文档库 最新最全的文档下载
当前位置:文档库 › 生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集
生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

'cause you know I'll do it!

搞定激光接上电源了

Ok,we've got the power to the laser.

我应该带把伞来的

I should've brought an umbrella.

作甚啊又不会下雨

What for? It's not gonna rain.

我知道

I know that.

但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的

But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility. 这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧

That's a "Bazinga," Right?

我的巅峰之作你觉得呢

One of my best,don't you think?

霍华德你要不要再检查一下

Howard,do you want to double-check

激光上的赤道仪装置

the equatorial mount on the laser?

我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上[月面某部名称]

We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility.

没问题

You got it.

天拉杰别这样

Oh,Raj,no.

人们花了无数美元发明了英特网

Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet 并在上面发了无数艳照

and filling it with pictures of naked women,

就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊

so we don't have to peep through windows.

我才没有呢

It's not like that.

我只不过在看别人的电视而已

I'm watching someone's TV.

正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢

The Good Wife is on.

告诉你这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》

I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy.

莱纳德莱纳德

Leonard,Leonard.

那是啥那是啥

What is that? What is that?

别紧张不就是只脏袜子嘛

Relax,it's just a dirty sock.

你怎么可以如此淡定的把

How on earth can you say

"脏袜子"和"别紧张"放在同一句话里

"Dirty sock" And "Relax" In the same sentence?

谢尔顿这个世界上到处都有被遗弃的脏袜子

Sheldon,the world is filled with dirty discarded socks.

我的世界可没有

Not my world.

嘿你们知道谁会非常想看这个实验吗佩妮

Hey,you know who'd really dig seeing this experiment? Penny. 我怎么不知道她喜欢月面搜索呢

I wasn't aware that lunar ranging was her thing.

尽管我可以确定尼尔·阿姆斯特朗留在月球上的

Although,I suppose the retro-reflector left on the moon

回复反射器的确符合了亮晶晶的标准

by Neil Armstrong does qualify as a shiny object.

那你怎么不叫她上来

Why don't you ask her to come up?

不知道自从那之后就有点怪怪的

I don't know,it's still a little weird since,you know...

-她甩了你吗-她没有甩了我

- She dumped you? - She didn't dump me.

我们只不过在这段关系中处在不同方位罢了

We were just in different places in the relationship.

我不明白为什么一段情缘

I fail to see how a relationship

还能有地理位置的特性

can have the qualities of a geographic location.

唔这很简单

Oh,it's very simple.

莱纳德住在一个叫做"请别离开"的小镇里

Leonard was living in a little town called "Please don't leave me" 而佩妮则刚搬到了一个叫"拜拜"的小岛上

while Penny had just moved to the island of "Buh-bye."

去你丫的

Screw you guys.

我去看看她在不在家

I'm gonna go see if she's home.

如果方便的话

If it's not too much trouble,

我想把望远镜瞄准月球了

I'd like to point this at the moon now.

且慢

Wait a second.

好老婆正哭呢

The good wife is crying.

出大问题了

Something's very wrong.

嘿怎么了

Oh,hi. What's going on?

我们在屋顶上尝试从月球将激光射回来呢

We're up on the roof bouncing laser beams off the moon. 抱歉什么

I'm sorry,what?

很酷的哦

It's pretty cool.

我们准备了直径两米的反射器和其他仪器

We've got a two-meter parabolic reflector and everything. 我觉得你可能会想来看看

I thought you might want to see it.

这完全说不通啊

That makes no sense.

你怎么可能从月球上弹射东西

How can you bounce stuff off the moon?

那儿可没有重力

There's no gravity.

呃莱纳德

Uh,Leonard,

-这是扎克扎克这是莱纳德-嘿

- This is Zack. Zack,Leonard. - Hey.

抱歉我不知道你们正忙呢或许下次吧

Oh,sorry,I didn't know you were busy. Maybe another time. 嗯或许吧

Yeah,maybe.

嗨我想看看这个激光

Hey,I want to see this laser thing.

但那个派对怎么办

Oh,but what about the party?

只不过是个惊喜派对而已什么时候到完全没所谓

It's a surprise party-- doesn't matter when we get there.

那倒是

Right.

那好吧上来吧

Okay,well,yeah,come on up.

