文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 恐龙当家中英文台词

恐龙当家中英文台词

恐龙当家中英文台词
恐龙当家中英文台词

恐龙当家

亨利是时候了

Henry, it's time.

你刚刚说看见哪个蛋动了

Which one did you say moved?

左边那个

The one on the left.

你当爸爸了

You're a poppa.

你当妈妈了

You're a momma.

你个淘气包你好啊莉比

You little sneak. Hello, Libby.

莉比

Libby.

你好啊巴克

Hello, Buck.

他的眼睛像你

He's got your eyes.

一边玩去你个小捣蛋

Get out of there, you little prickle bush.

好吧看来这是个大个子

All right, this is gonna be a big one.

你好啊阿洛

Hello, Arlo.

出来吧

Come on out. 瞧瞧你

Look at you.

巴克

Buck!

那是爪牙峰这儿是我们的农场

That's Clawtooth Mountain. And this is our farm.

我们要一起来打理好它

And we're all gonna take care of it together.

- 是谁- 整到你啦

- What? - Gotcha!

莉比

Libby!

哈哈总算喷到你了

Gotcha back!

妈妈我浇完水啦

Momma, I'm done watering.

干得不错莉比巴克还不快去干活

Good job, Libby. Buck, get back to your chores.

- 什么- 谢啦巴克

- What? - Thanks, Buck.

但是我我

But I... I...

全都装好啦

You're all set.

我能干点别的活吗妈妈

Can't I do something else, Momma?

- 去吧- 好吧

- Get going. - Okay.

谁在那

Who is that?

嗨尤斯蒂斯

Hey, Eustice.

你被缠住了吗小家伙

You stuck, little guy?

我来帮你现在好啦

Let me get that for you. You're free.

去吧去找你的爸爸和你的...

Hello, move. Go find your poppa and your...

妈妈

Momma!

哇哦河边可不是你能随便过去玩的阿洛Whoa. The river's not something to mess around with there, Arlo.

小心一点怎么了

Be careful. What's the problem?

爸爸鸡舍里的亨丽埃塔最坏了

Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the coop!

昨天你才说独脚的弗兰是最坏的Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the worst.

她只有一只脚

She's only got one foot.

你不用非得喜欢它们啊阿洛只要把它们喂饱就好了You don't have to like 'em, Arlo. You just have to feed 'em.

那样就行了

That should do it.

这样那些该死的野人就不能偷走我们的食物了

Now, this will keep them rotten critters from stealing our food

我建造的这个粮仓百分百能防住他们because I made this silo 100% critter-proof.

印上你的标记吧亨利这是你应得的

Put your mark on there, Henry. You earned it.

对啊爸爸快点快点

- Yeah, Poppa, do it! Come on! - Yeah!

那得你们的妈妈先来才行

Only if your momma does it first.

如果说谁最有资格在这印上标记的非她莫属

If anyone's earned a mark around here, it's her.

你是不是把标记印得比我的高了

Did you just put your mark higher than mine?

啊没那回事只是你的角度问题啦What? No. It's just the angle you're looking at it.

角度问题嗯?

The "angle," huh?

- 我也要我也要轮到我了- 该我了

- Me too! My turn! - Me, me, me! My turn!

等一下这可没那么容易

Now hold on. It's not that easy.

你们得干出一番大事才能有资格留下标记You've got to earn your mark by doing something big.

超越自我的大事

For something bigger than yourself.

总有一天你们都会印上标记的我期待那一天的到来

Someday you'll all make your mark and I can't wait to see it.

清理田地就得这样干得不错巴克

That is how you clear a field. Attaboy, Buck.

他会找到办法的别担心

He'll figure it out. Be just fine.

来吧巴克这是你应得的

Go on, Buck. You earned it.

太棒了儿子

Good job, son.

你能行的莉比还差一点就行了

You've got it, Libby! Just a little bit more.

漂亮你有资格作标记了孩子

- Beautiful. - You earned your mark, sweetheart.

阿洛

Arlo!

他会成功的

He'll get there. 好吧你们这些家伙我才不怕你们呢

All right, you cluckers, you're about to get fed.

- 阿洛- 嗯?

Arlo.

- 过来- 巴克这是怎么了

- Come here. - Buck! What happened?

我打算过来帮你干活的没想到它们攻击了我

I came to help you with your chores. And then they attacked.

- 你会没事的- 告诉妈妈我爱她

- You're gonna be okay. - Tell Momma I love her.

我看见一道白光

I see a light.

我去找人帮忙

I'll go get help!

你真该看看你的表情- 我早该知道的

- You should see your face! - I should've known!

- 你总是来捉弄我- 我捉弄你

- Always got to mess me up. - Me?

你干的活儿一团糟还净给别人添麻烦

You mess up your chores and everyone else's.

- 真是个懦夫- 巴克

- You're such a coward. - Buck!

我才不是懦夫我会打上标记的

I ain't a coward. And I'm gonna make my mark.

就像你还有莉比像所有人那样

Just like you, and Libby, and everyone!

你会的亲爱的只是你还需要点时间

You will, darling. You just need a little more time.

算了我再也不稀罕什么破标记了

Forget it. I didn't even want that dumb mark anyway.

我有个主意

I got an idea.

阿洛阿洛醒醒

Arlo. Arlo. Wake up.

跟我来

Come with me.

- 我们这是去哪儿- 你马上就知道了

- Where are we going? - You'll see.

好了去到那边走走

Okay, now take a walk out there.

- 我一个人吗- 去吧

- By myself? - Go on.

爸爸爸爸

Poppa. Poppa.

别紧张深呼吸

Calm down. Breathe.

有时候你需要克服内心的恐惧Sometimes you got to get through your fear

才能看见彼端的美景

to see the beauty on the other side. 哇哦

Wow.

明天我会给你一个新的任务

I got a new job for you tomorrow.

当然如果你还想要标记的话

That is if you still want to make your mark.

那些可恶的野人会翻过篱笆来偷吃我们的食物

The dang wilderness critter's coming over the fence, eating our food,

我已经受够了他们

and I've had it up to my snout.

如果长此以往我们过冬的食物可就不够了If this keeps up, we won't have enough food to survive the winter.

所以你得抓住那些坏蛋

That's why you are gonna catch that critter.

只要那些野人来了

Then along comes a critter...

最后你只需一锤就能搞定

And this is how you're gonna finish the job.

你处理完那些野人之后

When that critter's taken care of,

就可以在我的标记旁边印上你自己的了you'll put your mark on the silo right next to mine.

