文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 马达加斯加2英文剧本台词

马达加斯加2英文剧本台词


看电影学英语 Madagascar 2 《马达加斯加 2》




-Penguin: Well done boys. It looks like ice cold sushi for breakfast.
ice cold: 冰冷的 sushi: 寿司
干得好,伙计们。看来我们早餐能吃到冰冷的寿司啦。
-Zuba: No, no son. Over here. See the lion, look at the lion, you get the lion.
不,不,孩子。在这里。看见狮子了吗?看看这只狮子,来抓狮子呀。
Now son, if you are going to grow up and be like your daddy someday you got to learn how to fight.
孩子,听着,你将来会长大,某天会长成像你爸爸一样,你要学会怎么搏斗呀。
Alakay, let me show you something, OK? You see this mark?
好了,Alakay,我给你看样东西,好吗?看见这个记号了么?
You and me are the same and when you're bigger,
你和我是一样的,
you are gonna be alpha lion just like your daddy.
alpha: 希腊语的第一个字母,开端【alpha dog代表狗群中资格最老、最具统治地位的狗。在这里引用到狮子的身上,指占领导地位的狮子。】
你长大后也会是领头狮子,就像你爸爸一样。
Now, let me see you fight. Ready? No Alakay, no dancing.
现在,让我看看你怎么搏斗。准备好了吗?不,Alakay,别跳舞。
You just amuse yourself, don't you?
amuse: 使娱乐
你就是自得其乐,是吧?
You are a strange kid. You are a strange man. Oh come on, let's try it again.
strange: 奇怪的 kid: 小孩
你真是个怪孩子。怪孩子。来吧,再试一次。
Oh,Alakay Stop...stop it,stop it rigth now,don't going...
哦,Alakay。别跳舞,停。
-Makunga: It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want it to.
disappointing: 令人失望的
他们不像你期待的那样长大,真的很令人失望啊。
-Zuba: Oh come on. You are not challenging me again, are you?
challenge: 挑战
哦,拜托。你不会又来找我挑战吧?
-Makunga: Look on the bright side Zuba. After I defeat you and take over as alpha lion,
look on the bright side: 对事物抱乐观态度 defeat: 击败
看看好的那一面嘛。在我把你打败了代替你做领头狮子之后,
you will have so much more time to spend with your pathetic excuse of a son.
pathetic: 可怜的 excuse: 借口
你就有更多的时间来陪你的白痴儿子啦。
-Zuba: Before I kick your butt, let me ask you, why do you even want to become the alpha lion?
kick: 踢 butt: 屁股
在我把你打得落花流水之前,让我问问你,你究竟到底为什么想要当领头狮子?
-Makunga: I am better looking, I have better hair, I am deceivingly smart and... I want everyone else to do what I say.
deceivingly: 以虚假的外观 smart: 聪明的
我长得比较帅,发型比较酷,我看起来也比较聪明,还有我想让大家都听我的。
We'll fight on three. One...
数到三就开始。一...
-Zuba: Pay attention Alakay. Dad

dy gonna show you how it's done.
来,Alakay,好好看着。看爸爸大显身手。
-Makunga: Two, three.
二,三。
-Zuba: Who is alpha lion?
谁是领头狮子?
-Makunga: You are.
你是。
-Zuba: Don't you forget it. And that Alakay is how you attack. Alakay?
attack: 攻击
你可别忘了。还有,Alakay,搏斗就是这个样子。Alakay?
-Sign: Animal Reserve.No hunting!
reserve: 自然保护区
动物保护区。禁止狩猎!
-Poacher A: That's it. Here kitty kitty.
kitty: 小猫
就是这个样子。来吧,孩子。
-Poacher B: Ah, this one is a beauty. It will be worth a few bucks.
beauty: 美人 worth: 值…钱 buck: 钱
这可是个漂亮的小家伙啊。肯定能值几个钱。
-Poacher A: It just gets easier and easier.
封上,走吧。
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: Alakay? Alakay,Alakay!
Alakay?Alakay。Alakay!
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: No, no, no! Alakay!
不,不!Alakay!
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: Alakay! Daddy got you, hold on.
hold on: 坚持
Alakay!爸爸来了!坚持一下。
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Zuba: Alakay!
Alakay!
-Alakay: Daddy!
爸爸!
-Subtitle: I’m a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle
海上捕捞出幼狮
-Marty: I don't like looks of this guy.
我不喜欢这家伙的样子。
-Gloria:Well, I think he is kind of cute.
cute: 可爱的
我觉得他还满可爱的呀。
-Marty: I think he is kind of show off.
show off: 炫耀
我觉得他太显摆自己了。
-Melman:You think he is cute?
你觉得他可爱吗?
-Radio: The king of New York City. Alex the lion!
纽约市之王。狮子Alex!
-Marty: I still think he is kind of a show off.
我还是觉得他太显摆了。
-Melman: You got to give it to him, the guy is an animal.
肯定是的啊,他是动物嘛。
-Marty: Maybe you should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation.
take a break: 休息一会儿 vacation: 度假
你拜托一下。哎,你知道么,我们都去度个假也不错呀。
-Gloria:Come on. Where on earth would we go on vacation.
on earth: 究竟
得了。我们能去哪度假?
-Marty: I don't know about you but I wanna go to Connecticut.
Connecticut: 美国州名
我不知道你想怎样,不过我想去康乃狄克州。
-Newswoman: On the loose, several animals including the world famous... ...Alex the lion the king of New York... escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.
on the loose: 到处乱跑 escape: 逃跑
几只动物,包括世界知名的狮子纽约之王Alex,正在游荡中。它们是在今晚从中央公园动物园逃脱的。
The escapees were finally cornered in Grand Central Station.
escapee: 逃亡者 corner: 将…逼入困境 Grand Central Station: 大中央车站(在纽约曼哈顿)
逃脱者终于在中央火车站被抓到了。
-Old Lady: It was a very bad kitty.
它是只坏…坏猫咪。
-Newswoman: Animal rights activists who convinced zoo official

s... to have the escaped animals sent to Africa...
activist: 积极分子 convince: 说服
动物权力主义分子们原本说服了动物园负责人,把这些逃脱的动物送去非洲。
Were stunned to learn that the shipping freighter carrying the animals... was reported missing today.
stun: 使…震惊 freighter: 货船 missing: 失踪的
但今天这些运载动物的船只被报导失踪,令人十分震惊。
-Newsman: Tonight hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the Central Park Zoo... to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals.
gather: 聚集 mourn: 哀悼 beloved: 心爱的
今晚,许多纽约人都在中央公园汇聚,为他们喜爱的动物们的丧生表示哀悼。
The question on everyone's mind: where are they now.
大家都在想的一个问题就是: 它们现在在哪?
-Alex: I like to move it, move it!
我喜欢摇摆,摇摆!
-Gloria:He likes to move it, move it!
他喜欢摇摆,摇摆!
-Marty: She likes to move it, move it!
她喜欢摇摆,摇摆!
-Melman: We like to?
我们喜欢?
-Animals: Move it!
摇摆!
-Alex: We are gonna miss you little fuzz buckets.You guys had been a great crowd.
fuzz: 绒毛 bucket: 大量 crowd: 一群
我们会想念你们的,小绒球们。你们是超棒的一群伙伴。
-Marty: Glad we can introduce you to the toilet.
introduce: 介绍 toilet: 抽水马桶
很荣幸能教会你们用马桶。
-Alex: If you ever come to look at Central Manhattan, feel free to call first. Seriously no, call. OK?
seriously: 认真地
如果你们有天来曼哈顿的话,别担心,打个电话就行。不过说真的,绝对要先打个电话好吗?
-Maurice: Settle down, settle down everybody. Ssh... Be quite. You can't leave without this.
settle down: 安静
冷静下来,大家安静。你们不能没有这个就走了呀。
-Julien: Hey. Surprise freaks! Look. Shake it, shake it. Yeah, I am a lady, I am a lady everyone. I am a lady.
freak: 怪人
惊喜啊!怪咖们!摇摆,摇摆。我是位女士,我是位女士,大家。
Not really, it's me, it's King Julien. Which of you was attracted to me? Hands up.
attract: 吸引
其实是我,Julien国王。你们谁被我迷倒啦?抬起手来。
Hey freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you.
嘿,怪咖们!你们会很高兴听到,我会跟你们一起去!
-Alex: Oh no, thank you.
不了。谢谢。
-Julien: Yes thank you. It's my plane. Until I return with the spoils from the new country... ...Stevie will be in charge.
spoil: 战利品 in charge: 负责
嗯,是的,谢谢。是我的飞机呀。我从新国家回来以前,Stevie就是老大。
-Maurice: I don't think they liked that idea so much Julien.
我觉得他们不太喜欢这个主意啊!Julien。
-Julien: What is that you are saying Stevie? Oh, oh, no!
你到底在说什么?Stevie? 哦!不!
What? Really? No, you didn't say that. Oh it's not even possible.

