了一个期限. 他今年要是不成功的话, 就放弃艺术, 和他爸爸从事经商.

PAUL How well is "well"? 要怎么样才算"成功" 了呢?

PAUL How is he going to measure success? 他如何去衡量成败? PAUL Does he have to paint as well as the masters? 他是必需要画得和名画家一样好吗?

JOANA: I don't really know. But he has to prove something to himself. 我并不清楚, 反正, 他要向自己证明一件事.

PAUL Then this competition could be his big chance. 那么这个比赛可能是他的一个大好机会.

JOANA: Yes, it could. 是的, 将会是个大好机会.

: Gary, my brother. Gary Whitney Crawford, Jr. 我哥哥瑞?小葛瑞?维特尼?郭佛,

: He looks just like me, you know, Joana. At least he used to. 你知道的, 琼娜他和我长得一模一样, 至少以前很像.

: He's eighteen months older than I am, but as kids we used to wear the same clothes and pretend we were twins! 他比我大十八个月, 但是我们小的时候都穿同样的衣服, 假装我们是双胞胎.

: Gary was the greatest brother in the world, and in many ways, he was may father, too. 葛瑞是个全世界最好的哥哥, 在很多方面, 他也可作我爸爸.

: Dad didn't have time for me. 我爸爸没有时间陪我,

: He was too busy. 他太忙碌了.

: Gary and I went to the same college, but that's when things started to change. 我和葛瑞上同一间大学, 可是到那个时候, 情况就开始转变了,

: He studied business. 他学商了.

: Why did he study business? 他为甚么学商业?

: Because my father wanted him to. 因为我爸爸要他这样做,

: He used to study night and day. 他日以继夜的念书,

: I studied art and worked hard at it. 我学艺术, 而且很用功.

: But I had time for my friends, too. 不过, 我还有时间和朋友在一起.

: Gary and I saw each other less and less. 我和葛瑞彼此见面的机会愈来愈少.

: When Gary graduated, he went to work for my father. 葛瑞毕业以后就到我爸爸的公司去作事.

: He stayed at the office until late at night. 他很晚才离开办公室,

: He kept to himself a lot. 不常和别人交谈.

: Like my father, Gary was always busy. 葛瑞像我爸爸一样, 一天到晚忙着.

: Then one night, Gary and my father had a terrible fight. 后来有一天晚上, 葛瑞和爸爸吵架, 吵得惊天动地.

: The next morning Gary moved out. 第二天早上葛瑞就搬走了,

: We never saw him again. 我们以后再也没有看到他.

: About a year ago, a college friend of mine saw Gary in London. 大概一年以前, 我大学时代的一个同学在伦敦看到葛瑞,

: He was with a woman and a baby. 他和一个女的还有一个小孩在一起.

: My friend was sure it was Gary. 我那个同学确定那是葛瑞,

: He never forgets a face. 他永远不会忘记那张脸.

: I would like to write about two people, a man and a woman. 我要写的是关于两个人, 一个男人和一个女人的故事.

: They live quiet lives. 他们过着很平静的生活,

: When they go out into the street, no one asks for their autographs, but everyone in their profession knows and respects them. 当他们出门在街上走的时候, 没有人要求他们的亲笔签名, 但是他们的同行都知道他们, 也都尊敬他们,

: They work as a team. 他们一起工作如同一个小组.

: The woman is a journalist. 女的是位新闻记者,

: The man is a photographer. 男的是位摄影师.

: They met on their first job. 他们是在担任第一份工作的时候认识的,

: They both worked for a famous picture magazine. 两个人同在一个有名的书刊杂志社作事.

: She wrote the articles, and he took the photographs. 她负责写文章, 而他负责照相片.

: The magazine sent them all over the world to cover important events. 杂志社派他们到世界各地去采访重要的新闻,

: They won many awards and medals. 他们赢得了很多奖赏和徽章. : One day the magazine went bankrupt. 有一天杂志社破产了,

: Many other magazines and newspapers offered them positions, 很多其他杂志社和报社都提供他们工作的职位,

: but at this point the man and the woman decided to work independently. 但在这个时候, 他们决定从事独立作业方式.

: She decided she wanted to write a book about her experiences at the magazine. 她决定写一本描述她在书刊杂志社工作时的经过,

: He wanted to work on a photographic essay on bonsai. 他则想作一本盆栽的照片专集.

: For once, they did not worry about deadlines and editors. 他们首次可以不用为截稿日期和编辑而烦恼.

: They enjoyed their work and grew professionally. 他们工作感到很愉快, 而逐渐崭露头角.

: Their books were successful. 他们的书都很畅销,

: When they finished their separate projects, 当完成了个别的计划之后,

: they decided to work as a team again. 他们决定再度合作.

: Now they are ready to go, day or night, on a moment's notice. 现在他们随时准备出动,

: When there are earthquakes in Honduras, they are there. 当宏都拉斯发生大地震时, 他们在那里采访;

: When there are battles in the Middle East, they are there. 当中东有战役时, 他们在那里访问;

: When there are local tragedies, they are there, too. 当地方发生悲惨事件时, 他们也在那儿采访.

: My parents are a great team. 我的父母就是这个伟大小组的成员. : James Yamamoto 山本杰美斯

: Look at all those people. 看看那许多人,

: They all have good jobs and houses in the country. 他们都有很好的工作, 并且在乡下都拥有房子,

: OK., maybe all of them don't have houses in the country, but they probably have more than you. 好吧! 他们不一定每一个人都在乡下有房子, 但是或许他们拥有的比你还多.