我会解决掉野人的爸爸偷我们的食物他想都别想

I'll take care of the critter, Poppa. It won't

stand a chance.

来这边干什么小虫虫

What are you doing, you bug?

快离开这

Get out of here.

嘿走开小树叶快走开

Move along, leaf. Move along.

你死定了坏蛋

You're dead, critter.

好了你自由了

Okay. You're free.

你要干嘛快走去去去

What are you doing? Just leave! Flee!

别过来走开

Stay back! Go! Whoa.

阿洛

Arlo!

你为什么要放走他

Why'd you let it go?

他又咬又叫的还攻击我还

It was biting, and coming at me, and screeching, and...

那是你的任务

You had a job to do.

你必须克服你的恐惧才行不然没办法在这里生存下去

You got to get over your fear, Arlo, or you won't survive out here. 来

Come on.

我们现在就去完成你的任务

We're gonna finish your job right now.

- 围栏那边吗- 翻过去

- Out there? - Get over.

但是爸爸要是我们迷路了怎么办

But, Poppa, what if we get lost?

只要你沿着这条河就能找到回家的路

As long as you can find the river, you can find your way home.

你看到什么了吗

What do you see?

是他的踪迹

Tracks?

快要被雨水冲没了加快速度

And they're washing out, we got to move!

我们要跟丢了

We're losing it!

阿洛快跟上

Arlo, keep moving!

爸爸等等我

Poppa, wait.

阿洛我怎么给你说的快跟...

Arlo, what did I say about keeping...

好吧

It's okay.

没关系阿洛都是我不好

It's okay, Arlo. I'm sorry.

我只是想让你克服恐惧

I just wanted you to get through your fear.

我知道你肯定能做到的

I know you have it in you.

但我又不是你

But I'm not like you.

你比我更加强大

You're me and more.

今天走得够远了

I think we went far enough today.

暴风雨越来越猛了我带你回家

Storm's getting worse. Let's get you home.

阿洛快走

Arlo, move!

快跑阿洛

Run, Arlo!

爸爸

Poppa!

爸爸爸爸爸爸

Poppa! Poppa! Poppa!

妈妈

Momma!

如果不能在下第一场雪之前把庄稼收完

If we don't get this harvest in before the first snow,

我们就没有足够的粮食过冬了

we won't have enough food for winter. 我知道没有了你爸爸这很艰难

I know it's hard without Poppa,

但我需要你加倍努力阿洛

but I need you to do more, Arlo.

别担心妈妈我不会让大家挨饿的

Don't worry, Momma. I won't let us starve.

你是个好孩子

You're a good son.

是你

You!

又来了胆子不小啊你

You've got some nerve coming here.

都是你的错

It's all your fault!

要不是你爸爸也不会死

My poppa would still be alive if it weren't for you!

救命

Help!

妈妈妈妈

Momma! Momma!

妈妈

Momma!

妈妈

Momma?

妈妈

Momma!

是你

You!

第一次见你的时候就该杀了你

I should've killed you the first time.

全都是你的错过来给我过来

This is all your fault. Get over here. Get over here.

走开走开走开别过来

Get away. Get away. Get away. Get away!

没错你最好赶紧逃

That's right. You better run!

我这是在哪儿我的家在哪儿

Where am I? Where's home?

只要你沿着这条河就能找到回家的路

As long as you can find the river, you can find your way home.

又是你

You again?

离我远点

Get out of here.

我说过了离我远点

I told you to stay away from me.

我还是要把你捏死

I am still gonna squeeze the life out of you.

但在这之前能再来点这个吗

But before I do, can you find me some more?

这个再来点这个你知道的Here, more of these. You know...

不住手你要干什么

No. Stop. What are you doing?

等等你能带我去找浆果吗

Hey, wait. Can you take me to the berries?

你要去哪

Where are you going?

我就知道我会死在这里的就因为你

I knew it. I'm gonna die out here. Because of you.

嘿嘿你在干什么不住手

Hey. Hey. What are you doing? No, no, no. Stop!

不住手

Hey. Hey. No. Stop!

你这个小混... 快回来

Why you little... Come back here!

浆果

Berries!

你有毛病吗浆果近在咫尺疯狂的动物What's with you? They're right here. Crazy critter.

你好

Hello.

你好

Hello?

我们一直在观察你

We've been watching you.

我们以为你会死的但是你没有

We thought you were going to die, but then you didn't.

那玩意在保护你

That creature protected you.

- 为什么- 我也不知道

- Why? - I don't know.

我要回家你知道爪牙峰还有多远吗

I'm going home. Do you know how far Clawtooth Mountain is?

好主意我们想要他

Good idea. We want him.

为什么

Why?

因为在野外险象迭生

Because it's terrifying out here.

他能像我的朋友一样保护我

He can protect me like my friends.

这是狂怒

This is Fury.

他能帮我抵御夜间爬行动物的威胁

He protects me from the creatures that crawl in the night.

这是破坏者

This is Destructor.

她能帮我免受蚊子的叮咬

She protects me from mosquitoes.

这是碎梦者

This is Dream Crusher. 他能保护我不去做白日梦

He protects me from having unrealistic goals.

还有这是黛比

And this is Debbie.

是的我们需要他

Yes, we need him.

他叫什么名字

What is his name?

名字我也不知道

A name? I don't know.

那让我仔细想想

Then I will meditate on this.

我叫对名字他就得跟我走

I name him, I keep him.

杀手

Killer.

野兽

Beast.

谋杀犯

Murderer.

邋遢鬼

Grubby!

- 入殓师- 虱子

- Funeral Planner? - Uh, Cootie!

- 怨鬼- 喷喷

- Hemorrhoid. - Squirt!

- 弗兰克- 臭臭

- Frank! - Stinky!

- 疯子- 牛牛

- Maniac! - Funky!

- 紫罗兰- 钉钉

- Violet. - Spike!

- 神经病- 点点

- Lunatic. - Spot!

点点过来点点快过来

Spot! Come here, Spot. Come here.

他有名字了你们的命运联系在了一起

He is named. You clearly are connected.

祝你好运

Good for you.

在你回爪牙峰的路上那玩意会保护你安全On your path to Clawtooth Mountain that creature will keep you safe.

千万别丢了他

Don't ever lose him.

不不你不属于他黛比不要黛比

No. No. You can't have him, Debbie. No, no, no. Debbie!

黛比停下你可以找个更好的

Debbie! Stop! You're better than this.

不快回来黛比

No, no, no! Come back! Debbie!

你要去哪我要回家

Where are you going? I need to get home.

