文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 着迷英语900句1

着迷英语900句1

着迷英语900句1
着迷英语900句1

视频地址https://www.wendangku.net/doc/ff6662165.html,/user_show/uid_xiaoylly

Book 1

BILL: Good morning, sir. 先生早.

MAN: Good morning. 早.

PAUL Hello, Bill. How are you today? 喂, 比尔, 今天好吗?

BILL: Fine, thanks. Beautiful day! 很好, 谢谢您. 今天天气真好! PAUL Good for business. 是个做生意的好日子.

BILL: Sure is. 说的是.

PAUL See you later. 回头见.

BILL: OK. Paulo. See you later. 好, 回头见, 保罗.

GIRL: Excuse me, sir. 先生, 请问...

BILL: Yes? 有什麽指教?

GIRL: Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 这是不是现代艺术博物馆?

BILL: No. This is the Space Building. That's the Museum over there. 不是, 这是太空大厦. 那边那座是博物馆.

GIRL: Thank you very much. 谢谢您.

BILL: You're welcome. 不客气.

PAUL Bill! 比尔!

BILL: Hi, Paulo. 嗨, 保罗.

PAUL Bill, this is my sister, Joana Farias. 比尔, 这是我妹妹琼娜?法瑞斯.

BILL: Very pleased to meet you. 很高兴认识.

PAUL Excuse me, Bill. Your last name is...? 抱歉, 比尔. 您的姓是...?

BILL: O'Neill. 奥尼尔.

PAUL Bill O'Neill. 比尔?奥尼尔.

JOANA: How do you do, Mr. O'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好.

BILL: Call me Bill. 叫我比尔就可以.

WOMAN: Excuse me, sir. Is this the Museum of Modern Art? 先生, 对不起, 请问这是不是现代艺术馆?

PAUL Good-bye, Bill. See you this afternoon. 比尔再见, 下午见. BILL: Good-bye. A pleasure meeting you, Joana. 再见. 很高兴和您见面, 琼娜.

BILL: Now, Miss. The Museum of Modern Art is... 嗯, 小姐, 现代艺术博物馆在...

PAUL Hello, Bill. 比尔您好.

BILL: Hi, Paulo. How are you? 嗨, 保罗, 您好吗?

PAUL Fine, thanks. Bill, this is my mother, Mrs. Farias. Mother, Bill O'Neill. 很好, 谢谢. 比尔, 这位是家母法瑞斯太太. 妈, 这位是比尔?奥尼尔.

MRS. FARIAS: How do you do, Mr. O'Neill? 奥尼尔先生您好. BILL: Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Farias. 很高兴认识您, 法瑞斯太太. MRS. FARIAS: Paulo, is that Joana over there? 保罗, 那边那位是不是琼娜?

PAUL Yes. Joana! Joana! 是的. 琼娜! 琼娜!

MRS. FARIAS: Good-bye, Mr. O'Neill. Nice to meet you. 奥尼尔先生再见, 很高兴认识您. BILL: A pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Farias. Good night, Paulo. See you tomorrow. 很高兴认识您, 法瑞斯太太. 保罗晚安, 明天见LAURA: Hi, Bill. I'm late again. 比尔, 您好. 我又迟到了.

BILL: Uh-huh. Fifteen minutes. 是的, 迟到了十五分钟.

LAURA: Really? 真的?

BILL: Yes, really. 嗯, 真的.

LAURA: Is my boss here? 老板来了没有?

BILL: Yes, he is. Good luck. 嗯, 来了. 祝您好运.

LAURA: Good morning, sir. 老板您早.

MR. CRAWFORD: Good morning, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐早. LAURA: I'm sorry I'm late, sir, but this morning... 对不起, 老板, 我迟到了. 是因为今天早上...

MR. CRAWFORD: You are always late, Miss Segura. 瑟姑拉小姐, 您总是迟到.

LAURA: But, sir, this morning... 可是今天早上...

MR.CRAWFORD: Miss Segura, please be here at nine o'clock. 瑟姑拉小姐, 请九点钟到.

LAURA: Yes, sir. 是的, 老板.

BILL: Well, how's your boss this morning? 您的老板今天怎麽样? LAURA: He's angry. "Miss Segura. Please be here at nine o'clock." 他生气了. "瑟姑拉小姐, 请您九点钟到."

BILL: Your boss is right. 您的老板没有错.

LAURA: He's a monster! 他是一个怪物!

BILL: He's right, Laura. 劳拉, 他是对的.

LAURA: OK, he's right. 好吧, 他没有错.

BILL: Here. 来这儿.

LAURA: What is it? 那是什麽?

BILL: It's an ice cream sandwich. 一个冰淇淋三明治.

LAURA: How much is it? 多少钱?

BILL: For you-free! 给您... 免费赠送!

LAURA: Oh, Bill. You're a sweetheart! 比尔, 您真好!

MR.CRAWFORD: Hi, dear. Sorry I'm late. 亲爱的, 我回来了. 今天晚了一点, 很抱歉.

MRS. CRAWFORD: That's okay, dear. Busy day? 没关系, 亲爱的, 忙吗?

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, very. My secretary, Miss Segura... 嗯, 非常忙, 我的秘书瑟姑拉小姐...

MRS. CRAWFORD: Laura! How is she? 劳拉! 她怎麽样了?

MR. CRAWFORD: She's fine, but... 她很好, 但是...

MRS. CRAWFORD: Oh, that's good. She's very nice. 那好, 她人很好.

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, she is, but she's always late. 是的, 她很好, 可是她经常迟到.

MRS. CRAWFORD: Very late? 很迟吗?

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes. Fifteen minutes is very late! 嗯, 迟到十五分钟非常的严重!

JOANA: Where's the English class? 英文课在哪 上?

PAUL On the first floor. Room 101. 在一楼, 一零一号教室. JOANA: Are you sure? 您确定吗?

PAUL No, I... 不, 我...

JOANA: Look, Paulo. Are those students in our class? 保罗您看, 那些学生是不是在我们的班上?

PAUL Maybe they are. Excuse me. Good evening. Are you in English 3? 或许是. 很抱歉, 各位晚安. 请问您们是不是上第三级英文? STUDENTS: Yes, we are. 是的, 我们是.

PAUL What's the room number? 教室是几号?

STUDENT 1: 201. On the second floor. 二零一, 在二楼.

PAUL Thank you. See you there. 谢谢. 到那儿见.

PAUL Look, Joana. There's my assistant, Maria, and her husband. Hello, Maria! Over here! 琼娜, 你看, 那位就是我的助手玛利亚, 还有她的先生. 喂, 玛利亚! 在这里!

MARIA: Paulo! Joana! What a surprise! Are you here for English, too? 保罗! 琼娜! 真想不到! 您们也来上英文课吗?

PAULO AND JOANA: Yes, we are. 是的, 我们也是.