: Laura, stop it. 得了, 罗拉,

: Don't feel so sorry for yourself. 不要为自己感到难过,

: Nobody likes to get out and look for a job. 没有一个人喜欢出来找工作,

: I'm getting depressed again. 我又情绪低落了,

: It's time for a change. 该是换换环境了,

: Maybe I'll meet someone in an elevator, and he'll offer me a wonderful job. 也许我会在电梯里认识一个人, 然后他将提供给我一份理想的工作,

: My worries will be over. 我就没有烦恼,

: Stop it, Laura. Be realistic. 得了, 罗拉, 现实点.

: Yes, it's time for a change. 对, 我应该换一个环境了,

: I hate offices. 我讨厌办公室,

: I don't hate work - that's why I got the job with Crawford - but I don't like offices. 我不厌恶工作- 所以才到郭佛那里去作事- 但是我不喜欢办公室,

: I don't feel human in an office. 我觉得在公司里不像个人.

: I'd rather work with people than with files and typewriters. 我喜欢和别人接触, 不喜欢和档案、打字机作伴.

: But how? 要怎么样才可以呢?

: I could be a real estate agent, a travel agent, 我可以当房地产经纪人、旅行经纪人、

: a... anything, as long as it isn't boring. 或什么都行, 只要不令人无聊就可以.

: Claire's going to law school. 克蕾尔正读法律学校.

: Crawford's son, what's his name? ...Michael, Yes. 郭佛的儿子, 他叫什么名字? ... 麦可. 对了,

: He wants to be an artist. 他想作艺术家.

: Henry Leeds likes his job. 亨利?里德斯喜欢他的工作,

: He doesn't want to do anything else. 他不想再做其他事情,

: It is possible to be happy at your job. 一个人能从自己的工作得到快乐, 到底不是不可能的.

: I could teach Spanish. 我可以教西班牙文,

: No, I don't have the patience. 不, 我没有这份耐心.

: I think I'd to be my own boss. 我想我会喜欢自己当老板. : I like to sew. 我喜欢做针线.

: Maybe I could open a small dress shop. 也许我可以开一家小服装店.

: I wonder how much you need to start a shop. 不知道开一个店需要多少钱.

: My head is spinning. 我头昏脑胀,

: I must be getting hungry. 大概是饿了吧,

: I'm tired, too. 而且也疲倦.

: Maybe I'm getting a cold. 也许我感冒了,

: No. You're not getting a cold. 不,你并不是感冒,

: You're just depressed. And scared. 你只是沮丧和害怕.

: A dress shop. I'll have to think about that. 开一家服装店, 这个应该多研究研究.

: Would you like to order now? 小姐想吃什么?

MR.YAMAMOT Excuse me, sir. 先生请问您,

MR.YAMAMOT Can you tell me where the Japanese Garden is? 能不能告诉我, 日本花园在那里?

BILL: It's quite a long walk from here. Why don't you take the Fair bus? It stops right over there, in the Plaza of Nations. Between the statue and the fountain. 从这里走到那边相当远, 您不妨搭乘博览会公车, 它就停在那边, 在广场里的雕像和喷水池之间.

MR.YAMAMOT The statue? Excuse me, I don't see as well as I used to. 雕像啊? 对不起, 我不像以前看得那么清楚.

ALI: Hi, Mr. O'Neill. 嗨, 欧尼尔先生.

BILL: Oh, hi, Ali. 哦, 阿里你好,

BILL: Would you do me a favor? 你愿不愿意帮我一个忙?

ALI: Sure. 好.

BILL: Would you take this gentleman to the bus stop over there? 请你带这位先生到那边巴士站, 好不好?

ALI: Sure. Hi. Where do you want to go? 好, 嗨, 你要去那里? BILL: The gentleman wants to go to the bus stop, Ali. 这位先生要到巴士站, 阿里.

ALI: But where are you going after that? 然后你要去那里呢?

BILL: He asks a lot of questions. 他问了许多问题.

ALI: My father says I shouldn't ask so many questions. 我爸爸说我不该问这么多问题,

ALI: He says it's not polite. So I'm sorry. But I still want to know. 他说这样不礼貌. 所以我道歉, 但是我还是想知道.

BILL: Ali, the next bus will be here any minute. 阿里, 下一班车随时会来.

MR.YAMAMOT I'm going to the Japanese Garden. 我要到日本花园去.

ALI: Are you Japanese? I'm from Iran. 你是不是日本人? 我是伊朗人.

MR.YAMAMOT I was born in Japan. 我在日本出生.

ALI: I went to the Japanese Garden last week. 我上个礼拜到日本花园去过.

MR.YAMAMOT Did you? 噢, 你去过啦?

ALI: Yes, it's very pretty. My mother liked it very much. I think it's too

quiet there, 是的, 非常漂亮, 我妈妈很喜欢. 我觉得那边太安静了,

ALI: but I'll go with you if you want. 不过, 如果你要去的话, 我就陪你去.

MR.YAMAMOT Thank you. But if you come with me, your parents won't know where you are. 谢谢. 不过, 你如果陪我去, 你父母就会不知道你到那里去了.

ALI: If you wait, I'll tell my parents where I'm going. 你若能等我一下, 我就告诉我爸爸妈妈我要去那里.

MR.YAMAMOT You are a good boy. 你真乖.

MR.YAMAMOT Maybe some other time. 或许, 改天吧.

ALI: Do you come here a lot? I'm here every afternoon. My father works in that bank. That's my friend, Mr. O'Neill, the ice cream man. 你常常来这里吗? 我每天下午都在这里. 我爸爸就在那个银行里上班, 那位是我的朋友, 欧尼尔先生, 冰淇淋摊贩.

MR.YAMAMOT Here's the bus. Good-bye, Ali. And thank you. 巴士来了, 再见, 阿里, 谢谢你!