点点瞧我的

Spot, watch this. 我想...

I miss...

我想家人了

I miss my family.

家人

Family.

这是我

That's me.

这是莉比

There's Libby.

还有巴克

And Buck.

还有妈妈

And Momma.

还有...

And...

还有爸爸

And Poppa.

家人

Family.

你不明白没关系的

You don't understand. That's okay.

对那是你的家人

Yes. That's your family.

我想他了

I miss him.

我们该停下了

We should stop.

停下

Stop!

阿洛快走

Arlo, move.

快跑阿洛

Run, Arlo!

河流在哪里

Where's the river?

我找不到河流了

I've lost the river.

我再也回不了家了

I'm never getting home.

我再也回不了家了

I'm never getting home.

救命救命救命

Help! Help! Help!

朋友你受伤了吗

Say, friend, are you wounded?

不我没有受伤

No. I'm not hurt.

那就好谢天谢地

Good. Thank goodness for that.

冷锋暴雨继续搜寻伤员

Coldfront, Downpour, keep looking for wounded folk.

等等我想要回家就在爪牙峰

Wait. I'm lost. I need to get home. Clawtooth Mountain. 爪牙峰你是说那座有三个山峰的山吗Clawtooth... You mean the mountain range with the three points.

- 是的- 我知道

- Yes! - Yeah!

我去过那里但你知道吗孩子

Yeah. I've been there. But you know, kid...

你还离得很远呢我知道去那里的路

You're not even close. Still, I know the way.

我叫阿洛

My name's Arlo.

抱歉我只是... 我曾经也有个那样的名字

I'm sorry. I just... I used to have a name like that once.

那是我开始追逐风暴之前的事了

That was before I started following the storm!

风暴

The storm?

风暴席卷了我让我对生活充满了恐惧

The storm swept me out. I was afraid for my life,

但风暴也给我了一个启事

but the storm gave me a relevation.

从此我无所畏惧

And I wasn't scared anymore.

你说的是启示吗

You mean a revelation?

不是启事懂吗

No! A relevation. Okay?

当时我真的很低迷

I was at a real low point. You know?

但风暴将我卷到了一个新的高度

And the storm swept me up to a real high point,

然后给我了一个更高的启事

and then left me at a higher relevation.

哇哦

Wow.

是啊哇哦

Yeah, wow.

此后风暴赐予了我新的名字因为... 我们怎么说来着

That's when the storm gave me my new name because... What do we say?

风暴赐我能源

The storm provides.

风暴赐我能源你可以叫我霹雳

The storm provides. You can call me Thunderclap.

霹雳你可以帮我找到回家的路吗Thunderclap. Can you help me get home?

呃这个嘛也许吧

Yeah, well... Maybe.

但首先我们需要检查这片区域

But first, we just need to check the area.

因为风暴后有很多伤员情况堪忧你明白吧There's plenty of folks in a bad way after a storm like this, don't you know? 霹雳我找到了一个在这边Thunderclap, I found someone! Over here!

知道吗你可以帮帮我们朋友

You know, we could use your help, friend.

真棒太好了

Whoa! Yeah! That is great.

是个小动物

It's a critter.

一个获救的小生命多亏了你

A freed critter. Thanks to you.

你知道我只是想歇一歇感谢风暴赐予我们食物

You know, I just want to take a moment and thank the storm for this meal.

别以为你们可以挑战我

Don't think you can mess with me.

我可是有见识过风暴之眼的

I've seen the eye of the storm!

从那以后我就不知恐惧为何物

And I forgot what fear is!

我现在无所畏惧

I'm not afraid of anything.

我没有说你害怕

No, I didn't say you were.

嘿你要去哪朋友

Hey, where are you going, friend?

我要回家

I'm... I need to get home.

我说过了我们会送你回家

And I said we would get you home.

朋友你自己也带了只动物啊

Friend, you have a critter of your own.

我闻到了鲜嫩可口的那种

I smell it. One of the juicy ones.

它在哪

Where is it?

他在那边躲着大石头后面

He's hiding. Over there. By that big rock.

- 风暴赐我能源- 不要

- The storm provides. - No!

- 点点- 抓住他

- Spot! - Get him!

慢点跑你无处可藏了胆小鬼

Hey, slow down. There's no place to hide, yellow belly.

把那只动物带回来

Come back with that critter!

救命救命

Help! Help!

救命

Help!

- 你还好吗孩子- 是的

- Hey, you okay, kid? - Yes.

我最讨厌那些龙了一群胆小鬼专挑小孩子下手

I hate those kind. Lying sons of crawdads picking on a kid. 你真是太可爱了

Well, ain't you just the cutest thing.

他喜欢你

He likes you.

你看看拉姆齐你这张臭脸也吓不到他Imagine that, Ramsey. Even with your stinky face.

纳什你过界了这是我的个人领地

Nash! Boundaries. This is my personal bubble.

不那不是你的领地这才是

Nah, that ain't your bubble. This is your bubble.

纳什别老是去烦你姐姐

Nash, get out of your sister's bubble.

你不应该到这里来

You got no business being out here.

先生我明白我只是想要回家但我找不到河流了

Yes, sir. I don't. I'm trying to get home, but I lost the river.

求你了我妈妈需要我

Please, my momma needs me.

- 别着急孩子- 你知道河在哪里吗

- Take it easy, kid. - Do you know where the river is?

什么河这附近有很多条河

What river? There's tons of rivers around these parts.

流经爪牙峰的那条河那座山有三座山峰By Clawtooth Mountain. It has three points.

没听说过

Don't know that one.

我们要往南方寻找水源

We're heading south to a watering hole.

跟我们一起走吧也许那有人可以帮到你Come with us. Someone there might help you.

我们没有时间给他当保姆

We ain't got time for baby-sitting,

我们还要把牛群赶拢到一起呢

we got longhorns to round up.

我那天才弟弟一天之内就弄丢了整个牛群My genius brother lost our whole herd in one day.

我没有弄丢它们拉姆齐

I did not lose them, Ramsey.

要我说多少遍他们只是跑散了

How many times I got to tell you this? They just wandered off.

我们得快点找到它们我们帮不了你了孩子

We still got to find them. We can't help you, kid.

等等如果我们能帮助你们呢

Wait! But what if we could help you?

点点能闻出任何气味我见过他的本领Spot can sniff out anything. I've seen him do it. 他可以找到你们的牛群

He can find your longhorns.

Hey!

去吧点点好好闻闻孩子

Come on, Spot. Sniff it out, boy.

好样的点点

Good boy, Spot.