MARIA: Howard, this is Paulo Farias, the new manager, and his sister, Joana. My husband, Howard Becker. 霍华德, 这就是那新来的经理保罗?法瑞斯, 和他的妹妹琼娜. 这是我先生, 霍华德?贝克. PAULO, JOANA, AND HOWARD: Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识您. PAUL Here's the room. 201. 到了, 就是这间, 二零一号教室. TEACHER: Good evening, class. 各位同学, 晚安.

STUDENTS: Good evening. 晚安.

TEACHER: Please sit down. Here are your books, New English 900. Now, listen to this dialogue. Books closed. 请坐下. 这是您们的书. "新英语九百句". 现在请把书合起来听听这段对话.

JOANA: Paulo, I'm nervous. 保罗, 我很紧张.

PAUL Why? 为什麽?

JOANA: I'm always nervous in school. 上课的时候我总是会紧张. PAUL Why? The teacher is very nice. 为什麽? 这位老师很慈祥. JOANA: Yes, she is. But English is hard. 她是很慈祥, 可是英文太难了.

PAUL A new language is always hard. 学一种新的语言总是很困难的.

STUDENT: Ssssh! 嘘!

JOANA: I'm sorry. 对不起.

TEACHER: Now, open your books to page 1, and repeat after me. 现在请将书打开到第一页,并跟著我念.

ARTUR There's the plane, Miguel. Wow! It's a 747. 米盖尔, 飞机就在那里. 哇! 是架七四七!

MAMA: My little Miguel. 我的小米盖尔.

MIGUEL: Mama, I'm a man! 妈, 我已经长大了!

ARTUR 747's are beautiful planes. 七四七客机真漂亮.

MAMA: Where is your suitcase? 你的旅行箱在哪 ?

MIGUEL: Right here, Mama. 就在这里, 妈.

MAMA: And your tickets? 机票呢?

MIGUEL: They're in my pocket, Mama. 在我的口袋里, 妈. MAMA: And your passport? 护照呢?

MIGUEL: It's in my pocket, too, Mama. 护照也在我的口袋里, 妈. MAMA: Here's a present. 来, 这是件礼物. MIGUEL: Oh, Mama. 噢, 妈.

MAMA: Open it. 打开吧!

MIGUEL: It's beautiful. 真漂亮.

ARTUR What is it? 那是什麽?

MIGUEL: A gold coin. 一块金币.

MAMA: It's for luck. 是带给你的好运.

MIGUEL: Thank you, Mama. 谢谢妈.

MAMA: Good-bye, Son. 再见, 孩子.

ARTUR Good-bye, Miguel. 米盖尔再见.

MIGUEL: Good-bye Arturo. Good-bye, Mama. 阿徒若再见, 妈再见. CARL Aren't you hungry? 您不饿吗?

ANNA: No, I'm not. Not really. 还好, 不怎麽饿.

CARL Well, it's 9:30, and I am. 哦, 已经九点半了, 我可饿了. ANNA: There's a cafeteria on the ground floor. 在一楼有一个自助餐厅.

CARL But it's expensive, isn't it? 可是那家自助餐厅卖得很贵, 不是吗?

ANNA: No, it isn't. 不贵呀.

CARL How's the food? 菜怎麽样?

ANNA: It's not bad. 还不错.

CARL OK. then. Let's go to the cafeteria. 好吧, 我们就去自助餐厅吧!

CARL What's that in English? 那个英文怎麽讲?

ANNA: Stew. Stew.

CARL Spell it. 拼出来.

ANNA: S-t-e-w. S-t-e-w.

CARL S-t-e-w. Stew, stew. S-t-e-w. Stew, stew.

COUNTERMAN: Next, next. Who's next? 下一位, 下一位, 下一位是谁?

CARL Uh, I'm not ready yet, thank you. 这个... 我还没想好, 不好意思.

COUNTERMAN: Take your time. Next! 慢慢来. 下一位!

CARL What are those, Anna? 安娜, 那些是什麽?

ANNA: Baked potatoes. 烤的马铃薯.

COUNTERMAN: Next! 下一位!

MAN: A hamburger and french fries, please. 请给我一个汉堡, 还有一客炸薯条.

COUNTERMAN: Joe, a burger and fries. Next! 乔, 汉堡、薯条一客! 下一位!

ANNA: You're next, Carlo. 卡洛, 轮到你了.

CARL Uh, stew, a salad, and coffee, please. 这个..., 请给我炖肉、一客沙拉、还有咖啡.

COUNTERMAN: Here you are. The coffee's at that counter over there. Next! 这是你的, 咖啡在那边的柜台上. 下一位.

ANNA: Vegetable soup, please. 请给我蔬菜汤. COUNTERMAN: Here you are. Next! 这是你的. 下一位!

CARL What's that? 那是什麽?

ANNA: Pizza. Pizza.

CARL No, not in Italian. What is it in English? 不, 不是用意大利文, 英文怎麽讲?

ANNA: It's "pizza" in English, too. 英文也叫Pizza.

CARL Oh, really? What are those? 哦, 真的? 那些是什麽东西? ANNA: Baked potatoes. 烤马铃薯.

CARL And this? 那这个呢?

ANNA: Uh... an apple. 嗯... 是apple (苹果).

CARL Are you sure? 你确定吗?

ANNA: Yes, I'm sure. 当然确定.

CARL Spell it. 把它拼出来.

ANNA: A-p-p-l-e. A-p-p-l-e.

CARL A-p-p-l-e, apple. Spell "potato". A-p-p-l-e, apple, 把potato (马铃薯) 拼出来.

ANNA: P-o-t-a-t-o. P-o-t-a-t-o.

CARL And... 还有这个...

ANNA: Look! Isn't that Atsuko, the woman in our class? let's sit there. Hi, Atsuko. Where's your husband? 你看! 那不是我们班上的明子吗? 我们坐那边吧. 明子你好,你的先生呢?

ATSUK He's in line again. He's hungry tonight. 他又去排队了, 他今天晚上很饿.

CARL How's the food here? 这里的菜怎麽样?

ATSUK It's okay. The rice isn't good, but the sandwiches are okay. 还可以, 这里的饭不好吃, 但是三明治还不错.

PEDR Are you writing letters again? 你又在写信了?

MIGUEL: Huh? 什麽?

PEDR What are you doing? 你在做什麽?

MIGUEL: I'm writing to my mother. 我在写信给我妈妈.

PEDR Send her my regards. 代我问候她.

MIGUEL: Where are you going? Isn't that my new sweater? 你要去哪里? 那不是我的新毛衣吗?

PEDR Yes. I'm going to the movies with Marta, the Colombian girl on the fourth floor. 是. 我正要与四楼那位哥伦比亚女孩子玛它去看电影.

MIGUEL: You are? What about the woman in your office? 你真要去? 那, 你的公司那位小姐呢?

PEDR What about her? 她怎麽样?

MIGUEL: Aren't you seeing her tonight? 你今天晚上不是要去看她的吗?

PEDR No, tomorrow night. 不是, 是明天晚上.

MIGUEL: And... what's her name, the girl in the bakery? 还有... 面包店那个叫什麽名字来著的女孩子?