不,你没这么说。那根本不可能呀,哈哈。
Stevie says: Let them eat the cake!
真淘气! Stevie说:“让他们吃蛋糕!”
-Mort: King Julien wait for me. I'm all packed. I have such a whole itinerary plan.
pack: 把…打包 itinerary: 旅程的
Julien!等等我!我都已经收拾好了!行程也计划好了。
-Julien: Oh no. It's Mort. He's so annoying. Don't let him on.
annoying: 讨厌的
哦,不!Mort!他很烦人的!别让他上来!我好想放声欢唱呀。
Stop that thing, he is carrying scissors and hand cream.
scissor: 剪刀 hand cream: 护手霜
别让他上来!他携带了剪刀和护手霜!
Everybody in quickly. Get in. Get in. Get in quick. Get in quick.
好了好了,快点。上去。快点上去!
-Captain Penguin: Struts.
电力。
-Penguin A: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Captain Penguin: Fillets.
仪器。
-Penguin B: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Captain Penguin: Engine.
引擎。
-Penguin C: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Captain Penguin: Coffee mate.
开关?
-Penguin D: Checked.
检查完毕。
-Julien: Oopsie daisy.
daisy: 雏菊【脂粉气十足的男子】
再见了,伙计们。
-Captain Penguin:That is got to be the second biggest slingshot I have ever seen.
slingshot: 弹弓
这肯定是我这辈子我见过的第二大的弹弓了。
But it is got to have to do. Attention. This is your captain speaking.
attention: 注意
但不得不这么做了。注意。我是你们的机长。
-Vivaldi: In the event of a water emergency, place the vest over your head then kiss your life good bye!
in the event of: 倘若 emergency: 紧急事件 vest: 背心
如果有紧急事件时,把救生衣套在两边,然后说拜拜!
-Gloria: New York City, here we come baby.
纽约,我们来啦,宝贝儿!
-Captain Penguin: ...sit back, relax and pray your personal gods that... ...this hunk of junk flies.
relax: 放松 pray: 祈祷 god: 神 hunk: 大块 junk: 垃圾
各位坐好,放松,祈祷这架私人垃机能飞起来。
-Alex: Personal god, hunk, what?
私人垃... 什么?
-Penguin F: We are going sir.
我们起飞吧。
-Mort: Open the door. I am outside.
把门打开。我还在外面!
-Penguin E: In case of losing cabin pressure, please place the mask over your face...
in case of: 假如 lose: 丧失 cabin: 座舱 pressure: 压力
如果机舱内气压瞬间下降,请把面罩罩上,
to hide your terrified expressions from the other passengers.
terrified: 受惊吓的 expression: 面部表情 passenger: 乘客
好让其他乘客不被你惊吓的表情吓坏。
-Marty: Excuse me miss. But aren't these supposed... to be attached to my seat.
be supposed to: 应该的 attached: 连接的
不好意思,小姐。但这个不是应该连着我的座位的么。
-Vivaldi: No sir.
不是的,先生。
-Captain Penguin: OK. boys. Launch.
launch: 发射
好吧,小伙子们。发射!
-Monkeys: Launch. Launch. Launch

.
发射!发射!发射!
-Alex: Melman! Hey, Mort.
谢谢你们,怪咖!嗨,Mort。
-Mort: Hi.
哎。
-Alex: That was weird.
weird: 奇怪的
真奇怪。
-Marty: Hey, somebody is dreaming ha?
嘿,有人在做梦了啊?
-Alex: I think I just saw Mort on the wing of the plane.
wing: 机翼
我好像刚刚在飞机的机翼上看到Mort了。
-Melman: You got Madagascar on the brain.
on the brain: 念念不忘
你太想念马达加斯加了。
-Gloria: ... it was quite a, it was incredible, wasn't it?
是啊,太美妙了。
-Alex: I think we will see much more fun the further way we get from.
我觉得我们走越远越能回想到更多的乐趣。
-Marty: Yeah, like when you beat me on the butt?
beat: 猛击
回想什么?你咬我的屁股吗?
-Alex: I am gonna take that, that thing you are holding on to... ...and I am going to use it, on stage.
stage: 舞台
我要把这个,你一直说的这件事在舞台上用。
So all part of my little actor's salad bar of emotional tidbits.
emotional: 激起情感的 tidbits: 花边新闻
全都变成像我的演员沙拉吧一样的,就像活动小报的其中之一。
-Marty: Are the butts next to the croutons at the salad bar?
butt: 臀部 crouton: 油炸面包块
所有的"屁股小吃"都在沙拉吧的油面包旁边吗?
-Alex: You don't need to be sarcastic Marty.
sarcastic: 讽刺的
你没必要讽刺啊。Marty。
-Gloria: Hey guys, you know, I was thinking. When we get back,
嘿,大家,我正在想。我们回去的时候,
I might assign up for the breeding program.
breeding: 繁殖
我没准可以报名参加那个繁殖计划。
-Melman: Breeding program?
繁殖计划?
-Gloria: I think we all reach a point on our lives...
我觉得我们都到了一把年纪了。
when we wanna meet somebody, you know settle down, have a relationship.
settle down: 定居 relationship: 关系
我们应该遇到某个人,安定下来,交往交往。
-Marty: I see that. What?
什么?你是说?
-Melman: Like, like dating?
date: 约会
像是,约会吗?
-Gloria: Yeah, dating!
是啊,约会!
-Melman: Other, other... Other guys?
其他的,其他的... 男生?
-Gloria: What do you mean "other guys"?
你是什么意思?其他的男生?
-Melman: Darn it! I'm gonna, what is holding up that beverage service. I'm gonna go and check.
hold up: 阻挡 beverage: 饮料
哎呀!我要去看看饮料怎么来的这么慢。我要去看看。
-Gloria: Oh, yeah ya, keep talking. I'm gonna catch a few winks.
catch a few winks: 小睡 wink: 眨眼
嗯,你们大家继续聊。我要先打一下盹儿。
-Julien: Did you see that? It is so funny. I like laughing. It is such a nice experience. experience: 经历
你看到了吗?好好笑哦。我爱大笑。感觉真不错。
To laugh.
笑呀。
Do you mind going back? This is first class. It's nothing personal,
first class: 头等 personal: 个人的