他找到什么了

He's got something.

该死

Aw, dang.

我说小子要是你拖了我们后腿我就吃掉你

Hey, kid, if you're pulling my leg, I'm gonna eat yours.

- 他找到牛群了- 太棒了我们找到了

- He found the herd. - We got 'em.

等等长角牛有羽毛吗

Wait, do longhorns have feathers?

盗牛贼

Rustlers.

盗牛贼

Rustlers?

我们得走快点

We got to move.

我没看到有盗牛贼啊

I don't see any rustlers.

他们就在那里

They're out there.

所以你们说的水源到底有多远

So, how far did you say that watering hole was?

- 我有个任务给你- 可我对任务不怎么在行

- I got a job for you. - I'm not really good at jobs.

我需要你悄悄的慢慢的走向水洼

I need you to keep on the dodge and sidle up the loblolly,

穿过牛群然后朝他们大声吼叫

past them hornheads just hooting and a hollering,

引出那些盗牛贼

and score off them rustlers.

接着我们来个背后突袭这场仗我们就赢了We'll cut dirt and get the bulge on them.

什么

What?

他只是要你跳到那块石头上然后大吼就行了

He just wants you to get on that rock and scream.

可是到底谁在那里

But who's out there?

他们会冲你过来的你要坚守阵地不要跑They'll come right at you. You hold your ground. Don't move. 不要跑要是他们有尖牙利爪怎么办

Don't move? What if they have claws and big teeth?

别想太多

Don't overthink it.

你好啊

Howdy.

- 你干什么呢小子- 没干什么

- What are you up to, boy? - Nothing.

没干什么吗你叫什么名字啊

Nothing? What's your name?

阿洛Arlo.

好吧阿洛你看起来可不像没干什么的样子

Well, Arlo, you don't look like you're doing nothing.

你觉得他要干什么呢乐琳

What's he look like he's doing to you, Lurleane?

拜托巴布问我嘛问我觉得他们要干什么Come on, Bubbha. Ask me. Ask me what I think they're doing.

帕维斯闭嘴

Pervis, shut your mouth!

看起来他是擅自闯入这里的

Looks like he's trespassing.

那我们会对闯入者干什么呢告诉他们厄尔

And what do we do with trespassers? Tell them, Earl.

格杀勿论

We kill them!

抓到你了

I got you!

纳什牛群

Nash, the herd!

驾快走驾

Giddy up. Come on now. Giddy up!

小心

Watch out!

没人能偷走我们的长角牛

Nobody steals our longhorns.

谁捡到就是谁的

Finders keepers.

出来啊妈妈想跟你玩玩

Come on now. Momma wants to play with you.

我知道你在那我能闻到你的味道

I know you're there. I can smell you.

该死这是我最喜欢的一颗牙

Shoot! That's my favorite tooth!

我会很开心杀掉你的

I'm gonna love ending you!

走吧我们要把牛群赶到别处去

Come on, we got to drive this herd out of here.

走吧

Come on now. 真是个小可爱

Aren't you the cutest?

你和这个小东西今天真的很勇敢

You and that critter showed real grit today.

这个小东西或许对我们有用我们交换怎么样

We could use that critter. How about we trade?

我用我的口琴跟你换

I'll give you my harmonica for him.

谢了不过点点是不会拿来交换的Thanks, but Spot ain't for trading.

过来点点过来

Come here, Spot. Come here.

你的损失喔

Your loss.

看起来真不错以后肯定会是一条很棒的伤疤

That's a good one. Gonna scar up real good.

那不算什么看看这个我碰到了十五只流亡的剑龙

That's nothing. Look at this! I run into 15 outlaw stegos.

他们都比我强壮还比我凶残

They're all bigger than me and meaner than me.

发生了什么

What happened?

当然是击退他们了也赢了

Fought 'em off, of course. Was winning, too.

有一只甩着他那长满尖刺的尾巴刺进了我的脚然后又扯了出来

Then one gets his dang spikey tail stuck in my foot and pulls!

直到现在我的脚趾都没有知觉

- Whoa. - Still can't feel my toes.

这可为你驱赶牛群创造了有利条件啊Which comes in handy when you're kicking piles of bull...

她嫉妒我

She's jealous.

嫉妒才没有

Jealous?

有一次一群受惊的长角牛朝我冲过来Once a stampede of longhorns was coming right at me,

但是我的尾巴被一块石头卡住了

but my tail was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

我以为我死定了所以我把我的尾巴给咬断了

I was dead for sure. So I chewed the dang thing off!

谁有这个胆没人敢这么做你真是疯了Who does that? Nobody does that! You're crazy!

我很奇怪你没在脸上留下一道疤

I'm surprised you don't have one right across your face.

布奇你的疤是怎么来的

Butch, how'd you get your scar? 我不确定你能否接受得了这个故事

I don't know if you're ready for that story.

我可以的

I can take it.

- 你一定要告诉他爸- 这可是个好故事- Yeah. You got to tell him, Pa! - That's a good one!

当时热得连树荫底下都有一百华氏度

It was 100 degrees in the shade.

我走了五天没喝过一滴水

I walked for five days with no water.

然后我看到了一个小水塘

Then I saw it. A pretty pond.

当我弯腰喝水的时候

I bent down to take a drink,

突然间一群鳄鱼冲出水面

when these crocs launched out of the water.

一条鳄鱼一口咬在了我脸上

One croc bit me on the face.

我即将要成为他们的晚餐除了一件事

Ain't no way I wasn't its supper except for one thing,

我那天可没打算要死

I wasn't ready for dying that day.

我把一条鳄鱼咬成了两半用尾巴横扫另外一条

I bit one croc in half, tail-whipped the other,

而最后一条...

and the last one...

我用自己的鲜血淹死了他

Well, I drowned that croc in my own blood.

- 哇哦- 太棒了

- Whoa. - Dang!

看啊每次听到这个故事我都浑身起鸡皮疙瘩

Look, look, gives me little goosies every time.

我爱死这个故事了给他见识下你的纪念品I love that story! Show him your souvenir.

是不是很棒

Ain't that just too good?

- 这次我能摸摸吗- 不行

- Can I touch it this time? - No.

你们肯定会喜欢我爸爸的

You guys would have liked my poppa.

他和你们一样无所畏惧

He wasn't scared of anything.

我受够了当胆小鬼

I'm done being scared.

谁说我不害怕的

Who said I'm not scared?

可是你只身干掉了鳄鱼

But you took on a croc!

其实那个时候我也很害怕

And I was scared doing it.