MIGUEL: Marta, how did you meet Michael Crawford? 玛它, 你是怎样认识麦可?郭佛的?

MARTA: It's a funny story. One day while I was coming down 88th Street, 说起来真好笑, 有一天我顺着八十八街走的时候, MARTA: I tripped and fell. 失足跌倒了,

MARTA: My packages spilled all over the sidewalk. 携带的东西都散落了整个人行道.

MARTA: I twisted my ankle, and I couldn't stand up. 我的脚踝扭伤, 简直无法站起来.

MIGUEL: Didn't anyone help you? 没有人帮你吗?

MARTA: A couple was passing by and helped me pick up my groceries. They even carried them home for me. The guy was Michael. 刚好有一对男女走过, 他们帮助我把东西拣起来, 还替我拿回家去, 那个男的就是麦可.

MIGUEL: How long ago was that? 多久以前的事?

MARTA: Oh, about a year ago, I guess. Then, as we were walking home, he mentioned he lived in the neighborhood. So I made a friend. 噢, 大概一年以前. 我想然后在回家的途中, 他说他就住在附近, 于是我们交了朋友,

MARTA: He gives me English lessons, too. 他还替我补习英文. MIGUEL: But he's a painter, isn't he? 咦? 他不是一个画家吗? MARTA: Yes, I think so. Why? 嗯, 好像是, 你为什么问这个? MIGUEL: I'm just putting two and two together. 举一反三嘛! MARTA: What do you mean? 什么意思?

MIGUEL: I saw a picture of Michael on Pedro's desk. 我在佩德罗的书桌上看到麦可的照片.

MARTA: Michael and Pedro! 麦可和佩德罗!

MARTA: I didn't know they knew each other. 他们彼此认识, 我倒还不知道.

MIGUEL: Neither did I. But apparently, they used to be best friends. 我也不知道. 不过, 很显然的, 他们一度是最好的朋友. MARTA: Really? 真的? MARTA: They don't seem to have much in common. 他们好像并没有什么共同点,

MARTA: What happened? 是怎么回事?

MIGUEL: To make a long story short, Michael's old girlfriend fell in love with Pedro. 长话短说, 麦可以前的女朋友与佩德罗相爱了. MARTA: Oh. 噢,

MARTA: That sounds like Pedro. 听起来就像是佩德罗干的. MIGUEL: No, it wasn't exactly Pedro's fault, but Michael wouldn't speak to him after that. 不, 这不完全是佩德罗的过失, 但是从那个时候起, 麦可就不愿意和他说话了.

MARTA: That's understandable. 那是可以了解的.

MIGUEL: Maybe. But it's a shame. 也许. 不过, 我总觉得那是很丢人的.

MARTA: Well, Michael is sensitive. That's why he's so charming. 嗯, 麦可就是敏感一点, 所以才那么令人着迷.

MIGUEL: Yes, but now that Michael is seeing Joana, I hope he'll forgive Pedro. 不错, 但是麦可既然和琼娜在谈恋爱, 我希望他会原谅佩德罗.

MARTA: You don't have to worry about Pedro. 你用不着替佩德罗担忧.

MIGUEL: I know, but I think a good friendship deserves a second chance. 我知道, 但是我认为深厚的友情应该有言归于好的机会. MARTA: So do I, but... 我也这样觉得, 不过...

MIGUEL: And Pedro needs his old friend. He's very lonely. 尔且佩德罗需要他的老朋友, 他非常孤单.

MARTA: Lonely? Every time I see him he's with a different woman. 孤单? 每次我看到他都和不同的女孩子在一起.

MR.NIKZAD: Captain, would you tell me who is responsible for catching the thieves? I'd like to thank him personally. 警长, 您可不可以告诉我, 逮捕那些贼的人是谁? 我想亲自向他道谢.

CAPT.JAMISON: You know him. 你认识他的.

MR.NIKZAD: I do? 真的?

CAPT.JAMISON: But I must ask you not to tell anyone who he is. 不过, 我必须请你不要告诉任何人他是谁,

CAPT.JAMISON: He's one of our undercover men. 他是我们的一个便衣警员.

MR.NIKZAD: Certainly. 那当然!

CAPT.JAMISON: Sergeant O'Neill. Would you step into my office? 欧尼尔警官, 请到我的办公室来一下.

BILL: Captain? 什么事, 警长?

MR.NIKZAD: Mr. O'Neill. The ice cream vendor! I don't believe it. Ali was right. 欧尼尔先生, 那个冰淇淋贩! 我真想不到! 原来阿里是对的!

CAPT.JAMISON: Who was right? 谁对了?

MR.NIKZAD: My son, Ali. 我的儿子阿里.

MR.NIKZAD: He never stops talking about Mr. O'Neill. 他一天到晚都在讲欧尼尔先生.

MR.NIKZAD: He always says, "Mr. O'Neill is a secret agent." 他总是说: 「欧尼尔先生是个密探.」

CAPT.JAMISON: Sergeant, you didn't say anything to the boy, did you? 警官, 你该没有对那个小孩说什么吧?

MR.NIKZAD: Captain, I'm sure he didn't have to. Ali is very... what is the word in English... imaginative. 警长, 我相信他用不着说. 阿里这孩子非常... 英文怎么讲... 想像力很丰富.

MR.NIKZAD: He enjoys pretending to be you, Sergeant. You are his hero. 警官, 你是他心目中的英雄, 他崇拜你, 很喜欢学你. BILL: He's a fine boy. 他是个好孩子.

MR.NIKZAD: And he loves talking to you about baseball. 他也很喜欢和你谈棒球.