不好意思,我想你得往回走,这里是一等舱。没什么针对你个人的,
it's just that we are better than you.
只是说我们比你好而已。
Hey Maurice. I'm awful, hit me, hit me.
嘿,Maurice。快呀,快啊。
-Melman: Is it Vivaldi?
是吧台吗?
-Julien: 'Hey, inflight slave.'
inflight: 正在飞行的 slave: 奴隶
嗨,飞行奴隶。
-Vivaldi: Can I help you Mr. Mankiewicz?
我能怎么帮你呢?先生。
-Julien: Bring me my nuts, on a silver plate.
nut: 果仁 silver: 银
给我干果,用银盘子装。
-Melman: We just wanted to check on the drinks we ordered.
order: 预定
我们只是想看看我们点的饮料怎么样了。
-Vivaldi: Oh, sorry. We are in a little backed up.
backed up: 阻塞
真对不起。有点太忙了。
-Melman: Then I guess I am gonna back to..
我猜我就回去吧。
-Julien: Hey, what happened to your body? You are freaking me out.
freak: 激怒
嘿,你身体怎么啦?真令我不舒服。
And can you please go over there please. Thank you very much.
你能不能请到那边去呢。多谢你啦。
Whatever happened to the separation of the classes.
separation: 分离
等级区分这件事到底还存不存在啊。
-Maurice: Yeah, I am sure is all democracy thing is just a fad.
democracy: 民主 just a fad: 一时流行的 fad: 风行一时的东西
那些什么民主的东西只是一时的啦。
-Captain Penguin: we’ll go out for some pineapple, my bobbly- headed boobily-boo.
你要不要一点菠萝呢,我的小可爱。
-Penguin: Skipper, look.
skipper: 机长
老大,你看。
-Captain Penguin: Analysis.
分析分析。
-Penguin: it looks like a small incandescent bulb designed to indicate something out of the ordinary. Like a malfunction.
incandescent bulb: 白炽灯泡 incandescent: 白热的 design: 设计 indicate: 表明
malfunction: 故障
这看起来很小的灯泡,应该是有什么不寻常的东西。比如机械故障。
-Captain Penguin: I found it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.
hypnotic: 催眠的
我倒是觉得它很漂亮,而且有点催眠。
-Penguin: That too sir.
知道了,长官。
-Captain Penguin: Right. Rico, manual. Problem solved.
manual: 手册
Rico,手册拿来。问题解决了。
-Penguin: Sir, we may be out of fuel.
fuel: 燃料
长官,我们的燃料可能不够了。
-Captain Penguin: what makes You think that?
你为什么会这么觉得呢?
-Penguin: we lost engine one. And engine two is no longer on fire.
engine: 引擎 on fire: 着火
我们的一号引擎已经不工作了。二号引擎也没火了。
-Captain Penguin: Buckle up boys. Don't look dull. This might get hairy. Attention.
buckle up: 把…扣紧 hairy: 令人毛骨悚然的
伙计们,系好安全带。别看,娃娃。这可能会变得很残忍。注意。
This is your captain speaking. I've got good news and bad news.
我是机长。我有好消息,也有坏消息。
The goo

d news is, we will be landing immediately. The bad news is...
好消息就是,我们马上就要降落了。坏消息是,
we are crush-landing!
crash-landing: 紧急降落 crash: 迫降 land: 着陆
我们会是迫降的。
When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice what so ever.
when it comes to: 当谈到
当你们要航空旅行时,我们知道你们别无选择,
But thanks again for choosing air penguin.
penguin: 企鹅
但还是要谢谢你们选择企鹅航空。
-Julien: Raise your arms Maurice. It's more fun when you raise your arms like this. I can fly.
raise: 举
把双手举起来,Maurice。这样举着更好玩呀。我能飞耶!
-Alex: This could be it Marty. I just want you to know that you are truly a one in a million friend.
one in a million: 万中选一
我们可能这样就完了,Marty。但我还是想说,你是个真正的朋友,百万里挑一的。
-Marty: Thanks buddy. You are the best ever.
谢谢,伙计。你是最棒的,永远都是。
-Alex: I know you won't mind when I tell you...
我知道如果我告诉你,你不会介意的。
-Marty: Come on. Tell me it, tell me, tell me what?
告诉我啊。告诉我什么?
-Alex: I broke your iPod!
我把你的iPod弄坏了。
-Marty: What!
什么?!
-Alex: The button were so small.
button: 按钮
按键太小了嘛,我受不了...
-Marty: It made me mad.
太恐怖了。
-Alex: I'm sorry.
对不起嘛。
-Marty: I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你!
-Alex: An accident!
accident: 意外事故
是个意外嘛!对不起啦。
-Melman: I love you Gloria, I always have! Like ah... Like you love the beach or a good book. Or the beach.
beach: 海滩
我爱你,Gloria,一直都爱。就像爱海滩一样... 或者一本好书...或者海滩。
-Captain Penguin: My goodness doll, you are shaking like a leaf.
shake: 摇动 leaf: 树叶
天呀,娃娃,你像叶子一样颤抖。
Rico, you had your fun. Haul up! Gear down. Gently now. You just wanna kiss the ground.
have fun: 玩得开心 haul: 用力拖拉 gear: 齿轮
Rico,你玩过瘾了。拉上去吧!放下轮子。好。现在我们要小心翼翼接触地面。
Just a little pack, smooch like a kiss... I said kiss it! Now, just a little brake.
smooch: 亲吻 brake: 刹车
小小的亲而已,蜻蜓点水那种,我说亲而已!现在踩踩刹车。
Just a touch, a little whisper.
whisper: 耳语
现在踩踩煞车,轻轻的踩。
-Monkey: I believe that's checkmate.
checkmate: 将军
我相信现在我要将军了。
-Captain Penguin: Immersed emergency landing procedure. Flaps up! Deploy!
immerse: 把…嵌入 emergency: 紧急 procedure: 程序 flap: 副翼 deploy: 展开
操作紧急降落步骤。襟翼向上!展开!
-Gloria: Oh, we are here. What in the world? What happened to the plane?
哦,我们终于... 嗯?这是怎么回事?飞机怎么了?
-Marty: OK. I'm OK. OK. I'm alive.
飞机坠毁

了。好了。我还活着。
-Gloria: See, I can't even sleep for a minute. You know what, this is not JFK.
JFK: =John Fitzgerald Kennedy International Airport
我连好好睡觉都不行吗?你知道么,这里也不是纽约肯尼迪机场。
-Captain Penguin: Kowalski, casualty report.
casualty: 伤亡人数
Kowalski,伤亡报告。
-Kowalski: Only two passengers unaccounted for, Skipper.
unaccounted for: 下落不明
只有两名乘客不知去向,机长。
-Captain Penguin: That's a number I can live with. Good landing boys. Who says a penguin can't fly.
live with: [口语]忍受
这个数字我可以接受。着陆不错。伙计们!谁说企鹅不能飞了?
-Alex: Hey, happy slappers. Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane.
slapper: [俚语]风骚女子 celebrate: 庆祝
嘿,打得火热的人们。有什么可庆祝的?看看这个飞机!
-Captain Penguin: We'll fix it.
fix: 修理
我们会修好的。
-Alex: Fix it? How You gonna Fix this?
修好?你怎么修这个?
-Captain Penguin: Grit, spit and a whole lotta duct tape.
grit: 勇气 spit: 唾液 duct tape: 银色宽胶布
勇气,口水,还有很多布基胶带。
We should be up and running in say, six to nine months.
up and running: 运行正常的
我们应该可以完成,时间大概需要... 6到9个月。
-Alex: Sixty nine months?
69个月?
-Captain Penguin: No! Six to nine months. Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our advantage.
setback: 挫折 advantage: 优势
不是!是6到9个月。Kowalski,我觉得我们要化困境为优势。
-Alex: Where do you get, where do you pull that number out of, huh?
你怎么计算出这个数字的?嗯?
-Captain Penguin: I want you to reconfigure the design, so start reconfiguring! reconfigure: 重新装配 design: 设计
我想让你把整个设计重新改造。
Great, that's a great...
现在开始!
-Alex: How do you estimate that?
estimate: 估计
你怎么能预估呢?
-Captain Penguin: You! Pretty boy! Why don't you and your friends dig a tree, maybe find water.
dig: 挖
你!小白脸!要不然你和你的朋友们去挖树,找找水。
-Alex: Hold on, hold on a second. Who made you... king of the plane wreck?
wreck: 失事
等一下,等等。谁说你可以当这个...飞机残骸之王了?
-Captain Penguin: Excuse me. Fine, you can be in charge. You fix the plane!
啊?你说什么?行啊。你来指挥吧。你来修飞机啊!
-Alex: Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?
authority: 职权
谁给你的权力让我来指挥的?
-Captain Penguin: OK then, I'll remain in charge.
remain: 依然
那好吧,我继续指挥。
-Alex: Yeah, that's right. You will remain in charge.
remain: 仍然是
对了,你继续指挥。
-Captain Penguin: You and your little happy friends can stay out of our hair.
stay out of: 置身于……之外
你和你的嘻皮朋友们最好离我们的空气远点