你们是如何认识的呢

So,how'd you guys meet?

我的公司为芝士工厂设计菜单

My company designs the menus for the Cheesecake Factory. 你的公司

Your company?

事实上是我爸的但我和我妹妹是副总

Well,my dad. But me and my sister are VPs.

呃菜单啊

So... menus.

听起来貌似简单但在设计当中

I know it sounds easy,but there's a lot of science

是包含了不少科学知识的

that goes into designing them.

开心了吧

Happy now?

我把脏袜子丢开了

I'm moving the dirty sock.

谢谢

Thank you.

拉杰时刻注意另外一只

Raj,keep an eye out for the other one.

各位这是我朋友扎克

Hey,guys,this is my friend Zack.

-你好扎克-哇哦

- Hello. Zack. - Whoa!

这就是那激光吗

Is that the laser?

太他妈帅了

It's bitchin'.

没错

Yes.

1917年当爱因斯坦在他的文章

In 1917,when Albert Einstein established

《关于辐射的量子理论中》阐述了

the theoretic foundation for the laser in his paper

激光的理论基础时他最诚挚的希望

"Zur Quantentheorie der Strahlung," His fondest hope 就是最终的仪器要很他妈的帅

was that the resultant device be bitchin'.

唔那任务达成了

Well,mission accomplished.

让我来解释一下我们在做什么

Let me explain what we're doing here.

1969年阿波罗11号上的宇航员

Um,in 1969,the astronauts on Apollo 11

在月面安置了数个反射器

positioned reflectors on the surface of the moon, 而我们则要发射激光

and we're going to shoot a laser off

到其中的一个上面并反射回来

one of them and let the light bounce back

到这个光电倍增器上

into this photomultiplier.

哇那很酷啊

Oh! That's very cool.

只有一个问题

One question.

你怎么确定它不会爆炸

How can you be sure it won't blow up?

激光吗

The laser?

月球

The moon.

看这才是配得上佩妮的男人

See,now this is a man for Penny.

问得好扎克

That's a great question,Zack.

才不是呢

No,it's not.

谢尔顿

Sheldon!

要友好

Play nice.

问得不好

It's not a great question.

怎么能有人觉得

How could somebody possibly think

我们会炸掉月球

we're going to blow up the moon?

这才叫问得好

That's a great question.

不用担心月球

Don't worry about the moon.

我们把激光调弱了

We-We set our laser to stun.

聪明

Smart.

发射时我们能看到光束

Now,we'll be able to see the beam when it leaves, 但返回时的光束减弱

but it won't be strong enough when it comes back

裸眼看不到

to be seen by the naked eye.

Naked.

是很搞笑

Right. Uh... funny.

那个装置能测量返回的光子

Uh,that device,there,will measure the photons that return 我们能在电脑上看到

and let us see it on this computer.

拉杰给他们眼镜

Raj,get them some glasses.

酷还有三维效果

Cool,it's gonna be in 3-D?

准备向月球发射激光

Preparing to fire laser at the moon.

开始吧

Make it so.

有了看到峰值了

There it is. There's the spike!

返回时间2.5秒

2.5 seconds for the light to return.

是月球我们击中月球了

That's the moon! We hit the moon!

这就是你们的大实验

That's your big experiment?

搞这么多就为了屏幕上的一条线

All that for a line on the screen?

话虽如此

Yeah,but,uh,

想想这代表着什么

think about what this represents.

我们的实验是唯一

The fact that we can do this is the only way

能证明月球上有人造物体的实验

of definitively proving that there are man-made objects 这个物体是60年前刚发明飞机的

on the moon,put there by a member of a species

种族中一员放上去的

that only 60 years before had just invented the airplane. 那是什么种族啊

What species is that?

我错了

I was wrong.

佩妮能找更好的

Penny can do better.

-好了谢谢各位很有意思-谢谢

- Okay,guys,thank you,it's been fun. - Yeah,thanks.

-能请他们参加派对吗-不行只管走

- Should we invite them to the party? - No,just keep walking. 他肯定交媾技能很强

He must be very skilled at coitus.

告诉你唯一能让你

I'm telling you,dude,the only way

接受佩妮结交新欢的办法

to feel better about Penny going out with other guys

就是再奸再厉

is for you to get back on the whores.

Horse.

什么

What?