MR.NIKZAD: He keeps trying to learn, 他一直试着学,

MR.NIKZAD: but I don't know how to play, so I can't teach him. 可是我不会玩, 所以就没办法教他.

MR.NIKZAD: But tell me Sergeant, how did you know those three were thieves? 那么, 警官请你告诉我, 你怎么知道那三个人是强盗?

BILL: I suspected something right away. 我一开始就起疑心. BILL: They kept walking back and forth in front of the bank. 他们在银行的门口一直走来走去,

BILL: After watching them for three days, I knew something was going to happen soon. 在注意他们三天以后, 我就知道不久即会有事情发生了.

MR.NIKZAD: Why did you wait three days before acting? 你为什么要等三天才采取行动呢?

BILL: We needed more proof, 因为我们需要更多的证据,

BILL: so I started noting their movements carefully. I sold ice cream right under their noses. 所以我开始细心地观察他们的行踪. 我就在他们的跟前卖冰淇淋.

MR.NIKZAD: I am impressed, Sergeant, impressed and grateful. But what a shame. Ali can never know he was right. 我真钦佩你, 警官, 钦佩又感激. 但是, 真可惜, 阿里永远不会知道他是对的. HUSSEIN: Ali! Did you hear? There was a robbery at Dad's bank! 阿里! 你知不知道? 爸爸的银行被人抢劫!

ALI: Wow! Did they take a lot of money? 哇! 他们抢了很多钱吗? HUSSEIN: No. Some undercover policemen at the Fair caught the thieves. 没有, 万博会有便衣警察把强盗抓到了.

ALI: I bet Mr. O'Neill did it! 我想一定是欧尼尔先生抓的,

ALI: When I grow up, I want to be a secret agent like Mr. O'Neill. 我长大了以后, 我要当密探, 就像欧尼尔先生一样. HUSSEIN: Ali, Mr. O'Neill is an ice cream vendor! 阿里, 欧尼尔先生是冰淇淋摊贩!

PEDR It's been a long time. 好久不见了.

MICHAEL: Yes, it has. 是的, 很久不见了.

PEDR How have you been? 你好吗?

MICHAEL: Much better since I spoke to you last. 比上次和你讲话时好多了.

PEDR You know, Michael, I'm sorry about... 我要告诉你, 麦可, 我很抱歉关于...

MICHAEL: You don't have to be. 不用道歉. PEDR Then why are you still angry? Anyway, I am sorry. 那么你为什么还生气? 不管怎么样, 我是很遗憾.

MICHAEL: I am, too. I thought we were friends. 我也是, 我想我们是好朋友.

PEDR We were. 是的, 我们是好朋友.

MICHAEL: How's Marian? 玛丽安她好吗?

PEDR I don't know. 我不知道.

PEDR I haven't seen her for almost three years. 我已经快三年没有看到她了.

MICHAEL: Didn't she stay with you? 她没有跟你在一起吗?

PEDR No. I saw her for a few weeks, and then she left. she went to Florida. 没有, 我们交往了几个星期, 她就离开了. 她到佛罗里达州去了.

MICHAEL: Haven't you kept in touch? 你们没有保持联络吗? PEDR No. There was no reason to. 没有, 没有这个必要,

PEDR I was happy to see her go. 我很高兴她走了.

MICHAEL: Then why did you... 那么你为什么要...

PEDR Now wait a minute, Michael. 慢着, 麦可.

PEDR I didn't go looking for her. 我不会去找她的,

PEDR She came to me. 过去是她找上门来的.

PEDR Michael. It's over. I'm sorry. What more can I say? Let's have a beer and forget the whole thing. 麦可, 事情已经结束了, 我很抱歉, 我还能说什么? 让我们喝杯啤酒去. 将这所有事情都忘掉吧! MICHAEL: Hello, Pedro. How have you been? 佩德罗你好, 最近怎么样?

PEDR Okay, Michael. It's been a long time. 还不错, 麦可, 好久不见. MICHAEL: Are you still interested in photography? 你仍然对摄影有兴趣吗?

PEDR Yes, and I've done a lot of new things. Come on, I'll tell you about them. 是的, 而且我还作了很多新的尝试. 来, 让我来告诉你. MICHAEL: How's your mother? I've missed her. 你妈妈好吗? 我真想念她.

MICHAEL: She's fine. 她很好,

MICHAEL: She'll be glad to see you again. 她会很高兴再看到你. PEDR She's missed you, too. 她也想念你,

PEDR So has the rest of my family. 我们一家人都想念你.

: Eighty-eighth Street is usually a busy street, especially during the summer. But sometimes, early in the morning and in the heat of the afternoon, it is quiet. 八十八街通常是很热闹的, 尤其是在夏天的时候. 不过, 有时候在一大清早和炎热午后里, 八十八街却很安静.

: No, not "quiet", quieter. 不, 不应该说很安静, 应该说比较安静一点才对,

: There are always kids playing ball. 随时都有小孩子在那里打球.

: They don't seem to notice the heat, the darkness, or the passing cars. 闷热的天气、黑暗的夜晚以及往来的车辆, 他们似乎并不在意.

: It's a street like many others. 这条街和其他许多街道一样,

: Children run, and jump, and fall. 街上的小孩, 跑的跑, 跳的跳, 摔倒的摔倒.

: Parents push baby carriages. Young men and women walk slowly, arm

in arm, or hand in hand. 爸爸妈妈们推着婴儿车走, 青年男女臂挽着臂或手牵着手慢慢地走着,

: The people of the neighborhood know each other. 左右邻居彼此都认识.

: When friends meet, they stop and say a word or two. 当朋友相遇的时候, 他们总会停下来寒喧一下.