-Alex: Correcto-mundo! Because I decided to.
没错!就是这样!因为是我决定这么做的!
-Captain Penguin: Good for you.
不错,不错。
-Alex: Yeah, well guess what this discussion isn't over.
哦。是吗?你知道吗?这个谈话还没结束。
-Captain Penguin: Higher mammals, you stay with us.
mammal: 哺乳动物
嘿,动物们,你们可以跟我们在一起。
We could use your front cortexes and apposable thumbs.
cortex: 大脑皮层 apposable: (拇指)能曲伸而触及其他四指指尖的 thumb: 大拇指
我们可以用一下你们的头皮和拇指。
-Alex: Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap.
soap: 肥皂
Phil!我该让你用肥皂洗一洗手的。
-Gloria: How, in the.. Hello! are they gonna fix this plane?
怎么会...?喂!他们到底会不会修这个飞机啊?
-Alex: You know, grit 'n spit and spit, once spit and griten. Stick to it at mist.
mist: 薄雾
你知道吗?补破皮褥子不如不补破皮褥子。我们就等吧。
-Marty: They don't sound too promising.
promising: 有希望的
听起来没啥希望。
-Alex: You're right. Right, we are stuck here.
stick: 陷入困境
你是对的。是对的,我们被困在这里了。
-Marty: Hey guys, as long as we're together we'll be OK.
嘿,大家,只要我们在一起我们就没事的。
-Alex: Yeah, yeah but love ain't gonna get us home.
是啊,是啊。但这不能送我们回家啊。
-Driver: Behold, the lion!
behold: 看
宽广的大地!
-Alex: Hey, it's people.
哇,人类!
-Driver: OK. There is much to see, moving on.
好啦。还有很多要看的,赶快走吧。
-Alex: People. Wait, wait.
人!人们!等等!
-Gloria: Wait people.
人们!停下。
-Marty: Help us! Hi! Wait!
救救我们!喂!等等!
-Alex: Hey wait, if you stop we'll autograph those.
autograph: 亲笔签名
如果你们停下,我可以帮你们签名啊。
-Old Lady: I know you.
我认识你。
-Alex: You.
你。
-Old Lady: It's that bad kitty.
是那只坏猫咪。
-Alex: How do you like some other?
感觉如何呀?
-Old Lady: Come in Tokyo!
还有这招!
-Marty: Right in the batteries!
battery: 论点
正中要害!
-Old Lady: You think that old lady can't take care of you?
你以为一位老太太不能自己照顾自己吗?
Next time I won't go so easy on you. Thank you dear.
go easy on: 待人温厚
下次我再遇见你就不会像这次一般手软了。谢谢 亲爱的。
-Driver: Moving on.
继续游览!
-Gloria: Are you out of your mind? We need their help, and you're harass little old ladies?
out of mind: 发疯 harass: 骚扰
你疯了吗?我们需要他们的帮助啊,你却去骚扰一个小老太太?
-Alex: Out of my mind? Aha! Who is out of my mind?
我疯了?哈哈!看看,现在是谁疯了啊?
-Marty: See if you can get an operator?
operator: 电话接线员
看看能不能联络到接线员?
-Alex: No probl

em. Out of my mind? We're going home.
没问题。我疯了?我们要回家了。
-Operator: Message A-4: the service user has brought outside of the coverage area. outside: 在…之外 coverage: 覆盖
信息: 用户在服务区外。
Please try again later.
请稍后再试。
-Melman: Oh my.. Wow...
哦,天啊!
-Gloria: Am I tripping?
trip: [俚语]服用迷幻剂而引起的一种迷幻的经历
我不是嗑药了吧?
-Marty: All those zebras, like me. Wait a minute, where are we?
zebra: 斑马
那些是斑马,像我一样!等等。我们在哪?
-Melman: San Diego. This time I'm forty percent sure.
圣地亚哥。这次我有40%确定。
-Alex: I know this place.
我知道这个地方。
-Marty: I think this Is Africa.
我觉得这是非洲。
-Melman: Africa?
非洲?
-Marty: It's gotto be. Our ancestral crib. It's in our blood. I can feel it.
ancestral: 祖先的 crib: [俚语]摇篮
肯定是的。我们祖先的地盘。在我们的血液里。我能感受到!
-Alex: No, no. It's more than that. It's like dejavu. Like I've, like I've been here before.
dejavu: 似曾相识症
不,这比那更多。就好像似曾相识。好像,好像我来过这里。
-Marty: It's like roots.
就像根一样!
-Alex: No, no. It's like dejavu. Like I've, like I've been here before. Me, Alex. Me and me friends.
不,不。这...这就好像似曾相识。好像,好像我来过这里。我。Alex。我和我朋友们。
Fly. Fly. In great metal bird.
metal: 金属的
飞。飞。在一个很大的金属鸟里。
Then. Plummet. Smash ground. Go boom. Then here. We emerge.
plummet: 垂直落下 smash: 粉碎 emerge: 出现
突然间,砸到地上。轰!然后,我们就出现在了这里。
We offer only happiness and good greetings.
happiness: 快乐 greeting: 问候
我们只想带来快乐和问侯。
-Hippo: Is he dancing about a plane crash.
crash: 撞毁
他是在为那个飞机失事跳舞么?
-Alex: Yeah, we just... Yeah. I thought. Sorry.
是啊,是啊,我还以为... 对不起。
-giraffe: You mean, you came from off the reserve.
你是说你是从保护区之外的地方来的吗?
-Alex: Yeah, way off, from the Central Park Zoo actually.
actually: 实际上
是啊,很远以外,事实上是从中央公园动物园来的。
-Alex’s mother: Don't strain yourself.
strain: 拉紧
别太使劲了。
-Zuba: What is going on here, what is all this have about?
发生什么事了?大家这是在干什么?
-Elephant: They say they are from off the reserve.
他们说他们是从保护区之外的地方来的。
-Zuba: That's impossible. Only people come from off the reserve.
impossible: 不可能
这是不可能的。只有人类会从保护区外进来。
-Alex: You look familiar, do I know you from...
familiar: 熟悉的
你看起来很面熟,我们见过吗...?
-Zuba: How could you possibly survived the hunters.
survive: 幸免于 hunter: 猎人