如果一条鳄鱼咬在你脸上你都不害怕

If you ain't scared of a croc biting you on the face, 你根本不算活着听着小子

you ain't alive. Listen, kid,

你没法摆脱恐惧这就像自然母亲的力量you can't get rid of fear. It's like Mother Nature,

你没法打败她或是逃离她但是你可以克服困难

you can't beat her or outrun her, but you can get through it.

你就能发现真正的自己

You can find out what you're made of.

今年第一场雪

The first snow.

比往年来得早了一些

It's early this year.

我得回家去找妈妈

And I got to get home to Momma.

我们会带你去那个水源的

We'll get you to that watering hole.

一言为定天一亮我们就出发

A deal's a deal. At first light, we ride.

出发咯Let's go!

小子在那些长角牛跑开之前截住他们Hey, kid, head 'em off before those longhorns split.

就是那

There it is!

爪牙峰那里就是我家

Clawtooth Mountain! There's home!

我们得把牛群赶往南方

We've got to drive this herd down south.

你赶紧回去找妈妈吧不要为任何事停下脚步

You hurry on back to your momma. And don't stop for nothing!

谢谢真的很感谢你们照顾我

Thanks! I sure appreciate you looking out for me!

你会一路平安的你是个坚强的孩子

You'll be all right. You're one tough kid.

哇哦Wow.

很近了我们快到了点点

It's so close. We're almost there, Spot!

我们得回家

We need to get home.

你会喜欢那里的点点

You're gonna love it, Spot.

你会有个温暖的窝可以睡觉就在我旁边You'll have a warm place to sleep. Right next to me.

还有很多玉米可以吃

And all the corn you can eat.

还有很多的地方可以玩耍

There's lots of space to run around.

那里也将会是你的农场

It'll be your farm, too.

我们可以一起照料农场

We'll all look after it together. 我做不到

I can't.

No!

点点

Spot!

点点

Spot!

点点

Spot!

不点点

No! Spot!

爸爸

Poppa?

爸爸

Poppa?

你还活着简直不敢相信真的是你You're alive? I can't believe it. It's you.

我的朋友点点

My friend! Spot!

他帮助过我但他现在身处险境

He helped me and now he's in trouble.

我们必须回去

We have to go back.

爸爸停下

Poppa, stop.

停下

Stop!

爸爸

Poppa?

你并不在这

You're not here.

我很害怕

I'm scared.

但点点需要我

But Spot needs me.

我因为发生在你身上的事情而怪他但那不是他的错

I blamed him for what happened to you, but it wasn't his fault.

所以我必须得去帮助他

So I got to go help him.

因为我爱他

Because I love him.

我就知道你有天赋的

I knew you had it in you.

你比我更加强大

You're me and more.

快去找那个小东西吧照顾好他

Now go take care of that critter.

躲开

Back off!

看看是谁来了

Well, look who got relevated.

去抓他

Go get him. 点点

Spot.

点点

Spot!

风暴赐我能源

The storm provides.

点点

Spot!

点点

Spot!

点点

Spot!

我们到家了点点We're home, Spot.

亨利

Henry?

是阿洛

Arlo.

阿洛

Arlo!

怦然心动--台词-中英文对照版

我只希望朱莉?贝克能离我远点All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone. 故事始于一年级暑假年的夏天It all began in the summer of , before the start of second grade. 于我而言这意味着我从此步入了For me, it was the beginning of what would be长达五年的不安与逃避生涯more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort. 显然这姑娘也太不识趣了It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint. 咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧不要紧啊It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind. 毫无自知之明我们一起推吧? Of any kind. You wanna push this one together? 布莱斯你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧? Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother? 是啊是啊Oh, yeah. 我真是拿她没辙I mean, nothing would stop her. 我终于忍无可忍这时候诡异的事情却发生了I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened. 我真是难以置信I couldn't believe it. 我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手There I was holding hands with this strange girl. 我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀How did I get into this mess? Well, hello. 看来你已经认识我儿子了I see you've met my son我不得

恐龙简介(中英文)

恐龙简介 恐龙是出现于二亿四千五百万年前,并繁荣于六千五百万年前结束的中生代爬行动物。或为恐龙和与它同一时代的蛇颈龙、翼龙等的模糊总称。恐龙在在6500万年前白垩纪结束的时候突然全部消失,成为地球生物进化史上的一个谜,这个谜至今仍无人能解。地球过去的生物,均被记录在化石之中。中生代的地层中,即曾发现许多恐龙的化石。其中可以见到大量或呈现各式各样形状的骨骼。但是,在紧接着的新生代地层中,却完全看不到恐龙的化石。由此推知恐龙在中生代时一起灭绝了。 恐龙种类多,体形和习性相差也大。其中个子大的,可以有几十头大象加起来那么大;小的,却跟一只鸡差不多。就食性来说,有温顺的草食者和凶暴的肉食者,还有荤素都吃的杂食性恐龙。 Dinosaur Profile Dinosaurs appeared in two hundred forty-five million years ago, and prosperity at the end of the Mesozoic reptiles 65 million years ago. , Or dinosaurs, and with it the same era plesiosaurs, pterosaurs and other fuzzy generic term. Dinosaurs in the Cretaceous period ended 65 million years ago when all of a sudden disappeared, a mystery of the evolutionary history of life on Earth, is still without a person who can answer this mystery. Creatures of the Earth in the past, are being recorded in the fossil. Mesozoic strata, that many dinosaur fossils have been found. Where you can see the bones of large or presents a wide range of shapes. However, in the following Cenozoic strata, but completely see less than the fossils of dinosaurs. We concluded that with the extinction of the dinosaurs in the Mesozoic. Many kinds of dinosaurs, body shape and habits also big difference. Large sub then dozens of elephants together; small, but with almost a chicken. Docile herbivorous, feeding habits, The meat eaters and violent, as well as meat and vegetables to eat omnivorous dinosaur.

