文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 常用的外贸英语口语汇总

常用的外贸英语口语汇总

常用的外贸英语口语汇总
常用的外贸英语口语汇总

常用的外贸英语口语汇总

一. 关于询盘,有哪些外贸英语:

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment? 你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation. 贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

二. 报盘和还盘的外贸英语口语学习:

We have the offer ready for you.

我们已经为你准备好报盘了。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract. 请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。

We are in a position to offer tea from stock.

我们现在可以报茶叶现货。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I'm waiting for your offer.

我正等您的报价。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

We have accepted your firm offer.

我们已收到了你们报的实盘。

We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.

下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.

能向我们报离岸价格吗?

All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.

你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。

Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?

您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?

I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.

请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。

Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.

请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。

Our offer is RMB00 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.

我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。

We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.

我们报成本加运费价每吨250美元。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars. 我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。

Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.

相信我上周的报价是最好的。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

The price you offered is above previous prices.

你方报价高于上次。

It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.

此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我认为你们的报价没有任何竞争性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere. 你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

We have extended the offer as per as your request.

我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.

该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。

This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.

该报盘以商品未售出为准。

I'm afraid the offer is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

The offer is not workable.

报盘不可行。

The offer is given without engagement.

报盘没有约束力。

It is difficult to quote without full details.

未说明详尽细节难以报价。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

Please renew your offer for two days further.

请将报盘延期两天。

Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions. 请按同样条件恢复报盘。

We regret we have to decline your offer.

很抱歉,我们不得不拒绝你方报盘。

The offer is withdrawn.

该报盘已经撤回。

We prefer to withhold offers for a time.

我们宁愿暂停报盘。

Buyers are worried at the lack of offer.

买主因无报盘而苦恼。

Let's have you counter-offer.

请还个价。

Do you want to make a counter-offer?

您是否还个价?

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer. 现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。

Your counter-offer is much more modest than mine.

你们的还盘比我的要保守得多。

We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London. 我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars. 我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

三. 产品质量的外贸英语你知道哪些:

The goods are available in different qualities.

此货有多种不同的质量可供。

Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.

只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。

If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow. 如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。

There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.

两者在质量上无显著差异。

We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

As long as the quality is good, it hardly matters if the price is a little bit higher.

只要能保证质量,售价高点都无所谓。

Prices are fixed according to their quality, aren't they?

价格按质量的好坏而定,对吗?

The transferee must see to it that the quality of the product is maintained.

接受转让一方要负责保持产品的质量。

Our Certificate of Quality is made valid by means of the official seal.

我们的质量证明书盖公章方为有效。

We'll improve the quality of our products and production efficiency.

我们将改进产品质量,提高生产率。

They are fully qualified to pass opinions on the quality of this merchandise. 他们完全有资格对这种产品的质量发表意见。

We would like to have you offer us 100 metric tons, quality same as last. 希望您能报给我们100吨质量和上次相同的货。

We find the quality suitable (unsuitable) for our market.

产品质量适合(不适合)我们的市场。

We always have faith in the quality of your products.

对你们产品的质量我们总是很信任。

This is a quality product.

这是一种高质量的产品。

Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

常用外贸口语200句

常用外贸口语200句 1、 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在能够先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还能够对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7、 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

外贸英语口语讨价还价对话模板

(一)我们的价格和数量有关,因为你的数量有限,所以我们不能降价; (二)我们现在的原材料的价格在上涨,我们的经营成本在增长,所以我们的价格也上涨; (三)我们和同行的质量不相同,我们的质量通过认证,有保障,同行不能够做到,所以我们的价格比同行高; (四)我们提供的优质服务及我公司的信誉同行不能提供给你。因为我们的服务也需要成本,所以我们的价格比同行高点; (五)因运输成本的增长,我们的销售成本也在增长,所以我们的价格也比较高; (六)因我们对工人的工资待遇提高,这也给我们的生产质量提供保障,我们的产品单位价格上升,所以我们的价格也上升; (七)给你的价格已经是最低价格,给你的同行是高于你的价格,我们已经做到我们最大的可能性地为你服务了,如需要证实,可以给另外一个客人的报价给你看。 情景一 佩利丝: Mr. Brown, I'm anxious to know about your offer. 布朗先生.我很想知道你们的报盘情况. 布朗: Well, we've been holding it for you, Mrs. Perless. Here it is. Five hundred cases of black tea, at 20 pounds per kilogram, C.I.F., Liverpool. Shipment will be in July. 佩利丝女士.我们还一直为你保留着这一报盘.这个就是:500箱红茶.成本加运费保险费到利物浦价.每公斤20英镑.七月装船. 佩利丝: That's a high price! It will be difficult for us to make any sales. 价格太高了!我们很难销售. 布朗: I'm rather surprised to hear you say that, Mrs. Perless. Y ou know the price of black tea has gone up since last year. Ours compares favorably with what you might get elsewhere. 佩利丝女士.你这么说我很吃惊.你知道从去年以来红茶价格已经上涨.我们的价格比起你从别处可以买到的价格是较为优惠的. 佩利丝: I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. India has just come into the market with a lower price. 这点我恐怕不能同意.印度正好刚打入市场.价格比较低. 布朗: Ah, but everybody in the tea trade knows that US's black tea is of top quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable. 不过.茶叶商人都知道美国红茶质量好.结合质量考虑.我认为这个价格很合理. 佩利丝: No doubt yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the tea market. I understand some countries are actually lowering their prices. 毫无疑问.你们的红茶质量上等.但是茶叶市场竞争激烈.我知道有的国家实际上正在削价抛售. 布朗: So far our commodities have stood the competition well. The very fact that other clients keep on buying speaks for itself. Few other teas can compare with ours either for flavor or color. 目前为止.我们的商品都是经得起竞争的.其他客户不断地向我们购买就证明了这一点.在香味或色泽方面.其他品牌的红茶很难与我们的红茶媲美. 佩利丝: But I believe we'll have a hard time convincing our clients at your price. 不过我认为很难说服我们的客户们接受你方的价格.