你怎么可能逃过那些猎人?
-Gloria: Hunters, we didn't see any hunters.
猎人?我们倒是没见过什么猎人。
-Zuba: What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
-Alex: Me? Nothing.
我吗?什么也没看。
-Zuba: This watering hole doesn't need any more mouths to feed.
watering: 水汪汪的 hole: 洞 feed: 喂养
这里的水和食物不需要更多的嘴来抢食了。
So just get out of back to wherever you came from.
所以就回去你原来的地方好吗?
-Alex: OK. Was there a maybe like a manager we can talk to?
好吧。有没有什么经理可以出来说说话的?
-Zuba: Oh, I see. You're here to challenge me.
哦,我知道了。你是来跟我挑战的!
-Alex: What? No! No, no.
啊,什么?不是,不是。
-Zuba: what else would start You look on to me?
我看起来就像是这么回事!
-Alex’s mother: Hold on. Zuba, wait.
等等。Zuba,等等。
-Zuba: Don't call woman, don't you see I am trying...
唉,女人,你看不出来我在干什么吗?你不能就...
-Alex’s mother: Yeah, yeah... Zuba. Hold on.
嗯,嗯。Zuba,等等。
-Alex’s mother: Alakay. Is that you?
Alakay。是你吗?
-Alex: No, it's Alex. X, like New York Knicks.
不,我叫Alex。克斯,就像纽约尼克斯篮球队一样。
-Alex’s mother: Zuba, look.
Zuba,看看。
-Alex: Oh, I have always had that, have had checked it out, it's really...
我一直都有这个,你看吧,嗯,
it's kind of a beauty spot, really.
beauty spot: 美人痣
其实有点像美人痣一样,真的。
-Zuba: Mark.
记号?
-Alex: Alright, this is a little weird.
好吧,有点怪怪的。
-Zuba: Honey, he has come home.
亲爱的,他回家了。
-Alex: What?
什么?
-Zuba: You've come home. Son.
你回家来了。儿子。
-Alex: Dad. Mom and dad. Mom and dad. It's my mom and dad. I've got a mom and dad.
爸爸?妈妈?爸爸?妈妈?爸爸?我有妈妈和爸爸了!
-Alex’s mother: My baby is alive.
alive: 活着的
我孩子还活着。
-Alex: Dad
爸爸!
-Zuba: My son. My son is home.
我的儿子!我的儿子回家了!
-Alex’s mother: Alakay! Alakay is home!
Alakay!Alakay回家了!
-Makunga: Alakay, yeah. The pathetical son returns. This is perfect.
pathetical: 可怜的 perfect: 完美的
Alakay 耶!失踪的儿子回来了。这真是太完美了。
-Old Lion: I thought you hated Zuba.
我还以为你讨厌Zuba呢。
-Makunga: No I do. I do, I do. I hate him. Oh, I do. And I am going to use Alakay. Yes.
不。我确实是。我恨,我讨厌他。我要利用Alakay!对了!
I am going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and for all.
get rid of: 除去 once and for all: 彻底地
我要利用他把Zuba永远的铲除掉!
-Maurice: Move out of the way, stand aside.
让开!让开!站边上!
-Julien: New York. Hmm, it's a bit of a dumb.
这里有点像垃圾车。
-Maurice: Are you sure we are not in New J

ersey?
你确定我们不在纽泽西吗?
-Julien: Hello New Yorkers, your new king is here. This calls for celebration.
celebration: 庆祝
你好!纽约客们!你们新的大王到了!这些全部都是在庆祝吗?
Maurice, I think they like me.
Maurice,我想他们喜欢我。
-Maurice: You got to love a non-hostile takeover.
hostile: 充满敌意的 takeover: 接管
你要接管一个王国,肯定得让他们喜欢你呀。
-Julien: Chaka chaka what?
Chaka chaka 什么?
-Marty: Excuse me, excuse me. I'm Marty. I'm kind of new around here.
不好意思,不好意思。我叫Marty。我在这附近算新人。
-Zebras: Hey Marty.
嘿,Marty!
-Marty: Hey! You are a good looking group. You like to run?
嘿!你们这个组还真好看呀。你们喜欢跑步吗?
-Zebras: Oh yeah. Running is crackajacking.
crackajack: 能干的,杰出的
哦,当然。跑步超好的!
-Marty: That's right, that's right, crackajacking. You guys are speaking my crackajacking language.
没错!超好的!你们跟我说同一种超好的语言呀。
-Melman: What, you don't have doctors here?
啊?你们这里竟然没有医生?
-Giraffe: Well, not any more.
嗯,不再有了。
-Melman: What if you catch a cold?
如果你感冒了呢?
-Giraffe A: We go over to the die holes and we die.
我们去那个等死洞待着,然后我们死。
-Melman: OK, you guys really need a doctor.
你们真的需要一位医生。
-Giraffe A: Hey, we have an opening.
opening: 空缺
嘿,我们倒是有个空缺呀。
-Giraffe B: Would you be interested?
你有兴趣么?
-Melman: Me? A doctor?
我?当医生?
-Gloria: It's raining men, hallelujah. You are got it going on.
天上掉男人呀,哈里路亚。你们真幸福。
-Hippo: How come you don't have a man in your life. You got worms?
how come: 怎么会 worm: 蠕虫
为什么你的生命中没有个男人呢?你有虫子么?
-Gloria: Oh, I got rid of those. Listen girls. Manhattan is short on two things: parking and hippos.
get rid of: 去掉 short: 短缺的 hippo: 河马
我都弄掉了啦。听着,女孩们。曼哈顿有两种东西短缺:停车位和河马。
-Zuba: Hey everybody! I just found out that my son is a king. The king of New York.
嘿,大家!我才知道,我的儿子也是一方霸主。他是纽约之王!
Show me some of your moves son. Come on. Don't be bashful.
bashful: 害羞的
来,给我看看你的动作。别害羞。
-Alex: Alright. Ooh, this one always knocks them dead.
knock: [俚语]给…以强烈印象
哦,这个通常会让人拍手叫好。
-Zuba: The king is mad, the king is mad.
大王发怒了,大王发怒了!
Now, let's all welcome him back into the pride above the arms.
pride: 狮群
现在让我们一起欢迎他回到我们的部落吧,张开双臂!
-Zebra: Welcome to the herd Marty.
herd: 兽群
欢迎你来到我们的群呀,Marty。
-Zebra: Me, in

a herd? I've always wanted to be a part of a herd. It's one for all, and all for all.
herd: 兽群
我?群?我一直都想加入某个群呢!有一个是大家的,就都是大家的。呦!
-Melman: How do I look?
我看起来怎么样?
-Giraffe A: Technically... a traditional witch doctor has a bone to his nose.
technically: 技术上而言 traditional: 传统的 witch doctor: 巫医 bone: 骨头
理论上说,一个传统的巫医通常都有根骨头穿过鼻子。
-Giraffe B: Don't worry, it has just a clip on it. Voila, he's a witch doctor.
clip on: 用夹子夹上去 clip: 夹住
别担心,只是个夹上去的而已。呵呵,他是个巫医了!
-Melman: My mother would be so happy.
我母亲一定会很高兴的。
-Hippo: Look out. I think Moto Moto likes you. Here he comes.
看看,我觉得Moto Moto喜欢你哦。他过来了。
“I like 'em big. I like 'em chunky.I like 'em big.I like 'em plumpy.I like 'em round.
chunky: 矮胖的 plumpy: 丰满的
“我喜欢硕大的。我喜欢矮矮胖胖的。我喜欢硕大的。我喜欢丰满的。我喜欢圆鼓鼓的。
With something, something. They like my sound. They think I'm funky.
funky: 朴实无华
出于某种原因。他们喜欢我的声音。他们认为我朴实无华。”
-Moto Moto: Goodness girl. You're huge.
huge: 庞大的
喂,女孩。你够壮的啊。
-Gloria: Who is your friend, or is that your butt?
butt: 臀部
你的朋友是谁呀?或者那是你的屁股?
-Moto Moto: Girl, you are as quick as you all have to.
quick: 敏捷的
你反应倒是真快。
-Gloria: So, you are Moto Moto.
所以,你叫Moto Moto?
-Moto Moto: The name is so nice, when you say it twice.
这么好听的名字,当然要说两次。
-Gloria: I kind of a Like it fatso.
fatso: 胖家伙
我还挺喜欢的,猛男。
-Moto Moto: I see You around new. I won't be hard, because you're so plumpy.
plumpy: 丰满的
再见吧,女孩。但不会很难的,因为你好... 丰满。
-Zuba: Oops.
哦。
-Makunga: I hate to be a party pooper Zuba...
party pooper: 扫大家兴的人
我真的很不喜欢扫兴,Zuba。
but some of the other lions are wondering... when you are going to banish your son.
wonder: 想知道 banish: 放逐
但部落里其它的狮子想问问你什么时候才会把你的儿子流放走。
-Zuba: What are you talking about, Makunga?
你到底在说什么,Makunga?
-Makunga: It's nothing really,They’s griping about how
gripe: 牢骚
其实也没什么,真的,他们只是在碎碎念
Alakay never went through the rite of passage, bla bla bla...
rite of passage: 成人仪式 rite: 仪式 passage: 通过
Alakay并没有遵循正统的仪式什么的。
So, technically speaking... ...he can't be a member of the pride, it's nonsense.
nonsense: 胡闹
所以,理论上说,他并不能成为部落的一员,于礼不合的。
-Zuba: I had forgotten about the rite of passage.