: Two women, both lost in thought, walk toward each other. 两个沈思的妇女彼此迎面走近,

: As they pass, they look up. 她们走过彼此身边的时候, 都抬起头来看.

: They stop. They smile. 她们止步, 她们微笑.

: They start to speak at the same time. 然后同时开始讲话.

: They laugh, happy to see each other. 她们都很高兴彼此碰面.

: After a minute or two, one turns around and walks the other to her door. 过一两分钟, 其中的一个妇女转身送另外一个妇女到她家门口.

: They stand and talk a few minutes more. 她们站在那里继续谈上几分钟,

: Then each one takes a few steps, turns, and waves good-bye. 然后一个走上几层台阶, 转身挥别.

: At noon on June 3, three men bought sandwiches and ice cream and sat on one of the benches in front of the International Bank. 在六月三日中午, 有三名男子买了三明治和冰淇淋后在国家银行前的橙子上坐下.

: This behavior continued on June 4 and 5. 他们在六月四、五号这两天继续这样做.

: They were trying to look and act like tourists, but they obviously were not. 他们尽力装出观光客的模样和作风, 但是很显然的, 他们并不是.

: They never smiled. 他们始终没有露出笑容,

: They were not enjoying themselves. 心情也并不愉快.

: The suspects carefully noted the movements of each of the bank's employees. 三名嫌疑犯密切注意银行每一个职员往来的情形.

: They even noted when and where I moved my ice cream cart. 他们甚至注意我推冰淇淋车的时间和地点.

: On June 5, at exactly 2:20, when two of the four guards were out to lunch, the three suspects moved toward the entrance of the bank. 在六月五日下午两点二十分整, 当银行四个警卫中的两个人外出午餐的时候, 这三名嫌疑犯走向银行的入口.

: I immediately called for help. Then I moved the ice cream cart closer to the entrance of the bank. 我立刻通知同仁协助, 然后把冰淇淋车移近银行的入口,

: I wanted to be able to stop them from leaving the area. 希望能够阻止他们离开那个区域.

: One of the suspects stood at the door of the bank. 其中的一名嫌疑犯站在银行的门口,

: The other two entered the bank and stood in line. 另外两名则进去银行排队.

: When they got up to the tellers, they took guns out of paper bags. 当他们走到出纳员面前时, 就从牛皮纸袋取出枪.

: Most of the people in the bank didn't know what was happening. 银行里的人大多不知道有事情发生.

: I could see this through the windows of the bank. 这件事情经过, 我从银行的窗外可以看到.

: Meanwhile, the other non-uniformed policemen arrived. 在此同时, 其余的便衣警员也到达了现场.

: We spread out. 我们分布各处.

: Some went into the bank and some stood near the front. 有的到银行里面去, 有的站到门口近处.

: We wanted to wait until they had the money in their hands. 我们等待直到他们拿到了钱,

: Then we got them. 然后把他们逮捕,

: It was all over in twenty seconds. 这件事情只花二十秒钟的时间就结束了.

: I never stopped selling ice cream, although I gave one man too much change. 我始终一直地继续卖冰淇淋, 虽然我多找给一位男士太多的零钱.

: "I like this old bar. 我很喜欢这家老酒馆,

: I know it's old-fashioned, but that's what I like about it. 我明知它有点老式, 不过就因为这样我才喜欢它.

: Sure, it's dark. 当然啦, 里面固然很黑,

: Most bars are. 但是大多数的酒馆都是这样子.

: But that's all right, some things look better in the dark. 那没关系, 有些东西要在黑暗里才好看.

: Besides, you don't go to a bar to read, do you? 尔且, 人上酒馆不是为了看书, 对不对?

: This is a friendly place. 这是一个亲切的地方.

: You can get a beer on your way home from work, 你可以在下班后喝杯啤酒再回家,

: find some friends, relax, 找几个朋友把身心放轻松,

: and forget about your kids, your job, and your mother-in-law. 把孩子、工作和丈母娘都忘掉.

: Times are changing, but "Joe's" stays the same. 时代在改变, 但是「乔之酒吧」没有变.

: Oh, there's a difference. 哦, 对了, 有一点不同.

: This kind of place used to be "for men only." 这个地方过去是「女宾止步」,

: Now, everybody's welcome. 尔现在却是来者不拒.

: If your money's good, we're glad to have you. 只要你喝完付帐, 我们就欢迎你来.

: I've been a bartender here for thirty years, and I'm still happy to come to work and see the old mahogany bar. 我在这里当酒保已经三十年, 每天上班, 看到这个老桃木盖成的酒吧, 仍然感到开心.

: It still makes me happy to see the liquor bottles beside the old French mirror. 看到这个老式法国镜子旁边的酒瓶, 也仍然感到开心.

: It's not a bad life. 这个日子过得还不坏.

: And, you know, it's funny. 还有我告诉你一件很滑稽的事情,

: I don't drink." 我从来不喝酒

常用英语九百句.

常用英语九百句 1. I see. 我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了 ! 3. Let go! 放手 ! 4. Me too. 我也是。 5. My god! 天哪 ! 6. No way! 不行 ! 7. Come on. 来吧 (赶快 8. Hold on. 等一等。 9. I agree。我同意。 10. Not bad. 还不错。 11. Not yet. 还没。 12. See you. 再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴 ! 14. So long. 再见。 15. Why not? 好呀 ! (为什么不呢 ? 16. Allow me. 让我来。 17. Be quiet! 安静点 ! 18. Cheer up! 振作起来 ! 19. Good job! 做得好 !