那个词是"再接再厉"

The phrase is "Get back on the horse,"

不是"奸"

not "Whores."

老兄你真恶心

That's disgusting,dude.

不是

No,it's not...

算了

Never mind.

不过他说得对

He is right,though.

你愿意的话我可以给你介绍

If you want,I can turn you on to this great new

-我找到的新交友网-不了谢谢

- dating site I found. - No,thanks.

你确定上面说能给任何人牵红线

You sure? They say they can find a match for anybody. 他们给你牵了吗

Have they found a match for you?

多着呢上个月就有八个呢

Tons. I've had,like,eight dates in the last month.

如果算上见我就闪的有12个呢

And 12 if you count the ones who showed up and left. 我无法搬氮气罐下来

I can't bring the nitrogen tank down.

-为什么-我重申一遍

- Why not? - All right,let me restate that. 它很重我不想搬

It's very heavy,and I don't want to.

我去搬吧

I'll help you.

谢谢

Thank you.

用膝盖别用背

Lift with your knees,not your back.

晚安

Good night.

知道什么才好玩吗

You know what would be fun?

帮谢尔顿申请网上交友

Signing Sheldon up for online dating.

算了吧

Yeah,right.

不想一想

No,think about it.

我们当实验做

We make it an experiment.

就像寂寞的科学怪人

Like when Frankenstein's monster

找了个老婆

was lonely and he found a wife.

他没有找老婆

He didn't find a wife.

而是用死尸器官造了个老婆

They built him a wife out of dead body parts.

那可以作为后备计划

Okay,we'll call that plan B.

来了

Coming!

你个该死的混蛋

Damn you,you rat bastard.

你醉啦

Are you drunk?

扎克是个绝好男友你把他毁了

Zack was a perfectly nice guy,and then you ruined him! 我怎么把他毁了

How did I ruin him?

因为以前

'Cause in the olden days,

我绝不会觉得他傻

I never would've known he was so stupid.

拜托他没那么傻

Come on,he wasn't that stupid.

不他是傻

Yes,he was!

他觉得你们会炸掉月球

He thought you were gonna blow up the moon! 对他确实很傻

Okay,yeah,he's stupid.

他一整晚都在吹嘘

He spent the entire night bragging

自己怎么造出"阑胃菜"这个词

about how he invented the word "Appe-teasers." 这不是我的错吧

How is that my fault?

你毁了我容忍傻逼的能力

You have destroyed my ability to tolerate idiots. 现在跟我走

Now,come with me.

去哪

Wh-Where are we going?

我们去做爱

We're gonna have sex.

为啥不过我没意见

Why? I mean,okay.

怎么回事

What's going on?

把你的降噪耳机戴上

Put on your noise-canceling headphones,

这边会很吵的

'cause it's gonna get loud.

怎么又来了

Oh! Not this again.

这怎么可能是少果肉呢

In what universe is this low-pulp?

早啊佩妮

Good morning,Penny.

你后脑勺长眼睛了吗

What,do you have eyes in the back of your head?

隔天就在学校挨揍的某人

When one gets beaten up every other day in school, 必然会进化出更敏锐的听觉

one of necessity develops a keen sense of hearing.

而且在学校挨揍的某人

Incidentally,one can get beaten up in school

通常都把自己称为"某人"

simply by referring to oneself as "One."

我准备做英式松饼

I'm making English muffins.

你想吃吗

Would you like an English muffin?

-不了我不饿-另外

- Oh,thanks,I'm not hungry. - FYI,

昨晚证明我的降噪耳机无效

my noise-canceling headphones proved ineffective last night.

不好意思

Yeah,sorry about that.

作为本土德州人我得说"驾"这个词

As a native Texan,I must say I've never heard the phrase "Yee-haw" 在交媾中很少用到

used in quite that context.

天呐

Oh,God.

天呐

"Oh,God."

这个我倒是听过很多次

That I've heard on multiple occasions.

这算哪门子"微"烤

In what universe is that lightly toasted?

今天真是我一生之中最扯淡的一天

This has to be the worst day of my life.

早啊莱纳德

Good morning,Leonard.

我告诉过你多少次了不要那么做

How many times have I asked you not to do that? 算上这次吗317次

Counting this instance? 317.

佩妮呢

Where's Penny?