情归巴黎(中英文台词对照)

片名:新龙凤配 从前在长岛的北滩Once upon a time,on the north shore of Long Island... 离纽约不远not far from New York... 有座深宅大院,像是座城堡there was a very, very large mansion almost a castle-- 其中住着赖瑞毕一家人where there lived a family by the name of Larrabee. 宅内有仆人,宅外也有仆人There were servants inside the mansion and servants outside the mansion. 船夫看管游艇Boatmen to tend the boats and six crews of gardeners六组园丁照顾花园 two for the solarium...两组负责后庭,其他负责园地the rest for the grounds... 其中还有名树医and a tree surgeon on retainer. 还有专人打理室内网球场There were specialists for the indoor tennis courts... and the outdoor tennis courts...室外网球场 室外游泳池和室内游泳池the outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool. And over the garage... 车房住着姓费契的司机there lived a chauffeur by the name of Fairchild... 多年前从英国进口imported from England years ago together with a Rolls-Royce带着一辆劳斯莱斯and a daughter named Sabrina.还有一个女儿,名叫莎宾娜 In the moonlight When the shadows play When the thought of what could happen Takes your breath away Sighs and whispers Quiet laughter in the air Can make it seem that love is everywhere 赖家举办的舞会盛名远播Among other things the Larrabees were noted for the parties they gave.现在很少有这么好的派对Few people anymore give parties the way they did. 赖家派对从不曾下雨It never rained on the night of a Larrabee party.The Larrabees wouldn't have stood for it.赖家绝不允许In the half-light Can we trust-- There was Maude Larrabee... 当她丈夫在高球场上去世后 who inherited the Larrabee Corporation... when her husband died on the 1 3th hole at Pebble Beach. 摩蒂赖瑞毕便继承赖氏公司 甜心,跟莫主教聊聊天Sweetheart, go talk to Colonel Morgan. 他看来很无聊He looks bored. Senator! 议员,我要你见… Have I got somebody I want you to meet. 摩蒂曾上过“财富”杂志封面Maude was on the cover of Fortune. 赖家长子莱纳斯There was Linus, the older son... 十九岁即从耶鲁大学毕业who graduated from Yale at 1 9... 将赖氏公司开上光纤高速公路and took his mother and the company for a ride... on the fiber-optic highway... 把上亿的家产扩展到天文数字and turned a hundred-million-dollar family business... into some serious money. 今年我不想再收购电视网I just don't feel like buying any more networks this year. 老是没有好节目There's never anything good on. 十点是最后时限,十点零八分了I said the offer expired at 1 0:00. It's 1 0:08, Robert. 莱纳斯上过“时代”杂志封面Linus was on the cover of Time.

了不起的盖茨比 中英文台词对照

1、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. 2、人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。 A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth. 3、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on. 4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. 5、他理解体谅地笑了——这笑比理解和体谅有的含义。这是那种不多见的使你忐忑不安的情绪能很快地平静下来的笑,这种笑容人的一生中顶多能碰上四五次。它先是再一刹那间面对——或者说似乎在面对——整个外部世界,然后他就全副心神地倾注到你的身上,对你充满一种不可抵御的偏爱之情。它对你的理解恰是你想被人理解的那么多,它对你的信任恰像你平时愿意对自己所信任到的那种程度,它叫你确信它对你的印象恰是你所希望造成的那么多。He smiled understandingly——much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, which you may come across four or five times in life. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it h ad precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hope to convey. 7、世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired. 8、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

经典电影台词(中英文对照)

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating arou nd accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO.2 The Lion King 狮子王 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking fo r trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 NO.3 Gone with The Wind 飘 https://www.wendangku.net/doc/985079603.html,nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because i t’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

恐龙中英文名字对照大全

中生代或中生代前: 初龙Archosaur 迷龙Labyrinthodont 蜥蜴Lizard 中生代-三叠纪: 腔骨龙Coelophysis 犬齿龙Cynodont 始初龙Eoraptor 黑瑞龙Herrerasaurus 蓓天翼龙Peteinosaurus 三叉棕榈龙Thrinaxodon 蛇颈龙Plesiosaur 植龙Phytosaur 蒙托龙Metoposaur 鸟脚亚龙Ornithopod 上龙Pliosaur 板龙Plateosaurus 后鳄龙Postosuchus 布拉塞龙Placerias 盾齿龙Placodus 加斯马吐龙Chasnatosaurus 纯信龙Pistosaurus 龟龙Placohelys 鸥龙Lariosaurus 阿氏开普吐龙Askeptosaurus 混鱼龙Mixosaurus 舟椎龙Cymbospondylus 锹鳞龙Stagomolepis 无齿龙Henodus 沙尼龙Shonisaurus 高冠颌龙Hupsognathus 巨椎龙Massospondylus 副细颚龙Procompsognathus 异平齿龙Hyperodapedon 中生代-侏罗纪: 异特龙Allosaurus 梁龙Diplodocus 鱼龙Ichthyosaur 无颚龙Anurognathus 滑齿龙Liopleurodon 斑龙Megalosaurus 大眼鱼龙Ophthalmosaurus 雷龙Apatosaurus剑龙Stegosaurus 嗜鸟龙Ornitholestes 嘴口龙Rhamphorhynchus

雷龙Brontosaurus 翼龙Pterosaur 翼手龙Pterodactylus 棱长颈龙Cryptoclidus 扭椎龙Eustreptospondylus 棱齿龙Hypsilophodontid 始祖鸟Archaeopteryx 秀颚龙Compsognathus 冰脊龙Cryolophosaurus 腕龙Brachiosaurus 虚骨龙Coelurus 巨齿龙Teratosaurus 异龙Tiranosaurus 双嵴龙Dilophosaurus 角鼻龙Ceratosaurus 蛇颈龙Plesiosaurus 离片齿龙Timnoodontosaurus 巴拉帕龙Barapasaurus 赖索托龙Lesothosaurus 槽齿龙Thecodontosaurus 安琪龙Anchisaurus 畸齿龙Heterodontosaurus 踝龙Scelidosaurus 狭翼龙Stenopterygius 小盾片龙Scutellosaurus 弯龙Camptosaurus 掘颌龙Scaphognathus 伊拉夫罗龙Elaphrosaurus 肯氏龙Kentrosaurus 叉龙Dicraeosaurus 永川龙Yongchuanosaurus 盘足龙Euhelopus 索德斯龙Sordes 沱江龙Tuojiangosaurus 马门溪龙Mamenchisaurus 磔齿龙Dryosaurus 奥思尼尔龙Othnielia 中生代-白垩纪: 大鹅龙Anatotitan 甲龙Ankylosaurus 重爪龙Baryonyx 笨爪龙Baryonyx 角龙Ceratopsian 虚骨龙Coelurosaurs 恐爪龙Deinonychus 鼠齿龙Didelphodon 奔龙Dromaeosaur 矮异特龙Dwarf allosaur 爱德蒙托龙Edmontosaurus 鸭嘴龙Hadrosaur 森林龙Hylaeosaurus 海拉尔龙Hylaeosaurus 酷拉龙Koolasuchus 雷利诺龙Leaellynasaura 犹他盗龙Utahraptor

冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本

冰河世纪1中英文台词对照文本 Ice Age ★片名冰河世纪 Why not call it the Big Chill or the Nippy era? ★为什么不管这叫“大寒”或者“冷冻时代” I'm just saying, how do we know it's an ice age? ★我是说我们怎么知道这是“冰川时代”? Because of all the ice. ★因为四周全是冰! Well, things just got a little chillier. ★就连说话也冷冰冰的 Help. Help. ★救命 Come on, kids, let's go. The traffic's moving. ★来吧,孩子,我们走大伙儿都在走呢! But, but, but, Dad. ★可是,可是,可是,爸爸 No buts. Y ou can play extinction later. ★别说“可是”,还轮不到你绝种呢 OK. Come on, guys. ★噢,OK,走吧,伙计们 So, where's Eddie? ★我说…艾迪在哪儿? He said he was on the verge of an evolutionary breakthrough. ★啊,他说他马上就要出现一个“进化上的突破”了 Really? ★是吗? I'm flying. ★噢,我飞了! Some breakthrough. ★好一个突破 - Look out. - Y ou're going the wrong way. ★- 小心!- 你走错方向了! Crazy mammoth. ★你这长毛象疯子! Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road. ★嘿!你就帮个忙吧!别挡着道妨碍交通! If my trunk was that small, I wouldn't draw attention to myself, pal. ★如果我也是短鼻子我就不会那么抢眼了,老弟! Give me a break. We've been waddling all day. ★别臭我了,我们…都挪了一整天了 Go ahead. Follow the crowd. ★那就接着走吧,随大流吧 It'll be quieter when you're gone. ★你们走了就清静了 Come on. If he wants to freeze to death, let him. ★走吧,他要冻死就随他去 I'm up. I'm up. ★嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了 Rise and shine, everybody. Huh? Zak? Marshall? ★大家都快起来吧!呃?扎克?马歇尔? Bertie? Uncle Fungus? ★伯蒂?“真菌”叔叔? Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we're gonna miss the migration. ★大家都去哪儿了?来吧,伙计们我们该迁…该迁…该迁… They left without me. They do this every year. ★扔下我就走了,他们每年…都这么干! Why? Doesn't anyone love me? ★为什么?谁都不爱我了吗? Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth? ★难道谁都不关心我这可怜的树懒希德了吗? All right, I'll just go by myself. ★好吧,那我就自己走 Sick. ★噢,恶心! Wide body, curb it next time. ★嘿,哥们!别随地大小便! Oh, jeez. Yuck. ★噢,天,噢,唉唷!噢! I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens. Frank, where did you ever...? ★真不敢相信,新鲜绿叶菜弗兰克,你在哪儿找到的? - I thought the frost wiped 'em all out. - All but one. ★- 还以为都被冻死了- 就剩下这一棵 It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck. ★唷,唷,这实在让我太我要咬他的…啊 This has definitely not been my day. Y ou know what I'm saying, buddy? ★我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了我的意思你应该懂吧? What a mess. Y ou rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that? ★简直一团糟,你们犀牛的脑袋实在是小,你们知道吗? It's just a fact. No offense. Y ou probably didn't even know what I'm talking about. ★这是事实,我没有恶意

恐龙的英语1

有关常见恐龙的英文表达 恐龙(dinosaur)生存年代大致在晚三叠纪(late Triassic period)到白垩纪(Cretaceous period)时期,统治地球前后达一亿六千万年之久。这个词在希腊语中是‘恐怖蜥蜴(terrible lizard)’的意思。恐龙研究主要通过化石(fossil)来进行。它已经进入了大众文化(popular culture)中,例如《侏罗纪公园》(Jurassic Park)。 在英语口语(colloquial English)中,dinosaur也指过大的(impractically large)、行动迟缓的(slow-moving)、过时的(obsolete)、不成功的(unsuccessful)或注定灭绝的(bound for extinction)人或事,尽管恐龙事实上是非常成功的地球生物。它的后代鸟类(bird)依然非常成功【科学上也可划归dinosaur】。 下面简单介绍几种常见恐龙。 甲龙(ankylosaurus):字面意思是‘坚固的蜥蜴(fused lizard)’,典型的(typical)披甲恐龙(heavily-armored dinosaur)。特征(feature)包括骨质(bony)尾部大棒(tail club),突出的(protruding)骨刺(spike)、小瘤状物(nodule)、大瘤状物(knob)或片状物(plate)等。 tail club tyrannosaurus rex 霸王龙/暴龙/雷克斯龙(tyrannosaurus rex):后肢粗壮(huge hindlimbs),兽脚类(beast-like feet/theropod),剃刀(razor)般锋利的爪子(claws)。双足类(bipedal)食肉动物(carnivore)【捕食动物(predator)】。英文中通常缩写为T. rex或T-Rex。Rex含义是‘王(king)’,但它的完整科学名称(scientific name)也很常用,是大众文化中必不可少的形象(fixture)。 corythosaurus 冠龙/盔龙/盔首龙/盔头龙/鸡冠龙(corythosaurus):含义是helmet lizard,头(head)上有冠子(crest)。直立行走(walk erect),鸟脚类(bird-like feet/ornithopod),鸭嘴类(duck-billed)。 spinosaurus 棘龙(spinosaurus):意思是‘有脊的蜥蜴(spine lizard)’。后背(back)有驼峰样(hump-like)或风帆样(sail-like)棘刺。 iguanodon 禽龙(iguanodon):意思是‘鬣蜥牙齿(iguana tooth)’。鸟脚类恐龙。拇指(thumb)尖利(sharp)带刺(spiked)。 pachycephalosaurus 厚头龙/肿头龙(pachycephalosaurus):意思是‘厚头蜥蜴(thick headed lizard)’,头部被一个厚的、骨质的、穹顶样(dome-shaped)盘片(plate)覆盖。鼻子(nose)上有瘤状物和尖刺。