我都忘了有仪式了。
-Alex: What is it? What is this rite of passage?
那是什么?什么仪式啊?
-Zuba: It's a traditional common of a ceremony... where young lions earn their manes by demonstrating their skills.
common: 普遍 ceremony: 仪式 earn: 赢得 means: 财富 demonstrate: 证明
skill: 技艺
是个祖先传下来的传统。年轻的狮子可以表演他们的技术来换取他们的地位。
-Alex: Sort of a show skill, talent show, tab dale?
talent: 才能
表演技术?像歌唱表演那种吗?
-Zuba: Yeah, sturtting their stuff.
strut one’s stuff: 大显身手
是呀,全投入就好了。
-Alex: Great performance. I think that's up my alley guys. If it's tradition, I want to do it.
up one’s alley:某人拿手的工作 tradition: 传统
太棒了!表演!虽然不是我的强项。不过既然是传统,我想做做看。
Stud my stuff. Earn my mane. I want to be Alaka.
mane: 鬃毛
打给他们看看,让我的鬃毛得到应有的尊重。我想当Alaka。
-Alex’s mother: Alakay.
Alakay。
-Alex: Alakay. Even better.
Alakay。还要更好。
-Zuba: We'll hold the rite of passage first thing in the morning.
明天一大早我们就举行通过仪式。
-Makunga: That's wonderful. Good luck Alakay.
wonderful: 极好的
太棒了。祝你好运,Alakay。
-Alex: Where I come from we say: Break a leg.
break a leg: 祝演出成功
在我以前的地方,我们会说"表演成功"。
-Zuba: Oh, that's my boy.
这才是我的儿子。
-Gloria: Beautiful, isn't it?
真美,不是吗?
-Melman: Yeah.
是啊。
-Marty: It's amazing.
太美妙了。
-Alex: Guys, this is where we belong.
belong: 属于
大家,这才是我们真正属于的地方。
-Captain Penguin: Operation tourist trap is in go.
operation: 行动 tourist: 游客 trap: 陷阱
旅客陷阱行动马上就要开始了。
-Penguin A: Oh, I like that one. That's a good one.
哦,这句话说的好。真的好。
-Penguin B: That works on many levels sir.
很多方面都是这样。
-Penguin C: You guys are a bunch of suck ups.
a bunch of: 一群 suck up: 拍马屁
你们两个真是马屁精!
-Penguin C: that too sir..
这也是实话。
-Penguin A: Absolutely.
绝对的。
-Captain Penguin: Hide. Stations. Stage one.
stage: 阶段
各就各位。第一步。
-Penguin C: Go.
去!
-Driver: Oh no. What've I done.
哦,不!我都做了些什么?
-Captain Penguin: Come on, take the bait.
take the bait: 上圈套 bait: 诱饵
来吧,上钩。
-Tourists: What happened? Oh, look at the poor little guy. Is it dead?
怎么办?怎么办?它死了吗?
-Captain Penguin: Stage two. Go, go, go.
第二步。伙计们,走,走!
-Driver: I'll give him the kiss of life.
我会给他生命之吻。
-Captain Penguin: Rico. Rico! Reverse. Gas. Music.
reserve: 倒车
Rico。Rico!倒车档!油门!音乐!
-Driver: Oh no, stop. Stop. Stop. Come back.
停车

!停车!停车!回来!
-Old Lady: What is all that rock and roll racket?
rock and roll: 摇滚
这些是什么烂摇滚乐?
-Penguin A: Is she dead?
她死了吗?
-Captain Penguin: No!
没有!
-Old Lady: You hood ones!
hood: 恶棍
强盗!
-Driver: Good heavens. Are you OK?
你没事吗?
-Male Tourist: Lady, I found your pocket bag.
pocket: 小袋
女士,我找到了你的手提包。
-Old Lady: Oh, my hand bag. Such a good boy. Man, I can't survive without it.
我的手提包!你真是个好孩子。没有它,奶奶不能生活的。
-Male Tourist: Wow, you are a one tough cookie.
tough cookie: [俚语]女强人
您真强悍啊。
-Old Lady: Brownies, root for sixteen. Yonkers.
brownie: 美国幼年女童子军 yonker: 幼年
女童子军,第2416号,铜章。
-Driver: OK. Nobody panic. The best thing we can do is stay together.
panic: 焦虑
好了。大家别紧张。现在最明智的选择就是呆在一起。
We'll wait for another tour jeep. It may take hours and it's getting dark but...
等下一辆游览车。可能需要几个小时,天色也开始暗了...
-Male Tourist: Where are you going?
你去哪啊?
-Old Lady: I'm not gonna stay out in the opening get attacked by more animals. I'm too old to die.
opening: 空地 get attacked: 遭受攻击
我可不想露天站着等动物来攻击我们。我太老了还不想死。
-Male Tourist: I don't know about you guys but I'm going with her.
我不知道你们要怎么样,但我要跟她一起走。
-Tourists: Oh, lady! Wait us!
老太太!等等我们!
-Driver: Please! We need to stay... together. Fine, we'll go that way.
拜托!我们要... 在... 一起。算了,就往那走吧。
-Old Lady: Does anyone want a hot candy?
candy: 糖果
有人想吃热糖么?
-Alex’s Mother: Easy now.
放松点。
-Zuba: Watch your step. And this, right here. OK. Are you ready?
小心脚步。而就是这里了。准备好了吗?
This is where you always slept.
你一直都睡这。
-Alex: Oh man! Was this mine?
哦,哇!这个以前是我的吗?
-Zuba: look at you. Look at him honey.
玩吧。亲爱的。
-Alex: Oh my. Oh this thing. Look, look. I remember this.
哦,这个东西。看看!我记得它!
-Zuba: You remember.
你记得?
-Alex: Harder than I...
这比我期待的要硬了点...
-Zuba: You never slept on the right end. You always slept on the bottom end.
你从来不在这睡的。最后都滚到底下去。
-Alex: Was that, was that my? Is that me?
那,那是不是我的...那是我吗?
-Alex’s Mother: You had the cutest little paws.
cute: 可爱的 paw: 爪子
你的小爪子是最可爱的。
-Zuba: Little bit of paws.
很小,很小的小爪子。
-Alex’s Mother: You did that the day we lost you.
这就是我们失去你那天你印上去的。
-Zuba: Year!
是啊!
-Alex: Wow. I was so young. What happened to me?
哇。我当时很小啊。在我