她回她家去了

She returned to her apartment.

我猜应该是去洗澡加呕吐了

I presume to shower and vomit.

顺序不一定是按这个

Not necessarily in that order.

她为啥都没道别一下呢

生活大爆炸第四季 第一集 台词整理

Howard: And now the Kung Pao Chicken. 这是宫保鸡丁。 -Leonard: Ah, yeah. Wow. 啊,好,哇。 -Raj: Smooth. 厉害。 -Howard: And finally, my Moo Shu Pork. 最后,是我的木须肉。 -Raj: Whoo-hoo! 哇塞! -Howard: Oh, there you have it, gentlemen. Our entire dinner unpacked by robot.好了,先生们,你们都看到了机器人已经把所有饭菜取出来了。-Raj: And it only took 28 minutes. 仅仅花了28分钟时间。 -Sheldon: Impressive, but we must be cautious. 真不错啊,不过我们得小心点。 -Howard: Why? 为什么? -Sheldon: Today, it's a Chinese food retrieval robot. Tomorrow, it travels back in time and tries to kill Sarah Connor. 今天,这是个中餐传递机器人,明天,它会及时地穿越时空,回去谋杀Sarah Connor(终结者外传女主人公)。 -Leonard: I don't think that's going to happen, Sheldon. Sheldon 我可不相信会发生这样的事情。 -Sheldon: No one ever does. That's why it happens.。没人相信所以才会发生啊。 -Penny: Hey. Is the food here? Ooh. What's that? 嘿,外卖都到了? 哇,那是什么? -Howard: That, dear lady, is the Wolowitz Programmable Hand, designed

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第10集

莱纳德看我的 Hey, Leonard, check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard, she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food. 不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No. It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up, my nerdizzles?

拉杰谢尔顿 Raj, Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello. Leonard, Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 - Yeah. - Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的Bernadette, say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季S3E10 中英文对照剧本

莱纳德看我的 Hey,Leonard,check this out. 莱纳德她又来了 Leonard,she's doing it again. 我觉得你调戏食物会让谢尔顿郁闷 I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food.不应该是她从碗里随便拿起食物 No.It upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it 而不顾还要平均分配的问题时 from the containers without regard 让谢尔顿很郁闷 for its equitable distribution. 这就是印度有饥荒的根本原因 This is essentially why you have famine in India. 你要我吐回去吗 You want me to put it back? 莱纳德 Leonard. 当你调戏谢尔顿时会让谢尔顿郁闷 It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon. 怎么样啊我亲爱的呆瓜们 What's up,my nerdizzles? 拉杰谢尔顿 Raj,Sheldon, 我想将我的女朋友伯纳黛特引见与你们 I want you to meet my girlfriend Bernadette. 你好莱纳德佩妮 Hello.Leonard,Penny, 你们认识我的女友伯纳黛特的 you know my girlfriend Bernadette. -嗯-嗨 -Yeah.-Hey. 伯纳黛特跟呆瓜们说绝对的 Bernadette,say fo'shizzle to my nerdizzles. 我不能这么说 I don't think I can. 我没有霍华德那种街头痞子风 I don't have Howard's street cred. 我希望这没造成问题 I hope it's all right-- 我跟我的女朋友伯纳黛特说 I told my girlfriend Bernadette 她可以跟我们共进晚餐 she could join us for dinner.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本14

你发什么疯呢 Whatcha doing? 我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果 I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image 来激活我的上丘脑 so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain. 真有趣 Interesting. 我一般喝点咖啡就行了 I usually just have coffee. 你彻夜未眠吗 You've been up all night? 早上了吗 Is it morning? 是的 Yes. 那我就是彻夜未眠了 Then I've been up all night. 你卡壳了 And you're stuck? 要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑 Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus? 真抱歉亲爱的喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你 Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee. 佩妮我早就告诉过你你要不把他关到他房间里Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night 他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜 he just runs around the apartment. 现在又是在干嘛 What is he doing now? 他要不是在分解公式的项 Hmm,he's either isolating the terms 一一检验的话 of his formula and examining them individually, 就是在... or... 寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后 looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand 让短吻鳄吞噬的手 after Peter Pan cut it off. 虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的 Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile, 不是短吻鳄 not an alligator.