PEDR Yolanda? I'm seeing her on Friday. 幼兰达? 我星期五要看她. MIGUEL: Marta's a nice girl. 玛它是个很善良的好女孩.

PEDR Who? Oh, Marta. Yes, she is, isn't she? It's her birthday next Sunday. 谁? 哦, 玛它. 是的, 她很善良可不是吗? 下星期天是她的生日.

MIGUEL: I know. April 22nd. 我知道, 是四月二十二号.

PEDR We're going to a party. 我们将要参加一个宴会.

MIGUEL: Aren't you going to the movies? 你们不是要去看电影吗? PEDR Yes. Tonight Marta and I are going to the movies. Next week, on Marta's birthday, we're going to a party. 是啊! 我和玛它今天晚上要去看电影. 在下个礼拜玛它过生日时, 我将要参加宴会. MIGUEL: Oh. 喔!

PEDR Marta isn't going to the party. 玛它不参加聚会了. MIGUEL: Oh? Why? 哦? 为什麽?

PEDR She's sick. 她生病了.

MIGUEL: Oh, I'm sorry. What's wrong? 噢, 真可惜, 她怎麽了? PEDR A headache. 头痛.

MIGUEL: A headache? 头痛啊?

PEDR Yes, a headache. 对了, 头痛.

MIGUEL: Where are you going? 你要去哪 ?

PEDR To the party. 去参加聚会.

MIGUEL: You're going alone? 你一个人去吗?

PEDR Sure. Are you writing to your mother again? 当然. 你又要写信给你妈妈?

MIGUEL: Yes. 是的.

PEDR Send her my regards. Well, I'm going. Good-bye. 请代我问候她. 好了, 我要走了, 再见.

MIGUEL: Bye. See you later. 回头见.

MARTA: Who is it? 那一位?

MIGUEL: Miguel. Pedro's friend. 米盖尔, 佩德罗的朋友. MARTA: What a surprise! Come in. 真想不到! 请进.

MIGUEL: Thank you. Here. Happy birthday. 谢谢. 这个给你, 祝你生日快乐.

MARTA: Oh, Miguel. They're beautiful! Thank you. 米盖尔, 真漂亮, 谢谢你.

MIGUEL: I'm sorry about your headache. 听说你头痛, 我真替你难过.

MARTA: Headache? Oh, yes, my headache. I'm fine now, thank you. 头痛? 噢, 是的, 我是头痛, 但现在已经好了, 谢谢你. MIGUEL: I'm glad. Let's go to a movie, then. 我很高兴. 那麽, 我们一起去看电影, 好不好?

MARTA: Miguel! What a good idea! 米盖尔! 那真是一个好主意! BILL: Hello! Nora? Billy? Jack? Suzy? Peggy? I'm home! 喂! 诺拉? 比利? 杰克? 苏西? 蓓姬? 我回来了!

NORA: Hi, dear. You're home early. 嗨! 亲爱的, 你回来得很早嘛! BILL: Hi, honey. Where were you? 嗨! 甜心, 你刚才在哪里? NORA: I was in the bathroom. 我在洗手间.

BILL: Where are the kids? 孩子们到哪里去了?

NORA: Peggy's at the library. Billy and Jack are at baseball practice. 蓓姬去图书馆, 比利和杰克练棒球去了.

BILL: And Suzy? 苏西呢?

NORA: She was here a few minutes ago. Maybe she's in her room. 她刚刚还在这里, 也许在她的房里吧!

BILL: Gee, I'm tired. 唷, 好累.

NORA: How was your day? 今天怎麽样?

BILL: Busy, but not bad. 很忙, 但是还不错.

BILLY AND JACK: Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. 妈你好. 爸你好.

BILL: Hi, kids. How was baseball practice? 你们好, 棒球练得怎麽样?

JACK: Great! I'm hungry, Mom. 非常好. 妈, 我肚子饿了.

BILLY: Jack, we weren't great, and you know it. 杰克, 我们练得并不好, 你是知道的.

JACK: Maybe you weren't. 或许你练得不好.

BILLY: Oh, I see. You were great, but the team wasn't. 哦, 我懂了, 你练得非常好, 而全队不怎麽好.

JACK: Right. Now you understand. 对了, 你现在才晓得.

BILLY: Jack, you are a... 杰克, 你这个人...

NORA: Dinner's almost ready. About five more minutes. 再五分钟左右, 晚餐就好了.

BILL: When's the big game? 什麽时候大赛?

BILLY: Next Saturday. This was our last practice before the game. 下星期六. 这是我们比赛前的最後一次练习.

JACK: I'm hungry. 我肚子饿了.

BILLY: Hey, Jack. Let's practice until dinner's ready. 嗨, 杰克. 我们再去练, 练到吃晚餐为止.

JACK: OK. Superman. Let's go. 好吧, 超人. 走吧!

ALI: Mama, I'm hungry. I want a hot dog. 妈, 我饿了, 我要吃热狗. MRS. NIKZAD: Ali, be patient. 阿里, 不要急.

MR. NIKZAD: Now let's see. 我们来看

MR. NIKZAD: On this map there are three restaurants in the Plaza of Nations, 这张地图, 上面有三家餐馆在国家广场里,

MR. NIKZAD: Italian, French, and Spanish. 包括义大利风味、法国风味和西班牙风味.

MR. NIKZAD: How about Italian food for lunch? 午餐吃义大利菜怎麽样?

ALI: But, Father, I want a hot dog! 但是, 爸, 我要吃热狗嘛!

MR. NIKZAD: Ali, be quiet. I'm talking to your mother. 阿里,别吵, 我在跟你妈说话.

MRS. NIKZAD: Dear, he's only six. 亲爱的, 他才六岁嘛!

ALI: Look! An ice cream man! May I have an ice cream sandwich, please, please? I love ice cream sandwiches. 你看! 冰淇淋摊贩! 我可以吃冰淇淋三明治吗? 拜托! 我最喜欢吃冰淇淋三明治.

MR. NIKZAD: He's impossible. 真是拿他没办法.

MRS. NIKZAD: He's only a child. 他还小.

MR. NIKZAD: You may have your ice cream sandwich after lunch. 吃完午餐以後你才可以吃冰淇淋三明治.

MR. NIKZAD: Excuse me, sir. Can you help me? Where is the Italian restaurant? 对不起先生, 您能不能帮个忙? 请问义大利餐馆在哪

?

BILL: It's in the Italian Pavilion, over there. On the second floor. 就在那边的义大利馆里面. 在二楼.

MR. NIKZAD: Thank you. 谢谢.

ALI: I can have an ice cream sandwich later, can't I? 待会儿我可以吃冰淇淋三明治吗?

BILL: Of course, you can. After lunch. 当然可以, 但要在吃过午餐以後.

ALI: My name's Ali. 我的名字叫阿里.

MRS. NIKZAD: Come along, Ali. The man is busy. 过来, 阿里, 这位先生很忙. BILL: That's OK. Where are you from, Ali? 没关系, 阿里, 你从哪儿来的?