身上发生了什么事?
-Zuba: It was all my fault. I turned my back for a minute and...
是我的错。我转过身了,就那么一秒...
-Alex’s Mother: It was not your fault. Your father did everything he could.
fault: 错误
那不是你的错。你爸爸真的尽力了。
He tracked those hunters for weeks. Far off the reserve.
track: 跟踪
他跟踪了那些猎人整整好几周。离保护区很远很远。
-Zuba: Finally I had to assume that the hunters... Well...
assume: 假设
最后我也只好认为
-Alex’s Mother: We thought, we thought they killed you.
我们以为... 我们以为他们把你杀了。
-Zuba: But my son fought those hunters off ha? Don't mess with the king of New York.
fight off: 击败 mess with: [口语]不恰当地对待某人
但我的儿子把那些猎人都打垮了是不是?别跟纽约之王作对!
-Alex: That's right.
没错!
-Alex’s Mother: Alright, alright boys. Be careful. Watch out before you break something. 好啦,好啦,大男孩。小心点。别打碎了东西。
You used to call this Fufi.
你以前管这个叫 " Fufi "。
-Alex: Fufi?
Fufi.
-Zuba: Oh, he doesn't want that thing.
他不会想要那个的。
-Alex: Give my Fufi.
还给我,我的Fufi!
-Alex’s Mother: Zuba, you'd better give him his Fufi.
Zuba,你最好把他的Fufi给他。
-Alex: I mean no, thank you, thank you. It's perfect.
我并不知道... 谢谢,谢谢。它很完美。
-Zuba: Well son, you get your rest... you'll have a big day tomorrow.
big day: 重要日子
那,儿子,休息吧。明天将会是盛大的一天,
You're gonna need all your strength.
strength: 力量
你会需要全部的力量。
-Alex: I'm gonna bring the house down for you dad.
我会为了你让欢呼声把屋顶掀起来的。
-Alex’s Mother: I hope so, otherwise your father would have to banish you.
我也这么希望,要不然你的父亲必须要流放你了。
-Alex: Oh gee, not really?
哦,天,真的吗?
-Zuba: I know you're gonna do us proud. You know why?
proud: 骄傲的
我知道你会让我们骄傲的。你知道为什么吗?
You were born with it. Good night Alakay.
born with: 生来就有的
你命中注定就是这样。晚安,Alakay。
My boy, my own boy. My son is a king. My son is a king.
我的孩子,我自己的孩子。我的儿子是个大王。我的儿子是个大王。
-Alex: Good night mom.
晚安,妈妈。
-Alex’s Mother: Good night,Alakay.
晚安,Alakay。
-Alex: Fufi! Fufi! My Fufi! Fufi! Fufi! My Fufi!
Fufi! Fufi!我的Fufi!Fufi!Fufi!我的Fufi!
-Male Tourist: No sign of civilization. Everybody appears very tired. I think we're lost. sign: 迹象 civilization: 文明
没有任何人类文明的征兆。大家都很累。我觉得我们迷路了。Hey Nana, do you even know where you are going?
嘿,奶奶,你知不知道你在往哪走啊?
-Old Lady: No, but I'm going with a skip in my step an

d a smile on my face.
skip: 跳跃 step: 脚步
不知道,不过我一路小跑,面带笑容。
-Male Tourist: Sure, right, OK. Yeah, alright.
哦,是嘛,那好吧。
-Man A: It's people. Where do you come from?
哦,是人啊。你们从哪来的?
-Woman: How could we get out of here?
你们怎么到这里来的?
-Male Tourist: Can you help us, we're lost?
你们能帮帮我们吗?我们迷路了。
-Man A: We are lost too.
我们也迷路了。
-Woman: It was awful, a flash of black and white never gone.
flash: 一瞬间
真的很可怕,一个黑白的东西掠过我们眼前,然后就没了。
They took the jeep, everything.
他们把吉普车所有东西都拿走了。
-Male Tourist: that happened to our jeep too.
我们的吉普车也一样。
-Man B: what are we gonna do?
我们要怎么办
-Male Tourist: Only hope to survive out here! No food, no water, no shelter.
shelter: 庇护所
我们要怎么存活?没有食物,没有水,没有屋子,
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办呀!?
-Old Lady: You can let nature get the best of you, or you can get the best of nature.
get the best of: 战胜
你可以让大自然征服你,或者你可以征服大自然呀。
Gather around children. we are New Yorkers, right?
gather: 聚集
围过来吧,孩子们。都是纽约客,是吧?
-Male Tourist: Yeah.
是啊。
-Old Lady: We survived in a concrete jungle.
concrete: 混凝土 jungle: 丛林
我们都能在水泥林里生存了!
-Crowd: Right!
没错!
-Old Lady: If we need food, we hunt for a decent hotdogs stand, am I right?
decent: 适当的
我们饿的时候就四处找好吃的热狗,我说的对吗?
-Male Tourist: She is right.
她是对的。
-Old Lady: If we need shelter, we build skyscrapers. If we need water, we build a dam.
skyscraper: 摩天大楼 dam: 水坝
我们需要屋子,就盖起摩天大楼。我们需要水,就建造一个人工水库。
-Crowd: Come on, we're New Yorkers.
是啊!我们是纽约客耶!拜托一下!
-Old Lady: If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere.
我们在那里可以,我们哪里都可以!
-Mort: I'm coming King Julien. Fish! Fish! No! Shark!
我来了,Julien国王。鱼!小鱼!鲨鱼,不!
-Penguin A: Skipper, we have all the parts we need... but we're slightly behind schedule.
slightly: 稍微地 behind schedule: 晚于预定时间
老大,所有的零件我们都有了。可我们还是比计划稍稍迟了一点。
-Captain Penguin: How slightly? -
多迟?
-Penguin A: six to nine years.
6到9年。
-Captain Penguin: Sixty nine years? -
69年?
-Penguin A: No six to nine years.
不是,是6到9年。
-Captain Penguin: Privates, what happened to our thumbs?
大兵,我们的拇指呢?
-Penguin B: Haven't seen them since yesterday sir. Damn you...
从昨天就没看见他们了。
-Captain Penguin: Nobody goes AWOL on my watch. Private, you are coming wi

th me. AWOL: (= absent without leave)擅离职守
在我眼皮底下谁都不能去。大兵,跟我一起走。Rico, you are coming with me.
Rico,你跟我一起来。
I'm tracking down to bring them for the court marshall.
track down: 追踪 court marshal: 军事法庭
追踪他,让他跟我军事法庭见。
-Monkey: That won't be necessary. We have recruited a few extra thumbs for you, Skipper.
recruit: 雇佣
没有必要啦。我们为你多聘请了一些拇指,队长。
-Captain Penguin: Floppy of monkeys entered.
有你们的帮忙太好了。
-Monkey: I doubt that.
我严重怀疑。
-Captain Penguin: Enough walling gagging now let's get to work. We'll divide into three groups.
gagging: 插科打诨 divide: 分
先慢点玩闹,我们开始工作吧。我们分成3组。
Group alpha, you are charged in seeping of fabrication.
fabrication: 制造
A组,你们负责运输和加工。
Group Offset, you'll handle assembly. Group George Report: you'll handle gas services.
handle: 处理 assembly: 装配
B组,你们负责装配。C组,你们负责售后服务。
Any questions? Good, then let's get to work.
有问题吗?真不错,开始工作吧。
-Penguin: I'd like to kiss you monkey man.
我真想亲亲你,猴子。
-Monkey: Alright but you are so darn ugly.
ugly: 丑陋的
好吧,但你也太丑了。
-Alex: Alright, so little cubs cats, just remember... great dance performance comes from the heart.
cub: 幼兽
好吧,点气势,就记住伟大的舞蹈都是由心出发的。
Just comes straight from your heart and you never go wrong.
由心出发,你永远也不会错。
-Cub: Sure Mr.
当然。
-Makunga: Hey Alakay, I just happened to walk by and wanted to wish luck.
happen to: 碰巧 luck: 好运
嘿,Alakay。我只是经过,祝你好运。
You're not nervous, are you?
你不紧张吧?
-Alex: No, it's my thing. You know. It's kind of what I do.
不啦,就等这一天了。我本来也是干这个的。
-Makunga: In my opinion; the key of this whole thing is choosing the right competitor.
competitor: 竞争对手
我觉得,如果要在这里大显身手,要记得选择好的对手。
-Alex: Oh, you mean this is like a dance battle, sort of thing? Like a dance off?
你说这像跳舞对决一样的吗?像对舞一样?
-Makunga: Sure.
嗯,当然。
-Alex: Great, I loved that. Freestyle, put your moves out.
freestyle: 自由式
那太好了。即兴创造?
Who do you thing would be a good match for me?
你觉得谁跟我旗鼓相当?
You know, just to keep the things interesting.
这样比赛才有看头。
-Makunga: Well...I wish I could help,
我真希望我能帮忙,
but that's strictly against to our ancient tradition and although we hold secret but
strictly: 严格地 ancient: 古老的 secret: 秘密
但这违反了传统啊。好像很神圣的样子。
If I was me out there, I'd choose Titsy.
但如果是我的话,我