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E10

Series 4 Episode 10 – The Alien Parasite Hypothesis Scene: The apartment. Sheldon:Clarify something for me. Isn’t the point of a communal meal the exchange of ideas and opinions? An opportunity to consider important issues of the day? Leonard: It is. You just kind of put a damper on things when you said, the next person I see talking with food in their mouth will be put to death. Sheldon: Well, we could argue about who said what all night long, but to set things back on course, I will propose a new topic of conversation. Leonard: Great. Sheldon: What is the best number? By the way, there’s only one correct answer. Raj: Five million, three hundred eighteen thousand and eight? Sheldon: Wrong. The best number is 73. You’re probably wondering why. Leonard: No. Howard: Uh-uh. Raj: We’re good. Sheldon: 73 is the 21st prime number. Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21, is the product of multiplying, hang on to your hats, seven and three. Eh? Eh? Did I lie? Leonard: We get it. 73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers. Sheldon: Chuck Norris wishes. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one which backwards is one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one, exactly the same. All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is Sirron Kcuhc. Raj: Just for the record, when you enter five million three hundred eighteen thousand and eight in a calculator, upside-down it spells boobies. Leonard: Remember when you were wondering why the girls didn’t want to eat with us tonight? Howard: Yeah, I get it now. Scene: A bar. Penny: I love your little heart locket, Bernadette. Bernadette: Oh, thanks. Howard gave it to me. It’s the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewellery. Amy: Did you know that the iconic Valentine’s heart shape is not actuall y based on the shape of a human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over? Penny: Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I’s with little asses? Cool. Zack: Hey, Penny, how’s it going? Penny: Hey, Zack, what are you doing here? Zack: My dad’s company prints the menus for this place. I’m just dropping off some new ones laminated. Makes ‘em easier to clean if people throw up on ‘em. Guess how I got the idea? Penny: Yeah, I got it, I got it. Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy. Bernadette: Hi. Zack: Hey. Amy: Hoo. Zack: Okay, well, it was good to see you. Penny: Yeah, you, too. Bernadette: He’s really cute. How do you know him? Penny: Oh, we went out a couple of times. Amy: I’m often flummoxed by current slang. Does went out mean had intercourse? Bernadette: Yes. Penny: No, no. But in this case, yes.

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E15

嗯我也想你了亲爱的 Yeah,I miss you,too,sweetie. 我得挂了晚上见吧 Listen,I got to go,but I'll see you tonight? 好的 Okay. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 拜拜 Bye-bye. 不你先挂嘛 No,you hang up first. 喂 Hello? 老兄我为你好不容易找到个女朋友而高兴 Dude,I'm glad you finally got a girlfriend, 但你非得当着我们这些光棍的面 but do you have to do all that lovey-dovey stuff 玩那套你亲我热的把戏吗 in front of those of us who don't? 事实上他也许该当如此 Actually,he might have to. 在经济学里有种概念被称之为地位商品 There's an economic concept known as a positional good 它只在持有人手中才能彰显其价值 in which an object is only valued by the possessor 因为其他人无法拥有 because it's not possessed by others. 这个词由经济学家弗列得·赫希杜撰于1976年 The term was coined in 1976 by economist Fred Hirsch 用来取代更口语化但并不准确的"哦也-哦也"[嘲讽] to replace the more colloquial,but less precise "neener-neener." 才不是呢 That's not true. 我的快乐不是建立于 My happiness is not dependent 挚友的杯具与孤独之上的 on my best friend being miserable and alone. 谢谢 Thank you. 当然要说我没得儿意地笑肯定是说谎了 Although,I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit of a perk.

生活大爆炸剧本

站住 Hold. 干嘛 What? 解释你为什么打喷嚏 Explain your sneeze. 什么 I'm sorry? -你有过敏症吗-没有 - Do you have allergies? - No. 你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗 Is there too much pepper on your salad? 我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉 I don't put pepper on salads. 够了坐那边去 I've heard enough. Sit over there. 别这样我不想一个人坐 Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself. [美国伤寒带菌者] 当年伤寒玛丽也这么说 That's what Typhoid Mary said, 显然她朋友让步了所以都病了 And clearly,her friends buckled. 伙计们帮帮我 Guys,help me. 谢尔顿别这样 Sheldon,come on. 不就是一个喷嚏嘛 Yeah,it's just one sneeze. -自个坐去吧-再见兄弟 - You're on your own. - See you,buddy. 莱纳德我有东西给你看 Oh,Leonard,I have something for you. 根据室友协议 Per our roommate agreement,this is 这是提前24小时通知 Your 24-hour notice that I will be having 我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚 A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment. 你说的无血缘关系的女性 When you say "non-related female," 应该指人类吧 You still mean human,right? 当然