国际贸易英语口语

外贸英语专栏-国际贸易英语口语 Unit one Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系 Brief Introduction 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm. 我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business

外贸跟单常用英语口语

跟单口语 1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。4.How many designs?有几个款式? 3 designs .三个款式。 5.How many colors? 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿? 9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品,不能给你。11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。 12. Any discount?有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。 15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set.一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。 20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍 以下是###整理的《外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍》,希望大家喜欢! A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S. A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲 演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。 B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model? B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧 款的好? A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在 新款机种中,我们把画面增大了很多。还有…… B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for: B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订第十七讲签订合同 Signing a contract 备战词汇: Signature ['s?gn?t??] n. 签名,署名,信号 Concession [k?n'se?(?)n] n. 让步 Prepare [pr?'pe?] v. 准备 Clause [kl??z] n. 条款 Condition [k?n'd??(?)n] n. 条件,情况 Previous ['pri?v??s] a. 以前的,早先的 Draft [drɑ?ft] n. 草稿,草图 Modification [,m?d?f?'ke??(?)n] n. 修正

Comply [k?m'pla?] v. 遵守,遵从 Request [r?'kwest] n./v. 请求 Comment ['k?ment] n./v. (发表)意见 Cancel ['k?ns(?)l] v. 撤销,删去 Breach [bri?t?] n./v. 违背,违反 Termination [t??m?'ne??(?)n] n. 结束,终止 Particular [p?'t?kj?l?] a. 特殊的,特别的备战句型:我们现在签协议好吗? —OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字。

—We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签协议,因此双方都要做些让步。 —I’m sorry, the agreement hasn’t been fully prepared. 对不起,协议还没完全准备好。 合同中的主要条款有哪些? —All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous agreement number Fxx. 所有条款与你们过去签的第Fxx 号协议规定的一样。 —The buyer shall open an irrevocable, confirmed and partial shipment letter of credit. 买方需要开除不可撤销的、保兑的、允许分批装运的信用证。 请过目一下协议稿,看是否有需要修改的地方。 —Well, it contains basically all we have agreed upon. 协议基本包括了我们商定的全部内容。

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运 Unit 11:Shipment 1 Having settled all the terms of payment,now Mr Joson and Mr Wang get to talk over the question of shipment. J:Now that we have satisfactory with the deal for the question of payment term.I am desired to know if it is possible to effect shipment during April. W:I am sorry we cannot effect shipment in April. J:Then,when is the earliest we can expect the shipment? W:By the middle of May,I think. J:That would be too late.You see,June is the season of this commodity of our market.And we have to find somewhere else for goods retailing.Besides,our customers formality is rather complicated and it will take quite a long time.You must deliver the goods before May.Or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season. W:It is all very well for you to say that.But I must point out that our factorys have a lot of back orders in hand.I am afraid it is very difficult to improve any other on that time. J:Can you find some way for an earlier delivery?It means a lot to us.If we place our goods on the market that time,when all the other importers has sold theirs and its preferable price we should lose out.

外贸服装口语:样品之情景对话

Sample样品 S: Salesclerk售货职员C: Customer顾客 情景对话Dialogue 对话1 C: (Holding out a photo) Do you have something likethis?(拿出一张照片)你有 像这样的东西吗? S: Yes, wedo. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring it rightaway.我们有。请 等一下,我马上去拿来。 对话2 C: When will I get the sample?我什么时候可以拿到样板? S:At noon, on Thursday.星期四中午。 对话3 S: Here are our catalogs and samples, please take a look.这是我们的目录和样品,请看看。C:I'minterested in this model. How much is it?我对这个型号有兴趣。多 少钱? 对话4 S:Do you like this sample?你喜欢这个样品吗?C: I haven't looked at it yet.我还没过目呢。 对话5 C: I did not bring the sample today.我今天没有带样品来。 S: When might they be available?什么时候能带来? 对话6 C:Did you bring the sample I asked for?你把我要的样板带来了吗? S:Yes, it's in my briefcase.带来了,在我的公文包里。 对话7 C:Do you have some others with dissmilar pattern? I want to have a look.你 们还有另外不同的样品吗?我想看看。 S: Yes, we do. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring them right away.有的,请稍等,我马上去拿来。C: Yes, please.好的,麻烦你。 See more information, you can visit us 外贸英语学习https://www.wendangku.net/doc/3410248325.html,/study-trade.html