ALI: Iran. 伊朗.

BILL: Really? 真的吗?

ALI: Yes. I can speak two languages. 嗯, 我会说两种语言.

BILL: Oh? Your English is very good. 哦? 你英文说得很好.

ALI: Yes. 嗯.

MR. NIKZAD: Come, Ali! The restaurant's over here. 阿里,来, 餐馆就在这 .

MRS. NIKZAD: Come along, Ali. Good-bye, sir. Thank you for your help. 快来, 阿里. 先生再见, 谢谢你的帮忙.

ALI: Bye-bye, ice cream man. 拜拜, 卖冰淇淋的先生.

BILL: Good-bye, Ali. See you after lunch. 阿里,再见, 午餐後再碰头. WAITER: Here are your cocktails. 这是二位的鸡尾酒.

MR. CRAWFORD: Thank you. 谢谢.

WAITER: The sherry? 雪利酒是哪一位的?

MRS. CRAWFORD: For me, thank you. 我的, 谢谢.

WAITER: And the martini is for you, sir? 这杯马丁尼该是先生的吧? MR. CRAWFORD: Yes, thank you. 是的, 谢谢.

WAITER: May I take your order now? 二位要不要点菜?

MR. CRAWFORD: Please. 好的.

WAITER: The lobster is very good today. 今天的龙虾很不错.

MR. CRAWFORD: Dear? 亲爱的, 怎麽样?

MRS. CRAWFORD: Oh, a fruit salad, please. 噢, 请给我一客水果沙拉.

WAITER: Certainly. And you, sir? 好的. 先生您呢?

MR. CRAWFORD: The lobster, and a salad, please. 请来个龙虾和沙拉.

WAITER: Thank you. Wine, sir? 好的, 先生要不要叫一点葡萄酒? MR. CRAWFORD: Wine, dear? 亲爱的, 要不要酒?

MRS. CRAWFORD: No, not for me. 不, 我不要.

MR. CRAWFORD: No, thank you. 不要, 谢谢.

WAITER: Very good, sir. 好的, 先生.

PAUL Hey, Joana. Why aren't you ready? It's almost 7 o'clock! 嗨, 琼娜! 你怎麽还没准备好? 快七点了!

JOANA: I'm sorry, Paulo. I'm not going. I have to study. 对不起, 保罗. 我不去了, 我要念书.

PAUL But you can study later. Don't you want to go? 念书可以待会儿再念, 你不想去吗?

JOANA: No, not really. I don't like dinner parties. 嗯, 我不太想去, 我不喜欢宴会.

PAUL But what can I tell the Crawfords? 那麽我怎麽跟郭佛夫妇说呢?

JOANA: Tell them I'm sick. 告诉他们说我不舒服.

PAUL But you aren't sick. Come on, Joana. I don't like to lie. 可是你没有不舒服呀! 拜托, 琼娜, 我不喜欢撒谎.

JOANA: And I don't like to go to dinner parties. 我不喜欢参加宴会. PAUL Come on, Joana. You can't say "no" to the Crawfords. 琼娜帮个忙, 你不能拒绝郭佛家人的邀请.

JOANA: My English is so bad, and they don't speak Portuguese. 我的英文那麽差, 而他们又不会说葡萄牙文.

PAUL Your English is fine. And you have a good accent. 你的英文很好, 而且你的发音很标准.

JOANA: Do you really think so? 你真的这样认为吗?

PAUL Yes, I do. And you can practice your English at the party. 是的, 我真的这样认为. 何况你参加宴会, 又可以练习说英文. JOANA: You're so confident. 你倒很有信心.

PAUL Then you're coming? 这麽说, 你是要去了.

JOANA: No, Paulo. I don't want to go. 不, 保罗, 我还是不想去. PAUL Please, Joana. Do it for me. For my career. 琼娜, 我求你, 就算是为我好了, 为了我的前途

JOANA: Who's that? 是谁啊?

PAUL He's here. Please, Joana, for me. The door's open! Come in! 他来了, 琼娜请帮我开开门. 门没锁, 请进!

MICHAEL: Hi, Paulo. 嗨, 保罗.

PAUL Hello, Michael. Do you know my sister, Joana? 嗨, 迈克尔. 你认不认识我妹妹琼娜?

MICHAEL: No, I don't. 不认识.

PAUL Joana, I want you to meet Michael Crawford. He's driving us to his parents' party. 琼娜, 介绍一下, 这是迈克尔?郭佛. 他要载我们去参加他父母的宴会.

JOANA: How do you do? 你好.

MICHAEL: It's a pleasure to meet you Joana. 琼娜, 很高兴认识. PAUL I'm ready, but Joana... 我已经准备好了, 但是琼娜她... JOANA: Oh, Paulo. Just five more minutes. Sorry to keep you waiting. 噢, 保罗, 再五分钟就好了. 对不起, 让你等.

MICHAEL: Don't apologize. I'm happy you're coming. 不用道歉, 我很高兴你们来参加.

MR. CRAWFORD: Michael. 迈克尔.

MICHAEL: Yes, Dad. 爸爸, 什麽事?

MR. CRAWFORD: We have to talk. 我们必须谈一谈. MICHAEL: Oh? What about? 哦? 谈什麽?

MR. CRAWFORD: The business, son. 谈有关公司的事. MICHAEL: What about it? 公司怎麽样?

MR. CRAWFORD: It's growing. I want an assistant, and... 公司在扩大业务, 我需要一个助手, 而...

MICHAEL: And you want me. 而您需要我.

MR. CRAWFORD: Yes. I'm 57. Soon... 对, 我已经五十七岁了, 没多久...

MICHAEL: Dad. You know I'm an artist. 爸爸, 你知道我是个艺术家.

MR. CRAWFORD: I don't understand. 我不了解.

MICHAEL: I know you don't. 我知道你不了解.

MR. CRAWFORD: You're 29. You're intelligent. 你二十九岁, 又很有头脑.

MICHAEL: And I want to paint. 我要画画.

MR. CRAWFORD: That's a hobby, not a career. 那是一种嗜好, 不是一种职业.

MICHAEL: What about Michelangelo or Picasso? Was it a hobby for them, too? 米开朗基罗跟毕加索呢? 画画对他们来讲也是一种嗜好吗?

MR. CRAWFORD: No. Of course not. But... 不是, 当然不是, 可是... MICHAEL: But what? Maybe I'm not Picasso. But I have to try. Give me a year. One more year. 可是怎麽样? 我固然不是毕加索, 可是我不能不试一试. 再给我一年的时间好了, 一年.

FRIEND: Don't cry, Laura. You don't have to work there. 劳拉你不要哭, 你不一定要在那里工作.

LAURA: But I need the money! 可是我不能喝西北风! (可是我需要钱呀!)

FRIEND: Why don't you look for a new job? 你为什麽不找一份新的工作?

LAURA: Where? How? I don't know my way around New York. I feel lost. 到哪里找? 怎麽找? 我对纽约不熟, 我感到茫然.