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3中英文对照台词

生活大爆炸第四季第一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演. 台词: -Leonard: How about an acetylene torch? acetylene torch: 乙炔焊炬 用乙炔焊炬怎么样? -Howard: Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud. loud: 响亮地,大声地 我真不敢相信我要大声说出来, No pulling, no saws, no torches. 不要拉,不要锯,不要焊炬。 -Leonard: Well, then what do you want us to do? 好吧,那你要我们怎么做? -Woman: Howard, I made cookies for you cookies: 饼干

Howard我给你和你的小朋友们 and your little friends! 做了饼干。 -Howard: That's great, Mom, thanks! 那太好了,妈妈,谢谢。 -Woman: I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch! Hawaiian punch: 夏威夷混合果汁 我会把它们和夏威夷鸡尾酒一起送去。 -Howard: Don't come up here! 不要上来! -Woman: Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?! be ashamed of: 难为情,对…感到羞耻 为什么不?! 你以你妈为耻?! -Howard: Yes, but that's not the point! 是的,但那不是重点! Get me out of here. 把我从这里弄走。 -Leonard: You have any ideas, Raj? 你有什么主意吗,Raj? -Raj: Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch. 现在,我能想到的只有饼干和夏威夷鸡尾酒。

生活大爆炸第三季剧本DOCS3E6

风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 不好意思 Excuse me. 你们误用了"嗬"这个词 You're misusing the word "ho." 这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词 It's an interjection used to call attention 而不是物体例如"停下嗬" to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,"Land,ho!" 或者"向西嗬" Or,uh,"Westward,ho!" 风筝嗬 Kites,ho! 各位好在忙什么 Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'? 出去发现电的存在吗 Going out to discover electricity? 如果你说的是本杰明·富兰克林的成果 If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin, 他没有"发现电的存在" he did not "discover electricity," 他只是利用风筝证明 he merely used a kite to determine 闪电"带"电 that lightning "consists" of electricity. 他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉 He also invented the Franklin stove, 双光眼镜和灵活导尿管 bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter. 风筝嗬 Kites,ho. 我们准备去斗风筝 We're heading out for some kite fighting. -斗风筝-对 - "Kite fighting"? - Oh,yeah. 一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动 It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport. 其实割到喉咙的风险很低 Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low. 另外严重被线擦伤才是真实 On the other hand,severe string burn is a real

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第4集

一切都好 Okay-dokay. 每次看这部电影我都很困惑 This movie baffles me every time we watch it. 什么意思 What do you mean? 指南说得一清二楚 The instructions are very clear: 午夜后别喂魔怪 "don't feed the gremlins after midnight." 别弄湿魔怪 "don't get the gremlins wet." 这能有多难 How hard is that? 伙计们好啊 Hi,guys. 好啊亲爱的 Hi,honey. 好 Hey. 都已经是"亲爱的"啦 Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?

对自从他们发展至肉体关系 Yes. Since their relationship become carnal, 佩妮就升级了对他的爱称 Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment, 跟她称为"甜心"的人区分 Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie," 通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意 Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult. 别这么无聊"甜心" You're boring people,"sweetie". 但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺 Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely. 你们在干什么 So,what are you guys doing? 庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日 Celebrating Columbus day. 我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》 We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes. 都是克里斯·哥伦布的作品 They're all written by Chris Columbus. 好啊 Okay.