恐龙英文对照

三叠纪TRIASSIC PERIOD 霸王龙Tyrannosaurus 阿普吐龙Apatosaurus 长颈龙Tanystropeus 舟爪龙Scaphonyx 异平齿龙Hyperodapedon 斯马吐龙Chasmatosaurus 副鳄Parasuchus 锹鳞龙Stagonolepis 链鳄Desmatosuchus 派克鳄Euparkeria 兔鳄Lagusuchus 赫雷拉龙Herrerasaurus 始盗龙Eoraptor 南十字龙Staurikosaurus 腔骨龙Coelophysis 弗拉斯龙Efraasia 板龙Plateosaurus 槽齿龙Thecodontosaurus 水龙兽Lystrosaurus 中国肯氏兽Sinokannemeyeria 扁肯氏兽Placerias 犬颌兽龙Cynognathus 三尖叉齿兽Thrinaxodon 史带齿兽Eozostrodon 单齿龙Henodus 盾齿龙Placodus 卵皮龙Psephoderma 赛雷西奥龙Ceresiosaurus 幻龙Nothosaurus 鸥龙Lariosaurus 混鱼龙Mixosaurus 沙尼龙Shonisaurus 蓓天翼龙Peteinosaurus 真双齿翼龙Eudimorphodon 侏罗纪JURASSIC PERIOD 双冠龙Dilophosaurus 双棘龙Dilophosaurus 角鼻龙Ceratosaurus 气龙Gasosaurus 皮亚尼兹龙Piatnitzkysaurus 巨齿龙Megalosaurus 异龙Allosaurus 宣汉龙Xuanhanosaurus 嗜鸟龙Ornitholestes 美颌龙Compsognathus 近蜥龙Anchisaurus 大椎龙Massospondylus 禄丰龙Lufengosaurus 火山齿龙Vulcanodon 蜀龙Shunosaurus 巨脚龙Barapasaurus 重龙Barosaurus 鲸龙Cetiosaurus 马门溪龙Mamenchisaurus 梁龙Diplodocus迷惑龙Apatosaurus 地震龙Seismosaurus 圆顶龙Camarasaurus 腕龙Brachiosaurus莱索托龙Lesothosaurus 肢龙Scelidosaurus 小盾龙Scutellosaurus 剑龙Stegosaurus钉状龙Kentrosaurus 沱江龙Tuojiangosaurus怪嘴龙Gargoyleosaurus 异齿龙Helerodontosaurus 橡树龙Dryosaurus 弯龙Camptosaurus 中国锥齿兽Sinoconodon 柱齿兽Docodon 三锥齿兽Triconodon 泰曼鱼龙Temnodontosaurus 鱼龙Ichthyosaurus 大眼鱼龙Ophthalmosaurus 蛇颈龙Plesiosaurus

经典电影台词(中英文对照)

主题:经典电影台词(中英文对照) NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 5.Have you given any thought to your future? (你有没有为将来打算过呢) 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8.It made me look like a duck in water. (它让我如鱼得水) 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. (死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10.I was messed up for a long time. (这些年我一塌糊涂) 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like 幼圆" color="#0000FF">(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO. 2 The Lion King 狮子王 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm 幼圆" color="#0000FF">我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back 幼圆" color="#0000FF">如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

常见恐龙名称

https://www.wendangku.net/doc/985079603.html,/index.asp 常见恐龙名称 Dinosaur 中生代或中生代前: 初龙Archosaur 迷龙Labyrinthodont 蜥蜴Lizard 中生代-三叠纪: 腔骨龙Coelophysis 犬齿龙Cynodont 始初龙Eoraptor 黑瑞龙Herrerasaurus 蓓天翼龙Peteinosaurus 三叉棕榈龙Thrinaxodon 蛇颈龙Plesiosaur 植龙Phytosaur 蒙托龙Metoposaur 鸟脚亚龙Ornithopod 上龙Pliosaur 板龙Plateosaurus 后鳄龙Postosuchus 布拉塞龙Placerias 盾齿龙Placodus 加斯马吐龙Chasnatosaurus 纯信龙Pistosaurus 龟龙Placohelys 鸥龙Lariosaurus 阿氏开普吐龙Askeptosaurus 混鱼龙Mixosaurus 舟椎龙Cymbospondylus 锹鳞龙Stagomolepis 无齿龙Henodus 沙尼龙Shonisaurus 高冠颌龙Hupsognathus 巨椎龙Massospondylus 副细颚龙Procompsognathus 异平齿龙Hyperodapedon 中生代-侏罗纪:

异特龙Allosaurus 梁龙Diplodocus 鱼龙Ichthyosaur 无颚龙Anurognathus 滑齿龙Liopleurodon 斑龙Megalosaurus 大眼鱼龙Ophthalmosaurus 雷龙Apatosaurus剑龙Stegosaurus 嗜鸟龙Ornitholestes 嘴口龙Rhamphorhynchus 雷龙Brontosaurus 翼龙Pterosaur 翼手龙Pterodactylus 棱长颈龙Cryptoclidus 扭椎龙Eustreptospondylus 棱齿龙Hypsilophodontid 始祖鸟Archaeopteryx 秀颚龙Compsognathus 冰脊龙Cryolophosaurus 腕龙Brachiosaurus 虚骨龙Coelurus 巨齿龙Teratosaurus 异龙Tiranosaurus 双嵴龙Dilophosaurus 角鼻龙Ceratosaurus 蛇颈龙Plesiosaurus 离片齿龙Timnoodontosaurus 巴拉帕龙Barapasaurus 赖索托龙Lesothosaurus 槽齿龙Thecodontosaurus 安琪龙Anchisaurus 畸齿龙Heterodontosaurus 踝龙Scelidosaurus 狭翼龙Stenopterygius 小盾片龙Scutellosaurus 弯龙Camptosaurus 掘颌龙Scaphognathus 伊拉夫罗龙Elaphrosaurus 肯氏龙Kentrosaurus 叉龙Dicraeosaurus 永川龙Yongchuanosaurus 盘足龙Euhelopus 索德斯龙Sordes 沱江龙Tuojiangosaurus 马门溪龙Mamenchisaurus 磔齿龙Dryosaurus 奥思尼尔龙Othnielia 中生代-白垩纪: 大鹅龙Anatotitan 甲龙Ankylosaurus 重爪龙Baryonyx 笨爪龙Baryonyx 角龙Ceratopsian 虚骨龙Coelurosaurs 恐爪龙Deinonychus 鼠齿龙Didelphodon 奔龙Dromaeosaur 矮异特龙Dwarf allosaur 爱德蒙托龙Edmontosaurus

《疯狂动物城》中英双语对照全台词

疯狂动物城全部台词中英双语对照1--Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。 2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是... 3--forces that ruled our world 支配着我们的世界的力量 4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。 5--And predators had an uncontrollable... 捕食者有一个无法控制的... 6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and... 生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且... 7--Awww! 噢! 8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 血!血!血! 9--And.. death! 和..死! 10--Ahhh... 唉唉...... 11--Back then, the world was divided in two. 在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。 13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways. 但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。 14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。 15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。 16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。 17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。 18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。 19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。 20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当... 21--A police officer! 一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

相关文档