FRIEND: What's wrong with the job, Laura? What don't you like about it? 劳拉, 那份工作哪里不好? 你是哪一点不喜欢呢?

LAURA: My boss. I don't understand him. 我的老板, 我不了解他. FRIEND: What don't you understand? 你哪一点不了解?

LAURA: I don't think he's human. 我觉得他不是人.

FRIEND: What do you mean? 我不懂?

LAURA: For him, business is everything. Business is his life. 对他来说, 生意就是一切, 生意就是他的生命.

FRIEND: Oh, Laura. He can't be so bad. 噢, 劳拉, 他不可能那麽差劲.

LAURA: Oh, yes he is. He's a machine. 他的确那麽差劲. 他像机器一样.

LAURA: No friendly words, no smiles, no little compliments. Nothing. Just business. 从来不说一声友善的话, 从来不微笑, 从来不称赞人家一下. 什麽都没有, 就只有生意.

LAURA: He isn't human. 他没有人性.

FRIEND: What about your work? You like it, don't you? 你的工作怎麽样? 你喜欢, 对不对?

LAURA: Yes, I do. And I know I'm a good secretary, but... 是的, 我喜欢. 而且我知道我是个好秘书, 可是...

FRIEND: But what? 可是怎麽样?

LAURA: To him, I am nothing. A machine. A late machine. I am not a machine. 我在他的眼里一文不值, 是部机器. 一部过时的机器, 但我不是机器!

FRIEND: Why don't you talk to him? 你为什麽不和他说呢? LAURA: Because he's impossible. Leopards don't change their spots. I have to look for a new job. 因为他不可理喻, 本性难移. 我必须找份新工作.

PAUL What are you doing? 你在做什麽?

JOANA: I'm writing a note to the Crawfords. I want to thank them for dinner. 我在写一封信给郭佛家人, 以感谢他们的晚餐招待.

PAUL Why don't you call them? Here people always use the phone. 为什麽不打电话? 这里的人都是用电话的.

JOANA: Well, okay. 好吧.

PAUL Why don't we invite them to dinner? 我们为什麽不请他们来吃晚餐?

JOANA: That's a good idea. I want Mama to meet Mrs. Crawford. 这个主意很好, 我希望妈妈能认识郭佛太太.

PAUL What about Mr. Crawford? Don't you like him? 郭佛先生呢? 你不喜欢他吗?

JOANA: He's impossible. 他不可理喻.

PAUL Be nice to him. 你要对他好一点.

JOANA: You can be nice to him. I don't like him. 你可以对他好, 我可不喜欢他.

PAUL Are you inviting Michael, too? 你也要请迈克尔吗? JOANA: Of course. 当然.

PAUL He was very happy last night. 他昨天晚上很开心.

JOANA: I was, too. 我也很开心.

PAUL But Michael is always so quiet. And last night, he was talking and laughing. 可是迈克尔总是那麽沈默. 而昨天晚上他却有说有笑.

JOANA: What do you think about Michael? 你对迈克尔印象怎麽样? PAUL I think he's a great guy, but he isn't very ambitious. 我认为他人非常好, 可是不太上进.

JIM: Grandfather, don't lift that. Let me help you. 爷爷, 别提那个, 让我帮你忙.

MR. YAMAMOT Thank you, but... 谢谢, 但...

JIM: You have a bad back. 你的背脊骨不好.

MR. YAMAMOT I am old, but I'm not helpless. 我年纪大了, 可是还挺得住.

JIM: OK, Grandfather. Can I help you? 好吧, 爷爷. 能为您效劳吗? CUSTOMER 1: Do you have any lettuce? 有没有莴苣?

JIM: Yes, sir. Over there, in the second case. 有的, 先生, 在那边, 第二个框 .

CUSTOMER 1: How much is it? 怎麽卖?

JIM: Seventy-nine cents a head. 一棵七毛九.

CUSTOMER 2: Excuse me. How much are the grapes? 请问葡萄怎麽卖?

JIM: Ninety-nine cents a pound. 一磅九毛九.

CUSTOMER 2: And the oranges? 橙子呢?

JIM: They're five for a dollar. 一块钱五个.

JIM: Can I help you? 买什麽?

CUSTOMER 1: Please. I can't find the lettuce. 麻烦你一下, 我找不到莴苣.

JIM: Isn't there any in the second case? 第二个箱子里没有吗? CUSTOMER 1: I don't think so. 好像没有.

JIM: We don't have a lot of lettuce today. How much do you need? 我们今天没有很多莴苣, 您需要多少?

CUSTOMER 1: Not much. Only one head. Oh, and a few limes. 不多, 一棵就够了. 对了, 还要几个酸橙.

JIM: The limes are over there. 酸橙在那边.

CUSTOMERR 1: There aren't many there. 那边没有几个.

JIM: Oh? How many do you need? 哦? 您要几个?

CUSTOMER 1: Oh, four or five. 大概四五个.

MR. YAMAMOT Is anything wrong? 有什麽问题吗? CUSTOMER 1: Oh, hello, Mr. Yamamoto. 噢, 山本先生, 您好. MR. YAMAMOT You know my name? 你知道我的名字啊? CUSTOMER 1: Of course. Your market is famous. 当然, 您的店很有名.

MR. YAMAMOT Is it? 是吗?

CUSTOMER 1: There's an article about it in the paper. Here, look. "GOING TO THE FAIR? FIRST STOP: YAMAMOTO'S FRUIT AND VEGETABLE MARKET." 报纸上有一篇文章讲它. 来, 你看: "打算到博览会去吗? 第一站: 山本果菜店."

JIM: May I buy the newspaper from you? 我能向你买这份报纸吗? CUSTOMER 1: No, take it, please. Here. 不用, 你拿去好了, 不要客气. 来.

JIM: Thank you. Now the lettuce. Here. There was a head in the case with the cabbage. 谢谢. 现在找找莴苣看, 有了, 箱子里有一棵和洋白菜放在一起.

CUSTOMER 1: How much is it? 多少钱一棵?

JIM: Seventy-nine cents. 七毛九分.

MR. YAMAMOT No. Give it to him for forty cents. It's the last head. 不必那麽多, 算它四毛好了, 那是最後一棵.

CUSTOMER 1: Thank you, Mr. Yamamoto. Good-bye. 谢谢您, 山本先生, 再见.

MR. YAMAMOT Good-bye. 再见.

JIM: OK. Who's next? Whose oranges are these? 好的, 下一位是谁? 这些是谁要的橙子?

CUSTOMER 2: They're mine. 是我要的.

JIM: And the potatoes? 马铃薯呢?

CUSTOMER 2: Hers. 是她的.

$1.99, please. 一共是一元九毛九分.?JIM: That's

ALI: Hello, ice cream man. 您好, 卖冰淇淋的.

BILL: Hello, Ali. Are you alone? 阿里,你好, 你一个人啊?

ALI: Yes. 是的.

BILL: Where are your parents? 你父母在哪里?

ALI: I don't know. 我不知道.

BILL: Really? Uh... Ali... 真的? 阿里, 这个...