20. Have fun! 玩得开心 ! 21. How much? 多少钱 ? 22. I'm full. 我饱了。 23. I'm home. 我回来了。 24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 25. My treat. 我请客。 26. So do I. 我也一样。 27. This way。这边请。 28. After you. 您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你 ! 30. Follow me. 跟我来。 31. Forget it! 休想 ! (算了 ! 32. Good luck! 祝好运 ! 33. I decline! 我拒绝 ! 34. I promise. 我保证。 35. Of course! 当然了 ! 36. Slow down! 慢点 ! 37. Take care! 保重 ! 38. They hurt. (伤口疼。

新英语900句生活篇

LESSON 1 SCHOOLS AND EDUCATION What college should I attend in the fall?秋季我该去哪一所大学? I’m majoring in history.我学的是历史专业。 Can you tell me where is the dormitory?你能告诉我宿舍在哪吗?I’m taking extra classes this semester.这个学期我选修了一些额外的课程。 Are you having problems with chemistry?你在化学方面有困难吗?The prices of textbooks have gone up.课本的价格上涨了。 Our class has a meeting after lunch.午餐后我们班要开一个会议。The new professor is very strict.新来的教授很严厉。 Do you want to study together for the exam?你们想一起备考吗?So now that we’ve graduated from high school, what are you going to do?现在我们已经高中毕业了,你有什么打算? My father says that choosing the right college is the most important decision a young person can make.我父亲说,选择一所合适的大学是一个年轻人要作出的最重要的决定。 How long have you attended this school?你在这所学校多久了? I didn’t receive a room assignment for the dormitory, so I need to find out what room I will be living in.我没有收到宿舍房间安排的通知,所以我要去搞清楚我将住哪个房间。 Have you decided on the classes you want to take this semester?你有没有决定这个学期你要学哪些课程? Lesson 2 JOBS AND CAREERS I need to start looking for a job.我得开始找工作了。 What do you think of your new boss?你认为你的新老板如何?My boss works too hard.我的老板工作太努力了。 Does your job pay well?你的工作薪水高吗? We need to improve training in this company.我们需要改善公司的培训。 The interview was very tough this afternoon.今天下午的面试很难。 I spent all day on the phone talking to customers.我一天都在给客户打电话。 I’m so busy that I had lunch at my desk.我非常忙,午饭都是

英语常用口语900句

英语常用口语900句问候客人 1.Good morning,sir. 早上好,先生。 2.Good afternoon,madam. 中午好,太太。 3.Good evening,sir. 晚上好,先生。 4.Good night,madam. 晚安,夫人。 How are you?你好吗? Fine,thank you,and you?很好,谢谢,您呢? Fine,thanks. 很好,谢谢。 5.How do you do?您好? How do you do!您好! 6.Wele to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们饭店。

7.May you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 祝您住店期间愉快。 8.Hope you had a good trip. 希望您旅途愉快。 9.Hope you have a good journey. 祝您旅途愉快。 10.It’s nice to meet you,sir. 见到您很高兴,先生。 11.Pleasant to meet you,sir. My name is??见到您很高兴,先生。我叫××× 12.Wele you back,sir. 欢迎您回来,先生。 13.Nice to see you again,madam. 很高兴又见到您,夫人。 14.Goodbye,thank you for ing. Please e again. 再见,感谢您光临,希望您再次光临。 15.Have a nice day. 祝您今天愉快。 16.Have a good evening. 祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。

生活实用英语900句

学好英语的最简单方式是多背诵一些实用的英语句子 1. I see.我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too.我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on.来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on.等一等。 9. I agree。我同意。 10. Not bad.还不错。 11. Not yet.还没。 12. See you.再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long.再见。 15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) 16. Allow me.让我来。 17. Be quiet! 安静点! 18. Cheer up! 振作起来! 19. Good job! 做得好! 20. Have fun! 玩得开心! 21. How much? 多少钱? 22. I'm full.我饱了。 23. I'm home.我回来了。 24. I'm lost.我迷路了。 25. My treat.我请客。 26. So do I.我也一样。 27. This way。这边请。 28. After you.您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你! 30. Follow me.跟我来。 31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) 32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! 34. I promise.我保证。 35. Of course! 当然了! 36. Slow down! 慢点! 37. Take care! 保重! 38. They hurt.(伤口)疼。 39. Try again.再试试。 40. Watch out! 当心。 41. What's up? 有什么事吗? 42. Be careful! 注意! 43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! 44. Don't move! 不许动! 45. Guess what? 猜猜看? 46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 47. I think so.我也这么想。 48. I'm single.我是单身贵族。49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! 50. Let me see.让我想想。 51. Never mind.不要紧。 52. No problem! 没问题! 53. That's all! 就这样! 54. Time is up.时间快到了。 55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? 56. Count me on 算上我。 57. Don't worry.别担心。 58. Feel better? 好点了吗? 59. I love you! 我爱你! 60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。 61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? 62. That's neat.这很好。 63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? 64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? 65. He is my age.他和我同岁。 66. Here you are.给你。 67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 68. Take it easy.别紧张。 69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! 70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? 71. To be careful! 一定要小心! 72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? 73. Help yourself.别客气。 74. I'm on a diet.我在节食。 75. Keep in Touch.保持联络。 76. Time is money.时间就是金钱。 77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? 78. Y ou did right.你做得对。 79. Y ou set me up! 你出卖我! 80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? 81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心! 82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,对不起。 83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! 84. How's it going? 怎么样? 85. I have no idea.我没有头绪。 86. I just made it! 我做到了! 87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。 88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! 89. It's her field.这是她的本行。 90. It's up to you.由你决定。 91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! 92. What about you? 你呢? 93. Y ou owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 94. Y ou're welcome.不客气。 95. Any day will do.哪一天都行。 96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!