生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第23集

'cause you know I'll do it! 搞定激光接上电源了 Ok,we've got the power to the laser. 我应该带把伞来的 I should've brought an umbrella. 作甚啊又不会下雨 What for? It's not gonna rain. 我知道 I know that. 但我如此白嫩的肌肤还是有可能被月光灼伤的 But with skin as fair as mine,moon burn is real possibility. 这是个"逗你玩儿" 对吧 That's a "Bazinga," Right? 我的巅峰之作你觉得呢 One of my best,don't you think? 霍华德你要不要再检查一下 Howard,do you want to double-check 激光上的赤道仪装置 the equatorial mount on the laser? 我们得把它锁定到"宁静之海"上[月面某部名称] We need it locked onto the Sea of Tranquility. 没问题

You got it. 天拉杰别这样 Oh,Raj,no. 人们花了无数美元发明了英特网 Billions of dollars have gone into inventing the Internet 并在上面发了无数艳照 and filling it with pictures of naked women, 就是为了让我们不需要通过窗户来偷窥啊 so we don't have to peep through windows. 我才没有呢 It's not like that. 我只不过在看别人的电视而已 I'm watching someone's TV. 正在播《傲骨贤妻》呢 The Good Wife is on. 告诉你这就是我的新《实习医生格蕾》 I tell you,this is my new Grey's Anatomy. 莱纳德莱纳德 Leonard,Leonard. 那是啥那是啥 What is that? What is that? 别紧张不就是只脏袜子嘛

生活大爆炸第四季剧本 S04E02

S4E02 – The Cruciferous V egetable Amplification Scene: The apartment. Sheldon has a series of whiteboards across the room. Leonard: Whatchadoin’ there? Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner? Sheldon: The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury? Leonard: Yes. Sheldon: What I’m doing here is trying to determine when I’m going to die. Leonard: A lot of people are working on that research. So what is all this? Sheldon: My family history factoring in longevity, propensity for disease, et cetera. Leonard: Interesting. Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB. What’s KBB? Sheldon: Killed by badger. Leonard: How’s t hat? Sheldon: It was Thanksgiving. Uncle Carl said, I think there’s a badger living in our chimney. Hand me that flashlight. Those were the last words he ever spoke to us. Leonard: I don’t think you need to worry about death by badgers being hereditary. Sheldon: Not true. The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically. Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family. Who’s to say that I don’t share that flawed DNA? Leonard: You can always get a badger and find out. Sheldon: But seriously, even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor, at best I have 60 years left. Leonard: That long, huh? Sheldon: 60 only takes me to here. I need to get to here. Leonard: What’s there? Sheldon: The earliest estimate of the singularity, when man will be able to transfer his consciousness into machines and achieve immortality. Leonard: So, you’re upset about missing out on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot? Sheldon: By this much. Leonard: Tough break. You want eggs? Sheldon: You don’t get it, Leonard. I’m going to miss so much, the unified field theory,cold fusion, the dogapus. Leonard: What’s a dogapus? Sheldon: A hybrid dog and octopus. Man’s underwater best friend. Leonard: Is somebody working on that? Sheldon: I was going to. I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday. Leonard: Wait a minute. You hate dogs. Sheldon: A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls. No one can hate that. Credits sequence. Scene: The apartment. Howard: What do we owe you? Leonard: It came to $28.17. Let’s say six bucks apiece. Howard: Here you go. Leonard: Thank you. Penny: What? Leonard: Never mind. I got it. Penny: Oh, you wanted me to pay.

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词02

谢尔顿你错了 Sheldon,you're wrong. 金刚狼出生时没有骨爪 Wolverine was not born with bone claws. 霍华德 Howard, 你知道我是个聪明绝顶的人 you know me to be a very smart man. 我要是错了我能不知道吗 Don't you think if I were wrong,I'd know it? -首先... -算了吧 - Okay,first of all... - Give it up,dude. 别跟疯子争辩了 You're arguing with a crazy person. 我不是疯子 I'm not crazy. 我妈妈带我去检测过 My mother had me tested. -伙计们 -你来这干嘛 - Hey,guys. - What are you doing here? 你说呢今晚是新漫画书之夜啊 What do you mean? It's new comic book night. 鉴于你和佩妮终于勾搭上了 Yeah,but since you and Penny finally hooked up,we thought 我们以为你们会来个光溜溜之夜呢 you two would be having bouncy naked yum-yum night. 生活并非只有性爱拉杰 There's more to life than sex,Raj. 谁认同"莱佩情24小时内熄火" Okay,who had "Leonard flames out with Penny in less than 24 hours"? 我 I did. 什么都没熄火 Nothing flamed out. 我们没必要夜夜春宵 We don't have to have sex every night,you know. 是没必要但强烈推荐啊 You don't have to,but it's highly recommended. 在机遇之窗猛然关闭之前好好利用这段绝佳时期 Yeah,take advantage of that window of opportunity before it slams shut on your little dinky. 这不是机遇的问题 It's not a matter of opptunity. 我们要了解对方

生活大爆炸-实用台词摘抄-6季7集.