ALI: May I have an ice cream sandwich, please? 我可不可以吃一个冰淇淋三明治? 可不可以?

BILL: Sure, Ali. Why don't you sit down and talk to me? 当然可以. 你为什麽不坐下来跟我聊聊天?

ALI: OK. Here's thirty-five cents. 好. 给您三毛五分钱.

BILL: Whose money is that? 那是谁的钱?

ALI: It's mine. 是我的.

BILL: It's yours? You're a rich young man! 是你的? 你这个年轻人很有钱.

ALI: Yes. 对啊!

BILL: I like your jacket, Ali. 阿里, 我很喜欢你的外套.

ALI: I don't. It's my brother's. 我不喜欢, 是我哥哥的.

BILL: Don't you like your brother? 你不喜欢你哥哥吗?

ALI: No. My father and mother like my brother. He's always good. I don't like him. 嗯, 我爸爸妈妈都喜欢哥哥. 他总是很乖, 我不喜欢他.

BILL: I like you, Ali. 阿里,我喜欢你.

ALI: May I come home with you? 我可不可以和您回家?

BILL: Look! Isn't that your mother? She's crying, Ali. 看! 那不是你的妈妈吗? 阿里, 她正在喊你.

ALI: Mommy! Mommy! Here I am! 妈! 妈! 我在这里!

新英语900句生活篇

LESSON 1 SCHOOLS AND EDUCATION What college should I attend in the fall?秋季我该去哪一所大学? I’m majoring in history.我学的是历史专业。 Can you tell me where is the dormitory?你能告诉我宿舍在哪吗?I’m taking extra classes this semester.这个学期我选修了一些额外的课程。 Are you having problems with chemistry?你在化学方面有困难吗?The prices of textbooks have gone up.课本的价格上涨了。 Our class has a meeting after lunch.午餐后我们班要开一个会议。The new professor is very strict.新来的教授很严厉。 Do you want to study together for the exam?你们想一起备考吗?So now that we’ve graduated from high school, what are you going to do?现在我们已经高中毕业了,你有什么打算? My father says that choosing the right college is the most important decision a young person can make.我父亲说,选择一所合适的大学是一个年轻人要作出的最重要的决定。 How long have you attended this school?你在这所学校多久了? I didn’t receive a room assignment for the dormitory, so I need to find out what room I will be living in.我没有收到宿舍房间安排的通知,所以我要去搞清楚我将住哪个房间。 Have you decided on the classes you want to take this semester?你有没有决定这个学期你要学哪些课程? Lesson 2 JOBS AND CAREERS I need to start looking for a job.我得开始找工作了。 What do you think of your new boss?你认为你的新老板如何?My boss works too hard.我的老板工作太努力了。 Does your job pay well?你的工作薪水高吗? We need to improve training in this company.我们需要改善公司的培训。 The interview was very tough this afternoon.今天下午的面试很难。 I spent all day on the phone talking to customers.我一天都在给客户打电话。 I’m so busy that I had lunch at my desk.我非常忙,午饭都是

生活实用英语900句

学好英语的最简单方式是多背诵一些实用的英语句子 1. I see.我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too.我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on.来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on.等一等。 9. I agree。我同意。 10. Not bad.还不错。 11. Not yet.还没。 12. See you.再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long.再见。 15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) 16. Allow me.让我来。 17. Be quiet! 安静点! 18. Cheer up! 振作起来! 19. Good job! 做得好! 20. Have fun! 玩得开心! 21. How much? 多少钱? 22. I'm full.我饱了。 23. I'm home.我回来了。 24. I'm lost.我迷路了。 25. My treat.我请客。 26. So do I.我也一样。 27. This way。这边请。 28. After you.您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你! 30. Follow me.跟我来。 31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) 32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! 34. I promise.我保证。 35. Of course! 当然了! 36. Slow down! 慢点! 37. Take care! 保重! 38. They hurt.(伤口)疼。 39. Try again.再试试。 40. Watch out! 当心。 41. What's up? 有什么事吗? 42. Be careful! 注意! 43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! 44. Don't move! 不许动! 45. Guess what? 猜猜看? 46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 47. I think so.我也这么想。 48. I'm single.我是单身贵族。49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! 50. Let me see.让我想想。 51. Never mind.不要紧。 52. No problem! 没问题! 53. That's all! 就这样! 54. Time is up.时间快到了。 55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? 56. Count me on 算上我。 57. Don't worry.别担心。 58. Feel better? 好点了吗? 59. I love you! 我爱你! 60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。 61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? 62. That's neat.这很好。 63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? 64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? 65. He is my age.他和我同岁。 66. Here you are.给你。 67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 68. Take it easy.别紧张。 69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! 70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? 71. To be careful! 一定要小心! 72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? 73. Help yourself.别客气。 74. I'm on a diet.我在节食。 75. Keep in Touch.保持联络。 76. Time is money.时间就是金钱。 77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? 78. Y ou did right.你做得对。 79. Y ou set me up! 你出卖我! 80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? 81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心! 82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,对不起。 83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! 84. How's it going? 怎么样? 85. I have no idea.我没有头绪。 86. I just made it! 我做到了! 87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。 88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! 89. It's her field.这是她的本行。 90. It's up to you.由你决定。 91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! 92. What about you? 你呢? 93. Y ou owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 94. Y ou're welcome.不客气。 95. Any day will do.哪一天都行。 96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!

英语900句(一至六册)

英语900句 第一册(上) 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。

英语900句(1)

1.他独自一人完成了这项被认为不可能的任务.(by himself) 2.当他长大后,他开始从事写作,并以此作为自己的终身事业(take up)\ 3.我们班过去三年在篮球赛中都获得了冠军,今年也不会例外。(without exception) 4.父母对于孩子的影响将会贯穿他们的一生。(all through their lives) 5.你认识今天将手上的那位布朗先生吗?(operate) 6.站在这美丽的森林中,他情不自禁地深呼吸。(can’t help but do) 7.这次坠机事件造成112个人死亡。(result in) 8.在经历了一次又一次的失败后,他终于成功了。(one after another)\ 9.中国加入了世贸后,一大批外资公司涌入了上海。(a great number of) 10.他的父母忙于工作,因此她在幼年时就学会了照顾自己。(at an early age) 11.圣诞节,孩子们互相交换礼物和祝福。(exchange) 12.和外国人交谈时,我们应该避开那些私人话题。(avoid) 13.不要和他开玩笑,他很容易生气的。(take offence) 14.她通过画画来表达她的想法。(by means of) 15.那个男生早已习惯在公共场合发言。(in public) 16.收费从5元到10元不等。(vary) 17.狗的鼻子能使它分辨各种气味。(enable)\ 18.这些问题中的一部分仍未被解答。(leave) 19.发光的不都是金子。(glitter) 20.他们用香槟来庆祝他们的胜利。(celebrate) 21.这本书使我们清楚的了解了古人们是如何生活的。(give sb,a picture) 22.警察跟踪罪犯来到他家。(track) 23.他没来不是因为生病,而是因为懒惰。(not…..but) 24.缺乏睡眠肯定会影响人们的健康。(certain) 25.医生必须时常防备以免把疾病传染给他的家人。(infect )