英语900句(一至六册)

英语900句 第一册(上) 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。

常用英语口语900句(免费下载)

常用英语口语900句(免费下载)

第1册A版 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 31. What's this? 这是什么? 32. It's a pen. 是支笔。 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。 37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗?

新英语900句基础篇(全校热卖)

江西省南昌市2015-2016学年度第一学期期末试卷 (江西师大附中使用)高三理科数学分析 一、整体解读 试卷紧扣教材和考试说明,从考生熟悉的基础知识入手,多角度、多层次地考查了学生的数学理性思维能力及对数学本质的理解能力,立足基础,先易后难,难易适中,强调应用,不偏不怪,达到了“考基础、考能力、考素质”的目标。试卷所涉及的知识内容都在考试大纲的范围内,几乎覆盖了高中所学知识的全部重要内容,体现了“重点知识重点考查”的原则。 1.回归教材,注重基础 试卷遵循了考查基础知识为主体的原则,尤其是考试说明中的大部分知识点均有涉及,其中应用题与抗战胜利70周年为背景,把爱国主义教育渗透到试题当中,使学生感受到了数学的育才价值,所有这些题目的设计都回归教材和中学教学实际,操作性强。 2.适当设置题目难度与区分度 选择题第12题和填空题第16题以及解答题的第21题,都是综合性问题,难度较大,学生不仅要有较强的分析问题和解决问题的能力,以及扎实深厚的数学基本功,而且还要掌握必须的数学思想与方法,否则在有限的时间内,很难完成。 3.布局合理,考查全面,着重数学方法和数学思想的考察 在选择题,填空题,解答题和三选一问题中,试卷均对高中数学中的重点内容进行了反复考查。包括函数,三角函数,数列、立体几何、概率统计、解析几何、导数等几大版块问题。这些问题都是以知识为载体,立意于能力,让数学思想方法和数学思维方式贯穿于整个试题的解答过程之中。 二、亮点试题分析 1.【试卷原题】11.已知,,A B C 是单位圆上互不相同的三点,且满足AB AC → → =,则A BA C →→ ?的最小值为( ) A .1 4- B .12- C .34- D .1-

voa英语900句

一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 我是凯西·金。 3. I’m Kathy King. 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 5. Yes, I am. / No, I’m not. 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? fine, too. 我也很好。 8. I’m 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 上课时间到了。 19. It’s time for class. 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 课前我要点名。 21. I’ll call the roll before class. 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 今天就讲到这里。 29. That’s all for today. 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 这是什么? 31. What’s this? 是支笔。 32. It’s a pen. 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 34. No, it isn’t. / Yes, it is. 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It’s Kate’s. 是凯特的。 37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗? 不,那是一辆公共汽车。 38. No, it isn’t. It’s a bus. 39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说? 40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么颜色的?

英语日常用语900句(1)

英语日常用语900句(一) 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。

常用英语口语900句

免费外教在线一对一英语口语课程,登录太平洋英语,三个月与老外畅谈无阻!https://www.wendangku.net/doc/d52914535.html, 第1册A版 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Y es, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 31. What's this? 这是什么? 32. It's a pen. 是支笔。 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 34. No, it isn't. / Y es, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。

新英语900句基础篇

新英语900句之基础篇Lesson60:AT HOME在家里 英语口语学习网https://www.wendangku.net/doc/d52914535.html, 886. You’re always on the phone with your mom for hours. 你总是同你妈妈打电话,一打就是几个小时。 887. I’m not dressed. 我还没有穿好衣服呢。 888. I need you to do me one more favor . 我需要你再帮我一个忙。 889. It’s becoming really messy in there. 那儿变得一团糟。 890. It’s your turn to cut the grass. 该轮到你除草了。 891. I’ll take the dog out for a walk. 我把狗带出去遛一遛。 892. You need to clean the floor this afternoon. 你今天下午需要扫地。 893. The refrigerator light isn’t working. 冰箱的灯坏了。 894. We’re almost out of toothpaste . 我们的牙膏快要用完了。 895. I just want to relax and watch TV after work. 下班后我只想看电视,放松放松。 896. What’s for dinner tonight? 今天晚餐吃什么? 897. I don’t feel like cooking tonight. 我今晚不想做饭。 898. I spent most of the afternoon taking a nap. 我下午的大部分时间都在打盹。 899. Your parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow. 你父母明天来吃晚饭。 900. Have you met our new neighbors across the street? 你见过我们街对面的新邻居吗? 【生词解读】 1. favor n. 善意的行为;恩惠 2. messy adj. 混乱的 3. refrigerator n. 冰箱;雪柜;冷藏室 4. toothpaste n. 牙膏 5. neighbor n. 邻居;邻近的人 新英语900句之基础篇Lesson59:AT THE BOOKSHOP在书店

英语900句第二册Unit4

Unit 4 ASKING ABOUT AGE 第四单元询问年龄196 How old are you? 197 I'm twenty-one years old. 198 My brother is not quite twenty-five, 199 John is not forty-five yet, is he? 200 Mr. Smith is still in his fifties. 201 I'm two years older than you are. 202 My brother is two years younger than I am. 203 How many are there in your family? 204 There are seven of us altogether. 205 My sister is the oldest. 206 I’m the youngest. 207 Guess how old I am. 208 I'd say you're about twenty-three. 209 I was thirty on my last birthday. 210 I'm going to be sixty-one next Tuesday. 196 你多大年纪? 197 我二十一岁。 198 我哥哥还不足二十五岁。 199 约翰还不到四十五岁,是吗? 200 史密斯先生还是五十多岁。 201 我比你大两岁。 202 我弟弟比我小两岁。 203 你家里有几个人? 204 我们一共有七个人。 205 我姐姐是最大的。 206 我是最小的。 207 猜猜我多大。 208 我说你大概二十三岁。 209 上次生日我是过三十岁。 210 下星期二我就要六十一岁了。