南昌魔尔方教育 The Big Bang Theory-- Bob Hu Some battles you win, some battles you lose.胜败乃兵家常事。 I’m going to introduce him to a world of hurt.我要给他点颜色看看。 I have a nervous bladder.我尿急。 Bottom line.说到底 Revenge is a dish best served cold.君子报仇十年不晚。 You’re caught betw een a rock and a crazy place.你进退两难了。 This is a sticky wicket. 真是进退两难啊。 It just creams my corn. 竟在我的地盘撒野。 You’re way of line.=You have crossed some sort of line. 你过分了。 My original point.我早就说过。 You’re weighing me down. 你在拖我后腿。 Start over. 重来。 It’s mind-blowing. 真刺激。 Spoiler alert.不要剧透! You’ll make Jesus cry. 你会遭报应的。 What goes around comes around. 真是因果循环啊。 Bazinga.逗你玩; 才怪; 你中招了… Drat! 靠; 见鬼!(Ack/ Darn!)willy-nilly 肆无忌惮地 jibber jabber 叽里咕噜(无聊)的事情Huzzah! 奥耶Yee-haw! 咦哈(表欢呼) Neener-neener太好了!(表嘲讽) Pish-posh (谢尔顿)哪里, 哪里。(Not really.) Hubba-hubba! 好极了!(Goodie) rooty-tooty, stinky booty 糗事; 陈年旧事 He’ll set his dog on you. 他会放狗咬你的。 I don’t like where this is going. 我有种不祥的预感。 talk back to sb. 跟某人顶嘴; 反驳 南昌魔尔方教育 First come, first serve. 先到先得。 I’ll chop you to death. 我要砍死你。 I just want to blend in. 我只是想入乡随俗/ 融入这里。 You chicken. 你个胆小鬼。 take advantage of 占…便宜 I’m flattered./ You flatter me. 过奖了。 Don’t flatter yourself. 少臭美了; 别自作多情了。 It’s as if you don’t think I’ll punch you. 别以为我不会揍你。 I lost my cool. 我失态了。

生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词12

看咱哥俩准备好去奔赴四人约会 Look at us,getting ready for a double date 还是和真正的女人且光明正大的 With actual women who publicly acknowledge 以女朋友身份 They're our girlfriends. 没错真女人最赞 Yes,actual women are the best. 我就不明白了 I don't understand. 难道还有其他种类的女人 What other kind of women are there? 霍华德人造女性是属于你的研究部门的 Howard,artificial women are your department. 你要接这个茬吗 You want to take this? 才不咧那会吓坏他的 No,it would just freak him out. 听着在出发之前 Listen,before we leave, 我要警告你我是个热情的男人 I should warn you,I'm a passionate man 倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情 And I tend towards public displays of affection. 你到底想说什么啊霍华德 What are you trying to tell me,Howard? 我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下 There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant, 而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安 And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable, 所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的 So it would help if you and Penny made out,too. 别担心 Don't worry. 我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧 We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar. 晚上好白种人 Namaste,white people. 好消息 Good news! 我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》 I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.

生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词11.txt 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。 argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值 It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun, establish: 确定 Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6 月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服 十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。 which incinerates any contaminate matter incinerate: 烧成灰 contaminate: 受到污染的 matter: 物质 任何污染物都可以烧掉。 and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh. invulnerable: 不会受伤害的 Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物 unharmed: 没有受伤的 daisy: 极好的【非常的】 fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】 只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。 -Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it? 要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办? -Sheldon:Like what? 比如什么呢? -Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard. mustard: 芥末 不知道,也许氪芥末吧。 -Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed assume: 假定 condiment: 调味品 destroy: 毁坏 我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。 when the planet Krypton exploded. planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸 因为氪星已经爆炸了。 -Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite, turn into: 变成 或者全变成芥末放射物了。 the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth. rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁 这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。 -Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here. serious: 严肃的 Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。 Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian. therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗 超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。 -Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains? pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点 对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?

相关文档
相关文档 最新文档