新英语900句基础篇(全校热卖)

江西省南昌市2015-2016学年度第一学期期末试卷 (江西师大附中使用)高三理科数学分析 一、整体解读 试卷紧扣教材和考试说明,从考生熟悉的基础知识入手,多角度、多层次地考查了学生的数学理性思维能力及对数学本质的理解能力,立足基础,先易后难,难易适中,强调应用,不偏不怪,达到了“考基础、考能力、考素质”的目标。试卷所涉及的知识内容都在考试大纲的范围内,几乎覆盖了高中所学知识的全部重要内容,体现了“重点知识重点考查”的原则。 1.回归教材,注重基础 试卷遵循了考查基础知识为主体的原则,尤其是考试说明中的大部分知识点均有涉及,其中应用题与抗战胜利70周年为背景,把爱国主义教育渗透到试题当中,使学生感受到了数学的育才价值,所有这些题目的设计都回归教材和中学教学实际,操作性强。 2.适当设置题目难度与区分度 选择题第12题和填空题第16题以及解答题的第21题,都是综合性问题,难度较大,学生不仅要有较强的分析问题和解决问题的能力,以及扎实深厚的数学基本功,而且还要掌握必须的数学思想与方法,否则在有限的时间内,很难完成。 3.布局合理,考查全面,着重数学方法和数学思想的考察 在选择题,填空题,解答题和三选一问题中,试卷均对高中数学中的重点内容进行了反复考查。包括函数,三角函数,数列、立体几何、概率统计、解析几何、导数等几大版块问题。这些问题都是以知识为载体,立意于能力,让数学思想方法和数学思维方式贯穿于整个试题的解答过程之中。 二、亮点试题分析 1.【试卷原题】11.已知,,A B C 是单位圆上互不相同的三点,且满足AB AC → → =,则A BA C →→ ?的最小值为( ) A .1 4- B .12- C .34- D .1-

儿童英语900句

儿童英语900百句 Grade 1 1.What’s your name ? 你就什么名字? 2.My name is Diana. 我叫Diana. 3.How old are you ? 你几岁? 4.I am 6 years old! 我六岁。 5.How are you ? 你怎么样? 6.I’m fine ,thank you ! 我很好,谢谢! 7.I’m not very well! 不是很好! 8.This is Diana, my English teacher! 这是Diana, 我的英语老 师。 9.Nice to meet you ! 很高兴见到你。 10.Glad to meet you ! 很高兴见到你。 11.Pleased to m see you ! 很高兴见到你。 12.What school are you in ? 你在哪个学校上学? 13.I’m in Dalian Experimental Primary School . 我在大连市实验 小学。 14.What class are you in ? 你在哪个班级? 15.I’m in Class Three. 我在一年三班。 16.Do you like you school? 你喜欢你的学校吗? 17.Yes, I do . 是的,喜欢。 18.Do you like your class? 你喜欢你的班级吗?

19.Yes, very much ! 是的,非常喜欢! 20.I’m proud of my class. 我为我的班级而自豪! 21.How many students are there in your class?你们班多少个学 生? 22.There are 34. 34个。 23.How many girls? 多少个女孩? 24.There are 14. 14个。 25.How many boys? 多少个男孩? 26.There are 20. 20个。 27.Who is your classroom teacher? 谁是你们的班主任老师? 28.Ms Lian is . 廉老师。 29.Where are you from ? 你来自哪里? 30.I’m from Dalian . 我来自大连! 31.What’s Dalian like ? 大连是什么样子的? 32.Dalian is very beautiful and charming ! 大连漂亮而迷人! 33.What day is it today ? 今天星期几? 34.It’s Sunday .今天星期天!( Monday , Tuesday ,Wednesday , Thursday , Friday , Saturday , Sunday ) 35.What’ the date today ? 今天几月几日? 36.It’s January ,1st. 今天一月一日。 37.What’s the weather like? 今天天气怎么样? 38.It’s sunny . 阳光灿烂!

常用英语口语900句(免费下载)

常用英语口语900句(免费下载)

第1册A版 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 31. What's this? 这是什么? 32. It's a pen. 是支笔。 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。 37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗?

旅游英语900句

01 In the Hotel 在宾馆 PartⅠIn the Hotel 在宾馆 Room Reservations预订房间 1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week. 下周二我想订一个双人房间。 2.What's the price difference? 两种房间的价格有什么不同? 3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night. 一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。 4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then. 我想我还是要阳面的吧。 5.How long will you be staying? 您打算住多久? 6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning. 我们将在星期天上午离开。 7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday. 我们盼望下周二见到您。 8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10. 我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。 9.We do have a single room available for those dates. 我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。 10. What is the rate, please? 请问房费多少? 11.The current rate is$ 50 per night. 现行房费是50美元一天。 12. What services come with that? 这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢? 13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it. 听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。 14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible 顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。 02 At the Entrance 在门口 15.Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临。 16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage? 您一共带了4件行李,是不是? 17. Let me have a check again. 让我再看一下。 18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead. 接待处就在前面。 19.After you, please.你先请。

新英语900句基础篇

新英语900句之基础篇Lesson60:AT HOME在家里 英语口语学习网https://www.wendangku.net/doc/ff6662165.html, 886. You’re always on the phone with your mom for hours. 你总是同你妈妈打电话,一打就是几个小时。 887. I’m not dressed. 我还没有穿好衣服呢。 888. I need you to do me one more favor . 我需要你再帮我一个忙。 889. It’s becoming really messy in there. 那儿变得一团糟。 890. It’s your turn to cut the grass. 该轮到你除草了。 891. I’ll take the dog out for a walk. 我把狗带出去遛一遛。 892. You need to clean the floor this afternoon. 你今天下午需要扫地。 893. The refrigerator light isn’t working. 冰箱的灯坏了。 894. We’re almost out of toothpaste . 我们的牙膏快要用完了。 895. I just want to relax and watch TV after work. 下班后我只想看电视,放松放松。 896. What’s for dinner tonight? 今天晚餐吃什么? 897. I don’t feel like cooking tonight. 我今晚不想做饭。 898. I spent most of the afternoon taking a nap. 我下午的大部分时间都在打盹。 899. Your parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow. 你父母明天来吃晚饭。 900. Have you met our new neighbors across the street? 你见过我们街对面的新邻居吗? 【生词解读】 1. favor n. 善意的行为;恩惠 2. messy adj. 混乱的 3. refrigerator n. 冰箱;雪柜;冷藏室 4. toothpaste n. 牙膏 5. neighbor n. 邻居;邻近的人 新英语900句之基础篇Lesson59:AT THE BOOKSHOP在书店

英语日常用语900句(1)

英语日常用语900句(一) 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。

英语九百句(美音版-文本+音频)