外贸英语口语大全(35)

外贸英语口语大全(35) It'sbettertodesignateTangguastheload ingport. 在塘沽装货比较合适。AmanagerofaJapaneseCompanyandastaffmem berofaChinesecorporationholdadiscussio

nontheloadingportatBeijingHotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 We'dbetterhaveabrieftalkabouttheloadin gport. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。YoumaychooseTianjinasportofshipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。HowaboutshippingthemfromHuangpuinstead

ofShantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?YouinsistthatDalianistheloadingport,ri ght? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?NowHuangpuisfineastheloadingport. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。Wearealwayswillingtochoosethebigportsa stheloadingports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港 We'dliketodesignateShanghaiastheloadin gportbecauseitisneartheproducingarea. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。Itmakesnodifferencetoustochangetheload ingportfromShantoutoZhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

外贸英语口语常用句

外贸英语口语常用句 2006-10-1 for/from want of 由于缺少…… The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 Some of the wounded soldiers died for want of medicine. 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 for the use of 供……使用的 This parking lot is for the use of employees only. 这个停车场只供员工使用。 This dining hall is for the use of teachers. 这个饭堂是供教师使用的。 in support of 为了支持……,为了拥护…… He spoke at the meeting in support of my idea. 他在会上讲话支持我的想法。 They decided to stay in support of the new leadership. 为了支持新的领导班子,他们决定留下来。 so as to 为了(做)……,以便(做)…… They made a lot of lively programs so sas to attract more children. 为了吸引更多的孩子,他们制作了很多生动活泼的节目。 I left home at 5:00 in the morning so as to be there on time. 我早上5点钟就出门,以便准时到达那里。 in search of 为了寻找……,为了寻求…… He went to the south in search of better prospects. 他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。 She immigrated to New Zealand in search of a quiet life. 她为了过上平静的生活移民到新西兰去。 for the sake of/for one's sake 为……起见,为了…… His family moved to the countryside for the sake of his son's health. 他一家为了他儿子的健康搬到乡下去。 He betrayed his friend for money's sake. 他为了钱而出卖自己的朋友。

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句 一) Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

常用外贸英语口语

本文档由实惠网外贸论坛整理,实惠网外贸论坛是个很不错的外贸论坛,里面整理了很多外贸资料,包括:外贸英语资料、外贸流程资料、实惠网免费培训资料、外贸其他类型的相关资料下载。实惠网外贸论坛网址是:https://www.wendangku.net/doc/3410248325.html, 免费提供一个外贸平台给大家,SFYH,一个很不错的外贸平台,SFYH三月份新版本刚刚上线,开发了许多新的功能。网址是:https://www.wendangku.net/doc/3410248325.html, 先生: 从贵国驻北京的大使馆(embassy)的商务参赞处获悉,贵公司是一家食品(foodstuff)出口商。作为一家专营罐装食品(canned food)的零售商(retailer),我们特致函贵方,希望能建立贸易关系。 从贵方的通函(circular)中我们了解到你们可以供应各种罐装食品,如能提供给我们最新的价格单以及插图目录,不胜感激。 如你方供货价格优惠,质量上乘,我们将大量订购。 盼早复。 此致 Dear Sirs, Y our company has been introduced to us by Commercial Counselor’s Office of your embassy in Beijing as prospective buyers of arts & crafts. In order to introduce our products to the Middle East, we are writing to you in the hope of establishing trade relations. The main line of our business covers the export of chinaware of superb quality, fashionable design and competitive price, which enjoys a good reputation all over the world. For your information, we are enclosing an illustrated catalogue and the latest. Samples and quotations will be airmailed to you upon receipt of your specific inquiries. Looking forward to your early reply. Y ours faithfully, 1.从ABC公司处得知你公司供应毛衫。 2.正如你们所知,我们是经营此类商品已有多年的国营公司。 3.请寄给我们关于你方新产品的小册子。 4.如果你方价格具有竞争力并且装方式可以接受的话,我们打算下一笔大订单。 5.我们有意获得你方新产品的商品目录及价目单。 6.W e learn from ABC Co. that you are one of the suppliers of sweaters. 7.As you know, we are a state-owned enterprise dealing with this kind of articles for many years. 8.Please send us your brochure on your latest products. 9.If your price is competitive and the terms of payment is acceptable, we will place a large order. 10.W e would like the catalogue and price list of your latest products. 1. Please reply as soon as possible, 说明最早装船期和付款条件。 2. If you are interested, please cable us, 说明所需数量。 3. W e cabled you yesterday, 报你2000公斤核桃仁(walnutmeat),5月船期。 4. Please reply as soon as possible ,告知我们必要的详细情况。 5. W e cabled you today, 向你订购5000打自来水钢笔(fountain pen)。

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档