会选择Titsy。
-Alex: Titsy, OK? Sounds interesting. Makunga, right? Thank you.
Titsy? 好吧,听起来... 还蛮有趣的。你叫Makunga,对吧?
-Makunga: Anything for Zuba's boy. Go, get him tight. Shake it out.
为了Zuba的孩子。做任何事都好。去露一手吧。
-Alex: Come 5678,come on
5678 来吧,放马过来。
-Zuba: Let us begin the rite of passage ceremony.
通过仪式正式开始。
-Alex’s mother: Come on baby, make mama proud.
来吧,孩子,让妈妈骄傲!
-Zuba: Oh woman, I'm trying to take care of passage here. -
先等会,先让我说完...
-Alex: Got it mom.
听到了,妈妈!
-Zuba: So who will be the first participant? -
所以谁想第一个来?
-Alex: me, me me...
我,我!
-Zuba: How about you, the tall, handsome one? Right there, yeah. Choose your opponent.
opponent: 对手
要不然你来吧?这个高高帅帅的孩子。请选择你的对手。
-Alex: Let me see. I guess I'll pick... ...Titsy.
pick: 挑选
让我看看。我想,我还是选... Titsy?
-Alex’s mother: Titsy? Why did he pick Titsy?
Titsy?他为什么会选择Titsy呢?
-Zuba: Oh, that's my boy, he got some gumption there.
gumption: 勇气
哦,那就是我的孩子。他真有胆量。
Somebody wake him up, wake him up.
有没有人把他叫醒,叫醒啊。
-Alex: Alright, so Titsy. Come on. Let's do this ha? Come on Titsy fly, Titsy fly,
哦,是Titsy吧。来呀。让他们看看,来吧。来吧,Titsy。
come on let's see your stuff.Bring it.
看看你有什么本事,显出来嘛。
-Titsy: Let's dance.
开跳吧。
-Alex: OK. But it's only fair to warn you that... I'm a prodigy of fupsy and robbins.
fair: 公正的 warn: 警告 prodigy: 天才
嗯。不过我要事先警告你,我可是狐步舞和罗宾逊舞蹈教室的得意门生哦。
-Titsy: Not dance dance, fight.
不是那个舞蹈,是搏斗。
-Alex: Oh, dance fight. You got it.
舞斗是吗?了解了。
-Alex’s mother: Is he dancing? -
他是在跳舞吗?
-Zuba: what Is he doing?
他在做什么?
-Alex’s mother: I know that boy is not dancing.
我不知道,不过那个孩子确实是在跳舞。
-Makunga: This is even better than I thought.
这比我想象的还要好。
-Zuba: Alakay, turn around.
Alakay,回头!
-Alex: No no pap, it's hop shuffle ball change, hip swish, turn around.
hop: 单脚跳 shuffle: 跳曳步舞
不,爸爸,是往左挥,往右挥,扭扭屁股,再回头。
-Zuba: Oh no.
哦,不。
-Alex’s mother: Alakay. Are you hurt?
Alakay,你受伤了么?
-Alex: Oh yeah, I'm. Did I, did I win?
哦,是啊。我赢了么?
-Zuba: Oh no son, how could, I mean how could this happen?
不,孩子,这怎么会这样呢?
You told us you were a king. And a king does not get beat.
你告诉我们你是个大王。大王是不会被打倒的。
-Alex: Well, I'm a king. I'm a king in New York.
我确实是大王啊。我是纽

约之王。
It's my stage name. I'm like a, you know, It's for what I perform.
perform: 表演
那是我的艺名。你知道,我表演的时候用的。
-Zuba: Perform?
表演?
-Makunga: No, this is horrible. Alakay has failed the test.
horrible:糟透的
哦,真是太不幸了,Alakay没能通过测试!
Who would have ever imagine that the day... Zuba would have to banish. his own son.
banish: 流放
谁会想得到,有朝一日Zuba会必须流放他自己的儿子?
-Alex’s mother: Zuba,no.
Zuba,不要!
-Makunga: Zuba, yes.Sadly the alpha lion must cast out all failures.
alpha: 希腊语的第一个字母,开端【alpha dog代表狗群中资格最老、最具统治地位的狗。在这里引用到狮子的身上,指占领导地位的狮子。】
Zuba,要!悲伤的是,现在领头狮子必须驱逐我们的不合格成员。
-Zuba: Then, I'm no longer the alpha lion.
那我不再是领头狮子了。
-Alex: Dad, what are you doing? Dad no, you can't do this.
爸爸!你在做什么?爸爸,别这样。
Dad no, you can't do this.
爸爸,你不能这么做的!
-Makunga: Who could possibly take Zuba's place? Anyone? Someone?
谁能顶替Zuba的位子呢?有人?任何人吗?
No one? Hey. You sir?I guess not.
没人吗?嘿!你吗,先生? 看来不行。
Well I, this is all very awkward, but... I suppose, I could carry this tremendous burden.
tremendous: 极大的 burden: 重任
呃…虽然这么说很不好意思不过,我想我能担负起这个重任。
Titsy, get the hat. As your new leader, I hereby banish Alakay...
hereby: 特此
Titsy,把帽子拿过来,作为你们新的领袖,我现在宣布流放Alakay。
...he shell wear this hat of shame and... leave the watering hole. For a thousand years or life
shame: 耻辱
他应当戴起这个代表耻辱的帽子,离开水塘。期限为一千年或一辈子!
...whichever comes last.
就看哪个时间长吧。
-Zuba: Come on. Shoo shoo. Get out of here. You should have told us son.
快,走开走开!你应该告诉我们的,儿子。
You should have told us that you weren't a real king.
你应该告诉我们你不是个真正的大王。
-Alex: You never told me that I have to fight anybody.
fight:打架
你可没说我得和人打架。
-Zuba: What did you expect son?
不然你想怎样?
-Alex: I don't know, maybe a fatherly advice,
advice: 建议
我不知道,可能你可以作为父亲给我一点建议呢?
-Zuba: like: hey son...it's a fight. You are a lion, aren't you?
fight: 搏斗
比如 "儿子那是个搏斗" 。但你是狮子,不是吗?
-Alex: But I never fought another lion in my life.
但我从来没有跟其他狮子搏斗过。
-Zuba: Yeah, yes, right. You dance.
当然没有,你是跳舞的嘛。
-Alex: And other stuff. The point is, your pal, Makunga...set me up back there.
pal: 朋友
还有其他的事情,但重点是你的朋友Makunga设计陷害了

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档