英语九百句(美音版_文本+音频) 录音下载: http://10.68.84.7:82/pass/wypx/yy900.zip (下载后请将后缀z改成zip) 目录 第一册 一、Greetings 问候语 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 四、About Belongings 关于所有物 五、Identifying People 辨别身份 六、About Introduction 关于介绍 七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日 八、Talking About Objects 谈论事物 九、Talking About Time 叙述时间 十、About Dates 关于日期 第二册 一、About Visits 关于拜访 二、About Language 关于语言 三、Talking About Activities 谈论活动 四、About Age 关于年龄 五、Talking About Daily Activities 谈论日常生活 六、Talking About Yesterday 谈论昨天的事 七、Talking With Friends 与朋友聊天 八、Talking About The Past 谈论过去 九、Asking About The Address 询问地址 十、Asking Questions 提问题 第三册 一、Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比较 二、Asking For Help 寻求帮助 三、Asking Directions 打听情况和问路 四、About Marriage 关于婚姻 五、Talking About Neighbors And Friends 谈论邻居和朋友

英语日常口语900句

=您的文件来自电信线路https://www.wendangku.net/doc/ff6662165.html,或者网通线路https://www.wendangku.net/doc/ff6662165.html,爱书楼中文论坛由<单冥>收集整理 <爱书楼TXT小说论坛>-全力为你提供最新最全的txt文本格式电子书下载.声明:本书仅供读者预览,请在下载后24小时内删除,如果喜欢请购买正版图书! English900英语九百句 第一册 一、Greetings问候语 1.Hello!/Hi!你好! 2.Good morning/afternoon/evening!早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3.I'm Kathy King.我是凯西·金。 4.Are you Peter Smith?你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5.Yes,I am./No,I'm not.是,我是。/不,我不是。 6.How are you?你好吗? 7.Fine,thanks.And you?很好,谢谢,你呢? 8.I'm fine,too.我也很好。 9.How is Amy/your wife/your husband?爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10.She is very well,thank you.她很好,谢谢。 11.Good night,Jane.晚安,简。 12.Good-bye,Mike.再见,迈克。 13.See you tomorrow.明天见。 14.See you later.待会儿见。 15.I have to go now.我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class课堂用语 16.May I come in?我能进来吗? https://www.wendangku.net/doc/ff6662165.html,e in,please.请进。 18.Sit down,please.请坐。 19.It's time for class.上课时间到了。 20.Open your books and turn to page20.打开书,翻到第20页。 21.I'll call the roll before class.课前我要点名。 22.Here!到! 23.Has everybody got a sheet?每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24.Any different opinion?有不同意见吗? 25.Are you with me?你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26.Have I made myself clear?我讲明白了吗? 27.Could you say it again?你能再说一遍吗? 28.Any questions?有什么问题吗? 29.That's all for today.今天就讲到这里。 30.Please turn in your paper before leaving.请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects辨别物品 31.What's this?这是什么? 32.It's a pen.是支笔。 33.Is this your handbag?这是你的手提包吗? 34.No,it isn't./Yes,it is.不,它不是。/是的,它是。

voa英语900句

一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 我是凯西·金。 3. I’m Kathy King. 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 5. Yes, I am. / No, I’m not. 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? fine, too. 我也很好。 8. I’m 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 上课时间到了。 19. It’s time for class. 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 课前我要点名。 21. I’ll call the roll before class. 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗? 28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗? 今天就讲到这里。 29. That’s all for today. 30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。 三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品 这是什么? 31. What’s this? 是支笔。 32. It’s a pen. 33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗? 不,它不是。/是的,它是。 34. No, it isn’t. / Yes, it is. 35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔? 36. It’s Kate’s. 是凯特的。 37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗? 不,那是一辆公共汽车。 38. No, it isn’t. It’s a bus. 39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说? 40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么颜色的?

英语听力口语900句

English 900 英語九百句 (美音版) 第一册 一、Greetings 问候语 1. Hello! / Hi! 你好! 2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好! 3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。 4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗? 5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。 6. How are you? 你好吗? 7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢? 8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。 9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗? 10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。 11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。 12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。 13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 14. See you later. 待会儿见。 15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。 二、Expression In Class 课堂用语 16. May I come in? 我能进来吗? 17. Come in, please. 请进。 18. Sit down, please. 请坐。 19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。 20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。 21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。 22. Here! 到! 23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗? 24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗? 25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗? 26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗? 27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗?

英语900句(经典版) 6

一、Countries And Nationalities 国家和国籍 751. Where are you from? 你来自哪儿? 752. What's your nationality? 你是什么国籍? 753. What's your motherland? 你祖国是哪儿? 754. Are you a native Chinese? 你是土生土长的中国人吗? 755. What's the population of China? 中国有多少人口? 756. How many provinces do you have? 你们有多少个区? 757. What's the capital of your country? 贵国首都是哪儿? 758. I come from Japan. 我来自日本。 759. I was born in China and brought up in the U.S.A. 我出生在中国,在美国长大。 760. My country has an area of 500,000 square kilometers. 我国面积五十万平里。 761. The capital of my country id Beijing. 我国首都是北京。 762. We have 50 provinces. 我们有50个省。 763. My country is rich in natural resources. 我国自然资源丰富。 764. That nation is famous for its tourism. 那个国家以旅游业闻名。 765. The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival. 我国最大的节 日是春节。 二、Geography And Land Features 地理和地貌 766. Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere. 从地理位置上说,中国位于北半球。 767. In this country, the weather is usually very awful. 在这个国家,天气通 常十分恶劣。 768. It is a very beautiful country with many mountains. 这是一个多山的美丽 国度。 769. This country is famous for its beautiful lakes. 这个国家以其美丽的湖泊 而闻名于世。 770. The land in this region is rather dry and parched. 这片土地十分干燥。771. Along the northern coast of this continent, there are many crags. 沿该大陆的北海岸线上有许多峭壁。 772. In Brazil, many ancient forests are very well preserves. 在巴西,古老的森林保存十分完好。 773. Lumbering is very important in some underdeveloped countries. 在一些不发达的国家,伐木业十分重要。 774. The scenery is very beautiful in the small islands in the Pacific

民航英语900句大全

最新民航英语900句大全 Part one Public English 第一部分公共英语Chapter 1 Basic English 基础英语 Chapter 2 Daily English 日常英语 Chapter 3 Tourism English 旅游英语 Part two Specialized English 第二部分专业英语 Chapter 4 Ground Handling Service English 地面服务英语 Chapter 5 Air Cargo Service English 航空货运服务英语 Chapter 6 Security Screening Service English 安全检查服务英语Chapter 7 Control Centre Service English 指挥中心服务英语 Chapter 8 Operation Support Service English 运行保障服务英语 Chapter 9 Airport Aviation Catering Service English 航空食品服务英语Chapter 10 Aircraft Maintenance Service English 机务维修服务英语 Part one Public English (第一部分公共英语) Chapter 1 Basis English (英语基础) 一、海航机场集团 董事长 Director of the Board/Board Chairman/Chairman of the Board 执行总裁 Executive President

相关文档