英语九百句(美音版-文本+音频)

英语九百句(美音版_文本+音频) 录音下载: http://10.68.84.7:82/pass/wypx/yy900.zip (下载后请将后缀z改成zip) 目录 第一册 一、Greetings 问候语 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 四、About Belongings 关于所有物 五、Identifying People 辨别身份 六、About Introduction 关于介绍 七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日 八、Talking About Objects 谈论事物 九、Talking About Time 叙述时间 十、About Dates 关于日期 第二册 一、About Visits 关于拜访 二、About Language 关于语言 三、Talking About Activities 谈论活动 四、About Age 关于年龄 五、Talking About Daily Activities 谈论日常生活 六、Talking About Yesterday 谈论昨天的事 七、Talking With Friends 与朋友聊天 八、Talking About The Past 谈论过去 九、Asking About The Address 询问地址 十、Asking Questions 提问题 第三册 一、Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比较 二、Asking For Help 寻求帮助 三、Asking Directions 打听情况和问路 四、About Marriage 关于婚姻 五、Talking About Neighbors And Friends 谈论邻居和朋友

新英语900句

新英语900句 你是否经常费力死记单词和语法,却又无法运用自如,有口难言?你是否觉得自己的英语处于一瓶子不满,半瓶子晃荡的水平呢?你是否想以一口流利的英语口语提升自己的竞争力?《新英语900句MP3》将给你提供全套终极解决方案。 本套产品分基础篇和生活篇,共涉及120种实地生活情景。基础篇包括最基本的生活用语,从打招呼,互相介绍,表达自己的喜怒哀乐到征求意见,谈论人与物及现实生活中各场所的用语,涉及范围广泛,地道实用,生活篇则深入话题,从学校与教育,工作和职业,购物。找房子到电影、报纸和杂志。观光。露营。宗教信仰。难忘的经历、回忆、网恋等。引导学习者走进具体生活场景,让你在每一个细小的场合都有“语”可循,充分熟悉衣、食、住、行等日常用语。每个情景都精心收集了最常用的15个地道句子,掌握1800个句子,这真是一笔不小的收获啊! 把《新英语900句MP3》的每一个句子运用到生活中,运用三次,它就属于你的了! 制作公司名称:北京碟中碟软件科技发展有限公司(可可英语) 新英语900句之基础篇 Lesson1:GREETING 打招呼 1、Hello. 你好. 2、Good morning . 早上好. 3. How are you doing? 你好吗? 4. Not bad. 还不错。 5. What’s up? 怎么啦?/有什么新鲜事发生吗? 6. It’s nice to meet you. 见到你很高兴。 7. It’s nice to see you again. 很高兴又见到你。 8. I’m surprised to see you here. 想不到在这里见到你。9. Long time no see. 好久不见了。 10. How have you been? 你近来过得怎么样? 11. Hi, there. 嗨,你好。 12. How are things with you? 你最近还好吗? 13. What’s going on with you?你最近在干什么? 14. What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么? 15、Hey. 喂。 【生词解读】 1. morning n. 早晨;上午 2. surprised adj. 感到惊讶的;出人意外的 Lesson2:INTRODUCTONS 互相介绍 16.. Hi, I’m Marvin.嗨,我是马文。17.. My name is Robert. 我的名字叫罗伯特。

实用英语900句日常用语 对话形式

实用英语900句日常用语对话形式 第一册 一、 Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。

19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 31. What's this? 这是什么? 32. It's a pen. 是支笔。 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。 37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗? 38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一辆公共汽车。 39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说? 40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么颜色的?

英语听力口语900句

English 900 英語九百句 (美音版) 第一册 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗?

疯狂英语900句(全集)

疯狂英语900句(全集) 1. I see.我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too.我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on.来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on.等一等。 9. I agree。我同意。 10. Not bad.还不错。 11. Not yet.还没。 12. See you.再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long.再见。 15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) 16. Allow me.让我来。 17. Be quiet! 安静点! 18. Cheer up! 振作起来! 19. Good job! 做得好! 20. Have fun! 玩得开心! 21. How much? 多少钱? 22. I'm full.我饱了。 23. I'm home.我回来了。 24. I'm lost.我迷路了。 25. My treat.我请客。 26. So do I.我也一样。 27. This way。这边请。 28. After you.您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你! 30. Follow me.跟我来。 31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) 32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! 34. I promise.我保证。 35. Of course! 当然了! 36. Slow down! 慢点! 37. Take care! 保重! 38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。 39. Try again.再试试。40. Watch out! 当心。 41. What's up? 有什么事吗? 42. Be careful! 注意! 43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! 44. Don't move! 不许动! 45. Guess what? 猜猜看? 46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 47. I think so.我也这么想。 48. I'm single.我是单身贵族。 49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! 50. Let me see.让我想想。 51. Never mind.不要紧。 52. No problem! 没问题! 53. That's all! 就这样! 54. Time is up.时间快到了。 55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? 56. Count me on 算上我。 57. Don't worry.别担心。 58. Feel better? 好点了吗? 59. I love you! 我爱你! 60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。 61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? 62. That's neat.这很好。 63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? 64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? 65. He is my age.他和我同岁。 66. Here you are.给你。 67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 68. Take it easy.别紧张。 69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! 70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? 71. To be careful! 一定要小心! 72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? 73. Help yourself.别客气。 74. I'm on a diet.我在节食。 75. Keep in Touch.保持联络。 76. Time is money.时间就是金钱。 77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? 78. You did right.你做得对。 79. You set me up! 你出卖我!

相关文档